The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

BEAUTY AND THE BOOTS

By Downing Street

III. Sales Technique

Some days later Ruby was sitting behind her desk at the dealership, idly watching the traffic and people wander by on the street outside. It was noon on a bright spring day. Ruby was alone in the gleaming showroom. Two of the salesmen had gone for lunch and Mr. Legendre had been called away to some imaginary crisis at his bank.

The rule was that at least one seller had to be in the showroom at all times. Eric had a lunch date with his fiancee that he desperately wanted to keep, so he snuck out once Mr. Legendre was gone, promising Ruby he would be back as soon as he could. There weren’t many customers this time of day.

Ruby crossed her ankles and admired the gaudy red boots on her legs, enjoying the feeling of warm satisfaction they always gave her. Even after wearing them day and night for almost two weeks the gorgeous boots still kept her feet warm, dry and comfortable. They did much more than that too: they buoyed up her mood like a drug.

It was hard to describe, but ever since she had put the boots on, she had felt just so delicious: sexy, feminine, confident. She was ready for anything, especially if it involved men. Or women, for that matter. She was giving regular service to both Rob and Mr. Legendre, neither of whom seemed willing or capable of resisting her advances. Yesterday she had seduced Tim, and more and more she found herself coming on to the customers. Despite a quickie with Rob in the coffee room that morning, Ruby was feeling very frisky.

The sound of the door chimes stirred Ruby from her contemplation. The man entering the showroom was handsome and richly dressed. His dark hair was streaked with grey at the temples, and his thin moustache was perfectly trimmed. The woman with him was quite a bit younger, a shapely blonde in a form-fitting, red-and-white striped dress that almost smelled of money.

Ruby activated her high-octane smile. “Good morning!” she said cheerfully. “Welcome to Legendre’s Legendary Autos. I’m Ruby. Could I just get your names for my book?” She looked up at them with her pen poised to write.

The man looked at her for a long moment. She could almost see the word “Wow!” running through his head. Ruby was dressed simply in a snug black sweater and a revealingly short, black skirt, topped off with elaborately patterned black lace stockings. The outfit flattered her curvy figure and made the most of her long legs, set off perfectly by the high-heeled platform boots.

“Well, yes, of course,” the man said, smiling in return. “I’m Clayton Woodstock, and this is my wife, Bridget.” He gestured at the blonde, who nodded a greeting, her diamond earrings sparkling. “I was talking last week to one of your people, can’t remember his name, about taking a look at that new Thoroughbred.” He referred to one of the most exclusive makes in the showroom.

Ruby noticed his attention lingering on her lace-wrapped legs. “Oh, the Thoroughbred”, she said, “I absolutely love that car! It has such smooth lines, don’t you think?” She uncrossed her ankles and crossed them the other way.

“Yes, well, I do like the style of it,” the man said, his eyes studying her legs.

“Of course you do. I can tell you know your cars. I wish I could own a Thoroughbred! I get excited just sitting in one!”

The man’s grin broadened. “Well, maybe if I buy one I’ll take you for a ride.”

“Clayton,” his wife said.

The man tore his gaze away from Ruby’s legs. “Ah, well, yes, anyway, could I talk to the salesperson?”

“Of course. That would be Eric. He’s our expert on that particular line. But—oh, I just remembered, Eric has stepped out for a minute. He should be back in a few moments. If you wouldn’t mind waiting—”

That was definitely the wrong thing to say. “Humph, I don’t like waiting for salespeople!” the man grumped. “Especially since I told him I would be here today. Plain rude if you ask me. Maybe I’ll just look at some other dealership.” Clearly irritated, he made to escort his wife out the door.

Ruby did some fast thinking. She didn’t want to lose a big sale. She would have to cover until Eric or one of the others got back.

She kept her smile switch on. “Please, Mr. Woodstock, don’t be upset.” She got to her feet and walked around the high desk to approach him. In her short-short skirt, lace stockings and tight, high-heeled boots she knew she looked hot. “Eric was just here, but he got called out on, um, an emergency consultation. But I’m sure he won’t be away long. Look, why don’t you both just sit down for a moment and I’ll make sure that your comfortable until Eric gets back. At Legendre we like to treat our customers right.”

Mr. Woodstock hesitated, admiring Ruby’s abundant curves, long enough for her to take his arm. She linked elbows with his wife on the other side. “We have a great deal of information on the Thoroughbred and our other lines that I’m sure you’ll want to look at.” Mollified, the couple let her lead them to the waiting area, a little alcove set up like a livingroom, with expensive furnishings and an artificial fireplace. Ruby leaned a little heavier against Clayton than his wife, letting him feel her breast against his arm.

“Just have a seat here,” Ruby said, leading them to the deep sofa. “Let me fetch you a drink.” She returned a moment later with a decanter of well-aged Scotch whisky and two crystal glasses. She sat down beside Clayton with his wife on the other side. They chatted about sportcars while they sipped their drinks.

As they talked, Ruby flirted with Clayton and played the hostess, making sure especially that Bridget’s glass was never empty. When Eric hadn’t returned after a good half hour they made to leave, but Ruby easily talked them out of it, and into another drink. Clayton was hungrily ogling her body. Ruby made sure she brushed against him as often as possible.

“Clayton, when are we gonna see thiz car?” Bridget complained, some time later. She was sort of slumped in her seat, glass in hand and one white pump dangling off her toe.

Ruby pretended to ignore Clayton’s hand, that was “accidentally” resting against her thigh. She looked at her watch. Where on earth was everybody? “I’ll tell you what,” she said decisively. “Let’s go take a look at the model we have in the showroom. I’m sure Eric will be back any minute and he can fill you in on the technical details. I think you will find that the Thoroughbred has features of interest to both of you.”

“Sure, why not,” Clayton agreed. “Come on, honey, let’s go look.”

Ruby got to her feet. “Oh, please, bring your drinks if you want. Here, let me top that up for you.” She linked arms with the couple again and led them back into the main showroom. Mrs. Woodstock was decidedly the least sober of the trio, and she leaned heavily against Ruby. She didn’t notice when Clayton’s hand slipped down onto Ruby’s barely covered behind.

“There now, isn’t this a beauty?” Ruby said, as they approached the gleaming auto. “Thoroughbreds set the pace for the road.” It was a company slogan she had read somewhere. She leaned back provocatively against the red sportcar so her abundant breasts thrust tight against her sweater. Clayton’s moustache twitched.

“It’z jus’ ‘nother car,” said his shapely young wife. “Big ‘n’ loud for men to show off.” She giggled and took a healthy sip of her drink.

Ruby said, “Ah, but in a car of this calibre there are features to spoil every taste.” She took her by the hand and lead her to the gleaming sportcar, opening the door. “Here, just sit down for a moment. The seats are brushed leather of course. And they adjust a whole bunch of different ways. See, you can even lean back.” She reached for a button and the seat back pivotted down gently until Bridget was nearly horizontal.

“Well, it is very comfor’ble” she conceded.

“And just listen to this stereo,” Ruby continued. She leaned across her and turned on some switches. Soft music began to pump through the car. “Eight-speaker surround sound stereo,” Ruby said, making it up as she went. “Doesn’t that sound wonderful?”

Bridget grunted in agreement and sipped her drink. She closed her eyes. Ruby said, “Now you just relax there for a moment, and enjoy the music. I want to show Clayton a few other features.”

She turned with her hand on the door handle, certain that Clayton had been staring at her legs while she was bent over. “With a Thoroughbred, you never have to worry about road noise again,” she said, now quoting something she had overheard a salesman say. She shut the door and the music stopped instantly. “And of course the windows are tinted for maximum privacy.”

“I... like,” said Clayton. He wasn’t looking at the car.

Ruby sidled up to him. “Here’s another feature I’m sure you’ll like.”

She had a small black box in her hand. She pointed it backward without looking and pressed a button. A small “click” came from the car. “Electronic keyless entry system,” Ruby said, very close. “With driver override that lets you lock all the doors from the outside.” She toyed with the lapel on his suit jacket. “A very handy feature, if you have small children”—she paused significantly—“or pets.”

Clayton’s face was flushed. “M-M-Maybe we should, uh, sit down somewhere, and, and, discuss the um, other features, of this model.”

“Good idea. Let’s use one of the offices.” She led him to one of the private sales rooms, out of sight of the sportcar. They were barely through the door before Ruby was in his arms, kissing lustfully. They locked together, stumbling backward toward a small sofa, where they landed with Clayton more or less on top.

“My god what am I doing!” cried Clayton, even as he pulled up her tight sweater. “My wife is right outside!”

Ruby was already working on his pants. “Don’t, don’t worry about her.

She can’t hear anything. Oh my, Clayton you have a nice gearshift!”

He was fumbling about, at once trying to kiss her breasts above the top of her lace half-bra and remove her panties with one hand. Ruby helped him with both actions. When they had removed the bare minimum of clothing to permit intimacy, Ruby spread her legs, still dressed in boots and fancy stockings, and guided him downward. She was wet and ready. “Screw me, Clayton,” she cried out, revelling in the nasty words, “Burn out my engine!”

When Ruby opened the door of the sportcar some while later, the stereo was still playing. Bridget was lying back in the seat, asleep. She was angry when she woke up though. “Finally!” she exclaimed, groggily climbing out of the low-slung car. “You locked me in! Clayton, didn’t you hear me calling?”

Her husband smiled sheepishly. “Sorry about that, honey,” he said contritely. “I guess the soundproofing is better than I thought.”

“But didn’t you see me waving?”

“Gee, I guess not. The windows are all tinted. But darling, I’ve got big news. I just bought a new Thoroughbred!” He glanced over at Ruby, who puckered up a kiss for him behind his wife’s back.

You sold a car!?” said Mr. Legendre, later that afternoon.

“Well, I had to,” Ruby replied, smiling smugly, “there was no one else here.” They were in his office, Ruby sitting on his desk, leaning back on her hands with her legs stretched out in front of her. Mr. Legendre was sitting in his big chair, his pants still around his feet. He was holding Ruby’s ankles and kissing and lapping her slick boots, in what had become their post-coital ritual.

“Well I’ll be. What make?”

She giggled and her bare breasts bounced. “A Thoroughbred. Loaded. All the options.”

Her boss stopped his tongue work long enough to look up at her sceptically. “Come on, baby. We sell maybe three of those a year.”

Ruby said nothing. Still smiling, she picked up the sales sheet from the desk and held it up where he could see. Mr. Legendre’s eyes went wide as he scanned down the sheet. “I don’t believe it,” he said at last. “You sold a Thoroughbred.”

Ruby leaned back and giggled again, dropping one foot to trace the line of his cock with her heel. She had been drinking in celebration most of the afternoon. “Whoa, wait a minute baby,” Mr. Legendre said suddenly, “Is that the price you got?”

Ruby’s smile vanished. “Uh, yeah. Isn’t that right?”

“Where did you get the number?”

“I looked it up in the guidebook. Isn’t that what all the sellers do?” She indicated a black binder sitting on the desk.

“But Ruby, honey, the guidebook isn’t real prices. Those are just price points, to get things rolling. You start with those and then let the customer bargain down to something reasonable. Nobody’s expected to pay guidebook prices!”

“Oh,” Ruby said in a small voice. “I didn’t know that.”

Legendre grinned. “Please, darling, don’t apologize.” He kissed her toe lovingly. “I’ll take double profit anytime I can get it! What about financing?”

“Didn’t need any,” Ruby said, holding up a check. “He’s really well off.”

Legendre took the check and studied it closely. The handwriting was a bit shaky, but there was no doubt about the amount: the full price, including taxes and preparation charges. Ruby knew why the handwriting was shaky. Clayton had already had her once before they even got around to talking about prices. During most of the “negotiation” Ruby had sat on the desk, like she was now, stroking his rod between her boots, like she was doing for Mr. Legendre now, but refusing to let him come until he signed the check. Clayton’s protests had been faint and fleeting.

Mr. Legendre’s grin grew wider and his member began to rise again. He looked up past the check to the leggy, tipsy, topless brunette sitting on his desk. “Ruby, baby” he declared, “how would you like to join the sales staff?”

“Oooh, Bobby, you are eager today!” Ruby cooed as she wrapped her legs around Robert’s backside. Her fellow salesman grunted loudly and plunged deeper into her, gripping one stocking-covered thigh in each hand. They were sprawled on a fully reclined captain’s chair, taken from one of the models of luxury cars the dealership handled. A few of the chairs were kept in the salesrooms to demonstrate to customers how comfortable they were. Lately they were more often used as beds for Ruby’s increasingly frequent romps with customers and her fellow employees. It was four o’clock in the afternoon. Although Ruby had already blown Robert once that morning, they had spontaneously decided on a second go to celebrate the sale of a Jaguar.

Another sale in what was turning out to be another very good week.

Ruby’s tight boots stroked across Robert’s back as the couple heaved and bucked in the chair. She was wearing gaudy, red mesh hose that covered her entirely from the waist down, except for strategic cut-outs around the crotch and ass. Mr. Dneiper, the rich young fellow who had bought the Jag, had seemed fascinated by Ruby’s legs from the moment he entered the showroom. As she pranced about in her tight black mini he had frequently lost track of Robert’s sales pitch. They had been team-selling, an effective way to use Robert’s technical knowledge of the cars and Ruby’s talents at charming the customers. Mr. Dneiper was so impressed that he agreed to purchase even before Ruby’s blow job.

At the moment Ruby’s stretchy miniskirt was bunched up around her waist. Her black velvet top was lying on a filing cabinet. Robert was pumping quickly, not trying to hold back. “You’re fucking right I’m eager!” he grunted, gripping the arms of the chair. “You drive me wild. Ah, shit that feels good! Nobody gets to me like you do, Ruby, nobody! Unh! I can barely be-believe we sold another -oh god here it comes!—another, anotherrrrrr.... JAAAAG!” The last word was half-shouted as he climaxed.

Ruby wrapped herself more tightly around him, revelling in the feel of his ejaculation inside her. She had not quite come herself yet. She was completely confident that Robert would take care of her before he went back to work. He always did.

The decision to add Ruby to the sales staff had been inspired. In a little under two weeks sales at Legendre’s had more than doubled and Ruby had become the top salesperson in the dealership. Many of the sales were very good deals for the company. The prosperous male customers, panting with desire or drowsy in satisfaction depending on how Ruby decided to play them, could hardly concentrate on details like price.

Women only rarely bought sportcars. Sometimes the men brought wives or girlfriends along with them. They were a nuisance, but with techniques like the one she had applied to Clayton Woodstock, Ruby usually closed the deal anyway. Once, a very wealthy man came in with his daughter, a fresh-faced girl who had talked her father into buying her a car as a graduation present. Ruby, who was more than a little tipsy from a drinking session with an earlier customer, left the man with Eric, and seduced the daughter instead. Daddy bought her a Porsche.

Ruby’s move into sales had created an opening at the greeter’s desk. Since business was going so well, Mr. Legendre reluctantly agreed to hire a replacement. The new girl, Gladys, was bouncy, busty and bright-eyed, fresh out of high school. Ruby initiated her into the workplace one day by casually asking her for help taking her boots off. The boots stayed on, but somehow it was Gladys’s clothing that came off. The reclining chair in the salesroom was busy for most of the afternoon.

Ruby enjoyed the attention of the sweet young thing. She often invited Gladys to clean her boots, which of course never needed it. Usually, Gladys used some piece of intimate apparel, such as her panties, to lovingly wipe Ruby’s gleaming boots. Usually, her tongue got into the action very quickly. Usually, Gladys had an orgasm before she finished the second boot.

Now, as she felt Robert become soft inside her, Ruby relaxed and contemplated how well things were going. She felt lively and upbeat all the time these days, not to mention horny. The boots kept her feet cosy and comfortable in any weather. She had even taken a bath with them on the other night. With the move to the sales staff her income had improved substantially, especially since Legendre paid his sellers a combination of salary and commission.

Her stomach growled. She had fucked her way through lunch with—who was it? Oh yes, Timmy—and hunger was starting to set in. Ruby sighed contentedly as Robert pulled out of her. She wondered what Lana would be fixing for dinner.

Ruby sipped gratefully on her after-dinner drink. “Mmmm, dinner was delicious, Lana. Thanks.” She sat down on the couch and lifted her legs so Lana could slip the footrest underneath.

“No trouble,” her pretty friend assured her, although the meal had been quite elaborate. She had already cleared the table and put the dishes into the new dishwasher. She would wash the pots and pans later.

Ruby looked around the immaculate apartment. The carpet was newly vacuumed and the flowers on the table were fresh. “Lana, did you remember to pick up the drycleaning?”

“Of course. I hung the things in your closet. The ironing is all done. I paid the utility bill too. Oh, and I mended the hem on your white dress.” She smiled, clearly pleased at having anticipated Ruby’s needs.

“Lana you’re a dear.” Ruby regarded her fondly, relaxing with her drink. It was the end of a long but very satisfying day—in every sense—and Ruby was luxuriating in having all her domestic needs taken care of. It interfered with Lana’s social life a trifle but she didn’t seem to mind. She didn’t see Charles much anymore.

A gleam came to Ruby’s eye. “Hold on a minute,” she said casually. “How come you’re not wearing that new outfit we got for you?”

Lana was wearing an oversized sweater and tights, along with her usual cross-trainers. “Oh, Rube, come on,” she said, “you don’t really expect me to wear those things!”

“Why not? We bought them together didn’t we? And you said you liked the outfit.”

“Yes, but we had been drinking! And besides....” She paused for a moment. “You had been, like, you know, teasing me. All afternoon!”

Ruby spoke more firmly. “Lana, stop fussing and go try it on. You paid good money for those clothes and they look great on you.”

“Ruby they’re way too young for me! You know that!”

“And you know that you’re very young-looking. You should play that up, it’s very attractive. Come on, go try them on. The bags are still in the bedroom.”

“But Ruby!”

“Get!”

Pouting like a child, Lana turned and trudged off into the bedroom. Ruby finished her drink, chuckling to herself. She didn’t much care what Lana wore, but it was such fun to dominate her friend-turned-lover. The new clothes were an experiment to see how far she could push her. Evidently, quite far.

Lana returned a few minutes later, looking sheepish. “Is this all right?” she asked.

Lana was wearing a cute little outfit. The snug white pullover was trimmed with pink and had a small teddy bear embroidered on the front.

It shaped itself flatteringly to her pert breasts and girlishly slender waist, and was just short enough to flash her navel. The matching pink mini was very wide and boldly short, with a big white belt. She wore sleek, white, elastic-topped stockings that came up over the knees and left the tops of her shapely legs bare. She was still wearing her multicolored cross-trainers.

Ruby giggled. The outfit took at least five years off Lana’s appearance and made her look like a trendy teenager. A very hot teenager. “Hmmmmm, not bad, not bad at all,” Ruby mused out loud. “But the shoes are all wrong. Too heavy. Go back into the bedroom and pull out the bag under the bed. Try those shoes. I bought them just for you!”

Lana made as if to say something, then changed her mind. She left the room. When she returned a moment later her cross-trainers had been replaced by little red sneakers, tied up with big white laces. “Perfect!” exclaimed Ruby, a little giddy. The drink she had just finished was not her first of the day. “Lana you look absolutely darling!”

“I look ridiculous,” Lana groused. “Like an over-built fourteen-year old! Ruby I want to take this off now.”

Ruby waved a hand. “Oh, you’ll get used to it, stop complaining. Now, remember what we talked about? Turn around and let me see.”

“Ruby! You’re not serious!”

“Of course I am darling. Come on, you promised.”

“But I was drunk! Oh, this isn’t fair!” Nevertheless she turned around and lifted the hem of her pink microskirt. Her panties were satiny white.

Ruby made little clucking sounds of disapproval. “That’s a no-no, Lana.”

“But, but Ruby, this skirt is way too short already. I can’t walk around without!”

“Sure you can. You can dress yourself when you go out. Maybe. Around the house”—she lifted one leg and made little thrusting motions with the toe of her boot—“I like to have access.”

Lana’s eyes fixed on the flexing boot. All remaining resistance seemed to leave her. Wordlessly, she reached down and wiggled out of her panties. They dropped around her cute red sneakers. She bent down very carefully and picked them up.

“Good girl,” Ruby said approvingly. “Now why don’t you come over here and polish my boots, OK?”

“Of course, Rube,” said Lana, dropping to her white-clad knees. She began to rub her panties carefully over the boots, shining the lustrous material. “Mmmm. Wow,” she whispered. “I can’t get over how much this turns me on.”

Several days later, Ruby was sitting comfortably in the big leather chair behind Mr. Legendre’s desk, legs spread wide, while young Gladys busily cleaned her boots. At least, she had started out cleaning the boots. Her eager tongue action was now focused rather higher up Ruby’s legs.

Ruby was wearing a red and white leather mini decorated with lots of bright zippers, most of which were undone to provide Gladys unhindered access. Her silvery, lace-topped stockings had bright red seams up the back. Ruby was a little sloshed, as she often was in the afternoons.

“Oooh, Gladys baby you’re getting to be so good at this!” Ruby exclaimed, her head lolling against the deep leather chair back. “I think you’ll go far in this co-co-company.” Gladys made little mewling sounds of agreement, her mouth too busy for conversation. She was panting with excitement, and one hand was busy between her own legs.

Gladys was looking very fine too, in a figure-hugging, bright-patterned minidress that strained to cover her ample chest and didn’t even try to cover her legs. Her nylons were dark and sleek, topped off by chunky red platform shoes. Over Mr. Legendre’s feeble objections, Ruby had pretty much taken over Gladys’s training. Her lessons included ensuring the young lovely always came to work dressed to kill. Gladys was an apt pupil, eager to do anything Ruby asked of her ever since she had begun cleaning and polishing her boots.

The door opened and Mr. Legendre brushed in, carrying a briefcase. “Ruby!” he began, “Have you got last week’s sales totals? I thought you....” His voice died in his throat as he took in the vista before him, two beautiful woman engaged in intimate pleasuring behind his own desk. “Geezuz, Ruby, don’t you ever stop?” Legendre said in a small voice.

For a long moment he just stood there, staring blankly, as Gladys continued her agile strokes. From Mr. Legendre’s viewpoint the view was excellent. It included an eyeful of Gladys’s deliciously round behind, decked out in lacy, feminine underthings, bared by her too-short dress as she leaned forward on her knees. She gave no sign of even being aware that Legendre was in the room.

Ruby looked up and brushed her hair out of her eyes. “Oh! Uh, hi, uh, Mr. Legendre. Me and Gladys were, uh, just, oh shit, just f-f-finishing.” Her platform boot glistened as she slipped her leg up onto the arm of the chair.

Mr. Legendre found himself shuffling toward them, still staring. “Geezuz, Ruby,” he said again.

With an effort, Ruby pushed Gladys away. The girl looked up at her, a happy, dazed look in her eyes. “Sorry, Mr. Legendre,” Ruby said, “I’ve got those sales figures right here somewhere.” She looked down to the tent in her boss’s slacks. “Gladys, baby, why don’t you take care of Mr. Legendre now.”

Gladys murmured “Sure Ruby. Anything you want.” She shuffled on her knees to where Legendre was standing beside the desk. He protested briefly as the blonde began to unzip him, but made no real effort to stop her. He was hard and ready, twitching in Gladys’s small hands. But it was Ruby he stared at hotly while the other girl slipped him into her mouth and began to draw in and out. His briefcase thumped onto the carpet.

Ruby got to her feet smoothly and tugged down a few zippers. She was wearing a tight leather top, matching the miniskirt but low-cut enough to flash the black, lacy nothing she wore beneath. “Here, boss, why don’t you sit down,” she urged, gesturing toward his chair. Obediently he shuffled over to his chair and sat. Gladys whined like a kitten when she lost him for a moment. In a few seconds she was back between his legs, head bobbing rhythmically.

Ruby hopped up on Legendre’s desk. “Mr. Legendre, I know you’re awfully worried about this bank meeting,” she said, leaning back on her hands. She lifted a long leg and began to stroke her boss’s cheek with one red boot. Legendre was so well trained by now that he immediately began to lick and kiss it as it went by.

“Loan manager....old school.....conservative,” mumbled Legendre, between kisses. “Doesn’t like staff changes. Not in the business plan. Fuck I’m horny!” He bucked his hips to meet Gladys’s strokes.

Ruby lifted her other boot to his lips. “What if,” she said conversationally, “what if you had something new and different to show them? Like, for instance, a new partner?”

Legendre stopped sucking on her boot heel for a moment. He looked at her with glassy eyes. “Partner? Wha?”

“Me, silly. I could be a partner, couldn’t I? Didn’t you say that I was your top seller? And haven’t we sold more units since I started than in all of last quarter? Hmmm?”

Legendre was close to climaxing. His breath was coming in panting spurts. “But, but, oh migod don’t stop, that doesn’t mean, uh, what? uh, doesn’t mean you, you, unh! can be argh! a partnerrrrr!” His glasses slipped off his face. Ruby thrust a bootheel into his mouth like a soother. “Of course I can, Mr. Legendre. I’d be a great partner. You’d love it, I promise.

Look, I know exactly what we need to do. Gladys.” She laid a hand on the built blonde’s shoulder and gently extracted her from Legendre’s member.

“...almost finished,” she demurred.

“I know honey, but I’ll finish for you. Here, you stand here and show Mr. Legendre what you bought yesterday, OK?”

Taking the cue, Gladys got to her feet. She unbuttoned the straining top buttons on her dress, letting her bounteous breasts pop into view just inches from Legendre’s eyes. She was wearing a neon-pink push-up bra that thrust her tits up and out without actually covering anything. The perfect nipples jiggled temptingly. Ruby embraced her boss’s shaft with her boots and began to stroke gently. “Now then, Mr. Legendre,” she said softly. “Are you sure I can’t be a partner? Go on, tell me why not.”

Legendre gasped and tried to say something. Gladys simply leaned forward and pushed a boob into his mouth, silencing him. “I can’t hear you, boss,” Ruby said, stroking faster. “Are you absolutely sure I can’t be a partner?”

“Mmmmph, youff, mmmmph, ah, wommph” was all that came from Legendre, as Gladys neatly guided his mouth from one tit to the other.

“Gee, I can’t make out a word you’re saying,” Ruby teased. “I’ll tell you what. You can come on my boots if you want. I know how much you like that. All you have to do is say ‘partner’, and I’ll let you come, OK?” She slowed the pace of her stroking just a little.

Ruby’s boss was bucking and groaning helplessly. “Awww!” he cried when Gladys let him go for a moment. “Please! I can’t—You’re driving me crazy! Blubublbbb! He returned to sucking on the nearest breast.

“Come on, honey, you can say it. Go ahead. Don’t you want to come?”

“Uuuungh!” cried Legendre incoherently, “Please! oh god, please..., please, pleeeease! Ohgod oh shit uhhhhhhh! please, ple—, pa—, unh, paa—, Paaaartner!”

“Good boy!” said Ruby. Immediately she began to boot-fuck him in earnest, stroking faster and faster up and down his blood-gorged rod. In a matter of moments he went over the edge. With a throaty groan he began to spurt hot spunk onto the toes of Ruby’s crimson platform boots. It all slid off, to drop in white gobs onto the carpet.

“Doesn’t that feel better now, partner?” Ruby asked.

Legendre looked up at her, slumped in his chair, his glasses askew. “Partner, you cheat,” he said weakly.

The following Saturday morning found Ruby sitting on a pillow on her kitchen table, while Lana fussed about with things at her feet. “Honey, this is not going to work,” she said, sipping on fresh-squeezed orange juice.

Lana looked up. “Sure it will. It’s got to. Look, just because the boots somehow, you know, won’t let us take them off, doesn’t mean they can resist things like gravity, right?”

Ruby smiled indulgently. She was in too good a mood to interfere with Lana’s latest attempt to take off her boots. After Ruby had officially become a partner in Legendre’s business, the meeting with the bank loan officer had gone very well. Legendre was unaccountably nervous, given his long business experience, but a quick blow job from Ruby in the parking lot calmed him down a good deal.

She didn’t have to do the banker though, and Ruby was privately disappointed. The man had been so impressed with the latest sales figures, not to mention Ruby’s figure, that he had not only accepted the staff and management changes at Legendre’s but also approved new financing for an expansion. Finally Legendre would be able to directly compete with Page’s dealership, an opportunity he had wanted for years. Ruby had worn a svelte pink suit with a very abbreviated skirt to the meeting. She made it look like the distracting glimpses of her stocking-tops the banker kept getting were accidental.

“So how is this supposed to work?” Ruby asked. Spring had truly arrived, and she was wearing a light pullover and short-shorts along with her ever-present boots. Lana sported a striped top and an indecently brief denim mini, worn with yellow ankle socks and patent black maryjanes. Nothing underneath the skirt, of course.

Lana got to her feet, tugging down her hip-hugging skirt. “It’s simple. Really. Look, I’ll tie one end of these shoelaces to these weights.” She indicated a pair of ten-pound dumbbells sitting on a chair. “Then I’ll tie the other end to the zipper tabs. Then when I push the weights off the chair, they pull down the zippers, and voila!

Off come your boots. It’s science in action!”

“I thought you failed science in high school.”

“Don’t be such a sceptic. This can’t fail. It’s just like in the movies, you know, where they pull a guy’s tooth out by tying it to a string attached to a door and then slamming the door.”

“I must be watching the wrong movies. All right, go ahead then.”

“OK, you need to sit straight like this. That’s right, with your boots straight up and down. Now, I’ll tie the shoelaces to the dumbbells, like this... and the other one... and now we tie the other ends to the zipper tabs.... I have to get them through the little holes in the tabs. Hey, stop moving your leg.”

“I didn’t.”

“You did too. I missed the hole. OK, this goes through here like...darn it, I keep missing. This goes through here, OK, now around, back through here...god I love this material. Ummmm.”

“Lana, why are you using your tongue?”

“Hmmm? Oh, sorry. Got carried away. One more time. Now this goes through here, around this, back..., through...., over. Boy, this is tougher than I thought...” She bent over the boots, concentrating.

After a long silence Ruby said, “Are we all ready?”

Lana said nothing, still bent over Ruby’s boots.

“Lana?”

The pretty girl looked up, sheepish. “Uh, Ruby, I, uh, I think we have a little problem.”

“What’s that?”

“Well, uhm, I think I tied my fingers together.”

“What!” Lana straightened and Ruby looked down. Somehow, instead of tying the zipper tabs, Lana had tied the shoelaces into a series of complicated knots that wound tightly around the index fingers from each hand. Her fingers were bound together, still connected to the dumbbells.

“Lana, how in the world did you—” Ruby began, but then she erupted in an uncontrollable fit of laughter. Holding her sides, she rolled about, laughing helplessly, until she nearly fell off the table.

“Stop it Ruby!” Lana complained, red-faced. “This isn’t funny! I’m stuck!”

Ruby sat up and wiped tears from her eyes. “Oh gosh if you could only see how foolish you look! Dependable as gravity. Science in action!”

And she was lost in another round of laughter. “Oh ho. Oh gosh, oh my,” Ruby said, slowly composing herself.

Her petite friend just glared at her. “Aren’t you going to get me out of this? I can’t do anything with barbells tied to my fingers!”

Ruby looked at her, considering. “Naw, I don’t think so,” she said, slipping off the table. “You’ll figure it out. Don’t forget the grocery shopping this afternoon.” She walked away, still giggling, leaving Lana to fume helplessly.

A few days later, Ruby was sitting in her own office, with her boot-clad feet up on the new desk. She was taking a break between customers. Sales were still brisk even with the noise of construction as workman put the finishing touches on the expanded showroom. She pulled a compact out of one of the drawers and inspected her make-up carefully.

Ruby knew she looked good in her tiger-print top and stretchy black mini, worn with fancy white stockings. The colour contrast emphasized the lace stocking-tops, designed to flash with every step she took in her tiny skirt and tall platform boots. She had proved to be a major distraction to the workmen. She had enjoyed three of them so far.

There was a polite knock on the door. A moment later Eric stepped into the small office. He was the youngest of the three salespeople, a handsome fellow who wore his hair short and favoured stylish double-breasted suits. He was also the only member of the staff that had not known Ruby intimately.

“You... you wanted to see me, Ruby?” he said, a slight hesitation in his voice. Perhaps Ruby’s meteoric rise from door-opener to owner was making him diffident. Or maybe it was the fact that Ruby still had her feet up on the desk, affording him a perfect few up the length of her satin-wrapped legs and under the tight miniskirt.

Ruby smiled warmly. “Ah, yes, Eric. Thank you so much for dropping by.” She moved her legs off the desk with deliberate slowness, first one, then the other, and got to her feet gracefully. Did Eric catch a glimpse of the junction of those perfect legs, and see that she was wearing no panties? Probably. His nervousness increased.

“Well, as you know, Eric,” Ruby said, sidling toward him, “we are undergoing a major expansion here at Legendre’s, to compete more successfully in a tight marketplace.” The spandex miniskirt emphasized the back and forth sway of her hips as she walked. “We’re also going to longer hours on Thursday and Friday evenings. Staying open saturdays. It’s a big change, and to make it work we all have to work together.”

Eric said, “Now Ruby, I know what you’re leading up to, but I told Mr. Legendre already, I can’t work any more extra hours. I need some time off!” His eyes kept slipping down to Ruby’s booted legs.

“Of course. Of course you do,” Ruby said reassuringly. “But Eric, you’re the only one who hasn’t agreed to some extra hours. The others are all doing their part. And we can’t afford to hire more staff until we see how sales go. You understand, don’t you?” She toyed with the little gold chain around her neck. The motion shifted Eric’s attention from Ruby’s legs to her cleavage, displayed to perfect advantage by the criss-cross top.

Eric looked more nervous than ever. “No, I can’t work more hours. I just can’t right now.” He took a step backward and bumped into the door. “You see, I’m getting married in a few days—”

“Yes, I know,” Ruby interrupted softly. “Congratulations. Your bride is a very lucky woman.” She was giving Eric a fixed, smoky look that he was having trouble meeting.

He blushed at the compliment. “And, and, I would really like to spend some time with my wife! That’s not so unusual is it? I mean, come on, give me a break here!”

“I think I’m almost jealous,” Ruby whispered, taking another step toward him.

“What?” said Eric, caught off guard by the sudden turn of the conversation.

“Of your wife. She gets you all to herself. In just a few days. And every day after that. Wrapped in the arms of a warm, strong, loving man. A man who will bring her pleasure in bed and out. A man who knows how to satisfy a woman.” She sidled forward relentlessly as she spoke. Now she was standing just inches in front of Eric, letting him feel the warmth of her body and smell her subtle perfume.

The salesman’s eyes shifted back and forth like a trapped animal’s. “Ruby, I don’t think—” he began, just as Ruby leaned forward a little and drowned his protest in a kiss.

“Please don’t deny me, Eric,” Ruby husked, when she finally let him go. Her hands gripped the lapels of his jacket. She stroked his leg with one of hers. “This is my last chance. Before you’re taken away forever. My last chance to know”—she interrupted herself to kiss him firmly—“the pleasure that an expert lover can bring.”

Eric was groping for control, like a man about to tumble on a sheet of ice. “Ruby I.... Please don’t.... no, you don’t under....” She smothered every protest with her lips, and as the kisses grew longer, and hotter, his cries grew weaker. Still holding him by the lapels, Ruby pressed herself insistently against him, her tongue darting about his mouth while her hips undulated smoothly and demandingly against his groin. She could feel his hardness straining his pants.

Eric’s back was against the door. He put his hands on Ruby’s waist, perhaps to push her away. Instead they started to slip around her back. When their lips separated a quarter inch Eric made one final attempt to object but all that came out was a silent gulp as his zipper came down. Ruby’s red-nailed fingers began working magic in his underwear. Eric’s knees went weak. Still clinched together, the groaning couple slid heavily down the wall and onto the carpet. “I need you, Eric,” Ruby whispered, hiking up her short skirt to sit astride him. She had his cock out. She guided it upward with one hand as she lowered herself onto him.

Forty-eight hours before his wedding day, Eric and Ruby fucked energetically on the floor of her office while the bustle of an ordinary business day went on outside. The beautiful, boot-clad brunette rode him enthusiastically, horny and happy, occasionally bending forward to kiss him all around the face and neck and to whisper in his ear how much the dealership needed him. Eric bucked and groaned and gasped until he couldn’t hold back any longer and he shot his load up into her.

When his ejaculation had subsided to a few twitches, Ruby pulled out and knelt beside him and carefully licked him clean. By the time she was finished he was responding again. Ruby used her mouth to bring him to full hardness before he rolled over on top of her for another go at it. Ruby wrapped her legs around his back, her gleaming bootheels pointing at the ceiling, and urged him on like a racehorse. This time she got her own orgasm just before he got his.

She let him rest on the carpet for a few minutes after their second fuck, then she again began to lick and fondle his cock and balls, taking her time, letting him wallow in the sweet sensations. “We need you, Eric,” she whispered, as if his shaft was a microphone. ”I need you. Please, you can do a little more. For me.”

Eric’s suit was a mess and his tie was gone. “No, wait, Ruby, I...I can’t. No more...” It wasn’t clear whether he was talking about working late or more sex.

“Oh, but baby, you have too!” Ruby pouted, between licks and kisses. “I know you can. I need you so much. You’re so good! Here, I bet this will help.” She swung around so she was sitting beside him, then slipped her feet over his lap. She began to stroke him gently between her boots.

Eric wouldn’t have thought it possible, but he was rising again. “Ruby, what... what are you doing?” he gasped as his hardness returned. “oh dear god....”

“I knew you could do it,” Ruby cooed in his ear. She slipped over on top of him, and the warm, inviting wetness of her pussy enveloped him a third time.

Some twenty minutes later they were both lying on the floor, breathing deeply, a tangle of arms and legs. Languidly, Ruby raised herself up on one elbow, fondly regarding Eric as he lay on the deep carpet, nearly asleep. She bent down to whisper in his ear. “Eric, honey.” She paused to lick his earlobe. “You won’t mind working just a little bit of extra time, will you? A few evenings? Just for me?”

Eric’s eyes were half closed. “Evenin’s,” he murmured. “OK”

“And Saturdays?”

“Sure. Saturdays. Whatever...” He was smiling.

Ruby was smiling too as she got up and began to fix her clothing.