The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

BEAUTY AND THE BOOTS

By Downing Street

IV. Merger Mania

Ruby was smiling again later that week as she strolled down the street, returning from a very wet lunch with Lana. She dangled her purse on the end of one finger, swinging it back and forth. Ruby looked dazzling in a shiny, red-gold jacket and skirt outfit. There was a big, half-undone zipper on the bomber-style jacket and another on the skirt. The skirt was snug, and very short, of course, making the most of Ruby’s shapely legs and super-sexy red boots.

A man went by, and like every other man she had met on the street, he turned to gawk as Ruby walked away. Timing it carefully, Ruby pretended to drop her purse, then bent over from the waist to retrieve it. She heard a thump and then an exclamation as the man walked into a lamppost. Ruby giggled and sauntered on her way without looking back.

Lunch with Lana had been fun. The girl had been complaining that ever since Ruby had started making her dress in her hot-schoolgirl look to work, including the absence of panties, her supervisor had been coming on to her. Ruby let her grouse long enough to get a few drinks into her, then silenced the issue in her usual way, by giving Lana a foot-job underneath the table. Since Lana was wearing a mini-length kilt with kneesocks and no undies, there was absolutely nothing to block Ruby’s aggression.

In a few minutes Lana was gasping and panting openly. She protested, or tried to, that the waiter would hear them, but Ruby didn’t care. Ruby had already “negotiated” an agreement with the restaurant’s owner. Now Lana could dance nude on the table top and no one would comment.

Lana’s twin ponytails flew this way and that as Ruby worked her toward her peak. The pretty girl’s hair was tied up in bright yellow ribbons that matched her kneesocks and her yellow, half-length sweater. She came loudly a few moments later and nearly spilled her wine.

Ruby looked down and contemplated her boots as she walked along, perched on her two-inch platforms with the high heels that should have hurt her feet but didn’t. The boots looked as shiny and new as the day she put them on. Ruby’s life had changed remarkably in the last little while. She couldn’t shake the feeling that it was somehow all connected to the boots, though she had no idea how. Things were just going so splendidly. A few weeks ago she had a nowhere job as an entry-level receptionist. Now here she was, a partner in one of the biggest, upscale auto dealerships in the city. Her sales job was more fun than work, she had every man, and woman, in the place wrapped around her little finger, and she was making money big time.

With the added income, Ruby could afford to move into a spacious new apartment in the tony part of town. She shared the flat with Lana, who did most of the moving and all of the housework. Ruby was driving to work now too, in a variety of expensive new automobiles that she changed from day to day like clothing. Mr. Legendre had initially resisted the idea of letting Ruby “test drive” the showroom cars so she could “get to know the product from the buyer’s perspective”, but he came around soon enough. Ruby had had her hand, her lips and eventually herself around his cock while they discussed it.

Ah, more sex. Oh boy, was she having sex. Anytime, anywhere, with anybody she wanted. And she wanted it all the time. Ruby had hardly been a wall flower before, but now her own libido astonished her. She chuckled as she remembered the evening that Lana had come into her bedroom, bearing Ruby’s usual after-work drink on a little tray, to find Ruby on all fours across the bed, buck naked except for her boots, giving eager head to a handsome young man while his friend thrust into her from behind. The guys were students at the local university or something. Ruby had picked them up impulsively in a video store on the way home from work. They had already finished the other way around.

Surprised by the intrusion, both boys froze, and for a moment Ruby lost her lollipop. She looked up. Lana was wearing her teen-age maid uniform that Ruby had picked out for her, a baby-blue little thing worn with white lace stay-ups and baby-blue platform sandals. “Lana, don’t just stand there gawking,” Ruby said irritably, “fetch something to drink for my friends. And put another couple of plates on for dinner.”

“Yes, of course Ruby,” Lana said obediently. She shuffled across the room and set the drink on a bedside table, bending very carefully to avoid revealing that she was bare beneath the too-short uniform.

Ruby shook her head in amusement. Poor Lana. It was such fun to push her little friend around. Now that the girl had grown accustomed to taking orders, Ruby was contemplating telling her to stop resisting her boss’s advances. Just for the heck of it. She didn’t want Lana to lose her job though. The extra income was handy.

At length Ruby arrived back at Legendre’s. Gladys was at the reception desk, carefully examining her golden hair in a hand mirror. She looked up and smiled. “Hi Ruby! How was lunch?” The busty young girl looked totally hot in a tight-fitting red and black minidress, black nylons, and block-heeled, red velvet sandals.

“Lunch was good,” Ruby said. “I drank too much. By the way I love what you’re wearing. Anything on for this afternoon?”

“Hmmmm? Oh, yes, let me see.” The cute blonde brushed aside a pile of cosmetics that littered her desk and removed a couple of trendy fashion magazines. At length she found the day book. “OK, Tim has a customer coming for a repeat visit at two this afternoon and he wants you to help him close. Eric has one at about three-fifteen and, oh, I almost forgot. The boss wants to see you right away. He says it’s important.”

“He’s not the boss, he’s my partner,” Ruby corrected her. She spied Robert across the showroom and gave him a meaningful look. “Tell Mr. Legendre I’ll see him a bit later. I have some things to do first.” Ruby was in the mood for a little dalliance.

“Sure Ruby, anything you say,” Gladys said. “Uhm, say, do you want me to..., you know...” She gave Ruby a wistful, pleading look. Her eyes darted down to Ruby’s gleaming boots.

“Maybe later,” Ruby replied. She turned and strode off to find Robert. Boot polishing could wait. Right now she needed a man.

As it turned out, it was several men, several hours and a couple more good sales before Ruby finally stumbled into Legendre’s office. She had spent a few minutes fixing her make-up and straightening her hair.

Maybe she shouldn’t have had all that celebratory champagne, but what the heck. “You wanted t’ see me, pardner?” Ruby cooed, shuffling across the carpeted office in her sexy platform heels. Without asking she slipped onto the arm of his chair and threw her legs across his lap.

“For heaven’s sake Ruby,” Legendre said, trying to sound irritated. “Have you been drinking again?” Nevertheless he had already started stroking and fondling Ruby’s boot-wrapped legs.

Ruby planted little kisses on his cheek. “Drinking? Hmmmm, maybe little bit. Zat so bad?” She guided his hand up her leg. “I was jus’ celebrating. We sold ‘nother couple cars.” She tossed the sales sheets on his desk.

Legendre was fighting a hopeless battle to resist Ruby’s charms. “Honey, that’s great, really, but mmmph.” She kissed him warmly. “Please, Ruby, this is important,” he pleaded, when she let him go.

“Really. Whuz so ‘portant?” the red-booted beauty murmured, deftly removing his tie. She found the button that reclined his overstuffed chair to the full horizontal position.

Somehow Legendre found himself with Ruby half lying on top of him, her expert hand sneaking down to open his fly. “I, I got a phone call today,” he said.

Ruby kissed his cheek. “Tha’s nice,” she said, working on his belt buckle.

“It was from Page.”

That got her attention. She sat up. “You mean...”

“Yes. That Page. The man who’s been robbing me blind all these years. He wanted to have a meeting. He suggested some sort of business deal. All very mysterious. Ruby, I’ve known this man for fifteen years and he has never called me like this before. Something’s up.”

“What do you think it means?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never trusted that man, and not just because he’s my competitor. Page is an ass. A secure ass. He thinks he can push me out of the market with his big showroom and fancy advertising. But we’re not being pushed around any more!” He stroked Ruby’s nyloned thigh, just below the hem of her bright gold mini. “Thanks to you.”

Ruby smiled at him fondly. For a paunchy, middle-aged man he was a remarkably good lay. “Where’s the meeting?” she asked.

“At Le Papillon D’Or, that fancy French restaurant uptown. You know it? Tomorrow night at seven.”

“Hmmmmm, not much lead time. We’d better discuss strategy.” She wiggled her bum happily as Legendre’s hand disappeared underneath her skirt. “But first, I think we’d better take care of this!” She cupped his obvious erection through his pants.

Legendre groaned. “Definitely!” he cried.

It was quite some while before they got around to discussing strategy.

Page was already waiting for them when they arrived at the restaurant Friday evening. The maitre’d barely noticed Legendre, so intent was his attention to his companion. Ruby was wearing her boot-inspired version of the little black dress. It was short, tight, and sleeveless, designed to hide nothing of her splendid figure, but to present it all in the most alluring manner possible. The thigh-riding hemline displayed every inch of her shapely legs, decked out in shiny, pink-tinged nylons above the slick boots. The neckline was scooped just low enough to make men forget what they were saying. But instead of black, Ruby’s dress was the same bright, liquid crimson as her knee-high boots.

Their entrance to the restaurant was an event. There wasn’t a man in the place who didn’t notice the leggy, curvy brunette in the stretchy dress and stratospheric platform boots. Heads turned to stare as Ruby went by. A waiter nearly dropped a bottle of wine. The atmosphere of the whole restaurant abruptly took on a subtle charge of sexual electricity.

Page was waiting at a discrete corner table in the back. He rose to greet them. Page was a small, sinewy man a few years older than Legendre and with even less hair. But his eyes were alive with intelligence. He carried himself with a crisp, almost military air. Unlike Legendre, he looked at ease in his dinner jacket and tie. Ruby’s partner had been so nervous that Ruby decided to give him a bit of head in the car on the way over. She refused to let him climax though, because she wanted him to keep his edge during the meeting with Page.

Page politely introduced himself, and his wife, an elegant woman in a long, turquoise gown. “And this is?” Page asked, turning to Ruby.

“This is Ruby,” Legendre said. “My top seller. And my partner.”

“Delighted,” Page said, shaking Ruby’s hand while covertly eyeing her chest. “If you don’t mind me asking, Legendre, what happened to Claris?”

Legendre scowled. “Claris is at home, with the kids,” he said. “She maintains that working over dinner is uncivilized. Ruby is my business partner.”

“A pleasure to meet you, Ruby,” Page’s wife said, adroitly covering her husband’s faux pas, “And by the way, you look stunning in that dress.”

They sat then and ordered dinner, along with a bottle of good wine. It soon became obvious that Page had a little difficulty accepting that a sexy young thing like Ruby could possibly be a partner in a large automobile dealership. Ruby decided to play up his perception. She made flirty, girlish conversation throughout dinner. It also became obvious that Page’s wife was very much a part of Page’s business. More than once she gently interrupted her husband to remind him of some important detail, or to politely smooth over his more blunt assertions.

Ruby made it her business to make sure that everybody enjoyed the wine. She was successful enough that they finished a second bottle before desert. She was sitting back from the table, knees crossed fetchingly, when she noticed a distinguished man at another table scanning her legs. Ruby had enjoyed a bit of wine herself. She blew the man a kiss.

“You friends with the mayor?” Page said. He was looking at her quizzically.

Ruby improvised. “Oh, my goodness yes. We go way back.” She sipped her wine, leaving lipstick on the glass.

“I think I need to freshen up a little,” Page’s wife said. She rose from the table.

Ruby said, “I’ll go with you.”

“Gracious me, dear, wherever did you get that dress!” said Page’s wife when they arrived in the washroom. “And those boots. They’re positively gorgeous! I confess I’ve had trouble keeping my eyes off them.”

“Thank you. I’m very fond of these boots. But I think I may have a grain of sand inside the left one. I need to slip it off for a moment. Will you give me a hand?” Abruptly she lifted one leg and planted her foot on the sink counter between them. The other woman started for a moment, surprised by the bold action.

“Well, I, uh, certainly my dear. But, what...I mean where is the zipper?”

“Right there.” Ruby pointed. “They’re embedded in the fabric. Just pull it down for me, won’t you.”

“Oh yes, I see. My isn’t that clever. Let me...” She reached for the zipper tab but instead began stroking the boot shank. “Such lovely material” she said softly.

“Isn’t it, though,” said Ruby. “I just love that rich, red glow.”

“Yes...” said Page’s wife in a distant voice. Abruptly she stopped stroking. “Oh, yes, the zipper.” She made four more grabs for the zipper tab but always fell short.

“Is there a problem?” Ruby asked.

“It... uh, it appears to be.... stuck...or, or something. The woman looked confused. She kept trying to reach the zipper tab, but only succeeded in fondling Ruby’s gleaming boot. “Why can’t I...”

“Try using both hands,” Ruby supplied. Page’s wife did, and a few minutes later she was looking very flushed as she ran her fingers lovingly up and down the boot shank. “Such lovely boots,” she said dreamily.

“Well, we’re not getting anywhere, are we,” Ruby said decisively. She put her foot down and took the other woman by the arm. “Let’s try in here.”

Giving Page’s wife no time to protest, Ruby led her to a toilet stall, sat her on the seat and closed the door. “OK, now try,” she said. The older woman’s gown had a slit up the middle. Ruby boldly planted her foot on the toilet seat, between her legs. Suddenly Page’s wife found herself with Ruby towering over her, the toe of her boot a few inches from her pubes. She had a clear view up Ruby’s leg and under her super-short dress, to where her underwear should have been. As usual, Ruby’s pantyhose was open at the crotch.

“Ruby, I, I don’t think...” the woman tried to protest.

“Please, the zipper.”

Gamely, Page’s wife kept trying to grab the zipper. Soon both women were breathing hard. Ruby slid her foot forward, a little at a time, until the toe of her platform boot rested against the older woman’s panties. She began to stoke gently, up and down. Page’s wife leaned forward and embraced Ruby’s leg, as shudders of arousal washed over her.

“Oh gracious! What.... what’s happening!” she cried, bewildered.

Ruby said: “Something wonderful. We’re getting all turned on by each other.” She was working to keep her own arousal in check.

“But that’s not possible!”

“Sure, sure it is. Look, you’re all wet.” She deliberately ground her boot toe in the other woman’s panties, eliciting a surprised gasp.

Then, leaning against one wall for support, she lifted her boot to the other woman’s face. “You got my boot wet.”

She stared at the crimson boot, mesmerized. “No, I was just... you said.... the zipper....”

“Don’t you think you’d better clean that off?” Ruby said. Without waiting for an answer she pushed the toe of her boot between the other woman’s lips. Page’s wife hesitated only a moment. Her lips seemed to begin kissing of their own will. A second later her tongue darted out and began eagerly licking. She raised her hands to hold the boot like a chalice.

“Mmmmmm, that’s very good, baby,” Ruby murmured after a few minutes. “But let’s do it right. Abruptly she put her foot down, pulled Page’s wife to her feet, and sat down herself. “Now clean it all,” she commanded, lifting her boot back up again. With a groan of confused lust the other woman began lapping and kissing in earnest, holding up Ruby’s leg with both hands. Her eyes were glassy. Ruby lifted her other leg and inserted it into the slit in her friend’s gown, using her toe to tease along her nether lips. She could tell Page’s wife was close to orgasm.

Ruby pulled her boots away and sat up. Page’s wife rocked a little, looking stunned. “You’re overdressed,” Ruby pronounced. She leaned forward and reached up under her gown, pulling down panties and pantyhose in one swift tug. Page’s wife stepped out of her shoes, as instructed, and Ruby pulled off her under things and tossed them away.

“Now come on down here.”

The older woman dropped loosely to her knees. Ruby guided her hands and lips up her legs, until her mouth found the little slit in Ruby’s shiny pink nylons that revealed her pussy. Ruby came loudly a few seconds later.

When she was finished they reversed positions and Ruby brought Page’s wife to a brilliant climax with her bootheel. Ruby wanted to be sure that the other woman was completely satiated, so she brought her to orgasm twice more, once by rubbing her boots along her chest, once by letting her sit on the toilet and play with herself while she sucked and licked at Ruby’s raised boot.

When they were finally finished and calmed down enough to return to the restaurant, Ruby helped Page’s wife freshen up and straighten her hair. She had to be reminded to put her shoes back on. Ruby didn’t remind her about her panties. As they left the washroom, Ruby, with one hand on her new lover’s back to steady her, whispered in her ear. “Honey, will you do me a favor?”

“Anything, Ruby.” said Page’s wife. She looked dazed.

“When we get back to the table, I want you to keep one hand on your wine glass. Don’t let go until we leave. Put your other hand in your pussy and play with yourself, real slow. Will you do that for me?”

“But why....”

“Never mind, dear, just enjoy yourself.”

The two women returned to the table to find Page and Legendre arguing about what constituted unfair advertising. “What kept you?” Page asked, looking at his wife curiously.

“Oh, girl troubles,” she replied with a giggle. She sat down beside her husband and rested a hand lightly on her wine glass. With her other hand she put her napkin in her lap. Her hand stayed there.

Legendre said, “Well, now that dinner’s over and we’re all here, maybe you can tell me what this is all about, Page.”

Page frowned. “It’s about business, Legendre. My business. And yours. Look, I’ll tell you how it is. You’ve been giving me tough competition for years. I accepted that, but you were never a real threat to my profit margin. No, hold on, let me finish. But this expansion of mine has spread my resources very thin. Maybe I overextended myself a little. It seemed like a reasonable risk to take at the time, since I was certain I could divert some of the high end business away from you and some of the small fry. We were looking good there for a while. Admit it, I had you worried.”

“A trifle,” Legendre conceded.

Page laughed bitterly. “Well, that didn’t last. All of a sudden you started selling cars like there was no tomorrow. I couldn’t believe it. I’ve been losing customers left right and centre. Advertising didn’t help. Special deals didn’t help. Don’t think I don’t know that you’re watching me, Legendre. Your expansion matched my expansion. You’re financing packages are almost the same as mine. So why are you selling so many more cars?”

Legendre smiled. “I’ll be honest with you. It had very little to do with me. The real impetus came from my new partner, Ruby.”

Page looked across the table, shocked. Ruby winked at him.

“Is this for real?” Page demanded. “Are you really that successful? What’s your secret?”

Ruby said, “It’s all a matter of product promotion. We try to present our product as attractively as possible, and then ensure all our customers are... satisfied.” She reached for the bottle to refill wine glasses. Page’s wife smiled blankly, her hand moving slowly beneath the table.

Legendre said to Page: “Let’s not get sidetracked by sales techniques. I have a feeling you were leading up to something.”

“Hmmm?” muttered Page, turning his attention away from Legendre’s lovely partner. “Oh, yes, I was indeed. Listen Legendre, we have been fighting like two bull elephants over territory for ten years or more now, and it’s never gotten either of us anywhere. Maybe it’s time we put an end to it. We both sell the same cars. We both draw on the same customer base. Why don’t we try working together instead of competing?”

Legendre failed to conceal his surprise. “Page, are you... are you talking about a merger?”

“That’s exactly what I’m talking about. Think about it. It makes sense. Page-Legendre MotorWorks. Or something like that. Two showrooms. Two locations. One management, shared market. Bigger profits for both of us.”

Legendre stared into his wine glass for a long time, as if seeking inspiration there. “Suppose I was interested,” he said finally. “Hypothetically. Just what kind of arrangement did you have in mind?”

The conversation diverted into an animated argument about the exact terms of the business deal and Ruby’s attention wandered. Men, she thought, smiling. So predictable. Proud Mr. Page pretended he wasn’t concerned about the sudden growth at Legendre’s, but anyone could see he was lying. Legendre, cautious as ever, didn’t realize he had the upper hand and so wasn’t being aggressive enough to push for a good deal.

Page’s wife made a little happy grunt and sipped her wine. Her face was flushed and a lock of hair had fallen across her eyes. Ruby refilled her glass and watched the slow, rhythmic movements of her left arm, the hand invisible beneath the table.

This part of her plan was working to perfection. To make her hand on the wine glass look natural, Page’s wife was sipping Bordeaux constantly. By now she was contentedly sloshed. Her other hand provided delightful distraction and kept the adventure with Ruby in the washroom fresh in her mind. The combination effectively removed the woman from making any contribution to the discussion.

Ruby smiled. Now for the main event.

She tuned the men back in again to find them arguing loudly about how the new business would be owned. Neither of them, Ruby saw at once, wanted to cede control to the other. “Boys,” Ruby interrupted gently,

“I have an idea.”

Both men turned in surprise, their bickering abruptly silenced. “It seems to me,” the brown-haired beauty said, getting to her feet, “that you boys have a very simple problem.” She made a show of smoothing down her slinky minidress. Two pairs of eyes followed the path of her hands. “Why don’t you let me help you out?” She rounded the table to the side where Page and Legendre were sitting, giving them plenty of time to admire the long length of perfect legs displayed so fetchingly by the super-short dress and tall, slick boots. She caught the mayor staring from his table, and winked.

Ruby pulled a small chair from the wall. She sat down at the corner of the table, within easy reach of both Page and Legendre, but screened by the table from the rest of the restaurant. Both men kept eyeing her legs. “You see, dearhearts,” Ruby said condescendingly, “both of you boys have worked sooo hard on your own little dealerships, you don’t want the other one to ruin it. You keep pretending you can have a big, merged dealership and still have everything your own way.” She shook her head and made little “tsk-tsk” sounds. Page’s wife moaned suddenly but neither man noticed.

At last Page managed to tear his eyes away from Ruby’s glimmering nylons. “Look, um Miss, um, Ruby, I don’t think you quite understand—”

“Oh but of course I understand, sweetheart,” Ruby cooed. She leaned toward him earnestly, letting him have an unrestricted eyeful of her cleavage. Her ample breasts threatened to fall out of the low-scooped front of her dress. “Don’t forget I’m a partner here too. Now really, 60-40, is that fair?” she asked, referring to Page’s latest offer.

Page rallied gamely. “Well, it was, I mean, uhm, considering everything, it seemed, uh, fair....” Ruby’s sultry face was poised just inches from his. Her clingy dress emphasized the curvaceous abundance of her figure. “Uh... yes, I, uh, maybe..., uhm, fair,” Page mumbled, as Ruby began to rub his leg with the toe of one boot.

“Oh, Mr. Page”, Ruby pouted, like a child denied a lollipop, “you’re such a hard man.” As she spoke, one delicate hand snaked out and caressed his cock through his pants.

Page jumped like he had been stung. He was nice and firm, Ruby discovered, as she stroked him lazily up and down. With other people all around him, Page clearly had no idea what to do. He looked nervously over at his wife, but she just smiled vacantly, eyes half closed. More hair had fallen across her face but she had no free hand to brush it away. She took a healthy drink of wine and spilled some down her chin. She tried to wipe it up with the back of her hand, still holding the wineglass, and spilled more down the front of her expensive gown. She giggled.

Legendre spoke up. “Ruby, you said you had an idea. I’d like to hear it.”

“Why of course, partner,” Ruby said softly, still fondling Page beneath the table. She leaned forward a little in her seat and neatly slid her free hand into Legendre’s lap.

“Uh, Ruby, I, I don’t think...” he tried to protest, but her hand was already busy, lovingly stroking his rapidly stiffening member. He made no real move to stop her. Ruby smiled inwardly: Legendre was so well trained.

“Don’t think, honey. Just listen. I have the answer to all your problems. Of course a joint dealership is a good idea. We all agree on that, right?” She put a little extra pressure on both hands. Both men grunted something that might have been agreement.

“But the trouble is you boys can’t agree on anything. You’ll be fighting all the time, just like little boys. So what you need is a go-between, you know? Like, a third party that can, gee, what’s the word, arbitrate, right? Oh, Mr. Page, pour us some more wine, won’t you?” Her request diverted Page’s attempt to remove her hand from his trousers. While he was engaged Ruby deftly undid the buttons on his fly. Her hand slipped inside and he spilled wine.

Legendre was breathing hard. “What... what do you mean?”

“I mean, it’s really simple, boys. We’ll split the shares three ways.

Thirty-three percent for you”—she squeezed Legendre’s cock teasingly—“and thirty-three percent for you.” Page let out a little yelp in spite of himself. His wife was panting drunkenly, but he hardly noticed. “And I’d be the arbitrator,” Ruby finished brightly, “so I’d get the rest. Let’s see, that’s what, thirty-four percent.”

Page was the first to object. “Wh-wait a minute!” he cried, “Th-that would make you the s-senior partner! You’d have special voting rights, and... and... ahhhh.” His protest became garbled as the boot-clad vixen played her fingers along his flute. She leaned toward him intently, her eyes hot. “Mr. Page,” she husked, “you look soooo sexy in a tux!” She kissed him fervorently. “I’d only get one percent more,” she whispered when their lips finally separated. “That’s not so much, is it?”

Page’s eyes were glassy. “I... I, well, I guess...” he stammered.

Ruby was pumping both men in earnest now, barely bothering to conceal her actions. “How about you, Mr. Legendre? You don’t have any objections to this arrangement, do you?” She stopped stoking him just long enough to guide his right hand onto her nylon-gilt leg, just below the hem of her micro-mini.

“Wait, wait, Ruby, this isn’t fair. I, I can’t think, I—oh shit those legs!”

Ruby returned her hand to his crotch. “Oh, there’s nothing to think about, darling,” she reassured him gently, sliding down his zipper for better access. “It’s perfectly simple. And we’ll all make lots of money. Isn’t that right, Mr. Page?”

“Wha? Uh, yeah, ungh, make, make lots of m-m-money. Oh please, wait, don’t, don’t stop!”

Ruby paused just long enough to lead Page’s hand to her other thigh. Then she returned to pumping both men in unison. Her hands were thrusting up and down like pistons on both sides. Page’s wife made an animal sound and knocked over her wine glass. She put both hands into her lap and ground her hips upward.

“So we’re all agreed then!” said Ruby triumphantly. She was getting a little distracted herself from the hands under her red dress. “We’ll split the shares 33-33-34. And we’ll call the new dealership “Ruby’s”! All those in favor speak now.”

Legendre’s head rolled backward. “Oh yes! oh god yes yes yes!” he cried, his hips bucking. He came violently into his underwear.

Page tried to say something, but Ruby had timed him well. All that came out was “Wai... wa.... waaa... ungh! ungh! ungh!” as he too went over the top, convulsing in climactic spasms in his chair. His wife came too a moment later. She bent forward at the waist, her eyes closed, grunting gutturally with each sharp, staccato burst of pleasure, shaking the table so hard the cutlery rattled.

Ruby smiled in satisfaction. Her hands ached. Delicately she extracted the men’s hands from beneath her dress and began to clean her fingers on a napkin. A waiter came by then, perhaps attracted by the commotion. He took in the sight: the two sighing men, the obviously smashed, wine-stained older woman, the overturned glasses on the table. His eyes lingered on Ruby, looking composed and super-sexy in her figure-hugging red minidress and shiny platform boots. “Hi,” she said. She favored him with a smile like a warming oven. “I think we’re about ready for desert.”