The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Becoming

Part 2

LEGALESE:

Don’t read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you... Blah blah blah you get the idea.

All characters are fictitious. All events are made up. Any similarities in this work to real events or people are the figment of your imagination.

Permission to distribute this work is automatically given provided that it is redistributed in its unaltered entirety and that no fee is charged.

Comments are always appreciated, except for the “evil perverted scum-bag” ones. Those you can just cram.

BEWARE! You have been warned that this story contains sex between consenting and non-consenting people! If you read it anyways and are offended, sorry, but you have been warned!

SHORT DESCRIPTION:

A young man, desperate for a way out of his problems tries the Ultimate Solution. When he wakes up in the hospital, he has unlocked the hidden powers of his mind and discovers that there is another world beneath the sugar coated frosting of what he thought was the real world.

(mc, mf, ff)

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Well here it is, part 2 of The Becoming.

I am currently working on part 3 of The Becoming, but I am always interested in hearing feedback and thoughts about the story as well as ideas for future parts.

Billy had sent Miranda home after their shower to get dressed. He pulled on his boxers and pants and went back into the bathroom. As he stood there brushing his teeth, he had time to look at himself in the mirror and ponder the changes in his life.

Two weeks ago, he was a loner geek and the school’s whipping boy for the bullies. A week and a half ago, he had seen no way out and had tried to kill himself. A week ago he had woken up in a hospital and discovered shortly there after that a combination of genetics and the chemical cocktail he had downed had awoken wondrous mental powers that had just been waiting within him. Now here he stood, with only 4 days left before school would resume after spring break and he had some decisions he had to make. Would he go back as that geeky loner with few friends? Or would he take the window that had opened to him to reinvent himself?

The answer was obvious, he had undergone a major change in his life with the advent of his mental abilities, now was the time to make a change in his social life as well. When he returned on Monday, he already knew that he wasn’t going to go back as the pathetic virgin, nerdy looking child he had been. On Monday, he would be returning as a well dressed man who had already gotten more sex in the past 3 days than he had dreamed he would in the next 10 years! He smiled at the reflection of his face in the mirror and decided that today would be the first day of his new life!

But first he needed to wipe the toothpaste drool off of his chin. He spotted the towel hanging on the wall behind him in the mirror. Suddenly, the towel lifted itself off of the rack and started drifting across the room towards him. He spun around, his eyes wide, just in time to catch the towel as it fell out of the air. He had to pause for a minute, staring at the towel in amazement, wondering if he had somehow managed to make that happen as well. Did his new found mental powers also include telekinesis? Dr. Williams had said that his powers were still developing and would continue to grow over the next few weeks, but it had only been a few days! Not to mention the fact also that the doctor had said absolutely nothing about moving objects with his mind as well!

Billy wiped the drool off of his chin and turned to look at himself in the mirror again, dropping the towel to the counter. Was it his imagination or was his body changing as well? His mop of blonde hair was still there, still in the ‘no particular style’ style he cut it into, but his arms and chest, were they different? Before the changes in his mind, he had had almost no definition to his musculature, but now he thought he could see a little bit of muscle tone where previously there had been none. He continued to examine himself in the mirror until his watch chirped the hour. Coming back to reality he pulled on a t-shirt from the pile in one corner of his room and ran from the house, barely pausing long enough to lock the door behind him and sprinted next door.

He went right in without knocking and went straight upstairs to find Miranda. He walked into her room right as she finished straightening the loose sundress she had chosen to wear that day. Her erect, bra-less nipples formed small tents under the light fabric, barely hiding her proud orbs from the world. She smiled at him over her shoulder, “Ready to go sweetheart?”

“Yup,” he answered, drawing his eyes slowly down and then back up her fit body and admiring the sculpted legs peeking out of her above the knee dress. “You look fabulous,” he whistled.

“Thanks,” she said smiling even more broadly as she crossed the room and pressed her chest to him while draping her arms behind his neck and kissing him deeply. “I have another surprise for you to,” she said.

“And what would that be?”

“This,” she said kissing him again. She took his hand in one of hers and brought it up between them, under the hem of her light dress. The soft cotton felt like nothing more than a feather on his wrist as she guided his hand over her smooth warm thigh and pressed it against her mound. He ran his fingers over it, tracing through the center of her cunt lips before he noticed. She smiled coyly while her eyes twinkled into his, “I thought you would like it if I took more of the hair off down there. Do you?”

He grinned down at her. “It feels wonderful!” he told her. “I can’t wait to see when we get back.”

“I also left my panties off incase you decide to ravish me before we get home too,” she said with a wicked smile.

He laughed heartily and broke the embrace with one last kiss and a quick jab of his fingers into her moist snatch eliciting a groan in response. “Well if you’re ready...?” he asked taking her by the hand.

They walked out to the garage hand-in-hand and climbed into her Land Cruiser. The drive to the mall was quick, maybe 10 or 15 minutes if they hit every red light. Miranda got lucky and found a parking spot very close to the doors of the food court. Her hand finding his again, they walked into the mall to start their shopping.

“So what are we shopping for today?” she asked once they were inside.

“I need some new clothes,” he told her. “I need to reinvent myself for school Monday, something to reflect the change in my life.”

“Ok. Anything else?”

“I thought we might check out the lingerie stores as well, pick up a couple of things for you as well.”

“Is that it?”

“Why? What are you getting at Miranda?” he asked, looking down at her to see a coy smile dancing on her lips.

“Oh c’mon! I know why young men like to hang out at the mall,” she said.

“And that is?”

“There’s no need to be bashful about it, you want to find another pussy to play with!” she laughed, nearly making him choke, which only made her laugh harder. “Admit it Billy, you want to find another tight little cunt to fuck, don’t you?”

He paused for a minute before responding. “Well, the idea has crossed my mind. But we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it,” he finally said.

“Whatever you horny little thing,” she snickered, slapping him lightly on the shoulder as she pulled herself tighter into his body and wrapped her arms around his arm.

“Me, horny? What about you? As I recall, you were the one that came over this morning dressed in nothing but lingerie and begged to be fucked!”

“I never said I wasn’t horny too! That’s me though, Billy’s horny little cum slut!” she laughed, getting a chuckle from him as well.

“Just as long as we’re straight about that,” he said into her soft brown hair cascading around her shoulders instead of her trademark ponytail. He had never thought of it before, and certainly hadn’t said anything to her, but while he thought she looked good in a pony tail, he thought she looked much better with her hair down, framing her soft yet angular face.

He barely had started to consider the possibility that his subconscious mind was helping him out by relaying to her what he thought would be good for her to do when she tugged on his arm. “Here we go,” she said. “Let’s go in here.” She pulled him towards one of the currently trendy Name stores to shop. They wandered around, looking at the different shirts and pants they had to offer. Billy saw a couple of shirts and a pair of pants he liked, but the prices were something he wasn’t thrilled about even if it was Miranda who was going to pay for them, if they paid at all. He knew he could ‘convince’ the clerks not to ring up a sale, just take the tags off, put them in a bag and let them walk out the door. However he also knew to be careful not to do it too much and draw unnecessary attention to themselves, and that is where Miranda came in. Donald, her husband, was a successful corporate lawyer specializing in international business. He pulled down a healthy paycheck and her credit limits on her 5 cards reflected it. “Billy, if you want the look, you have to pay the price.”

“But $40 a shirt and $75 for a pair of pants? That’s insane!”

“Maybe, but that also happens to be the current style.” She insisted on buying the 2 shirts and pair of pants for him and he eventually relented. He did however make the clerk forget to ring up one of the shirts and just bag it up for him.

“So what did you think of her?” she asked him on their way back into the mall. “I thought she was pretty.”

“Oh she has a charm about her,” he said stealing a glance back over his shoulder.

“But? But what? Too short for you?”

“No, not that. Too skinny.”

“Too skinny?”

“Yeah, too skinny. She looks like Ally McBeal! One good squeeze and she would probably break in half!” he chuckled, making her snicker in response. They wandered through several more stores, making purchases here and there and getting some more freebies too. They shopped for almost 3 hours, accumulating about 2 weeks worth of outfits for him including a new suit that would be tailored and ready in about a week. They decided to get lunch at one of the restaurants in the mall, stopping at the car briefly to drop off their purchases.

They walked into the restaurant and were seated in a booth back in the corner where they could see the whole restaurant by another pretty young woman who Billy again thought was ‘too skinny’.

“There you go Billy,” Miranda whispered in his ear while pressed up against his side. “What about her? She’s stunning!”

The her in question was one of the servers, and judging by the lack of customers in the restaurant probably theirs. She was about 5′7″ or 8″, in her early twenties with curly jet black hair about chin length that flowed around her head like a mane, seeming to bounce and shine of its own accord. She was slender with a perfect hourglass shape, highlighted by her form fitting t-shirt and skin tight black spandex pants. Her cleavage bounced slightly, more like a jiggle with each step. He guessed that her healthy bosom was a large C-cup, maybe a D. Her bottom might have been a little on the flat side, but it was tight beneath her pants with just an ever so slight jiggle when her heals clamped down on the floor beneath her 2 inch pumps. “He there!” she said with a warm and more than likely genuine smile. “My name as Alesha, and I’ll be your server today. Would you like something to drink or an appetizer before I take the rest of your order?”

“I’d like a glass of wine,” Miranda said.

“Just a coke for me,” Billy replied, trying not to make his mental undressing of her too obvious.

“Ok,” she chirped. “I’ll be back with those in a minute!”

“So? What about her?” Miranda asked when she had left.

“Oh hell yeah she’s hot!” Billy breathed.

Miranda beamed, happy that she had made him happy. “Are you going to take her? Make her a cum-slut too?”

Billy was astounded at how well Miranda had responded to his dominance over her and what her role in their relationship was. Even if he couldn’t quite bring himself to humiliate her like that, she knew that she had become a fuck toy for him. A pleasurable distraction for him when he wanted and any way he wanted. “I’m thinking about it. It looks like she would be a lot of fun too.”

“What’s there to think about? Take her Billy! Fuck her brains out and make her beg to be your little slave!”

“Oh there’s a good idea Miranda. What should I do? Make her jump up on the table and let me fuck her right here in the middle of the restaurant?”

“It’s a thought,” she said with a mischievous twinkle in her pretty hazel eyes. “But I was thinking more about using the bathroom.”

He paused for a minute, taken aback by her quick and witty response before bursting out in laughter. He barely managed to get himself under control when Alesha came back to take their order. As she walked away, he took the opportunity to seek out her mind. By the time she had returned with their order, he had learned everything he needed to know about her. By the time she cleared their plates, he had already begun setting his plan in motion. He told Miranda to cover the check and do some shopping, to meet up with him in half an hour at the lingerie store before getting up from the table himself.

He crossed the restaurant to the server’s station where he could see the top of her head over the divider hiding it. “Alesha?” he said rounding the corner.

“Yes?” she asked, turning to face him. “What can I do for you?”

“Can I talk to you for a minute?” he asked taking her hand. She didn’t respond, merely followed him as he led her to the men’s room. He closed and locked the door behind them and she leaned against the counter.

“Funny place to talk,” she said as he came to stand in front of her. “What is it you wanted to...?”

“Shh,” he said pressing a finger to her lips and cutting her off. “that’s enough talking,” he said and put one hand on her soft hip, caressing it gently while his other hand drew her face to his, locking her lips into a hard and passionate kiss, driving his tongue into her mouth. She squeaked and her hand pressed against his chest in protest for a moment before relenting and melting into his kiss. His hand slid up her stomach, cupping one of her ample breasts through her tight shirt, massaging and squeezing it with his whole hand and feeling her nipple harden into his palm, never relenting on the kiss she was eagerly returning now. Her legs spread on the counter, inviting him in closer to her, pressing his stiffening jean covered groin against her’s. His hand left her head, sliding down her back to squeeze her soft, firm ass while his other pulled her shirt up, breaking the kiss only long enough to pull the bottom up and behind her neck, leaving her arms still in the sleeves. He kissed down from her full, pouty red lips to her soft triangular shaped jaw and down her slender neck. She moaned at his firm yet tender caresses as he kissed and licked his way down the top of her chest. He unsnapped the clasp between her firm round orbs, letting the lacy powder blue garment fall away and her tits spring free of their confinement. He sucked on one nipple, teasing it with his lips, teeth and tongue while his fingers squeezed and pulled on the other. His other hand left her supple ass to rub her cunt through the taught fabric covering her mound. He could feel the heat emanating from her groin as the faint smell of her sex wafted into the air. He kissed back up her neck, pressing his body against her’s once again while his fingers found and pulled down the zipper at the back of her pants while her’s freed his belt and zipper, letting his pants fall to the floor. Her long slender fingers reached into his boxers and wrapped around his rock-hard cock, pumping his shaft while he pulled her spandex pants and the matching thong panties down her toned legs. He reached between her soft thighs, cupping his hand over her plump pussy, feeling her juices flow between his fingers while he worked one of them in and out of her tight cunt, the black hairs of her neatly trimmed bush tickling his palm.

She pulled his cock free of his boxers, rubbing the swollen purple head against the back of his hand and what exposed bits of her pussy she could. “Fuck me god damnit!” she moaned into his mouth. He smiled against her lips, seeing that she had responded to his mental probing just as well as Miranda had. He moved his hand, letting her rub his swollen cock against her outer labia while his hands returned to her ass and tits. She pulled him forward, literally pulling him by his dick as she pulled his cock into her aching cunt. They both groaned in sheer ecstasy as he penetrated her dripping gash. He could feel the tight silky walls of her cunt grip and slide over his hard shaft as he pushed further into her. He had no idea that a pussy could be as tight as her’s was. Sure, Miranda’s cunt felt great, but Alesha’s was absolutely incredible! He buried himself to the base in her tiny cunt, relishing the feel of her pussy wrapped around him before he started pulling back and fucking her in earnest. She groaned into his mouth as he rammed his manhood in and out of her quim, grinding against the entrance to her womb with each inward thrust. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room, the noise level on par with her moans of pleasure while her sweet musky aroma permeated the atmosphere. “Yes, oh god yes!” she called. “God that feels great! Keep it up!”

He smiled at her acquiescence to his will, totally suborning herself to him. He fucked her as hard and fast as he could, thoroughly relishing the feel of her tight little pussy surrounding him. He could feel her cunt spasm around him as she neared her climax and her grunts and moans picked up speed and volume. “Ohfuckohfuck! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” she called out over and over again, repeating the words like a mantra. “Yes, fuck me! Oh god yes I’m cummingggggggggg!!” she squealed, biting on a knuckle to try and stifle her sounds. Her cunt rippled around him, pulling on his cock like a hand. He could feel the quaking orgasm course through her slender body and witness her spasming muscles rippling beneath her tanned skin. The whole world of sensations before him, her delicate body twitching and her pussy milking him sent him spiraling over the edge. He felt his balls tighten and his cock jump within her tight confines mere seconds before he erupted. He buried his cock deep inside of her before spiting thick gooey wads of steaming cum into her waiting cunt, filling her womb and slick passage with his juices and sending ripples of electricity coursing through him as his own orgasm swept him away. She shuddered again as another minor orgasm swept through her with the feel of his semen splashing against her insides. His cock pulsed a couple more times as her pussy instinctively milked the last of his juices out of his shaft. He pulled his flagging cock out of her moist snatch with a soft, barely audible pop. She smiled coyly at him and dropped off the counter and getting to her knees to lick the remains of their juices off of his groin.

“I have never done anything like that before,” she said as they got dressed again.

“What’s that? Fucked a customer in the bathroom or done it with a guy?” he asked, already knowing the answer.

“Both actually!” she laughed, never stopping to consider how he knew. “Oh my god!” she exclaimed looking at her watch. “What am I going to tell my boss?! We’ve been in here almost half an hour!”

“Don’t worry about it,” he said as he fastened his pants and pulled her to him. “I’ve taken care of it, just go back out there like nothing has happened and everything will be alright.”

“Are you sure?” she asked wrapping her arms around his waist.

“Absolutely. Just act natural and everything will be fine,” he finished and kissed her deeply one more time before heading back out into the restaurant. On his way out, he saw the floor manager and implanted a few quick commands to help Alesha out before heading out into the mall to rejoin Miranda.

He found her exactly where he told her to be, waiting on a bench in front of the lingerie store. “Have fun?” she asked with a wicked smile. “Is there a new toy coming to be with us?”

“Yes and no. I had fun, but she is not going to stay with us. But I left commands for her and got her phone number, so anytime I want her she’ll be available.”

“Cool. Hey, I wanted to show you something before we head into the shop,” she said leading him in the opposite direction. She led him into another trendy clothing store, this one catering more to women than men. She showed him a black spandex skirt that would be barely long enough to cover her round butt and a hot pink tube top that was so tight, it would leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. “What do you think?” she asked.

“Get them.”

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely. Get them right now. I’d enjoy seeing you wearing that almost as much as I would tearing it off of you!” he got a laugh as a response and she headed to the counter to get the items before heading back over to the lingerie shop.

They went inside and wandered around for about 10 minutes, looking at this and that before the sales woman came over to see if they needed any help. The girl was barely over 5 feet tall, quite the definition of a hot shortie. With curly, shoulder length dark brown hair framing her large doe-like brown eyes and soft facial features, she looked the picture of innocence. She had a very health 32D-23-34 body hidden beneath a white blouse, with the top 3 buttons open giving a glimpse of the treasures beneath. A tight grey knee-length skirt and matching flats completed the picture, making her look like a business woman one would expect to meet on the street not in a lingerie store.

She introduced herself as Anna and Miranda pelted her with questions, inquiries and requests. She got everything Miranda asked for and answered every question with an unfaltering smile. He could tell that Miranda was nearing her decisions about the outfits she wanted by the way her questions and requests started to dwindle. Glancing over the beautiful little woman’s shoulder, Billy caught the subtle nod of Miranda’s head, indicating what she wanted. As Anna led Miranda back to the changing rooms to try on her selections, Billy followed at a discreet distance.

The women entered a little hallway where the dressing rooms were. With a slight mental urging from him, Anna accompanied Miranda into the dressing room. As soon as the door closed, Billy was on the other side, keeping an ear out for his cue.

“Can you help me with this?” Miranda asked, lifting her hair off her shoulders and turning her back to the sales woman, indicating a zipper on the back of her dress.

“Sure,” Anna replied pulling the zipper down. “I think you made some great choices here. You and your boyfriend are going to love them.”

“Oh I’m sure we will. How much shopping do you do from the store shelves?” Miranda asked over her shoulder as she shrugged the dress from her shoulders.

“Not a lot,” Anna laughed, blushing slightly.

“Why not? You have a beautiful body! It’s a shame to hide it instead of treating yourself to something sexy like this stuff.”

“Thanks, but you don’t have to say that.”

“Why not?” Miranda asked, dropping her dress completely and turning to face Anna. “Its true.” The dressing room was already small, forcing the two of them to be fairly close, but some how Miranda managed to get even closer, brushing her stiffening nipples against the soft fabric of Anna’s blouse and running a finger over her shoulder.

The young woman blushed, unsure of what to say. When Miranda took it a step further, by running her fingers along the side of one of her tits, she tried to find her voice. “I... umm...” she started to say before Miranda silenced her with a soft kiss.

“Shh,” she whispered into the young woman’s face, “trust me.”

Anna didn’t say another word. Not a word when Miranda deftly opened the buttons on her blouse and dropped it to the floor. Not a word when Miranda reached behind her and unfastened her plain white bra, and barely a moan when Miranda kissed her way down Anna’s neck and took a nipple between her lips. Anna groaned softly as the older woman’s lips played with her nipple and her tongue danced around her large, 3inch areola. She arched her back, pressing her breasts to her new friend’s mouth and hand. Her eyes shot open in surprise as she felt Miranda’s hand sliding up the inside of her soft warm thigh and gently rub her dampening pussy through her cotton panties. Anna’s hand found Miranda’s ample bosom and gently started to caress its soft warm flesh, gently pulling and twisting on her engorged nipple. Miranda’s fingers found the zipper of Anna’s skirt, pulling it down and dropping it to the floor as she turned the younger woman around and sat her down on the bench seat in the corner. Miranda leaned down over Anna, covering her body with her own as she kissed her way from her bright red lips, down her jaw line, neck and chest, pausing to suck on her swollen nipples again, nipping them with her teeth and flicking them with her tongue. Her journey of exploration continued further south, licking her way over Anna’s smooth firm stomach. Her fingers laced under the leg band of Anna’s panties, rubbing at the furry treasure beneath. The fingernails of one hand glided across her glistening labia as the fingers on the other hand pulled the elastic band away and down. Anna lifted her small tight ass off the bench, letting Miranda finish undressing her. Miranda spread her soft smooth thighs and leaned into the other woman’s sex. She could smell the familiar musk emanating from a spot just inside Anna’s barely trimmed thick brown pussy hair. She spread the sales girl’s outer labia with her fingers and gently lapped at the bright pink interior with her tongue, getting a soft moan in response. Taking it as an invitation, Miranda pressed ahead, encompassing the young woman’s snatch with her mouth, forcing her tongue into her wet cunt and rubbing at her clit with her thumb while lightly rubbing her own pussy with her other hand. Miranda glanced up the girl’s body, watching as she moaned with eyes closed, rubbing and pulling on her own tits. Anna was in heaven, having her pussy eaten by a woman who would take charge of her. She could feel a small orgasm building inside her loins, racing for the edge. Her body tensed then spammed as Miranda’s deft tongue worked at her dripping snatch, licking her hole from the inside out. She stifled a scream by biting the palm of her left hand while her right pressed the back of Miranda’s head against her pussy, showering her tongue with her juices.

As she came down off of her orgasmic high, she pulled on Miranda’s head, drawing her face up to meet her own. She licked her own juices off of Miranda’s face and tasted them on Miranda’s tongue. “May I do you now?” Anna whispered with a smile. Miranda didn’t answer; instead she pulled Anna from the bench and turned her around so Miranda could take her spot on the small seat. Miranda spread her legs, pulling Anna between them and up against her dripping snatch. Anna’s tongue quickly and expertly dived into Miranda’s cunt licking first the edges of her swollen lips before running up through the slit in the center underneath her neatly trimmed bush. Her tongue drove with the ferocity of a woman eager to please as she rammed her tongue like a jackhammer in and out of Miranda’s aching pussy, making sure to get every square centimeter stimulated. She was so involved in her work, that she never heard the door open nor even notice Miranda’s wicked smile as someone entered the dressing room behind her. She didn’t notice the hand caressing the soft warm flesh of her ass, but she did notice when something big and hard started rubbing on the slickened lips of her cunt. She abruptly turned her head and drew in a breath to protest, recognizing Miranda’s boyfriend naked from the waist down and rubbing his cock against her cunt. Before she could get a word out however, Miranda turned the young woman’s face back toward her. “Relax,” she said to Anna, “we share everything,” and drew her face back into her pussy. Hesitatingly at first, then faster as her enthusiasm returned along with the realization of the futility of fighting, her tempo increased and soon Miranda as moaning in pleasure again. Anna felt the head of Billy’s swollen cock pass her cunt lips and pierce her insides. Slowly he pushed his hips forward, driving his pulsing cock into her tender pussy. Her silky insides gripped his cock instinctively, drawing him further into himself. He buried himself in her, letting a hissing groan escape at the feel of her cunt pulsing around his shaft. He drew back, eliciting a groan from Anna, until only the head of his member remained inside before thrusting forward again. He picked up speed, filling her oozing snatch as full as he could and caressing her soft ass in front of him. His fucking increased in speed, matching the tonguing Anna was giving to Miranda, sending small ripples up the flesh of her butt each time their skin slapped together. He leaned forward and gripped one of her large swinging breasts, squeezing the tender flesh as he whispered into her ear. “Damn your cunt feels good girl. I’m going to fuck it forever.” The only response she could, or would, give was to moan into Miranda’s juicy slit, licking harder and faster herself. He rammed himself into her little pussy faster and harder, driving himself to an orgasm. “You better lick that pussy good Anna. Make Miranda cum really good and you’ll get a special reward of your own.” She licked as hard and fast as she could, tasting the older woman’s sweet nectar fill her mouth and rubbed the bud of Miranda’s clit with her thumb while her other hand pressed two fingers into her pussy with her tongue. Miranda gasped, feeling the tingles of a climax fill her cunt and gripped Anna’s head, holding the young brunette against her groin and pushing her hips up off the bench to meet her probing tongue. Miranda’s own orgasm crashed over her body like a tidal wave. She had to fight hard to stifle her own screams of passion as the currents ebbed and flowed inside of her so as not to draw attention from the rest of the store.

As she settled down panting, she glanced up at Billy still eagerly ramming his cock into the beautiful sales girl. She could tell by the odd expression on his face that he was nearing his own climax when a wicked thought entered her mind. She pulled Anna off of Billy’s cock and spun her around to kneel in front of him with Miranda right at her ear. Cupping Anna’s large tits from behind and licking her ear she whispered, “You better catch it honey. Catch all of his cum. Open your mouth and let him shoot right into it.” Anna leaned in close, opening her mouth wide she teased the swollen head of his dick with her tongue while she looked up into his eyes and pumped his shaft with her small hands. He felt the surge build within himself and his cock pulsed and jumped in her hands. His orgasm exploded from his dick, sending streamers of cum into her waiting mouth coating her tongue and teeth. He groaned as he came, his whole body tensing at the incredible release from his loins. Anna milked the last of his juice from his shaft and rolled the salty spunk around her mouth as Miranda whispered words of praise into the young woman’s ear and played with her nipples. “That’s it baby. Doesn’t he taste wonderful? Roll it all around and savor every drop before you swallow it.”

Miranda and Anna both licked his cock, cleaning him of Anna’s savory nectar before all three got dressed. They bought several bits of lingerie, paying for all of them to reward Anna for her diligence with a nice commission. Billy stopped to whisper to Anna before they left. The young woman, all of a tender 20 years old, didn’t meet his eyes while he talked to her. She stood in front of him, her hands clasped before her and looking slightly downward. She only said one sentence during their conversation, to which Billy thought for a second, then said something else. When they left, he had a big smile on his face.

“What was that all about?” Miranda asked as they headed to the car.

“Oh nothing much, we’re just going to have some company tonight,” he said with a sly grin.

“What about Donald? He’ll be home tonight. Won’t he?”

“I forgot about that,” he said putting the new purchases into the back of the Land Cruiser. “Give me a few minutes and I’ll think of something.”

They climbed into the SUV, neither of them saying a thing for the ride back home while he thought. Fate cut Billy a break from having to come up with a plan however. When they got home, there was a town car parked in the driveway with a driver loading a couple of Mr. Cartwright’s bags into the trunk.

“I’m sorry Miranda, we had a problem inClevelandlast night and I have to get out there right away. My flight is in about 2 hours and hopefully I’ll be back by Sunday evening,” Donald said giving Miranda a quick peck on the cheek before getting into the car and heading off down the road.

“Well, that solves that problem,” Miranda said with an impish grin and getting the bags out of the back of her truck.

“Yeah, I guess it does,” Billy said, looking a little distracted and following the car down the road with his eyes.

“What does that mean?”

“Never mind, I’ll tell you later,” he said turning back to her with a smile.

“Whatever. Help with these bags will you?”

They got all of their purchases inside and up into his room in one trip, coming back for the items from the lingerie store and bringing them into her house and up to the master bedroom.

* * *

While Miranda unpacked her new purchases, Billy took a few minutes to make a phone call. His call didn’t last long, only quick enough to confirm something he thought he saw in Donald’s mind as he drove off. Replacing the receiver, he headed back upstairs as Miranda was putting away the last of her new clothes.

“Since we’re having guests tonight, I should probably go to the grocery store and get some food!” she said.

“Might not be a bad idea,” he laughed. “While you do that, I’m going to run back home for a bit.”

She kissed him passionately as he left to go back to his own house while she went shopping. He was hard at work on his computer for the better part of two hours when he finally admitted to himself that he needed help. He picked up the phone to make a call to the only person he thought might be able to help. “Hey doc, it’s Billy,” he said when the other side was answered.

“Hey Billy! What can I do for you?”

“Well I was trying to find stuff out about the power of the mind on the internet, but there is very little real information about it except for some anatomy diagrams and speculation, so I was hoping you could answer something for me.”

“I’ll try as best as I can, but I’m not much of an expert myself.”

“Ok. Well, over the past few days I’ve been noticing a change in my body. Not drastic mind you, but enough to be noticeable.”

“Like what kind of changes?”

“Well, for example, I’ve never really had any definition to my muscles but over the past few days it’s been starting to show even though I haven’t been exercising. Well, not weight lifting or running exercise at least,” he said dryly, earning a chuckle from the doctor. “Also, for the past several years I’ve worn either a 38 or 40 waist, but when I went shopping today those sizes were too big for me. I was buying 36 or 38s, but I haven’t changed my diet either!”

“Ah, I see what you’re getting at. That isn’t entirely unexpected either, but it usually takes a little longer before you start noticing the changes. You see, everyone keeps a picture of themselves in their heads, a sort of mental Polaroid of what they think they should or do look like. With the increased abilities of your mind, your subconscious has noticed this and is trying to make that image a reality.”

“So, my body will change to become what I think I should look like? What my ideal body would be?”

“Something like that, yes. You will, or maybe already have noticed some other changes. The biggest one that you will start to see is your sleeping patterns. Your body will start requiring less sleep per day to function, meaning that you will start staying up later and getting up earlier while feeling just as rested as if you had gotten a good 8 or 10 hours of sleep. For example, I only sleep about 5 hours a night now, but when I was younger I could get only about 3 or 4 hours and feel great the next morning.”

“Yeah, I’ve seen a little bit of that sleep part. I just didn’t think it was anything more than sleeplessness. Is there anything else I should be prepared for?”

“Nothing that you shouldn’t be able to handle pretty easily. Your abilities are still in their early stages, so as they develop you’ll start to notice more. I think the only other big one your going to hit though will be your mind will be able to process more information quickly, resulting in an increase of not only cognitive abilities but also in perception. You should start seeing in the next few days a better perception of the minutiae in conversations and body language. All in all, the next few weeks and months are going to be very interesting for you. Just remember to learn from these new experiences, ok?”

“Yeah, no problem doc! Thanks!”

“Is that it?”

“Yeah, that pretty much covers it doc!”

“Ok Billy, glad I could be of help. Don’t hesitate to call if you need any more advice or have anymore questions.”

“You bet doc. Thanks again!” Billy said and hung up. He pondered what the doctor had told him, eagerly anticipating the coming days.

He got changed then headed back over to Miranda’s house and helped her get ready for the evening’s events. He had told Miranda and Anna both that dinner was informal and not to get too dressed up. He had chosen a pair of blue jeans and a button-up rust colored shirt that Miranda had bought him that morning, while she had chosen a knee length sky-blue skirt and a light, white blouse, open enough at the top to show offer her ample endowments. She called out to him from the kitchen as she heard him enter through the back door. He found her hunched over the counter, putting the finishing touches on a salad for dinner a little under an hour away. He walked up behind her and caressed her softly rounded hips, nuzzling her neck. “Mmm,” he groaned, “you smell good.”

“Thanks,” she said putting the last of the toppings on the salad and setting the knife down. “What can I do for you?”

“Oh, I can think of a number of things you could do for me,” he said kissing the nape of her neck and sliding his hands around her waist and up to her full tits.

“Hmm,” she moaned, closing her eyes and pressing her chest into his hands while bracing herself against the counter. “Are you sure? Don’t you want to leave something for our guest?”

“Guests, plural. And don’t worry, I’ll have plenty left.”

“Do you want to take this upstairs then?”

“Why?” he asked, pulling the buttons of her blouse open and rubbing her swollen mammaries through the soft dark purple silk of her bra. He pulled her hips back slightly from the counter, making her lean slightly to keep her hold on it and press her firm ass against his growing erection. She moaned softly as his hands found their way into her blouse, unfastened her bra and caressed the naked flesh contained within. Her hips undulated, rolling her but in small circles against his cock between her cheeks. He slid a hand down and pulled the hem of her skirt up and over her waist in a bunch. He caressed the smooth flesh of her derriere with one hand, gently pulling on the silk dark purple strap of her thong while the other continued to massage her tit.

“Stop teasing me,” she whispered to the top of his head while his lips gently nipped at her neck and exposed shoulder, her hair having been pulled to the other side. “Stop teasing me and stick that thing in me already Billy!”

He smiled to himself while his hand pulled his belt and jeans open then let them fall around his knees along with his boxers and pulled her thong panties to one side. Slowly he rubbed his cock up and down and back and forth through the slit of her pussy, coating the rock-hard shaft with her juices. She rocked her hips against him, trying to force his cock into her and when he finally pointed it at her dripping hole and let her push herself onto him she let out a long, low growl of approval. He held her hips with one hand and massaged her hanging tit with the other while he started his thrusts slow, drawing the feel of her moist cunt sliding gently around him. He closed his eyes as their skin met with soft slapping sounds echoing in the kitchen. Gradually they increased their pace, mutually fucking themselves to each other with great gusto. The soft sounds of flesh meeting flesh grew in volume as did theirs moans of pleasure. His balls swung lewdly as they waved like a pendulum between his legs, swinging upwards to slap against the trimmed hair of her pussy and collide with her engorged clit. His cock twitched within her cunt as his climax neared. He gripped her swaying tit, rolling the soft flesh and erect nipple in his hand while the other swung freely with the force of his impacts. She felt the head of his cock swell moments before he slammed himself as deep into her as he could and exploded his seed outward and into her soft cunt, filling her womb for the second time that day. Her own orgasm having been near tore through her body as she felt his sweet, hot cum splash inside of her belly and fill her.

They rested for a minute, collecting their breath as he held her from behind, his flagging cock still buried within her damp interior. When he finally pulled out of her, she turned to face him, pressed her body to him and kissed him deeply before excusing herself to go get cleaned up before the guests arrived.

“What did you mean by ‘Guests, plural’?” she asked coming back downstairs, all of her clothing replaced and hair back in place.

“I meant we’ll be having more than one guest,” he said opening a bottle of wine from the Cartwright’s collection.

“Well how many is more than one guest? We have enough for one more for sure, maybe two. But beyond that...,” she said trailing off.

“No, it’s only going to be one more. Anna, you, me and Anna’s roommate. Wow, that lasagna smells great!”

“Thanks,” she said with a warm smile and checking the food, “but don’t change the subject. Anna has a roommate?”

“Yes, and judging by your reaction to Anna this afternoon I thought you would want to have her around to play with some more!”

“I didn’t think I had told you about that,” she said closing the oven door and looking over her shoulder at him.

“You didn’t have to tell me Miranda, I saw it in your mind when you saw Anna for the first time. I know all about your sophomore year in college and what you and your roommate did. It is an interesting coincidence that Anna looks so much like her,” he said, finally done fighting with the cork and putting the bottle and four glasses on the table.

“I was thinking the same thing. Are they related?”

“I don’t know, I didn’t think to look. But we’ll know for sure tonight.”

“Ok, in the mean time, tell me about her roommate,” she said getting the plates down from a cupboard.

“Well, if she is half as pretty as the image of her that Anna had in her head, we are both going to be VERY pleased tonight! But as to what she is like, find out for yourself, they are just pulling into the driveway,” he said helping her set the table.

She looked over his shoulder, slightly startled, just in time to see headlights start their sweep across the living room. “Are you going to that often?” she asked, returning her attention to him with feigned annoyance making him laugh.

They finished putting the last of the dishes on the table a couple of seconds before they heard a knock at the door. “Hi Anna!” Miranda called when she opened the door. “I’m glad you could make it! Who’s your friend?”

“Hi Miranda. Sorry, this is Nicole. She’s my roommate,” he heard Anna say from his spot in the living room stoking the fire against a chilly spring evening. He turned as the trio came through the foyer into the living room and was definitely not disappointed.

The image of Nicole in Anna’s mind was spectacular, but didn’t do justice to the real woman. The way she walked belonged to a different age, her poise and bearing could only belong to a member of royalty. At 6 feet tall naturally, her 4 inch heels pushed the 20 year old Amazon height and beauty well over the head of everyone else. Her waist long, bright fiery red hair was curled and teased, coursing down her back like a ruby waterfall with a few stray styled strands framing either side of her high cheek boned elven features. Her bright, emerald green eyes calmly took in her surroundings from beneath red arch styled eyebrows while her full, pouty red lips pressed into a thin line. She wore a mid-thigh length bright green dress that reflected the ambient light in the room like a shower of stars. The tight reflective fabric accentuated her perfect 38E-28-34 body (with most of her last measurement being due to the perfectly rounded and firm globe of her ass), highlighting every toned muscle and sculpted curve of her incredible and flawless body. Her lightly tanned skin was unblemished by a single mole, only a light dusting of red freckles adorned her muscular yet feminine shoulders and arms, dancing down and ending just above her wrists.

“Hi Anna,” Billy said quickly regaining his composure and giving the petite brunette a hug. “I’m glad you could come,” he finished with a coy wink that only she could see.

“Oh, it’s my pleasure Billy,” she said with a wide grin of her own and letting him cross the room to great her roommate.

“Hello, I’m Billy,” he said with a genuine smile and extended hand. “It is a pleasure to meet you.”

She took his hand with a surprisingly firm grip, offering her hand to him palm down. “Hello Billy, it is nice to meet you as well.” Even her manner of speech was as refined as her stance, definitely suggestive of a royal heritage even with the very subtle southern twang.

“Well, if everyone is hungry?” Miranda prompted.

Anna looked briefly at Billy before deferring to Nicole. “That sounds good,” the Amazon redhead said with a nod to Miranda.

“It smells fabulous!” Anna exclaimed. “What are we having?”

“Lasagna. It’s an old family recipe that has been handed down over the years,” she said pulling it out of the oven. “Billy, what did you get for wine?”

“Uh, it’s a ‘98 Oregon Pinot Noir,” he replied setting the salad bowl on the table along with a small bottle of dressing.

“That is a very good year,” Nicole said sitting down with Anna.

They made light conversation through dinner, talking about work and the world in general for the most part, conversations that Anna contributed very little to, preferring apparently to differ to Nicole. As Billy cleared the dinner dishes and Miranda pulled out the Tiramisu that she had picked up from a local confectioner, the conversation turned to family history. Nicole’s maternal family was fromIreland, her great, great grandparents immigrated to theUnited Statesin the mid-1800s and settled inChicago, but she had been born and raised inDallas. She also knew that her maternal great, great grandparents’ family had emigrated from somewhere inEuropesometime during the late 1800s, but beyond that didn’t know too much other than most of them had never leftMassachusetts.

They had polished off 2 bottles of wine with dinner between the four of them when Miranda poured each of them a cup of Irish Coffee to retire to the living room with. He took a seat next to the hearth in front of the fire while Miranda and Anna sat on the couch and Nicole sat in the chair across from them. The combination of alcohol and heavy food had reduced Nicole’s mental defenses, making his job of entering her mind easier. Conversation continued over the coffee, a little more animatedly due to everyone’s reduced inhibitions. He did his work in Nicole’s mind before distracting her attention so Miranda and Anna could sneak away for some fun of their own. He sent a mental command to her mind, making her shiver and think she was catching a draft from somewhere.

“Whoa,” she said shaking it off. “I guess I’m getting a little bit of a chill.”

“Here,” Billy said sitting up from his reclining position and reaching behind him, “pull up a seat next to the fire.” She hesitated for a moment, eyeing him with some suspicion before relenting and dropping to the hearth next to him. He stifled an inward smile while she descended to the floor and he produced a blanket from its spot in a basket next to the fireplace.

With a snap of his wrists he unfurled the blanket and handed it to her. Laying back on her side and propping her head up with one hand, she took the offered blanket and draped it across her legs. Hey lay back down, lat on his back and crossed his ankles and laced his fingers across his stomach while they continued talking. It didn’t take long before their conversation turned towards the more intimate, more specifically, towards sex. He didn’t have to probe too hard to learn that she had a little bit of a twist in her desires, but he was about to give up on trying to get something to happen through words when something seemed to happen on its own even though he knew it was at least partially triggered by his albeit minimal mental manipulation.

He had rolled up onto his side facing her, supporting his head with one hand like she was. They were lying side by side on the floor less than two feet from each other when they reached a natural lull in the conversation while she pondered something he had just said. He was about to push back into her mind when a slow smile spread across her full lips. “What?” he asked.

“Nothing,” she said, the grin getting bigger.

“That smile definitely isn’t ‘nothing’, what is it?” he questioned again, a smile starting on his face and a light laugh in his voice.

“I said its nothing. Don’t worry about it,” she snickered.

“Yes ma’am,” he said rolling back onto his back. “As you wish.”

Billy lay there for only a couple of seconds, staring at the ceiling when her face suddenly appeared over his. He didn’t have time to react, not even in the surprise that was about to fly through his mind. Just as suddenly as her gorgeous face had appeared over his, her lips landed on his, forcing him into the most powerful kiss he had experienced to date. Her tongue forced its way past his lips and into his mouth, dominating his. His hands flew off his stomach in a flash, holding her by her slender waist while she gripped his shoulder with one hand and his hair with the other. She french kissed him for several minutes before lifting her face from his and pulling his head back to the floor by his hair breaking the kiss. “Did you mean it?” she asked when her breath returned. He didn’t know how to respond, much less to what she was referring to. All he could do was smile, an answer she seemed to accept for she smiled herself and planted her lips against his again returning her tongue to his mouth. Her hand left his shoulder, sliding across his chest and pulling at the buttons of his shirt, ripping them free one by one and pulling his shirt open and free of his jeans. He slid his hands off of her slender waist, one going up to caress her ample bosom the other to fondle her soft yet firm ass, feeling its solid roundness in his hand. She pulled his hands off of her, pinning them against the floor next to his head. “No,” she said with conviction and a determination in her sparkling eyes. “You do as I say now. And if you’re good, I may even let you get some pleasure yourself,” she finished with a wicked grin.

Billy had heard about dominators and submissives, but this was the first time he knew of that he had ever met one. He was willing to let her go for now, confident that he could turn the balance of power if he needed to. Nicole released his wrists, both of them sure that she wanted them to remain exactly where they were. She sat up and slipped the straps to her dress off of her shoulders and rolled the top down, freeing her massive tits from confinement. Her large E-cup breasts stood out from her chest proud and firm with only the barest minimum of sag from weight. Her quarter sized areola were bright pink with fine bumps on them from a slight chill in the air with pencil eraser sized pink nipples pointing erect out of her braless tits. “Is this what you wanted to see?” she asked. “Then please them,” she said pressing her tits into his face. “Worship them for your mistress.”

He gladly opened his mouth, taking one of her engorged nipples between his lips and rolling with his tongue. Her long slender fingers laced through his mop of blonde hair while she moaned with his ministrations. He gently nipped on her teat with his teeth and traced the outline of her areola with his tongue. She switched which breast was in his mouth and her hands left his head and hair, but he wasn’t sure where she was going with them. He eagerly sucked on her other nipple until she shifted her weight, pulling her breasts out of his face. He saw that she had rolled the bottom of her dress up around her waist, leaving her naked from midriff up and waist down save for a pair of black panties. “Your tongue is good so far, now show me what you can really do with it,” she said and slid up his chest. Her panty covered mound beckoned him from beneath the taught black fabric and hovering over his face. Her fingers gripped the waist band of her panties and pulled them sharply, ripping them from her body. He was granted a truly beautiful sight. While he was growing up, he had seen all of the standard magazines that most boys do. Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler, he had seen them all. And during the hours he spent memorizing the pictures in the magazines he developed an appreciation for the female form, viewing it as a work of art to be admired and here was a superb example of the beauty floating mere inches above his face. He could smell the sweet musk emanating from her pussy with glistening drops clinging to her swollen lips. A neatly trimmed patch of hair as red as that on the top of her head in the shape of a V, with the point at the top of her slit adorned her otherwise bare crotch. She held her nether lips apart with the long nails of her right hand and slowly lowered herself to his mouth. His tongue sneaked forward, gently probing her cunt with the pink proboscis. He savored the juices leaking from her groin, rolling them in his mouth and nuzzling her clit with his tongue. She groaned in delight, her hands once again gripping his wrists next to his head. Her hips gyrated, moving back and forth while her body undulated on his face, coating him in her sweet nectar. He had never tasted pussy, much less eaten one before this night. And while he definitely enjoyed the taste, his novice tongue was apparently pretty good judging by her movements and the noises she was making. In mere minutes, her body spasmed making her arch her back and clamp her muscular thighs tight against the sides of his head as an orgasm swept up from her loins and echoed through her slender body.

Nicole collapsed on top of him as the waves ebbed from her toned form, kissing him again and tasting her fresh juices plastered on his face. She reached between them and unfastened his pants, pulling his erect cock from his pants. She slowly pumped his shaft as he lifted his hips, letting her pull his pants and boxers down around his knees. He used his legs move them the rest of the way down and kicked off his shoes followed quickly by his pants and underwear. She rolled off of him briefly to pull her dress the rest of the way off and then back onto him, wrapping her cool fingers around his cock once again. She climbed on top of his body, pressing her moist snatch against his shaft and rubbing it with the motion of her hips. “That was good,” she whispered leaning over him to look into his face from an inch away. “Now you better do it again if you know what’s good for you.” Lifting her hips, she pointed his cock at her eager pussy and leaned back onto him, impaling herself onto him. Her pussy felt so good wrapped around him. Her soft, wet interior was so tight with such great control it felt like she still had her hand tightly wrapped around him. She started to move up and down on him, gyrating her hips and rolling her head back on her shoulders hissing through her teeth as he penetrated her. She pulled his hands up to her chest and pressed them to her tits, letting him know that she wanted him to play with her cleavage while she stimulated herself on his groin. Her body moved up and down on his lap using the power of her legs, building speed as she moved. He started to thrust upward into her as she moved, getting grunts of appreciation from his flame-trussed lover. She rode him for almost 15 minutes before her body tensed again, her pussy muscles gripping him tight and pulling on him as another orgasm swept through and over her like an earthquake.

As she came down from the best orgasm she could remember in recent memory, she tried to roll off of him only to find his hands wrap around her waist in a flash. Her eyes opened in a flash to look down at him, smiling up at her. “What do you think you’re doing?!” she grunted.

He rolled quickly, pinning her beneath his body and holding her wrists to the ground. “Finishing,” he said with a wicked grin and kissed her hard. She started to protest, trying to regain the upper hand but lacking the determination to back it up. And when his hips started thrusting his cock in and out of her dripping cunt, her protestations faded away almost entirely. She moaned into his mouth, sucking on his tongue as he penetrated her hitting all the right spots inside of her cunt. She groaned as he filled her, her hips rising to meet his thrusts as stimulation got the better of her.

“ohfuck.ohfuck.ohfuck,” she chanted, biting her lip to try and keep the noise down. She wrapped one long and slender leg behind him, pulling him deeper into herself. He pulled her toned legs up and hooked both of them over his shoulders, folding her nearly in half and deepening his penetration. She nearly screamed as he thrust into her over and over again. He fucked her as hard as he could, driving himself into her damp depths repeatedly. She neared a third climax, thrashing her head from side to side splaying her fiery red hair about her head and her body tightened. Her pussy clamped down around him as electricity shot through her lithe, nubile body. He thrust deep, burying his cock into her pussy as deep as he could when his cock swelled within her. His cum exploded causing bursts of light to appear on the inside of his eyelids as he kissed her, their tongues dancing in each other’s mouths. His thick gooey cum splashed inside of her, filling her waiting womb with his hot spunk and overflowing slightly. They lay for a few minutes with him on top before he rolled off to her side. She cuddled up next to him, resting her head on his shoulder with an arm and a leg draped over his prone body, resting in the firelight.

“It was you, wasn’t it?” she asked after a few minutes.

“What was me?”

“It was you that did something to Anna today.” He paused, unsure of what to say next. “Your probably wondering how I could tell. It wasn’t any one thing in particular that gave it away. When she came home she had a certain glow about her. There was also a difference in the way she walked, and the way she talked. She also had a new taste to her,” she grinned at the last part.

He chuckled softly. “I guess the jig is up. Are you mad?”

“A little. I suspected something when she told me about dinner tonight and came over here prepared to give you a serious tongue lashing.”

“And it turns out that I ended up being the one doing the tongue lashing!” he snickered, making her laugh too and slap his chest.

They heard the stairs creaking as Miranda and Anna came back downstairs. Billy smiled when he heard the noise while Nicole’s waited until he saw the two women. Miranda was quite obviously naked beneath a thick blue robe loosely tied around her hips and waist while Anna stood next to her, hand in hand, wearing only a pair of bright red panties. “I’m glad to see you two are getting along so well,” Miranda said with a smile.

“You better believe it,” Billy said looking at the two and holding Nicole by her shoulder, arm beneath her neck.

“Fabulously,” Nicole said. “Can we assume you two are getting along well too?” she asked with a slight grin of her own.

“Fabulously,” Miranda replied eliciting a laugh from everyone. “Are you two going to stay down here tonight or are you coming to bed?”

“What time is it?” Nicole asked.

Billy glanced at his watch. “Umm, just aftermidnight. Are you tired?”

“You think?!” she said, lightly slapping his chest again. “C’mon.”

“Ok, ok. Don’t need to ask me twice.”

The four new friends headed upstairs where all four of them climbed into Miranda’s king size bed. After some more kissing and light fondling all around, the four curled up and fell asleep, all with big smiles plastered to their faces.

* * *

Billy woke up just after 5am, a little under 5 hours after the group had settled down to sleep. Opening his eyes, the room was still dark, the sun not yet even a thought on the horizon. His eyes took in his surroundings by the pale light drifting through the window over the master bed. During his sleep, he had wound up on his side sandwiched between Miranda on one side, who was also on her side and pressed up against his back with an arm draped over his waist, and Nicole on the front was also pressed up against him and on her side but facing away from him. His hand was draped over her torso, just under her arm pit and resting atop one of her huge tits. Moving slowly, he raised himself up on one elbow and looked over the flame-tressed woman’s shoulder. Anna was curled up in front of Nicole, pressed face first into the Amazon’s supple body and resting her head against her ample chest in a position that almost looked like she was sucking on Nicole’s nipple.

He tried to go back to sleep, but after a good 15 minutes he gave up and carefully extracted himself from the tangle of flesh. Pulling on a pair of boxer shorts he headed downstairs, giving up on sleep. He pulled a can of Pepsi from the fridge and sat down on the couch in the family room at the back of the house in the dark to think. He lost track of time, but didn’t think it was too long—considering his pop was still cold—when he heard the sound of bare feet slapping softly on the linoleum floor in the kitchen.

“Billy? Are you down here?” he heard whispered softly.

“In here Anna,” he whispered back without turning on a light.

“What are you doing sitting down here in the dark?” she asked plopping herself down across his lap and draping her arms over his shoulders.

“Just thinking,” he said, smiling up at her with on hand moving to caress her thigh and the other to cup her soft ass. He noticed that she hadn’t bothered to get dressed.

“Thinking about what?” she asked leaning closer and nuzzling his neck.

“This and that, nothing to important,” he responded, not really feeling like telling her that he was contemplating his mental abilities.

“Good,” she said tonguing his earlobe, “then I’m not going to be too big of a distraction.” She cocked her torso away from his chest, took his hand from her lap and pressed it firmly against one of her D-cup tits.

He squeezed the soft warm globe gently, hefting it in his palm and pinching her growing nipple. “Are you hinting at something?”

“Who? Moi?” she asked coyly kissing the nape of his neck. “What would give you that idea?”

He pushed Anna back slightly and looked into her brown eyes, sparkling softly in the dim light from the back yard. “I don’t have a clue,” he finally said and pulled her back to him, kissing her squarely on her soft red lips. Their tongues danced in each other’s mouths, an intricate routine of caressing and sucking. She wriggled her firm little butt on his lap, teasing his growing erection.

“Are you going to do something with that?” she whispered huskily between kisses, making him smile against her lips but not responding. She slid off his lap, never breaking contact with his lips until she had moved around to be in front of him and grabbed his boxers. He lifted slightly off of the oversized chair while she pulled the offending cotton down. Standing up, she held his shorts out to one side like a flag before dropping them to the floor. The faint light from outside highlighted her two-piece bikini tan lines, emphasizing the soft bronze hue on the rest of her body. The dark brown patch above her pussy showing clearly in the pale light, trimmed just enough from the sides to not show around the edges or over the top of her swimsuit. She moved slowly, almost cat like as she crawled back over the chair and licked her way up from his navel to his face while one hand gently played with his swollen member. When she was again on his lap, this time straddling him rather than across it, she held his throbbing dick against her snatch and slowly rocked her hips, coating it with her juices. His hands squeezed her firm little ass and pulled her skyward and towards him.

“You better stick that thing inside of you if you know what’s good for you,” he whispered into her left tit which was squarely in his face.

“Yes master,” Anna breathed softly. Rubbing the head against her glistening slit, she slowly lowered herself down around his cock. He groaned as her tight pussy wrapped around him, enveloping him in her warm depths. She rolled her hips, groaning at his length inside of her cunt while her legs pushed her up and down on his lap. He moaned against her tits, squeezing her ass and leaving faint white trails with his fingers on her smooth skin as she fucked him. Her bouncing movements increased in pace as she strove to drive him deeper into herself. A fine sheen of sweat spread across her from exertion, but she never slowed her pace. She leaned into his shoulder, stifling a scream while her pussy convulsed around his cock as she came. With only a couple more hard thrusts into her dripping snatch, his cock twitched and his balls let loose with his seed. He rammed his hips off of the chair and yanked her cunt down around him, planting his cock firmly inside of her pussy and drenching her womb with his cum with a long, low growl of pleasure.

She panted against his shoulder, regaining her composure while his cock finished oozing inside of her and started to flag.

“Well now. It’s no longer a mystery where you two went,” Miranda said from the doorway. Anna and Billy both turned their heads to see Miranda leaning against the wall at the entrance to the family room, a thick terry cloth robe wrapped around her. “Having fun I hope?”

“Umm... I guess now would be a good time to start breakfast,” Anna said sliding off of Billy’s lap and beating a hasty retreat for the kitchen.

“Always,” he grinned and got up himself.

“Don’t forget your armor Lancelot,” she said as he came towards her, pointing to his boxers on the floor behind him. He laughed softly and returned for them, pulling them on then accompanying her into the living room.

“Where’s Nicole?” he asked as they dropped onto the couch.

“She’s still upstairs. She’ll be down soon,” she said and turned to face him. “Yesterday, as Donald left, you said that something was up and you would tell me later. What was it?” she asked directly.

He paused for a minute, not quite sure of the best way to tell her what she needed to know. “I can’t think of a good way to say it, so I guess I’m going to have to be blunt,” he finally said returning her gaze. “Donald didn’t have a problem inCleveland. He didn’t even go toCleveland. His ticket was forNew Yorkand he was going with someone named Cynthia.”

“I know Cynthia. She is his assistant and has gone to a couple meetings with him before.”

“Well, it wasn’t a meeting or really anything business related. They have been having an affair for most of a year and were heading toNew Yorkfor a romantic weekend,” he said deadpan, but couldn’t keep the sympathy about the hurt he was sure he was causing her from creeping into his eyes.

She sat in silence, no emotion on her face or in her eyes at all. “Are you sure?” she finally whispered, to which he could only nod. “Of course, you probably saw it all in his mind.”

They were still sitting in silence when Anna came out of the kitchen and called everyone to breakfast. She hadn’t made up a big breakfast, but everyone seemed to enjoy it. Everyone except Miranda that is, because she barely touched anything. When everyone got up, Anna and Nicole headed upstairs to finish getting ready while Billy cleared the table and Miranda retreated to the living room. Billy went upstairs, passing Anna on the stairs and getting a quick kiss from the pretty brunette. He found Nicole in the master bathroom, finishing her makeup in front of the mirror. She smiled at his reflection as he came up behind her and wrapped his hands around her slim waist. “Is Miranda alright?” she asked in her lightTexastwang, setting the makeup down and pressing back against him.

“Yeah,” he said resting his head on her shoulder and staring into the deep emerald green pools of her eyes. “I just dropped kind of a bombshell on her and she needs some time to come to grips with it. But she’ll probably be better off for it in the end.”

“I hope so,” Nicole said caressing the back of his hand with one long fingernail.

“She will, trust me,” he grinned and kissed the lightly freckled skin on top of her shoulder. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as he moved on hand up to squeeze her large breast and the other under the hem of a skirt she had pulled from Justine’s closet. “Mmm, I wish we had time for this but Anna and I have to get to work,” she said as he fingered her moistening pussy.

He pulled his hands from her body and let her turn around to face him. “I guess we’ll just have to pick this back up tonight then,” he said with a grin and licked her sweet juice from his finger.

“Ok,” she said with a smile of her own and kissed him passionately. “About this weekend though.”

“Yeah, the four of us have this whole house to ourselves until Sunday night.”

“Good,” she said and kissed him again. “That’s what I wanted to know. Now if you don’t mind I have to finish getting ready,” she finished turning back to the mirror. He snickered to himself and went back downstairs. He saw Anna sitting in the kitchen from the bottom of the steps, but when he looked over at her, she shook her head no and pointed to the living room. Going where she indicated, he found Miranda sitting on the couch still, but her face was buried in her hands and she was shaking slightly like she was fighting a chill. He went in and sat next to her, concerned about what she was feeling right then. Her head came out of her hands and she turned to look at him when she felt the weight on the couch next to her. She flung her body against his, pressing her face against his chest and sobbing. He wrapped his arms around her, cradling her head against himself and leaned back, letting her get out the crying she obviously needed to do.

Nicole and Anna left a few minutes later without a word, just a little wave as they passed by the living room and out of the front door.

* * *

Miranda and Billy sat on the couch for an hour after they left, even though Miranda’s tears petered out after 15 or 20 minutes, neither saying a word until she finally spoke and broke the silence.

“How could he?” she finally whispered. “How could he do such a thing not only to me, but to Justine too? His own daughter?” he didn’t say anything, not even sure there would be a proper response or if one would be welcome.

She didn’t say anything else for several minutes. “Miranda is there anything I can do to help?” he finally asked.

“You could make me forget about it,” she choked out.

“I could,” he said, “but I don’t think either of us thinks that would be the right thing to do.”

“No, you’re right,” she whispered into his chest. “I don’t want to remember, but deep down I know that I will need to remember.”

They sat in silence for several more minutes before she finally spoke again. “Well there is... No,” she said.

“What is it? What would you like me to do Hun? Name it,” he said pulling her tight.

She leaned back from him, one hand on his chest as she looked into his eyes. She just looked at him for a moment with her clear hazel eyes before she spoke. “Make love to me Billy. Make love to me the way a man should to his wife.”

He could see the pain and the need in her eyes. He got out from under her and bent down, kissing her firmly but gently, he scooped her up into his arms and carried her upstairs. He kissed her again as he gently laid her down on the master bed and then laid down next to her. He held her face, kissing her lips gently, working across her jaw and to her neck, kissing his way up to nibble on her earlobe. She moaned quietly and arched her back slightly, running her hands over his arms and shoulders and down his smooth chest. His hand slid down from her chin, lightly caressing her neck and chest before pulling the heavy blue terry cloth robe open and reaching inside to gently massage her ample bosom. Her erect eraser sized nipples pressed against his palm as he caressed her breasts and softly rolled the dark pink buds between his fingers. She moaned her approval into his mouth, holding his face against hers and rolling slightly up onto her side to face him. His hand left her chest only long enough to untie the robe’s belt around her waist and throw the dense fabric open before returning to her heaving breasts. He slowly kissed his way down her neck to her breasts, gently licking the borders of her nickel sized dark pink areola before suckling on the hard nipples pointing out from their center. She arched her back, pressing her chest into his mouth as he gently nipped and sucked on her sensitive nipples while her fingers laced through his mop of blonde hair. His hand slid down over the soft smooth skin of her stomach, tracing the outline of her barely trimmed thatch before running a finger through her dampening slit. She shuddered softly at the gentle, caring touch and moaned her approval. He kissed his way down her warm silky skin, pausing only briefly to run his tongue around her belly button. He slid between her legs and continued downward to her vagina. Running his fingers through the soft curls he drew his tongue slowly up through her wet labia and flicked it on her clit a couple of times. He spread her lips with his fingers and started to probe at her hot pink insides, getting even more groans of contentment. Sliding his tongue into her pussy, he rubbed his nose against her clit while he ate her out. Her juices flowed freely over his tongue, coating his lips and chin with her tangy nectar. Her fingers wrapped through his hair and her thighs tightened against the sides of his head as one of his fingers slid into her with his tongue. He felt her body stiffen and her legs tremble slightly as his pink proboscis brought her gently to an orgasm. He reached back with one hand to pull his boxer shorts to his knees as he started a long, slow journey back up her smooth body, pausing again to suck on her nipples. She spread her legs wide for him and arched her back, inviting him into her. Billy lay atop of her, not entering her waiting pussy, merely pressing his hard shaft against her wet lips. He supported most of his weight on his elbows, with just enough on her to mash her breasts against his chest. He could feel her soft warm skin slide effortlessly against him and her heart beating in her chest while they kissed passionately. She arched her back, pressing the heat emanating from her groin against him and whispered into his ear, “Please Billy. Please make love to me.”

Lifting himself slightly off of her, he reached between them and guided his cock into her. He moaned softly through pressed lips and she sighed through her teeth as his cock split her lips. He slowly pushed himself deep into her, resting fully inside of her for a minute while they kissed before slowly pulling back only to press back into her again. With long, slow strokes he repeatedly thrust into her hungry pussy, filling her deep with each downward stroke. They slowly made love for almost an hour, an hour during which he brought her through 3 small orgasms. Her fourth and last orgasm thundered through her body as they climaxed together. Her fingernails pulled on his back, leaving thin red lines across his shoulder blades as they wallowed in a pool of sexual ecstasy.

He rolled to her side and she curled up against his chest, wrapping their arms around each other and lightly dozing in each other’s arms. “Thank you Billy,” she whispered about 20 minutes later, “I needed that.”

He smiled down at her brown hair and lightly kissed the top of her head. “My pleasure,” he said as she fell back asleep. He lay under her for about 10 minutes, until he was sure she was asleep before getting out from under her.

Pulling his cloths back on he ran home to shower and change, back in less than half an hour, not wanting her to wake up and find he had left. She woke up about 10 minutes after he got back to her house, he could tell by the sound of the shower running upstairs. She came down about 20 minutes later wearing a pair of skin tight blue jeans with a white men’s dress shirt tied up just beneath her cleavage with the top few buttons undone and matching white lace-up high heels. She dropped down next to him on the couch and kissed him, hugging him tight at the same time. “That felt great Billy. I can’t thank you enough,” she smiled.

“Believe me Miranda, it was totally my pleasure,” he smiled back and holding her tight.

“Not totally,” she quipped making them both laugh. “C’mon,” she said getting to her feet and pulling him up too. “I have a surprise for you.”

“And what would that be?” he asked letting her lead him to the garage.

“Just c’mon! It’s going to be a surprise.”

She grabbed her purse and led him to the garage and got him into her Land Cruiser. Backing into the street, she peeled off and headed for the other side of town. She refused to tell him what she was planning, either not answering his questions or telling him straight out that she wasn’t going to tell him. He finally gave up only a few minutes into their trip and sat back to wait patiently.

Finally she signaled a turn and pulled into a local Dodge dealership. “What are we doing here?” he asked more than a little confused.

“Well, I remember your mom saying that for Christmas last year, when she asked you what you wanted...”

“I told her I wanted a Ram 3500 pick-up truck,” he said as realization finally dawned on him. “Miranda, you don’t have to do this.”

“No I don’t, but I want to,” she said grinning at him as she brought the SUV to a stop in front of the dealership. “Look, if what you told me about Donald is true—and I have no reason to believe it’s not—the least he can do is pay for one thing for MY lover, can’t he?” she asked with a mischievous grin. “Besides, we’re loaded and he can afford it!” Without another word, she jumped out of the SUV and started heading for the rows of pick-ups.

Leaping out behind her, he hurried a little bit to catch-up. They looked at several models, nothing quite matching up to what he wanted. When a salesman finally approached them, he led them to the trucks Billy wanted. But even then, there was some option on it that Billy didn’t want or didn’t have one that he did. He was about to give up when he saw another one sitting in the dealership garage.

“What about that one?” he asked the salesman.

Looking to where Billy pointed, the salesman said “Oh yeah. I forgot about that one. We got a shipment of trucks in yesterday and I thought they had all been checked out already but it looks like that might be the last one. Do you want to check it out?”

“Absolutely!” Billy exclaimed, already heading in that direction. Looking at the truck, it was exactly what he wanted. A bright green Ram 3500 Club-cab pick-up with charcoal colored 40/20/40 split folding bench seat in the front and back. An in-dash 6-cd changer, a/c and automatic transmition with shift-on-the-fly four wheel drive and a full off-road package complete with all the high-end reinforcements and a specialty V-12 engine.

Miranda could plainly see the excitement on his face and told the salesman to start up the paperwork. With a little haggling and a bit of mental influence, they managed to ‘convince’ the dealership to take half payment now and the rest on Monday and still let them take the truck today. As they walked back outside, Billy couldn’t hold himself any longer and wrapped his arms around Miranda and pulled her to him, kissing her deeply as he lifted her off the ground and spun around once. “Thank you SO much!” he exclaimed setting her back down again.

“I take it this means you’re happy?” she asked him holding his hand and pressing herself up against him.

“Happy?” he asked. Looking over at his new truck, he pointed the keys at it and thumbed a button making the lights and horn chirp and the door locks pop open. “What ever makes you think this makes me happy?!” he grinned sarcastically.

Getting into their respective vehicles, he pulled his new truck up beside her and thumbed down the passenger side’s power window. “See you at home!” he called and floored the gas pedal. The massive V-12 engine roared and threw all of its power into the drive train, propelling him out of the parking lot with a squeal of rubber on concrete.

Miranda pulled into her driveway to see Billy in his, showing his mom his new truck and grinning broadly. He eventually came over a couple of hours later after racing off to show his few friends his new truck. When he finally did return to Miranda’s house, he thanked her again with another hour in bed.

* * *

“Sir, his power grows every day. We shouldn’t wait too much longer,” a man said with a heavy German accent.

“I know that Klaus. But we need to have a plan together before rushing into this.”

“I understand that sir, but how much longer shall we delay?”

“Just a little while longer. Get your team together and bring me your plan.”

“Yes sir,” Klaus told the other man. “Do we know if they have made contact with him yet?”

“Yes we know and yes they have. Exactly on schedule.”

“How long do we have?” Klaus asked.

“Just under 3 months.”

“He will be quite powerful by then and even more powerful after they get through with him. We must act quickly to reach him before he is out of our reach.”

“I realize that Klaus!” the other man bellowed from behind his elaborate desk. “And if needs be, we will control him with all due prejudice.”

“Sir? Are you sure? After all he is...”

“I know exactly what he is Klaus, as well as his potential,” the man cut him off. “I don’t need you to remind me. It is not an option I would prefer, but unfortunately it is one we must consider.”

“I understand sir. We won’t fail.”

“I hope not Klaus. I didn’t save you the fate of your brethren at Nuremburg just to have you disappoint me, and you haven’t yet. Now go, you have work to attend to.”

“Yes sir,” Klaus responded with a click of his patent leather shoes and a slight bow. Making a smart about face and leaving without further conversation.

To Be Continued...