The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Becoming

Part 5

* * *

LEGALESE:

Don’t read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you... Blah blah blah you get the idea.

All characters are fictitious. All events are made up. Any similarities in this work to real events or people are the figment of your imagination.

Permission to distribute this work is automatically given provided that it is redistributed in its unaltered entirety and that no fee is charged.

Comments are always appreciated, except for the “evil perverted scum-bag” ones. Those you can just cram.

BEWARE! You have been warned that this story contains sex between consenting and non-consenting people! If you read it anyways and are offended, sorry, but you have been warned!

* * *

SHORT DESCRIPTION:

A young man, desperate for a way out of his problems tries the Ultimate Solution. When he wakes up in the hospital, he has unlocked the hidden powers of his mind and discovers that there is another world beneath the sugar coated frosting of what he thought was the real world.

(mc, mf, ff, nc)
* * *

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

I’m feeling pretty good about this chapter. It almost seemed to write itself! I hope you’ll bear with me as the next chapter is going to take a while to write. In the mean time, I wish to thank everyone who has e-mailed me with their comments, commendations and suggestions for future episodes (including the “inspirational” e-mail <cough>pic<cough> I received ;—)

As always, all comments and even criticisms are greatly appreciated! Thanks again and enjoy the story!

* * *

The guys were having the time of their lives. Pete and Mike had both been stunned into awed silence for more than 10 minutes upon meeting the 6 foot tall, Flame tressed goddess that was Nicole, aka: Billy’s girlfriend. And just as Nicole and Billy thought would happen, Anna and Pete hit it off right away and were soon hanging on every word the other had to say.

The five friends piled into Billy’s truck and sped off for downtown and proceeded to get absolutely trashed. First they hit the normal bars and dance clubs, but it wasn’t long after midnight when they ended up at a strip club. Billy and Nicole whispered to each other occasionally about a couple of the dancers there, commenting on their assets (or lack of) and speculating on their talents in bed. He had managed to ‘convince’ Pete and Mike earlier in the evening that he had gotten them fake IDs and used his talents on the bouncers and bartenders to let them into the clubs without question. But despite how much all of them consumed, Billy left their last club without having experienced much more than a mild buzz all night.

Billy dropped Pete at Anna’s apartment and Mike at his own home before bringing Nicole to his home around 3:30. He carried the totally bombed Nicole up to his room and deposited her on his bed before heading off to the bathroom.

He returned to his room to find the gorgeous redhead in more or less the same position he had left her, but she had apparently tried to remove her blouse before promptly passing out again. He chuckled softly at the disheveled beauty and sat on the edge of the bed to help her out of her clothes. He finished unbuttoning the green silk blouse for her, her firm bra-less E-cup tits standing proudly from her pale, lightly freckled chest and jiggling slightly as he shifted her torso to pull the fabric from under her. He pulled the zipper on her black leather mini-skirt down and then from her slender waist and hips. She lay spread out beside him wearing only a pair of black lace thong panties, the kind that are cut high on her hips to accentuate her curves and barely concealing the color of the neatly trimmed V of her bush. He sat on the edge of the bed for a moment, marveling at her beauty laid out before him. His hands gently traced the soft skin of her body, gliding easily across her warm flesh. His fingers traced the outline of her breasts and nipples, toying with them lightly. He leaned in to kiss her, licking down her neck and shoulder to lock onto on of her erect nipples.

Despite his best attempts, and even shaking her, she refused to wake-up. Giving up he pushed the beauty over so he had room for himself on the bed and slid under the covers. As sleep started to take hold of him, he felt the drunken Amazon roll over in her sleep and wrap her arms and legs around him. His anger flared for a moment before he pushed it back to the side and let sleep take hold of him.

* * *

Billy woke first as was the custom since his body and mind’s requirement for sleep was diminishing daily. Down to less than 4 and a half hours per night now. He just lay there for a while, letting the light from the sun of a new day play through his window and dance across Nicole’s flowing bright red hair and angelic features.

“Mmm... Good morning,” she groaned as she stretched her long, supple body. “Oh my god, my head feels like a bowling ball!”

His only response was a not so bemused grunt. “Something wrong?” she asked innocently through her emerald green eyes.

“You might say that,” he said getting out of bed and reaching for a pair of shorts. “We called it a night pretty early; it was barely 1:30 when we left the last club. We were supposed to spend some time, just you and me, last night. Remember?”

“I’m really sorry baby,” she said pushing up onto one elbow, her firm yet ample chest jiggling slightly as she moved. “I guess I just had too much to drink. I didn’t realize how drunk I was getting.”

“Bullshit,” he fumed spinning on her. “You knew exactly how much you were drinking!”

“Billy, I don’t understand where this is coming from!”

“Where is it coming from? Its coming from the fact that over the last 2 months between your work, me finishing school and getting ready to leave for the summer we’ve barely had a day together much less a night! Now in a little over 3 weeks I’m going to be leaving for 3 months! Last night was supposed to be a few hours and a couple of drinks with some friends before some us time, and you ended up coming home too fucking smashed to even wake up!”

“Billy, honey, I’m really sorry. I’ll make it up to you. I promise!”

“Right. You’ll make it up to me. I’ll believe that when I see it,” he grumbled reaching for his wallet and a semi-clean shirt.

“Next weekend baby, I promise, I’ll go in today and get next weekend off all for us!”

“Whatever,” he grumbled making for the door, anger obvious in not only his face but the way he carried himself.

He didn’t even get halfway to the door he suddenly grabbed his head and half groaned—half screamed as he collapsed to the floor. “Oh my god!” Nicole screamed leaping from the bed and rushing to him. “MRS. CAULFIELD! HELP!” Nicole screamed towards the door.

Billy’s mother came barreling through the door and stopped short at the sight before her. Nicole, Billy’s beautiful redheaded girlfriend, was kneeling stark naked save for a revealing pair of black lace thong panties on the floor behind her son, cradling him on her lap. She didn’t even register that Nicole was naked; she only saw that her son was in trouble.

“What happened?” she gasped kneeling down next to them and pressing her hand against his clammy forehead.

“I don’t know,” Nicole breathed. “He was on his way to the shower and he suddenly collapsed holding his head!”

“I’ve got to call an ambulance,” his mom said moving for the phone.

Billy’s head lolled to the side as he turned it to look up at Nicole. “No... No... ambulance...,” he grunted barely audibly with a dribble of spit clinging to the corner of his mouth. but it was his eyes that bothered her. His eyes had lost all color to them, the bright blue of his irises and the whites surrounding them totally engulfed by an inky blackness, staring lifelessly up at her. Nicole’s hand flew to her mouth, biting her knuckle in shock.

She could feel the power flowing from him, a sensation she had felt before but never registered its source. Until now that is. Brenda, Billy’s mother, stopped in mid-dial and dropped the receiver and stared blankly off into space. “No... Ambulance... No... Doctors...,” Billy moaned again.

“But... but Billy! You need,” Nicole started to protest only to be cut off.

“I said... no!” he groaned and pulled himself to a sitting position and holding his head in his hands. “It will pass,” he groaned obviously in pain worse than a migraine.

“Are you sure?” both women asked simultaneously.

“Yes,” he finally said after a couple of deep breaths. “I just need some water.”

The women helped him to his feet and into the bathroom to get a drink of water. He shooed his mother away to make breakfast and told Nicole to go get ready for work while his unsteady arms supported him over the sink. Throwing some cold water on his face after a cup of it down his throat he finally looked at himself in the mirror. He saw the last of the inky blackness disappearing from his eyes, and unlike Nicole, wasn’t really sure he had seen it at all.

After a light if muted breakfast, Billy’s mom and Nicole both inquired of him once again if he was really all right. After some reassurance, all three climbed into their respective vehicles and headed out for their days. Nicole went off to work, mom off to run some errands and Billy off to pay a visit on his principal and experiment some more with Christina.

* * *

“Runningback to Quarterback, subject leaving the sidelines,” a man in an unmarked black sedan two blocks away said into his lapel mic.

“Copy that Runningback. Stay with the football,” came the immediate response.

“Roger. Runningback has the ball.”

Billy didn’t notice the sedan pull out into traffic, barely avoiding a collision with a little old lady in a Cadillac, but Brenda did. As soon as she was by it however, she dismissed it, chalking it up to one more stupid driver out on the road on Saturday morning.

* * *

He never even thought about it, but the route he chose to get to his principal’s house had so many changes of roads and changes in directions, including a brief journey on the local interstate, that his pursuers were forced to abandon their chase. They didn’t think that he would be able to visually identify if they used the same vehicle more than once in their following, but they weren’t willing to take the chance that his heightened senses and abilities wouldn’t be able to sense the same mind(s) disappearing and reappearing behind him miles away from where he first encountered them.

Billy pulled into the driveway of Maureen’s house, blissfully unaware of the potential danger he had been in at the start of his journey. He rang the doorbell and waited for her to answer even though he had long since made her give him a key. After the first two times of failing to do what she had been told she had learned her lesson and Billy was greeted by a pleasant sight when she answered the door. She was dressed in a silk lace, almost see-through blue teddy with matching panties, garter belt and hose, 4-inch stiletto heels and even a matching silk mesh camisole robe.

“Wow,” he breathed with a whistle staring at her barely concealed double E-cup tits. “You look great!” he finished reaching up to caress one of her massive breasts lightly through the soft fabric, feeling it’s warm weight press into the palm of his hand.

Flicking her long shimmering black pony tail with just a few strands of silver highlighting it off of her shoulder she pulled the door further open for him to enter. “Thank you William,” she said but he didn’t enter her house just yet.

“Why don’t you shake my hand?” he asked her, holding his hand palm towards her but just beneath waist level. Casting furtive glances up and down the street she didn’t argue with him. Instead she stepped out of the doorway and onto the front walk. Pulling her blue silk panties out and slightly down she guided his hand to her furry cunt and bounced her body up and down on his probing fingers. “Mmm, your pussy feels mighty good today,” he grinned pressing his thumb against her swelling clit and giving it a few quick rubs. She gave a moaning whimper against his probing digits and her legs started to quiver with unwanted pleasure.

His grin widened as he probed her, holding her outside as he fingered the school principal outside of her own house for the whole neighbor hood to see before he let her lead him inside. He would never tell her, the humiliation he forced her to endure was far to pleasing to him for her to know, but whenever he came over he made sure to broadcast to every house on the block not to look out their front windows until he was inside. She led him into her living room and sat on his lap while he continued to fondle her body while Christina turned off the TV show she was watching and turned around to talk to him.

His pet project in Christina was really starting to pay off well. With steady meals and a clean place to live along with his forays into her mind, her mental state was rapidly improving. She no longer woke up most nights with the cold sweats of nightmares from past events. She was turning into a happy, well adjusted person, even if her freedom was limited to the house and backyard only. He, Nicole and Maureen had all taken her shopping a couple of times to outfit her with a new wardrobe, something that he was sure had also contributed to her rapid improvement as she had never owned more than one decent set of clothes at a time in her whole life, and those had mostly been to sell her body in.

A side effect of his treatments and her new standard of living that no one aware of his project had ever foreseen was that her body’s metabolism had kicked in to finish what it had started. Specifically, now that she was getting regular, healthy and nutritious meals and decent nights sleep, her body had caught up as best as it could with her physical age. Like a latent form of puberty, her hips had widened and rounded slightly, yet noticeable enough to give her narrow body soft womanly curves. Her facial features had filled out more and her tiny, AA-cup breasts had grown to a large A.

Billy wasn’t the only one happy to see these kinds of results, Christina was absolutely ecstatic! She went on and on about her dreams and her new ‘womanly’, as she called it, body. she was so happy about it, that she pulled her top off and dropped her shorts to show Billy her new body and the bikini that Maureen had gotten for her. Billy was forced to admit that even though he preferred large breasts she was turning into a cute young woman.

Excusing himself from Christina, he led Maureen upstairs to her bedroom.

“William, I’m not sure if I’m up to this today,” she said as soon as the door was closed behind him.

“So?” he said dropping his shorts and pointing at his cock. “It appears that I’m ‘up’ for it, and that’s all that really matters isn’t it?”

“William please, I didn’t feel good this morning. I threw up as soon as I started to try and eat breakfast and I’m still not feeling all that good,” she pleaded while he crossed the room and backed her up against the side of the bed.

“Well too bad,” he nearly growled in a low and menacing voice. “I wasn’t feeling too good this morning either. But seeing as I haven’t gotten any poon since I fucked you on your desk yesterday morning and last night kind of sucked, I’m in the mood to FUCK!” he finished mauling one of her massive tits in his hand and squeezing her round ass with the other.

He pulled the camisole robe off of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor as he pushed her onto her back on the bed. He climbed onto the bed and over the top of her, using his hands and knees to spread her legs and press his growing erection against her panty-clad snatch. He ground his hips against her as he locked his lips on hers, driving his tongue past her lips and tongue and into her mouth. Despite herself, because she really didn’t want to enjoy him and his cock as much as she did, she groaned into his mouth, caressing his tongue with her’s.

He kissed his way down her soft neck, pulling the spaghetti straps of her teddy off of her rounded shoulders revealing her double E breasts and their erect nipples to his lips, teasing them with his tongue and fingers. His hand slid down between them, rubbing her slit through the silk panties, feeling the warmth and the growing dampness growing between her legs. She moaned softly in desire while her fingers laced through his hair and locking tight in a fist holding his head to her heaving bosom. As he sat up and pulled on her panties, she lifted her legs high to make it easy to pull the offending fabric from Maureen’s crotch.

Billy rubbed his turgid penis against her hair covered pussy, sliding it through the crease between her outer labia and coating it in her juices. She moaned softly as the swollen purple head ground over her most sensitive areas and tapped against her exposed clit. Her hips rose slightly off the bed against her will, grinding her damp pussy against him. He pressed the head of his cock against the entrance to her pussy, holding himself with barely half the head inside of her.

“Are you ready for it?” he asked her.

<Groan>

“Is that a yes Maureen?”

<Moan>

“C’mon Maureen. Are you ready for a nice... hard... COCK?”

“Yesssss,” she groaned.

“Then say it. Say it Maureen. I want you to say that you want a nice hard cock. That you want MY hard cock.”

<MumbleMumbleMumble>

“What was that Maureen? I didn’t hear that,” he grinned down at her, but with her eyes screwed shut she never saw the wicked glint in his eyes.

“I want it William. I want your cock inside of me. Please!”

He chuckled softly to himself. “Now tell me Maureen,” he whispered into her ear while he moved his hips slightly, toying with her sensitive nether lips with his swollen head. “Tell me WHERE do you want my cock?”

<MumbleMumbleMumble>

“Maureen, if you keep mumbling,” he said sliding her up the bed, hooking one leg over his arm and shoulder with one hand while pinning her hands above and behind her head with the other, “I won’t be able to help you. Where do you want my cock?”

“In me William. I want your cock inside me,” she groaned softly into his ear.

“In you? What does that mean Maureen? Inside? Does that mean you want me to fuck you in the ass?” he grinned mischievously.

“My pussy William. I want your cock in my pussy, please!”

“What was that Maureen? Louder. Tell me louder!”

“In my pussy! I want your cock in my pussy William! Stick it in my cunt!”

“In your pussy? Does my slut want her master’s cock in her PUSSY? Is that what you said slut?”

“YES!” she screamed. “Your SLUT wants her MASTER’S cock deep in her PUSSY!”

“As you wish,” he whispered.

He slammed his 8 and a half inch shaft forward, burying himself deeply within the velvety walls of her cunt in one sharp thrust. She screamed in pleasure, wrapping her free leg around behind him as he rammed in and out of her twat. He held her hands fast over her head, slamming in and out of her pussy as hard and fast as he could. She screamed and moaned with each of his punishing pushes into her. The head of his cock tapped over and over against her most sensitive spot deep inside of her cunt.

Billy could feel the walls of her pussy grip and pull at him as her orgasm neared its peak at the head of his member. Her first crashing orgasm had swept over her body, leaving her little more than a quivering pile of flesh, as her second was working its way up towards another crescendo. He could feel the pressure in his testicles building to the point of no return as his cock swelled and twitched harder and harder within her tight pussy as he continued to mercilessly thrust into her over and over again. With one last lunge into her dripping cunt, his cum exploded into her waiting belly. The hot seed erupted with such pressure and force that he thought his vision blurred for a moment through the pleasure and pain mixture that welled up from his groin. As his steaming spunk splashed inside of her, it triggered her second orgasm, sending her over the abyss of pleasure with a scream through her teeth and into unconsciousness.

He lay atop of her comatose form for a few minutes regaining his breath. Finally with breath filling his lungs, he pulled his flagging member from her slippery cunt with a barely audible pop and climbed into the shower.

After a refreshing rinse in the tepid waters, he pulled his shorts back on and headed downstairs to find Christina, passing his comatose and well screwed principal still mostly naked on the bed. He found her in the den, munching on a piece of toast while she surfed the internet. “Ready for a session?” she asked as he entered.

“Yeah, just give me a minute to get a bite to eat and something to drink. Ok?”

“No problem,” she said as she stood from the desk. “I’ll meet you up in my room alright?”

“You got it,” he said and made for the kitchen.

* * *

Billy had decided that he had gotten quite adept at exploring and altering a person’s mind through his experimentations on Christina’s mind. He had explored all of her thoughts, dreams, imaginings and experiences over the course of the last couple of months. They wrapped up that day’s session winded, tired and more than a little sweaty even though both had barely moved for close to 3 hours. He had used the session today to start exploring her physical body. her nervous system, muscle and bone structure, physical make-up and even her DNA had all gone through scrutiny today. Forays into the human anatomy he hadn’t considered before he had seen her earlier in the day when he arrived and she flaunted her changes.

“Billy...,” she started and trailed off biting her lower lip.

He turned around and waited a moment before speaking. “Yes?” he finally said.

She struggled for a moment, trying to think of the words she wanted to say that could adequately express her thoughts. “Billy, I have been your project for about 2 months now,” she finally said shoring up her courage. “In that time you have seen me in every state of undress. You have explored my mind and my body and done who knows what to both. But in all that time, you’ve never... umm, well... you’ve never tried to, uhh...”

“Tried to? What? Have sex with you?” he asked as she trailed off into uncertainty again.

“Yeah,” she practically whispered. “Do you not want me?”

“I hadn’t really thought about it,” he said pondering her. “This is pretty new for you. I thought you weren’t really interested in sex. Especially not for pleasure. What brought all this on?”

“I’ve just been watching you and your women,” she said idly twisting one pointed finger into the mattress she sat upon. “They are yours, you own them and they’ll do whatever you want. But at the same time your using them to get your rocks off, it’s pretty apparent that they enjoy it.

“Look at Maureen for example: you’ve taken her by force and made her into little more than your fuck-doll. You let her keep her core self, just made it so she can’t do anything to you but obey. And despite her protests and the way she speaks, it’s pretty obvious that she enjoys you dominating her and forcing her to have sex with you. When you leave after your sessions with me and her, she grumbles about it, but still has the glow about her of having seriously enjoyed herself.”

“Is that what you want to? You want me to fuck you?” he asked with a slight grin as he came up to the edge of the bed.

“Umm... well I, uhh... yeah, I guess so,” she said, her voice dropping back to a whisper.

“You guess so?” he said as he dropped to one knee in front of her and lifted her chin until their eyes met.

“I mean yes,” Christina whispered to him with a moist glisten in her eyes. “Please Billy, make love to me.”

He leaned in and kissed the petite blonde, their tongues softly meeting somewhere in the middle. One of her hands pulled his to her slim chest and pressed it against her breast while the other wrapped behind his neck and pulled him down onto the bed on top of her. He slid his hand over her smooth flat stomach and back up under her shirt, encompassing her small tit with his palm and grinding her hardening nipple against his palm. She groaned into his mouth, her hips rising involuntarily off the bed to grind against him. She rolled him onto his back and straddled his waist, still grinding her hips against his growing erection. He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it into the corner while she quickly did the same and pulled her shorts and panties off.

Christina leaned back down to him, kissing him deeply while she fumbled with the belt and fasteners on his shorts. Finally she got them open and off of him, his swollen cock springing into the air and standing perpendicular to his body. He pushed on the top of her head and her shoulder, guiding her further south along his body. Her tongue slowly snaked out and encircled the mammoth head of his cock, teasing it before letting it pass her lips. She sucked on his tool like a pro, swallowing him deep into the back of her throat before slowly pulling it back out. Her expert oral services brought Billy to the brink of orgasm before letting him back down slowly. She brought him to the brink 3 times that afternoon before she crawled back up his body and straddled him again.

Billy rolled her over, keeping himself between her outstretched legs and grinding his cock against her sopping cunt. He reached down between them and guided his penis into her. she groaned with delight as he passed through her swollen outer labia and into her tight, damp tunnel. He grunted as the tightness that was her pussy gripped and pulled at his manhood. Slowly he buried himself into her, grinding their hips together before he started his slow thrusts into her.

It didn’t take him long however to realize that something was wrong. She wasn’t reacting to his 8 1/2-inch cock filling her. She was in fact just laying there like a rag doll letting him go to town. “What’s the matter?” he asked, stopping when he was fully embedded inside of her tight pussy.

“I don’t know,” she finally said. “It feels good and all but there’s just something missing though...”

He lay on top of her for a minute, thinking about the situation before a thought occurred to him. “I think I know what the problem is,” he said finally and drew her out stretched hands up over her head.

“What?” she whispered.

Billy didn’t say a word, he just smiled down at her as he gripped her wrists with one hand and the fingers of his other worked into her corn-silk blonde hair. he leaned in close, drawing her eyes to his before he answered her. “You’re just a little fucking SLUT,” he growled under his breath to her. “A little WHORE who can’t get off unless she is being treated like one! Ain’t that right?”

He pulled his cock out of her narrow cunt until only the swollen head remained inside before slamming himself full-force back into her. She gave a muffled screaming moan into her closed lips as he violently penetrated her. “No... Please... No... Oh god,” she groaned as he slammed into her pussy over and over and over again.

“No?” he growled. “No?! Sluts don’t say ‘NO’! Cock-teases say ‘NO’, SLUTS like YOU say ‘YES! MORE!’”

He pounded her little cunt mercilessly, pulling her hair and pinning her wrists above and behind her. her feeble attempts at fighting to get away went unnoticed for Billy was to busy slam-fucking her and hurling insults to notice. “That’s it bitch. See? Your little pussy is lubing up nicely to take the cock it knows it wants. Only SLUTS and WHORES have cunts that do that! So I guess that makes you a one too, doesn’t it? DOESN’T IT?!”

“No... Please... daddy NOOO!!!” she screamed through a crushing orgasm. Her tight, wet pussy clamped down around his turgid cock, pulling him deep inside of her and coaxing the cum it so deeply desired out of his balls to splash warmly across her insides.

They lay in a tangled pile of limbs for quite a while, regaining their breath while their sweat covered bodies dried in the cool sex soaked air.

“How did you know?” she finally asked climbing out from under him.

“How did I know what you needed to get off? Forgotten what we’ve been doing and where I’ve been for the past 2 months?” he asked retrieving his shorts from the corner of the bed.

“No,” she said blushing. “But can’t you... I mean, can you please... Can’t it be different?”

“What do you mean?” he asked fastening his belt and shorts as he sat next to her on the edge of the bed.

“I wanted to make love Billy, not...”

“Not be fucked? Not be used? Not be treated like a slut and a whore?”

“Yes,” she whispered. “I wanted to make love with you, but for some reason I needed to be used in order to get off.”

“Not ‘for some reason’ Christina. You needed it because of your former occupation. You needed it because of your father.”

She didn’t speak for several minutes while he retrieved his shirt and stood looking down at her. “Can you... can you make it different?”

He thought for a moment before responding. “We’ll see,” he finally said with a wicked grin then turned and left without another word.

He found Maureen in the kitchen, finishing a light lunch of dry toast and a glass of milk over the kitchen sink. She was naked save for a woven Egyptian Cotton terry-cloth robe loosely tied in the middle but the top still fallen open to show most of her ample cleavage. She stared unseeing out the window towards the back yard, apparently lost deep in thought.

Billy crossed the cold linoleum floor behind her and caressed her ample cleavage partially through the robe, partially under it while he pressed his softened member against her rounded ass. He succeeded in waking her with a start from her daydreams. “Billy, not now please. I’m still not feeling well,” she said unconsciously pressing her backside against his groin.

“I wasn’t trying to start anything right now,” he said continuing to fondle her body despite her protests. “Besides, I’m pretty cummed out right now anyways.”

“So you were doing what I thought you were up there.”

“At the end, yup. But don’t fret,” he whispered to her, his lips playing at her ear. “I’ll be back tomorrow morning to give you a good fucking again and another dose of cum.”

“I don’t know Billy. I’ve been feeling pretty lousy in the mornings for the past 2 days.”

He smiled to himself, unseen by her even in the faint reflection of the window. “Good,” he said with a sneer.

“Good? How can me being sick be good?” she demanded.

“Because it means I’ve won at our little game.”

“Won? What do you mean you’ve ‘won at our little game’?”

“You mean you don’t know? I’ve won Maureen because being sick means that you are pregnant. Its Morning Sickness and in 9 months your going to give birth to a baby that I fathered inside your sweet pussy,” he finished with a grin while he rubbed her clit with a finger.

Maureen was speechless. Her mind raced to comprehend the news that she was going to be a mother. But not only that, but that she was going to be a mother to the child of one of her students. She still stood open mouthed and aghast by the kitchen sink as Billy withdrew from behind her and silently walked out of her house to drive back home.

* * *

“Runningback to Quarterback. The football is back in play.”

“Roger that Runningback. What down is it?” the radio replied.

“First down Quarterback. The football is back on the sideline,” the man in the unmarked black sedan responded.

“Copy. Quarterback to Safety, are you ready to run the interference play?”

“Roger Quarterback. The Safety is ready,” a female voice said over the radio net.

“Copy. Fullback, are you ready for the play?”

“Roger Quarterback. Fullback is ready for the interception,” another, deeper male voice said into the radio net.

“Copy. All teams to the scrimmage line. Be ready for the snap. Special Teams stand-by. Quarterback out.”

* * *

Billy backed his truck into the garage, something that was becoming the normal thing for him to do since he thought it looked ‘cooler’ when he opened the garage to be met looking at a rather sinister looking front end. And truth be told, it was a rather spectacular sight at night to see the street lights faintly glinting off of the 4 brush-guard lamps, the double bulb headlights, the fog lamps and the 6 roll-bar mounted lights only to have all of them snap on all at once.

He walked into the house to smell dinner already underway in the oven and the sounds of his mother and Nicole chatting away in the kitchen.

“Hey ladies,” Billy said with a wide grin as he walked into the kitchen.

“Gee, someone looks like the cat that got the canary,” his mom quipped.

“No kidding,” Nicole agreed. “What’s with the goofy grin?”

“Nothing,” he said trying to swallow the grin with little success. “Just had a good day so far is all.”

“Sure. That’s all there is to say about it I’m sure. Spill it bub!” Nicole said giving him a tickle attack.

“Watch it!” he said laughing and spinning out of her reach. “Your gonna make me drop my pop!”

“Uh-uh, you are NOT getting off that easy!” the redhead said continuing her pursuit.

“That’s it! The two of you out of the kitchen!” his mom called with a laugh as they nearly ran her over.

They quickly retreated to the back patio. Pulling one of the chaise lounges into the shade near the hot tub Billy lay back on it and Nicole curled up to his side, content just to be in each other’s company.

“So are you going to tell me what the big grin is all about?” she asked after several minutes, idly tracing her long fingernails over his chest.

“No,” he said, the grin returning to his face while his eyes stayed close.

“Don’t be so sure about that,” she said with a smile in her voice as her hand danced lower on his abdomen and sliding into his shorts. Her long dainty fingers slid under his boxers and wrapped delicately around his member, making its size surge suddenly as she slowly started to massage it.

“Mmm,” he groaned through his lips. “I hate it when you do that.”

“No you don’t,” she smiled against his chest.

“Yeah, you’re probably right about that.”

“So are you going to tell me? Or do you want me to stop?”

“May as well, your going to find out soon enough anyways... Maureen is pregnant,” he said sliding his hand down her back and kneading her firm rounded ass.

“Oh my goodness!” she exclaimed in her light Texas drawl. “When is she due? Is it yours?!”

“Of course its mine silly. And she isn’t going to be due for sometime. About the time I get back from training she should be starting to show nicely.”

“Wow. What are you going to do?”

“After school Monday I’m going to go find her an apartment so she can sell her house.”

“If she has a house, why are you going to make her move into an apartment?”

“It’ll be easier to maintain an apartment than that big house when she starts to plump up. Plus I want the money to start up a business when I get back.”

“Oh,” was all Nicole said for a while.

“What about Christina? What are you going to do with her while your gone?”

“I’m not really sure. I was thinking of setting her up with Mike. He graduates in a couple of weeks too and she is more or less his type with just a little bit of mental tweaking.”

“I guess that will work. And what about me? Are you going to ‘set me up’ before you go too?”

“Not a chance in hell darlin’,” he grinned down at her, finally opening his eyes to look at her. “Now are you gonna do something with that thing in your hand or are you just gonna play with it all day?”

“I thought you’d never ask,” she breathed huskily sliding up his chest to kiss him.

She pulled his shorts off and disrobed herself before straddling his lap. The two made love in the back yard for over an hour while she rode him through two blissful orgasms before he finally released himself. The two lovers lay entwined in each other’s arms, naked with his flaccid cock still inside her moist, red furred pussy until his mom called them to an early dinner.

* * *

They still had several hours of daylight left when they finished dinner so Billy and Nicole decided to head downtown to do some exploring.

“Billy, do you have my cell phone?” Nicole called from the entrance to the garage as Billy was about to thumb the button to open the garage door.

“Uhh... Yeah, it’s right here,” he said holding the phone up after a quick look around the cab of the truck.

“Great, I thought I had lost it again,” she said walking down the steps.

He thumbed the button on the GDO and turned the key. The engine roared to life as Nicole opened the door and started to climb in and he caught his first look at what was outside the door...

* * *

“All units, all units. GO! GO! GO!” the radio screamed.

Six black sedans and two similarly painted vans screeched out of their parking places to converge on the house. They rounded their corners, getting to the target location within milliseconds of each other.

Two sedans yanked their wheels hard over, sliding to a stop in the middle of the street blocking traffic flow in either direction, while three more roared into the curb and skidded across the lawn, digging trenches with their tires as they skidded to a stop. One of the vans followed the lead of the sedans on the yard, skidding to a stop in front of the front door while the other pulled diagonally into the drive way and the sixth sedan pulled straight in behind it, the van directly between it and the opening garage door. Men in black suits piled out of the stopped vehicles, handguns and/or rifles at the ready for most, tazers and tranquilizer darts guns for a few others.

“GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!” a loudspeaker blared from inside the hood of one of the sedans. “YOU ARE COMPLETELY SURROUNDED!”

* * *

“Holy SHIT!” Billy exclaimed. “CLOSE THE DOOR!” he practically yelled to Nicole.

“Oh my God!” Nicole gasped, barely noticing as Billy grabbed her neck and threw her down on the seat.

“Hang on,” he said rather calmly as he leaned low over her. He dropped the bright green Ram into second gear, pulled the fly lever on the four-wheel drive and stomped on the gas. The massive V-12 engine thundered and roared as all of its immense power was suddenly thrown into the wheels. The heavy truck skipped twice, its wheels spinning as they fought for purchase on the pavement floor of the garage and hurled forward.

Nicole could feel the power of the engine shaking the entire truck as it raced out of the garage and down the driveway. She could also feel the power emanating from Billy as his own raw power lashed out at their attackers, trying to throw the agents back. She heard the crack and echo of gunfire directed at the surging truck and at them, feeling the splinters of glass raining down on her like a fine mist. She screamed in terror even though Billy didn’t seem to be consciously reacting.

* * *

The truck slammed into the rear quarter panel of the van, sending it skidding and tumbling into the sedan behind it and nearly crushing 2 agents who were using it as cover. Its momentum not significantly dampened by the collision the powerful vehicle continued forward, finishing the job on the sedan in the driveway and crashing through the hood of one of the sedans on the lawn.

“DON’T LET THEM GET AWAY!” the agent in charge screamed to his men and into his radio. “DO WHATEVER IT TAKES!”

The men with the non-lethal arms dropped them and drew their side arms. Combined with the automatic and semi-automatic rifles and handguns already being fired at the retreating green Dodge, a hurricane’s worth of lead passed by and through the vehicle.

He knew that he was going to have to answer for his order, especially if the prime target was substantially injured or killed, but he had been ordered to capture one William Caulfield at all costs and he was intent on doing just that. Despite his and the other agent’s best efforts however, the truck smashed through the sedan blocking the street destroying it and flipping it onto what little of it’s roof remained before speeding off down the street and around a corner.

When all was said and done, the toll of the failed raid was not to be taken lightly. Between the powerful vehicle’s attack and the targets own significant mental bombardment, all but one of the vehicles were destroyed and the one that remained was damaged enough that its ability to pursue the targets was highly suspect if not out right impossible. But the destruction of the vehicles was again the least of his concern. Not only had the target escaped, but he had inflicted some rather serious human cost as well. Out of the 27 agents on the scene, 9 were wounded either seriously or critically, 7 were little more than drooling idiots and vegetables, 4 had sustained minor injuries such as a broken arm or leg and 3 were dead. Only 4 agents were left fully functional, a cost of human resources the agent in charge knew he would be unable to justify for such a failure.

Phelps knew he was in trouble long before he placed the call to the director and even before he saw Agent Samuelson’s fleet issue sedan drive around the corner.

* * *

“Deises ist neu,” Klaus said as the damaged green Dodge Ram roared past his silver BMW and spun around the corner. “Und zweifellos unerwartet sicher sein.” (This is new. And most certainly unexpected.)

He carefully maneuvered his car out of the parking spot it was in and followed the truck at a distance. Pressing the speed dial on his phone as he followed young Billy he waited for the phone to be answered.

“Report,” the clipped British accent said upon answering the summons. “Do you have him?”

“Mein Herr, I regret to inform you that I do not.”

“You’re disappointing me Klaus,” the man responded, the venom clear in his voice.

“I apologize mein Herr. There has been a most unusual development,” Klaus said relating the story that unfolded on the lawn in front of Billy’s house.

“That is unexpected. Especially from the agency. You are sure it was them of course?”

“Without a doubt.”

“A most peculiar development. What do you plan to do now?”

“For right now I am following them. His vehicle is damaged and I do not believe it will go much farther before it is completely kaput,” Klaus responded trying to avoid a little old woman in a Cadillac that seemed to think she owned the road. He outlined his plan of action to the Brit and awaited his response.

“Very well,” his master finally said. “Proceed carefully Klaus. Young Mr. Caulfield is undoubtedly scared and agitated right now and with his abilities that is more than likely a lethal combination for anyone who crosses him.”

“I understand mein Herr. I will proceed with the utmost caution.”

“Do you know where he is going?”

“Not for sure at this moment, but I have an idea. I think he will probably go...,” Klaus said navigating the crowded streets only to be cut-off by his employer.

“I don’t need all the specifics right now Klaus,” he said coldly. “I expect to have good news by this time tomorrow. Understand?”

“Ja Wohl, mein Furher. Ich verstehen sie,” the German finished, getting a click of the line going dead as his only response.

* * *

“Billy,” Nicole finally was able to manage through her shock after several minutes. “Oh my god. What just happened?!”

“I don’t know who they were, but they were either trying to capture or kill me. That much I do know,” he said making another turn down a nearly empty street. His whole driving pattern so far had been to try and keep it random while trying to stay on back streets and avoid others who might see and report the horrible state of his once beautiful truck. Those that they did happen to come across who actually paid attention to his vehicle, which were few, he ‘convinced’ them that they didn’t see anything wrong.

“Well what are you going to do? Where are we going?”

“What we are going to do is we are going to find someplace safe and get there as fast as possible. Right now, call Anna and Pete, Maureen, Miranda and my mom. Tell them to get out of their houses and get somewhere public and crowded. From what I got from the lead guy’s mind, they aren’t going to try anything like this where there are a lot of people,” he said yanking the wheel hard to the right around another corner. “And take off your shoes.”

“Why?” Nicole asked dialing the phone with one hand and pulling off her pumps with the other.

“Cause this truck ain’t gonna last much longer,” he said grimacing at the sounds it made rounding the corner and accelerating again. “We’re going to have to ditch it soon and keep moving on foot. And you won’t be moving too fast if you’re still in those heels.”

“So where are we going? Somewhere public too? Anna! It’s Nicole. Listen...”

“No, were too far away from any good spots. We’re gonna have to settle for some where else,” he said as she laid it out to Anna.

“Anna, just stay there... No Anna!... No, you and Pete stay there! I’ll call you back when I have more information, ok? Good, I’ll call as soon as I can,” she finished at pressed the end button and immediately called Billy’s mom.

She got a hold of Maureen who ended up being on her way to the mall anyways to look for maternity clothes, but was never able to reach Brenda or Miranda.

“That’s it,” Billy said guiding the Swiss Cheesed truck to the shoulder as it gave one final horrendous squeal and a couple of loud clunks and crashes. “We’re on foot now.”

“How far do we have to go?” Nicole asked as they climbed down from the rig and made a run for the tree line.

“Should be just under a mile,” he said once they were under the cover of the trees. “Once we get there though, it’s going to be in, out and hopefully somewhere that they can’t find us.”

They walked at a quick but reasonable pace and got to their destination in just under 20 minutes. Billy was pretty sure that they had not been followed once they made the tree line, but like him, there are others in the world that don’t have to see someone to follow them.

* * *

“DO YOU MIND EXPLAINING TO ME HOW I CAN SEE THIS AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A TREMENDOUS FUCK UP?!” the director yelled into the speaker phone. “Not only did you let the subject get away, but 90 PERCENT of the agents are out of action! INCLUDING THREE DEAD!”

“I understand sir,” Phelps tried to apologize. “The subject just overwhelmed us.”

“OVERWHELMED you? Christ Phelps! Were talking about a fucking TEENAGER here! ONE teenager against 27 god damned agents and you let him get away!”

“We’ll find him sir,” the agent said into the cell phone he was holding a foot from his ear.

“You better fucking find him Phelps. Find him before you find yourself on the wrong side of the line at the live fire range!” the director screamed and cut the line off. “He isn’t going to find him again is he?” the director asked the man sitting across the desk from him.

“I doubt it. But in his defense, the boy has progressed at a far greater rate then could have been expected.”

“How far along is he?”

“Without being there and actually scanning him I couldn’t say for sure. Samuelson would know better, but I would guess that his level is around a P-13 or 14 now.”

“And with bumble there is pretty much no chance of getting to him before he goes off to that damned camp. We couldn’t try at his school or something?”

“Assuming he even bothers to go back to finish the last 3 weeks of school, he is alerted to the Agency’s interest now and would be on guard for it. That would make any attempt to get him either very costly or all together impossible...”

* * *

“Coast is clear,” Billy said over his shoulder. “Only one last yard and we should be out of serious danger.”

He led her across the vacant yard and through the hedges on the other side. He walked right up to the sliding patio door and tried to pull it open only to find it locked. Concentrating for a moment, he pulled again the door was suddenly open. “Anyone home?” he called out as soon as the both of them were inside and the door closed behind them.

“Billy? That you? How’d you get in dude?”

“I need your help Mike,” Billy said following the voice into the living room. “We have some people after us.”

“Shit man, I’ll help anyway I can. What’d you do?”

“Its kind of a long story man...,” Billy said and laid everything out for Mike. He told him about the women, the door, and his powers. He told him about Aaron and the fight, about his ‘mom’ and about the fight on his lawn.

“Right dude. You have some kind of psychic ability and that’s why these guys are after you. What are you doing? Trying to run some weird new story by me?”

“It’s the honest truth Mike. You want proof? Ok, quick and dirty good enough for you?”

“Yeah. Show me,” his best friend said unbelieving.

“Your sister here?” Getting confirmation, he called Mike’s sister Mandy down from her room.

“What do you want?” she asked, the displeasure at being interrupted evident in her voice. Mandy was 16 years old with short brown hair cut Paige-boy style. She didn’t have a lot of curves and her looks were homely at best, her best feature probably being a perky set of B-cup tits Billy had only seen in her bathing suit once. At 5′3″ she barely came to any of the three’s chest.

Billy turned and looked down at the surly teenager before speaking. His eyes squinted slightly as he thought commands to her and he held his hand out at waist level, palm to the ground. “Show me your tits and let me feel your cunt,” he said directly.

Mike’s eyes went wide in shock at what Billy had said to his little sister and was about to object when she did it for him. “Go to hell you freak!” she growled.

With barely a seconds pause, he spoke again. “And be happy about it too. Offer it to everyone.”

The change in her reaction was immediate and dramatic. Her eyes went from anger dark to sparkling with the smile that now adorned her face. She pulled her t-shirt over her head revealing her bra-less breasts with nickel sized areola and guided Billy’s hand inside her shorts and against her pussy as she stepped closer to him. “There you go,” she said with a smile. “Anyone else want to finger me too?” she asked. “Nicole? Mike? Ok!”

Without another word she stepped back and waited for her next command. “Go back to your room, leave the door open and frig yourself until you cum twice. And cum loudly too, we want to hear you down here ok?”

“No problem!” she said with a wide grin and skipped back up the stairs. In less than a minute they heard her bed squeaking and moans coming from her room. Mike could say nothing, only stand there with mouth agape and stare up the stairs after his little sister.

“Believe me now or do you still need more proof?” Billy asked nonchalant.

“Man, you have my UNDIVIDED attention! What do you need?” Mike asked coming back to reality.

“Is your brother still out of town?”

To Be Continued...