The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming Amber: Part 2

Linda was bored with her life at an advertising agency. She wanted something different. She wanted to live her fantasy. She wanted to become Amber. Be careful what you ask for when it comes to mind control.

MC, FD, FF, MA, BD, EX

Arriving back home in White Plains, Linda unpacked her bags while wondering what the term, “I will see you soon,” really meant. She could not get Heather out of her mind. Looking at the clothes purchased for her, she recalled the arousal and the excitement as she explored new kinks with Heather. The question in the back of her mind was simply, “did she really hypnotize me and if she did, what has been embedded? For some reason, she placed all of her new clothes and toys in a separate closet.....Amber’s closet.

That evening, Linda had an erotic dream, she saw herself covered in latex and totally controlled by Heather in a variety of scenarios. The dreams were vivid, exciting and pushed the boundary of what she considered acceptable behavior. When she woke up with a start, Linda found that somehow she had removed her nightgown and was now sleeping naked. Not only naked, but her hands had been buried between her thighs deep in her own wetness. Although Linda did not cum, she was close. Finally falling back to sleep, she slept soundly until her alarm woke her at 6am.

Monday morning, Linda hated Monday’s, but today had a few twists. Instead of just throwing something on to get through the day, Linda carefully selected her outfit and then surprisingly eliminated panties. The thought of being somewhat risqué under her skirt appealed to her. When she checked herself out in the mirror, she liked what she saw, a very sexy and confident Ad Executive. On the train ride into work, Linda daydreamed; again, the dream was about the weekend and what had happened. She remembered willingly submitting to hypnosis and how aroused she felt as her mind and body entered a tranced state. As she sat there on the train, Linda could feel her arousal build though she was in public.

At work, Linda reviewed the lingerie portfolio she was overseeing. Where before she just saw figures, now she saw sexual women and was determined to push the limits on the ads. With a sketch pad, Linda rewrote copy and redesigned images handing them to her assistants for implementation. She was sure the clients would be happy with the changes. When one of her assistants leaned close, she caught a whiff of her perfume and it reminded her of Heather. She shut her eyes for a moment and lingered in the sensations running through her body.

That afternoon, Linda received a text message from Heather, now back in Washington DC. “Are you naked under your skirt,” were the only words transmitted.

She quickly typed back—“yes.”

Within the hour, there was a second message providing details of a weekend invitation to Washington. Linda would depart on Friday and return on Monday. Travel would be by train. Heather said she wanted to give her time to think and decompress after a week at work. She was also told what to pack. With a smile, Linda saw some latex was on the list.

The remainder of the week went slow as Friday remained in her head. On Wednesday, Linda’s team brought in the reworked designs and she was impressed. The copy was fresh, alive and open to multiple innuendos, while the images of the scantly clad models left little to the imagination. As she flipped through the portfolio, Linda thought of an image of herself dressed like this in front of a camera. When there was an image of two women intertwined, she thought of herself and her assistant Darlene in that position. As that thought crossed her mind, Linda’s pussy quivered and moistened. Shaking herself out of her fog, Linda approved the designs and had the team schedule presentations to the client. She normally was not aroused at work, but this week seemed different. She wrote it off to her upcoming trip.

That evening, a group went for drinks including Linda. After a few drinks, Linda’s cell phone rang and she stepped away to answer it. Heather was on the line.

“So how are you doing this evening,” she inquired. Then she continued asking bluntly “was your arousal level elevated today at work?”

“Yes, it was,” answered Linda, “how did you know.”

Linda could hear Heather’s chuckle before getting an answer, “when you sat down in front of me and surrendered to hypnosis, there were so many things you told me. There are no hidden secrets or fantasies anymore. I know them all and of course will play with them when I play with you.”

Heather could hear Linda’s breathing deepen and simply asked, “your pussy, or shall I say your pussy that belongs to me is very wet now, isn’t it?”

Linda nodded her head to the phone and repeated “very wet.”

As Linda listened, Heather gave her instructions for the evening. She finished with “it is about time that some of your co-workers got to experience a little of the new Linda, or should I say, get an Amber preview?”

With that, the line went dead and Linda walked over to her group standing next to Darlene. She immediately ordered another drink before commenting to Darlene about the ad layout. “You did some impressive work on that layout. In fact, the only thing you did not do was model for the pictures and looking at you tonight, you probably could have done that too.”

Darlene was caught off guard and blushed a little. “Thanks for the compliment, but I don’t see my future in lingerie ads, working the copy was hard enough trying to be sensual and erotic without coming across as exploitive and sexist.”

“Well, you struck the balance well, keep up the good work.” With that comment, Linda ordered another drink and ordered one for Darlene too. For an unknown reason this evening, she saw her assistant in a new light and wondered quietly why she had never noticed her sexuality before. Everything about her assistant screamed sensual and Linda almost felt like a voyeur observing her quietly from the outside.

Linda’s eyes also traveled to Jason, who was standing on the other side of Darlene. He had been with the agency for only six months but had a reputation already for drive and good work. That he was almost 6ft 4in tall, in great shape and a former college football player, did not detract from his image. Linda was thinking brains and brawn, that could be a dangerous combination. As he looked up and caught Linda’s eyes on him, she did not look away; rather, she smiled a warm, welcoming smile.

Linda then ordered another drink for Darlene, Jason and herself. The alcohol, Heather’s conditioning and her whispered words on the phone were having the desired effect. When the music started, it was only a matter of time before Darlene and Linda were on the dance floor. Watching them, Jason could not take his eyes off of their bodies as they almost pulsed with the music. Within minutes, he joined the two women.

Linda guided Darlene onto the floor and was soon moving her body to the pulses of the music. Darlene was doing the same, oblivious to anyone’s eyes or questioning comments. She was enjoying herself. When she found herself grinding her pelvis into Linda, she did it with abandon causing Linda to almost moan out loud. Darlene’s grinding motion was mimicked by Linda and soon both women were moving closer and closer. When Jason got behind Darlene and shouted “you two are hot,” all he got were nods. Linda could feel her pussy grow wetter, it was far beyond moist and she swore her thigh was damp with juices. Her nipples were poking through her bra and blouse, but she did not care. When she caught Darlene staring at them, she just pressed closer.

When the music stopped for a moment, the three walked back to where they were previously standing by a table. Others in the party clapped and kidded them using the term sexy and hot. Given the alcohol consumption, no one objected and the three dancers looked sheepishly at each other, but no one blushed. After another drink, the music started again and within seconds they were back on the dance floor grinding away. As Linda looked at Jason, she could clearly see the outline of his hard cock pressing against his pants. She could also feel how much her juices were flowing. She secretly wondered if Darlene was reacting the same way.

Linda moved with the music and found herself backing into Darlene. She felt her assistant’s warm breath on her shoulder at the same time she felt her arms wrap around her and their bodies press together. She leaned back, inhaling Darlene’s scent. She felt warm lips on her shoulder and then turned. As she did, Darlene’s lips pressed to hers and she locked herself in a warm embrace. Jason smiled, leaned in and whispered, “kiss her deeply,” and both women did. Linda’s mind played the words spoken by Heather in the phone over and over. Her mental trigger had been pulled and she mentally moved closer and closer to her Amber personality. As she danced, images of what could be danced through her mind. Linda shut her eyes and opened her lips to Darlene. Her hands went out and pulled Darlene’s hips closer to hers and the two women continued to grind into one another. Both women felt the other patrons’ eyes on them as they lit each other’s passionate fires.

When the dance was over, Linda announced she needed to get back to White Plains for the night. Darlene and Jason were headed in the same direction’ so they all took the same train. At the station, Linda looked to her assistant and said “would you like to come up for a drink?”

Darlene quickly nodded her head, “I’d love too, the night is still young.”

Looking at Jason, clearly disappointed in the lack of an invitation, Linda laughed, “yes, you can come too, Amber might need your services.”

“Who’s Amber,” replied Jason, now smiling with his invitation.

“A new friend who I am just starting to party with and understand.” With that sentence, Linda changed the subject and walked the trio to her condo.

Entering, she poured everyone a drink and turned on some music. “I find jazz music sensual and sexy,” Linda announced as the sounds filled the condo. It only took a second drink before Darlene was up with her swaying to the sounds of the soft jazz filling the room. This time, Jason sat and enjoyed the scene unfolding in front of him. Within minutes of dancing, Darlene and Linda were locked in an embrace and kissing deeply. Darlene’s hands wandered up Linda’s legs and were soon under her skirt where she discovered her boss was naked. She was not only naked, but she was wet....very wet.

“I have been wanting to do that since the layout review today,” quipped Darlene. “I was sitting there wondering how you would look in the ad dressed in that lingerie and now here you are without any on at all. It is even better.”

Linda just smiled, “I had the same thought at exactly the same minute.” Her hands then traced under Darlene’s dress finding a damp thong. “I see you are a thong girl, but I wonder why it is so damp. What kind of thoughts have been going through your head to make them this damp?”

Both women now danced slowly to the sounds of jazz, close, grinding into one another with exploring hands under the hem of their partner’s clothes. Arousal became so high that they just forgot about Jason sitting and watching. Linda shut her eyes and just felt the soft fingers caressing her pussy and clit; Darlene felt the same. As Jason watched, the two women became flushed, their breathing increased, small moans escaped their lips and then with their bodies quivering, they came hard in each other’s arms. Jason could not help but rub his cock through the material of his trousers.

Both Linda and Darlene held on to each other with a surprised, stunned look on their face. They had surrendered to the pleasure of the moment and just let nature and emotions take their course. Darlene felt the zipper on her dress being pulled down by Linda and was soon stepping out of it as it fell to the floor. Linda had no problem with her bra clasp or sliding the thong off of her hips. Looking down, she was admiring Darlene’s soft body when she felt her hands lowering the zipper to the skirt she was wearing. As Linda’s skirt fell to the floor, she felt Darlene’s fingers opening the buttons to her blouse and then felt it fall off of her shoulders and on to the floor. Cool air hit her skin as she watched Darlene’s fingers move towards her nipples.

Jason took it all in remaining in silence. Looking over, Linda commented, “it looks like Jason is engrossed in a male fantasy.”

Darlene laughed, “if he gets any harder, he will either hurt himself or tear his pants.” With that, both women walked over towards him with Linda kneeling between his legs.

Linda looked up at him with her blue eyes, “shall we see what Jason is made of?” She then added, “rumors are swirling that he is the complete package.”

Darlene bent down and lowered Jason’s zipper freeing is hard cock right in front of Linda’s lips. With zero hesitation, she moved her lips forward and engulfed the head swirling her tongue as she did. For a moment, Linda had the thought of ‘what am I doing,’ but it quickly passed. Heather’s words rang in her mind. It was not Linda kneeling, it was Amber, and Amber loved what she was doing to Jason. As her head bobbed on the head and shaft, Linda took Jason deeper and deeper. She saw Darlene out of the corner of her eye, kneeling on the floor, stroking her clit as she enjoyed the erotic image being played out in front of her. Linda could feel Jason’s breathing increase and his muscles tighten. When his cock quivered, she knew he was close and she took him deep and was rewarded immediately with a jet of warm cum splashing into her mouth. One jet was followed by another and then another as Jason emptied his balls into Linda’s warm mouth. He then collapsed back into the chair as Darlene came again with her fingers buried deeply in her own body. Linda reclined back on her heals swallowing Jason’s seed and enjoying the glow she felt spreading throughout her body.

Linda crawled over to Darlene and was soon nestled between her legs tasting her young assistant. She could not believe how wet she had become. Darlene’s scent further enhanced the moment. When Linda’s finger played with the bud of her ass, Darlene bucked her hips forcing her pussy deeper into Linda’s mouth. All you could hear in the room were moans of passion from Darlene as her body responded to Linda’s tongue assault.

Darlene’s moans were broken by a cry of “OMG” from Linda. Jason managed to maneuver himself behind Linda and as she enjoyed Darlene’s pussy, Jason slid his cock, now hard again, deep into Linda’s wetness. Once he was in, he began fucking her with long, slow strokes. All Linda could do was hold on to Darlene’s hips and enjoy the pleasure she was getting from being filled like this. Running through her mind as she was being fucked were various thoughts like “God, he is huge,” to “a young man with stamina.” All the while, Linda’s tongue had settled onto Darlene’s clit causing her assistant to squeal in pleasure.

Jason’s pace increased as did the friction on Linda’s clit. When he reached around and began playing with her nipples, Linda moaned loudly adding, “yes, just like that.” She then went back to Darlene’s clit with was swollen and rigid. When she sucked it between her lips and applied light pressure with her tongue, Linda made Darlene explode in a wave of orgasm. At the same time, Jason’s cock exploded in her pussy firing rope after rope of warm cum deep against her cervix. His explosion triggered her own and Linda cried out as her world exploded in colors and a rush. The three co-workers collapsed in a heap.

Jason was the first to move pulling out of Linda and standing to get dressed. He looked elated and somewhat embarrassed. When he said, “we will have to do this again,” Darlene agreed with him before Linda could answer. He quietly slipped out of the door leaving Linda and her assistant standing naked in the room. Looking at each other they laughed, “OMG, what a stud.” Linda poured them each a drink and threw on a robe handing Darlene a spare. They walked across to the sofa, but thinking better, Linda held out her hand and led Darlene to her bedroom. Drinks finished, they turned back to each other quickly abandoning the robes and keeping warm with each other’s flesh.

Darlene did not go home that evening. The two women stayed intertwined for hours, mouth seeking mouth, mouths seeking pussy and mouths seeking nipples. Together they climbed the mountain to an orgasm multiple times and when they lay exhausted and ready for sleep, they knew their lives were changing. Linda was clearly more Amber then ever. Darlene was surprised by what transpired, but open to the adventure. When Linda mentioned to Darlene that she would love for her to meet Heather, She just nodded. Somewhere in DC, Heather was smiling.

On Friday, Linda took the train south and was soon relaxing to the rhythmic motion of the train. Cell service was good, and 30 min into the trip, she received a call from Heather, who immediately gave her instructions and then asked some very specific questions:

“Linda, has Amber received a waxing”

Linda nodded, and softly replied, “she has.”

When Heather asked if she was currently plugged, Linda again nodded and answered “yes.”

One by one, Linda answered Heather’s questions confirming that the programming and triggers had their intended effect. In the end, Heather knew that Linda was well on her way to surrendering to her new personality. Linda was surprised by the fact her body was responding to just Heather’s soft voice. As she listened, she could feel her nipples harden and her pussy moisten. By the time the call was over, she was wet and beginning to flush with arousal.

For the remainder of the ride, Linda’s mind was back on Heather and her words. She rationalized everything; afterall, this is what she wanted and asked for, wasn’t it?

Exiting Union Station in Washington, Linda was met by a driver who took her luggage and opened the car door for her. Although Linda had been to DC before, it was for quick tourist trips, never to visit someone. The driver knew his way around and soon had them outside an expensive looking condo building in the historic Georgetown Area of the city. Linda noted the sign Ritz Carlton Condos commenting to herself out loud that she did not know the Ritz sold condos. “Yes ma’am,” the driver said, “these have some of the best views in the city overseeing both the C&O Canal and the Potomac River.”

He helped her with her bags and the doorman was expecting her. Taking the elevator to the penthouse level, Linda walked into a condo that was a wall of windows overlooking the river and the Virginia shoreline to the west. It was a stunning view. Linda heard a noise behind her and immediately turned to face Heather walking into the room. Without thought and just on reaction, she fell to her knees, looked down and said, “hello Mistress.”

Heather smiled, walked over and extended her arm helping Linda to her feet. “Good girl,” she commented, “I see the triggers and training took hold.”

The mere sound of the words ‘good girl’ coming from Heather’s lips caused Linda’s pussy to spasm in excitement and she immediately knew she was again wet and felt her nipples harden. Heather walked around her and casually said “drop your skirt.”

Immediately, Linda unzipped her skirt allowing it to fall at her feet. Heather had her bend over and examined the plug buried in Linda’s ass. “Good girl,” she repeated, but added, “this will never do.” With those words, she removed it leaving Linda feeling somewhat empty. Within 30 seconds, Linda felt Heather’s fingers pressing cold lube into her ass and then a new plug was inserted. It was larger and stretched her to the point of discomfort. “Perfect,” Heather whispered, “when you walk, you will only be able to think of me.” With that Linda stood, and dressed before being handed a glass of wine by Heather.

“So, tell me about the other night at the club, did you follow my instructions.” Heather looked to Linda awaiting a reply.

Linda blushed slightly, “yes Mistress, I did. I let Amber take over.” She then went on to explain all that happened answering Heather’s questions in detail. While she was talking, Heather walked up to her and slid her hand under the skirt Linda was wearing. Moving her thong to the side, Heather felt the young woman’s arousal and wetness even flicking her clit as she withdrew her fingers.

Examining her glistening fingers, Heather commented, “even now, those thoughts of what happened excite you, don’t they?” She then took her wet fingers and pressed them to Linda’s lips. Heather watched as Linda opened her lips and slowly sucked on the fingers presented to her. It was an erotic scene. “Good girl.”

Linda went on to discuss Darlene and how she wanted Heather to meet her and possibly even Jason. Heather grinned assuring her that the next time she was in New York, they would have an opportunity to meet. “Now Dear, it is time for you to go to your room, strip out of these vanilla clothes and change into what I have laid out for you.”

Linda complied immediately, disappearing into a bedroom in the far corner of the condo. Heather picked up her phone and dialed an unseen number. “What time does the party begin tonight? There was a pause and she said, “we will see you at 8pm and you will love Linda, or shall I say Amber. She is delicious.”

To Be Continued