The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming Amber: Part 3

Linda was bored with her life at an advertising agency. She wanted something different. She wanted to live her fantasy. She wanted to become Amber. Be careful what you ask for when it comes to mind control.

MC, FD, FF, MA, BD, EX

Linda walked into the bedroom that Heather had pointed out and she saw the clothes laid out for her of a giant king size bed. Each piece was displayed separately, so she would get the full effect of what she was going to wear. Again, everything was in black latex. The use of latex immediately sent a thrill through Linda’s body. Her fetish for this tight display clothing continued to grow and as she looked at each piece, Linda could feel her own nipples harden. She immediately reminded herself that she wanted this; she was dressing Amber and not Linda.

At that moment, Heather walked into the room and stood next to the door. She immediately sensed the hesitation.

“Linda, do you need help?” Heather asked with a sly smile not showing she already knew the answer.

Before Linda could answer, Heather calmly repeated a trigger phrase with a precision gained through years of practice and experience and watched as Linda slipped into a calm, tranced state. Heather then issued some instructions, turned and left the room. She was certain a transformed Linda would appear in just a few in just a few moments.

Twenty minutes later, Linda emerged transformed into a latex goddess. Wrapped head to toe, there was barely any skin showing. At this point, only her face and small openings around Linda’s ass and pussy betrayed that she was human. Heather smiled; it was New York City on steroids. Heather looked to Linda and made a statement vs. asking a question. “Linda, your pussy is wet. I see it glisten from here.” Linda just nodded and was immediately reprimanded. She looked over towards Heather and answered again, “yes Mistress my pussy is glistening with excitement.”

Heather smiled at the progress.

Calling Linda over, Heather had her bend over. Linda heard a noise and then felt Heather’s fingers and a cold lube being applied to her ass. The feeling of cold was immediately replaced by a feeling of fullness as a plug was slipped into her ass. It was not only a plug, but with a flick of a switch on a remote, a vibrating plug.

“Linda, bend down,” Heather commanded.

Linda bent her head down and felt something placed on her neck and then snapped into place. “That collar and this leash will insure you do not stray too far from my side this evening.” Heather led Linda over to a full length mirror where she saw herself for the first time. As Linda took in the sight, she felt her pussy quiver and grow wet. When Heather whispered, “tonight you are Amber,” she just nodded. Heather’s reply of “good girl” only heightened her arousal. As she watched her own image in the mirror, she could see her nipples harden with excitement.

The party was at 8pm across town. Heather gave Amber a coat to slip on to avoid prying eyes as they walked through the lobby of her condo. As they got into the limo, drinks were waiting. Heather handed Amber an “E” pill, she commented, “just like New York Dear, it will make tonight much easier for you.” Amber did not hesitate and swallowed the pill. Heather smiled commenting, “it is rare that I find someone who is a willing accomplice to their own transformation.” She then had Amber slip off her coat. “The coat will stay in the car for the return trip. For the rest of the evening you will be dressed in what you are wearing now, or less.” Heather emphasized the ‘or less,’ words causing Amber to get an immediate mental picture of what the night may hold.

After 15 minutes, Amber began to visibly relax and Heather could see the effect of the drug taking hold. At that moment, she keyed the remote causing vibrations to stir deep in Amber’s ass. Unaccustomed to the sensation, Amber reacted causing Heather to smile. “That is just the first of many sensations you will experience tonight.” Finishing their drinks, Heather snapped her leash onto Amber’s collar and led her from the car.

Amber had never felt so exposed in her life. Heather made the walk agonizing slow to seemingly slowing down to draw out the experience. When one masked man in a tuxedo greeted Heather, he commented, “and who is this delicious morsal you have brought for us to enjoy?” Heather introduced Linda as Amber adding, “this will be her first experience at a party.” As the man’s eyes roamed over her tight latex, Amber felt more and more exposed and naked. However, instead of recoiling from that thought, she relished it as erotically; it turned her on.

Walking into the room, waiters approached with trays of drinks. One tray was for the Masters and Mistresses, while the other was for the submissive crowd. Heather looked at Amber as she took a sip adding, “I wonder what they have added to that drink tonight?” Amber looked up at her with a quizzical stare.

“Oh please, didn’t you think they’d add something to get the party started?” Amber chuckled and then added, “you have such a lot to learn as you assume the Amber role.”

With that, another Mistress walked over escorting a red headed sub about 30 years old. “Heather, may I borrow your sub for a few minutes? It seems the drink has made my Dee here rather excited and I’d love to have her work off her energy with another.”

Heather smiled nodding her head. “Amber here just finished her drink, but I am sure she will be happy to play with Dee for a bit.”

With that, Dee walked over to Amber and wrapping her arms around her, planted a deep and sensual kiss on Amber’s lips. Both Mistresses watched as Dee’s hands explored the latex clad Amber touching and probing all of the right spots. When Amber slid her hands down between Dee’s thighs, she found her playmate wet and excited. By now, her own drink was kicking in and the passionate display elevated until both women were on the verge of orgasm.

Heather walked over and clearly stated “you do not have permission to cum.” She could see the look of frustration in Amber’s eyes. Unsure of what additive had been placed in the drink, she was only guessing as to how aroused Amber was at the moment. For her part, Amber was on the edge. What had started as deep kissing and some sensual touching quickly progressed to erotic play to the edge. Her body felt every sensation magnified by the power of ten. Every touch was electric and the thought that people at the party were watching her, turned Amber on as never before. She was ready to cum and then heard the words from Heather’s lips: “you do not have permission to cum.” Her moan of disappointment was heard by many. Dee walked over and brushed her fingers along Ambers lips whispering, “if you are good, maybe your Mistress will let you play with me tonight. I love breaking in newbies.” She then kissed Amber full on the lips.

Heather yanked on Amber’s leash, pulling her by her side. “That was a pretty display. I hope you are aroused.” Amber just moaned in reply. Walking over to a business acquaintance, Heather began talking politics and social events. Looking to Amber, she commented, “it seems this discussion bores you dear, so why don’t ÿou kneel and satisfy Mr Davis while I continue the conversation.” Unsure of herself, Amber knelt on the floor with her eyes staring straight ahead at the zipper on Mr Davis’ pants. She saw his hand slowly pull it down and then his cock fall free. All the while Heather was talking like nothing was going on. Taking his cock in her hands, Amber soon had him hard and then began sucking him to an errection.

Davis looked down commenting, “your girl’s got talent, with a little training, she could be excellent.” Heather laughed stating, “I was thinking of getting her a tattoo, do you think ‘excellent cock sucker’ would be over the top?” Both laughed at the comment as Amber kept sucking oblivious to events around her. She was too busy concentrating on what she knew was expected of her. In her mind now, pleasing Heather equaled pleasure. Heather looked down and made a comment on the technique, " more tongue on the head my Dear, swirl it slowly in small circles.” As she watched, Amber’s technique adjusted to the instructions. “She’s also an excellent student,” Davis laughed as his breathing became more ragged.

Heather looked at him and laughed, “oh my god Davis, I think her talented tongue is going to make you cum.” Davis could not deny that Amber had him on the edge and with one last deep suck, he exploded deep into Amber’s throat. Amber continued sucking until his cock began deflating swallowing all of his release. Davis then took his cock from her lips, put it back in his pants and zipped himself up as if nothing had happened. Heather smiled down at Amber and patted her on the mead like she would a pet. “Good girl,” she whispered, “you’ve made me proud.”

And so it went for the next few hours. Whenever Heather found a friend to engage in conversation, Amber knelt and would be quickly seen sucking cock until the designated guest came in her mouth. While making the rounds, Jake, another friend of Heather, wanted to pull his cock out of Amber’s mouth and spray her face, but Heather would not hear of it. “Only I will determine when Amber is granted a facial. For now, she must learn to swallow.” Jake nodded and quickly deposited his cum in Amber’s mouth. Heather looked down and again patted her head, “my little cum dumpster.” Instead of feeling degraded by such talk, Amber felt excited. After all, she rationalized, she was pleasing Heather.

As they completed the initial rounds, Heather triggered the remote buried in Amber’s ass to high immediately causing a reaction in her Pet. Amber, in fact, yelped loudly in surprise. The laced drinks, Dee’s attention from earlier and her recent sucking tour all conspired to increase Amber’s arousal to the point where release was all she could think about, but only Heather could grant it and she was into watching Amber squirm at the minute. Looking down, Heather commented, “you may touch that wet pussy, but you will not cum. It is your choice as instant pleasure may lead to longer term frustrations.” Amber, inexperienced in the games a Domme plays, immediately plunged her fingers into her wet pussy and found her clit. Within a minute, the newest Pet was rocking her hips lost in her own world, a world that came crashing down when the sting of a crop bit into her ass. “I told you that you are not allowed to cum,” Heather yelled, “and you were ready to cum.” She then applied two heavy lashes to her ass causing yelps from Amber’s mouth.

Amber looked up and saw everyone applauding Heather for her actions. Amber was embarrassed and blushed under her latex. Heather now yanked on her leash and when Amber went to stand, she corrected her. “For your last actions, you will now crawl.” Amber was now crawling behind her Mistress as would a cat or a dog. Terri, another friend of Heather’s came up and after whispering in her ear scurried off with an evil grin on her face. Within minutes she was back and Heather commanded Amber to drop her shoulders to the floor, which she did. Immediately, Amber felt the vibrating plug taken out of her ass and felt the corresponding sense of relief. However, that feeling was short lived as a new sensation quickly filled her, one larger and wider. It too began to vibrate. Heather looked down and laughed “wonderful, my new pet has a tail.”

Amber was frustrated with arousal. Instead of ebbing, it continued to peak. Amber could only hear the conversations and she dare not look up. She heard Heather speak to someone called Jill.

“Jill, wonderful to see you. In my opinion you are always the best trainer of pets. What is that you have there, a new male Pet? You always seem to have a new one every time I see you.”

“Yes this is Maximum”, Jill said, “he is a good boy and a loyal Pet.”

Amber heard Heather remark, “and he has an impressive package, it must be what 8-9 inches?”

Jill laughed, “yes, and he is just like a Pet always wanting to use it. His animal nature takes over at times. Look even now he is sniffing your little bitch.” Amber felt something cold touch her ass and realized Maximus was behind her and the little bitch in the conversation was her.

Heather commented, " well looking at his cock, I would say he is ready. As for Amber here, she is new to training, but I do think given all she has been through tonight that she is the proverbial bitch in heat. Isn’t that right Amber?” Amber nodded and simply said “yes Mistress.”

All the while, she felt the presence behind her sniffing the opening in her latex suit. Then she felt a tongue, warm and teasing dipping into her wetness causing more arousal and a soft moan. “It seems your bitch wants to be mated by my Pet,” Jill proclaimed. Amber did not see her reach down and release the leash from her pet’s collar, but she did hear the simple command, “take her good boy.”

The next ten minutes were unlike anything Amber had ever experienced. Maximus went from licking her, to mounting her as a crowd gathered. Amber felt his hard cock probing near her wetness looking for just the right entry. Instinctively, she dipped her shoulders and felt him slide in. He was large, no to Amber, he was huge and stretched her as never before. “It looks like Heather’s bitch wants this, look at her helping him.” Comments from the crowd, excited both Pets.

Throughout it all, Maximus said nothing, he just kept his cock buried in Amber’s pussy getting into a quick cadence that drove Amber over the edge. She heard herself scream in release and was quickly brought back to the edge by the attention Maximus was giving her. When Amber orgasmed a second time the crowd roared as Maximus grunted and then she felt his explosion deep within her body. He filled her with his cum and then did not move. Jill chuckled, “he’s been trained to think he has a knot and cannot pull out until I say so.” Finally, Maximus pulled free and Amber collapsed on the floor with beads of his white seed dripping on her upper thigh.

Amber was pulled from her stupor by a yank on the collar. Heather walked her over to a wall where there were a series of machines with protruding dildos. “All newbies must take part in a sybian contest. The last one riding wins. Do not disappoint me my dear.” Heather smiled as a handler took the leash’ led Amber to a machine and quickly had her mount sitting upright. He then attached the leash to a ring mounted in the wall. “Enjoy the ride,” he laughed. All in all six women were placed on machines. With a nod from the host’ the machines came to life and Amber’s pussy and cit were assaulted at the same time. Amber had a look of surprise on her face and if she could have seen the other women, they all looked the same. She heard someone say, I’ll bet $100 on Heather’s bitch.” They were gambling and looking up, Amber saw Heather holding her leather crop. The implication was clear. She had to win.

To Be Continued.