The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming Amber: Part 4

Linda was bored with her life at an advertising agency. She wanted something different. She wanted to live her fantasy. She wanted to become Amber. Be careful what you ask for when it comes to mind control.

MC, FD, FF, MA, BD, EX

With a nod from the host, the machines came to life and Amber’s pussy and clit were assaulted at the same time. Amber had a look of surprise on her face and if she could have seen the other women, they all looked the same. She heard someone say, " I’ll bet $100 on Heather’s bitch.” They were gambling. Looking up, Amber saw Heather holding her leather crop. The implication was clear. She had to win.

Amber could not believe the intensity of the vibrations. It was unlike anything she had every experienced. Looking at the crowd, she saw all eyes on her and that in itself led to the intensity of the moment. Try as she might, Amber could not keep still and within minutes, her hips were moving on the dildo. “Look at that little bitch,” she heard one woman whisper, “she is about to get herself off.” It took a moment for Amber to realize that the person referred to as ‘the little bitch’ was her. One man still wearing a mask commented, “my Dear, it is still on Medium—Low, wait until they crank it up.” Amber was having trouble controlling her body and her pussy continually gripped the invading dildo harder and harder.

Someone turned up the vibrations and Amber heard two of the women riding to her left scream and cum hard. Just the sound of their voices caused additional arousal, someone shouted, “and then there were four.” Amber looked around and found Heather staring at her. Immediately, she locked her eyes on her and was captured by the dark pools. Amber heard another woman scream in orgasm and then another. There were now only two still on the dildo. The controller was turned up higher and Amber could feel her body ride the intensity. She was climbing higher and higher, but Heather’s stare and eyes tamped down any release. Finally, there was a scream as the 5th contestant orgasmed. Now only Amber remained. She was the winner and rode the machine until Heather nodded and then she exploded in a rush almost falling from the saddle. The crowd cheered as Amber was helped to her feet. She was not embarrassed, she was not shy, she was proud.

Heather walked over and looking deep into Amber’s eyes, whispered “good girl, there is no Linda, now with me, there is only Amber.” She then attached the leash back to the collar and led Amber away allowing her to walk upright this time. By the time they headed home that night, Amber had been used multiple times by both the men and women at the party. Heather was clearly pleased with her protege and when she got her back to her place, had Amber shower and change. She then sat her down and slowly tranced her taking her deeper then ever before. As Amber sat there, she realized that she was willfully surrendering to Heather and as she slipped under the spell, she was content; this is what she wanted.

Heather understood the need and was determined to have Linda regress into the background and Amber to become the dominant personality. She watched closely as Amber slipped deeper and deeper into a trance. Once she had her there, she could not resist herself and deepened, reinforced or added new triggers. Amber would become less and less uninhibited and would act on her impulses. As she triggered Amber, Heather directly addressed some of Linda’s secret fantasies that she had earlier revealed under trance: exhibitionism, voyuerism, bondage, and other fetishes were reinforced. Linda had already acted on he bisexual fantasy, but she also expressed a desire for multiple partners both male and female at the same time. She wanted to be the center of an orgy. Finally, Amber/Linda admitted under trance that she had a nipple fetish and loved stimulation and teasing of her nipples in any way possible. Heather added a few kinks of her own and then slowly brought Amber out of the trance allowing Linda to return for a moment.

“Welcome back Linda, I am sure that you enjoyed the party tonight?” Linda just blushed and stammered slightly, “I was helpless with what Amber was doing.” She added, “it was like I was a spectator to my own demise.”

“Demise,” Heather laughed, “I would hardly call giving you exactly what you asked for your demise.”

Linda nodded. “Ok, it was a poor choice of words, but you know what I mean.” Heather smiled, “yes, I do.” She then looked to Linda, “now stand and strip.”

Linda looked confused, “shouldn’t you be directing a request like that to Amber?”

“Hardly,” commented Heather, “Linda is becoming more and more like Amber and you know it, so strip. Besides, you have too obey as you know with one phrase I could have you naked. There are now so many triggers in that little head of yours.”

Linda knew what Heather was saying was true and as she tried to rationalize what she was doing, her fingers were already removing her clothes. Within minutes, she was naked. Naked and embarrassed to be standing totally exposed and open in front of her mentor.

“Kneel,” demanded Heather. Linda knelt with a plea, “please, only do this to Amber, Linda is conservative.”

“Linda will now be whatever I desire her to be, remember, you gave me control.”

For the first time, Linda felt some fear and concern questioning if she had done the right thing.

“I see it in your eyes, the fear, the doubt. God that turns me on,” Heather stated unemotionally. “You are like a fly trapped in a web of a spider. Nothing you do can free you and well, how can I put it, you are my toy to do with as I please.”

Heather saw real fear in Linda’s eyes and felt her own arousal build. “Don’t worry dear, I am only giving you what you desired and I did warn you there was no turning back. Now entertain me by playing with yourself as I sip my drink.”

Linda knew it was helpless to resist and she began playing with her nipples and pussy looking down all the time. “Oh no, my Dear, look up into my face, I want the pleasure of watching you as you touch and turn yourself on.” She added, “it is so nice that Linda can still feel humiliation as Amber loves to display herself.” With that, she turned on a large video wall monitor that began displaying images of Linda/Amber taken at tonight’s party.

“Look at your wanton display of sexuality, my Dear.” Heather smiled as she looked down on Linda.

Linda blushed as she watched the images, but for some reason she could not tear herself away. It was like she was a voyeur looking in on herself. When an image appeared of her sucking a cock, Heather noted, “just look at your face, pure contentment and enjoyment. Amber is such a wanton Slut.” As she said those words, Heather looked down to Linda still touching herself and watching the images.

“What does that make you, Linda?” Heather waited silently for an answer.

Linda said nothing, but stared straight ahead at the images, her brain was reeling as she quickly knew what Heather was expecting to hear from her. Again Heather repeated the question: “what does that make you?”

Linda was shocked as she whispered, “it makes me a wanton Slut.”

Heather smiled, “that’s right my little slut. If Amber was acting like a wanton Slut, then Linda is nothing but a wanton Slut. Isn’t that right?”

Linda slowly nodded her head as the words sunk into he mind. Heather smiled, “now do you see what it means to become Amber, my dear?” Linda again nodded. Heather continued the line of discussion adding, “when I am finished with you, there will be little difference between the two.” She let those words sink in and for the first time since they met, Linda began to understand the depth of her transformation and that the two personalities would merge.

“Now Linda, my dear little slut, cum for me.” When she heard those words, Linda’s eyes locked back on her images of Amber being displayed and plunged her fingers into her pussy. With practiced skill, her pussy was filled and her clit was massaged. Linda quickly lost control and came in a rush as an intense orgasm washed over her. Linda collapsed on the floor in a heap, tears rolling down her cheeks as the realization of what she’d become washed over her. Instead of saying anything, Heather stood up, walked over Linda and poured herself a second drink. She had seen all of this before.

When she walked back over, Linda had not yet moved. “Get up,” Heather demanded. Handing her a computer, she simply said, “inform your employer that you have been delayed and will not be back for a week.”

Linda looked up, “but I have marketing and a fashion shoot to prepare for.” Heather grinned, “trust me, when you return, your entire outlook on fashion will be changed.” She then repeated “send the note.” Linda complied, which caused Heather to smile.

“So Linda, it would be so easy for me to bring Amber back to the surface, but there is no challenge there. Amber embraces all I do to her. You on the other hand are beginning to see the slippery slope you are sliding down and are experiencing second thoughts. Unfortunately, there is no turning back and I get my pleasure watching the realization of your situation roll over you.”

With that, Heather stood up and slipped off her dress. She stood before Linda in heels, nylons and garter belt and a demi bra. Looking to Linda she pointd to the floor in front of her and said simply “kneel.” Linda knew she had no choice and knelt naked before her mentor. Looking straight ahead, she had an intimate view of Heather’s glistening pussy. Although Amber would have enjoyed such a sight, the closeness made Linda uncomfortable. Heather looked down and smiled knowing Linda was uneasy.

“Now eat,” Heather said, “and pleasure me well.” Linda again looked up at her almost pleading for a trigger that would bring Amber to the surface, but Heather would have none of it. “Eat,” she again commanded.

Reluctantly and with a great amount of hesitation, Linda moved her lips toward the glistening lips of Heather’s sex. Her nose picked up the scent of arousal, Heather’s arousal. Shutting her eyes, Linda slipped her tongue out from between her lips and made contact with Heather’s skin tasting the sweet tangy moisture that resided there. “Good girl” is all Heather whispered.

Linda kept her eyes shut, but moved her tongue in small circles exploring Heather’s sex. Not a prude and familiar with female anatomy, Linda soon found Heather’s clit already swollen from the evening’s excitement. As her tongue continued making small circles, Linda heard a small moan escape from Heather’s lips followed by a “good girl.” She thought about pulling away, but knew that it would do no good. With a single phrase Heather could have complete control over her body and mind. She knew Heather was doing this to her to demonstrate her power and control over an untranced Linda. What could she do? Linda was helpless.

Swirling her tongue faster and faster, Linda made the determination to end this as quickly as possible, she could feel Heather’s breath grow ragged and her hips quiver. Lubricating juices freely flowed from her mentor’s pussy and small gasps and moans became more common. Suddenly, she felt Heather’s hands pressing and holding her face, locking it against Heather’s clit. With a small scream, Heather came and Linda was released from her position. She fell back on her heels looking up at the still recovering tormentor. Heather quickly recovered commenting, “good girl, I needed that.” She then had Linda sit while she dressed.

Fifteen minutes later, Linda was again tranced and headed to bed, while Heather showered. Reflecting back on the evening, Heather knew that the gap between Linda and Amber was closing and soon one would assume the other’s character fulltime. Heather smiled reflecting the unsuspecting nature of Linda when she first met her weeks ago. There was an erotic streak playing out when women like Linda had a hand in their own demise. After all, Heather was just providing Linda with the experience she wanted.

When Linda awoke in the morning, she still had memories of last night in her mind. Pulling back the covers, she immediately realized that she slept naked and rationalized it was probably some trigger installed by Heather. Getting out of bed, she immediately headed to the shower and stepping in realized something was different. The needle spray hitting her breasts and nipples was sending jolts of electricity through her coffee deprived body. As she stood there, Jamie was too stunned to realize how turned on she was becoming. She finally broke the spell by turning sideways to the spray. “Holy crap,” she murmured ’ “what has she done to me?”

Turning herself back into the spray, the effect again was almost immediate. When Linda added soap to the mix, it became a highly erotic image as she massaged her breasts and nipples, Quickly shutting her eyes to concentrate on the feelings, Linda did not know that one of her new embedded fetishes was a “nipple slut.” Linda was experiencing her initial lesson. As she continued to luxuriate in the shower, she could not keep her hands off her body. Linda’s strokes to her nipples sent shocks to her pussy and when strokes became pinches, the young protege moaned out loud. The moans did not stop until she came hard under the spray. Linda experienced her first nipple induced orgasm.

Finally dressing and heading out for coffee, she met Heather and almost immediately blushed recalling last night. Heather looked up from the paper commenting, “well given you are staying the week, I have made some appointments for you today. We leave in 30 minutes.” She then added, “please change into a loose fitting dress and you will not be wearing a bra.” Linda knew better than to argue and soon was dressed as required.

Heading out into the city traffic, they were soon on 18th Street NW. When the car pulled into Tattoo Paradise, Linda looked over questioningly to Heather, “why are we here?” Heather smiled, “well my dear, it feeds a fetish you now have and will discover slowly. Not only do they do the best tattoos in the city, but their piercings are second to none. As I said, your idea of fashion is going to change.”

With that, Heather escorted Linda into the shop where the owner was waiting for them. This had clearly be pre coordinated ahead of time. When they were escorted into a back room that looked more like a medical device room, Linda was more then a little concerned.

“Please remove your clothes,” Heather commanded. Toby needs to see what he will work with.” Heather was about to complain but stopped short and began unbuttoning her dress. It slipped from her shoulders revealing her nude form under it. She saw Toby’s eyes take her in.

“Up in the chair” was all Heather said next and Linda climbed into the chair where she was draped with a sheet. As she sat there, a few buttons were pushed and the chair reclined. As it did, arm rests extended from the sides and before she could object, Linda’s arms were locked into place as were her ankles. Once her ankles were secured another button was pushed and her legs were drawn apart allowing someone to walk between them.

“I guess you are wondering what is going on,” Heather asked. Linda could only nod her head. “Toby here has assembled some of the best ink artists in the city and your body is the new canvass for a design contest with the winner getting $15,000. Each artist will be given an area, arms, legs, chest and or back. Toby himself will do the buttocks and pelvis area. They are to do their best art work on you. In the end, you will become walking art.” She then added, “Toby’s partner, Cassidy, is a premier body piercing artist and while the rest are inking you, she will be piercing you to my specifications.” Linda shook her head no when she heard the plan.

“There is nothing as no here.” As Linda went to struggle, Toby walked up with a syringe of what he called, the good stuff. Heather nodded, “this will keep you quiet and still. We may have to repeat as this is going to be a long process.” With that, Toby walked forward and pierced the skin over a vein in Linda’s arm. She never saw the plunger finish its job as a swirl of light and then darkness filled her world. Toby looked around at his assistants. “Alright, you know the plan and what to do. Let’s win $15,0000.”

Heather walked to the door with Toby. “Spare no expense. This is to be a total transformation.” Toby nodded. “When we are done, you will need to keep her sedated for a few days as she will be sore.” Heather nodded, “she will be taken to a facility to recover.”

Three days later, Linda opened her eyes in a strange room. It was white, sanitary and seemed like a hospital room. Looking around, Linda saw an IV pole and a bag, but nothing else. She immediately thought she had been in an accident, but then remembered the tattoo parlor. The door opened and in walked Heather and an assistant who unhooked the IV wheeling the pole out of the room.

“Welcome back to the land of the living,” Heather smiled.

“Where am I, why am I here?” Linda asked rapid fire questions.

“Well, simply, we gave your body time to heal and rest after all of the piercings and art work. After all, not many women have become total canvas for the skilled artists in our city.”

It all flooded back to Linda now and she quickly pulled back the cover and let out an audible gasp. Staring down at her body in bed, Linda saw she was covered in one large intricate tattoo. Her entire torso, arms, shoulders and legs were now colorful art. Heather was quick to comment, “and your back is even better.”

As Linda tried to talk, she slurred some words. Heather commented, “don’t worry, you will learn to talk with the studs in your tongue, we were debating on two or three and ended up with three. I hear it makes oral sex much more enjoyable.” She continued, “as you can see, your nipples have been pierced and embellished with rings as has the hood of your clit. Every time you walk, it will be a new thrill. I wanted to do something special with your ass, but that technique has not been perfected yet. The plug in there will have to do. I have the remote.”

Linda could say nothing, she was stunned, but deep down within her another emotion began to surface, arousal and excitement. After all, she thought, isn’t this what I asked for?

“Now dear, you may still be a little sore, but we have given you some drugs for discomfort. It is time to get dressed. Your clothes are over there.” Heather left the room and Linda to her thoughts.

She dressed in a skimpy thong, no bra, a sleeveless blouse and a skirt far shorter then she ever wore along with heels. Combing out her hair, which had been cut shorter and dyed, Linda applied makeup and jewelry and looked at herself in the mirror. Nothing was hidden. All she saw was body art and her nipples poking through the material of her blouse. It was clear she was wearing nipple rings. “OMG,” she whispered, “how am I to go out like this?” However again, the more she looked at herself, the more aroused she became. Her nipples were already hard, now her pussy grew wet. Opening the door, she walked into the lobby to meet Heather. Each step made her feel both her nipples caressing the material of her blouse and her clit exposed and touched by the clit ring.

Heather smiled as she approached. “Welcome to the new Linda, or should I now call you Amber?”

A car picked them up and they headed back to Heather’s place. Walking in, Heather was quick to send Linda to her bedroom where she was told to stand in front of a full size mirror and strip. She did not argue and with trembling hands slowly revealed her inked skin to not only her eyes but Heather’s. When she was naked, the full extent of the tattoos was revealed. Not an inch of her body was untouched except for her neck and face. Upon examination, Linda saw that even the lips of her pussy had been incorporated into the design. Turning, she saw her back for the first time and was speechless. “True artists,” Heather commented, “they are true artists.”

With these words, Heather reached out and touched the nipple rings hanging from Linda’s breasts. Her touch caused pressure which immediately caused pleasure and a slight gasp from Linda. “I see that you now understand how sensitive they have become?” As Linda nodded yes, Heather toyed with both nipple rings causing Linda to squirm. “I do love your reaction my dear, and I know you love them touched.” She smiled, “embedded deep in you is a true nipple fetish.”

To Be Continued