The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming His Pet

Part V: pup

(MM DS BD EX HM HU MA MC MD SF)

Author’s note:

A big thank you to MonsterMash62, who gave many hours of invaluable feedback and editing.

This is a story primarily about control and submission—particularly mind control; and, secondarily, about sex.

Please favor me with comments of any sorts.

Chapter 20: a trip to San Francisco

Mid-August, Evan told Benji he would accompany Him on a trip to San Francisco. Mindful of the boy’s obligations, Evan told the boy several weeks in advance, and had the boy determine, from his family and his employer, what part of August might be less of a problem. Mr. Pritchard shrugged and said that he could spare Benji for a couple of days, as long he caught up on all of his chores. Mr. Pritchard didn’t really feel too disappointed; since adopting Evan’s regimen, Benji had been helping out so much more around the farm that they were getting through more work than ever before. A fact his father readily acknowledged to Ben’s mother.

The manager at the pool said they’d be fine either way, but mid-week would be better. “In fact, August is a good time for you to be away—a lot of our patrons are gone as well. Have a good time with your boyfriend!” he said with half a laugh.

After Benji reported back to his Owner, Evan told the boy He’d come get him on the Monday of that week around noon, and bring him back by Thursday evening.

“Do i need to bring anything, Sir?” Benji asked.

“Pack some clothes and the usual items, boy. You probably won’t need them, but your parents would wonder if you didn’t pack anything.”

The day came. As instructed, Benji was waiting outside with his bag. When he saw his Owner’s car approaching from a distance, he stood. By the time the car pulled up, both Benji’s parents had heard Evan coming and came—one from the house, the other from the barn—to greet their son’s fiancé.

Evan pulled up, and as He got out, He popped the trunk. Prompted by only a glance, Benji put his bag in the trunk and closed it. Evan approached His boy and grasped his shoulders with both hands, pulled him close and kissed him—on the lips, well aware the boy’s parents were watching. Evan had quickly read the Pritchard’s feelings, and knew it would only be mildly shocking.

After this wordless greeting, Evan stepped over to the Pritchards, and greeted each with a handshake.

“Good to see you again.”

“You too, Evan.” Mr. Pritchard said.

“Do you need anything?” Mrs. Pritchard asked them.

“No, I think Benji’s taken care of some water and snacks,” Evan said, nodding toward a small cooler by his feet.

“Oh! Such a good boy you are, Ben!” Hearing words that would have sounded so natural on his Owner’s lips come instead from his unsuspecting mother caused Benji to grin, especially when he caught a smile on Evan’s face.

“Evan, I keep asking Ben to ask you this: when can we meet your parents?” Mrs. Pritchard said.

“Of course Mrs. Pritchard, I understand. I should have explained; they’ve been traveling in Europe for most of the summer but I’ve been in touch with Them. By the time They are back, Benji and I will be back at school. My parents asked Me to invite you to their home in Tacoma.”

“We’d love to, Evan, but with a farm, it’s difficult to get away,” Jake said. “But we’d be happy to have them here.”

“Yes, and I mentioned that to Them. What about a compromise? Say, San Francisco? They wanted to meet the two of you, as well as Benji, so they were thinking, at Christmas or maybe Thanksgiving.”

“Well, that might work, but it’s so far away!” Benji’s mother said. “I wish we could meet them sooner.”

“I’m afraid My parents travel a lot, Mrs. Pritchard. My father’s business takes Him everywhere, and My mother always travels with Him.”

Jake Pritchard glanced at Linda, then spoke to Evan: “If it’s between those two, then maybe we just aim for the Christmas break—you two will be finished about the 15th or so, and don’t have to be back for several weeks. Thanksgiving break is just a few days.” Seeing Evan’s expression, he added, “Good; then why don’t you propose that to your parents? Anytime during your school break, so you and Ben can be with us. But maybe we avoid Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, so we can be back here. Unless your parents want to join us for that—which of course they’d be welcome to do.”

“I’ll talk to Them about it, Mr. Pritchard,” Evan assured them.

“Well then…have a good trip!”

Benji gave his parents a hug; Evan shook their hands. Then Benji sat in the front seat as Evan got behind the wheel. They drove off, leaving the Pritchards waving.

“Your wallet and keys are in your bag, boy?”

“Yes Sir; and here’s my phone, Sir.”

“Good boy!”

Evan reached over and began gently stroking his fingers up and down the inside of His boy’s right leg, causing the tent in his jeans to quiver; which in turn caused Evan to chuckle.

“You notice your father doesn’t react when we’re affectionate, boy—including today?”

“I guess it would bother him, Sir…”

“Oh, it did, at first. But he’s accepted the way things are; your mom too. How does that make you feel, boy?” Evan asked, as He continued to explore the boy’s body, now playing with his sun-bleached hair. As the Man anticipated, Benji felt a rush of submission-pleasure# flood him. And the instinct, which Evan had been cultivating in the boy, prompted him to spread his legs in a pleasing fashion, allowing his joy# free expression. Evan sighed happily as His boy started panting in reaction.

When the moment passed, and Benji was able to think clearly again, he asked, “Do i thank You for that, Sir?”

Evan smiled. “Yes, boy—that you thank Me for!”

“Thank You Sir!”

As Evan drove, He explained some of His plans for the next few days. He’d reserved a suite at a downtown hotel, so Benji would have his own room. He’d already decided on some places—sights, restaurants and bars—He would take the boy to.

“I’m going to take you to some places where you won’t have to conceal your true nature, boy. You’ll call me Sir and I’ll treat you as My boy.

“Some of these places will have humans who imagine themselves to be dominants—and, by their standards, they are. Of course, I will not reveal My full nature to any of them; to them, I’ll just be a remarkably powerful dominant.”

Evan turned to look squarely at Benji. “Understand, boy—not everything they do, or that you see or experience there, represents how I will treat you, or how you are to behave toward Me. I’ll let you know as we go along—but don’t assume, or else you may be swayed by some bad example.”

“Yes Sir.”

“I know what you’re thinking: why go there, then?”

“Yes Sir—and I was also wondering…”

“Very good boy. Yes, you are correct: there are clubs where I could take you to be around My Kind only. However, you’re not ready for that. One effect of My mating with you will be that your body will be permanently ‘tuned’ to My Scent. After that, no other Man’s Pheromones will affect you noticeably. But that’s not true yet; so if I took you to a room full of Men, it might be very disconcerting for you. It wouldn’t do you any real harm, but it wouldn’t help your training, boy.

“The main thing this week will do for your training, boy, is give you time to act as you want and need to in public. You haven’t had many such opportunities. This will be the first of many, boy.”

When Evan arrived at the hotel, a cute valet in khaki shorts and a golf shirt ran up to greet Him and open the door. “Welcome, Sir,” he said, smiling as Evan stepped out. “Do You have any bags, Sir.”

“Yes, but My boy will take care of them.”

“Very good, Sir,” the curly-haired valet said, bowing his head, smiling as he cast a glance at the boy, who was already getting the bags from the trunk and carrying them into the lobby.

Benji had placed his Owner’s bags off to the side and was waiting beside them. Evan gave His boy a nod as He stepped to the counter. Evan presented His driver’s license and credit card and answered the clerk’s questions.

“Anyone staying with You, Sir?”

“Just My boy.”

“Does he have a name?”

“Does he need one?”

The clerk paused. “I guess not.”

After taking the signed registration card from Evan, the clerk presented a couple of electronic room passkeys. Evan handed one back. The clerk nodded. Thanking the clerk, Evan turned to see His boy was already carrying the luggage ahead of Him toward the elevator.

Once inside the suite, Benji took all the bags into his Owner’s room. He would have happily unpacked them for Evan, but Evan preferred to do it Himself. Instead, Evan instructed the boy to strip down to his boxer briefs. “While inside, boy, you’ll be in your underwear only, unless I tell you differently.” When Benji had complied, Evan told him to fold the items he had taken off neatly, after which Evan took them and put them away. That left the boy in a pair of boxer briefs that—by design—hugged him very snugly, both front and rear.

“And you’ll find you can go about some of the floors that way—although not without My permission. The Hotel requires inferiors to be dressed conventionally in the lobby and ballrooms.” From this explanation, Benji guessed this hotel was owned by more of Evan’s People; but then, it didn’t seem that way when he came in.

Evan read the boy’s thoughts. «Yes, we own this hotel, but we haven’t completely staffed it with our own people. For that matter, we take ordinary people as guests; but certain floors are staffed by our people, for Superiors only.

“I’ll have some clothes for you to wear tonight.” Evan opened the bag Benji had packed. “Here’s your shaving kit, boy—that’s all you’ll keep in your room. Why don’t you go put that away for Me, boy? There’s a good boy!”

When Benji returned, Evan handed him his workout bag; inside was nothing more than a clean pair of the same boxer briefs. “It occurs to Me boy that this would be a good time for your workout—so you’ll need to fetch your shaving kit again. There’s a gym on this floor, so you won’t need to wear anything more while working out. You can shower there; no one will give you any difficulties. When you come back, you’ll have to knock; you are to kneel at the door while waiting.”

* * *

After his workout, Benji showered in the gym locker room, careful to do the ablutions his Master had instructed him to, including grooming himself below, and giving careful attention to his quim. As in the hallway and the workout room, Benji was aware of many knowing and admiring glances, but felt great peace knowing that no one was shocked—he was accepted for the inferior he was.

When he returned to his Owner’s suite, he knocked, and then knelt. When his Owner didn’t answer the door, Benji realized his Owner might be resting, or even away from the room. After a few minutes, Evan opened the door—He was wearing a bathrobe and sandals.

“Good boy!” Evan said with a broad smile, patting Benji’s head. “Here boy,” Evan said, handing Benji a bag with some items in it. “I decided to take a swim. your suit is on your bed—hurry and change!” Holding the door for the boy, Benji scurried inside and quickly put on his bathing suit. As he came back to the door, Evan was already starting toward the elevator. “Come boy!” Evan said, slapping His thigh as He started down the hall.

As Evan had planned, Benji had long since grown accustomed to how revealing his swim suit was, and so felt no self-consciousness, even as his little member began to grow with joy. More than one Superior Evan met along the way nodded to Evan in admiration of Benji.

When Evan reached the pool, He indicated, with a nod, for Benji to fetch several towels, while Evan found a lounge chair. Although Benji kept his gaze fixed on his Owner, he did notice quite a few Superiors. Mostly Men but some women# also, as well as several male and female pets. When Benji caught up with his Owner, he spread a towel on the chair for Evan, and—as prompted by Evan—placed one on the ground, and knelt there. “Good boy!” With that, Evan walked over to the pool and dove in. Benji happily watched, his eyes locked on his Owner’s every move.

When Evan climbed out of the pool and walked toward His chair, Benji instinctively stared at his Owner’s crotch. Although Evan’s shorts were loose, they did not conceal His package—and it was ample. And as the Man walked towards him, Benji’s joy mounted—and Benji understood this—this feeling—was a reward, a foretaste of what lay ahead. He also realized that these moments were binding him that much more closely to his Owner. The result was a very prominent display in the boy’s swimsuit, to the amusement of many around the pool.

When Evan drew close, Benji offered his Owner a clean towel, which Evan took as He lay down. Evan nodded toward the pool, indicating He wanted the boy to swim some laps, with permission to return to His side whenever he needed a rest. Benji realized this was as much about Evan showing off His prize, as it was about the boy getting exercise. Benji happily complied, so pleased that he could be a good reflection on his Owner. Evan and His boy spent a lovely couple of hours this way, until it was time to get some dinner.

Chapter 21: dinner out

Back in the room, Evan gave Benji the clothing he’d wear that evening and sent him to shower and change, while He did the same. Benji knew to wait in his room for his Owner; when Evan came in, sharply dressed in a dark suit and a bright, expensive-looking lavender and purple tie, He was pleased to see how His pet looked in the crisp, linen suit with a white Oxford-cloth shirt and the bright yellow-patterned bow tie. With his sun-bleached hair, grown a little longer this summer, Benji looked very boyish, yet very dashing. In fact, his appearance suggested exactly what Evan wanted: that Benji was a “kept boy”—as of course he was.

“Did you do what I asked with My Ring?”

“Yes Sir”

“Show Me, boy.”

Benji reached down to his fly, which was open, and pulled out the ring Evan had given him several weeks before. At his Owner’s instructions, he’d pulled it through the fly of his underwear when he dressed. Then Benji pulled the zipper down, blocking the ring from escaping back inside his trousers. The zipper actually had two tabs, allowing both normal operation, as well as this special use.

“Good boy!” Evan waved His boy’s hand away, and reached down to the boy’s crotch. Benji heard a click, and saw that Evan had a leash in His hand, and He’d attached it to the ring. Benji sighed deeply. “Thank You Sir!”

“You’re welcome, boy. Up you go! We’re going to walk to a nearby restaurant for dinner. It’s time to learn how to walk on a lead!” Where dogs will walk ahead of their owners, Benji was taught to walk to the side, just behind his Owner. “One advantage of having a human for a pet, boy, is that I can talk to you, and you can talk back,” Evan said, smiling at the boy as he lovingly stroked his face.

As Evan led Benji through the hall to the elevator, and down through the lobby to the street, Benji was bursting with pride—literally, tenting his trousers nicely.

As he was permitted to do, Benji mentally asked his Owner some questions during the walk. Would Sir ever leash him at the collar? “Sure pup; I just liked doing it this way tonight.”

As Evan led the way to the restaurant, He and the boy walked past a man coming the other way. Benji wasn’t sure, because his gaze was lowered as Evan directed, but somehow he sensed the man’s disapproval. Knowing His boy’s thoughts, Evan reassured his boy: “Don’t be afraid, boy—I’m very pleased!”

To emphasize the point, just as the man drew near, Evan switched the leash to His left hand, reached down behind His boy, and just as he smiled and nodded at the stranger, gave His boy’s round bottom a very visible, loving squeeze—provoking a happy squeak of surprise from the boy, followed quickly by a flush of red in Benji’s face. Evan paused, and gazed lovingly at His pet, reaching to stroke his face. “I like it when you blush, boy. That’s why I don’t want you to lose your inhibitions completely, or else you’d stop doing that!”

A few minutes later, Evan reached the restaurant, and here he reached to unclip the lead which He kept folded in His left Hand. A short length of gold chain was still attached to the boy’s ring, which Evan now clipped to a belt loop on Benji’s trousers. Anyone who looked closely would see exactly where that gold chain led. Then Benji opened the door for his Owner, keeping his head bowed, and followed Him in. When it was Evan’s turn to speak to the maitre’d, the host found the reservation in his book and nodded. “This way, Sir.” Evan walked after the man, and Benji followed behind.

When the maitre d’ reached the booth, he waited for Evan to choose His seat. “I’ll have your server here right away, Sir,” and departed with a slight bow. Benji waited until Evan, with a head nod, indicated he was to sit opposite Him.

Evan drank deep from the water glass already on the table while Benji kept his hands folded in his lap. “You may have a drink, boy.”

“Thank You, Sir,” Benji said, taking a long gulp of water.

The waiter arrived, and gave a friendly glance to both, Benji first, and then Evan, as he put two menus on the table. Evan saw immediately the waiter was flirting with Benji—they looked the same age. When the waiter, Jared his name tag read, looked at Evan, Evan held the waiter’s gaze, making him uncomfortable—yet he couldn’t look away. Evan handed back one of the menus. “This is My party, Jared—understand, boy?”

“Y-yes Sir!”

“Good.” Evan smiled as He released Jared’s gaze, and the waiter immediately relaxed. After that, Jared ignored Benji.

“A dry Martini, up; three parts vodka—Grey Goose—and one part gin—Tanqueray, shaken, not too much, with bleu cheese olives. Light on the vermouth, but don’t omit it.”

“You got it, Sir!” The waiter flashed a smile. He was flirting a little, making Evan smile. Meanwhile, Evan had slipped off His right shoe.

“The boy will have a glass of…Aladonzo Chardonnay.”

“Yes Sir, but—I’m sorry Sir, I…”

“No problem.” Evan reached into His suit pocket for His wallet, opened it, and handed a card to Jared. “Here’s his ID.”

Jared blinked at that; clearly this was the first time he’d seen this happen. He handed it back to Evan.

“Thank You Sir. Just a moment. Did you say Aladonzo? I’m sorry, but we don’t sell that one by the glass.”

“Don’t worry about it, Jared; I’ll pay for the bottle.”

Jared brightened up considerably; Aladonzo was one of the more expensive wines the restaurant had. “Very good Sir!”

“But I don’t think we’ll use more than a glass. If I end up not taking it with Me, do you think you can find some good use for it?” Jared caught Evan’s meaning. “I’m sure I can, Sir. Thank You very much.”

“No problem, Jared. Now let’s see if you’re as cute going as you are coming.” That drew a smile and blush from Jared, who turned to get the drinks. Under the table, Evan’s foot nudged against His boy’s. «Take off your shoes, pet.» Benji slipped off his loafers and nudged them to one side.

“Sir,” Benji whispered, “why didn’t he refuse me? My ID clearly says i’m not old enough.”

Evan cocked an eyebrow at Benji. “Are you sure it clearly says that?”

“So You…?” A twinkle in Evan’s eye was all the answer the boy got.

Jared returned promptly, with a tray bearing a Martini, a bottle of wine, and an empty wine glass in one hand. While other patrons did not have a good view of Evan’s table, when the waiter approached it, he could see Evan lightly playing His Foot against Benji’s, prompting a knowing grin.

The waiter carefully set the Martini before the Man, and then, still facing Him, he began the customary rituals of opening the wine, carefully presenting the cork to Evan, and after it met with Evan’s approval, Jared poured a small amount into the glass, and then presented that to Evan to taste.

“I’d rather not spoil the taste of my Martini. Are you allowed to taste it, Jared?”

“Yes Sir.” At a nod from Evan, Jared took the glass and sampled the wine himself.

“Yes Sir, that’s up to snuff.” With that, he poured a full glass. “May I describe the specials tonight, Sir?”

“Are they on the menu?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Then that’ll do for now. ”

“Yes Sir. I’ll keep this on ice for You, just in case,” Jared said, carrying the opened bottle away with him.

When Jared returned, Evan ordered a salad for Benji and a plate of raw oysters for Himself. For dinner, He chose a steak for Himself, and a chicken-and-vegetables pasta for Benji. He ordered another Martini. When the steak came, He specified a particular Malbec He liked. Jared smiled brightly; this was going to be an expensive check.

Over the drinks, Evan discussed with Benji what the coming year at school would be like. “Remember what I told you; you won’t share My rooms. But I’m going to put you together with a trusted Friend—Beck, who you stayed with already—who will be your Protector.” Seeing Benji’s worried expression, Evan reached for his hand and stroked it. “Don’t worry. You’ll see Me very often, boy. And Beck will ensure no harm comes to you.”

Evan explained that a Protector is a “trusted member of the Family”—meaning one of The Race. Mentally, He explained further:

«Not all the Members of The Race have the Gifts, boy, and Some have only a modest portion. Those we call ‘muggles.’ My Friend, Beck, is a muggle. He has a small portion of the Gifts, but not enough to affect you. His desire is for males—so he’ll appreciate you—but he is trustworthy. With His mental Gift, He’ll be well able to protect you. He’ll also provide the training you’ll need.»

«Will Beck and I live on campus, Sir??»

«Yes boy. He’s a graduate student; but really, his primary task is to watch over you. And he’s very handsome to boot!»

Benji gave a wistful smile. “No eye for that at all?” Evan asked.

“No Sir.”

“So, for example, our cute waiter doesn’t turn your head?”

Benji just shrugged.

Evan smiled. “Well, he sure lit up when he first saw you.”

As the dinner progressed, while flirty Jared, eager to earn a big tip, moved swiftly to bring each course and clear away the leavings of the last course, the conversation turned to the wedding. Evan now told Benji that it would come after He graduated, and that He would be in touch with Benji’s parents to settle on the date.

Evan explained that there would actually be two events: a civil ceremony, for all of the families and friends to attend; then a private ceremony, to which, other than Benji of course, only The Family would be invited. “One of the things Beck will do, boy, is teach you everything you need to know before The Day. The Family history, customs and etiquette, and…other useful things.” Benji blushed, realizing Evan meant sexual skills.

After dinner, Evan ordered coffee for himself, but none for Benji. “It doesn’t give a good flavor,” He said with a wink to Jared, getting a blush both from Benji, as well as the waiter—who had to think a minute before he grinned wide.

Finally, the bill was presented and paid, with a tip that made Jared very happy. “You may see Me and my boy again, Jared, next time we’re in town.”

“Very good Sir. I sure hope to!”

When Jared left, Evan nodded for Benji to rise first. “Thank You for dinner, Sir.”

“You’re welcome, boy.”

When Evan stood up, He looked closely at His boy. Taking the napkin He’d purposefully kept with him, He dipped a corner of it into the boy’s glass of water, and then brought the napkin to Benji’s face. The boy remained very still as his Owner cleaned him. Afterward, Evan led the boy to the door; once outside, He leashed Benji as before.

As Evan led His boy back to the hotel, He noticed Benji was growing more comfortable. “How was that, boy? I don’t mean the dinner, as much as the experience.”

Benji understood. “It was weird, Sir, being ignored. To them, i was just…well, an object.”

Evan stopped, and smiled down at Benji. “Because, my dear boy, that’s what you are. A very precious, most valued…object. My property.” With that, Evan seized Benji, pulled his face to His own, and kissed him passionately, forcing the boy’s mouth open so that He could explore it with His tongue. Suddenly Evan’s hands were roaming freely up and down the boy’s back, from his head to his bottom. The Man held the boy tightly to Himself, the boy’s dingus throbbing against Evan’s rapidly rising Member.

Benji gasped. First, to feel the power of Evan’s Manhood to which he was enslaved, awakening in him intense longing for the full surrender that still lay ahead. He understood why the Race was so modest in this regard: if merely being close to Evan’s Glory could wreck him so, what would become of him when, at last, he saw It?

Second, Benji gasped to experience something savage in Evan that, till now, had been carefully controlled. All at once, he knew how extraordinarily strong his Owner was. The boy was suddenly engulfed in Evan’s raw, fierce masculinity. His power was frightening, yet it didn’t actually frighten Benji; the boy knew, as well as he knew anything, that his Owner was capable of terrible things. Yet he was absolutely sure Evan would do none of those things to him. But the realization of what He might do to protect him took Benji’s breath away. It overwhelmed him and he went limp in Evan’s arms.

“I…I could mate you here…now!” Evan growled, as His powerful hands explored the boy. Benji began to tremble uncontrollably, so overwhelmed was he. How long the furious burst of passion had lasted, neither Evan nor Benji knew; but slowly, Evan took control of Himself. He stilled His body, finally not moving at all, just holding Himself and His boy very still, as His breathing slowed to normal. After what seemed like forever, He finally let go of His boy. Benji glanced down, and gasped again. While they were locked in the embrace, Benji could feel Evan’s Member calming—yet looking down, he could see Evan’s trousers were still notably tented!

Evan playfully patted the boy’s face. “Ah, you wicked little monkey! This is why you walk behind the Man!” With that, Evan started walking again. He walked quietly for awhile, walking through the lobby of their hotel once they reached it, and up the stairs to His suite. By the time He’d closed and locked the door behind Him, He’d regained His composure, and He turned to look down at Benji.

“My boy, now do you understand why you won’t be staying with Me at school? As much as I’d love to have you, totally, right now”—Benji sighed suddenly—“I am going to wait. You’ll understand. And, for reasons I or Beck can explain another time, it’s extremely important I never lose Myself like that, except…in the right way. When you learn the whole story of My People, you’ll understand why.”#

Indeed, Benji understood better than he ever had. And, while trusting his Owner, he was a little perplexed by Evan’s uncontrolled reactions. Evan knew Benji’s feelings. “Don’t be afraid. As much as I love you, and want you, I’ll keep Myself together.

“Now it’s time for My pup to go to bed…” With that Evan tranced His boy, instructing him to undress and fold his clothes neatly, leaving them in his Owner’s room. Once he’d completed Evan’s instructions, he went straight to bed.

Chapter 22: taking pup for a walk

In the morning, Benji woke up later than usual—in fact, he woke up just when Evan had, in trance, instructed him to. He’d told Benji to do some toning exercises when he awoke, and just as he’d worked up a sweat, the doorbell to the suite rang. As instructed, he answered the door promptly. He was clad only in boxer briefs, which bulged tellingly as was normal for him now, and his summer-tan glistened with a fine sheen of perspiration.

It was Room Service. The bellboy, a handsome, well-built Latino with rich black hair, grinned as looked Benji over. “Mmm, nice! Too bad you’re owned.” When Benji didn’t react, the boy continued. “Your Master ordered breakfast; said His pet would open the door. He will need to sign this when He gets up.”

“Yes Sir,” Benji said as he stood aside, allowing the youth to bring in the breakfast tray and set it on the table. He was dressed in a smart uniform, like that of other high-end hotels—except that it was tailored in a way that was sure to please.

“Oh, don’t call me Sir; i’m a boy like you. Well, sort of; i’m one of the house slaves. All the bellboys and some of the other hotel personnel are. I’m owned, but i’m not mated to a Man like you.

“Oh, i’m not mated, yet.”

“Gotcha. We oughtn’t to talk too long; your Master—er, that is, your Owner—will want you to be ready with His breakfast. He—”

At that moment, Evan appeared, wearing pajama bottoms and a robe. “You were saying, boy?”

“Oh—i’m sorry Sir! If You can just sign here, or else i can come back…”

“Relax, slave, there’s no hurry. I’m glad you were explaining these things to My boy. He still has a lot to learn. What’s your name, boy?”

“Javier, Sir.”

Tell me, Javier, is your Overseer in the kitchen waiting for you?”

“Only to clock out, Sir; after this order, it’s my free time, Sir.”

“Well, boy, I don’t want to deprive you of your free time; but if you were to take a few minutes to finish the conversation I came into the middle of, I’d be extremely grateful. I’ll make sure you get in no trouble.”

“Yes Sir, certainly! If You want, i can help Your boy serve You breakfast…”

Evan waved that off as he sat where His food was. “I can handle that. Why don’t you take my boy for a walk?” He handed the Latino boy the leash. The bellboy smiled and bowed, and nodded at Benji to come along.

“Just a moment; here, boy!” Evan gestured for Benji to draw near, and kneel beside Him. “I haven’t said hello to My puppy this morning! Hi pup! Did you sleep well! Hmm?” As He said this, Evan mussed the boy’s hair and rubbed his neck and stroked His pet under his chin. Benji’s joy swelled quickly, in his heart and his boxer briefs; if he had a tail, it would be wagging furiously by that point.

Meanwhile, Evan spoke mentally to His boy. «There is a lot this slave doesn’t know about The Race—do not speak to him of any of it. he should know better than to ask, but if he does, you will say nothing of it.» The force of Evan’s command was such that, even if he would want to, Benji would be unable to disobey; thus protecting him from a slip of the tongue. Aloud, Evan said. “OK, puppy, let the boy take you for a walk now!”

The boy nodded as Javier clipped the leash to his collar; then he stood up and left with him.

“Don’t be surprised by this, boy; Masters often have us house slaves take Their pets for a walk. See?” he nodded toward another bellboy, walking a small dog down the hall. Benji grinned. “Well, i assume that’s for another reason.”

“You are new at this, aren’t you? Don’t you know it’s the same for human pets?”

“Actually, i did! I just forgot. My Owner told me that would come later.”

“Well, sure; and you wouldn’t be wearing any clothes if that’s what i was taking you for.” Javier led Benji past the regular elevator, and down the hall to a service elevator. “But we can go up where they take the boys—it’s a way to enjoy some eye-candy.”

“For you, maybe; it won’t do a thing for me.”

“Ah, so you’re one of the straights. That means you serve a powerful Master, that He can ensnare a straight boy to Himself.”

“Yes, my Owner is very powerful.”

“And handsome!”

“Yes, indeed! Other boys and Men don’t interest me, but i love my Owner very much! So—tell me more about what you started explaining before.”

“Right. So, anyway, like i said, i’m a house slave; lots of us are. Basically, where you are already owned by the One who will mate you, we’re waiting to be sold.”

“How do you feel about that?”

“Are you kidding me? It’s a dream come true! This Crowd—They have Their secrets, most of us don’t ever learn about; but They run a first-class operation. Look at this place; it’s one of the finest hotels anywhere. And Their slave business is the same. High end merchandise for high-end Masters. That means we go to really rich Men, all over the world.”

“How did you get here?”

“I was recruited. I knew years ago what i was: i wanted Men; and i wanted to serve Men. In high school, i was surfing online, and i found a website and i was hooked. Someone tranced me online. Before long, i was so much more disciplined; i worked that much harder in school, watched my diet, worked out more. My wrestling coach was so happy because i performed so much better—although, to tell you the truth, i liked losing better!” Javier grinned.

The elevator stopped at the top floor, and Javier nodded for Benji to get off. They walked down the hall toward an outside door.

“Anyway, once wrestling was finished, i was in chastity, like you. Good thing, too; a virgin slave gets a much better price! Then, after i graduated, i got admitted to Western College—which is really just an operation run to train slaves, although my parents don’t know that. We do take regular classes—They want us to be smart—but we also learn how to be slaves. Eventually, when They think I’m ready, i’ll be auctioned off to a Master!”

Benji wondered about the Masters who buy these slaves, but decided to ask his Owner that. In any case, Javier had led him through the door, into a small, enclosed garden. Around the perimeter were trees with gravel at their base; and at several of the trees, Benji saw naked boys, crouched on all fours, with legs lifted, emptying their bladders. As they finished, their minders would lead them around the garden, and then back into the hotel through one of three doors around the perimeter.

“You don’t mind if i enjoy the scenery, do you pup?”

“Not at all.”

Just then, another bellboy was walking a pup by them. He was an African breed, lithe but muscular, with ample goods between his legs. Benji noticed how skilled the pet was in walking on all fours; he wore mitts on his hands, as well as kneepads. Unlike the others they saw, he wasn’t wearing any apparent chastity protection. his jong was still natural, with its foreskin, and though soft, looked a good six inches. Javier treated himself to a good long look, until the pup passed inside the hotel.

“Does this bother you at all?”

“To tell the truth, it would have before i became my Owner’s. But He’s changed everything for me. It isn’t that it bothers me; it just isn’t something i’m totally used to yet.”

“Do you think you could do this?”

“I don’t know—i mean, not yet; but i know i will. I want to! I want to please Him so much!”

Javier glanced down at the swelling in Benji’s briefs and chuckled. “I can see that! I’m really happy for you, pup!”

“Could you do this, Javier?”

“I have; it’s part of our training. We have to be ready to serve our Masters in any possible way.”

“So—do you know when you will be sold?”

“Could be soon. They say i’m doing really well in my training. Well, we’d better get you back.” Benji nodded, and walked ahead of Javier back to the elevator. “I’m going to have to learn how to go on all fours, too.”

On the ride up, Benji got a thoughtful look. “If you don’t mind me asking, would you say i’m as good-looking as that African pup we saw?

Javier stared at Benji: “dude! are you kidding me? you’re one of the hottest boys here! The only thing i don’t know is how fine a banana and plums you’ve got wrapped up down there. But otherwise—oh, mama!”

Benji blushed deep red. “Wow! i…um….i don’t know what to say; but you’ve made me very happy. My Owner deserves the best. I…”

“No need to say anything, beautiful. I’m just grateful your Owner gave me this treat; you gave me a major stiffie, pup!”

By then, they’d returned to Evan’s suite. While Javier knocked, Benji knelt; and when his Owner answered the door, He took the lead and handed Evan the signed receipt for his breakfast. Javier offered to take the plates, but Evan reminded him, the boy hadn’t eaten yet. “By the way, slave, i gave your Overseer a call and explained what a good boy you’d been for Me. And i added something nice to the bill as well.”

Javier beamed. “Thank You Sir!” And grinning at Benji as he turned to go, he added, “Told you pup—all high-end!”

As Evan brought His boy inside, He scanned his mind, quickly reading the conversation as Benji recalled it. He knew Benji had obeyed him, and rubbed his head to show His pup how happy that made Him.

“Such a good boy! You’re wondering about how that slavery thing works, aren’t you boy?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Well, as Javier said, it’s all high-end. Basically, we’re performing a service; there are lots of young males, like Javier, who want to serve, need to serve. More, really, than The Race can mate. And not all of them are suitable for Us. What we can do is to groom them, and at the same time, select proper Masters for them. These slaves aren’t sold off to just anyone. We carefully vet these buyers; and they, too, have to undergo some preparation. What they don’t know is that We can, with Our Gifts, make them better Masters, worthy Masters. Not cruel, but caring.”

“These Masters aren’t Members of The Race, Sir?”

“Most of the time they are not. But they are men of wealth, power and prominence. It behooves Us to develop friendships with them, because The Race, as you can understand, wants to keep a low profile. But, sooner or later, someone may notice something different, and start asking questions. It helps to have friends.”

Benji didn’t answer right away, but he did have a thoughtful look on his face.

“You’re wondering what becomes of someone like Javier. Well, for one, he’ll be sold to a Master who has been pre-selected to be a good match. They’ll both be very happy. Second, the arrangement includes financial provision for the boy. The price is a very large sum! Money will be put away, and it will grow; that money is set aside for Javier, if he ever needs it. If there comes a day when he no longer belongs to his Master, he’ll have a nice nest-egg. And if he earns money for his Master, some of that goes into that fund. We see to that.”

Benji thought about that; but then, suddenly, a dark thought came to his mind; and Evan felt it immediately. He quickly lifted His boy and wrapped His Arms around him. “Don’t ever think that again, boy!” Evan said, sternly, yet with love. “That. Will. Never. Happen! Never! Benji, you will always be Mine!”

Chapter 23: the Dungeon

Evan got His shower while Benji quickly ate a breakfast of fruit and cereal; after that, his own shower. When he came out, his Owner had left the clothes he was to wear that day: a pair of button-fly jeans, a tight-fitting Hollister t-shirt, socks and some keds. After dressing, he hurried out to find his Owner waiting.

“Mmm, you’re cute boy; I like you that way.”

Benji smiled broadly; “yes Sir!”

Because the plan was some sightseeing, that would involve mixing with a lot of regular folks, so Evan decided not to leash His boy. The jeans were a more conventional fit as well, not as form-fitting as the slacks from the night before—but still sexy as hell.

After a day seeing the sights, Evan came back for some more time at the pool; part of the time Benji spent at his workout. After dinner in the room, Evan planned to take Benji to The Dungeon—a noted San Francisco bar for masters and slaves. First, He had to get the boy ready. He handed the boy a pair of underwear. “Go put these on and come back.”

When Benji returned, he was puzzled by the boxer briefs he was wearing. “What is this material, Sir? It feels odd.”

“That’s because it’s a fabric created with elements of living metal, boy. Like the equipment on your bits, this is designed to be responsive to Me, and to those who I designate—such as you. If anyone else messes with those briefs, they won’t cooperate. I’ll show you; now, try to remove those briefs.” Benji pulled at the waistband, and was surprised to find the material as immovable as steel. “Keep trying.” Benji did—but despite his best efforts, he couldn’t budge the material even an inch.

“See boy? No one is getting at My property tonight. Now go put on the clothes you had on earlier. Truth is, boy, you won’t be wearing them long; just until we get to the club.

Benji came back quickly to find his Owner waiting with the leash; this time He clipped it to Benji’s collar. “Here we go boy!” Benji followed happily, down to the lobby, where a valet fetched Evan’s car for him. The valet opened the passenger door first; Evan nodded for the boy to get in. Evan undid the leash, then the valet closed the door, then jogged around quickly to open Evan’s door, smiling when the Man handed him a tip.

“Now, understand I’m not taking you there to learn anything from the people and things you’ll experience there—this is just a chance for you to be yourself, boy, and to learn not to care about the world around you. Understand?”

“Yes Sir.”

When Evan found the place, He then had to find a parking place on the street. While on the way, Evan was going to have the boy remove his clothes, and lead him to the club just in his boxer briefs. But as He parked, He changed His Mind, and decided He’d lead His pup in fully dressed, and then have him disrobe in the club. That should be interesting, He thought.

When they parked, Benji knew to jump out and run around to open the door for his Owner; as soon as Evan exited the car, He clipped the leash back in place. He patted His boy on the cheek—“good boy!”—before leading him to the club.

At the door, Evan was ready with the boy’s ID when asked for it. The stocky, bearded bouncer at the door, dressed in faded blue jeans and several leather items, leered at Benji, but otherwise ignored him. To Evan he said, “there are lockers for your stuff if you want”—meaning for Benji’s extra clothing. Evan nodded, and when inside, picked up a key for a locker from the host.

As Evan led him in, Benji’s heart was pounding. He’d never been in a place like this, but so far it was just as he expected: dimly lit, crowded, and creepy. He wondered if there would be other boys there; there were, but only one other on a leash. He soon realized he was the youngest and prettiest boy on the premises.

The Dungeon was more than a bar, as it’s layout made clear. Just inside the main door was a reception area; straight ahead was the door to the bar, judging by the noise of music and mingled voices coming from there; to the right was a hallway leading to the lockers, bathrooms, and other areas whose purpose Benji could only guess at.

“That’s a pretty slave,” said a heavily muscled, bare-chested man dressed all in leather.

“Thanks.”

“It’s sure wearing a lot of clothes, isn’t it?” Benji was looking down, so he couldn’t see who said that, but it was a different voice this time. He tried to huddle as close as possible to his Owner.

“Yep,” Evan agreed. “I’m going to take care of that right now. “Time to strip down, boy.” A circle of men and subs quickly gathered, and several voiced their approval immediately.

“Y-yes Sir.” Benji wasn’t happy about this. After Evan unclipped the leash, Benji immediately started by removing his shirt, which he carefully folded and then placed in his Owner’s outstretched Hand. Then he bent down to undo his shoes, and then one by one remove his socks, which he stuffed inside the shoes. Although Benji did all this very simply—his Owner had not told him to perform a show—the onlookers reacted with delight. Benji blushed despite himself, and—immediately sensing Evan’s pleasure—felt a little better about the situation.

Benji set his shoes on the floor at Evan’s feet; while bent over, he jumped when he felt someone grab his bottom. It was pulled away very quickly. Then he straightened up to undo his belt and lower his trousers. The front of his jeans were already tented; but when he lowered his pants, with his clingy boxer briefs leaving nothing to the imagination, he heard yet more catcalls. Again, he carefully folded his jeans, then bent down again to retrieve his shoes, and handed these, too, to his waiting Owner.

“Is that all, boy?” growled an angry voice. Benji looked toward the voice and started to answer; then, he felt Evan’s mind, pressing against his own, silencing him and reminding him: «Remember, boy, you don’t answer to any of them. You are Mine!» Benji glanced up briefly to find his Owner’s smile.

That helped calm Benji, who was getting very nervous. Benji was already half-erect when he walked in; the reassurance his Owner had just given him made his little member go rock hard. That, too, drew whistles and appreciative comments from the crowd, but Benji didn’t care—all that mattered was pleasing Evan. After Benji handed over his clothes, Evan handed them to the attendant, who gave Evan a key. Evan quickly clipped the leash to his boy’s collar, giving the boy’s face a loving stroke as He did so, prompting Benji’s erection to pulse repeatedly.

Without another word, Evan started toward the barroom. As he did, the crowd that had been watching Benji disrobe started to disperse, but several of them kept close. Benji was startled and a little distressed to feel more than one hand touching him—he didn’t know what to do and began to get anxious again. A mental caress from Evan told him not to worry. Sure enough, when he felt a hand touching his bunch, he was surprised to feel the hand quickly pull away. He realized it was the protection Evan had mentioned.

Benji kept his gaze down as Evan led him to a high-top. He snapped His Fingers in front of Benji, signaling him to kneel under the table. When he was in position, Evan patted his head. When the bartender came over, Evan ordered two beers—showing Benji’s ID again. A moment later, Evan placed a bowl under the table, in front of Benji. The boy understood—he was not to use his hands.

“Thank You Sir,” Benji said, again gazing up at his Owner, who nodded back to him.

Of course, all this was drawing attention. “Don’t you mean ‘Master,’ slave?” This was the voice of someone who’d had too many of whatever yellowish drink he was clutching. Benji glanced toward Evan, who gestured for his pet to stay put and lap at his beer.

“He addresses Me as I wish,” Evan answered coolly. The other man was much older than Evan, and seemed to think Evan needed his tutelage.

“Hmm—well, you don’t want to be too easy on a slave,” the man said, weaving a little, scowling as he watched Benji lap his beer.

“He’s not a slave; he’s a pet.”

The man rolled his eyes, and started to respond to what must have seemed like an impertinence from a upstart dominant; but when he met Evan’s gaze, he looked down at his glass, took a drink, and turned away. Another man came near, with graying, close-cropped hair, probably in his 50s; with him was a shirtless sub who looked around 30. He nodded politely at Evan, and then looked down at Benji. “Beautiful boy.”

“Thank you. Yes, he is,” Evan responded with a smile.

“Do You mind if I get a better look at him?”

“Not at all.” Evan snapped His Finger; Benji promptly sat up, and turned toward the Man, with his back erect and his legs spread. He’d never been inspected; both his heart and his little pup in his briefs were pounding. Benji didn’t know what to do with his hands, so he just placed them on his haunches. Evan’s Hand, stroking his hair, told him he’d done well.

“Would You consider…” The grey-haired man started to ask something—he wanted to touch the boy—but when his gaze met Evan’s, he decided not to ask. Instead, the man reached down to massage his growing erection.

“Exquisite. Have You…?”

Evan shook His Head. “I’ve only owned him a short time, he’s still in training. he’ll become fully Mine in a few months.” The man nodded, understanding and smiling.

The angry man with the yellow drink chimed in again. “Are you crazy? You haven’t plowed that sweet ass?” The man crowded near and reached down, to grab Benji’s bottom. As he did, he sloshed his drink on the floor. Evan’s Hand shot in to grab the man’s wrist, prompting a pained yelp of protest.

The man started to struggle, but even in under the influence, he quickly knew he was in over his head. When he started backing away, Evan let go. “I don’t know who you think you are,” he muttered.

“That is My property. I’d appreciate it if you treated My property with respect.”

“Fuck that—it’s just a slave!”

“As I said. Mine.” This time, Evan stared at the man, who, for just an instant, glared back; then, suddenly, his resolve drained out of him. For a brief moment, something like fear flickered in his face; then he just shook his head and wandered off.

The other dominant had watched it all. Now, with a nod, he gave his approval. “I’m impressed. If you don’t mind me saying so, as young as you are, I wouldn’t have expected you to handle that so well. Your pup is lucky.”

“Thanks. No offense taken.”

Evan stayed at the bar for about an hour; different men and boys came by, striking up conversations, trying to proposition Evan, asking if His boy was available, and the like. But after the showdown between Evan and the intoxicated guy who tried to grab Benji, word quickly spread that Evan was not to be messed with. Along the way, a number of the other patrons offered Evan advice, which He listened to politely. After buying a couple of beers for Himself, and one for His boy, Evan decided it was time to go. He took His boy out to the lockers, had him dress, and headed home.

Meanwhile, the boy was keyed up. A couple of times, Benji started to say something, but Evan just held up His hand. But as He drove back to the hotel, He reached over and squeezed His boy’s leg.

Back in His suite, Evan unleashed Benji and pointed to the spot where He wanted him to kneel. Then He made a beeline to the minibar and poured himself a bourbon on ice.

Benji watched his Owner closely and grew agitated. He wondered why Evan wasn’t saying anything, and the longer his Master acted so strangely, the more troubled he became. He could barely keep still; more than anything, Benji wanted to crawl over to Evan, but he also didn’t want to disobey his Owner. After a while, he started to tremble all over.

Finally, Evan took notice of His boy.

“Puppy, what’s wrong?”

Benji looked pleadingly at his Owner.

“Come boy, come!” Benji scrambled over to Evan. “What’s wrong?”

“S-Sir, why are You so upset?”

Evan sighed. “Oh, pup, I just hated that!” Evan reached down and petted Benji’s head and neck.

“Euh?”

“Boy, I won’t take you to a place like that again. You must not think that’s what a Superior is like. I tried to warn you—but it was even worse than I thought it would be.”

Benji visibly relaxed. “Yes Sir.”

“Boy, did that place upset you?”

“No Sir; but i was afraid i’d disappointed You Sir.”

“Are you kidding? Wait—did you think I was upset with you? Oh, puppy!” Evan knelt down, and wrapped His Arms around Benji. “You were the only good thing about that shithole! Disappoint Me? Oh Benji, you made me so proud tonight—I can’t even tell you how proud I am of you!”

“Oh! Oh! Oh Master!” Just then, Benji froze, and an intense expression came over his face. Suddenly, his body stiffened, and he began to shake, and he let out several gasping cries. At first, Evan was surprised, then He just smiled and waited.

It took a couple of minutes before Benji stopped shaking and breathing hard. By then, both Evan and Benji knew what had happened. Evan looked down at the front of Benji’s pants, where a large wet spot had appeared and grinned.

“I’m sorry Sir!”

“It’s all right boy,” Evan said, with a big smile. “You couldn’t help that. Just another sign of your love.” Evan petted His boy and kissed him. “I’m sorry you thought I was upset with you, Benji. But you have to trust Me; if you do anything wrong, I’ll tell you. And if you do, I may discipline you, but I won’t ever stop loving you!”

“Sir, I’m sorry that place upset You; but i can’t tell You how grateful i am You took me there!”

“Really? Tell Me why, boy.”

“I’ve never felt so loved and protected Sir! All those others were coming at You, coming at me—but it didn’t take long before i realized: no one was going to hurt me in any way!”

Evan frowned a little, thinking of the ugliness from earlier. Then, softening, He smiled, “so you knew that, did you boy? Good!”

“I love You so much Ma—…Sir!”

Evan hugged His boy again. “you really want to call Me Master, don’t you boy?”

“Yes Sir, so much Sir!”

“Soon, boy, soon.”

After holding His boy close for awhile, Evan said. “All right boy, it’s late. It’s time for bed.” He paused, leaned over, and whispered in Benji’s ear. “Now go clean up, and get to bed, my pup. Tomorrow, I take you back to your parents’ farm; then next week, college!”

“Yes Sir. Thank You Sir.”

Chapter 24: Back to school

It was a beautiful September day when Evan picked up Benji at the Columbus airport. As instructed, Benji had only brought some items to read aboard the plane; everything else had been shipped to the address Evan had given him. Evan greeted His boy with a kiss and a hug, then led him to his car.

He went straight to campus to bring the boy to his Protector, Beck—whom Benji had met last year, along with other of Evan’s friends. Now Evan explained that among His People, Beck was termed a “eunuch”—that is, a male-oriented muggle; he has some measure of the Gifts, but not enough to subdue a mate—which is what makes them a eunuch. Were he to attempt to mate, his seed would not act upon the conquest; and thus he is sterile. Since eunuchs’ seed is without effect, they face no regulations. Around the age of 30, their drive begins to diminish, hence one role they have assumed frequently is being protectors and trainers for boys—or girls—who are slated for mating.

This would actually be Beck’s second “class” of boys he would train, with his first being two years before. If he wanted to, he could expect a long and lucrative career—and having a bevy of handsome boys around didn’t hurt.

Evan explained that Benji would call Him “Mr. Beck,” except where that would be awkward.

As He drove onto campus, Evan explained “Beck will be entirely in charge of you, boy; he will make all decisions for you. He acts with My authority, remember.” Benji nodded. Evan also let Benji know that he wouldn’t see much of Evan for the first week, but after that, Evan and he would have a date at least every Saturday, and midweek if possible. In between, Benji was to call Evan every night as before.

Evan found His way to one of the older buildings on campus, somewhat away from the student union, where more of the dorms were located. It was an elegant brick building, six stories, built in the old style—to make the effect complete, it had a fair amount of ivy along two sides. Benji would never have guessed it was a dorm; he figured it was used for classes or offices, or storage. There didn’t seem to be any signs of life about, especially considering this was when most of the students were moving in.

After they parked, and before Benji got out of the car, Evan winked at Benji. “I have one a gift for you, boy.” He pulled a small box out of His pocket.

The boy opened it up and cocked his head. It looked to be silver, and was shaped like a capsule, about the size of flashlight battery. “What is it?”

“It’s called the ‘garden gate.’” Evan pulled His boy close, and ran His Hand down the boy’s back, under the waistband of his pants and underwear, pressing His Fingers between the cheeks of the boy’s rear. “This is My garden—My private garden,” Evan said, as lightly stroked in the crevice. “I’m giving you the gate that will protect it, until…” He finished the sentence with a playful squeeze on the boy’s bottom, then pulled back.

“How does it work, Sir?”

“Remember I told you about living metal—this is made of it too. So it can reshape itself as needed.” Evan explained mentally that the device would bond to the boy’s body, and change shape as needed; it wouldn’t interfere with using the bathroom, or prevent the boy from cleaning himself well in the shower; but it would numb sensation, keeping the boy from any self-pleasuring, and would provide sure protection from anyone else entering. “When the time comes to remove it, it will only allow Me to do so.”

Evan then leaned close to whisper, “It will also train your quim to be able to accept Me when the time comes,” giving Benji a thrill.

“How do i put it in, Sir?”

“It’s very easy. Once I activate it, all you need do is place it near your cush and it’ll find it’s way from there.”

“Could i do it here, Sir?”

Evan smiled; “um, yes! Sure, if you want.” Evan took the capsule and drew his tongue across it; Benji thought he saw it jump a little in his Owner’s Hand. Then Evan showed it to Benji again; “see? It’s dry already—that means it’s absorbed My saliva, and come alive. Like My other gifts on your body, this is really an extension of Me. ”

Evan had Benji undo his belt and pants and scoot forward. Then He slid the quivering object into His Right Hand, and reached down as Benji leaned forward. Evan reached down under the band of the boy’s underwear, finding his cleavage; then He touched the pliable metal to the boy’s skin. He watched it leap from His grasp and instantly disappear between the boy’s cheeks. Then He leaned back to enjoy the boy’s reactions. It amused Evan to see Benji’s eyes get wider and wider, and his body quiver and jerk several times, while the boy let out several small grunts and groans.

“How’s that feel, boy?”

“Oh my…like nothing I’ve ever felt, Sir.” Evan understood that Benji was having trouble describing it.

“Don’t worry, boy, you’ll get used to it. Now—off to school!” Benji got out of the car—walking just a little awkwardly, making Evan grin—and came around to open Evan’s door. Evan led Benji around to a side of the building less visible to the rest of campus, to a non-descript door. The door opened to a small, dull atrium, a bench along the wall, one other door that was closed, and an elevator. Here Evan found Beck waiting. He handed Beck Benji’s leash.

“Remember, boy, obey Him as you would Me. If you have any questions, you let Me know.” Evan drew Benji in His Arms and kissed him deeply, and then turned and left.

Beck came over and clipped the leash to Benji’s collar. “All right, let’s go pup.” He led Benji to the elevator and took him to the top floor, the sixth. Beck led Benji out into a large hallway, with nicely finished hardwood floors, tall ceilings and plenty of light. Benji was in an ample living room area with a couple of couches, a TV, and some other chairs; a table and chairs for meals was beyond that, and then a door to what looked like a kitchen. He assumed the other doorways led to dorm rooms.

Beck unclipped the leash. “OK, first thing, boy: take off all your clothes.”

All of them, Sir?”

“You heard me, boy. And I don’t like repeating myself. Most of the time while in the dorm here, you and the others will be naked—or, as we prefer to say, ‘natural.’ Don’t make me wait, boy. Get to it!” With that, Beck gave the boy a swat on the behind.

Benji was startled; but immediately started undressing, and placed the clothes, folded, on the table where Beck had indicated. As the boy undressed, Beck began the orientation.

“Let me explain something, boy; I’m not going to treat you the way your Owner does. He’s in love with you; I’m not. My job is to train you for your new life. There’s more than just prancing around like a prize pony on a leash. You’re going to learn new ways of doing most things, and they will become the normal and natural way for you to do them. For example, how you walk, sit, stand, kneel, how you empty your bladder and your bowels, how you eat—everything.

I’m also going to make sure you know everything you need to know in order to give your Owner the pleasure you owe Him, when the time comes for Him to mate you and complete His conquest of you.” Seeing that Benji had finished undressing, he clipped the leash in place again. “You’ve never had sex, have you boy?”

“N-no Sir.”

“Don’t be bashful, boy. You have no reason to be shy about being a virgin. Actually, you have no business being shy about anything. But anyway, your Owner wanted a virgin, so be happy. And if you feel funny being natural, all the more reason for you to get over that—and trust me, you will.

“This semester you’ll have two classes that require you actually to attend class. The other class work you have will mostly be done here. And you’ll have time in the gym, in the pool, you’ll have study time and the various lessons that I’ll be teaching you in how to be a good pet for your Owner—and most of that will be right here in this building. In other words, this semester, you will spend most of your days right here. After I finish going through all this, one of your tasks today will be to work up your schedule and give it to me. It’ll get posted over there, so everyone can see it.”

“Mr. Beck, Sir?”

“Yes boy?”

“My Owner said that I was to be with Him on Saturdays…”

“By all means, put that down. He’ll see your schedule, and modify it as He wishes. Don’t think for a moment that your Owner isn’t fully aware of the training you’ll receive here this semester. This is His Wish. Now, your Owner may have allowed you to ask questions like that, but you’ll find I’m a little stricter. When you have questions, you raise your hand. I don’t like being interrupted, boy.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good. Now I’ll show you around.” Beck tugged the leash for Benji to follow. Sure enough, there was a kitchen. The next room had a table with computers, and working at the three of the computers were behind them were three other boys who were naked like Benji. “Pups, this is Benji, he’s owned by Sir Evan. I think you know Zak, who is owned by Sir Andrew, Who you also know. That’s Kyle, owned by Sir Nathan, and that’s Trig, owned by Sir Manuel.” Benji only had time to nod to the other boys before Beck led him out of the room. “You’ll have time to get acquainted with your brothers later.”

Next Beck showed Benji the dorm room; it had two double bunks, where all four pups would sleep. Other than the beds, a little bit of space for storage, and some towels hanging on hooks, the room was empty. After that, Beck showed Benji the workout room; along the way, he pointed out, in passing, where closets were for cleaning supplies—“you’ll need to know that, since you boys will be keeping things clean.” Then he came to the bathroom, where he stopped to explain things.

Along the near wall were two sinks, and then taking up one corner was a shower area with two shower heads. This area was separated by a low wall, about a foot high; on the other side, taking up the other corner, was a sloped area with two large drains in the floor, and beyond them were two water spigots, close to the floor, and near them, two handles on the wall. The remaining area of the bathroom had a bench along the wall, some shelves with towels on them, and some hooks on the walls.

“This is where you and the other boys will wash up. you’ll have to share the showers; don’t be afraid to get close, boy. you wouldn’t recognize it, but these are your toilets, boy; as you can see, you’ll have no privacy.”

Benji’s eyes got huge. Beck put his hand on the boy’s shoulder to reassure him. “Don’t worry about it. It’ll be hard at first, just as you imagine it will. You can’t hold it forever. You’ll eventually get over your shyness, trust me.” Beck went on to explain just how the boys were supposed to use the toilet, pointing out that the spigots worked like a bidet, and would spray their “undercarriage” after evacuating. “Your garden gate helps there too, by the way, you’ll see.” Beck also explained that while they were allowed to pee standing up for now, later, they’d learn how to do it on all fours.

After explaining more about the routine for showers and bathroom time, and where they’d get clean towels, and where to put the dirty towels, Beck showed him the laundry room, and then where the door was to his own quarters. “Except for emergencies, this is off limits, boy.” He showed the boy a closet where robes, hospital scrubs and slippers were kept, for the boys to put on if there were a need to evacuate the building quickly.

As he finished the tour of the dorm the boys would share, Beck explained that there was a lap pool in the basement which Benji would use for swim training; and that he’d be permitted to wear a Speedo for that, and take a towel and flip flops, but no other clothing. He explained how all clothing items such as that were to be stowed in the hall near the door. “You have nothing private here, pup.” Then Beck brought Benji back to the computer room, and handed him the folder with his school schedule, as well as other information about the schedule the dorm would keep. To Benji and the others, he said: “you boys can talk when you’ve finished your work. You can sit and talk in the common room. I’ll see you there in two hours, at 5 pm.”