The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming His Pet

Part VIII: Threshold

(MM DS BD EX HM HU MA MC MD SF)

Author’s note:

A big thank you to MonsterMash62, who gave many hours of invaluable feedback and editing.

This is a story primarily about control and submission—particularly mind control; and, secondarily, about sex.

Please favor me with comments of any sorts.

Chapter 33: New Year’s in Mexico

As planned, a couple of days later, Trevor gave Benji a ride back to Sacramento. While waiting for the flight to Mexico, Trevor had lunch with Evan and Benji. Trevor had some fun making highly suggestive comments about Evan’s plans; and Evan played along, countering with even more suggestive comments. He decided to let Trevor in on his flan comment from the dinner with the ’rents.

But as the laughter eased, Evan filled Trevor about His plans, explaining that Benji needed some time getting back into pet mode, and their time in Mexico would allow time and privacy for that. “Plus, I can’t wait to take My boy out on the beach, in a cute swimsuit, and show him off in front of everyone!” It was no empty boast; Evan pulled out His phone and showed Trevor a picture of the sexy trunks from Andrew Christian that not only, characteristically, allowed for a nice display in front, but had an extra feature that would show off Benji’s firm, round butt. Evan carefully didn’t let Benji see the picture; all Benji saw was Trevor’s wide-eyed reaction.

After saying goodbye to Trevor, Evan led Benji to the plane. He hadn’t told the boy that it was a private jet; He let that be a surprise, which He revealed when they bypassed the security checks everyone else had to deal with.

When He brought Benji on the plane, Evan let him know that the steward was—like the boy, Javier, whom Benji had met in San Francisco—a slave. His name was Hector, and he was a mixed-race Creole from the Caribbean, with an auburn afro, trimmed very close, and clear, creamy skin the color of cafe au lait. He wore a smart uniform; it was modeled after the sort of blue uniforms pilots wore, except it was tailored to be much sexier, with the jacket—with gold buttons and gold stripes on the cuffs—shorter to show off his rear, and cut in to make the most of his v-shape. The trousers, accordingly, were tailored to show off hector’s curvaceous bottom and perky package.

Once airborne, Evan directed Benji to get back to his proper attire: nothing but boxer briefs—much to the delight of his boy. When Hector came through, he was delighted, too. He served Evan a vodka and tonic, and at His request, brought Benji—who was happily crouched on the cabin floor—a bowl of soda water. Evan reached down and stroked the boy on his neck and shoulders, making him feel even more normal.

When the plane landed, Evan had the leash ready and clipped it to Benji’s collar. A car was waiting, and it whisked Evan and His pup to the Costa del Sol Resort. Along the way, Evan explained what lay ahead.

“Pup, you’re going to experience something new here. You’re going to meet other boys who have completed their journey; they’ve been mated, and experienced the changes that Our Seed makes in a boy. Chances are, you’ll also see some boys who have had their bodies modified by their Masters, so they can function better as pets.” Sensing Benji’s curiosity, Evan explained that The Race’s technology made it easy to modify the arms and legs of an inferior so that it could crouch down, and even walk, on all fours with ease. It involved modifying the bone a sliding, “adjustable” feature, while adding elasticity to all the other tissue, particularly skin and muscles. As a result, a boy could, fairly quickly, adjust from human to pet posture, and back. Benji wondered if his Owner would do that to him; to which Evan only smiled.

As the car pulled up, Evan patted Benji’s head, telling him, “relax, boy—you’ll be able to be entirely yourself here”—then He led Benji out of the car by the lead. Heeding his training, Benji knelt by Evan’s feet whenever his Owner stopped; first by the car, then at the counter. Everyone interacted with Evan as a Man, and treated him as a pet. It was bliss for Benji!

A handsome bellboy brought Evan’s baggage behind Him as He walked Benji to the room; once in the room, Evan snapped His fingers, indicating the spot on the floor where Benji was to crouch, while Evan showed the cute Latino bellboy where to put the bags. Then He inquired about Benji’s bedding; the bellboy retrieved it from the closet: a padded mat, a pillow, and some sheets, all of which were meant for the floor. Evan had the youth set up Benji’s bedding where He wanted it, then sent him on his way with a nice tip.

Evan sat in the easy chair, then slapped His thigh to call Benji; Benji scurried over and knelt facing his Owner, gazing with devotion. After soaking up His boy’s worship for awhile, Evan got up—“Stay boy!”—and went to his bags. “I thought you’d like to see your main wardrobe the next few days, pup.” Then He pulled out several items: the tight trunks that He’d told Trevor about earlier; then a skimpy speedo-type suit, that Benji suspected would have some surprises when he put it on; and finally what looked like a fig-leaf. “Yes, that’s exactly what it is, pup; it’ll cover your front, but that’s all!” Benji was delighted, and couldn’t wait to wear them for his Owner!

Wanting to give Benji a treat, and also help his training along, Evan let the boy stay in pup mode the rest of the evening. Evan changed into some dark shorts and a loose cotton shirt, then leashed His boy again, and took him along down to the beachfront bar. Evan wasn’t the first Man at the bar; and Benji wasn’t the first pup. As Evan led him, he saw another boy, kneeling nearby, facing away to the west, watching the sun sink toward the horizon.

Sitting at the table above him was an African-American Man; then Benji realized who it was: his Owner’s friend Andrew! Looking again, he was delighted to see that the pup was Zak! Evan walked over to the same table, and warmly greeted Andrew; meanwhile, under the table, the two pups likewise had a joyful reunion. Zak was wearing a sexy black jockstrap—which made sense, since he hadn’t yet been mated. The two Men were happy to let the pups visit under the table, supplying them with bowls of water and ordering beers for Themselves (slipping a little to the boys now and then) as They watched the sundown. After that, Andrew and Evan ordered steamed, garlic crabs for Themselves, and some rice and vegetables for Their pets. Over dinner, Evan told Andrew about the plans for the wedding, and They discussed how the boys were doing in their training. Finally, after food and several beers, the Friends split the tab, and made Their plans for the next day.

The next day was New Year’s Eve, and Benji was up ahead of his Owner. The room had a coffee machine, so Benji made Evan some coffee; he did his exercises and took a shower, and was at the door when breakfast arrived at the time specified. The waiter from room service had just left when Evan stepped out of his room, wearing only pajama bottoms, He was a little groggy and needed a shave; Benji, kneeling across the room, by the table, ready to serve Evan breakfast, sighed happily to see the sign of Evan’s Manhood against the cotton cloth. Seeing Benji’s reaction, Evan chuckled, and walked back to His room; he returned wearing a robe. With a mental nudge, Evan dialed back Benji’s excitement a bit. “We’ll save that for The Night.”

After breakfast, Evan got some items from His room—the Andrew Christians He’d shown the boy last night, plus a hat and sandals. He gave them to Benji to change into, while He took His shower. He also handed Benji some sunscreen to put on and to bring along.

When He came out, Benji was kneeling; Evan was wearing a handsome pair of loose trunks, medium length, made of blue-and-white seersucker material. Evan gestured for Benji to stand; inspecting the boy in his new swimsuit, He gave out a low growl of pleasure. Grabbing a small, soft sided drink cooler containing some bottled water, and a cloth bag into which He put the sunscreen and a book to read, Evan clipped the leash on the boy’s collar and led him out to meet the day.

The sky was a brilliant blue and the sand creamy white; facing the Pacific, the climbing sun was still behind them. As Evan exited the hotel, there was a young man, about Benji’s age, who despite obvious Nordic features had a very deep tan. His baseball cap covered a bush of curly, white blond hair; otherwise he wore only a pair of sea green shorts, tailored to emphasize his assets. He was tall—taller than Benji—and slender, with broader shoulders and nice definition. He had perky nipples that Evan openly admired, drawing a grin from the boy—who was another house slave. He looked every bit the stereotypical American surfer dude, but Evan didn’t pause to ask. He handed the slave his items, and pointed where He’d want to have lounge chairs, umbrellas and towels waiting for Him, Andrew, and Their boys a few minutes later. The sun kissed, nearly naked youth grinned, and the front of his shorts showed he was thrilled to take care of Sir Evan.

“Let’s walk a bit, pup,” Evan said; He indicated for Benji to walk ahead up the beach, so He could enjoy his beauty.

Evan’s leash, meant for the beach, was a good deal longer, allowing the boy to roam a bit. Evan enjoyed the sight of Benji’s developing body as the boy ambled ahead of Him. He never tired of savoring the sight of his much rounder, firmer bottom, which the bathing suit accentuated well. Evan didn’t walk long before meeting another Male, also with His pet. While Benji was on two legs, the other boy, with dark hair, trimmed very short, was on all fours; and he had no bathing suit, but he did have a metal collar that looked tight. He realized that the boy had been mated. Looking back at his Owner, Benji crouched down on all fours as directed.

When the other boy reached Benji, he brought his face right up to Benji’s, rubbing them together; instinctively, Benji reciprocated. Then the boy began nosing along Benji’s body—that’s when Benji understood: this is exactly how pet dogs greet each other, so why not pet humans? Benji imitated the other boy, sniffing and growling softly.

As he felt the boy’s nose pressing at his crotch, Benji came face-to-face with the boy’s member; it was uncut, but was engorged enough to be partly emerging from the sheath; with his Owner’s mental guidance, he sniffed at the boy, pressing his face up against the excited organ and the heavy pair of stones that hung low in a hairless scrotum. Benji felt no sexual attraction from this; but to his surprise, none of this bothered him in the least—even when he sniffed at the boy’s rosebud, completing the ritual. The boy had a scent he couldn’t describe: a little musky, a little sweet, nothing unpleasant at all. He felt a gentle tug, bidding him to kneel, as he noticed the other pup backing up to crouch at his Master’s feet.

While he heard Evan chatting with the other Man, Benji looked closer at the pup. He now realized he had been modified, just as Evan had described; his feet seemed elongated, while the dimensions of his upper and lower legs had shifted; those changes, plus greater movement in his muscles, enabled the pup to walk very naturally on all fours! Looking at the boy’s hands, Benji was startled; at first, it seemed he had paws, not hands; but looking more closely, he realized the boy was actually wearing some sort of mitts, made to blend in; meanwhile, his feet were bare. It was all very clever.

He also got a closer look at the pup’s collar; it was a bright silver, and had some elegant designs traced in it. It was so close to the boy’s neck, it seemed almost to be a part of the boy, and didn’t seem to have any seam or hinge; Benji assumed it was another use of the “living metal.” The other pup did not speak, and neither did Benji. He met the boy’s gaze; it was not vacant one might suppose. There was an intensity that betrayed an intelligence and passion within, but completely restrained.

After a few moments, Benji saw the boy get up from his haunches, and he felt Evan give a tug to his leash as well. Benji felt a little awkward as he rose up to two feet as before, but it was all he could do. As Benji continued roaming ahead of his Owner, he could see a long way’s down the beach; he wondered just how far this private resort extended. In his mind, Evan answered: «not all that far, pup, but as a privacy wall would be difficult to put up, We have just a simple fence at the end of the property, along with a mental “wall” at both ends of Our property. As people on other beaches look this way, they see nothing out of the ordinary. And We use Our gifts to nudge back anyone who swims too close.»

Evan allowed the boy to continue a little further north, and then directed the boy to turn in, away from the water and double back. Soon they drew near a small white building. It had restrooms for the Superiors, a couple of showers for washing off sand, as well as a latrine for pups, very similar in design to that of the boys’ dorm at college. That’s where Evan directed Benji. Another pup, collared like the first, was using it, with his Master standing at the perimeter. Evan stepped next to the Man, but held Benji back as the other pup did his business. Benji realized his Owner wanted him to watch.

The other pup, called Reilly, was just squatting down for number two. Then Benji realized why Evan wanted him to see this: instead of a more humanlike result, the pup released a handful of pellets. He finished very quickly and easily, and returned to his Master without needing to clean himself below with a water spray as Benji did. “Number one, Benji,” Evan commanded; Benji obeyed. But because he was wearing a swim suit, with his Owner’s permission, he stepped inside the Men’s room, where a special stall was set up for this very purpose. When he returned to his Owner, the other Man had left with His pup.

Evan walked Benji back down the beach, and as He neared the spot He had in mind, He was met again by the cute towel boy—whose name turned out to be Justin—who had already set up the chairs and umbrellas, and was going back for towels, as well as Evan’s other items. “You have a cute puppy, Sir,” the attendant said, flashing a brilliant white smile. Evan unclipped the leash, and with a head nod Evan signaled Benji to help the slave, whose name turned out to be Sam. Evan sent him on his way with a couple of bills pressed in his hand.

Evan kicked off his sandals, and took of his hat and shades. “Race you to the water boy!” Benji tore off his hat and kicked off his sandals too, and raced after Evan, who’d gotten a head start. With a longer stride to begin with, Evan easily beat the pup; but Benji, thanks to the effects of Evan’s exercise regimen, was not far behind.

Evan limbered up by swimming a little, nudging Benji to feel free to do the same. Evan and the boy weren’t very far out; close enough to shore to stand on the bottom with the water chest-deep. As He and Benji stood in the water, breathing deeply after the swim, Evan reached out and ran His hand across Benji’s nicely-muscled shoulders and arms, and smooth chest; He reached below the water to tickle the boy’s stomach, making him giggle and double over. That led to more tickling and horseplay. Finally, Evan relented, stroking the boy’s hair as He leaned in, pulling Benji close and kissing him slow and long. Then, deciding that was enough, He described what the day would bring.

“Andrew and Zak will be out here at some point”—Evan paused to scan the beach, but not seeing either, He continued—“and We’ll spend some time at the beach.”

Facing the beach, with His arm first around the boy’s waist, then around his shoulders, Evan reached up and rubbed Benji’s head. “Do you like puppy mode, Benji-boy?” Benji grinned and nodded vigorously. “Yes Sir, i like it a lot!”

“I’m really proud of you, boy—you read Me just right, knowing when to switch in and out. You handled meeting the other pup very well—I know that was new; that’s something Beck will teach all of you when you get back.”

Evan sensed Benji’s question, and answered it. “I love having you as my puppy, but as you saw when the attendant needed help, there are times a boy is more useful; I like talking with you and having you talk back. I didn’t just claim you because you’re physically beautiful, which you are”—Evan let His hand glide along the boy’s curves, till He cupped his bottom—“but just as much for your intelligence, decency, charm, everything.

“When Andrew gets here, I hope we can spend some time tossing a football; I imagine some others will come along and we might get a game up. Wait—there He is. Let’s go in.”

Andrew had found where Evan had set up and was putting on some sunscreen while Zak was arranging the items he’d brought for his Owner. When Evan and the boy came out of the water, Benji—with Evan’s encouragement—ran over to greet his pup brother, to practice his new skill. To his surprise, Zak was ready reciprocated!

The boys grinned at each other as they sniffed and nudged at each other; Benji rubbed his nose playfully at the growing lump in Zak’s sexy, blue-and-white speedo, with the stripes accentuating things just the right way; they were cut low, allowing just a bit of Zak’s curly bush to peek above. Benji got the naughty thought of pulling the drawstring in his teeth, but he knew better. After exchanging a pup’s greeting, the boys, sensing permission, switched to boy mode and talked excitedly with each other about their new adventures as pups. Evan dried himself off, and then gestured to Benji, who came and began applying sunscreen on his Owner—to his great delight. Meanwhile Andrew was kicking off his sandals in order to take a dip. He was wearing a pair of pink trunks that looked really sharp against His dark skin. Zak followed him into the water.

After Andrew came back from the water with His boy—who now got to rub sunscreen into his Man—the Men were soon stretched out side-by-side on lounge chairs, with Their boys on the ground, on either side of Them—close enough so Andrew and Evan could reach down pet them from time to time. A waiter came around, and the Men ordered Bloody Marys, with some fruit juice for their boys.

Zak obtained a Nerf football from Sam the beach attendant, and The Men had some fun in the waves with Their pups. After awhile a waiter brought lunch. It was Andrew’s turn to take the boys to do their business; after that a nap seemed in order—especially since—this being New Year’s Eve—the party would be up rather late.

At one point, Evan decided to walk back to His room to get His Kindle to read something different from the book He brought; when He came back, the boys had started building a sand castle, while Andrew was walking back, probably from the restroom. While They watched the boys play, the Men discussed the plans for the evening. They were planning a visit to a locally owned cantina, further down the beach. It was not within “the Family,” but it one of the better places on the beach, and was planning a fine party, with music, dancing, and fireworks at midnight. It would attract a mixed crowd, gay and straight, and there would be no problem if the Men wanted to dance with their boys. But They decided, as a matter of prudence, to leave the leashes behind for the night.

After a long, lazy day at the beach, as the sun began its plunge toward the Pacific, the Men decided it was time to head back to Their rooms. Evan wanted to soak in the Jacuzzi and He imagined Benji would enjoy that too.

A little before 8, the Men met in the lobby, accompanied by Their boys. Everyone was dressed and groomed for a date; Benji had spiked up his hair the way Evan liked it; for Zak, with his tight curls, that wasn’t an option. Zak had a tight t-shirt with a v-neck and snug fitting jeans that rode low on his hips; Benji was more boyish looking in khaki shorts and an untucked white cotton, button-down shirt that looked great against his tan skin. Evan wore crisp, cream-colored linen trousers and a dark purple silk shirt; Andrew maintained His usual Abercrombie look with a pair of tan chinos and a cotton Henley pullover that hugged His Torso nicely.

The party walked down the beach, the boys dutifully walking just behind their Owners and letting Them enter the cantina first. Evan had arranged for a beachside table; as They made their way there, Evan greeted a Man who had a boy with him; Benji recognized him as the pup he greeted on the beach; now he saw his Master for the first time. Before lowering his gaze, Benji judged both Master and boy to be a few years older; and he realized that this Master had owned His boy for several years.

Mentally, Evan told Benji that the Master was actually in his 40s, and His boy only a year younger than his Lord. This was a feature of The Race’s modified genes, He explained; and when a boy was mated, he gained the same benefit as well. «We only live a bit longer than humans, but our aging is more abrupt,» Evan filled in. Evan introduced Benji to the Master, giving His Name as William, and His boy was introduced as “Buster.” Benji understood that to be a pup name his Master had given him; and he wondered if Evan would do the same. A cryptic smile from Evan was his answer.

Remembering the sizeable goods between Buster’s legs, Benji wondered if that was the reason for the name; what he saw in the front of the boy’s button-fly jeans seemed to confirm it. He also saw a gold chain pulled through the fly, and clipped to a belt-loop, as Evan had had Benji wear at times.

Although Sir William and Buster had a table elsewhere, they all met again on the dance floor later, where Reilly—the pup Benji had met on the visit to the latrine—also made an appearance with his Master. Reilly, upon closer inspection, looked to be almost 40, and his Master, with some silver at his temples, looked about the same; leading Benji to wonder how old they actually were. But there was no time to dwell on such things as the dance floor swelled with a crowded of both male-female and same-sex couples, with most looking to be in their 20s and 30s. Benji happily danced with his Man, seeing his brothers doing the same nearby.

When midnight came, the Men allowed their pups to have champagne; and as the first explosion of fireworks overhead signaled the new year, the couples exchanged long, passionate kisses.

“Happy New Year, Benji,” Evan said, kissing the boy, nuzzling close, feeling bursts of fire, not overhead, but in the two hearts that were only inches away.

Chapter 34: The boys are back in town

The day after New Years, Evan and Andrew brought Their boys back to Columbus from Mexico, and returned them to the dorm that afternoon; Beck met them, as did their brothers Kyle and Trig, who’d been delivered by their Owners earlier that day. When they came up the elevator, they noticed a sign on the door: “The Kennel.”

The boys were eager to be natural again, shedding themselves of the clothing that had seemed so strange when the break began; especially because they could tell they were growing accustomed to it again. Besides, to accommodate natural pups, the heat was turned up several degrees, making clothing that much more unwelcome.

Beck put Trig and Benji on laundry duty, and Zak and Kyle on fixing dinner. Bowls of food were put on the floor, along with water, and the boys began to get back to their true selves. After the pups had eaten, Beck clapped his hands to gather them all in the common room. He sat on a chair; they all crouched on the floor.

“Happy New Years, pups; as your Owners probably told you, the New Year brings some big steps forward in your training. All of you are preparing to be mated, as early as May for Benji, and all of you by June. So we have some work to do.

“Do you like the new name? This is now the kennel; although, when you interact with outsiders, it’s still the dorm. My understanding from your Owners was that all of you had a chance to learn some puppy skills while on the break, is that right, puppies? Hmm? Yes? Good! Good puppies!

“It will be up to your Owners to decide how much, and how often, you will spend your lives in puppy mode. My job is to make sure you know what that means. So you’ll be spending a couple of days each week in puppy-land!

“It’s also time for all of you to learn everything you need to know to give your Owners the sexual pleasure they expect from you. You may have thought those garden gates had taken care of that; well, they’re doing what they are supposed to do—besides keeping you safe, they are retraining your muscles there to respond properly. When your Night comes, you’ll be able to satisfy Him without Him having to worry about any damage to you, or a frustrating first time. Yes, puppy Trig?

“Mr. Beck, it’s funny you mentioned our garden gates; i’d almost forgotten about it. Do you think it’s still working?”

“I’m sure it is, boy; but, unless an Owner wants to keep his boy squirming while he waits for his first mounting, the device usually acts to intercept pain and pleasure inputs through your rectum; and it works fairly gradually. In other words, it’s doing what it does, without you being aware of it. That’s really better; the time for you to be focusing your attention there isn’t now—but when your Owner enters His garden the first time.

“Still, as the big Night draws near, it’s appropriate for you to learn how to control those muscles; so you’ll have some exercises I’ll give you to perform.

“Meanwhile, there are a couple of other ways you need to be ready to please your Owners. Very simply: you need to learn how to give pleasure with your mouth and throat.

“Here’s how you’ll learn.” Beck had a small box in his hand, with what looked like four ping-pong balls; he took one out and showed it to the boys. The boys looked puzzled.

“It’s very simple; once a week, you’ll put this in your mouth when you go to bed. I’ll turn on an audio file that will put you into a trance; and while you are tranced, this will expand, taking the necessary shape, and take your mouth, and eventually your throat, through a series of exercises. They will track your progress. Don’t worry, it won’t interfere with your breathing; and while you’ll be asleep, I think you’ll find it rather pleasant.

“I’m afraid, Zak, keeping your calendar of everyone’s wet dreams won’t be much of an adventure after this, because I think you’ll find this has that effect. You’ll start using these on Saturday nights, once each week. And that means you’ll be changing your sheets on Sundays.

“Meanwhile, you’re still enrolled in Hampshire College—and some of you”—here he looked at Benji—“have some sports obligations. Once again, I’ve got your class schedules, practice schedules, and kennel schedules here—and I want each of you to produce a schedule for yourselves. You can work on that tonight or tomorrow—I want it by noon. Any questions?”

“I have one,” Trig said. “My schedule shows dancing class—what’s up with that?”

“That’s correct. All of you will be taking dancing lessons. It is your Owners’ wish—so that They can dance with you at the weddings later this year.” After a moment’s thought, all the boys smiled at the idea.

“Mr. Beck,” asked Kyle, “are all four of those devices the same? Shouldn’t they, you know, take into account what’s…different about our Owners?”

Beck grinned, and the boys followed his lead. “These were programmed for each of you individually, based both on your own physiology…and that of your Owners.” Then he pulled out one of the balls and showed it to Kyle—it had his name inscribed in it.

After Beck left, the boys didn’t get down to work very fast; instead, they wanted to talk about this new part of their training regimen. This became permission to gossip a bit about how large they thought their Owners’ endowments were, as well as share thoughts about what they thought their first time with their Owner might be like.

They all knew already that they were all virgins; but it was a reminder of how inexperienced they all were. “My Owner told me, that’s what He wanted—that i have no experience,” Trig said; going on to explain that even with girls, he’d never gotten beyond deep kissing and some “topside” touching.

That prompted a relieved Benji to admit the same; Zak owned up to some touching and kissing a couple of guys in high school, and seeing some things online, “but that’s it”; Kyle had gone a little further with girls, but not all the way.

“Did you ever get a blow job,” Trig asked?

Kyle grinned sheepishly. “Started one once; but we didn’t get very far.”

“me too,” Zak owned up; “receiving, not giving.”

Listening to all this, something puzzled Benji. “Guys, doesn’t it seem odd that we’ve been together all year, and we never talked about this before?”

“That is weird,” Trig answered.

“i’ll tell you something else that’s weird,” Zak said. “I just told you all that i was with a guy, and he started to give me a blow-job; but until we were talking about this, i’d completely forgotten. And you know what? I can barely remember it now. It’s like a dream or something, fading away.”

“Yeah, same with me,” Kyle said—“even though i was seeing that girl for awhile in high school, i can hardly remember her!”

“I wonder,” Benji said, looking thoughtful, “if that’s something our Owners are doing for us? After all—do you want to remember?” he looked at each one in turn. And after a moment’s thought, each one said no.”

“All i want is Him,” Kyle said, inhaling deeply as he felt the sudden surge of arousal within him.

After the boys came back from date night, Benji and trig reported that their Owners had confirmed that, yes, the forgetfulness was something their Owners were doing for them. The boys congratulated Benji for figuring it out.

At bedtime, after the boys had made their routine latrine stop together, the anticipation of the new training was getting them keyed up. For each of the boys, several hours with their Beloveds certainly left them full of sexual energy; they were comparing their erections to see whose was more vertical, and which one was throbbing the most. The latter competition required standing very still; between the effects of surging hormones and temptations to horseplay, no winner in the latter category was established satisfactorily.

Beck herded them into the bedroom and quieted them down. He explained that would load the audio file from his room, after they got into bed, to play on speakers that the boys saw were mounted on the walls above them. As Beck walked from boy to boy, first he reached out and clipped a small meter on each boy’s collar; then he placed the proper trainer in each boy’s open mouth. As Trig received his trainer, a surprised look came over his face, drawing the interest of the rest; but within moments, the faces of all registered that they knew what had prompted Trig’s reaction. Once placed in the boy’s mouth, the trainer quickly changed shape, but it was still entirely inside each boy’s mouth. Trig tried to ask a question, but the trainer was holding down his tongue. He could only mumble, so he gestured his question to Beck.

“No, you won’t be able to remove it, until after the training session, which will last several hours—then the trainer will remove itself from your mouth; you’ll find it in the morning. As you must have guessed, it has animate properties like the other gifts your Owners have given you.

“The meters I clipped to your collars will receive and record feedback on how your training session goes, which will, in turn, form the starting point for the next session, and so forth. It’ll also note how long each of you takes to enter the trance, and all other physical, emotional and psychic reactions. Your Owners tell me each of you should respond very promptly to the Trigger to enter a trance. All you need do is lay down to sleep normally; it will take care of itself.

Should you attempt to resist it—or simply allow yourselves to be distracted while the process begins—you’ll find it has ways of asserting itself. But—judging from the looks on your faces, I suspect that won’t be a problem!” That elicited mumbled giggles from the boys, who couldn’t wait to see what this would be like.

Full of excitement, the boys jumped into their beds as Beck turned out the light. They tried to remain still, not making a sound, as they waited for the audio file to begin; for a few moments, the only sound was each other’s excited breathing. Then…was there a low hum? They strained…and one by one, they were out.

After a few minutes, Beck quietly stepped back into the room, lit dimly from moonlight and other stray lights from outside. He was dressed for bed now, wearing only boxers and a t-shirt. He was holding something the size of a cell phone, but the readouts on the screen matched those of the four individual meters he’d clipped on the pups—he looked at the readouts to verify that, indeed, all the boys were now entranced.

Beck reached for the light dimmer, and brought it back on at a very low level—just slightly more light than the waning moon was providing. Then he stopped at each bunk, looking for something: a small camera, embedded either just above the lower bunk, or else on the ceiling above the top bunk. These had been installed over the Christmas break, and they would be used the first time tonight: although They weren’t going to see them till after Their weddings, the Owners wanted a recording of these moments in Their boy’s training.

After this, Beck stepped out, only to return a moment later with a chair from the kitchen, which he quietly place in the area between the two bunks, and then he sat down to watch. One of the privileges of a Protector is given is to enjoy these moments, provided he doesn’t in any way disturb or affect the training. Since the boys were completely out—and, as a muggle, neither his pheromones nor his seed could affect the boys—he was permitted to enjoy the show.

And it was just beginning. One by one, the boys calmly reached down and moved the sheet aside, leaving them completely exposed. They hadn’t all laid down on their backs, initially, but now they all held the same, calm pose.

Beck knew that, in these sessions, not only would the trainer in the boys’ mouths be active, but also the garden gates in their rectums. He’d been accurate in telling the boys, earlier, that the devices had been working properly to this point; they had been effective both in providing a chastity shield, as well as in helping keep them tidy when they used the bathroom. And, they had had some very minimal effects on the boys’ readiness to receive their Owners. But he omitted the fact that they needed to do much more; but that in order for that not to be disruptive and distracting, it needed to happen in a session like this. Thus, while the garden gates are installed early on, their full program doesn’t begin until the mouth trainers are added.

Beck’s intense focus moved from boy to boy, watching their reactions as the trainer—he knew—was slowly beginning to take the shape needed for the exercises. One by one, their mouths were forced open, their lips forming an “O” and wrapped tightly around the device. Beck knew what was happening. Each one was designed to replicate the Manhood of the boy’s Owner in every way. What Beck was observing was the reaction of their mouths as if their Owner’s flaccid Phallus had just been placed on their lips, and now was beginning to enter. Meanwhile, the audio file—although it wasn’t supposed to affect him, Beck was wearing earplugs just in case—was prompting the boys with instructions on how to respond—what to do with their lips, tongue and mouths. If they responded well, a reward in the form of pleasure was given; otherwise, they would redo that exercise before moving on.

Next, Beck watched as the trainers began to expand—simulating the Owner’s Champion becoming erect in response to the boy’s ministrations. The boy’s mouths began working: they were simulating various ways to use their lips and tongue to give pleasure just to the tip of a Man’s Glory; he could tell from the way the boys’ mouths were moving, that this lesson included how to work with a foreskin.

As he watched, Beck’s own endowment had swollen, and was finding its way to fly of his boxers. He liked this about old fashioned boxers: the way the fly would pull open, and his erection would escape of its own accord. As he watched the boys’ tongues flicking rapidly over their trainers, Beck remained still, savoring the feeling of his cock popping out into the cool air. Ah, there it goes, Beck sighed.

But expecting a lengthy show, Beck waited before touching it; he just enjoyed feeling it pulse with life.

He could tell from the way the boys were working their mouths, and the expressions on their faces, that each of them was experiencing their Owner’s full erection as it was going deeper into their mouths. Beck know that, even in this first session, the trainer would test the boy’s gag reflex.

Sitting, Beck had a great view of two of Trig and Kyle; he had to stand to see Benji and Zak, as they learned to have their mouths deeply penetrated the first time. Benji was especially fetching as his mouth gaped wide open; Beck knew first-hand what that was like. The sound effects were also a delight; one boy after another began making soft, guttural noises as they adjusted to something alive filling their mouths.

Beck’s hand was wrapped around his cock now, which arched up through his boxers like a crescent moon. He was breathing heavily, his powerful chest rising and falling as he watched the boys in action, and reacted to their moans. He listened for what would come next…there it was: the telltale shape of the mouth as it began to suckle. Beck could only guess what the audio file was telling their minds, but what he saw was longing growing in each face and a four-part harmony of hungry slurps and moans. Beck looked down to see Kyle’s whole body react: he lifted and spread his legs, his arms curled up to his shoulders, his hands formed little balls, and his slender, six-inch joystick pointed straight toward his face, quivering and leaking.

One by one, each of the boys followed suit. Trig moaned louder; it was a close call between Benji and Zak, which seemed to suckle with greater intensity.

A distinct choking sound from Zak told Beck that his trainer was testing his gag reflex; the same followed with each of the boys. The device would, over the semester, keep pressing—and, with help from direct neural stimulation as well as guidance from the audio file—train the boy’s throat to accept invasion with only as much resistance as to make the Man’s conquest truly enjoyable. After a few minutes’ testing of their throats, the boys returned to suckling. Then, when he saw the boys’ heads start to twist and bob, Beck realized they were learning more passionate ways to make love to a Man’s Staff of Life.

This couldn’t go on much longer. The boys’ bodies were heaving, their skin covered with a fine mist of sweat. Beck couldn’t last much longer either, as Beck leaned back against the chair, his strokes coming more frequently. He wanted to hold off until the at least one of the boys started to fire; but: much more of this, and he wouldn’t care.

He turned back to Kyle; as the slightest of the four boys, he seemed the most overwhelmed by the simulated massive invasion of his mouth. His moans had given way to soft, gasping moans of a higher pitch. The boy was so close…

Then it came all at once. The action of the boy’s mouth changed again; his noises were no longer those of longing, but rapid, muffled gulps; then the quivering piston between the boys legs began to fire, sending great globs of boy cream against the boy’s chest and neck.

That’s when Beck lost it; he arced back against the chair as felt his body pass the point of no return; then, from years of experience, he instinctively bent forward as his pelvis convulsed involuntarily; he gaped his mouth wide open to receive a series of strong blasts of his own seed.

By the time Beck’s climax had passed, and he began to recover, Kyle’s orgasm was over, and now Benji was in the throes of his own. He could tell Trig was close; as he savored the sweet moments that followed an orgasm, he turned to watch Trig’s climax. Of the four boys, Trig had the most impressive organ; eight inches long, ramrod straight, crowned by a lusciously plump head. He could see the boy’s nads tightening up.

He glanced up at the boy’s face; as much as he wanted to see the boy’s impressive member fire, he watched his face to confirm what he suspected. And there it was—there came a moment where the boy stopped his desperate suckling, and his body calmed, and his mouth quivered only slightly; then Beck saw the boy’s Adam’s apple jumping: he was swallowing rapidly; and just that moment, the boy’s pelvis convulsed, and the heavy plaything between his legs was coating his stomach with his cream.

Beck would confirm the next day that, yes indeed, the devices were teaching the boys to associate their own climax with the satisfaction of their Owner’s Seed, filling their mouths and throats.

While he was focusing on Trig, Zak came to completion. If he stayed, or came back later, Beck could enjoy the second show, when the boys’ gates would be running their programs—this time, training the boys’ rectums. But there would be other evenings; and since the two training programs altered sequence, next week the boys would start with quim-training. As quietly as he came in, Beck made his way back to his room.

Chapter 35: The new normal

The Monday after the boys all returned marked the first week of the semester. They’d dutifully compiled their individual schedules and—after some comparisons and editing by Beck—posted them. Every hour of each boy’s day was accounted for. Once again, most of their academic work was happening within the narrow world of the kennel. This, of course, was by design. It not only allowed the boys plenty of time to learn the special skills they needed; but it also acclimated them to the reality they would often face after they were mated: their Owners might choose to keep them at home; or, He might choose to keep them in an environment very like the kennel, spending time daily with other boys or pups.

For Benji, there would be time away spent with the swim team. Evan thought seriously about having Benji drop out, and give up his scholarship, but decided that was an unnecessary fight with the Pritchards. Instead, the interactions with the swim team had provided some opportunities for Benji to overcome any sense of self-possession; now, months later, Benji was entirely past that. And, with the help of the coach, the swim team had gotten past any issues with Benji’s chastity protector, either as seen in his speedo, or else in the showers.

But now with swim meets on the agenda for this semester, Evan thought it might be better if the whole school—not to mention visiting teams—wasn’t aware of Benji being in chastity. But with Beck issuing Benji a jock to wear with his speedo, problem solved.

All the boys had time allotted for family contacts as well. In order to hone their skills, some of these were scheduled for days they were in puppy mode—to see how quickly and effectively they could make the transition.

But one problem Beck had noticed was that while all the boys enjoyed puppy mode, Zak and Trig got into it so much they didn’t always adjust back as promptly as they needed to. So this was a problem that needed to be addressed.

Beck had several tools he could try. As a fairly new Protector—he’d only trained one other class, two years before—this problem was new to him. He thought about using corporal punishment, which he had used to good effect in the first semester: making Trig, and on a second occasion, Kyle, bend over his knee for a bare-bottom spanking in front of the other boys proved to be a marvelous help to making the boys docile and cooperative. That also made occasional swats work well to keep the boys in line.

But, Beck thought, it might not help here; the problem here was boys overdoing their self-humiliation. Better would be denying them something they crave if they stay in pup mode too long. He decided to bring it up when he saw the Masters later that week.

Two days later, Beck was having lunch with Nathan, Manuel, Evan and Andrew; they were in the student union, at a McDonalds, in a quiet corner; they’d waited till after 2 pm, when they knew the crowd would be thinner, both for privacy reasons, and to have a table together. The future Masters had come together with Beck a few times for progress reports last semester, and this meeting—falling in the third week—was the first for the new semester.

The first item of discussion was the nocturnal training sessions. Since they all wanted to wait until after their mating with the boys before they saw them entirely naked, none of them had seen the videos of the first three sessions. But they were well aware Beck had been present. That had become a custom for Protectors, as this method of training the boys was developed. Although not all Superiors used it, it was very popular.

At first, the Protector would be present to see that the equipment was working as intended; but it soon became a “fringe”—the Protector couldn’t do anything sexual with the boys; but if they were knocked out, why couldn’t he enjoy the show? Indeed, with the technology being fairly well established—and then with the addition of concealable video cameras—the Protector didn’t really need to be present physically at all. Pretty much the only expectation was to see that it all began well the first time, and to be present, in the next room, for the first two weeks. But, of course, Protectors were happy to enjoy this perk frequently.

The video cameras, of course, served multiple purposes: they not only record the boys’ reactions, both for immediate monitoring and as a keepsake for the Owner; but they also serve as a check in case any Protector exceeded his authority. Finally, they were also something the Protector could view, the next day,

Beck grinned as he described the way the boys were responding to the training. He used both his direct observations each of the first two sessions, and also from what he saw on the videos later each week. He was away for the third session, but he reviewed them the next day.

Measured by how quickly the boys all orgasmed on their first night—first from oral stimulation, then anal—they were responding well. The meters recorded this, and also were able to compare this with data collected over the years with other boys whose Owners use the same technology for their training. Each of the Owners enjoyed hearing details about how His particular boy was reacting: Zak’s facial expressions, for example; or Trig’s whole-body climax when experiencing mounting. A couple of the boys were struggling with their gag reflex, but that is sometimes the hardest issue to overcome. Likewise, it normally takes many weeks before a boy can instinctively open properly for mounting. So the normal course of action was to monitor their progress; and if necessary, schedule more frequent training. “It just means more laundry duty,” Manuel cracked, prompting laughter.

While the training for sexual responsiveness was the main item of discussion, the group touched briefly on how the boys were doing generally. They’d all adjusted properly back from the break, and pup-training, introduced during the break, was working well; “but, in the case of two boys, Trig and Kyle, occasionally too well.” He described how they were taking their time switching out of puppy mode.

“Do you have a strategy for dealing with it?” Kyle’s Owner, Nathan, asked.

Beck said he did; and proceeded to share his strategy with the Men, including various possible punishments and rewards.

“Well, you have My OK,” Manuel said. He looked at Nathan, who gave His assent with a nod. “Today’s Wednesday, you have a couple of puppy sessions still this week, right?” Beck nodded. “I suggest You be flexible this week; and I’ll keep you posted as the situation warrants.”

The rest of the time, the Men compared notes about Their plans for their “nights“—i.e., the night They would mate with their boys; all the Men were planning more conventional weddings; Manuel and Evan would be legally marrying Their boys, while Nathan and Andrew were participating in ceremonies that wouldn’t be legally recognized where they would live. They realized they could seek a legal marriage in another jurisdiction; it just wasn’t that important to them.

As They’d done before, They were able to compare notes about Their “in laws”; as difficult as Evan’s might have been, it wasn’t as bad as what Nathan had faced with Kyle’s family—who, sadly, had effectively cut him off. Trig’s parents had been divorced, and his father was out of the picture; his mother was making no problems; but that was sad for another reason: she just didn’t care much either way. Zak’s family had gone through adjustments years earlier when they came to grips with him being gay; so this development wasn’t such a leap. Without going into details, Evan had let the others know how Jake Pritchard had picked up on Evan’s domination; for various reasons, that hadn’t been an issue for anyone else.

One more topic before the Men finished lunch: dance class!

It had been Evan’s idea, so He could dance with His boy on the night of His wedding; and attending an elite prep school, He’d actually learned some steps; but Benji hadn’t. When He checked with the other Men, They all liked the idea too, so everyone signed up.

Three weeks in, the Men were discussing how it had gone so far. Even though the campus had a fairly liberal environment, They wondered how four male couples would be received, showing up for the first class. In fact, it had been no problem; they were having fun.

From there, Beck headed back to the kennel where he expected to find the boys doing chores. They’d have puppy time for dinner, but then switch back for homework.

When he walked in, he looked in on the boys on the way to stopping in his room; the boys were busily cleaning the kitchen as planned. Nodding with approval, he went on to his room.

When he came into the kitchen a few minutes later, he found three boys working away, and one with his back on the floor, legs up, whining like a dog. It was Trig.

“Boy, what are you doing on the floor? You have work to do! Get up!”

Grinning, Trig just barked and rolled over onto all fours and sniffed at Beck’s feet, hoping to impress him. It didn’t work. “That little stunt cost you your next trip to the bathroom. I hope you didn’t need it; or there’ll be hell to pay if you wet the floor.”

At that Trig quickly got back on two feet. “What? I’m sorry, Sir, I was just…”

Beck gave the boy a quick, stinging smack on his firm, round behind—brining a yelp in reply. “No backtalk, boy! Get back to work.

“And let me be very clear; I’m not to have any of you changing your training routines. You are pups when I say so, and boys when I say so. And when it’s time to go from one to the other, you move fast.

“If not…there will be consequences. Missing a bathroom break isn’t the worst. I assure you, if you play with me, you’ll have a punishment you regret.”

When dinner was ready and on the floor, he switched the boys to puppy mode; they would switch back the moment he returned. Then, to keep them off-kilter, he came back earlier than expected, and as he expected, he found them on all fours, eating from their bowls and communicating with pup sounds. When he walked in, Trig and Zak noticed and jumped up to their feet; Benji and Kyle didn’t notice him right away, but they soon realized what was happening and jumped up as well. Looking at the two of them, Beck asked, “you boys don’t want to lose any privileges, do you?”

“No Sir,” Benji said, shaking his head. Kyle just shook his head, but whimpered instead of answering.

“I didn’t hear you, boy! What was that?”

Kyle, realizing his mistake, shook his head and said, “I’m sorry Sir; I mean, no Sir.”

“Better; and congratulations—you win the privilege of cleaning up after dinner tonight. The other boys can have extra free time instead. Now get down, all of you, and finish your dinners,” he said, snapping and pointing his finger to the floor. All four quickly resumed pup mode.

The next day, Beck repeated his warning about not transitioning properly in and out of pup mode. The rest of the week the boys behaved better. When Saturday afternoon came, the boys were getting keyed up. For one, they’d all been to Benji’s swim meet that morning to support their brother; and the team had won. Second, it was date night; and finally, now that they were getting regular orgasms during sleep time on Saturday nights, they were looking forward to that as well. For all these reasons, they were full of energy and a little distracted.

After lunch and after some exercise, he switched them to puppy mode; they’d need to switch back a little later in time to shower up and get dressed for their Men. When the time arrived, Beck snapped his fingers, saying, “up, boys up—time for your shower.” And what he thought might happen, did; Trig stayed on all fours, as if he didn’t understand.

“Oh, you want to be a puppy a little more,” Beck asked in a reassuring tone. Trig looked up from the floor and just nodded. “Aw, what a cute puppy,” Beck said, reaching down and scratching Trig’s head. “OK, puppy can have 15 more minutes.” Trig grinned and wriggled with delight.

Straightening up and starting to walk away, Beck lowered the boom. “Too bad you’ll have to miss your date with your Owner.”

That did it. Trig’s face showed instant realization; now he jumped up as he tried to apologize.

“Down boy!” Beck said sharply, pointing to the floor. “I said you get 15 more minutes, do it boy! But you remember what that cost you.” After they were able to witness that, Beck sent the others to the bathroom, and then went to his room to call Manuel. Then he came back to find a much sadder puppy Trig, still on the floor. Beck stood there, looking at his watch, letting Trig know how much time had elapsed. When Beck said “fifteen minutes,” Trig leapt to his feet, and then stood still, awaiting instructions.

“Now that’s a good boy. Your Owner wants you to call him; when you come back, I’ll have some chores for you.

None of the boys had any puppy difficulties after that.

Chapter 36: The Wedding

As the semester rolled on, wedding questions became more pressing. Benji had been content to leave everything to Evan, only entering into it when he had to, for his parents’ sake. But now, as invitations had to go out, Benji had to pay more attention.

The Pritchards had identified eighty people to invite—immediate family, some friends of theirs, and then high school and college friends of Benji—while only Esteban and Isabel Cortino, and Evan’s two brothers, sister and brother-in-law, would attend from his “side.” Also on the list would be Beck, the other boys who’d been training with Benji this semester, and of course their Owners. By mid-February, even before Spring Break, it was time for wedding invitations to go out; and the boys in the kennel were given that job. Andrew and Zak’s wedding was also slated for May, and Nathan and Kyle’s for June; so as it turned out, the invitations for those three all coincided nicely. Then, after Spring Break, they pitched in again for Manuel and Trig’s August wedding in Mexico.

The Pritchards had cautioned Benji that some of their family and friends might not be comfortable with a same-sex wedding; and as the responses came in, that prediction proved true. That made Benji sad, but only a little. One of his older brothers said he and his wife wouldn’t come; the other brother, and his wife, on the other hand, were coming, as was Alex with his girlfriend.

Meanwhile, he’d gotten some surprises; most of the guys he knew from high school, especially from swimming and wrestling, were coming; almost all his college swim team was coming—and those that weren’t had conflicts and were apologetic.

With same-sex weddings being so new, there wasn’t much to go on regarding how to adapt wedding customs and protocols. Evan had asked his Father to be his “Best Man”; while Benji had asked his best friend, Trevor, to stand up for him. Via Skype and email, there was some discussion of what to call Trevor; Benji wanted “Gentleman of Honor,” but while Evan liked it, and it made Trevor laughed, they decided it was a little clunky, and anyway, would be a needless poke in the eye for some of those who would be attending, who weren’t quite comfortable with a “gay wedding” to begin with.

So what about clothing?

Evan and Benji both wanted Evan in a black tux, Benji in a white one; then, at one point, Evan was considering letting them both be black—again, as a concession to people’s feelings. But when He saw that so many of the very people whose feelings He was considering weren’t coming anyway, He went back to white for his boy. Meanwhile, both Evan’s Father, and Trevor, would also wear black. But no one would give anyone away, and there would be no procession. The couple and the witnesses, would assemble in front of the ballroom at a certain point, the judge would get everyone’s attention, the vows would be exchanged, and then on with the party.

In the same vein, the decision was made that Evan was the Groom—and Benji was the “spouse.”

“Fuck ’em” was Evan’s comment. Grinning mischievously, Benji asked: “do you want me to wear a veil?” That made Evan laugh.

As all this bounced around via emails, at one point Trevor—who both Evan and Benji sought as a good measure of the sensibilities of “folks back home”—wrote back: “All the same, I hope You don’t back off of kissing Your boy at the wedding—no matter what anyone thinks!”

“Count on it,” Evan answered.

Meanwhile, Benji and the boys still had school to finish. They not only had to meet the expectations of Hampshire College, but even more, their Owners. Of particular importance were their weekly, nighttime training sessions. Fortunately the boys were progressing well. By this time, all the boys were able to yield instinctively to being mounted; and only one of the boys was still having trouble consistently suppressing his gag reflex. By semester’s end, Beck was confident, that would be dealt with.

So now the boys’ programs focused on technique, and on refining and strengthening their ability to make the best use the muscles of their throats and rectums.

As April turned into May, the boys—and the Men—all had schoolwork to finish. For the Men, they also faced graduation. But little of that mattered to any of them. It was becoming all about the matings that were close at hand: beginning with Evan and Benji, the first on the calendar.

* * *

It had been a whirlwind final week before the big day.

The Saturday before, Evan, Nathan and Manuel had all graduated; (Andrew was finishing his first year of medical school). Before and after Evan’s graduation, Benji had done most of Evan’s packing for him, and on Tuesday, almost all of Evan’s property had been shipped to an address in North Carolina, which Evan told Benji would be “home base.” The last details for both the wedding party in Sacramento Evan left to Mrs. Pritchard and Alex’s fiancée, Brooke. Similarly, He left to Beck to work with His Father the planning for The Ritual in Mexico, including arranging a private flight from Sacramento to Costa del Sol. That gave Evan time to help Benji wrap up his year successfully, and make dean’s list for a fourth semester. Wednesday morning brought the flight back to Sacramento; Benji went home to be with his family until the wedding on Saturday, while Evan stayed in Sacramento to attend to various matters.

With such a simple ceremony planned, there was no rehearsal. Several months earlier, this had occasioned some awkward conversation. Linda Pritchard, in some terse emails with Isabel Cortino, first broached the subject; Isabel was baffled; then she wrote back simply, “there is no rehearsal planned.”

Linda decided to call Evan. It wasn’t the first time He and Benji’s mother had discussed wedding details, so He wondered why she was so tentative asking questions about the rehearsal. Then it dawned on Him; she was assuming that this would be the responsibility of the Cortinos; meaning that she’d tacitly accepted the idea that Evan was “the groom,” and Benji was the equivalent of “the bride.” All along, this had been an awkward subject no one wanted to bring up; now, Evan realized this had been accepted, at least by the Pritchards.

“Mrs. Pritchard, I’m sure My Mother simply misunderstood; and My Parents would be glad to host a dinner, in lieu of a ‘rehearsal dinner’; after all, They so enjoyed having you and Mr. Pritchard—and of course, Benji—for dinner several months ago.”

That did it. Recalling how awkward that evening had been, Mrs. Pritchard realized that maybe no “rehearsal dinner” was a good idea; and with farm life being what it is, it wouldn’t be easy for the Pritchards to be away so long anyway.

So instead, Evan decided—with Trevor’s help—to plan a variation on the traditional bachelor/bachelorette party. On Friday night, Trevor and Alex drove Benji up to Sacramento to meet Evan; meanwhile, Beck had arrived, as well as Nathan and Manuel, with Their boys. Also arriving that night were Evan’s two younger brothers, Derek and Logan, who were attending college in Spain. From the hotel, everyone took a limo to Morton’s Steak House, where the party had reserved a private room. Originally, Evan had pushed for two rooms, to separate the Men and the boys; but because He couldn’t explain the whole story of his Family to Trevor, Trevor had a hard time seeing this; so Evan relented.

To Evan’s delight, His Father surprised Him by joining Him at the dinner, although He left before the cigars; and in another surprise, on the way out, He had everything put on His credit card.

The Men had cocktails, shrimp, steak, wine, desserts, more drinks and cigars. With Beck giving some directions to the kitchen, the boys were provided a simpler meal, Benji in particular—he ate no meat at all, just plenty of rice and vegetables. The pups were allowed to have one glass of wine with dinner, and some fruit for dessert.

After a boozy evening, The Men rounded up the boys and piled into the limo and headed home. Tomorrow was going to be a big day.

That night, Benji stayed in a suite with Beck, who now took almost total responsibility for the boy during the 36 hours or so before he was finally mated with Evan sometime Sunday evening. He would oversee the boy’s diet and hygiene very closely now as that Night drew near. Accordingly, the boy was given a light breakfast, and Beck reminded him of what he should—and shouldn’t—eat at the party later.

The guests were asked to arrive at 3 pm, with refreshments provided before the actual ceremony at 4. By unspoken consent, the Pritchards acted as hosts for this event; Esteban and Isabel Cortino arrived around 3:30 pm; They brought Evan’s sister and her husband, as well as Evan’s two younger brothers. Benji’s second oldest brother Chris had decided to come, but his wife did not; as expected, neither did his oldest brother, Buck, or his wife.

The officiant, a local judge, arrived 15 minutes ahead of time, and then just before 4 pm, Esteban Cortino left to escort Evan to the party, while Trevor walked in with Benji.

Right at 4, Jake Pritchard, not used to public speaking, briefly welcomed everyone and invited the judge to take over. He, too, had little to say before calling forward Evan and Benji, along with the witnesses. “Do you, Evan, take Benji, to be your spouse, so long as you both shall live?” “Do you, Benji, take Evan to be your husband, so long as you both shall live?” And it was done; Evan took Benji by the shoulders and kissed him. Then began the party, with food, an open bar, and all the usual toasts. It fell to Evan’s father to propose a toast for his son, and to Trevor, for his best friend. Esteban Cortino courteously let Trevor go first.

As he walked up to take the mic, Trevor grinned at the couple as he drew near. He was dashing in his tuxedo, surprisingly well suited to his V shape. He set down his glass of champagne, and then flashed his dazzling smile as he pretended to reach for notes and not find them, then said, “Oh that’s right—I don’t have any notes! Buckle your seatbelts!

“First, I want to thank the Pritchards and the Cortinos in the way they’ve come together, last night and today, in hosting a great wedding. The Pritchards have been like a second family for me, all these years! Thanks ‘mom and dad’!” He gestured toward the Pritchards, drawing a round of applause.

“Obviously we’re here to celebrate with Evan and Benji—and it’s my job, as the…”—looking over at Evan and Benji—“what’s my title, anyway? ‘Second-best man?’ No, that’s not going to work. ‘Mister of Honor’?” He made a face. “Nope. Huh. Well, how about ‘Best Friend’? Yep. That works,” he said, looking intently at Benji, who had a big smile.

“Best friend—and, let’s face it—adopted big brother. When we met in eighth grade, this poor kid needed so much help. Honestly, I think the signs on the bathrooms at schools confused him! But I kept him on the straight-and-narrow. At least…as best I could.” He punctuated that with a playful shrug, leading a number of people to laugh at the double entendre.

“Little bro, we were on the wrestling team together. But you kept getting smashed by all those big guys—what could I do? So we got you into something nice and safe, and not too hard: swimming”—that provoked groans and protests from Benji’s swim team buddies, but some laughs from the wrestlers. Trevor grinned again.

“All right, all right, geez, you swimmers are so sensitive! But seriously, I was pretty proud of you, Benji, with what you accomplished as a swimmer. You tore things up all through high school, and earned every bit of the scholarship to Hampshire College.

“As I said, you’ve been like a brother to me, and I don’t think it’s any secret that I’ve tried to look out for you. It was a little weird, you being off in Columbus, and I’m down in Arizona, after all the time we spent together through high school.

“But I’ve got to say, buddy: you’ve done well! You pulled quite a surprise, but—what the hell. You figured out what you needed, and what would make you happy. And I know you’ve found it in Evan.

“Evan, I was glad to look after Benji all these years; but now, that’s your job, so I’ll just go back to being best friend?” Evan nodded.

“OK, so: it’s my honor to offer a toast: to the, uh, bri—…uh, no; to the…broom and guide? No…to Evan and Benji!” Everyone clinked glasses, and after drinking the toast, Trevor walked over and shook Evan’s hand, and then put his arm around Benji’s shoulders, and while feigning a headlock, kissed Benji affectionately on his head. “Love you, little bro—and I’m so happy for you!”

While Esteban Cortino hadn’t known what to expect from letting Trevor go first, Evan did, and had given his father a heads’ up to expect something just like what Trevor offered. So Esteban, laughing, and with his usual gracious air, stepped up and said, with arms outstretched, “How can I add to that? I’m so proud of My Son; and I think He has chosen very well; I know they will both be very happy. And so, I raise My glass: To My Son! And, to His… Benji!”

No one threw a bouquet or removed a garter, but the newlyweds did feed each other cake, and were summoned several times to another kiss by guests clinking glasses.

After everyone had gotten food, and the toasts and the cake was served, it was time for music. And that meant dancing.

In His first dance with Benji, Evan did not hold back now. Nothing lascivious, but He was as openly affectionate as any straight couple would be.

In the planning for this party, Evan and Benji had let the Pritchards know to expect this; and Jake and Linda, realizing that the party at this point would probably go a direction they would find uncomfortable, had planned to excuse themselves around this point. When the first dance concluded, and the dance floor began to fill with other guests, they discreetly excused themselves, along with Benji’s older brother, Chris. It didn’t take long for the rest of the more straight-laced guests to follow suit.

Now things started to loosen up; and the dance floor soon had a number of male couples. Evan and His Friends all wanted to put Their dance lessons to good use, and show off what Their boys could do.

The band took everyone through their paces: with classics requiring waltzes and foxtrots, some Big Band numbers requiring the jitterbug—Nathan and Kyle surprised everyone with some very sexy moves—as well as opportunities for some Rock steps, even some line dancing, which turned out to be a showcase for Andrew and Zak.

Both Evan and Manuel wanted to show off a bit with some Latin dancing, with Evan leading Benji through a particularly scorching Tango. Of course, there were plenty of opportunities for slow dances, giving everyone a breather, and giving the couples a chance to be romantic together. As Benji looked around, he was delighted to see so many of his swim teammates and high school friends, especially Trevor, and his brother Alex and his fiancée Brooke, happily joining in—not bothered by all the male-male touching and kissing.

Finally, around 9 pm, it was time for the newlyweds to depart, while Trevor and Alex happily stayed behind to continue the tend to the party for several more hours. Nathan, Andrew, Manuel, and Their boys, along with Beck, left at this point, with the Cortino Family all having left much earlier.

Beck had arranged for a limo to take Evan and Benji, Nathan, Andrew, Manuel and Their boys, and Beck himself, to the airport to catch a private plane to Costa del Sol. That’s where the Members of The Race were assembling, for the Ritual of mating to take place the next evening.

“This is a pretty sweet ride you booked for Us, Beck ole buddy!” Nathan said as They settled in. The seats were arranged more like a living room than a usual commercial airplane; and the same cute slave that had served Evan on the New Years’ trip to Mexico. Hector was a mixed-race Creole from the Caribbean, with an auburn afro, trimmed very close, and clear, creamy skin the color of cafe au lait. He wore a smart uniform, modeled after the sort of blue uniforms pilots wore, except it was tailored to be much sexier, with the jacket—with gold buttons and gold stripes on the cuffs—shorter to show off his rear, and cut in make the most of his v-shape. The trousers, accordingly, were tailored to show off Hector’s curvaceous bottom and perky package.

The Men made playful comments to Hector, who happily flirted in return, as he fetched drinks for them all. Because it was a celebration, the Men decided to let Their boys have drinks; Benji, who would giving milk soon, stuck with champagne, and only a little.

Once on the plane, the boys all stripped to their underwear, which all proved to be especially well chosen for delighting the Men.

While the Men were complimenting Beck on how well he’d arranged things—and trained the boys—Manuel observed, “But, hey dude, this is a tough assignment for you, though; we all have our boys, but you didn’t bring a date?”

“Probably way too busy,” Nathan said, as he stroked Kyle, who was curled up beside Him.

“That’s basically right,” Beck replied, “That is—at least through the rest of the wedding. Once we get this One mated to His boy…” Beck smiled wistfully, “I’ll have some fun in the sun!”

“Oh yah? Do tell, brother!” Andrew said, leaning in. Beck waved his hand. “I’ll just say I’ve got something planned for the day after. And the day after that!”

“Sweet!”

“Yeah, you sure deserve it!”

About this time Hector came in, drawing attention away from Beck as he flashed his smile and saw to everyone’s drinks. So it went—it was, all in all, a raucous flight to Mexico.

It was late when they got in, well after midnight. Another limo met the Men and the boys; Hector and the pilot—also a slave of The Race—got the guests poured into the limo; and the limo driver got them into the resort. While Beck was a little worse for the wine, he managed to help get the Men to Their suites with Their boys, with Benji staying, again, in Beck’s room.

Chapter 37: A lazy day before the Night

Everyone slept late, including the boys. Since nothing was planned until the party and Ritual, starting at six, the plan was to sleep in, get breakfast on Their own, and meet on the beach around 10. By prior arrangement, Beck brought Benji to Evan’s quarters around 9—Evan wanted to have breakfast with His spouse. Evan greeted His pup at the door, wearing a sexy pair red trunks from Addicted; Benji had on a suit similar to what he wore for competition, except it was considerably skimpier, but with more room in the pouch. With his chastity protection enhancing his bulge, the result was that it was tugged down, showing some of his pubes—which Beck confirmed was exactly the idea. Another special feature was a hole sewn in to allow Benji to pull through his engagement ring, which he had done.

Evan’s smile was all Benji needed. “You took him to do his business?” Evan asked Beck, who nodded in response and departed. Breakfast was bacon and eggs for Evan; for Benji, it was hot cereal and fruit. Evan had coffee, while Benji had herbal tea. “Well, pup, it’s time to hit the beach!” Evan directed the boy to grab the cooler and other items He wanted to take along, while Evan found his leash, which he clipped to the ring on the front of the boy’s swim suit. Benji sighed contentedly as his Owner led him out to the beach.

It wasn’t yet ten, but Nathan was there already with Kyle; a few minutes later, Andrew showed up with Zak. Nathan wore a neon green pair of trunks—and now, for the first time, Benji had reason to guess at how arduous Kyle’s training would have been the past semester! Andrew wore the same pink shorts from the New Year’s trip, while Zak had a Speedo-style suit, bright red, but with a bold white stripe straight down the front, which was very sexy. A little after that, Manuel showed up in some standard issue floral jams, while Trig was very well displayed in a cute, tight, bright orange square-cut suit.

Four Men and Their boys made for a good touch football game and some fun Frisbee-throwing in the water. That kept everyone busy till around 1, when the Men were thinking about lunch. The Men ordered some fried chicken and beer for Themselves, and some “puppy chow”—rice and beans—for the boys; in the spirit of the day, the boys got some sips of beer as well, except for Benji, who grinned and said, “don’t worry, brothers, I’ll get something nice later!”

After lunch, the Men wanted to lounge, so each one stretched out on the beach, with Their boys beside Them.

Evan looked over at His boy, who seemed to be sleeping. With an impish grin, He caught the eye of Nathan, who was lying on the other side of Benji, while He reached into the cooler and found a piece of ice; then He reached over and carefully set it in the cleft between Benji’s pecs. Almost instantly, Benji reacted, causing the two Men to burst out laughing. Figuring out what happened, Benji started laughing too.

Still laughing, Benji said, “thank You Sir, that actually feels pretty good!”

“You want another piece, pup?”

“Sure, Sir.” Reaching for another piece of ice, Evan said, “let’s see how still you can be, pup”; then He brought it, and lightly touched the ice to the boy’s nipple; when the boy didn’t react, Evan nodded, and then brought the ice down to the boy’s abdomen; Benji watched, and tried very hard to stay still; but as Evan began lightly tracing the ice just above the waistband of his bathing suit, it became harder and harder for the boy to remain still; with several groans, he kept his reactions to a few twitches. “Well done, boy!” Evan said, as He reached toward the boy’s lips, and slipped the melting cube into the boy’s mouth.

“Mmm, thank You Sir.”

As Evan fed the boy the ice, He turned toward the boy, who took the cue to turn on his side facing Evan. Looking at His boy, and leaning close, He said in a soft voice, “there’s something I wonder if anyone has told you about—something else that changes after tonight?”

“What’s that, Sir?”

“Remember when Beck and I told you about all the ways Men of The Race are different, and also the way you’ll be different, after you’re mated?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Do you ever consider the implications of what We told you, how both Superiors, and Their boys, have much more intense sex drives? Both We, and you, will have a lot more orgasms?”

Benji didn’t answer right away; his face showed that he was thinking it through. Then his eyes got wide.

“You mean…”

“Yes, boy,” Evan said, smiling as He ran His finger along the boy’s jaw line. “Like bunnies! Starting tonight!” Benji grinned wide.

The Men and the boys lounged in the sun awhile longer; but after awhile, the Men sent the boys to workout; then it would be time to for them, and the Men, to get ready for the big evening.

When six o’clock came around, the Guests, who filled the hotel, began finding Their way to the ballroom, first for drinks and a lavish buffet, and then for an evening of revelry.

Where the night before had been everything a contemporary wedding would be, this was going to be all The Race’s customs on full display: a revelry of food, drink, and a celebration of sex. The Cortinos were the hosts here, and They had welcomed the guests and begun the party already. But where dancing had become part of the event, the custom was for that to wait until the Man and His chosen arrived.

When Evan arrived with his boy, He and Benji were wearing tuxedos, Evan in black, Benji in white. Evan stepped into the ballroom to greet His Friends and Family, with Benji by his side. Evan held Benji’s leash in His Hand; only this time, it was attached not to his collar, but to a gold chain that passed through the fly of the boy’s trousers, to the ring He’d given Benji to mark his engagement. That drew applause and cheers; and even some cheeky glass-clinking, which Evan happily complied with, giving His boy the kind of passionate, probing, open-mouth kisses He’d held back from the night before.

Now Evan tugged on the leash and led Benji to the center of the ballroom floor. He wanted to dance some more with His boy; and while He’d been pretty open at the party in Sacramento, He’d saved some special moves for this party.

The first dance was slow and romantic, just for Evan and Benji; at last, Evan could caress and kiss His boy without any reserve; He held Benji’s body close to His, so that the boy could feel the beat of His Heart, and every muscle in motion, one in particular. Next came some faster dances, and for these Evan unclipped Benji’s leash. He was joined by other Masters with Their male or female mates. His Friends from school—Nathan, Manuel and Andrew—danced near Him at various points, exchanging grins as They all put to use the lessons They’d all taken together.

Among The Race, there was no taboo about public displays of affection, or—for that matter—desire or arousal. Thus, where human males were expected to wear clothing that restrained their members, especially if erect, for Males of The Race, nothing could be more demeaning or shameful. On the contrary, a Man was expected to be proud of His Endowment, especially if aroused. For The Race, the only “modesty” was to cover Their Glory—and this because of the effect of Their Pheromones.

Thus many of the Men present were wearing “traditional” attire—meaning loose, flowing robes and trousers made of linen, cotton or silk. The upper portion would often lie open, exposing a Man’s Torso; while the pants would be tailored to create a comfortable but revealing pouch in front, with extra folds should the Man suddenly need that. Other Men wore more conventional clothing, but their trousers were similarly tailored.

As many of the Men danced with their mates, while others looked on, a lot of arousal was proudly displayed, marveling—and arousing—the boys, Benji included.

Curiously, for women, although deemed inferior, they alone were expected to be modestly clothed.

The boys, however, followed a more universal norm: little or no clothing. Those who were mated wore no clothing, but jewelry or flowers were frequent. Only the boy to be mated wore a crown of flowers, Benji was proud to note as he danced with Evan. Those boys who were yet to be mated generally wore something to cover their “charms”—meaning their genitals—until the day of their mating. Thus Benji’s kennel “classmates,” dancing with their Owners, were wearing various minimal items: a loincloth for Trig, a cute fig leaf design for Zak; Kyle wore a stylized jockstrap that caught Evan’s Eye as something He might want on His own boy at some point.

After several dances, it was time for Benji to be led away one last time by his protector, who would ensure the boy was ready for his Owner. After the last dance, Beck approached, and Evan re-leashed Benji—at the collar now—and Beck led the boy away, to approving murmurs among the guests.

Once Beck reached the room where Benji would be prepared, he directed him to strip off everything. Then, as Beck took him into the bathroom—a conventional one—he said, “Remember what I told you before: the garden gate would be moving about inside you, assuring that when you do your business this time, you’ll be quite clean for tonight—and, if it pleases your Owner—tomorrow as well. Was that feeling unsettling, boy?”

“No Sir,” he said, as he sat down; but I feel very full.

“Well, you won’t in a few minutes. Clean yourself afterward the way I told you, then call me after that.”

Sure enough, everything went exactly as Beck predicted, and the boy had reason to wonder if anything was left inside him! Even so, Benji had a bottle with a viscous liquid in it, that he was supposed to squeeze inside himself, and hold for a hundred-count, then he voided that. Benji called Beck when he was finished.

Then it was time for a shower, in which the boy was to carefully clean himself below; he’d groomed himself carefully the day before, so this need not be repeated. he did carefully shave his face however.

After the shower came an inspection from Beck—which Benji passed. As Beck was inspecting the boy’s chamber, he told him to give a little push; “it’s time to remove the garden gate.” And with just a little effort, out it came, into a washcloth in Beck’s hands. “That’s your job to wash that, boy, then I’ll give it back to your Owner.”

After this, Beck produced a vial of fragrant oil, which he used to anoint the boy in several places, particularly under his arms and between his legs, and at the entrance of his chamber. “You’ll find, boy, that the device that was inside you all this time was also stimulating the glands there; you’ll find you have all the lubrication you’ll need. When Beck touched him there, it took his breath away; “yes, boy, you’ll also find you’re much more sensitive there from now on.”

Next, Beck carefully prepared the boy’s hair, giving it a sexy edge; finally he dressed the boy.

He decorated the boy’s wrists with several gold bracelets; around the boy’s waist Beck placed a delicate gold chain that went around his waist and rested on his hips; then he added several ankle bracelets. Then he carefully wrapped the boy’s lovelies in a triangle of delicate white silk, just opaque enough to tease without revealing. It provided no cover in the back; instead, had three cords, one that passed between the boy’s legs and along his cleavage, to meet the other two. Beck tied a knot at the boy’s thigh that Evan would easily untie later.

Finally, Beck placed a garland of delicate white flowers on the boy’s head, and then clipped the leash to Benji’s collar, and led him back. As he walked him back, Beck saw Benji was trembling a little. “Don’t worry, boy; He loves you deeply; and you have done very well in all your training. You have nothing to fear.”