The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Behind Closed Doors

Codes: mc / md / ft

Note:

This is a lightly revised version of a story I wrote a few years ago and found on my hard drive. My thanks to all the authors who have influenced, and continue to influence, me. Enjoy!

Feedback always appreciated at:

Disclaimer:

This story is just that, a story. It is a work of fiction and nothing at all to do with the real world or how to treat people in it. It contains descriptions of nonconsentual sex and other nasty things that should not be read by anybody under the age of 18.

* * *

The Doctor drained the dregs of the tepid coffee before casually tossing the paper cup into the wastebin. The heavy steel door clanged shut behind him. There was a reassuringly loud click as the door locked behind him. A dimly lit, unpainted breeze-block corridor led towards a flight of steps which went deep down under the unassuming new storage building. This remote part of the campus was rarely visited by either the university staff or students. He had made sure of that. Privacy was key to his work. At last, the Doctor found himself in front of a solid, heavy metal door designed to resist any attempt at unauthorised access.

He keyed in his owb personal access code. With a hiss, the door slid open and the Doctor stepped into gleaming clinical brightness.

Wincing slightly at the oppressive white glare of artificial lighting, the Doctor picked up the clipboard and scanned the daily status report on how his subjects were progressing. Thankfully no surprises awaited him. There were four subjects currently within his secret facility: two were in the final stages of Level 3 programming, another one had been moved to Level 2 after enthusiastically completing her initial conditioning, while a brand new subject had arrived late last night.

The Doctor perused the details of his latest victim to be. Samantha Jacobs, twenty seven, high flying executive with a commercial bank, blah, blah, blah.... Skipping downwards through all the largely irrelevant personal information he finally discovered the client specifications. A wry smile creased his face as he read what he was being paid handsomely to do by Samantha’s former boss. Dear old Mr. Richardson, pillar of the community, charitable benefactor, doyen of high society, former governor and deranged pervert was an old and valued client. Already the Doctor had created quite an impressive collection of toys for Richardson’s amusement who now all resided in the lower levels of his opulent country residence. All modified to his specific requirements, Richardson was an avid and voracious collector, continually adding to his personal harem. So now he was in need of a new puppet and the Doctor was more than happy to provide. As well as the considerable cash generated through the sale of slaves, which financed his activities here as well as greasing the palms of the university to look the other way, Richardson and his friends had the clout to offer complete protection from any over-zealous police or official investigation that might be launched.

Looking up from the clipboard the Doctor noticed Alpha demurely standing close by. The redhead, dressed in white latex stockings, long white elbow length rubber gloves and nothing else, held her lithe body rigidly upright, tense and expectant in his presence. She had been quite a gifted student once, and her brilliance had made her an ideal assistant for his research work, once she had been modified to meet his requirements. The Doctor was proud of the work he’d done on Alpha; the multiple layers of deep core brainwashing, thought modification, emotional realignment and targeted memory erasion had all produced what he considered to be one of his finest creations. Not only was Alpha a completely devoted slave whose every fibre was dedicated to serving his every whim, but she still possessed a sharp scientific mind that was invaluable in his continuing work.

“Good morning Alpha,” the Doctor murmured.

The redhead’s eyes rolled back and her entire body shuddered as the orgasm took her. It took only a few moments to complete, but these self-induced pleasure reactions ensured Alpha was completely addicted to him. Alpha’s wide eyes burned with adoration as she gazed directlty towards him, begging for him to take her.

“Good morning Master,” Alpha gushed enthusiastically, her voice trembling with desire. The Doctor could feel the red hot heat of the lust raging within his slave from here.

Returning the clipboard to it’s peg, the Doctor remarked casually, “I see you have been busy over the weekend.”

“Oh, yes Master,” his slave breathed. Just as she had been taught, Alpha had thrust her heavily enhanced chest outwards as far as possible.

With a last lingering look at his assistant the Doctor turned. “Good, lets inspect how our guests are progressing, shall we.”

After a short walk he reached the treatment area, with Alpha padding softly behind him in her stockinged feet. Entering through a side door they both found themselves in the long, narrow observation section, crammed with banks of circuitry and electronic equipment, that faced the individual treatment chambers. Mirrored glass allowed them to observe without being seen, not that the unfortunate subjects trapped within were capable of noticing their arrival.

Each treatment chamber consisted of a small, bare, white room. Floor, ceiling and walls were all dazzling white, even though the tinted glass of the observation area cut down the glare somewhat. In the centre of each chamber was a padded medical station to which the subject was strapped in. Depending on the status of treatment, the restrained slave-to-be could be moved from a sitting to a reclining position to allow full access for the various pieces of equipment needed during the process.

Right now the first two chambers were occupied by the Doctor’s newest creations, the two young women that had arrived there almost six days ago. Sally, the blonde big-breasted beautician was in the first chamber, reclined fully in the station, hips writhing in time to the ministrations of the vibrating probe that had been extended into her dripping snatch. There was always a keen market for naturally big breasted blondes in the Far East, particularly in the run up to Christmas, so he should get a good price for her at auction later in the month. The same scene repeated itself in chamber two where the petite Tammy was also happily spasming her will away with every stroke of the dildo within her. As a special customer order, Tammy was receiving additional programming in certain areas designed to make her current husband, and future Master, very happy indeed. The young heiress would gladly surrender her mind, body and fortune to her husband once the Doctor had finished with her. A quick glance at the readouts was enough to show that everything was progressing well with both subjects. By level 3 any resistance had long since been removed from their minds and it was just a matter of conditioning their sponge like brains to believe whatever was required.

Turning to chamber four, the Doctor observed the muscular Asian athlete sitting upright in her station. Twenty three year old Kim had been an Olympic team hopeful until a hamstring injury had led her to miss enough practice to get dropped and relegated to the relative obscurity of student life in this backwoods university. As soon as the Doctor had seen her on campus at the beginning of the year he had wanted her. It had taken time but he was in no rush. The Doctor made his plans slowly and carefully, ensuring no loose ends remained that might come back to haunt him. A break-in, drugging and kidnapping by his loyal assistants had brought her here four days ago. The hubbub about her unfortunate fatal car crash while drunk had occupied the local papers for a while and prompted predictable calls from local politicians for that particular stretch of road along the cliffs to be made safe. But, that was old news, forgotten in the rush to cover the fire at the pet food factory that was threatening to make a lot of people in nearby Newport jobless. Kim had disappeared, sinking permanently into his subterranean world.

The sweat drenched form of the Doctor’s new Asian slave was sitting upright in her station, facing the observation area. The pair of vibrators hummed inside her, keeping the girl continually aroused but not permitting any release of this built up agony within. At the same time, the headset and earphones over Kim’s head were continually bombarding her with visual and audio overload, penetrating whatever little defences she possessed at this stage. A synthesised version of Kim’s own voice whispered new truths into her ears while she watched a computer modelled image of herself performing various acts of obedience that she would soon experience in reality. By linking arousal and unimaginable pleasure to a life of obedience and service in her mind, Kim was learning the true meaning of her existence. Soon, Kim would be incapable of ever even contemplating any other way of living. Kim’s own frustrated arousal was acting in concert with her programming, pushing her deeper and deeper under the soft comfortable blanket of enslavement and the new identity of a Greek letter.

Happy at progress, he turned to the patient Alpha. “Very good my slave,” the Doctor smiled, “you have done well as always.”

Alpha’s already radiant face contorted in pure orgasmic delight. Alpha physically shook slightly, her programmed arousal peaking at the sound of praise from her Master. A trickle of moisture slid down her thighs as her eyelids closed ever so briefly.

“Now, lets go and visit our latest guest. Summon two nurses and we’ll begin.”

With huge effort Alpha left the room, managing to pant a “Yes Master” on her way out, as she fought with her overwhelming need to cum again.

Turning his head slightly, he briefly contemplated the sight of the taut, quivering, olive skinned Asian body that was becoming his property. He would enjoy her when the time came. Oh yes, he would savour the moment.

Closing the door behind him, the Doctor left the three enraptured captives to their inexorable fate and marched towards the holding cells.

Alpha and two other women waited beside the door to cell two. Unlike the semi-naked Alpha, the other two were fully dressed in white nurses uniforms: thigh high boots, tight fitting rubber thongs matched with rubber bustiers and long latex opera gloves. The slaves outfits were completed by the snug fitting, open faced rubber hood each one wore. Both hoods framed an expressionless female face. Two pairs of eyes, one brown, one green, stared blankly back at him. Like any organisation, it was important to have reliable backup staff behind the scenes to deal with all the mundane tasks that had to be done. He had chosen these particular women for their muscular rather than intellectual capabilities and removed every scrap of what had once been genuine trainee nurses and transformed them into pure conscience-free obedience. Unlike the hair-trigger orgasmic response of Alpha, these empty-minded slaves were primarily conditioned to obey. Having all his staff cumming at every word hs spoke was gratifying to the Doctor, but it did sometimes get in the way of whatever task he needed them to do.

“Slaves Omega and Delta will subdue the captive,” the Doctor announced to his rigid drones.

The two rubber nurses spoke as one; their voices a dull monotone. “Yes Master.”

With that the two strong, rubber clad, women disappeared inside the cell. There were a succession of screams and sounds of struggle from within the cell before it all grew quiet.

“The subject is secure, my Master.” Delta, the ebony skinned nurse reported mechanically.

Striding confidently forward, Alpha by his side, the Doctor confronted the former executive in the crumpled suit, now forced into a kneeling position by his two muscular attendants. Samantha’s make up had long since dissolved in the tears she had shed over the hours in her cell and it now formed muddy streaks down her flushed, but still very attractive, face. A pair of moist, terrified brown eyes looked up at him.

Bursting forth with careless bonhomie the Doctor greeted his captive. “Ah Ms. Jacobs, how nice to finally meet you.”

The Doctor noted that although she was visibly shaking with fear, Samantha did her best to hold her gaze with his. Terror was mingled with anger in Samantha’s eyes. The fear brought about by the injection administered by Delta during the brief struggle was fading.

“You bastard! What are you doing? Let me go right now you sick freaks....”

With a gesture, Omega’s free hand was instantly clamped over Samantha’s mouth, smothering her tirade of abuse.

The Doctor smiled again. “Now Ms. Jacobs, let me explain some things to you,” pausing for effect, knowing that Samantha was hanging on his every word. “You are not in control here. I am.” His tone was firm, harsh. The earlier cheer had been replaced by unwavering strictness. “If you do what I say then there will be no need to hurt you. If you try to resist us then I will have no compunction in getting one of my assistants to subdue you using whatever means I deem fit.” The Doctor held eye contact, never blinking once. “Do you understand me?”

Slowly, with difficulty because of Omega’s hand still cupped around her chin, Samantha nodded her head slightly. The sedative was already beginning to work it’s magic on her, making her more pliable and amenable to control.

“Excellent!” the Doctor exclaimed, his earlier demeanour returning, “things always work out more smoothly when everybody tries to get along.” Another dismissive wave of his immediately removed the gloved hand from the girl’s mouth. Samantha gasped slightly.

Nodding to the ever ready Alpha, the Doctor’s prize slavegirl strode towards Samantha. He saw Samantha’s eyes bulge in shock at the sight of the naked girl pushing a small trolley towards her.

“Let me introduce you,” the Doctor went on. “This is my assistant Alpha. She’s going to prep you now.” With an icy glare in his eyes the Doctor continued. “It would be for the best if you did not resist.”

With an obvious gulp, Samantha nodded again. With the fluency of years of practice Alpha set to work preparing the latest victim.

The Doctor leaned against the door frame watching with idle amusement as his well trained slave set to work. Stepping behind Samantha, Alpha stood over the kneeling woman and produced a complicated looking harness. Working quickly, Alpha soon had the flexible metal harness tightly secured around Samantha’s face and then brought the various ends together at the back of the girl’s head and locked it in place.

The captive’s brown eyes were drooping with tiredness. She was struggling to stay awake and focused. Samantha was fighting a losing battle.

Alpha was now attaching various devices to specific points on the harness. Curved metal units were fastened over Samantha’s temples, forehead and crown. Samantha knelt, barely able to keep from falling over. By now Alpha had added more devices which hid Samantha’s ears. The Doctor watched amusedly as Samantha’s brown eyes flickered briefly as she registered the earphones pressed inside each ear. The effect of the drugs quickly dissolved her awareness again.

A thin trickle of drool dribbled down Samantha’s chin before dripping down on to the tiled floor.

Finally, Alpha produced an opaque wraparound visor.

The Doctor smiled. “This is the last thing you will see as Samantha Jacobs. I hope you enjoyed it.”

Samantha’s heavy lidded eyes disappeared beneath the translucent plastic visor oblivious to the Doctor’s chuckling.

With that, Samantha was helped to her feet by the nurses. She made no attempt to resist; the sedatives had made her fully compliant.

“Take her to chamber three,” the Doctor ordered before proceeding to the observation and control room, leaving his loyal slaves to take care of the groggy Samantha.

The Doctor watched through the glass panel as his nurses set about installing Samantha into her station. They had cut through the girl’s clothes using a scalpel and her naked body was deftly manoeuvred into the embrace of her station. Restraints were buckled tightly around Samantha’s legs, arms and waist. After that, the nurses pushed Samantha’s head back into the moulded headrest and fastened the harness to it, holding her head still and firmly trapped in place for her conversion.

Their captive secure, the nurses withdrew and Alpha set to work again. The Doctor’s obedient slave threaded various wires through points on the station and plugged them into the individual units on Samantha’s harness that criss-crossed her head. Larger cables were plugged into ports over Samantha’s ear units while more sets of wires were secured in the visor unit.

Satisfied at the completion of her task, Alpha gave a large smile towards the mirrored wall behind which she knew her Master was watching and left the chamber. The next time the door was opened, a very different person bearing the likeness of Samantha Jacobs would emerge.

With a grin tickling his face, the Doctor set about activating the controls. It was all automated now. The computer registered patterns and responses and adjusted accordingly, not like the early days when he had honed his skills. Standard Level 1 training was only designed to break willpower anyway, not very sophisticated, but a necessary evil for the greater good. The Doctor set the visor display unit to five, halfway on the scale, while the earphones got a six. A green light flickered into life on the display console.

In the chamber, Samantha jerked slightly as her drugged mind registered the sudden onset of noise and light. Already, her confused mind was attempting to make sense of it all. Samantha was trying to find an anchor, something to pin her identity upon. But in the Doctor’s world to which Samantha now belonged, such solid points of existence were always an illusion, a trap to drag her deeper and deeper into submission.

Light from the corridor spilled over on to the console as the door opened. Alpha padded confidently towards her Master. With practised ease, she stopped, thrust out her cheat and lowered her eyes.

Alpha felt theever present tingle of oncoming bliss course through her body when Master idly reached out and cupped her left breast, pinching the nipple slightly, as he set about adjusting the controls.

The Doctor had plenty of time. The weekly Monday morning faculty meeting wasn’t for another hour.

Alpha shivered in anticipation of what was to come.

The End