The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Behind Enemy Lines

Chapter 4

Bruno opened the door and then stood just inside the room. Claire followed a moment later with a phone up to her ear.

“I’m just going in now,” Claire said into the phone. She stepped up to Tegan and then held out the phone. “Andie wants to talk to you.”

Tegan scowled at Claire as she accepted the phone. Claire looked like she wanted to cry.

“What do you want?” Tegan said.

“I’m giving you one last chance to smoke on your own. Even Rita has joined in. I’ll still find a good place for you in the company. If you still refuse, you’ll think that the Amber has it good.”

Tegan didn’t reply. Instead she handed the phone to Claire. “Tell your boss to go fuck herself.”

Claire put the phone to her ear. After half a minute she said, “I understand.” She stuffed the phone into her back pocket, walked over to the table, removed a cigarette from the pack and then lit it. “I really wish you’d accepted her offer, Tegan,” Claire said, smoke punctuating her words. “I hate what I’m about to do.”

Claire nodded to Bruno. He grabbed Tegan by the armpits and hoisted her to her feet. He wrapped one burly arm around her body, pinning her arms to her sides. With the other hand he pinched her nose. Claire took a drag on the cigarette, waited until Tegan breathed in and then blew smoke directly into her mouth.

She waited until Tegan finished coughing before talking. “I’m going to feed you the smoke from this cigarette. Afterwards you’ll be given the chance to smoke on your own. If you don’t we’ll do it again. We’ll keep it up until you finally light up a cigarette on your own.” Claire took another drag and forced her exhale into Tegan’s mouth.

“Please don’t do this to me,” Tegan said after she’d expelled the smoke out of her lungs. “Andie is evil. Fight her with me.”

“I’m sorry Tegan, but she has my mom. She can make people do whatever she wants. She told me that if I didn’t cooperate she’d turn my mom into a crack whore.” Claire took a puff and fed it to Tegan. “I’m begging you to smoke a cigarette, just one. I shudder at what she has in store for you otherwise.”

Tears streamed down Tegan’s face. “I can’t. I’ll never give in. She’ll have to kill me first.”

“Before this is over, you may wish she had.” Claire’s eyes filled with tears of their own. She looked at the cigarette, threw it at the wall and then ran out of the room.

Bruno followed Claire out the door at a leisurely pace. Ten minutes later he returned carrying a takeout bag from Ming’s Oriental Express and another pitcher of water.

“Do you need to use the bathroom?” Bruno said as he set the food and water on the table.

“No.”

“You want to watch TV?”

“Um, okay.”

Bruno pulled a remote out of his pocket. He switched it over to AMC. A rerun of Breaking Bad was playing. He set the remote on the table next to the take out and left the room.

Tegan removed one of the takeout containers. It had the tangy aroma of Orange Chicken. She skipped the chopsticks and found a plastic fork in the bottom of the bag. She ate her fill while she waited for Claire and Bruno to return. They didn’t. She didn’t see them again until she had to pee, nearly two hours later.

She knocked on the steel door. Bruno opened it and led her into the hall. Similar steel doors lined the hall in both directions, five to the left and four to the right. A small office was directly across the hall. Claire was its only occupant. She sat in front of a bank of monitors, rapidly smoking a cigarette. Bruno led Tegan down the hall to a series of single occupant bathrooms.

Tegan did her business quickly. There was no reason to tarry; the bathroom was even more depressing than her cell. Unlike her cell it wasn’t heated and the steel toilet froze her butt cheeks. It had sandpaper in lieu of toilet paper and brushed aluminum in place of a glass mirror. A hairy bar of soap sat on a shelf next to a sink that looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in months.

Once she’d been deposited back in her cell, Tegan lay down on her bed and tried to sleep. It wasn’t easy. She missed Gregory and Annabelle terribly. Gregory must be sick with worry. She should have been home hours ago and she always called whenever she was going to be late. Tegan popped open an eye and looked at the cigarette pack. Maybe if she just smoked a cigarette Andie would let her leave. Tegan doubted it. Perhaps Gregory had called the police, maybe her car had been spotted and help was on the way. Tegan doubted that, too.

“Then what are you doing out here?”

Tegan recognized Andie’s voice. It was muffled by the steel door and cement walls, but it was clear that she was shouting.

“That bitch wants to play? Let’s see how she likes this. Follow me, Bruno,” Andie shouted from the hall. “No, you stay where you are, Claire. I’ll deal with you later.”

It was silent for nearly ten minutes.

“Open the fucking door!” Andie screamed from the other side of the door.

The door flew open. Andie burst in carrying a gas mask in one hand and a perfume bottle in the other.

Claire hurried into the room. “I’m sorry Andie. Please don’t punish Tegan it’s not her fault.”

Andie ignored her and instead tossed the gas mask at Tegan. “Put that on.”

“Fuck you!” Tegan threw the mask across the room.

Andie crossed her arms. “Bruno, get in here.” When the giant man entered the room she said, “How would you like to fuck Tegan?”

“I’m sorry!” Tegan leapt off the bed and then scrambled for the mask. “I’ll put it on.”

Andie turned to Claire and then squirted her with the perfume. “Claire, you now have an intense smoking fetish. From now on the only way you’ll be able to get off is by turning non-smoking women into smokers. Forcing them to smoke through a gas mask will be the ultimate for you. Tegan will be your first.”

Claire looked at Tegan. The sight of her donning the gas mask sent a bolt of pleasure through her body. She let out an involuntary moan.

“Oh god, no,” Tegan said through the mask.

“I’ll leave you two to it.” Andie grabbed Claire by the back of the neck. “If she isn’t smoking on her own by the time I return I’ll make you addicted to donkey semen.”

“Why don’t you just squirt her with your concoction?” Claire asked as she removed a cigarette from the pack on the table.

“She tried to interfere with my plans and to a lesser extent so did you. I’ll use the formula on her eventually, but I want to break her first.”

“I’ll stop you somehow,” Tegan said.

Andie laughed. “And how do you plan on doing that? You may have noticed that I hold all the cards.”

“My husband has called the police by now. They’ll be looking for me.” Tegan wanted to gloat about the documents that she’d given to Sister Abigail. There was a good chance that they were already on their way to the FBI. There would be a formal investigation. Andie may have taken over NTA, but she couldn’t take on the US government.

“Ah yes, Gregory. I have something that you might want to see.” Andie walked to the door. “Leave the mask on and follow me.”

Tegan followed Andie down the hall to the last door on the right. Claire and Bruno followed along, too. Bruno stepped past them and opened the door. Tegan was hit with a blast of cigarette smoke and a pair of lustful moans, a man’s and a woman’s. Tegan recognized the man’s voice instantly.

“This is what you get for being stubborn,” Andie said.

Inside the smoky room Gregory was fucking Sister Abigail doggy style. They were both naked, sweat dripping off their bodies, cigarettes dangling from their mouths. Abigail’s hand carved cross hung between her full breasts and flapped from her belly to her chin as Gregory thrust into her. They looked toward the door in unison—their faces not showing any signs of recognition—and then turned their heads away and continued fucking.

“How could you?” Tegan said.

“You only have yourself to blame.” Andie snapped. “Do you know what would have happened to my plans had the nun sent that envelope?” Andie glared at Tegan for a moment before continuing. “I’ll be ready for the FBI soon, but not yet. Luckily I caught you in time.”

“Where’s Annabelle?”

“She’s with Gregory’s mother from what I understand. Now go inside and take a seat. Claire is going to get you addicted to cigarettes while you watch your husband fuck the nun.”

“I’ll smoke a cigarette. I’ll do whatever you want. Just make them stop.”

“It’s too late for that. I gave you a chance and you decided to be stubborn. I was just going to turn them into smokers, but now they are lovers forever more. You still have a choice. You can continue to resist and I’ll come up with another way to punish you, or you can be compliant and maybe I’ll take some pity on you.”

Tegan entered the room and sat on one of the chairs across from the bed where her husband fucked the woman whom she considered her big sister. “How did you find Abigail? I didn’t even tell Gregory that I was going to see her.”

“You had location services enabled on your phone. I had one of the IT guys download every stop you made yesterday. Once I used the compound on Gregory, he was nice enough to inform me who you knew at the convent.”

Claire pulled up a chair next to Tegan and lit a cigarette. She lifted the tube and then blew smoke into the mask. Tegan’s first instinct was to hold her breath, but Andie was watching. She breathed in the secondhand smoke and choked. Claire let out a throaty moan. Gregory and Sister Abigail continued fucking like no one was in the room.

“I’d love to stay and watch this unfold, but I’m due at an emergency NTA board meeting,” Andie said. “Rita is going to convert all of the board members personally. Most of them hold top positions at other anti-smoking organizations. With NTA fully converted it is time to start branching out. Luckily all of this is being recorded so I can watch you become a smoker while your husband fucks his new mistress later this evening.”

Andie left the door open when she departed. There was no reason to close it. Tegan had nowhere to go. If she managed to get past Claire and Bruno they’d alert Andie long before she could get to Annabelle and get the both of them out of town. The only thing she’d accomplish is making Andie even angrier and Tegan’s punishment that much more severe.

Claire blew more smoke into the gas mask. Tegan’s eyes watered and her throat was raw from choking on the harsh smoke. Tegan noticed that Claire had one hand down her pants. Every time she blew smoke into Tegan’s mask she bucked her hips and let out a primal grunt.

Gregory finally came in Sister Abigail around the same time Claire started up her second cigarette. The couple lay down together and cuddled while trying to catch their breaths. Gregory reached for a pack of cigarettes and took notice of Tegan as if for the first time.

“Oh, hi honey. When did you get here?” Gregory shook Abigail’s shoulder. “Baby, it’s my wife, Tegan.”

Abigail stopped kissing Gregory’s chest and looked up. “How are you, dear?” She accepted a cigarette from Gregory and then a light. “I see that you’re smoking now, too. Aren’t these things delightful?”

“I’m sorry that I got you into this,” Tegan said. Smoke billowed out of the exhaust vent in her gas mask as she spoke. “I should have sent the file directly to the FBI. I never should have involved you.”

“Are you kidding? I finally got laid because of you. Your husband really knows how to fuck a woman. I’m surprised you ever let him out of bed.” Abigail took a drag while fondling Gregory’s cock with her free hand.

“Keep that up and we’ll be going for round two,” Gregory said.

Abigail kneaded Gregory’s manhood. “I’m ready when you are, big boy.” She hollowed her cheeks on her cigarette and then kissed him passionately.

“Please hurry, Claire,” Tegan said. “I don’t want to watch this anymore.”

“We’re just getting started, girl.” Claire had her pants down around her ankles and her panties around her knees. Her fingers plunged in and out of her pussy. “We’re going to be here all night.” She blew another lungful of smoke into Tegan’s mask.

Tears streamed down Tegan’s face. She inhaled more of Claire’s smoke and didn’t cough this time. She was starting to get used to the smoke. This realization made her cry even harder.

Epilogue – Five Years later.

Tegan sat in her Lexus GX across the street from Park Heights Elementary. She grabbed a cigarette from a pack of Marlboros sitting on the dash and lit it with the butt of her last cigarette. She double pumped the cigarette to life and then crushed the butt in the car’s the overflowing ashtray.

“You’re starting to smoke like me,” Abigail said from the passenger seat. She hollowed her cheeks on her cigarette and then pulled the smoke deep into her lungs.

“I’m nervous,” Tegan said. She exhaled and then quickly took another drag.

Abigail stroked Tegan’s cheek tenderly. “She’s in capable hands and having great time.”

Tegan turned her head and kissed Abigail’s fingers. “I know, but it’s her first day of school. I wish I could be in there with her.”

“You are such a wonderful mother.” Abigail pulled Tegan’s face to hers. They kissed gently for a minute before getting passionate.

A bell rang across the street. Tegan broke the kiss. “School’s ending!”

“I want to continue that kiss later tonight,” Abigail said.

“Gregory has poker tonight. We’ll have the bed to ourselves.”

“I love our girl’s only nights. I’m getting wet at the thought,” Abigail said. “You better go or Annabelle will be looking for you.”

Tegan hopped out of the car. She crossed the street and then joined the line of the other mother’s waiting for their child’s first day of school to end. Like her they were all smoking. Everyone smoked now. Once NTA fell, the other anti-smoking organizations crumbled and became pro-smoking companies. After that Andie had focused her attention on the government.

One of NTA’s board members was friends with Senator Clark’s personal assistant. Once she’d used the compound on the senator she was able to leverage a meeting with the president. Within a year everyone on Capitol Hill smoked. With the leaders of the country converted into zealous smoking advocates the rest of the country soon followed. It was now a requirement that everyone 18 and over be exposed to the compound and made into passionate smokers. There were still holdouts, hiding in the hills, but their numbers shrank every year. Last she’d heard over 85% of the country smoked. The percentage was only 75% worldwide, but President Morris had promised that it would be over 80% by the end of his first term.

Tegan looked over her shoulder at Abigail, still sitting in the car across the street, waiting and smoking. She was reminded once again of that night five years ago when their relationship had taken a drastic turn, at first a tragic turn and then a glorious one. She’d been forced to watch her husband fuck her friend nearly continuously through the night. During which time she’d been forced to breathe in Claire’s secondhand smoke while the woman masturbated next to her. The night had been torture and seemed to have no end.

In the morning, Andie returned in a much better mood than the night before. She promoted Claire to the head of a new department at NTA, Non-smoker Conversions. Claire orgasmed on the spot. Andie used the compound on Tegan, making her a devout smoker. She also made the idea of a three way marriage with Gregory and Abigail sexy and exciting. They’d been living together ever since. Tegan was still an accountant, but now worked for SU, Smokers United. Abigail was still a nun, but had left the convent, though not before sharing the compound with the other nuns at Sisters of the Faith. It was the first 100% smoking convent. Many others soon followed.

“Mommy!”

Tegan whipped around. Annabelle ran toward her with a piece of paper in one hand and her stuffed panda in the other. Tegan scooped her up, mindful of the cigarette in her hand. She didn’t want to drop the cigarette or burn her baby girl. She kissed Annabelle on the cheek.

“How was your first day of school?”

“Fun!” Annabelle squealed. “Teacher gave us a story and I went on swings and I got two whole graham crackers.”

“That’s sounds exciting. What do you have in your hand?”

“I made a picture of me and daddy and you and Nana Abby.”

Tegan held up the paper. It was a crayon drawing of four stick figures. The smallest stick figure stood in front of three taller stick figures, two of which had long, brown hair. All three of the adults had cigarettes in their mouths.

“It’s beautiful, baby girl.” Tegan set Annabelle down and took her hand. “Let’s go show Nana Abby your drawing. After lunch we can go to the park.”

“Yay!”

The park always wore Annabelle out. After a long afternoon at the park, she’d sleep well that night, giving Tegan and Abigail a long, intimate, smoky night together.

The End