The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Being Both Naughty and Nice

Chapter 1—The Wish

“Penny, would you stop playing with the dog.”

“He likes it, mama.”

Penny’s mother sighed. “He does not like it. Now leave the dog alone.”

“Humph. I can’t do anything I want to do.”

“You can do what you want to do,” her mother said. “You just have to remember to be good.”

“But mama—”

“It’s Christmastime, Penny. You want Santa to bring you all kinds of nice presents, don’t you?”

“Yeah,” the girl pouted.

“Well if you want Santa to do that, you have to be nice.”

“I am nice,” the girl grumbled.

“Most of the time,” her mother said, “but you gotta be careful. You don’t want to end up on the naughty list.”

“I’m not naughty.”

“That’s not what your teacher said.”

The girl stiffened. “What did Mrs. Weaver say about me?”

“I think you know what she said. You’ve got to be more courteous when dealing with your friends. You have to learn to play nicer.”

“It wasn’t my fault.”

“That’s what you always say.”

Penny thought that one over. “Amber deserved it,” she said finally.

“You tripped her.”

“Because she said she’s prettier than me.”

“Oh honey, you’re very pretty, but you can’t go on tripping other kids. Mrs. Weaver said you pushed her face into the ground.”

“Because she said she’s prettier than me.”

“Honey, that’s not how you make yourself pretty. Beating up other kids just makes you look ugly.”

“You think I’m ugly?!”

“I didn’t say that but you just have to stop letting your emotions get the better of you.”

“Now I’m pissed. You think I’m ugly.”

Penny’s mother was shocked. “Where did you hear that word?”

“Bobby Meyers said it yesterday on the playground.”

“Well you shouldn’t use words like that. You know that, don’t you?”

The girl said nothing.

“You know that,” the mother said again.

“Yeah, but you think I’m ugly, and I’m still pissed.”

“Penny Jacobsen! You will stop using that word right now or so help me, I’m going to tell Santa Claus about you.”

“I don’t care. I’m still pissed. I’m pissed. I’m pissed. I’m pissed.”

“Penny Jacobsen! You will stop saying that word right now or I’m going to tell Santa Claus.”

“I don’t care. I’m still pissed. I’m pissed. I’m pissed. I’m pissed.”

“Penny Jacobsen, go to your room right now. You’d better reconsider your behavior young lady because the way you’re going, you’re going to end up on the naughty list for sure.

“I don’t care,” the girl said defiantly. “I’m still pissed.”

Penny was still thinking that when her mother finished tucking her into bed. The lights went out and Penny laid there in the dark. I wish I could be naughty and nice at the very same time, she thought.

The next morning when Penny pulled herself out of bed, she knew right away that something was wrong.

This was not her room. The bed was too big and the windows were in the wrong place. This room had a TV and mom wouldn’t let her have one of those and where there had been a vanity for a little girl not that long ago, now a big girl’s vanity had taken its place.

This most definitely was not her room, and yet ... and yet, somehow, it felt oddly right.

But if this wasn’t her room, whose room was it?

In the early morning air, Penny could see that the closet was partially open. It wouldn’t hurt, she told herself, to just go and see what big girls wore. Heck, it might even be useful to know for when she was finally big.

She never made it to the closet because she caught a glimpse of the person in the vanity’s mirror and that person was most definitely not her and yet when she watched the hands of the woman in the mirror slide along that woman’s body, she felt those same hands do the same thing to herself. All the woman in the mirror had on was really skimpy pair of ... oh my God, were those see-through, her mom would hate that ... panties, and Penny could feel those hands sliding up her body, from the panties to her waist to her stomach to her ...

Oh ... my ... God. She had tits! She looked down at herself. Yep, she definitely had them. They weren’t all that big but they were definitely there.

Oh my God, she thought. She was like eighteen or nineteen or something. She was so old.

Her hair was shorter now, but her eyes still looked the same. Still, it was her breasts that she kept coming back to over and over again. She couldn’t believe it. She actually had tits.

A phone rang.

Penny whirled, trying to find the phone. There it was on the night stand but she stopped herself before she could pick it up. Should she pick it up?

The call went over to voice mail. “Hi, this is Penny,” she heard the machine say. “I’m not here to take your call right now but you know what to do when you hear the beep.”

“Hey, Penny. It’s Brian. You were awesome, girl. Give me a call as soon as you get this. I can’t wait to get together with you and do it again.”

Penny stared at the phone. Who the hell was Brian and just how the hell did he know her?

Or did he know her?

Was she the “Penny” on the message. She didn’t see how she could be and yet all the evidence seemed to be saying she was. She tried to repeat the words she remembered the other Penny say in the message.

It kind of sounded like her, she thought. Kind of, but not quite, but the problem was was that good enough. She just wasn’t sure but did that really mean anything.

She went back to looking at her reflection in the mirror. Her hands seemed to be drawn back to her breasts. She cupped her breasts. Barely more than a handful, she thought. Barely more than a handful. She liked that but now that she was holding her tits, she just had to wonder. It wasn’t like anyone could see her. She was alone in the room but she looked around her nonetheless before letting a hand slide down over her stomach and tentatively she pried her panties away.

Oh my God. She had a shaved pussy. Somehow, she was sure she that was exactly what she had, but she had had to make sure.

“You can touch it if you want.”

The panties snapped back into place and she looked up to find a little man standing there and watching her. “Who are you,” she asked angrily.

“My name’s Scott.”

“Okay?” She knew maybe she should be a little more demanding but with as much weird stuff as had happened already, she was willing to wait and see where this went.”

“I’m an elf.”

“Well, duh. I kind of figured that out.”

“Yeah? What gave it away? Is it the fact that my name begins with an ‘S’?”

“No, I mean, what?”

“All elves’ names begin with the letter ‘S’.”

“Doesn’t that get kind of confusing?”

The little man just shrugged. “You get used to it. So if it wasn’t that, what gave me away?”

“I don’t know,” Penny said. “Maybe it’s that you’re only two feet tall—”

“Two feet, THREE inches,” the elf said, “but please, do go on.”

Penny just looked at the little man. “Okay, maybe it’s that your two feet, three inches tall. Maybe, it’s that you’re wearing a funny elf costume, or maybe, it’s that you’re wearing a badge that says, ‘Hi, i’m an elf.’”

“You realize that was a rhetorical question, don’t you?”

“What’s a rhetorical question?”

“Exactly my point.”

“Huh?”

“Look, I’m an elf. You’re a girl, and you’re going to be visited by three elves—”

“Let me guess. The elves of Christmas Past, Present and Future, right?”

“They said you had quite a mouth on you, but no, not the Elves of Christmas Past, Present and Future. That’s another story.”

“Okay.”

“You’re not a very good girl.”

“Yeah, says you.”

“Actually, says just about everyone who knows you, but contrary to the rumors, we’re not really into the lumps of coal thing. I mean, the stuff is dirty and hard to handle, and hey, where the hell are we going to get coal at the North Pole. But we can’t just hand out presents to every boy and girl. Know what I mean, so we’ve come up with the GAP.”

“What’s the GAP?”

“It stands for Gift Alternative Program.”

“Okay, so what’s the Gift Alternative Program?”

“We grant wishes, but the rules are if someone doesn’t like the way a wish is going, we have to take it back, hence the three elves.”

“Huh?”

“Over the next three nights, you will be visited by three elves. Each will ask you if you want to give back the wish. If at any time, you answer yes, everything goes back to the way it was and you get no Christmas present, but if you answer no all three times, then the gift becomes permanent and this becomes your new reality. Do you understand?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“You guess so ... or you know so? Listen, I may be an elf, but I’m not stupid. I don’t want you saying afterwards that you didn’t understand what was happening so let’s try this again. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Good. Now there’s one other thing. We elves hate to take back any gift, so we’ve added a bit of an insurance policy to the GAP.”

“An insurance policy? What’s that?”

Scott just grinned in the way that all elves do. “I think you’ll find out soon enough. Let’s just say you’ll be feeling the spirit of the season in no time at all,” and with a snap of his fingers, he was gone.

Penny might have been naughty from time to time but that didn’t mean she was dumb. That insurance policy sounded like it could be trouble, but then hey, what could she do about it? She had the feeling it was much too late to turn back now.

And that brought her back to the moment she was now in. She was still only dressed in her panties and nothing else. It really was time to see what she had in her closet.

She pulled the doors open and peered inside.

It didn’t take her long to figure out that while she had lots of clothes, almost every single one of them seemed to be chosen for a single purpose only. Almost every one of them seemed to be designed to show off her body.

With her initial survey now complete, Penny decided to take a closer look at some of the clothes in her inventory. She pulled out a little skirt or at least Penny thought that’s what it was. The garment was so short that she wasn’t sure she could really call it a skirt but skirt was what it seemed to be so skirt was what she called it.

She picked out other items to look at. There were other skirts and skimpy panties and skimpy shorts. There were jeans that seemed barely big enough to fit on her compact body and there were tops that were skimpy, too, but all the while, her attention kept going back to the short, little skirt. That thing just couldn’t be big enough for her, she thought, and yet ...

What the hell, she thought. There really was only one really good way to find out.

She grabbed the skirt and she pulled it up her legs and up past her hips. The skirt seemed to almost fit magically into place. Penny hopped up eagerly and she looked at herself in the mirror.

See, she told herself. See, they were too small. She twisted to get a better look at herself. Well, maybe not, she allowed. After all, the skirt did cover her bottom, but only barely. Maybe, she thought, but mom would kill her if she saw her out in something like this.

Penny twisted and turned as she watched herself in the mirror. Only thing was, mom wasn’t here to see this, and besides, she did look kind of cute in the skirt and there was no way the boys could keep from wanting to fuck her when she looked like that. She’d have to be careful though. As short as the skirt was, it wouldn’t take much for someone to get a look at her panties and that would be so naughty.

And it might be kind of nice, too.

She looked in the mirror. The skirt was awfully short, though.

But it was cute. The heck with it, she decided. She was going to wear it.

She pulled on a light, little top and she pulled on a tight, little jacket. She was ready, she told herself, only ...

Only she had no idea where this place was. When she’d awoken that morning, she hadn’t recognized the room she was in and more time hadn’t given her a sudden rush of insight. She had no idea where she was. Heck, she didn’t even know if she had a key to the apartment.

And that was what started the search. She was looking for the key. What she found instead was a purse.

But it wasn’t just any purse. It was a Gucci purse, like the one mom had said she wanted. Of course, it was too expensive for mom to buy, so how had she gotten it?

Because someone had given it to her was the answer that had come unbidden to her mind.

But that didn’t make sense to her. Why would someone give her a purse?

She looked inside. Billfold. Make-up. Tissues, and ha ... keys. Cool, she could go out. She just had to remember how to get back here when it was time to come home.

Home? Why the heck was she thinking of this place as home?

Because it was.

Penny let herself out of her apartment. She’d noticed something else in her purse. She’d noticed a set of car keys. Problem was, she had no idea which car was hers and besides, she didn’t know how to drive.

So she walked instead.

She wasn’t the only one. There were other people who were walking, too. Some of them were interested. Some of them looked at her in disgust but Penny didn’t care.

Penny came to a little strip mall. The weird thing was she was sure she’d never been here before and yet she had the feeling she recognized it, almost as if she were supposed to know it. It was weird.

Penny walked across the parking lot where a man was standing outside a store, ringing a bell and standing in front of a kettle. “Afternoon, Miss,” the man said. “Can you spare some change?”

Penny reached in her purse and took out some money and she dropped it in the man’s kettle. She was torn though. Should she ask the man where she was or would she sound like too much of an idiot if she did.

As it turned out, she did neither.

A car pulled up. It was an old car and a woman was driving and music of the season was blaring out from the interior and suddenly, Penny stiffened. She was feeling something she’d never felt before.

The driver said something but as distracted as she was, Penny didn’t hear it. All she knew was that at that very moment, she had this need. She was ...

She was wet ... between her legs. She was wet but she could tell it wasn’t ... it wasn’t pee. She was ...

She was ...

She was hot. It’s like her body had come alive in a way it never had before. Nerve endings tingled and there was that need. Oh my God, there was that need.

She looked at the kettle man, still leaning in the open window of the car. He was what she needed.

But that didn’t make sense. Look at him, she told herself. He was wearing a hoodie and an old pair of jeans and he was like twice her age. What the hell was so special about him?

The answer seemed to come immediately to her mind but Penny shook her head. That couldn’t be. Still, once the thought was there, she wondered what he’d look like if he took the hoodie off. He could take the sweatshirt off and she’d handle the jeans.

Stop it, she told herself. What was she thinking about? She couldn’t be thinking about that.

And yet she was. She watched the man step back from the car and give the driver a wave and the car drove away.

Whatever it was, whatever it was that had made her feel that way, it had gone away. The man looked at her. “You okay?”

The girl nodded. She couldn’t believe it. Why had she ... how could she ... look at him, he wasn’t anything special, and she’d been thinking of ... of ...

“You sure you’re okay.”

Penny nodded again. “I’m fine,” she said.

The man nodded and he went back to his bell ringing and Penny walked away. She wasn’t sure what had come over her but whatever it was, it was was gone now.

Well, not completely gone, she told herself. There was still some residual effects of whatever it was and she was still wet between the legs.

She browsed the various windows, looking to see whatever it was that might look interesting to her. She stopped at a card shop. They had Christmas ornaments in the window and that reminded Penny that she didn’t even have a tree in the apartment. Still, she wondered what else they might have. She went in.

And there it was again. She couldn’t help but moan. There it was again. The same feeling of need. The same wetness between her legs. She tried not to look too frantic as she looked around the shop.

Christmas music played softly as she looked at the knickknacks in the shop. She could see a girl behind the counter. She did nothing to fill her need. She needed something else.

She moved between the racks not so much because she was interested in what they had there as it was the way she was feeling between her legs. She had a desire to pull up that short, little skirt and pull her panties to one side and ... and well, do something.

But before she could do anything, she heard a sound and she looked up and there was a guy coming down the aisle.

She shook her head. No, she told herself. No.

But it was the same thing she’d felt earlier with the bell ringer only it was stronger now, and the guy, he wasn’t bad looking.

Who cared if he was good looking or not, she told herself. With what she was thinking, that shouldn’t even come into play, and besides, her body was so hot. It was getting hard to think about anything else. And who’d know anyway.

Who’d know? She was in a card shop. It was a public place. You weren’t supposed to do what she was thinking of doing. Mom had told her so.

And yet as she looked at the man, her hand was tugging on the hem of her skirt.

Stop it, she told herself. Stop it right now!

Her hand stopped but then she noticed she was moving down the aisle. The guy hadn’t really seen her yet. He was looking at some cards.

The energy was getting higher and hotter the closer she got to the guy and it was getting harder to think about anything else.

“Hi,” she said.

The man looked up and Penny could see him looking her up and down and Penny got even hotter. She liked it when he did that. “Hi,” he said.

“You come here often,” Penny asked.

The man looked back at the cards. “Um, only when I’m looking for a card,” he said.

Geez, Penny thought. She sounded so stupid when she asked questions like that. Try something else, she told herself. Try something else. “Um, you want to see something.”

The man looked back at her. “Yeah, I guess. Sure. What?”

Penny tugged at the hem of her skirt. “How about this,” she asked. “Do you want to see my panties,” she asked.

“Jesus,” the man said. “What are you doing?”

Even Penny wasn’t sure why she was doing what she was doing. She just knew it was the right thing. “Do you like this,” she asked, “or do you want to see my pussy instead?”

The man was staring at her. “No, the panties are fine,” he said finally.

Penny looked back at the man. She wasn’t sure what it was but she seemed to have this need and it was getting worse. She wasn’t sure how she knew what she needed. She just knew. She looked at the man and she smiled. “I don’t think the panties are good enough and with that, she turned around and slowly pulled that short, little skirt up over her nicely rounded ass and she bent over and she slid her panties just past her hips. “I think this is what you need.”

The man didn’t say anything but Penny knew he wasn’t looking away.

She looked back at the man. “I think you need a closer look. “Come here.”

Penny wasn’t sure if the man even realized he was doing what he was doing, but the man took a step closer.

She let a hand slide between her legs. She was so wet there. She knew it wasn’t pee and she knew what she needed. “Come here,” she said again.

Penny could see where the man was looking. He wasn’t looking at her. Not really. Oh sure, he was looking at her but only at one spot. He never looked away. He was looking between her legs.

“Come here,” she said again.

The man took another step and then another. He was only a couple of feet away.

Penny’s fingers continued to diddle her pussy. “Come here,” she said again.

The man took another step and then another.

Penny pulled her fingers back. “You can touch me if you want.”

The man’s hand was tentative at first, almost feathery soft, and somehow that seemed to make Penny’s need even hotter. She could feel his hand on her ass but she wasn’t feeling him touch her where she really needed to be touched.

“You can touch me with your cock.”

That seemed to get the man’s attention. He seemed to snap out of the trance he was in. He looked about him almost as if to say what the hell am I doing here?

“Come on,” Penny coaxed. “No one’s going to see. The only person here is the counter girl and she can’t leave the register.”

Still the man hesitated.

“Come on. I showed you mine. The least you could do is you could show me yours.”

Still the man hesitated but then Penny heard the sound of a zipper being lowered and she felt the feel of ...

Penny fought back the urge to moan. They were, after all, still in a public place and she didn’t want to get thrown out. Sure they could go back to her place, but that would take time and she needed to get fucked right now.

The pleasure was intense and it seemed to start almost from the moment the man stuck his cock inside her. She could feel her pussy squeezing down on the cock inside her and somehow, that just made it even better.

The man groaned and then he seemed to remember where he was and he tried to control it.

Penny didn’t care anymore. She didn’t care that she was in a public place. All she cared about was that cock between her legs.

“Is everything okay?”

It was the salesgirl behind the counter. Damn, she must have heard something, Penny thought. Of course, even with the two of them trying not to make any noise, they were bound to make some and the problem was the man had heard it, too. Penny could feel his cock softening inside her. “Don’t stop now,” she hissed. “Fuck me harder.”

The man hesitated for a moment and then his fucking resumed.

“Are you okay,” the salesgirl called out again.

“Don’t stop,” Penny hissed. “Don’t stop. I want you to fuck me harder.”

The man didn’t stop and the girl stifled another moan. He was going to cum inside her. She wasn’t sure how she knew. She just knew and she knew she wanted it, too.

“Is anyone back there,” the salesgirl called out.

The man couldn’t help it. He groaned as his cock unleashed itself between the girl’s legs.

“I’ll be right there,” Penny heard the salesgirl call out but Penny wasn’t sure if the man heard her. If he did, it didn’t matter because he just kept right on cumming between her legs.

The man was done cumming inside her. She could feel his cock softening inside her cunt but he’d definitely given her what he’d had to give and Penny was sure she’d definitely gotten what she wanted. The funny thing was Penny was still hot and she was sure if there were other guys, she could have taken them on, too.

The man’s cock had just dropped out of Penny’s pussy when the salesgirl came around the corner of the aisle. “What the hell,” the girl exclaimed. “Oh my God. You people are fucking sick.”

Penny straightened up and looked at the girl. She pulled up her panties and then she pulled down her skirt. The sales girl was barely any older than her. Who the hell was she to be acting so superior.

Penny let her ass wiggle as she walked down the aisle and she stopped as she passed the salesgirl. “You know,” she said, “you don’t have to be so stuck up. I’m sure if you let him, I’m sure he’d fuck you, too,” and with that, the girl walked on by leaving the sputtering salesgirl to stare at her retreating figure and neither one of them heard the man say the one word he said under his breath.

“Nice!”