The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Being Both Naughty and Nice

Chapter 2—The First Night

With every step that she took away from the card shop, the feelings Penny had felt before became less and less intense even as the feelings of shame grew exponentially. What had come over her, she wondered. She’d been ... she’d been crazed ... and the only good thing about it was that she had no idea who either the man or the woman in the shop were so she hoped there’d be no chance that she’d ever run into them again.

Even not knowing her way, finding her way home wasn’t as difficult as Penny thought and she soon let herself inside her apartment.

The door closed and Penny just stood there leaning against the door. She was so embarrassed, she kept telling herself, but what worried her most was the feeling that if given the chance, she just might do it again.

It had already been getting dark by the time Penny made it back to her flat and in just the few minutes that she’d been inside, it had gotten darker still. It must be getting close to dinner time, Penny thought, and that made her wonder if she had any food to eat.

She flipped on the lights as she made her way into the kitchen. A quick look in the refrigerator revealed that it was fully stocked so eating was not going to be a problem.

Getting clean, on the other hand, was an entirely different story.

Penny made her way into the bathroom and she ran water in the tub. She pulled off her top and her skirt and for a moment, she stood there in just her panties. She couldn’t help but remember what had been inside her pussy and remembering made her feel dirty all over again.

She stripped off the panties and hopped in the tub. She let herself drop down into the water, letting the heat envelop her. It was going to be okay, she told herself. It was going to be okay.

She only wished she believed what she was saying.

She finally pulled herself out of the tub. The water had started to cool and besides, she was feeling a little better, and food, she reasoned, would do wonders for her.

She stood there toweling off and suddenly another thought occurred to her. She wondered if she was alone here. Sure, when she woke up, she was alone and she hadn’t seen anyone throughout the day but did that really mean anything. She really didn’t know anything about her new life. If the elves could set her up here, wasn’t it possible they might give her a roommate or ... or a boyfriend?

A boyfriend.

Crap, what if she had a boyfriend? What if she’d cheated on him with that guy in the shop, and that suddenly made her all that more ashamed. Maybe the Brian guy on the phone was her boyfriend. He kind of sounded like it, but he kind of didn’t.

She came out of the bathroom with just a towel around her body and a towel around her hair. A quick survey around the apartment was enough to satisfy her that she was alone. There were no other beds and no other sets of clothes. If someone else lived there, they were doing a really good job at keeping it a secret.

Penny felt more confident now. This place was all hers. She could run around the apartment completely naked and no one would see her.

She padded back to the refrigerator and she pulled the door open. What to have? What to have?

She pulled out some cottage cheese and a spoon and she started to eat. She stared at the contents of the refrigerator. So what if she left the door open, she told herself. It was her apartment. She could do what she wanted.

She didn’t even think about it. She just reached around and switched on the radio and she licked more of the cottage cheese off of the spoon.

What the hell was that, the girl wondered. She might have felt better after her bath but that didn’t mean she was into listening to sappy Christmas music but hell, wait for the song to finish and maybe they’d probably play something cool. This was her apartment, wasn’t it? All she’d have to do to would be wait for the station to play something else.

The spoon took another dive into the cottage cheese container. It was kind of fun she thought as she pulled the spoon out. It was kind of fun getting fucked in that store.

She licked the cottage cheese off the spoon and she laughed to herself. That salesgirl, she’d been so mad when she’d caught them, or was it something else. Maybe that was it. Maybe the salesgirl wanted to get fucked like her.

Once again, the spoon took another dive into the tub but Penny didn’t pull it out. That was probably it, she thought. The salesgirl probably wanted to get fucked just like her.

That was wrong, Penny told herself. She shouldn’t be thinking that way. She pulled the spoon out but then stuck it back in the carton without taking it to her mouth. The thing was, she was thinking that way.

She set the cottage cheese aside and she untied the towel. She stopped for a moment as she wondered what she was doing.

Yeah right, who’s going to see me, she thought. I’m alone in my apartment.

Yeah, like you thought you were alone in the store her mind answered back.

Yeah, but I wasn’t alone in the store.

Yeah, and the little bitch liked it. You know she did. She’s probably home right now getting off on the thought of you taking that cock up your cunt.

Without even realizing she’d done it, Penny let a hand slide between her legs. She moaned. Oh fuck, she was so fucking wet.

She was thinking about the man in the shop. She was thinking about his cock inside her. She was thinking about how good it felt. She was thinking about how good it would feel to have her finger inside her.

Yeah, but should she?

Stop being so chicken, she told herself. Who was going to see her do it.

Penny moaned as that finger slid up inside her. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck.” It felt so good.

Her other hand grabbed her breast even as the other hand continued to work the place between her legs.

The ringing of the phone caused Penny to yank her hand back. She looked guiltily at the phone as if the phone was watching her.

The phone rang again.

The phone rang yet again.

The answering machine picked up the call and Penny listened to her voice once again urge the caller to leave a message.

A man’s voice came on the line. “Hey, um, hey,” the man said. “Hey, Penny. It’s Robert, and I was, I was thinking of you, and I was thinking maybe you and me could, you know, could get together, but um, I guess I could call you later—”

Penny grabbed at the phone. She wasn’t sure why. She didn’t even know who this Robert guy was but that didn’t really matter. He was a guy and that meant he had a cock and that was all that mattered.

“Hi,” she said. “Hi. Hi. Hi.”

“Penny? Is that you?

“It’s me,” Penny said.

“Hey, Penny. It’s Robert.”

Well, duh, the girl said. She’d heard that already. “Hi, Robert,” she said. “What’s up?”

“I was thinking about you,” the guy said.

“Yeah, and ...”

The guy was silent for a couple of seconds. “And I was hoping that we could get together again.”

Penny could feel her pussy getting even wetter than it had been before. “Sure,” she said. God, she hoped she didn’t sound too desperate. “When?”

“When do you want?”

Penny’s pussy was getting out of control. Fuck it, she thought. Who cared if she did sound desperate? She needed to get fucked. “How about now,” she said.

“What? You mean like right now?”

Penny hoped she hadn’t said the wrong thing but she knew what she needed. “Sure,” she said. “How ‘bout now?”

“I’ll be there in a bit,” the man said.

“Hurry,” the girl said but the man had already hung up the phone. Man, she hoped she didn’t sound too desperate.

There was a knock on her door a couple of minutes later.

Penny got up and it was only then that she realized she still wasn’t wearing any clothing but getting dressed hardly seemed worth the effort and besides, getting dressed would take way too much time. Still ...

There was another knock at the door.

Penny moaned in anticipation. She knew what she needed. She needed to answer the door.

The man just gaped as the door opened in front of him. He’d expected Penny to open the door but he’d never thought to see her like this.

“Do you like,” the girl asked. She turned so the man could get a better look at her body. The towel she’d pulled on just barely managed to cover both her tits and her ass.

“Do you like,” she asked again. “Is it better this way,” and here she let the towel fall free, “or is it better this way.”

“Oh my god,” the man groaned.

Penny pulled the man into her apartment. “Don’t just stand there,” she said. “Come here.”

The apartment door was pushed shut and then Robert found himself being shoved up against it. Penny couldn’t help it. It was almost as if her hand had a mind of it’s own. “Do you know what I want,” she said, even as her hand pushed its way beneath his waist.

“Penny,” the man began.

“I want you to fuck me,” the girl said. “I want you to fuck me hard.”

“I,” the man croaked, “I brought the money you wanted.”

That was enough to stop Penny at least for the moment. “Money,” she asked.

The man pulled a wad of bills from his pocket. “It’s all there,” he said. “Go ahead. It’s all there just like you wanted. Count it.”

Penny stared at the wad of bills in her hand. She knew she should count it but she couldn’t help it. She was feeling so hot and so horny and she knew what she really needed. She would have shoved the money into a pocket if she had a pocket to shove it into. She looked at the bills and then she looked back at the man. “I trust you,” she said. “Come on, let’s fuck.”

She grabbed the man by the hand and then she was pulling him along behind her. She was pulling him into the bedroom and then she was pulling him right up to her bed.

“Come on,” she said again. “I want to fuck.”

A hand reached for a radio and then she switched it on.

Christmas music came from the radio and Penny could feel her passion explode. She knew what she needed. She needed to get filled up like the man in the card shop did.

Penny pulled the man to the bed.

“Can we do what we did before,” the man asked.

Penny had no idea what the man was talking about. As far as she could remember, this was the first time she’d seen ever seen the guy but she didn’t want to tell the guy. “Like what,” she asked. “What do you want me to do?”

“Can you suck on my cock first?”

Ewwww. That was ... was ...

Penny could feel her need getting bigger and hotter, but putting his cock in her ... in her ...

She was so wet. She recognized that feeling from the card shop. She knew what she needed. She needed to get the guy’s cock out. She needed to ... to ...

She knew what she needed. She needed to get his cock out. The man was still standing as she sat herself down on the bed. That put his cock right there at face level. That put him right where she needed him to be.

Fuck it! If he wanted her to suck on his cock ...

Her hands pulled down his zipper and she opened his belt. She tugged on his jeans and then she had them down around his knees. That wasn’t where she wanted them but it was good enough for now.

She could feel her need building even as she pulled down the man’s underwear. She was so wet between her legs but that would have to wait if only for a moment.

Penny wrapped her hand around the man’s cock and she looked up at him. “So you want me to suck this,” she asked.

It was a rhetorical question. She wasn’t waiting for an answer. She just opened her mouth and she slid him inside.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck. That’s good. I can’t believe it. That’s so fucking good.”

It had better be, Penny thought. After all, she was the one sucking his cock. He’d better damned well enjoy it.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again. “Oh fuck, it’s not the same as last time.”

Damn, Penny thought. What was wrong now?

The man groaned again. “Fuck, it’s better.”

Well, okay. That was more like it except she still wasn’t getting what she needed. She pulled her mouth from the cock. “Can you fuck me,” she pleaded.

“Come on. Just a little more.”

Penny wanted to shake her head but she didn’t. “Okay,” she relented and then once again, her mouth was sliding down around the man’s cock.

The man was groaning even louder when Penny pulled his cock from her mouth. “Come on,” she pleaded again. “You know what I need.”

“But you suck that so well.”

“But I’m so fucking horny and I need to be fucked so good and so hard. Come on. Give me what I need.”

“Oh, all right.”

“Goody,” Penny said and she flopped back on the bed and opened her legs so the man could get a good, long look at the treat that awaited him.

Robert quickly pushed his jeans and underwear the rest of the way down his legs. His fingers quickly worked the buttons on his shirt and then the man was just as naked as Penny was. He climbed up onto the bed. “Is this what you wanted?”

The girl shook her head. “I want you to stop talking and I want you to fuck me.”

The man slid down and then he was there between Penny’s legs.

Penny didn’t care anymore. She didn’t care if it was naughty or not. All she knew was she wanted the man to stop dicking around and start sticking his dick inside her.

Penny groaned as that cock pushed inside her. Fuck, that was good. That was so fucking good. Oh fuck, that was what she needed.

“Having fun.”

Penny was startled. It wasn’t the man who had said that. It was someone else because there by her bed was a rather smallish man that she was sure hadn’t been there just a moment before. Her eyes rolled back to the man with his cock stuck between her legs.

“Oh, don’t worry about him,” the little man said. “He can’t see me and for that matter, he can’t see you when you’re talking to me. As far as he knows, he’s just fucking your brains out and that’s that.”

“Who are you?”

The little man laughed. “Isn’t that obvious. I’m the elf whose coming was foretold to you. My name’s Sean.”

The girl moaned as Robert once again stuck her with his cock. “Pleased to meet you,” she said. “Um, why are you here?”

The elf hopped up on the bed. “Isn’t that obvious?”

Penny shook her head and then she moaned again.

The elf shook his head. “Sheesh, you humans. Weren’t you told not even 24 hours ago that you were going to be visited by three elves? Well, I’m the first elf.”

“Oh.” Now that the elf had mentioned it, Penny did remember.

Penny couldn’t help it. She moaned yet again.

The elf looked yo at the man. “Yeah, that’s it. Come on, buddy. Fuck her harder.”

“Hey.”

“What? You can’t tell me you don’t want him to fuck you harder.”

“No, but ... but you’re an elf.”

“Yeah, so?”

Penny groaned. “So you’re not supposed to say that kind of stuff.”

“Why not?”

“Because you’re an elf.”

“Yeah, so. Lady, do you even know where we live?”

“What?”

“Did I suddenly switch over to speaking Spanish or something? I asked you ... do you know where we live?”

“Yeah, I guess. The North Pole, right?”

“Yeah, that’s right. The fucking North Pole, and do you know what? It’s fucking cold up there, and you know what else? Elves don’t make toys 24/7 so when elves get some time off, since there’s nothing else to fucking do up there, elves like to fuck. In fact, we’re pretty damned good at it.”

“I didn’t know.”

“Of course you didn’t. That’s not the kind of stuff the PR guys want to put out there. We’re supposed to be all cute and lovable but think about it. The number of kids in the world grows. No elves having sex means no additional elves to do the work. That means we can’t keep up with the production schedules. Pretty soon, you’re celebrating Christmas in February and then we have to skip a year just to catch up. You wouldn’t want that, would you?”

“No.”

“No, of course not.”

Penny moaned again as that cock stuck her. “So ... um ... so why are you here?”

“You enjoying yourself right now?”

“Yeah,” the girl groaned. “It feels so good.”

“I’ll bet you probably want to cum, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, that’s too bad, because I’ve come here to take the wish back.”

Penny groaned again. She was so close. “What? No. You can’t do that!”

“So you’re saying you don’t want me to take the wish back?”

“No!”

“Okay,” that’s all I needed to hear,” and with a flourish of the elf’s hands, the little man was gone.

For just a moment, Penny wondered what that had all been about but then in the next moment, the man pushed her with his cock and as Penny moaned, she forgot all about the funny, little man and his stupid, little question.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck. You’re going to make me cum.”

She certainly hoped so. After all, as good as it felt to get her pussy fucked, she knew what she wanted. She wanted to feel the man cum in her cunt.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again. “Oh fuck.”

Penny could feel it happening, the swell of the cock and the surge of the cum. Her pussy grabbed on to that cock. This was what she wanted, she told herself. This was what she needed.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned in a deeper, more satisfied way. “Oh fu-u-u-uck. So nice.”

Penny couldn’t have said it better. With every surge of that cock, she knew she was getting what her pussy wanted and she knew she was happy.