The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Being Both Naughty and Nice

Chapter 3—The Second Night

Robert didn’t stay the night and Penny was glad for that. With her pussy full of cum, she’d gotten what she wanted from him anyway.

She awoke the next morning wondering just what the heck had happened to her. Just the previous day, she’d gone into a card shop and she’d let some guy fuck her silly, and then when she’d gotten home, when she’d finally gotten herself cleaned up after that disgraceful performance, the first guy that called her, she’d told him to come over and she’d let him fuck her, too.

So just what the heck had happened to her?

Oh my God, she thought. The money. The guy from the night before, Robert, he’d given her money. She hadn’t counted it but she wanted to count it now.

Oh my God, Penny thought. Three hundred bucks. She was rich. Suddenly, what she’d done the night before seemed a whole lot less concerning. If a guy was going to come and give her three hundred bucks just to ... to ... okay, that was weird, but it was so cool, too. She was rich.

Okay, she wasn’t that rich. Even Penny knew that, but it was a start, so what the heck was she going to do with it. Heck, she wasn’t even sure where she was. She’d only just woken up in this new apartment the day before and when she’d gone out, she hadn’t recognized any of the landmarks. That didn’t mean anything, of course, but the problem was it could be significant.

She flipped on the television, figuring that that would be a good way of figuring out where she was.

It wasn’t. A commercial came up on the screen. It was a model wearing some lingerie while “Jingle Bells” or something played in the background and suddenly ...

Penny quickly shut the TV off. She wasn’t into girls like that ... was she?

Penny toyed with the remote. She wasn’t feeling it anymore. She wasn’t feeling hot like she had been before but what if she turned the TV on? What if she felt it again.

But she wasn’t into girls like that.

Still, better safe than sorry. Better to leave the TV off which still left her wondering, just what the heck should she do with her new found wealth.

Spend it was the first thought that crossed her mind and since her second and third and even her fourth thoughts all seemed to agree with the first, it seemed as if she’d reached a consensus.

Again, she decided to walk. That decision wasn’t all that hard to make. She had a drivers license with her name on it and she had a set of keys which seemed to indicate that she owned a car, but she was pretty sure she had no idea how to drive and even if she did, she had no idea on how to figure out where the car was that was supposed to belong to her.

The winter air was colder than it had been the day before and she could see her breath as she walked down the street. She knew what lay in the one direction because she’d been there the day before so when she got to the street, she turned and walked the other way.

But it was cold and for all her walking, she hadn’t come to anyplace interesting. The least the stupid elves could have done, she thought, was to give her a map so at least she’d know where she was.

Penny finally gave up. It was too cold to be out here, she told herself. Much better to go back to the apartment. Her mom used to make her hot chocolate when she was cold. Maybe she could do that for herself now.

There was someone waiting for her when Penny got back to her apartment. The woman was standing outside the building but she seemed not to mind the cold. “You’re Penny, aren’t you,” the woman said.

Penny nodded. It was said as a question and yet Penny had the feeling that the woman knew exactly who she was. Of course, Penny thought, that was probably a fairly reasonable assessment. After all, the woman was dressed all in red which went real well with her red hair and her green eyes, but what really gave it away was the woman’s height. She was only two feet tall.

“We need to talk.”

Penny nodded. She wasn’t sure how she knew but she’d kind of figured the woman was going to say that.

Penny led the woman to her apartment and then she let her inside. “Can I get you something to drink.”

The woman shook her head. “This won’t take long. My name’s Shauna. I think you met my brother Sean. I’m an elf.”

“Well, duh,” Penny said. “I kind of figured that one out for myself.”

Shauna hauled off and gave the girl a kick in the shin.

“Hey, what was that for?”

“Don’t get sassy with me,” the elf said.

“I wasn’t getting sassy with you.”

For a moment, it seemed as if the elf was going to kick Penny again but at the last moment, she pulled back. “Sorry about that,” she said ruefully. “My therapist says I have anger management issues but if you ask me, being cooped up at the North Pole 24/7 and being hopped up on sugar cookies is bound to make any elf just a little bit jumpy.”

Penny didn’t say anything because she wasn’t sure what she should say and she certainly didn’t want to get kicked again, especially not with the pointy shoes the elf wore. Those things hurt.

“Not much of a talker, are you?”

Penny shook her head.

“Oh great,” the elf muttered. “A shy one. Okay, we need to have a private, little talk and since I don’t want any roommates walking in—”

“I have a roommate?”

“Did I say that,” the elf asked. “Did I say you had a roommate? No. I just said I didn’t want them walking in on us, so why don’t you run along to your bedroom, and I’ll be there shortly—”

“Why? What are you going to do?”

“You humans may have lavatories on your airplane but the sleigh is definitely low tech. Frankly, I don’t know how the boss does it. Now run along, and I’ll be in shortly.”

Penny went and sat on her bed. What the hell was she doing here, she wondered.

She flipped on the radio and Christmas music started to play and Penny moaned. All of the sudden, her pussy felt so hot ... and warm ... and wet.

She looked at the door. How soon would it be, she wondered. How soon would it be before the elf was back.

Penny moaned again. Her pussy was so wet. She shifted on the bed trying to get herself more comfortable but that only seemed to make her more horny.

Damn elf, Penny thought. Why couldn’t she just get in here so they could have this chat about whatever it was they were supposed to talk about and then she could get on with more important things.

Like going out and finding herself a cock.

Penny moaned again. Stupid elf.

She looked at the door and then she moaned again.

A mischievous grin crossed Penny’s face. This was her place, wasn’t it. That meant she should be able to do what she wanted here, right?

Penny grinned again as she slid her pants off and she let her hand slide between her legs and she moaned again. Oh yeah, that felt good. It was almost exciting, to be sitting here playing with her pussy while the elf was in the other room.

Of course, not as exciting as having a guy there, she told herself. But it was exciting nonetheless.

Penny didn’t see the elf enter the room and she didn’t see the elf climb up onto her bed. She didn’t see the elf step between her legs and it wouldn’t have mattered if she did.

Penny moaned again. It didn’t really matter that there was an elf there standing on her bed glaring down at her. It was just that her pussy was so hot. She just couldn’t help herself but her fingers were so close to getting her off.

The elf grinned. “Okay, I see how this is going to go. First, you get yourself off and then the two of us are going to have a talk.”

Penny couldn’t help herself. Her fingers rubbed her pussy even harder even as the elf stepped between her legs.

“I want to see,” the elf griped. “Why are you still wearing those panties? Don’t you know you should take your panties off before you start masturbating?”

Penny didn’t know any such thing.

“Here. Let me help you with that,” the elf said and with a twirl of her fingers, Penny’s panties were suddenly gone. “There now. Isn’t that better?”

Okay, it was a little better, Penny had to admit, not that she was going to tell that bitchy, little elf that.

“Yeah, that’s it,” the elf told her. “Fuck yourself. Don’t just rub it. Stick a finger in there.”

Penny moaned again. She was so close.

Shauna sighed. “You’re not very smart, are you?”

“I am too smart,” Penny moaned even as her fingers continued to work themselves between her legs.

“Oh for heaven’s sake. We’re not going to get anywhere with you just playing around like that and I haven’t got all day to wait for you to get yourself off, so—”

The elf waved her fingers and suddenly Penny was cumming hard.

“H-h-how did you do that,” Penny finally asked when she got her breath back.

The elf smiled. “Just a little elf trick.” She switched off the radio. “Now I need you to focus, Penny. So you say you’re smart, do you? Why don’t we put that to a test. What were you doing when you got horny the first time yesterday?”

“I was in a card shop.”

The elf shook her head. “No, I mean before that.”

“Before that,” Penny asked in confusion.

“You were talking to the guy looking for donations, right?”

Penny remembered. She’d been talking to him and a car had driven up and suddenly, she’d felt, okay, that was weird, but what she’d wanted that guy to do to her, or if he didn’t cooperate, what she was willing to do to him, okay, that was weird.

“You remember, don’t you?”

“There was a bell ringer guy. Is that what you mean?”

“That’s what I meant. And what did you want to do with him?”

“That’s none of your business.”

“Penny. I’m surprised at you. Of course, it’s my business. Now what did you want to do with him?”

“I don’t want to say.”

“Penny!”

“I don’t want to say,” the girl whimpered.

“Penny.”

“I wanted him to have sex with me, okay. “Is that what you wanted to hear? I wanted to have sex with him.”

“That’s exactly what I wanted to hear you say. And what happened when the car drove away?”

Penny shrugged.

“Did you want to fuck him anymore?”

“No.”

“That give you any ideas?”

Penny shook her head.

“Nope? Nothing?”

Penny shook her head again.

“Still nothing?”

Penny shook her head yet again.

“Pity. Maybe this will give you some ideas.” Penny watched the elf turn her radio back on again.

“What are you doing?”

Shauna smiled. “Let’s just call it a little mood music. Or maybe better yet, a little get you in the mood music.”

The strains of “Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer” came from the radio’s speakers and Penny could feel the heat building inside her and for the first time, Penny finally got it. She was getting turned on by “Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.”

Oh fuck. Christmas music made her hot.

“I think you’re starting to get it, aren’t you?”

Penny moaned again as the music changed to “Jingle Bells.” She’d just gotten herself off but now she wanted even more. “It’s the music, isn’t it?”

“That’s right.”

Penny moaned again. She knew what she needed. She needed a cock between her legs. She moaned again. “Why are you doing this to me,” she moaned.

“Because you need to be ready.”

“Ready for what,” Penny moaned.

At just that moment, there came a knock at Penny’s door and Shauna smiled. “Ready for that.”

“Why? Who’s there?”

“You better hurry up,” the elf said. “You don’t want to keep him waiting.”

Him? Wait, she needed a guy, Penny told herself. She needed a guy to stick his cock between her legs.

“Will you hurry up,” the elf said. “You don’t want him to get away, do you?”

Penny was already off the bed. No, she didn’t want him to get away.

“Hold on. We can’t have you going out there like that.”

“Going out like what?” If there was a guy outside her apartment, Penny couldn’t wait to get out there and drag the guy inside.

The elf seemed to consider Penny’s body and then once again, she twirled her fingers. “There. Now that’s more like it. Santa baby, meet Santa babe.”

Penny looked down at herself. She was now wearing a slinky, little red negligee that was open nearly all the way down the front. She could see her underwear underneath, the red bra that only just barely held her tits, and the red thong that did more to reveal than conceal.

“Now you’re ready,” the elf said.

“Ready for what?”

The elf smiled. “I think you’re ready to greet the boy at your door and if I’m not mistaken, I think he has a big, hard cock for you.”

Penny moaned. The song had changed to something about wassailing. She wondered what wassailing was. Maybe it was the sound the boy’s cock would make when it entered her pussy.

“His name is Doug,” the elf said even as Penny left the room.

Penny nodded to herself. Doug, she told herself. His name was Doug.

Out in the hallway, the music wasn’t as strong as it had been in her bedroom. Penny could think but it was only just barely. She could still hear the music and she knew what that meant. She still needed to get her pussy fucked.

Penny pulled the door open just as the boy was about to knock on her door again. The boy froze there with his hand in mid-air and he stared in at Penny. “Wow,” he said in a startled voice. “Wow.”

Penny fought back the urge to moan. She could still hear the Christmas music coming from her room and she knew what that meant. It meant her pussy was getting wetter.

“You like,” the girl said as she pranced in front of the boy. “I wore it just for you.”

It wasn’t the truth. Penny knew that. In fact, up until a few moments ago, Penny hadn’t been wearing this but the boy hardly seemed to notice. If anything, the only thing he seemed to be noticing was the way Penny wiggled her butt in front of him. “Yeah,” the boy said. “Yeah, I like.”

“Come inside and fuck me then.”

That was all it took to get the boy inside the apartment. Penny closed the door behind him and as she did, she felt the boy press up against her and his hand slipped under her negligee and it stroked its way over her tight, little ass and Penny moaned. She wasn’t sure if it was the music but all she knew was she wanted to get her pussy fucked.

“Whoa,” the boy said. “I thought you were alone.”

Stupid elf, Penny thought. Oh geez, she needed to get her pussy fucked. She needed it so bad and the last thing she needed was for some stupid elf to get in the way.

But when Penny turned around, she didn’t see what she expected to see. What she saw was a girl, as tall as her with flaming, red hair and laughing green eyes. The girl had on just a red pair of panties and nothing else and her hand was busy playing with her tits. “You must be Doug,” the girl said. “We’ve been waiting for you.”

“You’ve been waiting for me,” the boy said in surprise.

Penny’s eyes narrowed as she looked at the girl. The body might be different but Penny knew that voice. That was Shauna’s voice.

The redhead turned her body around so the boy could get a nice, long look at her ass. Her hand pulled her panties to one side and then she gave her ass a smack. “What do you think,” she asked even as her hand stroked her cheek. “Do you like this ass?”

The boy looked at the redhead before looking back at Penny and then back at the redhead again. “Yeah,” he said. “Yeah, I like it.”

“Well if you like it, why don’t you get over here and fuck it.”

The boy took a step closer and then another step and Penny followed along behind him. Penny could hear the music getting louder now and with it, she could feel her pussy getting hotter. This was her guy, she told herself, and it was her pussy that needed to be fucked. If the stupid elf wanted to get her pussy fucked, she should go get a guy of her own.

But if the elf knew what Penny was thinking, she gave no indication of it. “I like you,” the girl purred. “I’ll bet you have a nice, big cock, don’t you?”

The boy nodded.

“Can I see it?”

That was all it took to get the boy to unzip his pants and that was all it took to get him to take out his cock.

Penny was pissed. They weren’t even in the bedroom and the stupid elf had they boy showing her his cock. That cock was her cock and she wasn’t inclined to share.

“Oooh my,” the elf purred. “Would you look at that, Penny? Your boyfriend has such a nice, big cock.”

Penny knew that and she could hear the music coming out of her bedroom. Her pussy was already wet but there was still a part of her that knew what the elves were doing. They were making her want to fuck and she didn’t know why. She just knew she hated it when people told her what to do. People always thought they seemed to know better than her what it was that Penny should do.

Penny could see the elf had her hand wrapped around the boy’s cock. “What do you think,” she asked. “Don’t you think your boyfriend has a nice, big cock?”

Of course, she did, Penny wanted to say but for some reason, she didn’t. She looked at the elf with her hand wrapped around her man’s cock and she couldn’t help thinking that they’d done this to her.

The elf was licking her lips. “I’ll bet you just love to suck on this cock,” she said.

Damn it, Penny thought. Was the elf actually thinking of sucking on ... what was the guy’s name, oh yeah, Doug ... was she actually thinking of sucking on Doug’s cock. This was supposed to be her guy and this stupid elf seemed to think she could horn in on her action.

Penny pushed forward pushing both the man and the elf into her bedroom and as she entered, she could hear the music even louder now and she could feel her need grow. She still knew what she was feeling was something the elves had done to her but she also knew she just didn’t care. All she knew was she wanted to get her pussy fucked. She wanted it so bad.

The elf just grinned at her. “What do you want,” Shauna asked. “Do you want to suck this cock?”

Shauna had never wanted to suck her boyfriend’s cock, Penny realized. It was all just a trick to bring her in here where the music was louder.

But Penny didn’t care. She pushed the boy over to the bed and then she pulled his jeans down. His underwear went next and then with a hard shove, she pushed him back onto the bed.

The shoes came next and then the jeans were being pulled all the way off. Something fell from its pockets but Penny didn’t have time to look and see what it was. She tossed the jeans aside and then she pulled the underwear all the way off and then she slid between her man’s legs and she wrapped her hand around her man’s cock. She’d show her, Penny thought to herself. She’d show that elf just what it was that she wanted.

The man groaned as Penny’s mouth slid down around his cock. She pulled back only to push herself down even deeper again and once again, the man groaned.

She’d show her, Penny thought. She’d show that stupid, old elf. She sucked that cock even harder.

“You mind if I take a turn,” the elf asked.

Oh sure, Penny thought, like she was going to fall for something as stupid as that. How dumb did Shauna think she was. If Penny allowed the elf to get in there, if she allowed the elf to get her mouth on Doug’s cock, then she’d be in just the right position to get her pussy fucked and Penny didn’t want Shauna to get Doug’s cock. As wet as her pussy was, she wanted to keep that honor for herself.

“Oooh,” the elf purred as she came up behind Penny. “I can see how it’s going to be now.”

Penny could feel the elf taking off her negligee and then the elf was taking off her bra. She could feel the elf pressing up behind her and it felt good.

The elf’s hands were reaching around her body and they were playing with Penny’s tits. Her mouth was only inches away from one of Penny’s ears. “That’s it,” she purred. “That’s it. Suck it. Suck that cock, and let me know when you’re going to let it fuck you.”

Penny moaned as she heard someone singing “... you can do the job when you’re in town ...” Well, she knew what she wanted. She wanted that cock to do a job on her.

Penny let the man’s cock slide from her mouth and she looked up at him. “I need to get fucked,” she said.

Surprisingly, it wasn’t the man who answered her. It was the elf. “Lie back here,” the elf told her. “Lie back here and let him get a good look between your legs.”

Penny did as she was told and she found her head suddenly cradled in the elf’s lap.

Shauna was stroking her hair. “Tell him you want him to fuck you,” Shauna said.

Penny looked up at the man. “I want you to fuck me,” she pleaded. “I want you to fuck me good.”

“Come on,” the elf purred. “You can do better than that. Show him what a good, little slut you are. Show him just how much you need to get fucked.”

She wasn’t a slut. That’s what Penny wanted to say. She wasn’t a slut. It was just that ... that this music was so distracting. It made her pussy so wet. It made her want to get fucked so very bad. In fact, it was all she could think about, about how good that cock would feel when she finally got it between her legs.

But she wasn’t a slut.

“Tell him what a slut you are. Tell him what you want him to do.”

She wasn’t a slut, Penny told herself, but she did need to get fucked. She needed it bad, and besides they were just words. She could say the words but that didn’t have to mean she meant them. “I’m a slut,” Penny moaned.

Penny moaned again. Just saying it had made her pussy jump.

“That’s it,” Shauna encouraged her. “You can say it. You don’t have to be embarrassed. Go ahead and tell Doug just what it is you want.”

“I’m a slut,” Penny moaned and again her pussy jumped. She moaned again. “I’m a slut and I want to get fucked. I want to get fucked really bad.”

Shauna was still stroking Penny’s hair. “That’s it. Tell him what you want.”

“I’m a slut and I want to get fucked. I’m a slut and I want to get fucked.”

“Keep saying it,” the elf told her.

“I’m a slut and I want to get fucked.” Penny moaned again. She couldn’t believe just how good it felt to say that.

The man slipped in between Penny’s legs. He didn’t have to take her thong off. He just pulled it to one side and he pushed his cock inside her pussy and somehow for Penny, somehow, that just seemed to make it even hotter.

“Oh yeah, that just feels so good, doesn’t it?”

“Uh huh,” Penny whimpered.

The elf was stroking Penny’s hair. “I know it does. In fact, right now, I’ll bet you want to feel what it feels like when he cums inside your pussy.”

Penny moaned. That was exactly what she wanted.

Shauna was still stroking her hair. “It’s okay,” she said. “You can tell him what you want.”

Penny moaned again. Her pussy was already quivering with the fucking it was getting and the Christmas music seemed to make it even hotter but what she needed was to have a mind blowing cum. She looked up at the man. “I want you to cum,” she said. “I want to feel it between my legs.”

The man groaned and for a moment, Penny thought he was going to give her exactly what she wanted but he seemed to pull back at the last moment.

“Tell him again,” the elf encouraged her.

Penny moaned. “I want you to cum inside my pussy. Come on. Do it. Give it to me.”

The man groaned but it was different this time. He shoved himself inside her and then he grunted as his cock swelled inside that super-tight, little cunt.

“Oh my God,” the girl cried out. “Here it cums. Oh my God. Here it cums.”

The elf said nothing. She just stroked Penny’s hair as that cock continued to cum inside of her appreciative, little pussy.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?”

Penny nodded. It felt great.

“Do you want to feel it again?”

Penny moaned. The Christmas music hadn’t gone away and her pussy was still so fucking hot. Of course, she wanted to feel it again, and that was just what she told the elf.

“I don’t think a hot, little girl like you should have to wait for a guy to get himself hard again, do you?”

Penny shook her head and the elf smiled because with a wave of her hand, Doug was hard again.

Penny looked at the boy and she just couldn’t help but purr with delight.

“You ever eaten a girl’s pussy,” the elf asked.

Penny shook her head.

Penny wasn’t sure how it happened but one moment, she’d been lying there with her legs spread and in the next moment, she was perched on her hands and knees between Shauna’s knees and she wasn’t wearing even her thong anymore but then Shauna wasn’t wearing her panties either.

“Go ahead,” Shauna told her.

Penny was still unsure what it was the elf wanted her to do but at that very moment, she felt Doug’s cock between her legs and suddenly, she knew exactly what she needed to do.

At first, it was just her fingers that were working their way between Shauna’s legs but with that cock pushing her from behind, it didn’t stay that way for long. The other girl was wet, Penny noted, just like her, and that was when she let her tongue slide between Shauna’s legs.

The elf really wasn’t in to girls, at least not like that, but she wasn’t about to tell Penny that. The elf moaned again. Fuck, the girl really did know how to lick a pussy. Now if she had a dick to go along with that tongue of hers ... whoa, just the thought of that made Shauna shudder ... now that would be something.

Penny wasn’t worried about what Shauna would be like if she had a dick. In fact, Penny was hardly thinking about her at all. It was the cock in her cunt that had her nearly undivided attention. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. She knew what she needed. She needed to feel that cock cum inside her.

Shauna pried Penny’s face up out of her pussy. “I’ve got to ask you something,” she said.

“Ask me something,” Penny moaned. “I don’t understand. Ask me what?”

“Do you want this to end? Do you want me to take the wish back?”

“Huh? What?”

“You heard me. Do you want me to take the wish back? Do you want him to stop fucking you?”

Penny moaned yet again. “What? No, of course not. I don’t want him to stop.”

The elf smiled. “That’s all I wanted to hear you say,” she said and with a wave of her fingers, she was gone.

The man seemed not to notice her disappearance. His dick just kept right on coming as if nothing had changed and after a moment, Penny was back to moaning all over again. She needed to cum. She needed to cum really bad.

The man moaned and then he groaned and Penny knew instinctively what that meant. “Are you going to cum for me,” she moaned. “Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to cum in my tight, little pussy?”

The man moaned and then he groaned again and this time, Penny felt it. He was cumming in her pussy and even as he did, her pussy clamped down on the cock inside it even as she started to cum, too.

She liked it, she told herself. She’d never before been fucked on her hands and knees but she had to admit it, she liked it and to think, she still had one more elf visit still to go.

She couldn’t wait.