The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story was written as fantasy for mature audiences only. Happily, this includes immature people who are of legal age, too. The story is absolutely copyright, by the way, but feel free to copy for personal use so long as you keep the whole text together, including this disclaimer.

* * *

‘Bekah and the Zombie Master’

by Leighton.

Chapter 1—Bekah

It was another hot and humid night, as Bekah lay down on the white sheets of her hotel suite. It was an ‘authentic’ island room, just minutes from the Carribean beach where she had been snorkelling during the day, enjoying the cool water. Now her bikini swimsuit was hanging on the window to dry, and she was wrapped in one of the hotel’s large towels, having just stepped out of the shower. The towel’s fabric fell against her body as she flopped onto the bed. She flicked through some channels on the tv, then turned it off, relaxing to the sounds of waves crashing on the nearby beach and slowly drifting toward sleep. After spending almost a week working ten hour days on a swimsuit calendar, it was nice to finally get a day off.

She undid the towel and let it fall away from her, leaving her body exposed to the warm night air. It felt good to lie naked, without a middle aged photographer and his crew drooling over her. At nineteen, her skin was wondefully firm all over, and her little breasts only settled slightly into her chest as she lay back. Instinctively, she rubbed her hand along her flat belly. She had eaten little over the week, keeping her figure slim for the photos, and now she was very hungry. She checked the fridge. It was empty but for a single jar of juice, probably the local speciality compliments of the hotel. She had a few sips, and then lay back down again.

Idly she scratched a mark on her leg where some insect had bitten her that morning. She brushed her hand along the skin, on the inside of the thigh, and then suddenly felt she was being watched. She froze exactly as she was for a moment, straining to hear anything other than the gentle crash of the waves. As she lay still, she began to feel very weak, and began to have trouble keeping her arms from falling to her side. Then her head lolled idly to one side, facing the far window. She was completely aware and strangely calm, but couldn’t move at all. She watched. A hand appeared in the window and slid it open, and then a man climbed through. She should have been afraid, but her mind seemed intent on accept all that was happening.

The man walked over to her and bent down so he was looking right into her face. He seemed familiar, but she couldn’t remember from where. Then she began to realise she couldn’t remember much at all. But, it didn’t worry her. The man waved his hand over her eyes, and they followed. He smiled and climbed onto the bed, straddling her young naked body. He turned her head to face him. ‘Hello, precious’ he began, while moving his hands over her breasts, ‘thank you so much for drinking my special juice, or else this would all have been a big waste. You see, little one ..’ for some reason she smiled at this, or maybe it was because he’d moved his hands down her stomach, and was almost to her little whisp of hair. ‘..When someone whose body is tired and weak drinks the poison, it drives out the last of their memory and mind, leaving them helpless. Their will goes, and whoever gets them first ..’ he lifted of his shirt ‘..owns them’. He looked straight into her eyes, ‘do you want a little fun now, precious?’ Her eyes felt drawn to his, and her body knew the answer even before she smiled and nodded her head.

He knelt at the foot of the bed and slowly pushed her limp legs apart. She remained looking up at the ceiling, smiling. His began by kissing her, and then licking in little circles, and then began plunging his tongue into her, tasting the salty sweetness. He licked up the first few drops as she began to become wet, and then raised himself up and began to lick the length of her body. Oh, she tasted good, and her skin was so fresh and smooth. He knew he’d struck gold here. He stopped at the breasts, to nibble on the left one a little, while fingering the right one, then slipped off his boardshorts, and mounted her. He felt her body move slightly under his weight, then began moving in and out, faster and faster and harder and harder until she was jolting back and forth under him. The bed was banging against the wall, and her arms flew back and forth, while his thrusting went deeper and deeper. Her breathing was in short gasps, and then with one or two deep thrusts his body arched, relaxed, and he lay down on her. He felt her breathing gently under him, and then he got up and dressed, knowing that the time was not yet quite right. Before he left, he whispered in her ear ‘stay here until you hear my voice once more’, and was gone. Bekah lay there, feeling warm and happy, and then pulled the sheet over her and went into a deep sleep.

* * *

The phone was ringing next morning as Bekah woke up, but she didn’t bother leaning over to answer it. She lay there, looking up at the ceiling, feeling content. She smiled at that thought. Somewhere deep inside she knew that long before she had been so busy and was always being pushed from one place to the next, and everyone fawned over her, the guys most of all, but it had simply left her feeling empty inside. And now was simply still and content. A voice broke her thoughts. ‘Hello, precious, remember me?’ He must have entered the room while she’d been thinking, and was now standing near the bed. She nodded. ‘And how do you feel?’. She lifted her arms in the air, ‘Totally content’, and dropped them again, and they flopped against the sheets. ‘Good, I see you’re ready. Now lets go for a walk, I want you to meet someone’. Bekah obligingly got and out bed and began toward the door. He simply watched for a moment, transfixed by her slim beautiful body.

Just watching her walk to the door made him begin to feel ready for more. ‘Just wait a second’, he dropped his boardies and sat on the edge of the bed, his erection climbing. ‘If you would just take a load off my mind before we start’ He realised it was a corny thing to say, but she showed no reaction, simply walking back to him and kneeling down between his legs. She brushed her hands along his thigh, feeling the tensing muscles, and then moved her head a little lower and kissed the tip, opening her mouth as she did and sliding her tongue under him. Her eyes looked casually up to him, as he moved his hands into her lush brown hair, and cradled her head. As she began sucking, he pulled her head toward him slightly, raising into her at the same time. Again he pulled her head toward him, thrusting up slightly at the same time, her tongue licking back and forth as her lips moved up and down the shaft. He gripped her head more firmly, and began thrusting deeper and longer, and she showed no resistance, simply sucking harder and harder, until after a few more strokes he pulled her head deep over him and came. He held her there for a moment longer, and when he released her she gasped once to fill her lungs again, and then began licking him up until it was all gone. She knelt back again and looked up, expectant. He sat breathing for a moment, staring into her eyes and feeling so grateful he’d met that stupid photographer at the bar. ‘Put on your bikini and a sarong, precious, we’re going for a walk.’