The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story was written as fantasy for mature audiences only. Happily, this includes immature people who are of legal age, too. The story is absolutely copyright, by the way, but feel free to copy for personal use so long as you keep the whole text together, including this disclaimer.

* * *

‘Bekah and the Zombie Master’

by Leighton.

Chapter 3—New York

A noise from the plane’s engine woke Bekah from her dream. She had been on the catwalk again, wearing a beautiful slim white dress with wings on her back, so she looked like an angel. But the catwalk had turned into water, and as she waded through, her dress was getting soaked and clinging to her body, and then it washed away completely, and she was left wet and naked, and the water was getting stronger, so she had to swim against it. She paddled and paddled but the water was just getting stronger and stronger and she started to feel that she would be washed away, when she saw a man standing calmly ahead of her, reaching out with both hands. She was trying to reach out but the water was too strong. Panic was beginning to run through her...

But now she was awake, clothed and dry, sitting on the plane, and feeling a million miles from any sense of panic. She felt secure and calm, and she rested against the arm of the master, who made it all so. Actually, when she’d bought the tickets at the airport, she’d learnt his name was Mayal, and the girl sitting next to him was Ceri, though it had never occurred to her before to wonder what their names might be. She’d simply knew that everything was safe and peaceful when they were near, and that every word from their lips was like a joy to her heart. She would have stayed forever on the beach with them, both Ceri and her providing everything the master wanted.

But one morning, the master was on her, massaging her breasts firmly with both hands and thrusting himself deep into her, while Ceri’s tongue danced between them—along him and into her. As the master’s last thrust went deep and long, she rose up to meet him, and she felt a warm flood rush through her, and as they lay on the beach together, the girls nestled close on either side, Mayal had started asking them questions. They were gentle questions, but it took a great effort to remember any answers. But as she lay there in peace, she was finally able to talk about her life before, which seemed so very long ago. She had been a fashion model, and lived day after day wearing someone else’s clothes and staying in someone else’s hotel, and doing long photo session’s for someone else’s magazine. She was always being driven in someone else’s limo, and arriving at someone else’s party, where she’d drink someone else’s alcohol, dance to someone else’s music until she crashed in someone else’s bed, in the arms of someone else. Sure, it was fun at times, but she was just a bubble in a big pond, always moving wherever the waves pushed her, never allowed to rest, never allowed to dream. And it would all be just a long forgotten memory by now, if Mayal hadn’t probed back into her mind and asked her all about it, and most of all, if he hadn’t suggested that they fly from the warm sunshine of the beach to the cold skyscrapers of the city, to New York.

* * *

They landed on a Thursday, and soon Ceri was busy again, just like she’d never left her job: phoning friends and contacts, calling in favours, and splashing out money where nothing else would work. It was mostly Ceri’s money, running her company and personal cards dry, and then they spent most of Bekah’s money, too. The idea was simple: they were going to throw the biggest party of the season, no expense spared, no guest unpampered—notionally to launch a new magazine, but really just to gather together as many models, agency chiefs and industry influentials as possible. Once they were all together, it would just be a matter of finding the right time to give each one a refreshing drink of the master’s special recipe, and then the real party would begin. It took a fortnight for Ceri to pull it all together, but Mayal wasn’t too bothered: he spent most of that time preparing enough mixture for the hundreds of guests, and in making sure that Bekah’s young, firm body was kept satisfied.

The night arrived, and the guests were brought in by the limo load. They had turned four levels of the convention centre into massive themed rooms, and soon the place was throbbing with people. Mayal was in the Africa room, presiding over the first phase of the night. The mind releasing potion would only work when the body was nearly exhausted, so the girl’s bathroom (styled on a Bedouin camp, complete with central oasis) was the first target: the models bodies were mostly exhausted anyway, and would mostly be ready to receive the drink. Bekah would find a suitable girl, and lead her to another room with the promise of entry to a more exclusive part of the party, where Ceri would give her a drink promised to make her buzz. The girls didn’t usually drink straight away, but Bekah had a very soothing personality, and as soon as they took a sip, they wanted more. When they were under, they were brought to Mayal, who in a few words had released their minds into his service. First was a beautiful young blonde from France with a cute little nose and a sexy walk. Then a brunette with bright blue eyes and long legs. Next was a tall blonde wearing a tight blue dress that completely failed to cover her large round breasts. Mayal couldn’t help but release and fondle them. She even giggled. When each girl was finished, she was sent out to bring more girls in, and soon they had enough willing helpers to move onto the next phase.

Having a bevy of gorgeous models at you beck and call may be nice, but getting to the men (and women) who ran the whole show would provide almost unlimited girls for the future. The problem was, these guys were a long way from starving themselves and it would take an effort to exhaust their bodies, ready the potion. Again, Bekah led the way. She had fawned over the director of Vague magazine for half an hour, teasing him and rubbing gently beside him, before leading him into one of the separate rooms for a private party. Her stunning natural beauty was soon on full display, and her willingness and enthusiasm to please him was enough even to seduce a man who spends his working days looking at beautiful women.

After sliding his pants off, she gave him a gentle suck, but not enough for him to climax. His hunger was growing as he pulled her onto the bed and pushed his head between her breasts, while running one hand through her hair and the other along her slender legs. She lead his gorging erection into her body, and let him pump away little, but then held his thighs firmly and slowed down his pace. He was pushing his hands into her soft breasts, teasing the nipples, when she began to roll, moving him onto the side, and then further over, so that she was on top. She kissed his stomach and stroked his erection in one hand, feeling its growing strength as it waited for release. She teased it with her tongue again, but still left it denied, before climbing onto him, and carefully impaling herself on him. She held his chest down, running her hands through his chest hair, and began riding up and down on him. Slowly at first, applying a careful pressure on the downward thrust to provide maximum stimulation. He reached up to grab her body, to try and increase the pace, but still she resisted and keep to a slow grinding of small, strong thrusts. The pressure was building. Finally she decided he was ready, and began to push harder into his groin. She lifted herself higher, and began riding him with increased pace, faster and faster, pushing herself down onto him, again and again. Her little body was jumping up and down onto him, her little breasts flying back and forth. Her long hair swaying behind her, and trickles of sweat falling down her cheeks, down her breasts. Faster and faster she pumped, little moans of pleasure escaping her sweet, small lips. Her moans grew into deep pants, the sound and feverish pace driving him into a frenzy for just a moment: he thrust up deep into her, and held it for a beat, feeling the massive surge of energy into her and the pure pleasure of that moment. She slowed but rode up and down a few more times to milk all she could, before releasing him and falling onto the bed beside him, both panting and drawing deep breaths. She smiled sweetly at him. “Honey, I’ve got a little drink here to make your night complete.” And before he knew it, the he had taken the glass and was swallowing the pink liquid. It ran through his spent body and made him want more, until he was finished, and ready to see the master.

* * *

Once a few more stunningly beautiful models were in Mayal’s control, they also were sent out to help release some more directors and agency heads and whoever else was present. The editors were mostly women, and a few were amiable to the charms of the models, and a few more to the charms of the male models, until it seemed that half the party had been brought to Mayal, and some to Ceri, and been freed into their service. Mayal left the gathering and retired upstairs to look out across the city lights and dream what might be. The potion drew its final strength from his soothing words to those released, but having to free so many minds into his service at once was starting to tire him. Before this night, he had only tried this a handful of times. He would need to spend the best part of a month with all these new recruits to ensure that their new way of thinking held, and just the thought of it all made him want to curl up and sleep. He was used to a lifestyle dictated by the Caribbean sun, and it was now almost dawn and he’d been flat out all night.

Just as he sat down, Ceri walked in, smiling. She was wearing a strapless black dress that beautifully offset her bronzed body. She glowed as she walked toward him. “Its all going perfectly, master. By dawn we will be finished.” The way she said ‘master’ seemed very odd, but the thought of the night finally ending made him think only of rest. He unbuttoned his shirt and loosened his belt. Ceri came over as he kicked off his shoes, bringing two dark rums. She put them down beside him and then sat in his lap. He smiled at her: she was always ready to serve his needs. After a night of staring at unbelievably beautiful women, he had become quickly aroused again when Ceri sat on him. Just the pressure of her soft bottom on his legs was enough to make his erection clear beneath his pants. When Ceri pulled her short dress up slightly to show she wasn’t wearing any panties, he quickly unzipped his pants to free his now throbbing erection. She pulled his pants off, and carefully climbed onto him, slowly sliding down so that the full depth of penetration could be felt. She held him there for a moment, deep inside her, before begin a slow, small grind up and down. He rested his head back on the cushions, and reached over for a rum, letting Ceri do all the work. He relaxed and took a few mouthfuls, but immediately knew something was wrong. Somewhere in the rum was another taste, something strong and insidious, that began to flow through his body, numbing his muscles. He look up in horror to see Ceri’s broad smile, a laugh on her lips. She continued grinding gently into him, knowing that the liquid wouldn’t take long to take effect. The master was already exhausted, and would probably fall under even before she could finish, but it wouldn’t matter. In a few minutes it would be Ceri who stepped out into the party to greet her new pets, Ceri who laughed in the face of all those who thought themselves big and mighty, while she made them grovel and do her slightest whim. It would be Ceri who enjoyed the comfort of dozens of glamorous models each night, all content and happy just to be serving her. The thrill of this fantasy drove her deeper into Mayal, and she felt a hot flush run through her.

Ceri pushed deeper, caught for a moment in her fantasy. She opened her eyes and found the bright eyes of Mayal staring straight back. She tried to look for the glass, but it was still in his hand, half full. He may have drunk a lot, but he had spent a lifetime among these herbs and fruits, and it would take more than an ordinary dosage to take him under, even with his body was so tired. The laugh left her lips and became grim smile. She pushed harder and deeper into him, feeling the strength of his erection. His mind may still be strong but his body was not, and once he came, he would be spent and no longer able to resist. But still, she couldn’t look away from his eyes. He seemed to read her thoughts. He didn’t have the strength to stop her pumping, but he did hold her gaze. She tried to look away, but couldn’t. Deeper she went, but her purpose seemed to leave, and her rhythm slowed into a gentle grind. She saw him lift the cup up to her lips. His eyes held hers, and she couldn’t raise her arm to resist. The cup reached her lips, and only a small amount spilled as he began to pour it into her mouth. The first few drops blitzed through her body, choking her mind and making her want to release herself into those bright blue eyes that held her gaze so strong. She stared deep into those eyes.

Suddenly, the side door opened. The silent struggle between Ceri and Mayal broke off abruptly as both turned. The cup remained held mid air. Ceri’s motion fell into a simple little pushes, just the last impulses of her body. All attention was on the door, where Bekah emerged, flanked by a model on each side. All three stood before them stark naked, their perfect young bodies glistening with little tracings of sweat from their efforts all evening. They stood there, pert young breasts pushed forward, slim naked hips, long slender legs. They simply glowed. All of them wore detached, inviting, expressions—slightly closed eyes, lips pushed out a little, heads cocked to one side. The two girls leant in, holding on to Bekah, their heads resting on her shoulders. One idly lifted a hand up to Bekah’s breast. The other casually reached out to Bekah’s pussy and slid a finger idly inside. Their expressions remained unchanged: utterly desirable, so inviting, just unreachable. It was too much for Mayal. The arousal overload thrust his hips forward involuntarily, and he felt an orgasmic spasm as his sperm flowed into Ceri. He breathed one last panting breath, looked up at the three graces before him, and let go: the potion in him took effect, his mind wandered free, simply waiting for someone to claim it. His hand dropped to his side, spilling the spiked rum over the couch and Ceri’s dress. Ceri was still staring at Bekah, displayed so perfectly before her. The warmth of Mayal’s semen in her went unnoticed. The shock of this three-fold beauty after so strong a struggle against Mayal was too much. The little drops of potion that she had swallowed worked in her, driving her will away. All it took was for Bekah to motion her head forward slightly, and she felt compelled. She reached out to the second glass of rum, which Bekah indicated, and drank. It was also spiked. She swallowed all of it in deep gulps, felt the freedom run through her body, and let go completely. Her body slumped forward against Mayal.

Bekah detached herself from her two helpers, and walked over to the couch. The familiarity of being in her home town again had weakened the potion’s grip on her, and she had begun to suspect it was the same for Ceri. She began to bring Ceri into her control with the soft words she’d heard Mayal use so many times that night. Then she carefully brought Mayal into her control too. It was exhausting, though. She thought of all the hundreds of pretty things on the floors below who would need to be brought under again soon too. Just the thought of it left her tired. ‘Screw it’ she thought, she would just have some fun until it all wore off. She lay back on the couch and called her helpers over to indulge her in some special pampering. This party had only just begun.