The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: this story is preceded by ‘Belle Cell’ and ‘Belle Star’.

Belle Hell

Eye of Serpent

As is the case with many great discoveries, results are not always in line with inquiry. In looking for the side effects of cell phone transmissions on the average consumer’s brain tissue, Dr. Belle Simon found something much more serious. Something that would change lives across the globe.

This is another tale in the seduction of the world.

Dr. Belle Simon was a scientist first. The accident that had re-ordered her thinking had not changed her incredible skills or talents in that arena. Simon’s complete focus on her world of spectrums and wavelengths, coupled with her hobbies of biochemistry, poetry, and urban mythologies had formerly made her the socially clueless scientist of the decade. No more. At first impression, she was a stunningly gorgeous woman of thirty-two. She was young, blonde, brainy and one of those people who could bring her talents to bear on a problem with complete focus.

She was also completely mad in the classic sense. She had been driven mad by the accidental invention of THE most dangerous device of the new century. The Belle Cell digital phone.

The phone could transmit data in direct harmonic with the EM pattern of a mind in proximity. With the right kind of database support and computer modulation of that data, the phone was able to ‘pump’ hard EM data to a listener’s brain where it was imprinted on top of existing patterns.

For example, overwriting them if need be.

Ava Hopper knew what that was like. After nearly seven months of being Dr. Simon’s on-call sex slave and reluctant assistant, she was in despair of ever getting her mind free of the scientist. Dr. Simon’s latest ideas were already giving Ava bad dreams.

She had actually found herself almost wishing that Simon would tell her to cooperate fully with everything. At least then her conscience wouldn’t be bothering her constantly. She didn’t know if the doctor was keeping track of how many people were already mind-bent by the Belle Cell, but Ava certainly knew. The number was eleven and promised to climb. Ava worried about each and every one of them.

She also had to answer their phone calls to Belle.

Simon was giving out instructions and programming that made folks want to hear her voice. The victims were getting sexual thrills just from hearing Belle speak. It didn’t take long before they really wanted Belle to give them more attention than she was willing to spend on them.

As long as they did everything that the doctor wanted, she couldn’t really be bothered with them. After all, Ava grimly reflected, She has me for all her day to day needs.

So Ava was also the liaison to the controlled as well as the personal assistant, as well as the sextoy. Belle had commanded her to quit her secretarial job at the university. Ava was now full time executive assistant for HardCell Unlimited, the R&D corporation that Belle ran.

Dr. Simon interrupted Ava’s thoughts by entering the office. The company had moved into modern offices in a technology park five weeks ago. Money was not a problem any longer with the ‘donations’ they were getting from Winspray. Ossey Winspray was one of Dr. Simon’s eleven acquisitions and the millions tapped there were financing many improvements in Belle’s plans.

Ava winced because Belle was smiling as she walked in. That was always a bad sign.

“I have the most amazing ability to impress myself with the changes we are all going through, Ava,” Belle waved her handheld PIM, “I’ve just solved the next phase of our future ownership of the United States of America!”

Ava gasped. She had no idea things were moving that fast.

Belle took note of the shock and consternation on her assistant’s features and grinned. She found it thrilling to be able to judge how well she was doing by the degree of worry hidden in Ava’s cute face. “We will be going to Washington, D.C. Make travel arrangements immediately for a week’s stay, AvaCandyBoob.”

Ava blinked at the code word. Suddenly, a whole range of new data and instructions were forced into her head from information she had been told to forget until now. She ran her hands up over her breasts and squeezed them several times. “Can I travel topless, my Mistress?” Her own voice sounded so eager that Ava didn’t recognize it at first. She thought someone else must have spoken.

Belle watched Ava’s face shift through crimson embarrassment to wicked lust.

Ava giggled as she felt butterflies in her stomach and heat in her loins. She loved thinking about being topless and tit-groped by strangers. “Please, my Mistress?” She batted her eyes at Belle. Inside her thoughts she made a small but concerted effort to pull or twist at the orders that were making her act like a fool. They eluded her. There was nothing to grab.

“No, but if you’re very good, I’ll let you get the breast enlargements you’re always whining about. Now make the calls.” Belle turned and walked out of the reception area.

Oh, she’s in a good mood. Finally I’ll be able to have huge titties. Ava got right on the speed-dial to the travel people. She got so submissive when she thought about the chance of getting her boobs done up a few sizes. As the phone was answered on the other end, she pushed the hem of her skirt up and started to fondle her sex.

Her face flamed a deep red. When had she asked for breast enlargements? Fuck!

* * *

Ava gave the bell boy the tip and saw him out of the room. She took a deep breath and kicked the back of the door once he was gone. She was still fuming. She had been acting like a gal with her brains in her nipples for several days. Belle hadn’t released her from the forced behavior until this morning when the backlog of phone calls started coming in from slaves hoping to hear Belle’s dulcet tones.

One small phrase from Belle and Ava had snapped back to normal just that quickly so that Belle could have her deal with the phone business. Those pre-programmed personas were frightening to Ava. They were buried inside and forgotten. The breast fixation persona even now seemed like a dream. But Ava remembered begging Belle for breast enlargement surgery and rubbing her tits against strangers in the air terminal’s packed crowds. She was furious with Belle. Angry enough that she knew it was past time to put her escape plan into action. They were in a city Belle didn’t know or have under her thumb. Yet.

It was now or never. Ava knew in a small part of her mind that she might never get away—but she had to try. Today. Right now. Belle was working on her laptop. Ava could hear the tiny tapping rhythm of the keys in the other room.

Ava focused on her own thoughts now. She needed to set Belle’s complex instructions one against the other. Delicately balancing the possibility of punishment and anger from Belle against the possibility of disobeying her Mistress so that her Mistress would have the pleasure of severely punishing and dominating her ungrateful toy.

Of course she wanted Belle to have that pleasure. Ava closed her eyes. Belle hasn’t had any wild fun in days. She loves to dominate. She’s such a pervert. She likes humiliating women. Bad nasty lesbian bitch, she can’t wait for me to get out of line so she can get juiced up punishing me. How selfish of me to try and do each little thing so correctly. Acting the good girl all the time. What a coward I am. She’s so sexy. How can I cause her that kind of unhappiness?

Ava’s concentration continued as she built up a picture in her mind of what sort of things might cause Belle enough difficulty that Ava would definitely get punished.

Walking out. Telling someone of Belle’s plans.

And when the moment felt right, she opened her eyes and walked out of the hotel room and into the hallway outside. The deeply padded carpet completely silenced her steps. With her heart pounding, she made it to the elevator. She waited for the doors to open and kept her eyes focused on the line between the doors. Her mind was in a kind of neutral buoyancy with no singular thoughts. She was merely playing a game of escape to see how far she would get. How angry would Belle be to find her gone?

Before long the car arrived and then she was sinking down through the hotel. A moment later, she could see the street outside.

Then she was outside. Her breath picked up with some excitment. How far would she get? What special instruction would kick in? She knew the further from Belle she went, the better the chance she could speak to someone who could help. It had to be in-person because months ago, Belle forbade her to talk to any government people on the phone. No police. No city medics or any kind of elected official. Not even a dogcatcher. She needed to meet someone in person.

She got a cab and asked for the Treasury Building. She didn’t dare hope that this was going to work, but if she got to someone and told them the President’s life was in danger, she thought they would listen. The cab moved smoothly through traffic. She doubted that Belle was planning anything with a President who would soon be out of office, but they would listen to her and that was all she needed. And thinking that, she felt her first longing for Belle’s instructing voice.

She closed her eyes. The sexy quality that was always in Belle’s voice was addictive. Ava knew that but it didn’t matter. Her mind wanted to be punished for the hint disobeying. Belle would be angry. Ava reached up and rubbed her nipples through her blouse to generate some heat to use as a counter force. Belle will have a chance to really punish me if I try to make this as realistic an escape as I can.

Ava was sopping wet by the time the cab stopped. She opened her eyes to see the driver staring wide-eyed at her in his rear-view mirror. She had been tugging on her nipples. Her face flamed. She glared at him and paid the fare. Pervert.

She got out and looked over the huge imposing edifice. The building took up the entire block. She looked down at her breasts and wished she had realized that she was pulling her nipples in the cab. They looked like frozen pencil erasers. Ava sighed and marched up the front steps into the building. What’s one more day of humiliation if I can get someone to listen to me?

* * *

After talking to eight different people, she thought she was getting somewhere. Still every time she explained her story again, Ava felt more uncomfortable with how hot it was making her to hand over the details of her personal complicity in Belle’s plans.

Maxine Bussock turned off the micro-recorder on the desk. “Ava, you realize that they sent you to me because your story sounds like gibberish.”

Ava felt the blood fall out of her face. She shivered with a sudden chill. “No. I didn’t. What do you mean ‘gibberish’? You can’t imagine how hard it is to sit here and tell you these things. Why did they send me to you? Do you handle nuts?”

Maxine nodded, “Yes,” she smiled gently below her blue eyes, “I handle nuts. I’ve got a degree in Psych as well as Law Enforcement.” She paused, “Well, I just want to say I believe you believe all this. I’m going to have to find some proof of your accusations, but I’m sure I can get your full cooperation. You probably don’t realize how many mistakes your Dr. Simon has already made. At least I hope she has because otherwise no one will give your story any more consideration than filing a report.”

Ava relaxed and shrugged, “She doesn’t make mistakes. She’s merciless. Driven. She’s having the time of her life. You don’t have to listen to her voice everyday making you horny and wet. I’m in Hell and the Devil is a blonde with a voice like liquid sex. I’m thinking about her voice right now. I’m sitting here aroused and ready for her to command. None of you people get it! She’s going to take over the world!!” Ava realized that Ms. Bussock’s revelation that the entire morning had been a waste had squashed the negative energy attached to her disobedience. Now that it was obvious that no one believed her information, she hadn’t put Belle in any danger after all. Instead Ava was filled with the arousal of her own exposure as a nutcase. Ms. Bussock was only being gentle with her. Ava thought about Belle smiling with Ava’s frustration and her pussy pulsed with heat.

Maxine flushed and glanced at the hard points of Ava’s nipples thrusting through her blouse. Max certainly believed there was something to this story. Not that the ‘phone control’ scenario was true, but that Ava thought it was true. “OK. Then think about the records she has to keep. Think about the list of contacts you can give us. You’ve told us she controls a small group already.” Maxine looked down the list of eleven names. She shook her head. “Some of these are very public people. If she is blackmailing them, that’s grounds for an investigation. If she is coercing money across state lines, that’s another serious count against her. Just talk for a bit about what goes on from day to day and I’ll ask questions. Maybe we can find something she’s overlooked.”

Ava calmed herself. Ms. Bussock did seem interested and Ava sensed that if she couldn’t convince her, then she’d be lucky to get out of the building without being wrapped in a straitjacket.

She slowly started to recount the last seven months.

* * *

It took a while.

They left the Treasury Building and finished over dinner. Maxine had insisted that it was her treat and Ava had been just as glad to be able to walk out of the building and not into a padded cell. Ava finished the full story of her morning escape and paused, “Do you still have any doubts?”

Maxine said nothing for a long time. She played with her fork, drawing pressure lines in the tablecloth. Finally she shook her head, “It sounds like there is no physical evidence of any kind. Computers that can be wiped with a single keystroke. Money donations from enthusiastic supporters are all open and above board. Your Dr. Simon has done everything with planning every step of the way. I don’t see any—.” Maxine trailed off.

Ava sighed. She was trapped. The moment she gave up that last tiny thread of hope, she felt her pussy gush slickly. Her face burned and she gently squeezed both her thighs under the table. “You believe me? But there isn’t anything you can do?” Ava wasn’t even aware how soft her voice was or how hot it sounded.

Maxine forced a smile. “I think I do believe you experienced something. Certainly I don’t know anything about the technology or how it might be done. But I can write up a query to DIA and ask if there is anything in their files that seems remotely similar.”

Ava nodded, “What is DIA?” She couldn’t believe her escape was over. She realized with some frustration that she would go back to Belle tonight. She was already looking forward to the punishment that might last into the dawn. She squeezed her legs together. And then Belle would want to know where she was all day. And then steps would be taken. Belle would learn of Ava’s mind trick and put a stop to that sort of double-think.

Maxine smiled, “Sorry. Defense Intelligence Agency. They track technology of weapons all over the world. They may not tell me if there is such a thing possible, but they will follow up on it. We might get some help from them.”

Ava had an orgasm and an epiphany simultaneously. She moaned and her hands caressed her thighs. She leaned slightly over the table, “Would it help if you had a working copy of a Belle Cell phone?”

Maxine stared at the poor woman. The sound that Ava had just made didn’t escape her notice. Coupled with the attractively flushed face and the tone of her voice, Maxine knew Ms. Hopper had just cum. Maxine nodded her head slowly, “Of course it would. They could take it apart and prove your story. That’s the hard physical evidence that we’ve been missing in all this.”

Ava’s heart pounded. She pulled her purse closer and opened it. Her hand came up with a cell phone and she put it on the table between them. She smiled and shifted her wet pussy. “Be my guest.” The power of her disobedience was back full force in that instant. This was a threat to Belle. Ava started shivering with reaction.

Maxine looked at it, then looked at Ava again. Could it be true? Was Dr. Simon really using a telephone to brainwash people. It was much more likely to be a chemical process or a long and drawn out sensory method. If it was really happening at all. Ava looked too damn pleased to be mind-fucked the way she described. Maxine picked up the phone. “How does it work?”

“That’s version 3.1 and it is the easiest to use. Flip it open and hit the power button. Don’t touch ‘send’ as it will blank your mind. But it also works as a phone. Belle has gotten the components smaller on this one.”

Maxine opened the phone and looked at it. Much smaller than her hand, it looked exactly like a normal phone. It even had a logo on it that matched the phone Maxine usually used. She pushed the power on and watched the display light up.

Maxine couldn’t move at all and a gray fog rolled across her mind. She couldn’t see. She stared off into space with a strange blankness to her lightly freckled face. Across the table, Ava felt a dreadful tingle behind her ears as gray fog blanked her vision. Her shoulders slumped a bit and she smiled.

For quite a while.

An echoing electric voice chuckled from the open phone and burned in the minds of both women, “Ava, sweetie, are you with someone?”

Oh, that voice! Ava licked her lips slowly, “Yesss.” Everything was soft gray fog.

“Introduce me, sweetie.”

“Dr. Simon, this is Maxine Bussock. Maxine, this is Belle Simon.”

Belle’s humorous tones burned through the fog like they were outlined in neon, “Maxine Bussock, you recognize my voice as one you must obey. It is impossible not to obey my voice. No matter how you feel about what I tell you, you must obey me. In fact, the stranger my instructions, the more strongly you are compelled to obey my voice. My instructions are more important than your own thoughts. Even when you know you don’t want to do what I tell you to, you find you have no resistance.”

Maxine felt like the voice was a laser writing across her forehead.

Across town in the hotel, Belle leaned back and fingered her throbbing clitoris.

“Now talk to me Maxine. Has Ava been telling stories about me?”

Maxine couldn’t see, but the electric voice needed to be obeyed. Something about that bothered her a great deal, “Yes, she has. She told me everything about you.”

“I see. I was afraid of that. I’ll have to figure out how she got away later. Tell the truth, did you believe her?”

Maxine thought she tried to keep her mouth closed, “No. I didn’t, but I thought it was too eerie a story not to check out.”

“Did anyone else believe her? One must assume you were only the last person she was shuffled off to.” Belle’s voice didn’t betray the growing arousal of her masturbation.

“No. Everyone in Treasury thought she was a whacko. I was to file a report and determine if she was dangerous to the public.”

In her distant chair, Belle was close to orgasm. She spread her pussy lips and dipped two fingers into her wet vagina. “Oh dear, that is too bad. Tomorrow you will file the report saying she is harmless and her story doesn’t check out. Then you will drop the case and do no follow-up.”

Maxine chewed her lower lip, “If you say so, but the story is true.” Why couldn’t she see? Where was she?

“Yes, but you will do as I say, Maxine. Ava?”

Ava blinked, “Yes, doctor?”

“Slip off your shoe and slide your foot up Maxine’s dress. You want to rub her clit with your toes. It turns you on.”

Ava shuddered. She wasn’t sure where her foot was but she went through the motions of the actions she had to obey.

“Maxine, you will always know my voice. My voice is beautiful. You love the way it sounds. You will never do anything to make me angry. You do not want to hear anger in my voice. My voice is the most beautiful thing you have ever heard. That is why you obey my voice. You know it is strange but it is also wonderful. There are no reasons to disobey. Nothing is as persuasive as hearing my wonderful voice. Whatever I say is law to you. You are shaped by my voice. My words must be obeyed. You certainly get a submissive thrill from obeying me. You find me irresistible. You become horny for me when I order you. You want to have sex with me. Obeying me will give you sexual pleasure. Whatever you feel about my commands, you will be sexually excited to obey. Even the conflict between thinking my command isn’t your own attitude and carrying out my command will make you horny for more orders.”

Maxine Bussock heard the gray fog swirl with the echoing electric voice and it stamped steel patterns in her thoughts. Ava shivered at the beauty in Dr. Simon’s voice and tried to find Maxine’s pussy with her own foot while blinded by the fog.

Belle finally came hard. Her erotic gasps echoed in the mind’s of Maxine and Ava until they were both squirming in place. In a moment, Belle’s voice echoed again, “I’m so glad I put the carrier override feature in version 3.1. When I realized you were gone, Ava, I just had to hope that you would show the phone to someone who would turn it on. And as you’ve noticed, the effective range is now close to seventy inches from the repeater.”

“I’ve been busy while you were gone, Ava. I just wrapped up taking my latest ‘helper’ in our cause. The future President of the United States.” She chuckled. “And a few very nice secret service folks.”

“Now I’m going to shut down the carrier in a moment, when you both wake you will feel quite rested. Maxine, you will believe anything Ava tells you. Anything at all. Ava, I’m promoting you to Slightly Mad Assistant. Figuring out how to nearly slip my leash deserves some reward as well as a punishment and I think this will do both for starters. Ava, you are my Slightly Mad Assistant and you adore controlling other women. You’re aroused by the power of the Belle Celle and you will bring Maxine back to the hotel for some sex play. Maxine is your toy now. Ava, you will remember that this isn’t your idea and that Maxine is in this trouble because of you. See you in a while. I can’t wait for you both to meet Hilary.”

The phone went dark.

The fog went away. Ava blinked at Maxine as the restaurant’s noises came back into focus around them. Maxine blinked groggily at Ava.

“I’m so sorry,” Ava blurted, “Please give me the phone now.”

Maxine nodded slowly and handed the tiny thing to Ava. Maxine realized with a start that a stockinged foot was rubbing between her legs. Toes brushed the seam of the pantyhose at her crotch. She shivered with outrage and took firm hold of the table edge.

“Pretend to like what I’m doing.” Ava husked. “You are my toy. Your pussy is melting under my rubbing toes. Tell me how you feel.” She put the phone back in her purse without taking her eyes off the amazing expression on Maxine’s face.

Maxine blanched. She felt hot waves spread from the toes stroking her privates. She tried to shift her ass or think of something to say. She nervously flipped her red hair back over her shoulder.

“I like what you’re doing. I am your—your toy,” Maxine whispered. She swallowed nervously. Why hadn’t she believed Ava right away? What was happening? What had just happened with the phone? Why couldn’t she remember? She looked around the restaurant to see if anyone was watching them. This was unbelievable.

Ava smiled and rocked on her own crotch, she felt the wetness starting under the toes buried in Maxine’s snatch. “Why Maxi! I think you like this a lot. Are you married? Always tell me the truth.”

“No, I’m not married.”

Ava gave a short sigh of relief. She knew it was wrong to be this aroused. She’d never thought of doing something like this in a public place but it really turned her on. She stretched her leg further. She remembered that she was going to drag Maxine back to the hotel. Her own thoughts were skittering around madly in her head, “Seeing anyone regularly?” That’s right. Maxi was her toy now. Ava realized that because of her attempt to escape, Maxine was doomed to become a sex toy.

“No.” Maxine moved to get more pressure from Ava’s foot.

“I adore controlling you this way.” Ava shuddered, “Giggle now please and spread your legs. I want you to try to work my toes into your slit.”

Maxine gasped with shock, only to find she was spreading her legs and edging forward on the seat of the chair. She tilted her hips a bit to expose more access to her vagina. She was sure her pantyhose were too tight to get Ava’s toes anywhere into her but she tried anyway. She wriggled her hips and giggled. She flushed. Her pussy was melting now. She could feel the soaking of her hose.

“You sound like a dip, Maxine.” Ava blinked with the sudden heat in her own clit. “Agree with the things I say. Please giggle when you are embarrassed.”

Conflicting emotions roared in Maxine’s head. She echoed, “I sound like a dip.” She giggled and the laugh almost ran away and didn’t stop.

“You are thinking with your pussy.” Ava husked. “That’s why your thoughts are hot and slick.”

Maxine felt her nipples harden as the blush spread down her neck and across her tits. She giggled a short few notes. “Yes, I’m thinking with my pussy.” Her voice sounded deeper and it trembled. “That’s why my thoughts are hot and slick. Please don’t do this, Ava. Don’t say anymore.”

Ava felt a warm explosion between her legs. “I adore controlling you, Maxi. This isn’t my idea but it is so hot. Your mind is a hot cunt and I’m pushing into it deeply.”

Maxine nodded and wriggled her sopping bush against Ava’s foot, “You adore controlling me. I know this isn’t your idea.” She giggled again. “My mind is a hot cunt and you’re inside me deeply.”

Ava spread her own legs slightly. She slid her hand between her thighs and stroked her sex. “Good. Let’s recap then Maxine. You have two college degrees and your mind is?”

Maxine chewed on her lower lip, “My mind is a hot cunt.” She said it quickly as if it would hurt less.

“And what are you doing with my toes?”

“Trying to work them into my slit.” Maxine groaned.

“Very good.” Ava fingered herself faster, “Again.”

“My mind is a hot cunt. I’m trying to work your toes into my slit.” Maxine gasped softly and thrust her pussy.

“I’m glad we got that worked out,” Ava nodded, “Cum.”

Maxine gasped and ground her snatch hard several times against the stockinged foot between her legs. She bit her lip and the orgasm hit her. She groaned and shuddered. She was so embarrassed that she started giggling loudly.

People at the next table glanced at their booth. Ava pulled back her foot and slipped it into her shoe. “Pay the bill. We have to go meet Dr. Simon and some VIP at the hotel.”

“Yes, Ava.” Maxine grabbed her purse and tried to think of any way to avoid that meeting, “But we’re both tired. Let’s set it up for tomorrow sometime. By the time we get back to your place, Dr. Simon will probably be tired, too.” She felt the mashing slickness between her legs. She pushed a friendly smile onto her face as she pulled the credit card out and caught the waiter’s eye.

Ava smiled tightly, “Oh, no, Maxine. The night is still young. You’ll learn quickly that a Slightly Mad Assistant’s work is never done.”

END