The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Belle The Cat

Chapter III

The wedding was a success. Belle was surprisingly gracious and considerate. She played the part of a caring sister, focusing all attention to Margie and Kevin.

“She is just so beautiful Sara. Look at them. So lovely.”

Sara petted her roommate as she wiped a tear from her eye. “Aw, is Belly getting all weepy.” Sara grinned mischievously. The past week had been a revelation. Belle seemed to spontaneously go into heat, but Sara now was a pro and handling it. Efficiently but with growing verve, she dispatched Belle’s need with glee. In the meantime, Belle had begun to change from wild cat to house kitty, even when she was her normal self. She had been distracted from men already, but now she seemed to seek her roommates attention more and more. She was still catlike but now she also seemed more dependent. Sara chose dinner, Sara chose the TV, Sara chose where she sat and then Belle would lay down with her head in her lap. Sara’s no longer felt any anxiety at it. She would stroke her roommates body without inhibition, occasionally patting her on the butt.

Her comments to Belle about the situation met a sort of blank stare. Belle would nod and agree that it was strange, and that probably they should do something, but they had no time, the wedding was coming up. Afterwards they would talk to Bob. In the meantime Sara went to work, leaving Belle to handle chores for her sister.

As the wedding ended, Belle followed Sara to the limo, crawled in after her, whimpered and mewed and then settled into the seat as Sara raised the privacy divider and fingered her roommate idly. Belle squirmed and came and then fell asleep. The car dropped them off, and she docily followed Sara back to the apartment.

A week later, Sara got off the phone and looked at Belle. “He says it isn’t his fault. That it is up to you to make it stop. He says you are just pretending. That hypnosis doesn’t work that way. He is a fucking dick. I am suing him. I am going to sue him so hard they will take away his beard.”

Belle twitched her nose and looked at Sara blankly. Since the wedding she had been a good kitty. Sara noticed it first when she was waving around her spoon at the counter, and Belle had swatted at it, knocked her bowl of cereal off the counter and then proceeded to drop to the floor and lick the milk off the floor, leaving the soggy cereal as she strolled off as if she had intended it. Since then Sara had come home each day to find her roommate sitting at the door naked. She had stopped wearing clothing in the house, and after the second day Sara had to drag her roommate into the bathtub and bath her. She was not happy with this, but she also smelled like stale sex.

“Fuck, I can’t tell anyone else. I am not about to humiliate you in front of your friends. Maybe I can find another hypnotist. And where the fuck are you pooping and peeing? Do I need a litter box? No this is not happening.”

Belle looked up at her and meowed lazily.

That night Belle had a dream.

She was a woman again, but more feline, more sexual, sensual. Almost like a perfect combination of cat and woman. Not an anime cat girl like her sicko ex-boyfriend had been masturbating to. She had even worn kitty ears for him, before she found the porn on his computer.

This was some sort of huntress and tigress, powerful and more importantly fascinating. Every motion she made was captivating, her gaze impossible to escape. And then she saw Sara. Not the Sara that had been treating her like a house pet, not the Sara that had gleefully turned the nightly ministrations into a masturbatory fantasy, using her helpless heat, reducing her to some plaything, some pet.

No this Sara was the quivering fearful, anxious mouse twitching and squeeking in fear as Belle strode towards her. Sara was still a human but as Belle reached her she felt to all fours and huddled staring up. Belle reached down, and there was a collar in her hand. She placed it around Sara’s neck while staring into her eyes. Sara squeaked softly and settled in all fours, twitching her hips as she knelt. Belle put her foot gently but firmly on the center of Sara’s back and pressed down and Sara lowered until her tits rubbed against the floor, her ass arched swaying back and forth. Belle attached a leash to the collar, and lead her roommate down a hall, as she squeaked and scurried after, her posture kept as she had been told.

Belle woke up smiling, a feline grin, and said “Well then...”

Sara twitched in her sleep and woke up with a start as her roommate placed her lips over her mouth silencing her. “Oh little Sara, everything is going to be just fine from now on.” Sara couldn’t seem to catch her breath and felt pinned down as her roommate got up on the bed, crouched over her and stared down, speaking firmly, slowly, calmly, yet somehow with a catlike purr, a growl in her throat that seemed to vibrate down through Sara, making her body quiver and twitch even more as she lost track of the words and then with a simple touch of her throat lost all sense of where she was.

She woke up the next morning unsure if it was a dream. She felt her pussy, a word that suddenly made her shudder, and then realized she was squeaking softly but in a high pitch, as she helplessly masturbated. Her orgasm made her voice go so high it sounded like a scream, and Belle strode in, dressed already, and perfectly made up.

“Well I see my little mousie is awake. I did a little shopping. You slept so late I thought you might be sick, but you look like you are doing... just fine.”

Sara stared with terror at her roommate, but as Belle patted the bed she moved over to sit there. Belle smiled, tweaked her nose, ruffled her hair, and then said ‘Cum mousie slut’, and Sara...

Came.