The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Belle The Cat

Chapter IV

Sara sat in her room quivering in sorrow and fear. Belle was in the other room watching TV, texting her friends, and generally behaving like she always had. Her room however was no longer messy. Her mousie saw to that, constantly scurrying in and cleaning when Belle wasn’t there. Sara would come home from work and immediately take off her work clothing and fold them carefully. Everything must be neat. She was a neat little mousie. A good little mousie.

Those thought wouldn’t stop. At work they fell into the background. At work she could concentrate on making money. But then when she thought of that, the money wasn’t really hers. She wasn’t really hers.

The first night had been shocking. She didn’t understand what had happened, it seemed like a nightmare but also like a hot dream. Then after a day of constantly being overwhelmed and awakening to find herself more and more this... other person... she had knelt quietly as Belle researched hypnosis, mind control, conditioning, and whatever else. At one point she wondered if she had been drugged.

Lately, she had stopped wondering about things. She had asked Belle a question, and the next thing she knew she was carefully crawling on the floor, back and forth, keeping her ass up, twitching as she crawled, pressing her tits down till they lightly touched the floor, her nose twitching.

After that she stopped asking questions, and steadily stopped wondering what was happening. It was what was. That was all. Her reality was becoming very clear, very simple. She didn’t really think about things, she just did them.

She stopped being anxious. She wasn’t an anxious mouse really. She was a good pet mousie girl. Her owner, Belle, would dress her up to take her out to bars, and she would behave as Belle liked her to. She didn’t let people know she was really a mousie girl. Guys would see how she was dressed, and assume she was easy. They were right. She was always tired at work but at night she was always ready to fuck guys that Belle selected for her. They didn’t know that she selected them. She had a way of choosing a man for her and choosing a man for her mousie slut.

Everything was fine. Everything was going perfectly. For some reason Sara really believed this. It was going very well. She was a good mousie.

It had gone on for two years.

She had crawled into the living room, quietly. Belle had taken off her collar to clean her, so the jingle of the little tag that said ‘Mousie’ was absent. She crawled to her bowl and had her breakfast. Belle turned out to be a wonderful owner. She was very lucky. She always was fed, always was cleaned, had pretty clothing that made men want her, had men that could fulfill her constant need for being used like a slut, and if she ever had anything she needed, Belle fixed it. Sometimes Belle made her not need it, but often Belle found clever ways to make sure her mousie was taken care of.

Sara crawled behind the couch and settled down to nap. She liked to nap there because it was warm and dark. She slept in her bed but weekends she could nap behind the couch. It was nice to be near her owner but also to be so cozy and dark.

Belle meanwhile was talking to her sister on the phone. She was talking about Jeremy. Jeremy had been a one time thing that became two, then three, then it was every week, and now, “Jeremy wants me to move in with him... Yes, I think so. I mean I have never actually met a guy that I wanted to live with. I stayed over last weekend...”

Sara remembered that. She had to be alone for the weekend. She couldn’t turn on the tv or read a book; she had stopped being able to do those things so long ago she really couldn’t imagine doing it now. She had food but all she had to play with was her snuggly mousie toy that squeaked back at her when she squeezed it. She had mostly napped behind the couch wrapped in a blanket that smelled like Belle.

“Well yes of course I don’t want to abandon Sara. I am working on that. She kind of depends on me. Yes I know, she is the one with the job, but I just don’t think she will be happy alone.”

Sara tried not to make any noise. Belle was right of course. She couldn’t imagine being alone like that. She needed to be with Belle, to be her mousie.

“Well yes that is the thing, he doesn’t want me to move into the apartment. That is temporary. He has land in Marin. Vineyards, that whole wine country thing. I am going to visit next week. He wants to get into that thing, and he inherited it... Yes I know but I think I am tired of the city. It might be good to get away from other people. He says you can’t see his neighbors at all... Yes I am sure that we will just run around naked all the time, silly. Geeze. Ok, I will let you know, give a kiss to Kevin for me, and tell him to make me a niece. Right...”

Belle went out after filling the water bowl. “Hmm, little mousie sleeping late. Guess the double-team last night was a lot for her. I’ll let her sleep.”

Sara crawled back into bed, tugging her mousie toy and her Belle blanket and huddled whimpering.

Belle went away to California for 3 days but it might have been a year. Even though Sara went to work each day, she came home, ate and went to bed. Belle had left the TV on to the cartoon network, but Sara didn’t care she just slept, ate and worked. She managed to keep herself clean and no one was the wiser at work. Really she had done better since her anxiety had gone, but this week she was sad all the time, and wouldn’t say why. People liked her but they didn’t really pry.

Belle came home in a wonderful mood. She played with her mousie and petted her and said things were going to be fine, and Sara had tried to believe her but she had broken down in tears and told her owner that she didn’t want to be left alone. Belle hugged her mousie and said “Belle is going to take care of everything and tucked her in and put her little mousie toy right next to her tearfilled face, and then said sleep, and she slept.

Still, in the morning she felt all alone again. She could hear Belle in the living room watching TV but she was just so scared and sad. It was the worst thing she had ever felt and finally she started to squeak and squeak and Belle rushed in and then she did the thing she did, and when Sara woke up Jeremy was there.

Belle gestured to Jeremy, and said “Mousie slut, I talked to Jeremy about our special situation and we both agreed that if he wanted me to move in with him... well how could he ask me to leave my precious little mousie behind, so you are moving to California!!!”

Mousie slut bounced happily, and noticed Jeremy watching her body and blushed but didn’t hide it. Jeremy was allowed to do whatever he wanted. He was her owners fiance and he was also going to take care of her. Mousie knew things would change. She looked forward to telling all her friends that she was going to work at a vineyard, that she was going to live in California, that she was done as a researcher for the paper, and that she was going to get to live with nature, to be healthy and happy.

As Jeremy, Belle the Cat and Mousie Slut packed the apartment up, Jeremy patted Mousie on the bottom and she blushed and rubbed against him. Belle had a long talk with him and he knew she wasn’t for sex, but it was perfectly fine for him to pet and snuggle with. Jeremy was very happy to do what Belle said. Belle was good at talking to people. She did what she wanted, and she got what she wanted. She wanted Jeremy as her husband, and she wanted Mousie as her pet and maid.

Mousie scurried through the empty apartment once more, clothed and wearing the cute outfit her owner had picked out. She was done being a city mousie.

“Come, Mousie slut”

And the woman, who had been Sara, came, and they went to California and she was used happily ever after.