The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Benevolent Predator

Chapter Two

Jennifer’s Point of View

I stared down at the mess of what was left of the peach and felt the confusion take hold. I turned and watched Billy exit the coffee shop without turning back. Slowly I looked around, but no one seemed to notice anything. My world had just shattered into orgasmic bliss, yet, not one had noticed. I blinked several times and tried to clear my head, as I reached down to pick up the mashed peach. My fingerprints were clearly embedded on the ripe flesh.

How did he do what he did to me? I was confused and quite shaken. My whole body still trembled at the remembered orgasms. His words still rang in my ears. My cheeks burned with the shame of what I felt, what I allowed happen to me, but even as the shame settled, so did the pleasure, causing another shiver. I finished cleaning the mess and headed home. I needed time to think and let this encounter process.

The next day I looked for Billy on campus, but I did not see him anywhere. I had so many questions that only he could answer. All night my body was betraying me. I could not help but remember the orgasms Billy brought out in me, in public! The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to feel it again. I wanted it so badly I almost had another orgasm just recalling his words. I felt the deep shame creep in, the remembrance of the attack so many years ago. The powerful orgasms I tried to fight back then. Even now as the shame took hold, I felt the pleasure grow. I had to get a grip!

For two days I could not find Billy. He was not in class, and he did not show up in the coffee shop, where I had run into him several times in the past. I was becoming frantic! I realized I did not know a thing about this man. He was a virtual stranger. I had no way to contact him, or to find him besides class. I knew someone at the registrar’s office; I would convince her to give me his information.

I waited in the registrar’s office until there was no one else in line. I worked up my courage and dove right in. “Marie, I need a big favor! Now hear me out before you say no. I need to get a peek inside of someone’s student’s file. I have to know a home address or a local phone number.”

“Jennifer, you know I cannot do that! I could lose my job and you know how much I need the money!”

“Please, just a quick glimpse. I do not need any copies, or to take the file out of this office. You can watch me as I look in it. All I need is one quick look at the registration. I am begging you! I would not even ask if this was not important! Look at me, Marie, I am a wreck. I have to find this man. I need explanations. He did something to me, something I can’t explain or even understand, but I am pleading with you to help me. He was very perceptive and understood things about me that I didn’t understand about myself. ”

“What’s his name, then? We will have to do this quickly before anyone else shows up.”

“I only have his first name, Billy. But, he is in one of my classes; can’t we start there, the students registered for this class? Sexual Psychology. We can find out his last name and then his home address or phone number, anything!”

It seemed like hours as Marie did her search. I drummed my fingers on the countertop as I watched her click past several screens. The ticking of the clock was loud, and began to annoy me. I stopped drumming my fingers and began to pace.

“Jennifer, get a grip, will ya? I mean you are wound up so tight you are going to blow a gasket. What’s with you anyway? What did this guy do to you? Oh, let’s see, here is your class roster. There is no Billy or William registered at all in that class. Are you sure that’s his name?”

“I am sure! Let me see that.” I grabbed the monitor and twisted it so I could see the list of students. I scanned it several times, but Marie was right, there was no Billy, or even a William on the list. How could that be?

The sound of a door opening behind me registered at the same time Marie turned the monitor back and clicked off the screen. “There is nothing I can do about your schedule, sorry. You will have to come back and speak to your advisor.”

I mumbled a thank you to Marie, and then I turned and left the office. I felt more confused now than before I came here.

The next day I entered the hall and sat in my regular seat. There on the desk was peach! I turned quickly and scanned the room, but there was no sign of him. I stared at the peach, ripe and juicy. A small slit down the center oozed the sticky syrup. A silent humiliation settled inside. I suddenly felt as soft and squishy as the peach on the desk in front of me. Inhaling deeply, the scent filled my nostrils. The memory of what happened a few days before came speeding back. I found it impossible to sit still in my seat. I closed my eyes and tried to shake the memory, but the scent and the feelings inside me were too much to shake.

“Hello Jennifer. How nice to see you. Aren’t you going to eat that peach?” He looked deep into my eyes and reached for my hand. I lifted my hand and put it into his. His fingers traced along my wrist in a familiar way. I felt my cheeks flush, and my breath quicken. I closed my eyes for a moment and tried to get control of my breathing.

“You! I have been looking for you.”

“Well isn’t it just peachy that I found you.”

I felt the color flood my face at the reference to the peach. His eyes bore into me as a smile tugged on his lips. He was clearly amused at my discomfort. He held onto my hand all through class, disconcerting and comforting at the same time. I did not pull away. I did not hear a single word of the lecture. I stared at the peach, and at my hand in his. The words a low murmur in the background. Class ended and people filed out around us, we just sat there.

“Come and take a walk with me, Jennifer.” He did not let go of my hand, and turned to walk away. I walked with him, my mind whirling. I was desperate for answers. I needed to know who this man was and how he knew so much about me. How did he do what he did to me? “Oh and don’t forget your fruit!” I stared at him, but reached back and grabbed the peach. The sticky juice cool to my touch.

We walked in silence. My mind reeled, but no words formed. I had so many questions for him, but none sprang to my lips. He stopped walking near a tree and gently pushed my back against the tree. This area of campus was bustling with students. The people walked close enough for us to hear snippets of their conversations. Billy said nothing.

His other hand covered my hand that was holding the peach. His fingers covered mine. Our index finger began to move, as if one digit. He slowly pushed his index finger into the slit in the flesh of the peach a small stream of juice flows between our fingers. A deep shudder ran up my spine right there in the quad of the campus, with dozens of students passing by.

His finger slow massaged the slit of the peach, coaxing the fluid to the surface. My finger moved with his. He continued to roll our fingers along the delicate folds. The act so intimate that I felt my breathing grow ragged.

“Please, Billy/” I whispered a few times. I wasn’t sure if I wanted him to stop, or to never stop. My confusion was mixed with my growing desire.

“Yes, Jennifer. Feel the smooth velvet. Let the juices flow.” His finger pushed deeper, my finger dipped into the slit and a low moan escaped from deep in my throat. Our fingers developed a rhythm. Sliding up and down the fruit, dipping in a little deeper. My knees went weak. Billy’s fingers played on my other wrist, while our fingers danced along the slit. The fluid rolled down my hand, sticky and warm.

“So ripe, so full of juice,” Billy whispered close to my ear. His words filled my mind.”Let go, Jennifer, feel how rape and juicy the fruit is again. Flawed and bruised, and so wet. Remember; go deeper, always important to go deeper.” He continued whispering, pushing my finger deeper into the fruit, our fingers surrounded by the warm juicy flesh.

“And as you squeeze it, dam¬age it, or abuse it, you can feel it get¬ting juici¬er and raper, feel it deep in¬side now. Your greedy fingers cannot stop.” I noticed that his fingers were not pushing on my fingers anymore, yet I continued to finger the slit.

“Remember Jennifer. Recall the shame, let it wash over you now. Far too powerful to keep hidden. Let yourself feel it now. Too strong to deny. Shame and embarrassment are too important to you now. Let them in, feel how much they affect you.”

It was too much. I closed my eyes and felt the pleasure wash over me. My finger deeply inside the fruit, wiggling with rhythm, pumping. I felt the orgasm begin. I kept my eyes tightly closed, and let it happen. My breathing ragged and low moans escaped from my throat. The intensity rocked me.

Finally, when the pulses slowed down, I opened my eyes. Billy had stepped back and was standing near a few other students. They were all staring at me.

“Hey, are you alright?” I heard Billy’s voice break through my humiliation. “You know you are supposed to enjoy a peach by eating it, right?” He chuckled, and the others standing with him chuckled, also. “You sure like peaches!” He laughed again with the others.

I closed my eyes again. I wanted to disappear. The mess of a peach was still in my hand, and again my body had betrayed me in public. Slowly I heard the others walk away, and I was able to compose myself enough to throw the peach down and wipe the mess off my hands and onto my jeans. I looked up and Billy was still standing there.

“You really are a hot one, Jennifer. That was a great show. Think of how much fun it will be for you to show off for the class what we know! I explained to you, some things are too powerful to keep hidden. It’s time you started to consider when you want to show the professor how deeply shame and pleasure are connected.”

Billy turned and walked away. I wanted to call out to him to stop, to explain what he was doing to me, but I was consumed with shame and humiliation. To make things worse, my body continued to hum with pleasure.