The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ben’s Stripper

Julie was wearing just a g-string, rubbing her D-cup tits all over Dan’s face. Dan was just the name he used when at the strip club, but that was okay, Julie was just her stage name. Neither one cared. Julie knew if she could make a guy cum in his pants, which Dan was about to do, he would find the $20 lap dances a bargain and would return on a regular basis. She knew because she had done just that so many times. She would make sure it took three or four dances to get a guy to completion and after a couple of months she had enough regulars that she could have lived off just the repeat business.

Her looks didn’t hurt. She was only nineteen, but she had carefully worked to create the illusion of a girl at least three years younger. On top of her naturally small nose and quiet, high pitched voice, Julie had strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes highlighted by naturally long eyelashes. She was careful to trim her sparse, fine pubes so they were still long enough to curl, but short enough to give customers an unobstructed view of her light pink labia. A few months after she started working at Centerfold Girls, she had taken time off to get a boob job from one of the best in the business. Her tits were now D-cups and looked as natural as could be and looked even bigger when contrasted to her twenty-four inch waist.

As Julie shook her shoulders back and forth, Dan was getting he face slapped repeatedly with her creamy soft funbags. While he struggled to keep his hands flat on the bench seat where she had placed them, she rubbed her leg up and down his crotch.

Adding to her jailbait look, Julie avoided tattoos, ate healthy, and wore dance costumes that were meant to look like something a middle school student might wear. She did her shopping in the juniors section and then had a seamstress modify the clothes with velcro and the like. She knew it worked. The authorities had grilled her a couple of times, scrutinizing her driver’s license when they did compliance checks at the club. They called in her license number and made sure they got a picture to compare to when checking her ID, something they rarely did with the other girls.

Dan went from breathing deeply, smelling the intoxicating, expensive perfume Julie wore, to ragged breathing. He tightened his stomach and supressed his grunt as he felt his cum fill his underwear. Julie knew the signs well and kissed his forehead. Her long hair providing privacy curtains as Dan recovered, enjoying the way her heavy tits rested on his cheeks, his face firmly pressed into her cleavage. The timing was perfect. The song was over. Julie kissed him on the cheek, told him to cum again soon, winked as she put her bra on, and headed to the locker room. Dan vowed to return, hooked by a dry hump that was better than most sex he had had in his life. The lights came up and the DJ announced over the sound system that the club was closed until eleven o’clock later that day. It was now 3:30 AM. It had been a good night. She cashed out at over $400 and gave some to the DJ and security guards, leaving her with $350. Working a full schedule meant that she was pulling down about seven grand a month and this was so much easier than the molecular biology classes she was taking when she decided to take up stripping to get her through school. It had been over a year since she dropped out of college.

Julie took a quick shower and dressed in jeans and a loose sweatshirt, donned sunglasses, and headed to her sensible Civic. Most of the girls spent their money on nice cars, but Julie, or Kristen as she was known to everyone outside the club, preferred to spend her money on more important things. The drive home only took ten minutes. She pulled into the garage of the non-descript tract home and closed the automatic door before getting out. She was sure nobody had followed her, but in her line of business, you could never be too careful.

Kristen, checked the hamper next to the washing machine and put those clothes, plus the one’s she was wearing in the machine and started it. She went inside quietly, careful not to wake up her landlord/roommate, Ben. He was always asleep when she came home from work, but given her state of dress, she didn’t want to risk his waking and getting an eyeful. That might seem strange considering she had just spent the better part of eight hours dancing naked in front of men, but she had to have a sort of divide between her work and her personal life. It was important to her that people didn’t view her as a slut. She had told Ben that she worked as a bartender and she was sure he bought it. She could hear him snoring as she slipped into her room.

The room was small, but like most of her life, she made sacrifices while others were out partying and wasting money on the latest must-have junk promoted by the stores at the mall. She placed her purse on the second-hand dresser, slipped under the covers and tried to get to sleep.

She couldn’t. The harder she tried to sleep, the more she thought about her roommate in the next room. For some reason she couldn’t fathom, thoughts of Ben making love to her kept running through her head. She imagined him gently kissing the small of her neck and nibbling on her ear. She couldn’t help reaching between her legs and massaging her pussy as her mind flooded with thoughts of Ben’s tongue lapping at her tender slit. She imagined him knowing exactly where to touch, how hard to press, how fast to move his tongue. Her breathing grew more rapid as she started losing the ability to tell her fantasy from the reality that she was frigging her own pussy, more and more desperate to orgasm.

Kristen’s hips started jerking as she gave in to her own foreplay and started aggressively working her pussy with one hand, pinching her nipples and rubbing her tits with the other. Her thumb dragged across her clit and her fingers, first one, then two, then three, plunged into her pussy. She started moaning, softly whispering, “Fuck my cunt, Ben.”

Her need for orgasm was now intense and she worked her sopping wet pussy with a frenzy. As close as she came, she couldn’t get over the edge. The orgasm she needed so badly just wouldn’t come. After a full ten minutes of this, thoughts of going into Ben’s room started to fill her head. She knew better than to let him know she wanted to fuck him, let alone attack him with a full-blown fucking like she was thinking. Her image, so carefully crafted to not give him the wrong idea would be completely out the window. He would no longer know she was off limits. He would in fact constantly be working to get more of her sex.

Out of frustration, Kristen yelled, “Oh fuck! I need to cum damn it!” She started banging her head against the headboard despite the fact that Ben’s room was on the other side of that wall. Kristen, pulled her nightstand drawer open and pulled out a large dong made of silicone and shaped like a real cock. She began screaming as she pumped the massive, fake cock into her slippery pussy. Her entire focus was on her impending but elusive orgasm. She didn’t even notice when Ben opened her bedroom door.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Ben asked.

Kristen looked up at him and started crying as she realized things would never be the same between them. Stuttering, she confessed she was having a hard time getting off. Ben, smiled and said he could see that. “I think I know what you need.” he told her as he took off his robe and stood next to her bed, naked, his cock hard. “Lay on your back and hang your neck over the edge of bed, slut.”

Kristen was shocked. Ben had always treated her with complete respect. Even considering the unusual circumstances, this seemed out of character. Nonetheless, she knew somehow that his dick inside her would be what she needed to finally get off. If she did as he said, she was sure he would fuck her needy pussy sooner or later, so she did as he said. She hung her head over the edge of the bed, getting an interesting perspective of Ben’s cock and balls. He moved up to her, his hairy balls almost touching her lips and ordered her to lick his balls gently.

Kristen didn’t even hesitate. He could have told her cut off a finger and if she thought it would lead to the sexual release she needed, she would have done it. After a couple of minutes, Ben changed his angle, then guided his cock, between Kristen’s lips and ordered her to suck his cock like the hungry whore she was. Tears ran down her cheeks as Kristen complied, humiliated by her eagerness to comply, but unable to ignore the intensity of her sexual hunger.

Ben reached down and started mauling her large tits as he began moving his hips, pushing his cock past Kristen’s lips, then pulling back till just the head was in her mouth, then pushing his hard cock a little deeper. As excited as she was, the nipple pinching didn’t even hurt, but as Ben shoved his cock deeper and deeper past her lips, the discomfort of gagging and choking began. She quickly adapted, surprising herself since she had never sucked cock before. Nonetheless, she seemed to have a talent for taking Ben’s cock, now each stroke making her nose bounce off his stomach, without puking. It was still hard and snot began to bubble from her nose as she took the all-out face fucking. Slobber ran down her chin as Ben’s ball sack slapped it. He was now slapping her tits.

Kristen cried freely as she was degraded, willingly deepthroating her landlord’s cock. The thick veined member started jerking and pulsating, quickly followed by a flood of hot sticky cum, filling Kristen’s mouth. Her eyes went wide as Ben grunted and sternly told her to swallow if she wanted him to make sure she got off too.

Not wanting her nasty performance to be in vain, Kristen obeyed with gusto. She sucked down Ben’s cum, sucking hard to make sure she didn’t lose a drop. She didn’t stop until Ben took his dick from her mouth and put his robe back on. As he closed the door, he repeated her trigger phrase, “Kristen, you nasty whore. Remember the truth.”

As he left the room, Kristen remembered everything. She remembered that Ben had done this same thing, or something like it every day for the last year. He had somehow brainwashed or hypnotized her. One day he might fuck her ass or if he was in the right mood, he might actually fuck her needy pussy, giving her a mind-blowing orgasm, but he would always use her as a piece of fuck meat and she would allow it, having unwittingly performed her own foreplay and worked herself into a frenzy. Her cunt would betray her and cause her to become a nymphomanical slut willing to put up with the most humiliating of situations just to get some sexual release. Most of the time, she wouldn’t even get that, just like this morning.

Kristen closed her eyes, crying anew as she realized that she was paying $5,000 per month to rent this tiny room, that all her sacrifices were made not to make her life better, but to give Ben what he wanted. She had tried to escape once before, but the chains that kept her here were all in her mind. Whenever she was talking to other people or away from Ben, she would completely forget everything. She would become a confident young lady, working hard for a future, sure she was well on her way to early retirement. The reality was, she had less than $200 in the bank and gave most of her money to Ben despite the way he used her as his personal whore and if anything, should have been paying her.

Part of the mind control Ben had over her prevented her from making friends. He was her life whether she liked it or not. She didn’t, at least during these times when her memory was with her. Kristen heard Ben’s shower and now, fully aware that she was being controlled but still horny and unable to do anything but try to get Ben to satisfy her, she headed to the master bathroom and got into the shower with him.

The morning shower was a regular routine. Kristen knew her role and waited for Ben to speak first. “What do you want, cunt?” he asked.

Kristen did her best acting job to keep from sounding repulsed as she replied, “I need you to fuck my cunt like the dirty slut I am, please.”

“Why should I give you the pleasure when I could just make you blow me again or fuck your tight ass instead?” Ben asked, smiling an incredibly evil smile as he did so.

“I’ll do anything you want, Master.” she told him, like she had so many times before.

“You already will, you stupid slut. Get on your fucking knees and get me hard again before I change my mind.”

Kristen immediately got on her knees, and started using her mouth to get Ben’s cock hard, hoping he would decide he wanted her cunt which was literally dripping from need. Ben soon told Kristen to grab the stainless steel handrail he had had installed under the guise of making the shower handicap accessible. She hurried to obey, grabbing the handrail and sticking her ass up high.

She cried again, openly when she felt the head of his cock pressing against her bunghole. She had so badly wanted him to fuck her cunt from behind. Ben reached down and got a handful of her own juices to lubricate her ass and his cock, then started pushing. Slowly, her sphincter opened and Ben began fucking her ass. She wasn’t one of those girls who got off on a good ass fuck. It always hurt, but Ben didn’t care. He loved it.

As he crammed his thick cock into her tight ass, Ben thought about the near future when he would be adding his second slut to what would some day be a stable of girls. One by one, he would add the girls from his classes at the college. He had enjoyed turning Kristen into a sex slave even more because she had had so much promise as an academic.

He made sure the conferences were part of his routine as a professor to require each student come to his office for a personal conference at the end of each semester. He did this specifically after seeing Kristen in his class, knowing that the time was right to test the powers he had seemed to have mysteriously acquired. Kristen’s conference quickly turned into a her first mind control session. The next one would come only after she had completed her course.

Ben grunted and unloaded his cum deep into Kristen’s bowels. When he finally pulled out, Kristen did as she had been trained and turned around, got on her knees again and started sucking Ben’s cock clean. She knew that if she didn’t, things would get very bad for her. She also knew that Ben wouldn’t give her any release until she did. When he told her she could stop, she stood up, pressed her back to the shower wall, spread her legs about thirty inches apart and stretched her arms straight out, palms touching the wall.

Ben laughed. This was the position he required her to be in after he came, if she had not, when they were in the shower. In the bedroom, she would assume the same position on the bed, laying down. He cupped her tits first and tweaked her nipples before giving her what she wanted. He reached between her legs and shoved a finger into her cunt.

Kristen screamed in orgasm. The nasty deepthroat blowjob, the brutal assfucking, it was all worth this. It was even better when she was fucked with Ben’s cock, but the difference this was fantastic. She was ashamed to admit that even without the mind control, she had gotten so used to these fantastic orgasms, she might not leave Ben even if she could.

Her sexual need sated, Kristen headed back to bed and fell asleep. When she awoke, all memory of Ben’s hold on her was gone as was the memory of all the sex. She remembered coming home and falling asleep. She would perform her daily chores and get ready for work. She was glad she had a plan for getting ahead.