The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Best Laid Plans

by J. Darksong

Sunday

I sighed deeply to myself as I started my Blazer and pulled out of the driveway. Sundays were always difficult for me, leaving my darling wife Shelley home alone, her sad face the last thing I see before the door closes. Our work schedules were anything but compatible; she worked the usual office manager day schedule hours of eight-to-five, with Saturdays and Sundays off, while I worked the unusual evening shift of four-to-midnight, with Tuesday and Saturday as my days off. Not exactly the best fit by any stretch of the imagination. And while we did, in fact, both have Saturdays off together, Saturday was also the day that Shelley tended to run all her errands, and spend time with her mom and dad, or go out of town on trips, or any of the other multitudes of things that she couldn’t do during the week. Trying to fit in a week’s worth of quality time into one day with all of the other things going on tended to make us both exhausted at the end of the day.

I grumbled and growled loudly as I drove, my frustration mounting as a slow-assed driver swerved into my lane just in front of me, neatly cutting me off, then speeding up to the blistering speed of 40 MPH on the Interstate. The urge to kill was overpowering, but as always, I choked it down. By the time I found an opening to pass the driver, we’d reached my turn-off, which I missed. Glancing to the side, I saw just WHY the driver was going so slowly, no doubt distracted by the cell phone pressed tightly against her ear. Again, the urge to kill nearly overwhelmed me, but again, I pushed it back down. Road rage, while completely justified in this case, is generally frowned upon by the law, and as much as I wanted to take out my frustrations on Blondie, I didn’t relish the idea of spending time in jail.

Doubling back, I took my exit, and pulled in to work, late again. It was starting to become a regular thing, even though I left home nearly half an hour beforehand and the commute only took fifteen minutes. Sighing again, I clocked in, took my station, and began my usual work load. Once things slowed down a bit, I turned on my laptop, checked the archive and bulletin board, slid in my earphones and turned on some music. Relaxing for the first time today, I thought about my life.

Shelley and I were in a rut. Well, sort of. It wasn’t that we had the same routine every week; indeed, we seemed to be doing something different during our private time together. It just wasn’t the way we WANTED to spend that time together. Something always seemed to come up at the last moment to ruin things. I tried to remember the last time we’d had sex... was it last week? Last month? Last YEAR?

No, it wasn’t THAT long ago. It just FELT like it.

Perusing the finale of Nanoslaver’s Bunny Tales, I found myself grinning, trying to restrain my hilarity. My mood lightened considerably, and not just because of the humor of the story. Reading on how Bunny’s unnamed Master finally came to his senses—in no small part due to the few hundred hard slaps his slave had delivered to his face—reminded me of my own situation. I was Shelley’s Master, as well as her husband. If the current situation wasn’t to my liking, then it wasn’t just my place to change it—it was my duty. It was time to get back to basics, and reconnect with the woman I loved. That said, I began making plans on just how to make it happen.

* * *

Monday

“You can? Awesome! Thanks. Sorry about the short notice, but it couldn’t be helped. Thanks again.” I hung up the phone, smiling smugly. With that last bit of maneuvering, my plan was complete. While I couldn’t simply take the entire week off work at this stage of the game, I was able to pull in a few favors and switch shirts with a few friends at work. Checking the clock now and again, I mentally counted the minutes until ten o’ clock. While I normally had two more hours to cool my heels before checking out, I’d switched schedules with another co-worker, and I was leaving just as soon as the graveyard shift worker clocked in at 10PM.

About fifteen minutes ‘til, the hard-line phone rings, and I pick it up, answering with our business’ name. “This is John, how can I help you?”

“Hey John, it’s me Frank. I’m running a bit late tonight, won’t be there ‘til about eleven o’clock. See if you can get one of the other guys to hang around ‘til I can get there.”

“Eleven, huh?” I sighed inwardly. “No problem. We should be fine. Just get here when you can.”

Of course, as luck would have it, I was working the early-out shift, so the one who would have to stay behind ‘til Fred got there was me. Cursing my bad luck, I altered my plans slightly. Shelley usually went to bed a little before midnight, giving her plenty of time for sleep before getting up at six-thirty to get ready for work. If I left work right at eleven, drove like a madman, hit all the green lights, and avoided any of the slowpokes I could be back home in ten minutes. I could wolf down dinner in another ten minutes, and shower and change clothes in another ten minutes, giving me half an hour to play with my adorable Shelley-belle before she had to turn in.

I rushed through the last of my paperwork, even logging out of my computer, packing it away, in preparation of a quick exit. Paperwork done, it looked to be smooth sailing... until 10:01PM, when the phones began ringing off the hook. Patients calling in for doctors, people with broken air conditioners needing them repaired, and truck drivers with flat tires, needing tire service... a veritable flood of the worst and most annoying service calls we handled. Normally, with a full crew of five, it would be child’s play to weather the storm, but after ten o’clock, we only had two people working, me, until midnight, and the graveyard worker, who handled everything alone until his shift ended at 6AM. As it stood, Phil was working my midnight shift, and I was standing in for Fred, who hadn’t arrived yet, and with the sudden influx of calls, it was all we could do to hold our own.

Fred arrived promptly at eleven, as promised, but we were still busy. By the time we worked through the calls enough that my workload was again completed, it was eleven-thirty. Cursing silently again, I packed up and clocked out. Phil and Fred both thanked me for staying to help. I nodded, sighing as I made my way down to the truck. Naturally, I hit every red light in the series, and ended up boxed in behind two cars content to drive ten miles below the speed limit. By the time I arrived home it was already after midnight, and Shelley was deep asleep. Sighing deeply, I leaned over and kissed her lightly, then went to the kitchen to reheat my dinner.

Oh well, I thought to myself, Tomorrow’s Tuesday, and I’m off then. I guess we can try this again then.

* * *

Tuesday

I woke in a very good mood, feeling extremely well rested. For one thing, it was raining, and I liked dreary cloudy days as much as my polar opposite Shelley-belle loved sunny days. Something about the negatively charged ions on the atmosphere seemed to influence my mood, and synch perfectly with my own negatively charged personality.

Plus, it meant I didn’t have to go out and cut the grass.

I spent the day relaxing, catching up on some of my recorded TV, listening to some music, doing some writing, and reading through more of the archive stories posted. A little before 5 o’clock, Shelley called my cell. “Hello, Beloved Wife,” I answered in my usual fashion.

“Hello, Beloved Master,” she replied back. “How’s your day off going so far?”

“Better now, knowing that you’re almost here. How much longer ‘til you’re home, loveling?”

“Um, well, that’s what I was calling you about,” she said after a slight hesitation. “I need to go over to mom and dad’s after work. I have to go over our finances, and balance my checkbook for the rest of the week.”

I groaned inwardly. “Uh huh. So, you’re doing that tonight?”

“Yeah... I didn’t, um, quite get it done this weekend. Sorry.”

I pushed the frustration away. It wasn’t her fault. Our daughter, Jecca, had agreed weeks ago to fly out to Kansas to spend time with her cousins for a few weeks, but her uncle had surprised everyone by buying her the ticket to fly out... on Saturday. So, Shelley and she had had to drive to Washington state to get the ticket and get her to the airport in time to fly out Saturday morning, then drive back home again on Sunday to be home in time for work on Monday morning. It was unexpected, and bad timing all the way around, but it couldn’t be helped. After all, we hadn’t had the money to afford a round trip plane ticket on the spur of the moment. Forcing a light-hearted voice, I answered her.

“Oh, okay... well, just hurry home soon as you can, sweetheart. I’m looking forward to having some alone time... if you know what I mean.”

She giggled softly, signaling that she did indeed know what I meant. For the next month or so, the daughter was on the other side of the US, staying with relatives, and I fully intended to take full advantage of her absence. “I’ll be home soon as I can. Shouldn’t take more than an hour or so to balance the books. Oh, and I’ll bring home dinner. What do you think about Subway?”

“Sounds good. Just hurry along, love.”

After she hung up, I went to my Playstation and loaded up Metal Gear Solid 2. About three-hundred and twenty sniper headshots later, I was feeling much better, and I actually smiled at JJ when she arrived home. After a little small talk, I gave her a small kiss on the cheek and watched her head back to her bedroom to change clothes. A few minutes later, Shelley came in as well, carrying in a few foot long sandwiches. Seeing me, she quickly dropped the bags on the kitchen table, then all but pounced on me, smothering me with kisses.

“HUSBAND!” she squealed, hugging me tightly. “Oh, I missed you so much today!” It was always HUSBAND when our roommate was around, or nearby, and MASTER only when we were alone, or in the privacy of our bedroom. Perfect timing, I thought, because just as that moment, JJ opened her door, stepping out of her bedroom, clad in her pajamas.

“And I missed you too, little one,” I whispered back in Shelley’s ear, nibbling on her earlobe. She moaned, then, seeing JJ, pulled away, blushing hotly. I chuckled softly. Despite the fact that we were married now, and our roommate knew all about the ‘special’ relationship Shelley-belle and I enjoyed, and was privy to more of our little secrets than anyone else on the planet, Shelley still felt embarrassed at the idea of showing that side to anyone else, even her best friend.

“Am I interrupting anything?” JJ asked with a smirk, causing Shelley to blush even more. Laughing again, I picked up my game controller, which had fallen during Shelley’s playful show of affection.

“Actually, just interrupting the game I was playing,” I said, gesturing to the paused screen. “But, since you’re both here, the TV is all yours.” I quickly saved my game, then switched it back to the satellite dish.

“Great!” JJ replied, sliding into her recliner. “Tonight’s the finale of ‘So You Think You Can Dance’. Shelley and I have been waiting weeks for this!”

“Oh yeah!” Shelley gushed enthusiastically. “I almost forgot that was tonight! Let me get the TV trays set up and we can dinner here in the living room!”

I blinked. I was being snubbed by a TV show? Biting my lip, I gathered up my computer, and notes, and packed everything away to head back to my bedroom. Shelley returned a second later, holding my food on a paper plate. “So, are you staying out here with us to watch the show?” she asked, hopefully.

I have issues with so-called ‘reality TV’. Not only was it boring, and repetitive, it didn’t make any sense. To my way of thinking, the purpose of TV and movies was to give the person an escape from reality, to show them things that they didn’t or couldn’t see in their normal mundane lives. TV was for the extraordinary, not the ordinary. Granted, the dancing show was pretty spectacular the very first time you saw it... but after three or four seasons, it’s all old hat. It’s not about flash anymore, it’s about the precision and technique in performing the same old steps they’ve done to different music for the whole season.

Needless to say, I would have rather watched paint peel than watch one more second of that particular show.

“I think I’ll eat in the room, thank you.” I kissed her cheek, and took my food to the bedroom.

It wasn’t so bad. I had several of my own shows recorded on the DVR in the bedroom as well, and I made myself comfortable, watching TV and snacking on Subway. After an hour or so, Shelley poked her head in to check up on me. “Just wanted to make sure you’re doing okay, Master,” she said apologetically. I shook my head, pulling her to me to kiss her deeply, feeling her melt into me.

“It’s okay. You guys have been looking forward to this for a while now. I’m not going to begrudge you TV night with your best friend. Just make sure to come back here once the show’s over so we can play before it gets too late.” She agreed, and departed, back to watch the second part of her show.

She returned promptly an hour later, and I smirked. She’d changed clothes, switching out of her day clothes and into her fuzzy pink pajamas before coming back to the room. Slipping into bed next to me, she sighed contentedly, draping arm around my side. “Okay. I’m all yours for the rest of the night.”

And then, the phone rang.

I rolled my eyes as she reached over to the dresser, checking her cell phone. “Uh oh. It’s Jecca! Honey, I have to take this.” I nodded my assent, and she answered. “Hi, sweetheart. How are you? What’s going on? Huh? Oh, nothing, I wasn’t busy.” I sighed deeply, slamming my head back against the pillow. “Well, not TOO busy,” she amended, sliding out of the bed. “So, what’s going on? You sound so sad. Is everything okay?” She slipped out into the hallway, closing the bedroom door behind her.

* * *

Wednesday

Well, yesterday didn’t work out exactly the way I’d planned either. By the time Shelley had returned from talking to her daughter, she was nearly a wreck. Jecca was, apparently, not having a very good time with her auntie and her cousins, to the point of wondering if there was any way someone could get her back home. Talk about a mood killer. Considering what she’d had to go through to get the kid there in the first place the weekend before, I spent the rest of the night trying to console and reassure her that she wasn’t the worth mother in history.

Of course, today, before heading in to work myself, Shelley called to let me know the rest of the story. Apparently, Jecca was merely homesick, and overreacting, a trait that runs deeply in their family. She’d also spoken to JJ after talking to Shelley, and today when they’d talked at lunch, JJ had given Shelley their side of the conversation: that Jecca was merely missing them a lot, but that she was having a fun time with her cousins. And no, she didn’t want to come home yet, she was merely asking to make sure they had the airline information ready and set up, since although she and her cousins had flown out together, she’d be flying back home alone.

Needless to say, Shelley-belle felt much better knowing things weren’t as bad as she’d thought. I wondered briefly if it was possible to actually reach through the phone and strangle someone, but then I debated which one I really wanted to throttle, the mother or the daughter.

Wednesday. Otherwise known as ‘hump day’. I was working four-to-midnight tonight, with no chance of being home any earlier. I was resigned to it at this point, anyway. Still, it gave me time to think and plan. I had managed to draw a short shift on Thursday, meaning I would only be working a few hours during our evening rush, from four to seven, then I’d be back home again about the time Shelley usually arrived. I hadn’t told her, meaning she would be completely surprised when I was there to meet her.

Still, I thought perhaps I should consider bringing out the ‘big guns’ in case something unexpected happened again. It had been a while since Shelley and I played, and even longer since I’d hypnotized her. While I was confident that all of my triggers were still in place and still functional, lately I’d been at a loss as to what to do with her. Not anymore. While I wasn’t planning on going to the extremes that Bunny’s Master had at the end of tat story, I did intend to remind my little Shelley-belle that I was her Master, and that she was my slave, and that I was feeling a bit neglected.

Heh. I suppose I should stop reading all these stories from the Archive while I’m stuck here at work. They’re filling my head with ideas, sure, but it’s getting a bit frustrating not being able to act on them for the next several hours. Nodding to myself, I closed down my laptop and got back to work.

* * *

Thursday

“Hey... sooooo... what are you doing back home so soon?” JJ asked, glancing up from her recliner.

Grinning ear to ear, I tossed my computer bag aside. “Oh, nothing, just here to stay. I made a few arrangements with my work schedule this week, and I just went in to work for 4 hours for another guy to help during the evening rush. I’m done for the day.” I glanced around. “I see Shelley hadn’t gotten home yet?”

“Nope,” JJ replied, “but I did talk to her a few minutes ago. She’s on her way, just stopping by the store to pick up something for dinner. We’re having chili dogs.”

“Mmmm. Sounds good.” I sat down next to her on the couch. She sighed, kicking off her slippers, sliding her feet into my lap. “So, what are we watching?”

“Stargate SG-1, what else?” she said with a sigh. She wiggled her toes as I began rubbing her feet. “Oooohhhh... yeeessss...” she cooed, eyes fluttering in pleasure. “You are soooooo good at this.”

I merely grinned. It helped that our roommate was an extremely attractive and sexy brunette. Knowing all about Shelley and I, and my particular likes and dislikes, she took full advantage of my foot fetish, using every opportunity to get a free foot massage whenever I was available, since I was very good at it.

It also helped that, like my Shelley-belle, she had been properly ‘conditioned’ to enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing it. What can I say? I am VERY good as what I do.

It was interesting to watch her reactions to my trained touch, as I seamlessly worked the nerve endings in her pristine pampered peds. There is an element of sexual tension between JJ and I. Like most red-blooded American males that see her, I’m attracted to her. I know it. She knows it. Shelley knows it. I’m also fiercely loyal and faithful to my beloved Shelley-belle, just as JJ is. Neither of us would do anything to hurt her. Nevertheless, she very much enjoys teasing me, and in turn, I enjoy pushing her buttons. JJ let out a deep moan as I pushed one of hers now.

“Am I hurting you?” I ask innocently, working on the nerve clusters that affect arousal. Her legs clenched and rubbed together, and her toes spasmed tightly.

“N-n-no... not hurting,” she managed, beginning to pant softly. “More... keep doing that more.”

“If you say so,” I replied, stroking her toes lightly as I continued pressing into her pressure points with my other hand. Her eyes were half-lidded, and she kept sighing and cooing in a low breathy voice. I pretended not to notice, watching the TV, as this was an episode I hadn’t actually seen yet.

A few minutes later Shelley walked in. “Oh! Husband! You’re home!” she said, walking over and plopping into my lap, just as JJ retracted her legs. “What are you doing here? I thought you had to work today?”

“I did,” I replied wickedly, nibbling hard on the side of her neck, making her moan. “I just went in to help during the rush, and now I’m done. Are you surprised?”

“Mmmmm, yes, very” she murmured, kissing me deep and hard. Eventually, she broke the kiss. “I brought food. Let me get dinner started and we can figure out how to spend the rest of the night.”

“Okay,” JJ said, getting to her feet, still looking flushed. “I’ll be back to help with dinner in a few minutes, I need to... umm... run to the bathroom.” With that, she excused herself and slipped back into her bedroom.

When Shelley entered the bedroom later with a plate of food, I smiled. “That was quick. You must be really ready to spend some time alone.”

“Oh, Master, you have no idea,” she said, handing me my food. “I need to go fix my own plate, then I’ll be back. Find something on TV to watch while we eat, and afterwards... maybe we can play a bit?”

“Loveling, I thought you’d never ask.”

I’d already watched most of my recorded stuff on Tuesday when I was home, so there wasn’t much saved on the DVR. Bored, I decided to pull up the Archive again and start reading. I’m about halfway through Lisa Teez’ new story, Samson and Delilah when Shelley returns. She sits down next to me. “Nothing on TV tonight?” she asks, gesturing to the TV. I shake my head.

“When’s the last time you were online? There are a bunch of good stories up this week. You should take a look.”

“Any new ones from you, Master?” she asked.

“Heh. Nope. Not this week. I finally posted all the ones I had on the backburner that I finished up. I still have a few more to work on, but after a thread posted on the BBC I decided to revisit one I had in mothball storage and work on THAT one. And I posted it, but it’s on the BBC thread, not in the archive. I’m not posting there again until I finish up a few more projects.”

“What bulletin board is that?” she asked, curious. “Is that the one you’re always going on about chatting with your friends online?”

“Yeah, kinda. It’s not real-time chat, like mIRC,” I tried to explain. “Although a lot of the guys from there are on there, too. Anyway, my point was—”

“OH! I know! Let’s both log on and talk to each other online on the bulletin board. It’ll be just like the old days when we used to talk online, back when you were still in South Carolina!”

I shrugged. “Well... it’s not exactly where I was trying to steer the conversation to, but, what the heck? Why not? Go get your computer, and I’ll give you the URL.”

A few minutes later, she had the Garden of MC showing on her computer. “Um. Hm. It says guests can’t log on right now because of some kinda bandwidth thingie... and I need to register. Honey, can you do that for me? I need to go to the bathroom, and maybe have a quick smoke.”

“Uh huh, no problem. I’ll set it up.” Which I did. Then waited for confirmation to be sent to Shelley’s email. In the meanwhile, I made a few posts, and went back to reading from the archive. I was starting to notice a trend, that I was losing track of the actual goal of tonight, which was to get my loving girl naked in bed with me, preferably in a horizontal position below me, or perhaps a vertical one above me. Still, we had time, and a little exposure to this kind of environment would hopefully spark the creativity of one of her muses for later tonight.

It was eight o’clock when she came back from her ‘quick’ smoke break. “Am I logged in yet?” she asked, dropping down beside me on the bed.

“Not yet,” I replied with a sigh. “Still waiting for an email replay to confirm you’re in the system. You might wanna check it again and see,”

“Yes! Here it is. I’m logging in.” She did, then frowned. “Hmm. Okay. Where are you, and where am I? I don’t see anyone.” With a patient sigh, I explained to her, again, that it wasn’t like IRC, that there wasn’t a body of people sitting around online chatting in real time. “Huh. Okay. Wait, what’s that on your screen? Is that your avatar? Sephiroth, huh? Cool. So... how do I set up mine?”

At which point I began the process of setting up her personal settings, and finding and downloading an avatar, resizing it to fit, and storing it on my website so that the BBC program could access it whenever she logged in. I glanced at the time as I finished up. Nine forty-five.

“So, how’s it going, my little genius?” she asked, returning to the room with a glass of soda. “JJ’s finally going to bed, so things should settle down a bit now.” She glanced at the screen. “Oh, baby! That’s perfect. That’s exactly what I wanted. Now we can settle down and—”

At which point the door opened, and JJ stuck her head inside. “Hi honeys... I’m going to bed. Shell, can you help me change my sheets? I need to, um, put some fresh ones on now before I can go to sleep.”

“Sure, no problem.” She glanced at me, then sighed. “It’ll only take a minute, honey, and I’ll be right back.”

“Do you want me to help?” I asked.

“No, that’s okay. I’ll go much quicker with just the two of us.” As they walked out, I heard Shelley ask, “Do you wanna take a quick smoke break before we start on the bed?” just before the door closed.

* * *

Friday

Okay. I was not a happy camper.

Thursday, to my dismay, had turned into a complete fiasco. Tired of trying to go online and play, I simply pulled her into bed, and started kissing and caressing and stroking Shelley until she started to respond. Just as things were starting to get intimate, her cell phone rings. This time, it’s her nephew, who’d in the military, and tends to call his favorite aunt at odd times of the day just to chat. And having made the mistake of answering, she was committed to talk to him for no less than half an hour before graciously making a withdrawal. By that time, it was nearly midnight, and though she still very eagerly wanted to play, her mind and body were running on empty. I used a preplanned trigger to bring her arousal back to where it was before the interruption, but I’d miscalculated. It had been just as long for her as it had been for me, and at that level of arousal a single touch, a simple word, and she tumbled over the edge.

She’d come, hard. I guided her through it, caressing, stroking, kissing, prolonging her pleasure, giving her just what she’d richly deserved. Perhaps it was too late at night. Perhaps she was unused to it after so long without sex. Perhaps I was just that damned good at making her cum her sweet little brains out. Whatever the reason, as she finally came down from her high, and I began to get ready to relieve my own pent up need, I noticed how limp she’d become. Sure enough, a few seconds later, she began snoring in that cute little way she did. She had fallen asleep!

And so, trying to look on it as a compliment, I ‘took matters into my own hands’, so to speak, finished myself off yet again, and went to bed myself.

Ah, but all was not lost. Like myself the previous day, Shelley was working a half-day. She called me at eleven-thirty to see if I was awake and had eaten lunch yet. I told her no, and she said she would be there with Subway by noon. Once she hung up, I sprung into action, getting the kitchen and living room set up for us to have lunch. With my schedule changes, I was going in at three o’clock instead of four, so I was already losing an hour with her, so I wanted to minimize the distractions that would keep us apart. At 12:05 PM, she walked into the front door, and seeing me on the couch, gave me my usual greeting.

“UGH! Okay, okay, getting hard to breathe,” I sputtered, struggling to get some air. She merely smiled, loosening her grip slightly. “So, I take it you’re home to stay?”

“Oh yes. I don’t have anything planned for the rest of the day. I did all my ‘big girl’ chores for the week, so now I can focus all my attention on you.”

I rolled my eyes. “Of course, that would be the case, since I have to work today.

She giggled. “Well, Master, it only means you have more to look forward to when you get home.” Still seated in my lap, she changed position, rubbing herself against my manhood, which had awakened with a vengeance. “Oh, Master,” she said coquettishly, nibbling on her pinky, “I seem to have gotten you all hot under the collar.”

“As if you weren’t aware of that already,” I murmured softly, as she stood up, moving to the kitchen. “Hey. I’m suddenly not so hungry right now. Maybe we should just go back to the bedroom... and snack on something else.”

She giggled again, returning a few minutes later with our sandwiches. “Oh, that can wait. We have plenty of time, Master. Besides, after you went to all the trouble of setting everything out, we might as well have something to eat.”

Truth be told, I was starving. There wasn’t much left in the pantry, and with the kid gone, Shelley hadn’t felt the need to go grocery shopping yet. Grumbling a little, mostly for appearance sake, I dug in. We made small talk for a bit as we ate, and by the time we were done, it was one o’clock.

“Mmmmm. That was good. So, Master, what should we do now?”

“Oh, I have an idea or two,” I murmured, leaning over, grabbing her by her long golden brown hair. She gasped, going stiff, wondering if I was upset or angry, or just in a playful mood. I sank my teeth lightly into the soft flesh of her shoulder, and she relaxed, figuring out EXACTLY what kind of mood I was in. We cuddled for several minutes before she, again, pulled away.

“Master, I need to go and change out of my work clothes. I’ll be right back.”

Oh, but I wasn’t about to let her escape THAT easily. I followed het to the bedroom, and plopping down onto the bed, sat and watched as she stripped out of her clothes. Her lavender sundress slid down around her ankles, and I nodded approvingly, watching as she modeled and posed a bit in her underwear. She was clearly loving the attention, though embarrassed by it, as a cute blush seemed to spread from her cheeks out throughout her entire body. I reached out with a hand as she came into range, caressing her heated flesh. She moaned.

“MMmmmm... enjoying the show, my Master?” she whispered seductively, reaching behind her to free her bra. She reclined her shoulders as the clasp clicked open, catching it expertly before it could fall away, holding her massive mammaries hidden from my prying eyes. Covering them with her hands, she smirked at me, knowing all too well that ogling her freed double-D tits was one of the highlights of my day.

She was purposely teasing me, I realized. Not that I didn’t encourage it from time to time, as a kind of foreplay, to get the old engine revving. Shelley-belle, however, excelled at it, to the point where it never failed to get me right to the edge just before reminding me that I had to leave for work. And whether it was an accident on her part, poor time management, or her way of asserting control over the situation as only a sexy little slave slut can, I usually ended up with a case of blue balls as a consolation prize.

And considering the fact that I had to leave for work in roughly half an hour, it seemed to be heading towards such an ending once more.

Not this time, I said to myself, planning to put Plan H into effect. Sorry, my little temptress, but I think it’s time for a little role reversal.

When she came into range again this time, I grabbed her arm, and pulled her onto the bed with me. She giggled, losing her bra, exposing ‘the twins’, no doubt hoping to distract me so she could slip free once more. No dice. Still holding her arm, I used her quick trigger, and caught her as she slumped against me, sighing deeply as her eyes slammed shut.

Siding one hand along her thighs, the other teasing her breasts, I began whispering in her ear. “Time for Shelley-belle to go deep for her Master, very very deep...” I smiled inwardly as her body went completely limp, relaxing as she drifted into that peaceful, restful place I’d created within her mind. “As you go deeper and deeper, you feel more and more relaxed... more and more submissive... more and more obedient.” She accepted my words without resistance now, having been conditioned over the years to accept any commands I gave her while hypnotized. “Once you are as deep as you can possibly go, once you are completely relaxed, completely submissive, and completely obedient, you will open your eyes and say ‘I’m ready, Master’.”

Almost instantly her eyes opened. “I’m ready, Master,” she replied in a soft but clear voice. Damn, but I loved the way she sounded when she was deeply tranced.

Still stroking and caressing her flesh, I continued my instructions. “Shelley-belle, you are very very aroused, very turned on, extremely horny. You need to cum, very badly.” She moaned softly, biting her lip, squirming at my touch now, her hips rising and falling, needing something that her emptied mind no longer knew how to obtain. I started calling out her Numbers, ratcheting up her need little by little, but offering her no relief. I pried her legs apart as she reached the nineties, content to caress and stroke her wetness around her sopping wet pussy lips without actually coming in contact.

She looked so beautiful, writhing that way, dancing on the edge of release. And, frankly, it felt rather good, being in control again, teasing her to within an inch of her life. Which, was less hyperbole and more a possibility as she began to turn a deep shade of red. Hmm. Maybe holding her at ninety-nine is for so long is a bit much. Better tone it down a wee bit. I dialed her need back down to about fifty percent, and she relaxed a bit, still needy but no longer frantic. Glancing over at the clock, I cursed silently. Two-twenty.

Dammit. Lost track of time. Better sum up, then.

“Shelley-belle, when I kiss you in a moment, you will awaken fully. You will not remember being hypnotized, but you will continue to obey all the instructions I gave you while you were under. You will continue to be extremely horny, extremely turned on, and very much needing to cum. You will continue to feel that need until I return home; only I can give you the release you so desperately need. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master,” she panted softly, still writhing, “I understand.”

I leaned forward and kissed her, breaking her trance, and she responded as I’d thought she would, wrapping her arms around me, sliding her naked sex-starved body against my fully clothed one. My hands explored every inch of her luscious form, and I felt her shiver as my hands drew close to the place she most desperately needed to be touched. At the last moment, I pulled away, leaving us both breathless.

“Sorry, sweetheart, but I need to get ready to go to work now,” I said cheerfully, barely suppressing the laugh as her jaw dropped. “It’s almost two-thirty, and I need to get on the road.”

“What?” she asked, looking pole-axed. “You’re leaving? For work?!?” Desperately, she reached for me, grabbing my arm. “But it’s not even three o’clock yet.”

“I know, I work three-to-eleven tonight,” I replied calmly, lacing up my shoes. “Don’t worry, we can pick up where we left off when I get back home.”

“Um, Master, can’t you call in sick? Or take a vacation day?”

“Sorry, sweetie,” I said, kissing her cheek, “but it’s too late in the day now to get a replacement. Like I said, I’ll be home soon enough, and we can continue where we left off.” I smirked at her. “Besides, you started all of this, you know. If I can wait ‘til I get back home, surely You can manage that long?”

Walking back out to the living room, I began packing up my computer and writing notes. Shelley came out a few minutes later in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. “Please don’t go to work and leave me like this,” she begged pitifully. “I need you. God, I need you so bad!”

“And I need YOU, baby,” I answered back. “Look, I have to go to work, there’s no way around that. But...” Sighing deeply, I activated her quick trigger again. “I suppose I can at least let you blow off a little steam. Shelley-belle, listen and obey. When I kiss you, you will awaken, and feel the need to go back to your bedroom, strip out of your clothes, take out your favorite toy, and make yourself cum. When you are on the bed, you will close your eyes, and then you will hear my voice, and feel my touch, as if I am there with you. It will feel perfectly real to you. And after you cum, the need will vanish... for a while, but will slowly, steadily return in the hours I am gone, until you are once again at the same level of need you are right now.”

She sighed in contentment, knowing she would soon be able to cum. A side effect of all of her conditioning over the years was that although she could cum on command, she could now ONLY cum on command. My command. No matter how desperately she needed it, no matter how fantastic the sex, she couldn’t cross the threshold until I said the magic word. With the suggestion I was giving her, she would hear my voice telling her to cum at the appropriate time, so she could get release. Back in the beginning, I’d once made the mistake of leaving that part out, and she’d had to call me on the phone, to have my say the words so she could finally cum. The job I currently had kept voice recordings of every call that came through, so I preferred to do a bit of preventative damage control instead. Afterwards, she would be nice and relaxed, and even productive for a while until her need for me returned.

I kissed her again, and her eyes fluttered. “Okay. Well, sweetheart, if you must, you must,” Shelley replied, not noticing any time missing in the conversation. “Just hurry back to me, okay? I’m going to miss you.”

“And I’ll miss you too, baby,” I said, waving goodbye as I rose to my feet. One final kiss, and she headed into the bedroom as I headed to my truck. I paused at the window, however, and sure enough, in a few minutes, I heard the mattress springs creaking, and Shelley’s soft erotic moaning coming through the glass. Chuckling to myself, I headed to work.

* * *

Saturday

Dammit, dammit, fucking dammit!

How... how in the world... how the hell... how in the FUCK did I screw this up?!?

The idea, the concept of my plan, was that she would be a hot, panting, wanton sex-starved bitch in heat by the time I arrived home Friday night, ready to tackle me the moment I stepped through the door. I’d set up the conditions in my favor, stacked the deck, so to speak, and yet, when I walked in, what did I find waiting for me? A feral tiger, ready to pounce?

No. Instead I found a tame little snuggle kitten, sleeping deeply but peacefully in her recliner. JJ grinned at me as I sat down on the couch, shaking my head. “Perfect timing. She’s out like a light.”

“So I see. Has she been sleeping long?”

She shrugged. “Almost an hour. She was kinda tossing and turning a bit, really restless, until your truck pulled up. Then she sighed, and just quieted right down.”

I smacked my head. “Of course she did.” Leaning back into the couch, I pointed to the TV. “So... what are we watching now?”

“The World’s Dumbest Criminals. This guy tried to break into a London flat through the window, and tripped and fell, catching his shoelaces in the window pane as it closed behind him.” She giggled. “Stupid dork was caught hanging upside down in front of the window, in broad daylight.”

As much as I hated reality TV, I had to admit, that was damned funny. So, I sat there and watched the countdown while my dinner warmed in the microwave until finally, JJ let out a tired yawn. “Okay. I’m heading to bed now. We should probably wake up sleeping beauty, of she’ll sleep there all night long.”

JJ walked over and shook the chair, and eventually Shelley opened her eyes. “Uhhhmmm... oh. You’re home. Yawn How was work, honey?”

“C’mon, sleepyhead,” JJ said, smirking, “let’s go outside and grab one last smoke. Maybe the cold air will wake you up a bit.”

She yawned again, following JJ outside, but paused at the door as I walked into the kitchen. “Honey? Have you eaten dinner yet?”

“Not yet. It’s just finished cooking in the microwave. Why?”

“I just want you to hurry so you can come to bed with me.” I blinked, smiling slightly. Maybe there was still a chance at salvaging the evening after all.

JJ laughed, shaking her head. “Why do you want him to wolf down his dinner so quickly, Shell?”

“Because,” she replied with another yawn, “the only way I can get to sleep is when he’s holding me.” So much for salvaging the evening.

* * *

Lying in bed Saturday night, I stared up at the ceiling, wondering how things had gone so wrong. As expected, Saturday was as busy as always. We’d agreed to babysit one of my co-worker’s kids for the afternoon, so we’d spent the main part of the day entertaining Phil Jr. Not a bad way to spend the day, though I knew a few better ways. The afternoon was spent playing D&D, while consumed the rest of the night. We had dinner at Shelley’s parent’s home, and finally ended the night a little after midnight. Walking outside to get into the truck, we both turned to each other, and yawned, almost simultaneously, answering our own question before it was even asked.

“Honey?” Shelley asked sleepily, rolling over to glance at me. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” I sighed softly, ruefully. “Just thinking about this past week. Do you know how hard I’ve been trying to get us alone together to make love? It’s been ridiculous. I mean, I want to. And you’ve obviously wanted to. You’d think it would be easy. And yet, every single time, something always happens to mess it up. Yesterday, I even hypnotized you, made you crave having sex the whole day—”

“What? No way,” Shelley cut in. “I don’t remember you hypnotizing me.”

“Yeah, well, I wouldn’t be very good at it if you did, now would I?” I replied. “My point was, even with all that in my favor, it STILL didn’t work, because you fell asleep before I got there, and the command I gave you kept you horny until I arrived back home. Which I did, while you were sleep. JJ said as soon as you heard my truck pull up, you drifted off into peaceful slumber.” I sighed, shaking my head. “I just can’t win.”

Shelley sighed as well. “You know, Master,” she purred softly, her naked skin feeling warm against my own, “there’s no reason why we can’t play right here, right now. Jecca is gone, and JJ’s asleep. It’s just you and me now.” She leaned over and kissed me softly, then ran a hand along my crotch. “It wouldn’t take a lot to get us in the mood. I say, let’s give it a shot. What do you think?” Silence. “Master? Master?” She leaned over on her side, looking down at me.

“You’re asleep?!?” she said, disbelieving as I continued to snore softly. “You’re kidding me! I don’t believe this!” She sighed ruefully. “I guess it’s true what they say about the best laid plans... Oh well,” she said, slipping back underneath the covers. “Guess there’s always next week.”

((end))