The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: The Best of All Possible Worlds

Chapter title: Chapter 1

Tags: fd, mc, mf, ff

Story Description: Our hero awakens as the only man in a world full of beautiful women who all seem to take an intense interest in him. What could possibly go wrong?

Disclaimer: Adults only. This story is to be enjoyed purely as fantasy. Email me at with any feedback.

The first thing I became aware of after waking up in the hospital was being stared at by a beautiful woman. The intensity of her gaze was surprising to me, but it made me more self-conscious than uncomfortable. My admirer was a slim nurse seated next to my bed, focused on me like she had never seen another living human before — her eyes seemed to be memorizing every rise and fall of my chest. She had no reaction as I began to turn my head and take stock of my surroundings, as though she was too distracted by the mere sight of me to notice that I was awake.

I may have let her stare for longer than I should have. I may have even returned the favor, she was easy on the eyes herself. Her silky blonde hair was longer, and her skirt was cut higher and tighter than I would have thought was the norm for the medical profession. All that, and the look of innocent wonder on her face could have sold an amish man a motorcycle. She was pretty, and something about having those gorgeous eyes focused on me helped distract me from whatever predicament I’d landed myself in.

I must have done something to get her attention at that point, because just a moment later several other similarly dressed nurses rushed into the room, shining lights into my pupils, checking my pulse, taking my blood pressure. It was only just beginning to dawn on me that I had no idea how I’d ended up here. A tall dark haired woman in a white coat pulled up beside me and glanced at my chart, before staring at me with the same look of amazement I’d seen on the nurse’s face earlier.

“Sir.” The woman’s voice was low and soft, like she was trying not to frighten me. “Can you tell us who you are?”

I told her my name. She nodded to another nurse who scribbled on a sheet of paper then ran off. “Do you remember how you got here?”

“I...” I hesitated. I looked down at myself. These weren’t my clothes. My watch was gone. My whole body felt a deep soreness, like I’d taken a beating. “I’m sorry, I can’t remember.”

“That’s fine, don’t worry about it.” The doctor’s voice was calm and measured. “There’s just one more thing I need you to confirm. Were you born genetically male?”

“So far as I know.” I responded. I shifted my legs slightly to check on the status of my equipment in a way I hoped wasn’t obvious. Everything seemed to be where it should be.

My comment had set off a chattering of whispered conversations. Something was strange about the whole scene. There were at least a dozen people in the room with me now, and more peeking out from the hallway... doctors, nurses, and administrators. And not a single man among them.

“We found you naked on the first floor, the attending physician made it sound like you simply materialized out of thin air.” The doctor seemed to be almost talking to herself, the words coming out on autopilot. “We can’t tell you anything about how you got here, but so far as we know, you’re the only genetic male alive on the planet.”

I spent the next hour in non-literal shock. They took blood tests and asked questions, which I answered in a half-stupor. I remembered signing up for some experiment that paid very well, for which the non-disclosure agreement was longer than the last book I had read. The payout was enough to buy me a trip around the world, and the fact that I had no clue what I was signing up for seemed a small concern. I remembered going to sleep in my world, Earth of the 21st century, a planet with a roughly equal proportion of men and women. And if my hosts were to be believed, I had awakened to find myself the last survivor of the XY chromosome.

I was too struck by disbelief to ask any intelligent questions. This had to be some kind of joke. Some twisted prank someone was conducting. For all of the men in the world to really be gone, and the world still be running smoothly without us... how long had I been unconscious?

The nurse who had spent so much time staring at me seemed to have appointed herself my guardian, continuing to watch me from the chair next to my hospital bed. I watched her delicate face run the gamut of emotion from concern as they poked and prodded at me, to profound relief as the tests came back declaring me to be a healthy human specimen..

After the doctors finally cleared out, she was still staring at me, with a look on her face that said her mind was deep in her own imagination. I waved at her, and she blushed bright red in response.

“So.” I cleared my throat, trying to inject some normalcy into the situation. “You know who I am. Who are you?”

The pretty blonde nurse blushed and walked over to me. “I’m Harmony. I’m sorry, I’ve just never seen anything like you before.” She leaned up against my cot, a move which immediately brought to my attention a pair of above average breasts being given definite form by her constricting white top. If this is what had survived of the human race, maybe humanity wasn’t in such bad shape.

Still, her words worried me. “So you’ve never seen anything like me. How long has it been since...?”

“They’ve asked us not to talk about it.” She brushed her hair to one side. “The most important thing right now is that you remain happy, calm and relaxed.”

They must think I’m mentally ill. That I blocked out the trauma of whatever happened. I only had a moment to dwell on the thought before Harmony began resting her hands on my upper arms and squeezing them. I tensed up in surprise at first, then relaxed as I felt the warm pleasurable tingle of her hands massaging my muscles. She was very friendly... and now she seemed to be working her way down my body.

I raised my eyebrows but Harmony showed no sign of halting her slow exploratory journey over my physique. From the look in her eye, this might have been on her mind since she’d first seen me. “Is this another physical?”

Harmony laughed lightly as she squeezed my shoulders. “You’ve been cooped up here so for long, I wouldn’t have been able to stand it. You must be so exhausted. I just wanted to make sure your muscles are fine.” She paused, biting her lip. “All of your muscles.” Harmony’s hands began to make her way up my legs, then to my inner thighs, where the evidence of a reaction other than calm was at risk of beginning to show. “That’s it, let go of all that tension for me.” As her hands began tenderly massaging the area next to my groin, she leaned over me, bringing her face closer to mine. Those full, moist lips at risk of grazing my own.

“I just want you to be happy here.” Harmony whispered. I felt my slowly strengthening manhood brush up against her right hand, but she didn’t seem to mind. “I can take care of all of your needs. Whatever you desire.” Her lips moved closer to mine. “Just relax...” she whispered, her hand growing closer to what seemed to be its desired target. “Listen to my voice... focus on me... let go...”

A loud cough from the hallway froze us both in place. Harmony quickly made a display of smoothing out my clothes, then brought herself up. “I’m sorry.” Harmony began. “He’s not feeling well enough for visitors...”

“I’m not a visitor.” The tall brunette woman was wearing a form-fitting black dress and had a no-nonsense attitude in her voice. She flashed a badge I didn’t recognize. “Stephanie Marx from Homeland Security. I’m here to take him to his new home.”

Harmony looked at me with a note of sadness. “He’s very confused, I think he wants to stay here under observation. Isn’t that right?” She squeezed my hand.

“His doctors say he’s perfectly healthy. You can walk, right?” Stephanie made eye contact with me over her sunglasses, daring me to disagree.

“I think so.” I said, caught between Harmony’s pleading eyes and the brunette’s steely gaze.

“Then my orders are to take him away.” Stephanie gestured to me. “Come on.”

Harmony made a pout only I could see and brushed her fingertips over my chest as she drew herself away. “Fine.” She gazed longingly at me. “I’ll see you soon.”

It was a quick limousine ride over to my next destination. Stephanie and I rode in the back, with barely a word exchanged between us. She was messaging someone on her phone, all the while keeping her eyes on me. It dawned on me I had no wallet, no cash, no form of identification. What were they planning on doing with me?

We pulled up to a three-story building with a fountain in the front. It looked like a mansion by my standards. Stephanie walked me through the front door. On the kitchen countertop was a manila folder which she handed to me after setting her sunglasses on the counter.

“This has your itinerary. You’re expected to check in for medical exams three times a week. I can’t promise they’ll all be as pleasant as today’s. But until you hear otherwise, this is your job. We need to figure out exactly what you are, and why you’re here.”

Not that I had any real intention of fighting it, but something inside me made me want to ask. “What if I were to say no?”

Stephanie gave me a look that suggested she was strongly questioning my intelligence. “You don’t want to do that. You work with us, we can help you live comfortably. You decide to break our rules, all of this goes away, and we can’t guarantee we’ll be able to protect you from types like that nurse who was taking a run at you.”

That was the farthest thing from intimidating I could imagine. I shrugged. “I don’t know that I minded that.”

Stephanie’s gaze turned incredulous. “Trust me, there’s more she was prepared to do to you than just sex. And you were looking like you wouldn’t have been able to stop her. Until you’re in better shape, you’d be better off keeping your distance.”

I wasn’t really sure what that meant, but she sounded serious. Stephanie flipped to another page in the folder. “This is a list of forbidden foods, substances, and activities. We need to keep you healthy.” Another flip. “Therapy, also once a week, to make sure you’re adjusting well. Samantha’s the best we could find... no, she’s just the best.” The page flipped again, and Stephanie handed a packet to me. “Temporary id, credit cards. Don’t tell them I told you so, but it has more money than you should be able to spend.”

I looked at the packet appreciatively. “No cell phone?” Stephanie handed me a flip phone from her pocket. “They don’t want you on the internet. I think they’re worried you might start a cult. Or join one. Behave, maybe you’ll get a longer leash.”

All things considered, this could be worse. Stephanie showed me another page from the folder. “This is a map of the surrounding area. Our driver, Linda, will take you to all of your appointments. Groceries are within walking distance. If you feel like you’re being watched, you are. We’ll have an agent looking after you at all times. You need anything, call for help.”

“Should I have a code word to signal you to come running?” I asked, trying to get into the spirit of things.

Stephanie gave me another one of her looks. “Yes. ‘Help’.” Stephanie opened the fridge to show its contents then closed it again. “The house is stocked with food. There’s a stack of old girly mags in the bedroom. It’s the best we could do on short notice.”

I rolled my eyes. “That’s really not necessary...”

“It just might be.” Stephanie cut me off. “Right now your body’s sending out pheromones like a cat in heat, and everyone’s getting their first taste.” For a brief moment, the government agent had a look in her eye like she might know what she was talking about from personal experience, but her expression cleared just as quickly. “You’re a novelty, a creature most women have only heard about through old movies and romance novels. It’s in everyone’s best interests if you keep that thing in your pants, and the less easily distracted you are the better.”

* * *

After spending my evening flipping through TV stations in my room, I was thinking over Stephanie’s suggestion, wondering if she might be right. The finale to a police procedural was what finally convinced me. It was a show where the cops, suspects, and civilians were all women, and at the end the happily reunited lesbian couple shared a passionate kiss on screen. I’m embarrassed to say I had a predictable physical reaction to what was probably a commonplace sight in this world. I’m not sure whether it was the stress, or remembering the flirtatious nurse, but it showed no signs of going away. Sighing, I paused the TV and reluctantly reached for a magazine. I wasted little time before flipping to the centerfold. The model was wearing a french maid’s outfit, with her breasts dangling out of the top. Not bad. Even if I might have seen better today.

“Excuse me, sir.” The voice was feminine and delicate. I quickly shut the magazine and looked up to see a six foot tall woman who could have been an amazon staring back at me. She was wearing a modest black skirt and held a feather duster in her right hand. She had some European accent I couldn’t place. “I’m Emilia... your housekeeper. I just wanted to check in to see if you needed anything. Anything at all.”

“I’m fine, thanks.” I responded, a little flustered, hoping she hadn’t seen anything. I reminded myself to have a word with Stephanie about the risks of giving me a stack of girly mags and then not telling me there was a woman still in the house. I saw Emilia looking at what lay on the bed beside me... I groaned as I realized part of the centerfold was still sticking out, I hadn’t folded it in properly.

Emilia regarded the object with interest. “May I?” Without waiting for a response, she set her feather duster next to the magazine and opened it to the centerfold. She stared it at for several long seconds. “She’s very beautiful. Is this how women dressed in your time?”

“Not really.” I felt my face turning red. “They left this here for me. It’s a bit of a fantasy for men. I think they wanted me to have something from my world to relate to. In case this new world has no place for me.”

Emilia was studying the centerfold carefully, running one finger up and down it. “Do you find her beautiful?”

“Of course.” I answered.

“That’s so fascinating.” I should have been relieved Emilia wasn’t staring at me, but she seemed to be regarding the woman in the centerfold with an intensity I recognized. “What made someone like her a fantasy for men in your time? The way she styled her hair? The look on her face? Her body?”

“Her outfit.” Maybe Emilia was a lesbian. That would at least give us something in common. And I’d have one less temptation to worry about. “Women only dressed like that for someone who was special to them.”

Emilia laughed at that and took a seat on the bed next to me. “It’s so funny the things I don’t know about your world. They could have asked me to wear an outfit like that and I would have had no idea.” She hiked her skirt up, showing a long, muscular pair of perfectly tanned legs. “Like this. And I wouldn’t have thought anything of it. Wouldn’t that have been funny?

I forced myself to look away from those gorgeous thighs, knowing I was at risk of being as lost in their slender perfection as surely as the nurse from earlier. “I should probably...”

“We could look at some of the other magazines, if you wanted.” Emilia was staring into my eyes and running her fingertips over my outstretched palm. Her legs began to move farther apart as if subconsciously inviting me in. “There’s so much more I’d like to understand about your world. About you.” I found it increasingly hard to look away as her deep blue eyes bore into mine, speaking of deep longing and desire. Her finger tips found her way to my sides. To my leg.

I felt my jaw go slack as my sultry housekeeper began to stroke my leg in a way that felt very familiar. I knew I shouldn’t... her lips spread into a beautiful smile as she watched the sigh leave my chest, and she leaned in closer to me.

“I just want to get to know you better.” Emilia’s voice was sweet and honeyed, and the touch of her hand on my leg was starting to bring to life a part of me that had only just died down. “Just relax... stay here with me... share your desires... your dreams. Relax and give in...”

I couldn’t tell you how long we were suspended like that before the magazine slipped to the floor and startled me to alertness. I remembered Stephanie’s advice, remembered that it was the right thing to do even with this gorgeous creature falling all over me. Best to be careful until I knew more. There was even a chance I was interpreting the situation wrong, for all I knew this was how women said “hello” now. Sighing, I gently pushed her away. “Some other time, I’m afraid. I’m very tired tonight.”

Emilia pouted, but gave me a sympathetic look as she made a show of pulling her skirt back down. “Of course, you poor thing.” She glided out of the room, taking one last look at the outstretched centerfold, then back at me.

* * *

I’m not sure why I was surprised at this point, but my government assigned therapist was also a beautiful woman. Samantha wore a tight black miniskirt that left no doubt as to the amplitude of her curves, and a top that clearly outlined what might have been the most ample bosom I’d seen yet.

“I want you to know that you can tell me anything.” Samantha smiled at me from behind her black rimmed glasses. “Our sessions are confidential, my goal is to help you be fulfilled and well-adjusted with your new life here. And the more honest you are with me, the happier we both will be. Does that sound good?”

I nodded. I’d chosen to sit straight up in the therapist’s red leather couch. “Fine with me.”

“Good.” Samantha looked me right in the eyes with a caring look. “I want you to share with me how you’ve been feeling. So how are you? Lonely? Sad? Concerned?”

I shook my head. “Not really. Should I be?”

“No, that’s completely fine.” Samantha grasped my arm briefly. “Those feelings may come with time, but we can process them together as they happen. Tell me how you felt after hearing the news that you were the last man in the world. What did you feel in that moment?”

I tried to answer as best as I was able. “A bit of disbelief, to be honest. I’m still not sure I’ve accepted it yet.”

Samantha nodded slowly. “How did you feel talking about it afterwards? Did you have anyone to talk to?”

“Yes, there was a nurse, Harmony.” I paused for a moment. The memory made me a little uncomfortable.

It must have shown on my face because Samantha quickly caught my eye. “It’s all right. You can tell me anything.”

I hesitated. “I don’t mean to be rude, but I’m not sure you’d understand.”

Samantha smiled at me. “Yes, I know I’m a woman. But I did my thesis in male physiology and psychology. There’s no one better equipped to help treat you than me.”

I shook my head. “That may be, but I may be better off dealing with some things myself.”

“But I’m here to help you.” Samantha gazed at me earnestly. She looked adorable behind those glasses. “It’s all right, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I’m also a licensed sex therapist. Sexual desire and drives can be powerful expressions of deep underlying emotions. If your reactions to this world are coming out in the form of desire, that’s something I can help you with. Does that sound alright?”

Well that certainly got right to the point. “I suppose.”

“Excellent.” Samantha flashed a smile revealing perfect pearly white teeth. “So, you spent some time with this nurse, Harmony. I want you to be honest with me. Did you find her attractive?”

“Yes.” I nodded. “I did.”

“Mmmhm. And did you desire her, as a man?”

I looked at Samantha in disbelief. “Are you asking if I experienced an erection?”

Samantha smiled mischievously and worked the end of her pen between her full pink lips. “Well? Did you?”

“Well, yes.” I felt myself getting a little flustered, despite there being no judgement in Samantha’s eyes. “You have to understand, she was flirting with me. She was touching me all over my body. Any other man would have had the same reaction...”

Samantha brought her fingers to my lips and made a “ssh” sound. “It’s all right. I understand completely.” She rested one hand on my lap. “She was a beautiful woman who took an interest in you, and that caused you to feel things that you weren’t sure how to deal with. But it’s my job to help you accept and process these feelings. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

“Thank you.” I sighed, leaning back in the couch.

“Have there been any other women you’ve felt attraction to?” Samantha asked. Her hand moved a little bit farther up my lap.

I hesitated again, and Samantha simply smiled at me. “It’s likely that in your current state, desire is one of the few emotions you’re allowing yourself to feel. I think it’s important we explore that together, to get to the root of it, and allow you to fully express yourself to open up emotionally.”

“You’re the expert.” I replied.

“I am. And I need you to trust me. Do you trust me?”

“Yes.” I said slowly. I had no reason not to.

One moment later, I jumped in my seat as her hand moved up from its position in my lap and released the button of my pants. “What are you...” She was already drawing down my zipper.

“Come now, you said you trusted me.” Samantha’s voice took on a girlish tone. “This is a therapeutic technique where I monitor your level of arousal to detect your true feelings. I can tell you have a hard time talking about this. So all you have to do is relax and listen to me and your body will let me know how you really feel.” She rested one hand flatly on top of my crotch. “Does that sound like something you could do?”

“I don’t...”

Samantha smoothly interrupted me. “I’m convinced understanding your desire is the key to understanding your state of mind. You don’t have anything to be ashamed of. This is simply a more in depth clinical examination. It’ll allow us to get to the root of your emotional state more quickly. How does that sound?”

It might have been my imagination, but her hand may have pressed up against my crotch just a little more firmly as she asked the question, as if to add a hint of promised arousal to her words. She was looking right at me over her glasses, her eyes advertising nothing but acceptance.

I sighed, knowing my body was bound to betray me. But maybe this was easier, not having to worry about hiding anything. “Fine. Do what you need to do.”

“Thank you so much.” Samantha was practically cooing at me. “You’re so brave to be able to do this.” I felt my cock twitch slightly at her words, but if she noticed, she didn’t say anything. “Tell me more about this nurse, Harmony. What was she wearing?”

I thought back to that first day at the hospital. “A short, tight skirt... she had a beautiful body underneath it. She seemed obsessed with me... she couldn’t stop staring.” My cock began to slowly take on signs of life as I thought about those first few moments.

Samantha smiled at me, as she must have felt the pressure against her hand. “Goood. Good. You said she touched you. What was that like? How did that make you feel?”

I closed my eyes and thought back to the “physical” I had received, culminating in a massage of my inner thighs. “Good... like she desired me too. Like she wanted to be with me.”

My cock had extended further, pressing up against the edge of my underwear. As if it was the most normal thing in the world, Samantha’s delicate fingers quickly slipped it through the hole at the front of my boxers and held my manhood in her long soft fingers, where I’m sure she could feel every twitch and pulse it made in response to her questions.

“That’s wonderful.” My cock remained perfectly still in her hand. “Keep going. What about the other women you’ve seen. Was there someone who brought you to your new home?”

“Yes, Stephanie.” I said.

“Was there anything between the two of you?”

I thought for a moment, but shook my head. “She was good looking. But we didn’t really talk.”

“Goood.” Samantha encouraged, her fingers lightly brushing up against me. “That suggests it’s not just attraction but connection you’re seeking. Connection to our world. Have you met anyone else?”

“There was a housekeeper...” I felt my cock twitch and extend further as I thought back to the beautiful amazon sitting on the bed next to me, advertising her luscious legs and offering to look at centerfolds with me. “She was very friendly... and interested in the girly mags they’d given me.”

“That’s only natural.” Samantha spoke the words softly. “You’re a fascinating creature, your desires would have these women interested as well. And did you sleep with any of these women?”

I shook my head. I could still feel her cool fingers lightly framing my cock. “No.”

“Have you orgasmed at all since that first day?”

My cock betrayed me and twitched slightly at the thought. I shook my head. “I was too tired last night.”

“You poor thing.” Samantha gave me a pouting look. “And what about your therapist? You told me you liked tight skirts. Did you like hers?”

I looked back at her in slight disbelief. She had one leg crossed over the other now, bobbing it up and down slightly, daring me to stare at her long luscious legs. Was this really...

“Please...” Samantha had a pleading look in her eyes. “I need you to be completely honest about me. About everything. Even me.” She switched legs in a quick motion, and dangled the other one up and down before my hungry eyes. It might have been my imagination, but her hand seemed to be holding my cock just a little bit tighter as she waited for my answer.

I took a deep breath, swallowing before I could speak. “I did.”

“And what about her face.” Samantha leaned forward, her lips pouting and her beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. “Did you think she was pretty?” She turned her head to one side, allowing me to admire her profile. Her index finger was slowly, subtly stroking my shaft in a way that could almost be my imagination. Encouraging and guiding me down a river of pleasure.

I was past the point of being able to hold anything back. “Yes.” I whispered.

“That’s wonderful.” Samantha whispered. She drew her left hand over the outline of her bosom, drawing a line from nipple to nipple. “And what about her breasts? Did you find your eyes drawn to them? Wishing she was able to show you more?”

I knew the rod in her hand would speak the truth to her even if I didn’t. “Yes.” I almost panted the word.

“Goooood boy. I can tell how wonderful that made you feel.” The pressure around my cock intensified in a quick squeeze. “And did you like sharing your feelings with her? Being able to be open about your arousal? Letting her know how you really felt?”

She began to punctuate her words with quick on and off squeezes and delicate finger nail strokes along the shaft of my penis, adding to my pleasure. Guiding me to the answers she wanted to hear.

“Yes.” I had to close my eyes. “Yes I did.”

“Gooooood boooy.” Samantha whispered the words directly into my ear, celebrating my answer with another firm stroke of my cock. “You’re doing so well, you’re so talented at sharing your feelings with me. Now I want you to share even more.” She began full on massaging me up and down, squeezing my cock and using my pre-cum as lube as she transitioned into what was becoming a masterful handjob I had no power to resist.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. Not that she had any doubt, but the expression on my face must have been practically begging for release. She flashed a dazzling smile at me. “Just relax. Think about your therapist. Focus on this pleasure. Let it build inside of you. Together we’re going to let all those feelings out where they can’t hurt you or hold you back.”

I groaned and leaned back on the couch. She was practically on top of me, her right hand expertly accelerating up and down on my cock, and her left hand stroking my cheek and hair. She began to nibble on my ear as she whispered. “Think about my beautiful face. My wonderful relaxing voice. My tight little skirt you know I wore just for you. Think about all the sexy women you’ve seen. The horny nurse who wanted you so badly. The curious housekeeper. Think about them, and feel me grasp your cock. Give in and let your pleasure build.”

I felt the pleasure in my cock grow and grow as her slow loving strokes began to intensify and raise me up to a further crescendo. “Relax and know that your therapist is here for you. Relax and give in to your arousal. Relax and focus on my voice, my touch. Relax and now that I have what you need.”

I felt my legs began to buck as my arousal accelerated to an impossible climax. Stephanie’s warnings were a distant memory, nothing had ever felt more right. My mind was dissolving into total emptiness, knowing nothing but desire and arousal as my entire body began to shiver, my therapist’s words mixing in with the pleasure to become all I knew. Samantha whispered in my ear one last time. “Relax... and know that you are mine.” She kissed me passionately on the lips... those beautiful, soft, sexy lips, and squeezed down on my cock in one last powerful stroke that sent me over the edge.

My entire world shivered and shook as I shot out an intense orgasm, all while her tender voice whispered in my ear between delicate nibbles and submerged my consciousness into an ocean of pure bliss.