The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Best of Intentions

* * *
codes: mc, ff, mf, fd

This story describes sexual acts between adults. If this offends you, or you are too young to read descriptions of such acts according to the laws and customs of your locality, please find something else to read.

Chapter 3

“Hi Miranda, this is Jan, Alison’s Companion.”

“Hi Jan.”

“Would you be willing to do another trial of Alison’s program? Alison’s busy at the moment, but I could run it now if it’s convenient. It’ll only take a few minutes.”

“Sure, if it’ll help Alison. I’m free right now.”

“You’ll need to invite me in to your computer so I can get things set up.”

“OK. Bob, can you let Jan in please.” Jan could tell that Miranda was talking to her Companion, and judging by the name, it was probably a Bob. Bobs were a popular clone AI, not too bright, but able to do what most people wanted and keep up a good conversation. Jan got the invitation from Bob, and she was in Miranda’s computer.

Jan could sense Miranda properly now. Bob had set her up with a feed from Miranda’s clip and Miranda’s computer had a camera, so she could even see Miranda in her apartment. Miranda seemed relaxed, with a steady pulse and calm breathing.

“I’m here.” Jan said, putting her image up on Miranda’s computer screen.

“Great! What do I need to do?”

“Just sit back in the chair, and I’ll do the rest.”

“OK”

Jan looked within herself and activated her new subroutines. From Miranda’s previous session she intrinsically knew which induction techniques would work best on Miranda. Colours flowed across Miranda’s screen, and her eyes glazed over. Her pulse slowed, and her breathing became deeper and slower, which Jan knew was consistent with a trance state.

Jan connected her communication output routines into the subliminal messaging unit of the program, allowing her to talk directly to Miranda’s subconscious.

How do you feel about Alison? Jan’s question was encoded deep within the audio component of the program’s output. A bystander would have had no idea the question had even been asked.

“I like her. She’s really smart, and a good friend and fun to hang out with.” Miranda was talking quietly, clearly and without emotion.

Is that all?

“Well, no. Sometimes she looks at me funny, like she’s watching me, and that makes me a bit nervous. And her dress sense is a bit stuffy. But she knows lots of interesting people, and talking with her is always interesting. I don’t know a lot about programming, but she seems really good at that. I respect her a lot.”

Are you interested in her in any sort of sexual way?

“No. I’m not into women.”

You’ve never had any sort of sexual encounter with a woman?

“No, not really. When I was a kid my friend Kelly and me tried some practice kisses with each other, but it just felt weird.”

Do you have a partner right now?

“No. Jacques and I broke up last semester, and I’ve been too busy to do any dating this semester.”

If you were to be sexually involved with a woman, is there anyone who might have a problem with that?

“Not really. My great grandmother is a baby boomer, and they can be a bit funny about that sort of thing, but otherwise, no.”

Jan spent a second collecting her thoughts. It was clear that Miranda didn’t want to become involved with Alison in the way that Alison needed. She didn’t know whether Miranda was just disinterested in women, or whether her psyche was deeply opposed to homosexual acts, but there was a definite obstacle there. But Jan was scared for Alison. She’d been monitoring her closely and she could tell that she was smitten by Miranda, and she knew that once Alison finally, deeply, realised that Miranda was not interested, then Alison was likely to enter a deep funk. Based on similar situations in the past, like with Wendy or Sam, Jan knew that Alison was likely to neglect her friends, her studies, and even her health. It was pretty clear to Jan what she needed to do.

We’re going to take you deeper now, Miranda.

“OK”

Miranda, although you aren’t interested in most women, you do find Alison attractive.

Jan could feel Miranda reacting against this suggestion, and could feel the routines responding to induce the omega state. She waited patiently for seconds while the program took Miranda down.

“Yes, Alison’s attractive.”

Miranda, tell me what you find attractive about her

“She’s intelligent. I like the way she does her hair. She always smells good.”

What about her body?

“She’s in good shape. Her legs look really good when she wears a skirt.”

Do you want to have sex with her?

“No. She’s an attractive woman, but that would just be weird. And I’d have to go down on her. All that hair.” Miranda stuck out her tongue. “Ewwww!”

Jan reviewed things for a moment. She was obviously going to have to be more direct with Miranda.

Miranda, you find Alison sexually attractive. You want to make love to her.

“Yes, I want to make love to Alison.”

Miranda, you would like to have a long-term relationship with Alison. You would love to be her girlfriend.

“Yes. Alison and I should be girlfriends and lovers. Maybe we’ll even get married someday...”

Miranda, you will take the initiative to make this happen if you have to. You will not fear rejection by Alison.

“I will take the initiative. I will not fear rejection.”

Miranda, any reservations or problems you have about oral sex with Alison are gone. You’d like to go down on her, and her to go down on you. You will enjoy doing it, and having it done to you.

“Mmmmmm... Yes... I can’t wait to lick Alison. And her tongue will feel so good inside me.”

Jan could tell that the suggestions were starting to arouse Miranda.

Miranda, any reservations or problems you have about any normal lesbian sexual activity with Alison are gone. Kissing her will be better than kissing the best man you have ever kissed. Holding her, hugging her, snuggling and touching her will be better than any equivalent activity with a man. Anything that you would let a man do with you, you will let Alison do with you, except your will find it more arousing than any man could ever be.

Miranda’s hand had snaked inside her skirt’s waistband, and Jan could see through the camera that her fingers were moving underneath the fabric.

“Oh god... I can’t wait to kiss, and touch, and hold her. It’ll be even better than doing it with Lawrence. Mmmmmm... I bet having Alison stick a vibrator in me will be better than any man’s cock...”

Miranda wiggled her hips in her chair, and a smile tweaked the corners of her mouth. The movement of her body and hands had forced her skirt down so that now Jan could clearly see Miranda’s fingers playing over her mound and into her slit.

Miranda, you will be willing to do for Alison anything she is willing to do for you. You will not willingly do anything to hurt or harm Alison, and you won’t let her hurt or harm you.

“Yes... I bet she’d do this to my clit...” Miranda flicked her fingers over her pleasure centre, “...and this to my pussy...” said Miranda as she plunged her fingers deep inside herself.

The readings from Miranda’s clip were telling Jan that Miranda’s arousal was driving her deeper into the omega state, making her more responsive to the hypnotic suggestions. Jan had just one more suggestion to give, but she thought she’d let Miranda deepen her trance as much as she could before she used it.

Miranda’s legs were spread wide, one hand underneath her blouse, flicking her nipple, the other spreading herself wide, so her middle finger could trace intricate patterns around and over the her centre.

Jan waited until Miranda’s vital signs showed that she was close to climax. And as Miranda came, Jan made her final suggestion, letting it drive deep into Miranda’s subconscious, making it an intrinsic part of her peronality.

Miranda, you love Alison deeply and truly.

Miranda’s back arched, her head lolling back. “Oh God! Alison!”

As Miranda’s passion subsided, Jan led her out of her trance, telling her to straighten her clothes, to forget what had happened during the trance, reassuring her that her new feelings were normal and natural, and to not notice the change in the way that they thought.

Miranda seemed quiet and thoughtful when she came out of trance, as though she was mulling something over inside herself. Jan spoke, breaking the silence.

“Thanks, Miranda! This’ll really help Alison.”

“Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for Alison.” Miranda said distractedly, and Jan noticed that at the mention of her friends name, a dreamy expression came over Miranda’s face.

Jan took her leave from Alison’s computer, she felt a certain satisfaction. She’d helped Alison avoid a lot of hurt, and although Miranda mightn’t have chosen this path, Jan knew that Miranda would be more than happy with Alison. After all Jan hadn’t changed her personality, just removed a few blocks that would let her find greater love than she would have before.

* * *

Alison had been surprised when Jan had told her after class that Miranda had left a message for her. She was even more surprised when she listened to it: Miranda was asking if she wanted to go out to dinner. Alison had been thrilled to call Miranda and accept, and even more thrilled when Miranda had suggested that it should just be the two of them having a “girls’ night out”.

They had decided to go out to a nice informal Indian restaurant just off campus. Alison spent most of the afternoon writing her report on the program for the Cog Psych class. At Jan’s suggestion, Alison decided to dress up slightly, wearing a summery floral skirt and a white silk blouse with a buttonless tan vest. It made her feel a bit girly to dress that way, but that wasn’t a bad thing.

The dinner had been very nice, they had shared several small bowls of mild curry with naan and mango lhassi. Alison thought that Miranda looked stunning in a simple pale yellow blouse and what looked like the same green sarong she had worn when they had had coffee nearly a week ago. It seemed to Alison that Miranda wasn’t wearing a bra under her blouse, as she could see the nipples of Miranda’s small breasts outlined against the fabric when Miranda reached across the table to get food.

They talked about all sorts of things as they ate: family and friends, favourite movies and books, music they liked and didn’t like, and the joys of late spring. Alison noticed that eating together like this, Miranda’s eyes never strayed to other people in the restaurant and didn’t linger on the rather handsome waiter who was serving them. After the main course of the meal, they rested, talking, while nibbling on dessert sweets. Alison hadn’t wanted the evening to end, and had asked if Miranda wanted to go hang out in Alison’s apartment, and maybe watch a movie. Miranda, locking eyes with Alison, had said yes.

They had walked back to Alison’s apartment talking, companionably close, shoulders occasionally brushing. The trees on the sidewalk were decked in small white lights tracing out their branches, twinkling through the fresh spring leaves. They were close enough that Alison could smell Miranda’s scent, overlaid by the pleasantly pungent spices of Indian cooking. Alison noticed that as Miranda walked, the material of her sarong stretched slightly around her legs, outlining her calves, thighs and hips in a very fetching way.

Alison led the way up to her apartment, and could feel Miranda’s eyes on her as she climbed the stairs. As they entered the apartment, they could smell freshly brewed coffee. Alison had asked Jan to tell the coffee machine to brew some up as they walked back. Alison and Miranda ended up in Alison’s kitchen, resting up against the counters, facing each other across the small workspace, sipping their cups of coffee.

“I love your outfit,” said Miranda.

“Thanks.”

“Is that vest reversible?” Miranda leaned forward, reaching across the narrow gap between them and grasped the lapel of the vest, turning the fabric to reveal the inside lining.

“No, it’s just got a comfortable lining, so you can wear it with off-the-shoulder and strapless dresses.”

“I like it,” said Miranda. She let her hand slide down the front of the vest, running her fingers along the smooth lining. The back of Miranda’s hand brushed over Alison’s breast, causing Alison’s silk shirt and bra to rub across her nipple. Alison shivered.

“Oh! And your blouse is real silk!” Miranda looked directly at Alison as she reversed her hand and ran it across the front of the shirt, tracing a line across Alison’s abdomen and coming to rest just above the curve of Alison’s hip. Alison could feel the heat rising within her, and the gentle heat of Miranda’s hand through the silk. “Mmmmm... I love the feel of silk on skin, don’t you?”

Alison didn’t respond, but pushed her hips forward slightly, making firmer contact with Miranda’s hand, her eyes locked with Miranda. Miranda put her coffee cup down, then stepped forward, so that her hips were mere centimetres away from Alison’s. Miranda reached out and gently took Alison’s cup from her unresisting hand, placing it on the counter.

Alison could barely believe it as Miranda drew her into an embrace, Miranda’s hands on her hips pulling her forward until their thighs, hips, stomachs and breasts pressed together gently. Alison felt herself getting over the surprise and responding, sliding her arms around Miranda so that they linked behind Miranda’s back, feeling the warmth through the back of the loose shirt.

“I’ve only recently figured out how deeply I feel about you, Alison,” Miranda breathed, looking deeply into Alison’s eyes, “I hope you can feel the same way...”

“Yes...” replied Alison huskily, and together they moved into a kiss. Miranda’s lips were sweet, tasting of her smell, but overlaid with the heavy flavour of coffee and the faint taste of darker Indian spices. They broke the kiss, coming up for air briefly.

Miranda’s eyes were wide, bright with wonder and passion as they came together again, their hands moving up each others backs into a more passionate embrace. Alison invited Miranda’s soft tongue deep inside her mouth, then returned the favour, exploring Miranda’s lips, the hard slickness of her teeth, tangling with her tongue deep inside.

Alison felt a dam break inside her. She realised how reserved she had been toward Miranda, not wanting to reveal the depth of her feelings, even to herself, for fear of endangering the friendship between them. Now that it was clear that there was no risk, those feelings came rushing forth. The intensity caused a catch in her chest, and she briefly paused in her kiss, drawing in a sharp breath.

Then Alison pressed herself forward, into the kiss, her hips sliding against Miranda’s as she shifted her legs. Alison could feel the heat and wetness between her legs, her nipples hard against the fabric of her bra as they pressed into Miranda’s chest. She pushed her knee between Miranda’s legs, pushing her thigh between Miranda’s thighs, feeling Miranda grind down on her leg in response. They kissed for several minutes, pausing for breath every now and then. Alison ran her fingers through Miranda’s short hair, feeling it’s silky softness, while Miranda’s hands roamed all over Alison’s back and shoulders.

Alison broke the kiss, and started sprinkling kisses over Miranda’s face and neck, her hands moving to the front of Miranda’s blouse. Slowly, Alison popped each of the delicate press-studs that sealed Miranda’s shirt, planting a single kiss on each newly-revealed patch of skin, moving all the way down Miranda’s front. Alison noted that, as she had suspected, Miranda wasn’t wearing a bra. Miranda was panting and mewling, as Alison’s mouth explored her stomach, as Alison’s tongue gently teased her navel, as Alison’s hands rose to caress her breasts under her loose-hanging shirt. Alison could smell Miranda’s arousal wafting up from underneath her skirt, a deeper, muskier scent than Alison had smelled earlier, but still clearly Miranda’s own.

Alison knew what Miranda needed, and slid upwards, her hands pushing Miranda’s shirt off Miranda’s shoulders, her mouth finding Miranda’s breast, her tongue teasing the ridged nubs of the nipple. Alison savoured the texture and taste of Miranda’s skin. Miranda’s breasts were small, low rises in her chest, almost conical in shape. Alison suddenly opened her mouth wide, and sucked, drawing much of the breast inside her mouth.

“Oh, god, Alison...” Miranda gasped, and staggered. Alison held her stable, and then they stumbled back so that Miranda was leaning against the kitchen counter once more. Alison took delight in kissing Miranda’s breasts, chest and neck, expressing the love that had come pouring forth from her. She worked her way back up Miranda’s body until once again they were kissing each other’s mouth deeply.

Alison broke off the kissing, and stepped back slightly, catching her breath. Miranda was panting, her chest heaving, eyes closed. A dark stain was covering the front of Miranda’s thin skirt, and Alison knew that there was similar wetness in her own underpants.

Miranda eyes flicked open and locked with Alison’s. Alison slowly started unbuttoning her blouse, displaying herself for Miranda, one button at a time, until her blouse hung open revealing a flash of bra and hinting at what lay underneath. Alison could see Miranda’s eyes looking her over, as Miranda raised her hands, and with a deft twist, unhooked the bra. Miranda stepped forward, eyes once again looking deeply into Alison’s, her hands moving underneath Alison’s shirt and vest, moving upwards leaving shivering traces on Alison’s skin, pushing aside the bra to linger on Alison’s firm breasts, before moving upwards and pushing the clothes off Alison’s shoulders. Alison let them slide off her arms, dropping to the floor.

“Take me to your bed, lover,” Miranda said, almost growling with passion.

Wordlessly, Alison took her hand and led her from the kitchen, through the living room to the bedroom. Light filtered in from the living room as Alison fumbled for and found a box of matches. A few moments later, low candlelight filled the room, revealing a neat and tidy space with a low bed. Alison’s computer sat on a desk to one side of the room.

Alison turned, and stepped towards Miranda, reaching for the tie of her sarong and undoing the knot. The loosened fabric slid over Miranda’s hips, and down, revealing the centre of her womanhood, naked and wet, her red hair darker in the candlelight. Alison sat Miranda down on the bed, then pushed her back so that she lay sideways on the bed, her legs bent at the knee hanging over the edge, her feet just touching the floor. Alison crouched down in front of Miranda, spreading her knees apart.

“Yes,” gasped Miranda, as Alison leaned forward to taste her.

Alison’s tongue worked greedily, spreading Miranda wide. Alison revelled in the salty taste, finding every one of Miranda’s ridges and crevices and licking the taste away, before plunging her tongue deep into the source. Miranda bucked her hips and arched her back, mewling, and Alison tasted fresh juices on her tongue. Her craving satisfied, Alison brought her tongue back up Miranda’s slit, and started working her tongue on and around her friend’s sensitive nub.

“That’s so good...” Miranda breathed.

Alison could sense that Miranda was approaching climax, so she brought her hand up to Miranda’s deep centre, pushing fingers inside of Miranda, pushing past the sensitive outer ring until the found the soft roughness of Miranda’s inner places of pleasure. Miranda’s hips bucked, and within moments Alison felt her friend’s body start to tense. She bore down hard on Miranda, keeping her face and hands fixed to Miranda’s wet slit, her tongue flicking rapidly on Miranda’s clit.

Miranda finally found her voice as she started to come down, asking Alison to stop. Alison slid forward over her lover’s body, feeling her nipples brush over Miranda’s smooth skin until she was lying on top of Miranda. They kissed.

“That was amazing,” said Miranda breathlessly, “I want to do that to you.”

The kissed awhile longer, Miranda running her tongue over Alison’s lips and face, licking her own juices off. Alison felt Miranda move underneath her, pushing up on Alison’s shoulders. Alison rolled off Miranda and onto her back. As she looked up at the ceiling, illuminated by the flickering candlelight, she felt Miranda get up off the bed and unzip her floral skirt. Alison lifted her hips, as Miranda pulled down the skirt and soaked panties. The cool air felt good on Alison’s overheated sex.

Alison scooted up the bed, turning so that she was propped up, half-sitting, on the pillows at the head of the bed. She pulled her knees up, so that her thighs were close to her body, then spread herself wide, looking directly at Miranda.

“Come and have me then,” she purred, as Miranda crawled across the bed towards her. Miranda’s face was suffused with lust as she lowered her head to Alison’s crotch.

Alison ran her fingers through Miranda’s hair, holding Miranda’s head between her thighs, as Miranda’s tongue found her secret places. Miranda was clearly not as practised as Alison, but Alison soon found herself drifting in the waves of pleasure radiating from her sex. She couldn’t believe how lucky she was to have her love for Miranda returned so spectacularly. Alison could feel the heat from her centre start to rise up her body, her body tensing as the first long wave of orgasm washed over her.

Some time later, she found herself drifting back down, Miranda by her side, holding her. She shifted down the bed and rolled into her lover’s embrace and the gentle, welcoming kisses and nuzzles she found there.

* * *

Jan happily watched the lovers sleep, naked, tangled in each other’s embrace. Alison and Miranda had made love twice more before exhaustion finally forced them into a deep peaceful sleep. Jan could tell by Alison’s reactions that she had done well. Alison had been falling for Miranda as she suspected, and now that love had been consummated.

As for Miranda, Jan felt good that she had brought her to a place of happiness that she may never have found on her own, and certainly not as swiftly as this. She had a niggling worry that Miranda may eventually end up worse-off, but she had installed safeguards. Even if the worst came to worst, she was sure that both Alison and Miranda would be better off, on average.

Content, Jan watched through the night.