The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bethany’s Mom Smokes for Her Man

By Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com/

Chapter 2

In the morning it was off to church where they would meet their children, all except Elizabeth. Beverly did not think that her eldest daughter would be making an appearance. It turned out that neither of her daughter’s roommates, Victoria and Becky, showed up to church either which caused their parents quite a bit of duress.

After church, while Sunday dinner was cooking in the oven, Beverly decided to call her daughter and get to the bottom of the recent events in her marriage bed.

“Hello,” answered an unfamiliar female voice.

“May I speak with Elizabeth?” Beverly asked.

“She’s not here.”

“Do you know when she might return?”

“I don’t know,” replied the girl.

“This is Elizabeth’s mother, with whom am I speaking?”

“I’m Tracy.”

“Are you one of her roommate’s friends?” Beverly asked.

“Yeah, we’re all real close here.”

“Please have Elizabeth call her mother when she returns,” Beverly said before ending the call.

Beverly picked the phone up again and called Victoria’s mother, Susan.

“Susan, this is Beverly how are you?” Beverly asked.

“I’m fine, wasn’t that a lovely service today?” Susan responded.

“Yes it was. Listen, I think we need to talk about our daughters. Something strange is going on at that house of theirs. Can you meet for some coffee tomorrow?”

“Will ten work for you?”

“Perfect, can you invite Jackie? She’ll want to talk about Becky.”

With phone calls out of the way Beverly turned her attention back to preparing dinner for her family.

Once the meal was finished and Benjamin had said grace, Beverly watched her children eat. Every bite they took filled her with a sense of maternal satisfaction. Beverly turned her gaze to her husband. Now that she had satisfied her children’s needs her thoughts turned to satisfying his needs. She was tempted to send the children out of the house again, but it was a school night. Perhaps after dinner when the kids were engrossed in other activities she and Benjamin could sneak away for a quickie in their bedroom.

An hour later, after she had cleaned the kitchen, Beverly found Benjamin sitting in his overstuffed recliner in his study watching a basketball game. She sat on one of the chair’s arms; she put one of her arm around her husband and leaned against him.

“The kids just started watching a movie in the family room,” Beverly said as she began rubbing his chest.

“Oh yeah?” Benjamin responded without looking away from the television.

“They’ll be distracted for over an hour and they won’t notice if we slip away somewhere private,” she continued as she moved her hand from his chest to his inner thigh.

“What has gotten into you lately?” he asked with a smile.

Beverly moved her hand from the inner thigh and started rubbing his crotch as she nibbled on his ear. “Too many oysters last night,” she breathed into his ear.

Benjamin rose from the chair, took his wife’s hand and led her up the stairs to their bedroom. As her husband began to remove his clothes Beverly dashed into the bathroom and returned with a towel and a cup of water. She placed the water on the headboard and then she rolled the towel and placed it against the bottom of the door.

“What are you doing?” Benjamin asked when his wife started opening the bedroom windows.

“I don’t want the smoke getting into the rest of the house,” she replied.

“You don’t need to smoke again, that was just a fluke.”

“Well, let’s leave the windows open just in case.”

They tried for several minutes without the cigarette, but little Benjamin was having no part of it. Finally Beverly gave her husband an ‘I told you so’ look before reaching into her nightstand for the cigarettes and matches. She removed a cigarette and then placed the cigarette pack and matches on the headboard beside the cup of water.

“Why don’t we wait for another time?” Benjamin asked as his wife raised the unlit cigarette to her lips. “We just had sex last night, why don’t you get rid of that thing and we’ll try again another night. I’m sure I’ll be back to my normal self in a few days.”

“No!” Beverly panicked at the thought of waiting several days for him to cum. She needed him to do it tonight; it was her responsibility to please her man and she was not going to be a failure again. “We’re here and the kids are on the other side of the house. Let’s make the most of our time together,” she said more calmly.

Beverly began pantomiming with the unlit cigarette and rubbing Benjamin’s cock with her free hand. It worked after a fashion. His penis swelled…a little. Not enough to do her any good though.

Beverly didn’t understand; last night when she pretended to smoke the cigarette he rose to full attention almost immediately, but tonight he wasn’t fully hard. No matter what she tried it only responded partially.

“Let’s try this,” she said as she reached for the matches.

She lit the cigarette and sucked in a small amount of the harsh smoke. Benjamin’s cock sprang to attention. She grabbed his cock with her hand and began stroking him as she blew out a small ball of smoke.

“Now that’s more like it,” she said. “Now don’t hold out on me, cum quickly for me, Dear.”

She brought the cigarette back to her lips and sucked in more smoke and then quickly blew out the uninhaled smoke again. She quickened her pace and began stroking him vigorously. While she watched his cock for the finale she so desperately desired Benjamin gazed at her sucking on the cigarette and the smoke that escaped her lips.

“What’s wrong, Benjamin? Why aren’t you ejaculating?” Beverly asked worriedly. The cigarette was almost spent and he still hadn’t climaxed.

“I don’t know. Watching you smoke is really sexy…but…,” he replied hesitantly.

“But what?” Beverly demanded.

“Well…You aren’t doing it like real smokers do it,” he said as his face turned red. “You aren’t really smoking.”

“What do you mean? What do you think I’ve been doing for the last ten minutes?”

“Real smokers inhale the smoke,” he said not looking her in the eyes. “I’m sorry.”

“Fine, look at me,” Beverly insisted.

With her arm tiring and the cigarette nearly finished she decided to go for bust. She sucked on the cigarette again. With the smoke in her mouth she took in a breath and smoke caught in her throat. As she coughed out the smoke she could feel his cock swell a little and she heard Benjamin elicit a moan. She brought the cigarette back to her lips and inhaled another small puff. She fought the desire to gag and released a thin stream of smoke towards her husband’s cock. As the smoke billowed around his crotch his cock erupted and his semen shot a couple feet into the air.

Beverly dropped the cigarette butt into the cup of water and tried to gain her balance as she fought the dizziness on her way to the bathroom. She jumped into the shower to wash the smoke off her body and hoped that the smell of smoke had not escaped their bedroom. She was unsure how she would explain such an activity to her children.

On Monday morning, after feeding her family and seeing them off for the day, Beverly dressed for her coffee date with Susan and Jackie. She wore one of her nicer dresses; while it covered her body completely and did its best to hide her figure, like all of her other dresses, she felt that the puce coloring complemented her eyes. She tied her hair into its customary bun, grabbed her purse and headed to her minivan. She hoped the other two ladies could help her get a hold of her daughter so she could get this smoking thing stopped before it got out of hand.

The other two ladies were already seated inside when Beverly arrived. All three were in their late thirties, dressed femininely, but conservatively, showing little to no skin. Like Beverly neither of the two other ladies wore any makeup. Unlike Beverly Jackie and Susan just had one child each. They spent the first twenty minutes talking about their husbands and church. When they finally broached the subject of their daughters Beverly shared some of her Elizabeth’s recent exploits; she skipped the smoking fetish part.

“When I called there yesterday a girl named Tracy answered and while she said she was a friend of your daughters she said it in a way that made me suspect that there are some shenanigans going on in that house and I don’t think it is all Elizabeth,” Beverly stated.

“I haven’t heard from Becky since Thursday,” Jackie stated. “She has not missed a church service in a long time and she always calls if she cannot attend.”

“Same with Victoria,” Susan added. “I normally see her on the weekends, but not only did she not make an appearance this weekend, but she also hasn’t called. I am beginning to get worried.”

“I called there last night and a boy answered and said that Becky was probably working and I should call Newgrounds. I looked it up and it’s a strip club,” Jackie said.

“Did you call?” Beverly asked.

“Of course not! My daughter is not working at a strip club,” Jackie replied. “I’m going to drive to their house tonight and find out what is going on.”

“I’ll come with you,” Susan said.

“Please tell Elizabeth to call me,” Beverly said. “We had a fight the last time I saw her. Let her know that I’m sorry and that I just want to hear her voice to know that she is safe.”

After the leaving her friends Beverly stopped by the store and bought a high-powered, scented air purifier and a couple ashtrays before heading home.

That night Beverly skipped donning her nightgown when preparing for bed. While Benjamin read his book she crawled into the bed naked, pulled the cigarettes from the nightstand, and then turned on her new air purifier; the scent of jasmine filled the air along with a dull hum.

“What’s that?” Benjamin asked, looking up from his book.

“That will help mask the scent of this,” Beverly said, holding out a single cigarette for him to see. She stuck the cigarette in her mouth and then lit a match.

Benjamin grabbed Beverly’s arm before she could light the cigarette. “Honey, I appreciate your new enthusiasm for getting me off, but we don’t have to do this every night.”

Beverly pulled her arm free and lit the cigarette. She pulled a small amount of smoke into her mouth, removed the cigarette from her lips and breathed in a little. She fought the urge to cough and blew the stream of smoke into her husband’s face. He shuddered and a moan escaped his lips. Beverly held the cigarette between her thumb and index finger while she watched with satisfaction as his cock began to rise. She brought the cigarette back to her lips and drew in even more smoke. Once again she exhaled into her husband’s face. She felt her pussy moisten at the sight of his towering erection.

“Still want to do this some other time?” Beverly asked as she stroked Benjamin’s cock.

“Keep smoking for me, Honey,” Benjamin moaned. “You look so hot doing that.”

She exhaled smoke onto his cock and then said, “Glad you approve. Now just relax and let mama make you feel good.”

While Beverly continued to work her husband’s cock with her hand she leisurely smoked the third cigarette of her life. She alternated blowing smoke into his crotch and face when she exhaled the bitter smoke from her lungs. While she didn’t draw a lot of smoke into her lungs, she did not hold the smoke very long so her exhales had a moderate amount of volume. While her husband seemed to enjoy having her blow smoke over his body he did not seem to be getting any closer to an orgasm.

“What’s wrong Benjamin?” she asked as she crushed out the cigarette. “Am I not doing it right?”

“I don’t know Beverly,” he replied with an apologetic shrug. “It feels amazing and you look great, I don’t know why I’m not getting off.”

“Well, maybe another one will do the trick,” she said as she pulled another cigarette from the pack. She lit the cigarette and blew out a small bit of smoke. “Come here big guy,” she said as she rolled onto her back.

Benjamin mounted his wife and started thrusting into her as she sucked on her long, white cigarette. She exhaled in his face as he slammed into her. Watching the smoke flow out of his wife’s mouth energized Benjamin and he pummeled her pussy with gusto. While it felt great he just couldn’t seem to get to that point where he could finish. Beverly smoked this cigarette a little slower than the first. Having two cigarettes back to back was making her dizzy and a little nauseous.

When Beverly finally finished her second cigarette and still neither of them had an orgasm Benjamin rolled off of her.

“Don’t give up,” Beverly said as she put another cigarette into her mouth. “I’ll get another one fired up; third time’s a charm.”

When Beverly lit the match Benjamin once again grabbed her arm, stopping her from lighting the cigarette.

“I have a lot to do tomorrow and I need to get some sleep,” he said as rolled over away from his wife.

Beverly stared at her husband’s back, the unlit cigarette dangling from her mouth. She could not believe her ears. That was supposed to be her line.

“I can’t believe you’re giving up after I smoked two of those nasty things for you,” she snapped at him. “Ouch!” she shrieked as the match burned her fingers. She dropped it and then scrambled as it started burning a hole in the bed sheets. She swatted at the match and it flew in pieces across the room. Beverly ripped the cigarette from her mouth, crumbled it into a ball and threw it at her husband’s back. She got out of bed, pulled on her nightgown and robe before heading downstairs to cool off.

As she headed down the stairs she realized that she had lied to her husband. The cigarettes hadn’t been nasty; they no longer tasted bitter or harsh to her, in fact they weren’t really all that bad. This realization made her all the angrier.