The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bretrayal

My name is Anna, and here is my story. I am 43 years old, I guess I am pretty, petite, and have long blond hair. I have led a good life, and never had any regrets until now. I grew up with a understanding mother, and a great father. My mother taught me well, and I never doubted anything she said to me because she was always honest, and never lied to me no matter how upset or mad I might get. A perfect example of her honesty would be the subject of pantyhose. As I was growing up all my friends started wearing pantyhose, and would tell me how awesome it was, and I needed to start wearing it as well. I told my mother I wanted to wear pantyhose, and she told me no, it was not something that I wanted to do. I asked her why, and she explained that once you started to wear it, you would never stop. Even when it got runs in it, you would go and buy more, just to put it back on your legs again and again. It would become a part of your life that you could not break free from, and eventually it would consume you making you rely on it and no matter how hard you tried to stop. Even if you did manage to stop wearing it, you would still crave it, need it, and want it. We talked for quite awhile more about it, and I coundn’t help but notice my mother started acting different. She started acting more nervous, and almost like she was in a trance of some kind when she tried to describe what it was like. Finally I asked her “How is it you know so much about pantyhose?” and she replied “I was once an avid user of pantyhose, and one day I realized what it had done to me, I have fought for many years to keep my freedom from it. I still fight it everyday, and the need to wear it never goes away. So no matter what happened to me, I told myself that I was not going to continue the curse onto my children that was passed on to me.” Looking at my mother I could see everything she was saying was true to her, and it really made me think on the subject. So I looked at my mother and said “thankyou for talking to me about this, I know it was hard for you, and know that I will always love you no matter what.” And with that we hugged and I went to bed. So as I lay in bed I thought about what my mother had said, and decided that I did not want to wear pantyhose, and I wouldn’t allow myself to be pressured into it. So in the morning as I ate breakfast getting ready for school, I waited for my mother to come downstairs, but she didn’t. I walked back upstairs when I was finished eating and knocked on her door. My mother replied with a yes, and I asked “Is everything ok?” she responded with a “Yeah everything is fine, I am just squeezing in an extra hour of sleep” Something was really odd about her voice, almost as if she was crying. I turned the handle and opened the door to see my mother sitting on the edge of the bed in her robe looking down at her pantyhosed legs. “Mom, what has happened?” I asked, looking up with tears in her eyes she replied “I am so sorry, I know I am a terrible mother, to tell you one thing and then do another. But after our talk last night, I just couldn’t stop myself, and now I can’t even bring myself to take it back off. It feels sooooooooooooo good, even though I know it is wrong.” Looking at my mother in such mental anguish I definitely didn’t want to wear pantyhose anymore, but I did walk over to my mother and gave her a hug, telling her she wasn’t a failure, and that I loved her even if she wore pantyhose. She thanked me for the support, and told me she would continue to fight it, and break its hold on her,to get away from it again. However, she never did. My mother spent everyday for the rest of her life trapped in her pantyhosed prison. I could see the torture in her eyes when she would look at me and my bare legs, and the longing to have that same freedom, but then her hand would slowly drop to her leg and as she rubbed the pantyhose a dazed look would take over her and she would start smiling again.

Time passed on as it does for everyone, and I saw the same types of things happen to my friends when it came to their legs and pantyhose. It seemed that as time went on, they started wearing it more and more, and there was less excitement about it when they did. In fact it appeared that they would bitch about having to wear it, and would tell me how lucky I was not to be wearing it. Yet they still continued to use it, and buy more and more pairs of it. High school ended, college began, and that is when I met Tom. We knew from the moment we met we were destined to be together, and after college we were married, and shortly after that I gave birth to or daughter Debra. She was a perfect baby girl, and it seemed that time passed in a blurr raising her and before I knew it, Debra and I were having the same conversation that my mother and I had many years ago about pantyhose. My daughter being the rebel she was, didn’t understand as easily as I did when my mother and I had our talk. There was some yelling on her part, the crying about how everyone else is doing it, and then as I explained about how it took my own mother and how she became dependant on it until the day she died, Debra started to understand, and she agreed that I was right, and that she wouldn’t do it. For quite a while after that I worried that she would still do it, but she stayed true to her word, and graduated high school without becoming a user of pantyhose. I began to think that I had succeeded in continuing the legacy, but all that was about to change.

My daughter got accepted to Yale university, I was so proud of her. She was getting ready to pursue her career as a lawyer, and I couldn’t have been happier. And asthe day came for her to leave for college we both stood in the driveway crying as we said our goodbyes. Tom watched, but I could see the pain in his eyes as well, our daughter was leaving the nest, and it was the hardest thing in the world for us to let happen. So we finished our goodbyes, and I made her promise to call me everyday, and that she would come home to visit on christmas which was only a couple of monthes away. Smiling she agreeed, and she left. Never realized how quiet the house could be, and how much I missed her company for the time she was away, and found myself longing for christmas to see her again.

“Merry Christmas!” said Debra as she burst through the door and grabbed ahold of me in a tight hug, that I eagerly returned. Sitting on the steps outside the door was a suitcase and a bag full of christmas gifts whih my husband picked up and set down inside the house as he closed the door. Hanging her jacket up, while she pulled off her boots my jaw hit the ground when I noticed her feet were clad in suntan pantyhose. Biting my tongue I didn’t say anything as we went into the kitchen to gab and have some coffee. After a few cups I said I needed to start dinner, and Debra smiled saying she needed to go get cleaned up and change anyway as she felt grimy from the trip. Watching her walk out of the room, I wanted to cry, I couldn’t figure out why she had done it, or why she didn’t talk to me before she did after everything I had told her my mother had gone through. Feeling lost, alone, confused, and quite saddned I cooked dinner, and when my daughter returned she had changed into a sweat shirt, sweat pants, but she had not removed the pantyhose. Seeing me looking down at her feet, she smiled and said, “don’t worry I will explain everything later, and it will become very clear to you also.” Hearing that coming from my own daughters lips brought a tear to my eyes, but I just smiled and said “whatever you would like to do dear” Smiling she came over to me hugged me, and said “I knew I could count on you to be understanding and supportive of this” and at that point I felt something sooooo wonderful touch my leg and slowly move its way down to my foot and move away. Looking down I realize my daughter had just rubbed her pantyhosed foot down my leg, and it left me in a confused state of emotion. On one hand, I really wanted to know what that was I had just felt, and to experience more of it, but on the other hand it scared the crap out of me that it had such affect on me. Soon everyone sat down for dinner, but I couldn’t get my daughters actions or that strange feeling out of my head. She sat on the other side of the table, and told us all about her first couple months at college. After dinner my husband and Debra went into the living room and I cleaned up the dinner mess. Finishing I joined them to see she had put her gifts under the tree and was kicked back in the recliner showing off her pantyhosed feet while her and my husband watched some show on TV. I tried to ignore it, but images of my mother crying as she sat on the edge of her bed kept appearing in my mind, and I had all I could do not to scream at my daughter about what she had done. A short time later we all decided to go to sleep and as we said our good nights Debra smiled at me and said “I got you and extra special gift for christmas, and I just know you are going to love it!” Returning the smile I replied “I can’t wait” then I felt her foot rub against my leg again, and a part of me really wanted her to continue doing it. Pulling away, I walked to my room with my husband, and we spent several hours laying in each others arms before we finally fell asleep.

Christmas morning! Everyone got up and headed down stairs. First to the coffee maker, I started the brew, and waited for everyone else to join me. Debra walked in dressed in a robe, legs still fully clad in suntan pantyhose. Letting out a little grunt of displeasure I turned back around and got a cup that I filled with coffee and headed to the living room. Soon after everyone joined me, and we all sorted the packages to the rightful person they went to. Everyone was all smiles, as they started opening their gifts and as I got to my daughters gift and opened it my jaw hit the floor, and I gasped as the package fell out of my hands. Inside the box was a pair of pantyhose, sealed in some sort of plastic bag with strange writing on it. I reached down to pick up the box, and glanced over at my daughter who was watching me smiling. “I hope you like it” she said, Faking a smile I replied “Oh yes, thankyou” My husband looked over at me and said “Oh now that is exciting, are you going to model them later for me?” “We shall see” I replied thinking to myself that there was no way in hell I was going to put them on. Putting the box down with the rest of my gifts I watched everyone else open the rest of their gifts, and sipped on my coffee. When everyone was finished I headed to the kitchen to start cooking the big christmas dinner. A few minutes later my daughter joined me and asked if I was ready to have that talk yet. Looking at her, I said yes, but I would really prefer if she took off her pantyhose first because it was making me really upset, and uncomforable. “I am sorry mom, but that really isn’t an option” Debra replied, and she sat down in a chair motioning for me to do the same. I sat down next to her and she began to tell me what happened as her hands slowly rubbed her pantyhosed legs.

“I arrived at college to find out that somehow they had over filled the dorm rooms. There were about 10 people that did not have a place to stay, and because we were the last to arrive we were told we had to find other lodging. We all talked about finding a house to rent and about how that would give us all more freedom, and with the money they had returned to us for their mistake we could do it. However it still did not solve the problem of where we could stay until we found a house and rented it. Talking about getting a motel room for the night we were headed out when a girl stopped us asking if we needed a place to stay for the night, and that her fraterity would let us crash there unti l we found a house. Excited about this we all eagerly agreed and followed her back to her house. When we got there we were amazed at the size of the house, and when we walked in instantly we noticed everyone there was wearing pantyhose. Looking back at the girl who invited us I took notice that she also was wearing hose as well. What is this pantyhose thing all about? I asked, and she replied that this was the hose house on campus, and that all members were required to wear pantyhose at all times to remain members. Beginning to feel uneasy I asked if we were required to put on pantyhose to stay there for the night? Oh no was the response, however if you wish to stay here longer than tonight we must insist that you live by our rules. That seems fair I said and with that everyone sat down and got to know each other better. Then everyone started to have fun, and yes mom I did have a few beers. Not enough to get drunk, but enough to get tipsy. Later on, Sally (I found out was her name) led us each to our rooms for the night and I fell back on the bed tired and slightly dizzy from the beers. Putting my arms down I felt something soft against it and looking over at it I found it was a pair of pantyhose. Not wanting to ruin someone elses stuff I picked them up to put them on the dresser, but couldn’t help but notice how soft, and silky they felt in my hands. Mom, it was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I mean I have felt pantyhose before handing them to my friends, throwing them away, etc. but this was something completely different, amazing even! I started to run my hands all over the hose, and before I knew it I was starting to take off my pants. Snapping out of it, I stopped but no matter how hard I tried I could not stop rubbing the hose with my hand. Then a leg of it touched my leg, and I started feeling a tingle in my sex. Still dizzy and weird feeling from the beers I had to try them on, so I finished pulling my pants off and sat there rubbing the pantyhose on my legs lost in such a feeling of bliss I knew there was no way I could stop. I then decided to take off my panties as well, I mean something that felt this good shouldn’t have anything between my skin and it, right? Then I slid the pantyhose up my legs, and it was glorious! I couldn’t get enough of it, I even masturbated with it on my legs. Then I must have drifted off to sleep still wearing it because when I woke in the morning it was still on my legs, and I freaked out remembering what you had told me and wondering how far along I had already gone. I reached for the waistband and started to pull the pantyhose down, but I felt an amazing feeling in my sex that made me instantly let go, and the feelings intensified into a full out orgasm. Unable to understand what had just happened I went to take them off again, and the feelings started again and as I let go of the waistband I started orgasming again. Now I really started freaking out, because even now when I wasn’t trying to remove the pantyhose it felt like something was gently massaging my sex, and it was so amazing that I didn’t want it to stop. Deciding to go all out I gave the waistband a really hard pull and started taking it off as quickly as I could. I am not exactly sure what happened, because a little while later I woke back up still wearing the pantyhose, with those wonderful feelings still working their way up from my sex. I am not sure how long I laid there in that room trying to take the pantyhose off, but I can tell you, I never succeeded. I finally gave up, and got dressed in my pants and shirt, and walked out of the room to find the others. Walking into the living room, I found several people sitting on the couch with 3 of the girls that arrived with me last night. Handing me a cup of coffee Sally asked if I had a good night giggling as she spoke. I sat down, and started drinking my coffee hoping someone would start explaining to me what had happened to me. As if reading my mind, another girl stood up and said “you 4 have been chosen to join us” the others have left and will find other dwellings elsewhere, but you 4 will stay. The pantyhose you are wearing is required, however as you now know it is a part of you. It will always bring you pleasure as I am sure you have already found out (a few giggles around the room) but if you try to remove it, the pleasure will become so extreme you will pass out from it, and when you wake up you will find it is still there and everything you did was for nothing. The pantyhose is indestructable, it will not run, or ladder. It will not stretch, or try to fall off. Just think of it as a new skin, a beautiful new skin that almost all men would die just to touch. Looking down at my legs, I knew I was in trouble, not only had I let you down, but I was now a prisoner in the very thing that you warned me about. After the long speech, we were told we could go and collect the rest of our stuff and that the rooms we slept in were now ours to continue using. Getting up, I decided to get my stuff and atleast I had a place to stay until I could figure out how to take them off. Well classes started, and as the time went by, I didn’t try to find a way to take them off, in fact I realized how much I really liked to have it massage my sex, and how amazing the orgasms were when I masturbated with it. Mom, it is truly a wonderful thing, and I asked my pantyhose sisters if I could share the gift with you, they said yes, and gave me the pantyhose that I gave to you as a gift for christmas”

Staring at my daughter with my mouth hanging open I didn’t realize that she had taken my hands and had set them on her legs, or that I was gently rubbing her pantyhose and getting wet in my panties. Pulling back from her, I said “No, I will not put on that pair of pantyhose, or any other pair for that matter.” “you may have given in to the curse, but don’t you even think for a minute that you will get me to do the same” and with that I got up, and went to my room. Sitting on the bed I cried and cried until there was no more tears left to cry. Composing myself I got dressed and headed down to the kitchen to continue with christmas dinner. My daughter had gotten up, and I could hear both her and my husband in the living room as they picked up and put everything away. A short time later my daughter came back into the kitchen and she had also changed, now she wore a shorter dress with that damn pantyhose and a pair of slippers. She walked up behind me and said “I am sorry mom if I disappointed you, but I am still your daughter, and I love you dearly” replying I said " I am not disappointed, I am just upset, and I will always love you no matter what” She smiled and gave me a hug and I quickly threw in that reguardless I still was not going to wearing the pantyhose she gave me. Smiling even more she said “Time will tell” and that made me wonder what she was up to. Later that night we had an amazing dinner, and everyone was so full, that we decided to kick back and relax the rest of the evening. Picking up all my gifts I put them away and realized the box my daughter had given me was not there. Thinking she had got the hint, I dismissed it and after a while we all went to bed.

Vacations never last and no matter how hard we try to make them last forever they never do. I enjoyed my daughters company as I always have, and even dealt with her jokingly rubbing her pantyhosed feet on my legs whenever she got the chance. (secretly enjoying it) But as the day arrived for her to leave again for school, I knew I was going to be heart broken and missed her dearly. Saying goodbye, she whispered in my ear that she left my gift in my room, so I could think of her often. whispering back I told her that I still was not going to wear pantyhose. Smiling she turned to leave and said “See you next holiday” and with that she was gone again. Going back in the house I already missed her, and tried to find things to do so my mind would remain busy. Several hours later I had cleaned the house from top to bottom, and there was nothing left to do. Realizing I really needed a shower I stripped down got in and enjoyed the feeling of the water as it rained down on me. Getting back out of the shower I dried off and reached in to my underwear drawer for a clean pair of panties, but pulled out a beautiful pair of pantyhose instead. “Oh my god, where the hell did these come from” I said as I dropped them to the floor. Remembering what my daughter had said it all became clear, and I picked them back up intending to throw them in the trash. Staring at them watching the light shimmering off of them, I started to wonder why I would want to throw away such a beautiful thing. Snapping out of it I realized I was starting to bunch up one of the legs like I had seen so many other people do. Not able to bring myself to throw them away, I threw them back into my underwear drawer, and got dressed. The rest of the day was nothing more than a blurr or missing my daughter, and wondering why I hadn’t thrown the pantyhose away when I had the chance, but in the back of my mind I knew the real question was, how much longer before I put them on!

After a few days everything was returning to normal, and it was becoming easier to function without my daughter around again. And everyday I was very careful not to come into contact with the pantyhose. But everyone knows how that works out, no matter how hard you try accidents happen. So there I was, home from work and just finished taking a shower. I reached in my underwear drawer, and pulled out the pantyhose. Realizing I made a mistake I went to put it back in the drawer but found myself sitting down on the bed staring at it with a longing that I have never felt before. I wanted to get up and throw it in the trash, but for the life of me I couldn’t figure out why I would want to do that. Rubbing the fabric between my fingers I pictured my daughters perfect legs, and then looked down at my ugly legs. I remembered how good my daughters legs felt, and tried to imagine what they would feel like on my legs. Sitting there naked for who know how long I started bunching up one of the legs and gently pulled it over my foot. I spread my toes in it and it was a glorious feeling that is impossible to describe. I started bunching up the other leg and went to slide it over the other foot when a thought hit me that I needed to stop. Looking down at the foot already in the pantyhose I slid it back and forth on the floor enjoying all the new sensations as they went through my body. Unable to continue, but unable to stop I sat there staring at my foot and in one quick movement I yanked it off and threw them across the room. Back in control, I calmed my breathing but just couldn’t stop thinking about how amazing the feeling was when the pantyhose had been on my foot. Trying to think about anything else was near impossible as my thoughts kept drifting back to it, and without even realizing I did it, I picked the pantyhose back up and slid my foot back into it. Once again in its grip, all I wanted was more, and nothing else was more important than the feelings that were yet to come. I bunched up the other leg, and slid my other foot into it. I was once again rewarded for my obedience, and the feelings got stronger as I slowly worked the pantyhose up my legs, enjoying every second of it, and staring at my beautiful legs. as I got to my sex, I worked it past, and let the waistband snap into place falling into a sea of orgasmic bliss. Laying back on the bed, I worked it up into my sex and came over and over again. Smiling as I sat back up I looked down at my virgin legs covered for the first time in pantyhose, and I realized what I had done. Panic set in, I grabbed the waistband and started pulling. The feelings started again, but I didn’t care, I needed to get it off. Working it back off my legs, I got it off and this time I threw it in the trash can. Putting on my underwear and sweats I got out of the bedroom, and started dinner. It’s funny though how a persons mind will play tricks on them, because no matter how hard I tried to consentrate on dinner, my thoughts kept drifting back to the wonderful experience that i just had, and I couldn’t wait for another opportunity to do it again. So there I was caught in complete mental chaos, I had given in to the very thing that controlled my mother until the day she died, and the very same thing that was controlling my very own daughter. As mad as I was, I couldn’t be mad at my daughter, she was tricked into it as well, but she did however betray me and trick me into doing something I never wanted to do. All these thoughts going through my head were adding fuel to the fire, I began to want, no need to feel it again. I had to have it. So I left the stove unwatched and headed back into my room, to get the pantyhose out of the trash. And as I stood there holding it in my hands I started to feel better rubbing it across my skin. “Honey I am home” brought me out of the trance, and I threw the pantyhose into my underwear drawer and went back to the kitchen. Kissing my husband, I realized I was trembling and calmed myself back down by concentrating on dinner. After dinner, and the dishes, my mind started to wander again, and I pulled my husband to the bedroom to help take care of the tingling need of my sex. After that we both fell to sleep, and I didn’t stir until morning. Getting up and motivated can be a tough thing but when your mind is somewhere else it can be near impossible. After getting my husband off to work, I stood in the bedroom with the pantyhose in my hands fighting a mental battle of wits trying to throw them away. Unable to do so, I set them down in the drawer, trying to find something to wear to work. Deciding on a shirt and pants I return to the bed and see the pantyhose laid out on the bed and I can’t quite figure out how it got there. Then I realize I never put them back in the drawer, I put them on the bed getting ready to wear them. Picking them up I sit down and pull my panties off, and bunch up the first leg of the pantyhose. Sliding my foot into it, I repeat the process with the other foot and pull them all the way on. Laying back again, and the feelings get stronger and stronger I climax again and again. Sitting back up, I realize I don’t want to take them off, and that there is no reason I should. Putting on my bra and shirt, I look down at my beautiful legs and decide that everyone should see how pretty they are. Going to the closet I grab a skirt and heels so I can finish dressing. Then satisfied I leave for work, smiling at how good I look, and how amazing my legs and sex feel.

That evening I returned home still in my pantyhosed bliss. I could not understand why my mother had said what she did to me, and why she wanted to fight such a glorious thing so much. I was in heaven, my legs felt great, looked great, and my sex was iching for attention which I was about to give it. Stripping out of all the other constrictive clothing wearing nothing but my pantyhose I laid back on the bed and took care of business. Over and over I climaxed and when I thought I was done I climaxed again. Finally satisfied, I sat up and started to pull the waistline of the pantyhose off. Instantly more intense feelings ran through my sex and I had to let go. Trying again, I almost passed out from the feelings going through my body. Starting to panic, I yanked as hard as I could and worked the hose off my legs as fast as possible. Instantly regreting it, I wanted it back on sooooooo bad. All I could do was stare at it, and I knew I was in trouble. Putting the hose on the bed, I got in the shower to calm down. Drying myself off I still wanted the hose more than anything I have ever wanted in my entire life, and my mothers message finally became clear. Once you wear it, you will never forget the feelings it gives you, and no matter how hard you try, you will want it again and again, until you reach the point you cannot live without it. Looking at the pantyhose on the bed, I shivered in extasy remembering how it felt. Picking it up I ran my fingers across it, and sat back down on the bed. Bunching up the first leg I slid my foot into place, bunching up the other leg I slid my other foot into it, pulling it up my legs and dropping the waistband into place I fell back in bliss, carressing the pantyhose as I accepted my new life.