The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal, Chapter 10;

Sarah lay on the bed in sensory overload. Every inch of her body was tingling with excitement, and her foot oh god her foot felt so amazing. Unable to surpress her moans, she cussed out Christine and told her to get the pantyhose off her foot. Christine just smiled and finished getting dressed for work. Strange thoughts passed through Sarah’s mind, but the one thing that remained constant was that as soon as Christine untied her she was going to finish putting that pantyhose on. Or was it she was going to take it off? Sarah was so confused, why couldn’t she think straight? Watching Christine come out of the bathroom and head towards the kitchen, Sarah begged her to be untied. Christine just laughed, and a few minutes later Sarah heard the door close.

Looking around Sarah noticed that Christine had used belts to hold her arms in place. They were not too overly tight, but not loose enough for her to slide her wrists out of. By twisting her wrist she was able to reach the dangling part of the belt, and slowly she started trying to push it back through the loop that held it. Slowly yet steady she continued to push it. Finally the belt went all the way through the buckle, and Sarah pulled on it to release the catch. Twisting her body around for better leverage her foot slid up the surface of the bed, and Sarah lost it as a new series of moans, and exciting sensations radiated through her body. Slowly calming herself back down she finished twisting and heard the catch release. Pulling on the belt her arm came free, and using her free arm she released the other side freeing up her other arm. Finally free Sarah instantly sat up and unwrapped the hose from her one leg, and sat there trying to remember if she was supposed to finish putting on the pantyhose or take it off.

Lost in a daze Sarah got up to use the bathroom dragging the other leg of the pantyhose behind her. As she sat on the toilet she gazed down at her foot and couldn’t help but notice how beautiful it was. Finishing she got up and returned to the bedroom, where she sat back down on the bed and picked up the other leg of the pantyhose to finish putting it on. Pulling the hose up further that was already on her other foot she got it up past her knee. Sitting there looking at the other leg she realized she didn’t know what she was doing. “Wait a minute” she said to herself “I don’t even wear pantyhose, what the hell am I doing?” And with that she remembered everything that had taken place in the last few hours. How she had been strapped to the bed, and had this hose put onto her foot even though she had told Christine not to do it. Sarah started crying trying to understand why Christine had done this to her. Meanwhile her body was starting to betray her, and as she was remembering everything that had happened, her hands were slowly working the open leg of the hose up and slowly she worked it over her other foot. Slowly her mind started to cloud up again as she pulled the pantyhose up to match the other leg. Then she continued to bring the pantyhose up closer to her sex loosing more and more control as she went. Finally the gusset of the hose met her sex, and Sarah went into a frenzy to get it covering as much of her body as possible. Finally reaching the limit of the hose, Sarah fell back onto the bed, and let her hands run wild. She couldn’t get enough, and she needed more. Rushing through the house like an insane person searching everywhere for more pantyhose she found none, and ended back up in the bedroom on her bed trying to make herself come while she rubbed her legs together enjoying every little sensation the pantyhose had to give her. Finally after several climaxes Sarah lay there on the bed gently rubbing her feet together and fell into a nice little nap filled with visions of pantyhose and obedience.

Awaking a short time later, Sarah understood that she was pantyhose now, and that she had to obey. Getting up off the bed she threw on a nightie as to not cover her beautiful legs. Going through the house she picked up the mess she had made earlier, and finished up the dishes. Soon after she found herself in a daze again, gently rubbing her legs in pure bliss. Slowly her hands started to wander and Sarah found her sex again. Working herself up into a complete frenzy she lay on the floor making herself climax again and again. Finally satisfied she lay on the floor staring up at the ceiling. Slowly her mind cleared, and she gasped at what she had done. Remembering what Christine had gone through, Sarah was scared. She let her hand slowly work its way up to her waist and felt the waistband of the hose. Getting a grip on it, she started to pull it. Slowly she worked it down over her hips, and when she reached her sex something changed. It felt like someone was trying to rip her insides out, and steadily the pain got worse. Screaming out in agony Sarah tried to pull on it again but found she could not continue. As quickly as possible Sarah pulled the pantyhose back up over her hips, and the pain started to fade. Curling up into a fetal position on the floor, Sarah worked her way into the corner where she started to cry.

After a good cry, Christine finally divised a plan to rid herself, and if needed Sarah of the pantyhose. She didn’t want to, but the thought of having to cover her entire body in pantyhose was not something she wanted to consider. Stopping at the local department store Christine purchased 2 pairs of pantyhose. The entire time she was in there she thought to herself about how she never thought that she would be standing in line waiting to buy Pantyhose of all things. After she paid she went to the grocery store where she purchased enough food to get her and Sarah by for the next week, and using her cell phone called into work to take a week vacation. Afterward Christine started her car and headed home. Sitting in the driveway, Christine continued to sit there, afraid to go in and face what she had done. Finally she took a deep breath, and got out of the car, ready to face whatever she may find.

Hearing the door open Sarah didn’t even move. She had been sitting in the corner for hours, enjoying the wonderful touch of the pantyhose, and at the same time ashamed for doing so. Hearing Christine’s voice calling for her, she did not answer. Sarah did not want her to see her like this, even though she was the reason for it. Whimpering she just sat there, and when Christine walked through the door they both broke out into tears. “I am so so sorry Sarah, I wasn’t thinking straight, and I had no right to do this to you. Please forgive me” Sarah looked up at Christine, got up, and ran to her arms. They stood there holding each other for what seemed like an eternity, then Christine felt Sarah’s foot rub up against her leg and she felt herself melting even more into her arms. Before Christine even realized what was going on, they were both stripping out of their clothes and getting into bed rubbing their legs together in a stimulated frenzy. Soon you couldn’t tell where Sarah ended and Christine began. Rolling, and rubbing, rubbing and touching, twisting and holding, and finally they both gasped in sexual extacy, and climaxed over and over, until they reached a point of complete exhaustion. Laying on the bed still twisted and knotted together they rubbed each others legs until they finally fell asleep.

Pain, pain like she had never felt before. Sarah woke to pain, and could not figure out why. As long as she wore her pantyhose she was supposed to feel good, that is what Christine had told her. Opening her eyes and trying to move, she realized that she was strapped to the bed again, and Christine was taking off Sarah’s hose. “What the fuck are you doing?” she screamed “You made me wear this damn pantyhose and now you are taking it away from me? You fucking whore, you wait until I get loose. I am going to get my pantyhose back on and I am going to make you suffer over and over again.” Wincing from the insults Christine continued pulling the pantyhose off Sarah, and then proceeded to put the department store hose on her legs. Squirming a little less Sarah stopped cussing, but still struggled to get loose from her bonds. Putting the other pantyhose in the trash can Christine struck a match and through it in to the pail. Instantly the pantyhose caught, and shot flames almost to the ceiling. Sarah started screaming again, and struggled with all her might to get loose. Then Christine sat down on the edge of the bed and took a deep breath. As she exhailed she grabbed the waist band of the pantyhose and started yanking on it. Struggling through the pain she got it off her legs, and threw it across the room in to the trash can that was still burning the other pair of pantyhose. Trying to maintain control of reality Christine grabbed the other pair of department store hose and worked them up her legs. Finally letting go of the waistband she lay back on the bed trying to deal with all the pain. Slowly the pain got worse and worse until finally she passed out.

Christine woke to the sound of Sarah vomiting. Sitting up hurt so bad, and as the smell hit her Christine did the same. finally reduced to dry heaves Christine looked at Sarah who was loose and digging through the trash can. “What have you done” cried out Sarah who got up and ran for the front door completely naked aside for the pantyhose that Christine had put on her. Throwing open the door Sarah looked around for the box, or other pair of hose she had thrown the day before, but they were gone. Closing the door, Sarah ran back to Christine and screamed at her “You did this to me, so you need to get me another pair, and you need to get them now!” Christine just sat there remembering the bag full of them sitting in her office. Every part of her being wanted to go and get them, and she could not remember why she took them off to begin with. Still screaming at Christine, Sarah held a phone in her hands wanting Christine to give her Jenny’s phone number. Finally trying to stand Christine told Sarah she didn’t have it, and when she finally stood all the way up she fell over and hit her head on the floor knocking herself out cold.

A few hours later Christine woke up hurting more than she had ever hurt before. Her entire body hurt just as much as her head did. Looking around Christine saw Sarah sitting in the corner again rocking back and forth. “Are you ok?” asked Sarah. “Fuck you!” was the only response she got. Getting up Christine went to the bed and lay down. As she lay there waiting for sleep or death she spoke to Sarah trying to explain herself. “I saw what happens after the pantyhose is used for a while today. The end result is something horrible, and I could not bear seeing that happen to you.” Sarah just glared at her “I don’t care, I am pantyhose and I obey!” Christine started seeing black around her vision until finally she passed out.

Several hours later Christine awoke. Sitting up on the bed she rubbed her legs together but it felt all wrong. It still felt very nice, but gone were the sensations that drove her into sensory overload. Suddenly depressed to the point that she couldn’t think of a reason to go on she remembered Sarah. Looking around she found her sitting in the same place she was before she had passed out. Christine just watched her, and Sarah just glared at her. Slowly Christines body started to hurt again, no matter how she lay, or what she did the pain didn’t stop. It was as though the pain was inside her, and no matter how she tried she couldn’t find a way to deal with it. Struggling to keep her wits, Christine was ready to go get the pantyhose from her office. She had no idea what she was thinking, she wasn’t strong enough to beat this. Sarah was right, they were now pantyhose, and they needed to obey. Struggling to stand, the pain was too much and she fell back on to the bed. Asking Sarah if she could get up, she confirmed she was just as bad off. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and Christine knew it had to be Jenny. Using every bit of her will power she crawled to the door, praying it was Jenny so the pain would stop. Pulling herself up she opened the door to find it was the mailman. Handing her an envelope, he asked if she was ok. Struggling to stay behind the door so he wouldn’t she her naked top she faked a smile and said yes as she closed the door. Falling down in front of the door Christine left it unlocked so if Jenny, or Ginger showed up they could get in. Slowly she crawled back to the bed to find that Sarah had worked her way there as well. Crawling back in to the bed Christine put her arm over Sarah and told her she was sorry again. Sarah pulled away, and didn’t reply.