The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal, Chapter 11;

Christine woke sticky and sweaty, with Sarah’s arm over her. Looking around the room Christine wondered when time it was, or even what day it was. Looking at the clock, Christine realized she had slept through 2 entire days. Gently moving Sarah’s arm off of her Christine got up and went into the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet she peeled the sticky pantyhose off her body and threw them out the bathroom door. She was tired of pantyhose, tired of seeing them, tired of wearing them, and tired of fighting the want to wear them. Finishing her business Christine walked through the house to the kitchen to make some coffee. Walking to the front door she turned the lock back on, and turned back towards the table to see a bag sitting there. At some point Jenny, or Ginger had been there and brought the bag of pantyhose with them. Shocked, paniced, and in the back of her mind a nagging need caused her to slowly back away from the table and into the wall. Suddenly she wanted, no needed to feel her pantyhose back on her legs. Biting down on her lip, she fought it. Struggling to maintain control Christine went back into the bedroom to get her robe, and afterwards grabbed the bag taking it outside into the back yard. Throwing the bag into the bombfire pit, Christine paused long enough to think about whether or not she should save a pair just in case. Shaking her head she struck a match and threw it into the bag watching it catch fire and burn. Standing there in nothing but her robe Christine watched it burn and a tear ran down her face.

Sarah woke to an empty bed. Getting up quickly, she looked down at her pantyhosed legs and started pulling them off as quickly as possible. Throwing them across the room, she put on her robe and went looking through the house for Christine. Pausing at the back door she watched as Christine threw the match into the pit, and then she opened the door to go talk to her. Sarah put her arms around Christine’s waist, leaned up against her and told her she loved her. Standing there in silence Sarah listened to Christine sobbing.

Finally the flames started to die down, and they walked hand in hand back to the house. Sitting down at the table they both enjoyed a cup of coffee in silence. After a few minutes Sarah broke the silence “That was more of the pantyhose wasn’t it?” Christine just shook her head yes, and looked down at her cup. Finally speaking up Christine said “I left the door unlocked when I took it off us hoping Jenny or Ginger would come by to help us. I honestly thought I was going to die. But when I woke up I felt better, until I saw they were here and left that bag for me to find and fall back into it again. Sarah, I am so sorry, but if you saw what I did the other night you would have done the same thing that I did. It was wrong for me to put you into it, but I tried to make it right, and I hope one day you can find it in your heart to forgive me” Sarah listened without speaking, and even after she just sat there staring at her cup before she finally responded with “That was the most powerful thing I have ever experienced. When I put it on, I never wanted to be without it. In fact it was my only concern. I still feel the longing and a need in the back of my mind, but now I think I am at a point that I can say no. I don’t blame you, you were forced into it, and it was working through you. There is nothing to forgive, I love you, and we are still together for better or worse. But I am curious what did you see that scared you so bad that it broke its hold on your mind?” Christine explained her plan to move up the corporate ladder, and about the trip with Jenny and Ginger to Jenny’s moms house. Then what she saw there, and how at ease they were about it, and how she knew that the next step would be complete encasement. But how they acted scared the hell out of her, they were ok with it. Even Jenny and Ginger were ok with it, almost welcoming the next stage.

For a while they sat there is silence. Finally Sarah got up and said she really needed a shower, hinting to Christine that she should join her. Afterwards they lay together on the bed, and tried to figure out where to go from there. Sarah wanted to know what Christine was going to do about work. Christine thought about it, and finally answered with “I guess I am gonna have to quit. You know Jenny and Ginger are not going to let me get away that easy, they are gonna do everything in their power to bring me back.” Sarah thought about it and agreed. “We have enough of a nest egg here we can get by for quite a while if we watch what we spend.” Then came the tough questions. Sarah asked “What are we going to do about the pantyhose?” Christine looked across the floor at the 2 discarded pairs laying there and replied “I think it would be wise to keep them for now, if there is any relapses, or uncontrolable needs we have somenthing to fall back on without loosing ourselves to the other again. Besides pantyhose does make our legs look nicer.” Sarah smiled and agreed, as long as they didn’t let it control their lives again. Finally back to the original topic Sarah asked “What do we do now?” Christine looked at her and said “I think it is time we get to the bottom of this, we need to find out where it came from, and find a way to stop it from ruining more lives.” Sarah wanted to know where Christine thought they should begin. So Christine layed out her idea about going into work to get her things and try to find the original package from her conversion. Then they could research the company to find out more about it, and ways to find out more about its products. Sarah said ok, on one condition, and that condition was that she went with her to the company to get her stuff, and make sure she was safe. Giving her a hug, Christine agreed to her terms and they got up to get dressed.

After a little thought they agreed that wearing pantyhose for this adventure was a wise idea. Each of them pulled their hose on followed by pants, shirt, and flats and headed out to the car. Christine drove, and Sarah kicked off her shoes putting her hosed feet up on the dash. “You know, all these years we never wore pantyhose. I never realized how nice it would make my feet and legs look and feel.” Christine looked over at Sarah and had to agree. “I guess now whether we wanted it to or not it has become a part of our lives. I guess it could be worse, we could have ended up like those other people you were talking about. Atleast we have a choice now.” After that they rode in silence for a while, and when they arrived at work Christine started getting quite nervous. They got out and headed through the front door where Christine realized instantly something was wrong. The receptionist greeted her with a smile that was way to big and fake, and as they walked by Christine could see she was rubbing one of her hosed legs with one of her hands while writing with the other. Also by the shine and look of the hose, it was one of the pairs that was in the bag. Urging Sarah to walk faster they got to the elevator and got in. As the doors slid shut Christine and Sarah heard a long moan coming from the receptionist area. Looking at each other in shock Christine quickly pushed her floor button, and they both hoped they would make it out of there without being broke again.

As the doors slid open, they could see the place was a bustle of activity. Quickly walking through the room Christine and Sarah found that every employee in the room was wearing the pantyhose. As they passed people they would stop what they were doing and watch them go by. Once in her office Christine quickly closed the door and locked it. Quickly Christine started gathering her stuff, and Sarah looked for the empty package. Finding it Sarah jumped up, and told Christine to hurry. “Already ahead of you” Christine replied, as she grabbed her box and they headed for the door. Unlatching the lock, and opening the door Christine and Sarah found themselves surrounded by workers with Jenny and Ginger leading the pack. “Christine, so good to see you. We were worried about you after the other night.” said Jenny slowly moving forward kicking off her heels as she walked. “I am fine but in a hurry, so please let me through” replied Christine as she started plowing through everyone. Sarah followed suit and quickly got through the crowd. Looking back she saw Christine standing still in front of Jenny, and Jenny was rubbing her foot across the top of Christine’s. Christine had a distant, dazed look on her face, and looked confused as to what she was doing. Running back to her, Sarah grabbed her arm and pulled snapping Christine out of her stupper. Together they ran to the elevator and once inside Sarah asked Christine if she was ok. Shaking her head Christine said yes, but she still seemed a bit out of it. Leaving the elevator they ran to the car and this time Sarah got behind the wheel. Leaving black marks on the lot, Sarah sped them out of there.

Back at the house they went in and locked the door. Starting to feel safer Sarah asked Christine if she was ok again. Shaking her head again Christine said “That was really, really, scary. When she touched my foot with hers and started rubbing, there was nothing I wanted more than to wear that pantyhose again. Nothing else mattered, only the pantyhose. But you got to me in time, I am ok.” Kicking back, neither one of them felt like changing so they spent the rest of the evening as they were. After a light dinner they decided to get some sleep so they could get a lot of research done the next day. Stripping down to nothing but their pantyhose they started kissing, and spent the next few hours exploring the joys of wearing pantyhose together. Afterwards Sarah pulled her hose off and Christine said she thought it was best if she left hers on. Concerned but willing to be accepting to help her she said ok. Sarah then went to get a shower, and when she came out she found Christine already laying in the bed. Putting her arm over her Sarah felt Christine shudder, and wondered what was happening. Sitting back up she pulled the blanket back and saw that Christine was still in her pantyhose, but it looked like she was suffering so badly. Concerned Sarah asked what was wrong, Christine just looked at her and said “when Jenny rubbed my hose like she did it really messed me up, I thought I was ok, but it is really hurting right now. I will be ok, we have none of the hose here, but god Sarah we have got to find a way to stop this.” Laying back down next to her, Sarah spent the next several hours comforting Christine while figuring out a way to take down the company that was trying to enslave everyone.