The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal, Chapter 12;

Sarah awoke with her arm still draped over Christine. Carefully getting up as to not disturb her Sarah went to the kitchen and started the coffee. Pouring the first cup, she sat down at the table when Christine wandered out of the bedroom in her robe and pantyhose. Scowling at her Sarah asked if she planned to take that off at some point. Looking down at her legs Christine rubbed one foot over the other and said “Damn, I forgot I was even wearing it.” Pouring a cup of coffee Christine joined Sarah and asked her what the game plan was. Sarah explained that they needed to make a road trip to the library to see what they could find out about the company. Any lawsuits, complaints, news articles, ads, etc. they could find. Plus they needed to find a way to decifer what the symbols meant on the front of the package. Sitting there with her mouth open Christine was dumbstruck. Where did you come up with all this? Sarah just smiled and replied with “Thats what happens when you got to much time on your hands to think about things.” So after a bit more chatter they finished their coffee and started getting ready to go to the library.

Deciding on a pair of shorts to better flaunt her legs Christine was proud of her outfit. Sarah looked her over and agreed it was a good idea to wear hose when they went out to try and blend in better. Sarah chose a simular outfit, but was starting to get a little concerned about Christine’s use of the pantyhose. After a bit they headed out, and once again Sarah kicked off her shoes and put her hosed feet up on the dash. Deciding she must be over reacting she relaxed. Afterall it was just a plain old pair of pantyhose, plus her feet and legs looked sooo good when she wore it. Arriving at the library they spent the entire day searching for anything they could to use against the company. Almost closing time Sarah had a break through. Still nothing about the company but the symbols decifered meant “Ultimate Control Pantyhose”. Using this knowledge Christine did a new search and found that the company had 2 employee’s that had developed this new brand, but they had never distributed it out in mass quantities. It seemed that there was only a limited amount produced at one time, and the people that managed to get their hands on a pair NEVER stopped wearing them. This put them under a microscope for a while, but without people complaining about it, there was nothing that could be done. In fact it appeared that everyone that investigated into the case ended up dropping it after their first meeting with the makers Samantha, and Christine claiming there was nothing there to pursue. Then to make things even more interesting everyone that investigated started wearing the same pantyhose as well. Making copies of everything that they found, they headed back home to start sorting out everything, to start a case of their own.

Hopping in the car, Sarah glanced over at Christine and noticed her pantyhose had laddered on one leg. Looking down at her own legs, she wondered if she should say anything. Knowing Christine would want to stop and buy more, Sarah sat in silence for a few minutes. Then she felt a twinge of anxiety when she thought about her hose getting a run, and thought better of it. So she pointed out the run to Christine, and said that they may want to stop and buy more. Christine agreed and they turned off to the local department store. After buying what they needed, they stopped and bought chinese to eat when they got home. Once home they put all their research on the table and ate while they shuffled through all the papers. Finally pulling out a laptop Sarah started digging more on the net about the company, and was really suprised at how little she could find about them. There wasn’t even a photo of the 2 designers, that created the hose. Getting stressed they decided to call it a night, and enjoyed a bit of time in the shower together. Afterwards they lay together completely naked, and fell asleep in each others arms.

Waking in the morning the first thing Sarah did was reach into the bag to get a new pair of pretty pantyhose. They had spent quite a bit of time in the department store the previous night trying to find the nicest pairs they could. So she felt it would be a shame not to try them out atleast. Smiling as she held out a pair of leggs pantyhose she worked it up her legs and over her sex. letting go of the waist band she popped them into place which woke up Christine. Smiling as she looked at Sarah, Christine told her that they looked good on her. Smiling back Sarah threw on her robe and went to go make coffee. A few minutes later Christine joined her also in her robe and pantyhose. After coffee they began researching again, and after several hours they found themselves in the bedroom exploring each others hose, and bringing each other to multiple orgasms. Laying in bed completely spent Sarah informed Christine that they were gonna have to go to the company to do more research. Christine sighed, but agreed. Both of them knew the answers they needed were there, and it was the only way to stop them. So they prepared themselves for a stake out, and headed out the door.

Arriving at the company, the two of them sat in the car assessing the best approach. Finally for lack of a better idea, they got out and walked right up to the front door. Opening the door and walking in both Sarah and Christine knew it was a bad idea. Sitting at the receptionist desk was a woman that was encased in pantyhose up to her neck. She smiled and waved a hosed hand at them asking if she could help. All the while Sarah and Christine could feel her eye’s staring greedily at their hosed legs. Stammering a bit as she spoke Sarah explained they were reporting for their blog, and were really interested in the companies product called “Ultimate Control Pantyhose”. Looking them over a bit more carefully the receptionist asked if they had tried it yet. Playing it cool Christine piped in with the response “No, but everyone we have talked to loves it so much, that we felt it needed to have its own reveiw done to promote it.” Scowling a bit the receptionist explained that the product we were refering to was not being mass produced, and doing a reveiw on it would only cause more harm to the company than good. She did however state she would set up an interview with one of the designers, and possibly be able to get them some free samples if they wanted them. Sarah looked at Christine and saw her eye’s light up. Thinking it over Sarah thought that may not be a bad idea, that way they had something for evidence when they took it to court. Smiling a the receptionist Sarah said that would be great, and as the receptionist fumbled with the phone trying to use it with her hose hands Christine and Sarah exchanged worried glances. Agreeing to see them Samantha walked out to the lobby. Looking her over Sarah felt a longing to touch the pantyhose that covered her skin. She also knew that Christine was feeling the same desire, and only hoped the 2 of them could hold it together long enough to pull this off.

Samantha reached out one of her glossy pantyhosed hands to shake hands with them. Sarah went to reach for it and stopped realizing why no charges had ever been brought up on the company. Everyone was hooked and trapped from the moment they touched her. Seeing the hose glisening off the skin of Samantha’s arm Sarah had all she could do to contain herself. Looking over to Christine she could see that she was falling and was eagerly reaching for Samantha’s hand. Stopping Christine short of touching her, Sarah piped in “We are starting a pantyhose blog, more like a review so that women can learn more about the pantyhose they buy, or wear before spending alot of money of pairs that suck, or don’t live up to their names. However seeing what we have walking in here I am a little concerned here.” Smiling as she pulled her hand back Samantha said “I can understand your concern seeing us with our entire bodies covered in glorious pantyhose, but you got to understand that this pantyhose is the most amazing pair that we have ever created. And once you try it, you want as much of your body covered in it as possible. Plus, it never runs! Unlike the pair that you are wearing” Sarah looked down and saw the small run slowly getting bigger as it went down her leg. “Shit, this was a new pair this morning.” said Sarah, and suddenly she was more upset than she ever thought she would be over a pair of pantyhose. At this moment Sarah wanted nothing more than to get out of there and to get a new pair of pantyhose on her legs. Samantha smiled seeing the distress on Sarah’s face. Slowly she raised her other hand, and in it was 2 pairs of “Ultimate Control Pantyhose”. Seeing them Sarah’s eye’s widened. Samantha continued smiling and said “Just as I suspected, you 2 have already experienced my pantyhose. And everyday it beckons you to come back. How long has it been? 2 or 3 days now since the pain has stopped? Don’t worry, the need will stop. Well it will stop once you put it back on, it is only going to get worse until you do. Have you found it impossible to stop wearing regular pantyhose yet? It won’t be long before that just won’t cut it anymore, and once that happens you will come back to it.” Still smiling Samantha set the 2 pairs down on the table in front of them. “I think this interview is over” she said as she slowly walked to the door raising her skirt up to let them see her legs completely.

Once the door closed Sarah grabbed the packages and Christine running for the front door. Once outside they darted to the car and once inside locked the doors as they sat there trying to catch their breath. Hands trembling Sarah realized she was still holding the packages and threw them into the back seat. Starting the car, Christine slowly got them out of the parking lot and started heading home. But the one thing that neither one of them noticed was the car that pulled out behind them and followed at a distance.

The entire trip back, they traveled in silence, Christine watched the road, and Sarah kept staring at the run in her pantyhose. By the time they got home Sarah practicaly ran to the bedroom pulling off her clothes as she went. Grabbing a new pair she slipped them on quickly and laid down on the bed. Christine followed her in to the bedroom and asked her if she was ok, and Sarah replied that she was fine, just needed a few minutes to get her bearings back. Christine said ok, and stripped down to her hose also. Laying in the bed next to Sarah she started rubbing her legs on hers and before long they were nothing more than a twisted, knotted pantyhosed mess. Finally calmed down, they fell asleep in each others arms, so deeply they never heard someone come in through the front door.

Waking the next morning Sarah felt alot better. In fact she was not even sure what had come over her the night before. Sitting up on the bed she realized she had slept in her hose, and smiling she decided to leave it on. Looking over at Christine she saw that she had done the same, and that was ok. Atleast they were together, and they were not wearing the other hose. Getting up she started the coffee, and Christine joined her. After a few cups, and some chitter chatter, they stripped down and showered together. Afterwards they dressed back in their hose and some shorts and got back to work. Putting all the facts together, they organized their case against the company and made a few phone calls. First person they spoke to was ready to listen to what they had, and after 30 minutes on the phone felt they had enough info. to persue this to the next level. After that the rest of the day became a blur of activity and places to go. Sitting down with the last person he asked them if they had any other proof that something was wrong with the pantyhose other than the packages of it they brought with them. Sarah just sat there, ready to say no, when Christine leaned forward and handed her phone to him. “Here is just a few examples for you of what long term use does”, looking at her phone the guy scrolled through the photos with a look of shock on his face. This is what we needed right here, the proof we needed before now, that no one could get. Sarah sat there is shock looking at Christine, and Christine just smiled and said “I had to find something to make me feel like I helped!” With that the guy made a few phone calls, asked if they would testify against the company. “Yes” both of them said immediately, and he smiled, stood up, shook their hands, and told them to come back in the morning to go in front of the judge for a court date. Smiling they gathered their things and headed out the door to go home.

Back at home, Sarah and Christine made a light dinner, and enjoyed each others company. Heading to bed early for the busy day ahead they stripped down to their pantyhose and enjoyed some rubbing time together. Finally exhausted they fell asleep, and slept soundly until the next morning. Upon rising they showered together, and went back to the bedroom to get ready for court. Reaching into their bag Sarah handed a pair of hose to Christine and started opening another for herself. As soon as she touched it she knew something felt off. Instantly there was a need like she never knew to get the hose on her legs. Looking at Christine as she sat on the bed she knew the same was the case with her. Struggling like a junkie needing a fix they fought to get their pantyhose on as quickly as possible. Finally reaching their sex and over their hips they released the waist band and lay there moaning as the pantyhose did its job. After a while Sarah was the first to realize what had happened and tried to take it off. Gliding it over her hips she screamed out in pain, and pulled it back up. Looking over at Christine she could tell she was in the same shape. Standing up the pantyhose shifted slightly on her legs and she couldn’t help but moan again. Struggling to get into the kitchen Sarah found a note sitting on the table. It read;

By now you have realized that you are now back in the “Ultimate Control Pantyhose”. There is no reason to fight it, we have increased the compound that makes it unable to be controlled. The hose now owns you. If you try to remove it, the withdrawl will kill you within a short time. And if you pursue this case any further we will remove it when you are not expecting it, and that will also kill you. This is your new life, but it can be enjoyed, and embraced. On the table is our newest product “Orgasmahose” kind of like a full body stocking, feel free to try it, and become the new you...

In tears Sarah put down the note. Christine sat down next to her and read the note as well. Picking up the package on the table Christine looked at Sarah and Sarah responded with “We might as well, there is no turning back now” Christine opened it, and could see her shudder when she touched it. Pulling it out she rubbed it against her hand and began to put it on. Sarah picked up the other package and did the same. About 10 minutes later Sarah and Christine looked at each other completely covered in pantyhose from their necks to their feet and said in unison “I am pantyhose, I will obey” Turning they held each others hand and went to the bedroom to finish becoming one with the hose.