The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal, Chapter 5;

Ginger stood up at the end of the work day, and gathered her belongings together to go home. Following Jenny out the door she stared at her legs wondering what kind of pleasent suprises she was in for when she got home that night. It had been fun leading Jenny into the world of pantyhose. Ginger couldn’t understand why Jenny had fought so hard to fight the pleasures that she knew she now enjoyed, and would continue to enjoy. Ginger had always enjoyed wearing hose, in fact she wore it whenever possible, because it always felt so good. Now following her out to her car, she smiled, and got in her own car to go pick up her daughter. On the way there she thought about the conversation she had with Jenny. Why did she need to wait until she got home? Why did she say what she did about to her / for her? She reached into her purse and pulled the package out, trying to read it. All she could see was the name “Orgasmic Pantyhose” everything else was written in some strange language, maybe Chinese or Japanese. Putting the package back in her purse she smiled “Orgasmic” she liked the sound of that. Pulling in to her daughters school, she watched her daughter Britany walk over to the car. 16 years old, junior in high school, and the object of most boys desires. Was Ginger worried, not really, Britany had a good head on her shoulders and wanted to get somewhere in life. Getting in the car, Britany reached over hugging her mother, knocking her purse over. Picking things back up and putting them back in the purse Britany held up the package of pantyhose asking what kind of hose it was. Smiling Ginger explained what had happened at work, and what her friend Jenny had said about them when she gave them to her. Starting to open the package, Britany wanted to know if she was going to let her try it after she did. Smiling Ginger replied with a sure, proud that her daughter had turned out so much like her in so many ways including a love for fine pantyhose. Watching her daughter as she flipped open the package and touched the pantyhose inside, a strange look came over her face “Oh my god mother, this feels soooo amazing. Can I please put them on right now?” Shocked Ginger said “What are you crazy? You are already wearing a pair of hose, and how are you planning to change in this small moving car? No, the answer is no.” Pouting, Britany still sat there touching the hose inside the package, staring out into space. Reaching over Ginger grabbed the package from her daughter, and shoved it quickly into her purse. Nervously twitching her daughter sat there no longer wanting to carry on a conversation. Arriving home they both went into the house to prepare dinner. Usually very helpful Britany kind of stood around and stared off into space. Asking her if she was ok, Ginger just looked at her and said “Actually I am feeling kind of tired, would you mind if I went to my room and laid down until dinner?” Looking at her daughter Ginger told her it was ok, and Britany was off and running in a flash. Very strange thought Ginger to herself, but finished making dinner. At dinner, Britany seemed to be acting even stranger, almost as though she was lost in some sort of sexual stupor. Finally realizing what was going on she got up and went to her purse. Pulling out the package of pantyhose she looked inside at the pair of black hose. Touching the hose, she was confused, why did her daughter act so strange when she touched it earlier? Putting the package back in her purse she returned to the kitchen where she could see her daughter was acting very figgity. Looking her over, she took in the sweat shirt, sweats, and suntan hose that she was wearing. How strange she thought, I have never seen her change from one pair of hose to another just to match her sweats. Realizing she was probably just trying to make something from nothing she sat down to finish eating. After dinner Britany volunteered to do dishes and clean up So Ginger went to her room to try on her new pantyhose, and see what all the fuss was about.

She pulled the hose out of the package and looked it over. It looked like a normal pair of pantyhose, in fact it said wolford on the tag. Confused Ginger stripped down out the hose she was wearing and pulled the other pair on. Very nice, very sheer, but a real let down from what the package claimed, and Jenny said. Leaving it on, she threw on a pair of sweats herself and went to go help Britany finish up. Walking into the kitchen she noticed everything was done, and Britany was no where to be seen. Relieved that she could relax now she went to the living room to watch TV. Suddenly a thump caught her attention and she went running to her daughters room to make sure she was ok. Walking through the door she found Britany on the floor half naked, moaning in the fetal position. At a loss Ginger cried out “Britany are you ok?” Still laying on the floor Britany looked up at her in tears and said “Its the hose, it hurts so bad, I have to put it back on” Confused Ginger just stood there staring at her daughter. “The pantyhose mom, please give me the pantyhose!” Reaching down she grabbed the hose and it hit her. It felt so good, she wanted, no needed to feel it on her legs. Sitting down on the floor she started to pull down her sweats, but her daughters crying broke her trance. Throwing down the pantyhose she backed off as her daughter grabbed it and worked it back up her legs as fast as she could. Breathing easier Britany looked up at her mother and told her she was sorry for taking the hose, but after touching it, she had to know what it felt like on her legs. After that she couldn’t take it back off, finally she had tried hard enough to get it off her legs and it felt like she was going to die. In fact the pain was so bad she did want to die. Finally able to stand Britany got up and sat on the bed, rubbing her hands on her legs. “It is really quite amazing though” “What exactly did your friend give you mom?”

Trying to remain composed Ginger couldn’t take her eyes off her daughters legs. She wanted to pull the hose off her legs so she could put it on her own legs. It wasn’t fair, that was her pantyhose and her daughter took it. Snapping back, she shook her head. Something was wrong, why was she feeling this way, and why couldn’t her daughter take off that pair of pantyhose. Seeing her daughter up and moving around Ginger got up, and went into the living room to find her purse. Somewhere in there was Jenny’s number, and she needed to talk to her. She needed a pair of that pantyhose, wait no, she needed to find out what was going on and help her daughter get out of it. Dialing the phone her hands were shaking, and Jennie answered on the second ring. Immediately going to the point Ginger asked what the deal with the pantyhose was. Jennie started giggling and asked if she liked them. Ginger explained that her daughter had touched them in the car, and had taken them when they got home. Now she could not take them off, and since Ginger herself had touched them she wanted to put them on as well. Jenny sat in silence for a second and told Ginger she would call her back in a minute. Without waiting for a response Jenny hung up, and Ginger just sat there in confusion. A few minutes later Jenny called back, and asked for her address. Giving it to her, Jenny told her to relax and she would be there after she made a quick stop. Hanging up the phone Ginger got up to check on her daughter who was now laying down on her bed slowy working her pantyhose up into her sex moaning in extasy. Quickly closing the door Ginger was starting to freak out and paced the floor until she heard a knock on the door. Opening the door, there stood Jenny with a package in her hands.Staring at it greedily Ginger knew she shouldn’t take it after seeing her daughter in such agony. But as Jenny lifted her hand towards Ginger she took the package and started to open it immediately. Walking in and closing the door behind her Jenny smiled as Ginger threw the wrapper down and started yanking her clothes off as quick as she could. Eagerly pulling the first leg up, Ginger started the second, and quickly worked it up to her waist letting go with a snap. Falling back in extacy, Ginger started rubbing her hands on her covered legs, and then she felt Jenny’s hosed foot rub against her leg and it drove her over the edge climaxing again and again. After about 15 minutes of constant climax Ginger passed out.

Waking up on the living room floor, Ginger looked around and sat up. Seeing her legs still covered in suntan pantyhose she started to freak out. Reaching up for the waist band she was getting ready to take them off when she heard a voice from across the room “I wouldn’t do that if I were you” realizing it to be Jenny’s voice Ginger turned around and said “You, why would you do this to my family? What did any of us do to you?” Jenny smiled and replied “You betrayed me, when you tricked me into wearing stockings, and then getting me to wear pantyhose when you knew I didn’t want to. I was just returning the favor, besides I could tell you really liked to wear hose so I thought you would enjoy it. Bringing your daughter in as well, that was just an added bonus.” Pissed off, and loosing her temper Ginger knew she was right, but she still told her to get out anyway. Jenny smiled, and said ok, just call me if you need anything, or I will see you at work. With that Jenny opened the door and with a swish of her legs she was gone.

Ginger sat down on the couch looking at her legs, on one hand they looked so sexy even to herself, on the other hand she had been told she couldn’t take them off. Not being one to do what she was told she grabbed the waist band and took the pantyhose off. Setting them down on the couch she stood and commented to herself that it wasn’t that bad. Then it hit her, doubling over in pain she hit her head on the coffee table and hit the floor knocked out cold. After who knows how long Ginger woke, and looked around her. She was laying in her bed, and felt soooooo good. What a horrible dream she said out loud, and her daughter replied “Oh you are back, I was starting to get worried about you”. Looking over at Britany, Ginger got a look of shock on her face. Shifting her legs under the covers she felt the wonderous feeling of pantyhose, and almost came right then and there. “It wasn’t a dream was it?” asked Ginger, Britany shook her head no, and started smiling. Relaxing a little as she layed there on her bed, “It does feel really good doesn’t it” asked Ginger, Britany smiled and shook her head yes. Knowing she couldn’t be mad at Jenny for giving her such a wonderful gift, she decided to tell her she was sorry at work, but in the mean time her daughter and herself had a lot of wonderful sensations to experience, and the rest of their lives to do so.

Long live pantyhose!