The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal, chapter 7;

Christine stood in her office with mixed feelings. Discusted with herself for not being able to take off the pantyhose, but also in a dazed pantyhosed stupor of feelings she had never felt before or would want to stop feeling. She had locked the door after Jenny and Ginger had left, and had pulled her pants back off to access the situation. Hooking her hands into the waist band of the hose she started to pull it down again. Almost instantly she felts it’s loss, and pain. Oh, the pain was like nothing she had ever felt before. Unable to continue, she pulled it back into place, feeling instant relief. Scared now Christine sat down on her chair and rubbed her legs. There was nothing she could do, it hurt to much to take it off. Feeling like a drug addict, that couldn’t live without her next fix Christine slid her pants back on. Leaving her shoes off she rubbed her feet slowly under her desk as she worked. Finally the day came to an end, and still unsure about what she was going to do Christine started to get ready to go home. A knock on the door proved to be Jenny, who wanted to ask her if she was still ok, and if she was still mad at her. Christine bit her tongue, and said no she wasn’t mad, but she was having a very hard time forgiving her for what she did. Jenny said she understood, but smiled when she explained that tomorrow things would become even more clear. With that Jenny turned and left leaving Christine to wallow in her guilt and shame.

Arriving home Christine hesitated at the door. She had put her socks on over the pantyhose and after several minutes of inspection in front of a mirror believed no one could see it. Opening the door she saw Sarah smiling and Christine lowered her head in shame. Moving over to her Sarah gave her a big hug, with a long passonite kiss. Stepping back Sarah asked if it had been that hard of a day, shaking her head Christine shook her head and told her it was the worst day she had gone through in a long time. Grabbing her arms Sarah led her to the couch and sat her down. Lifting her legs up Sarah set them on the foot rest and started pulling off Christines shoes. Panicing Christine pulled her feet away, and Sarah just sat there with a look of shock on her face. Realizing she had just blown it, Christine started bawling like a little girl. Confused, and quite upset Sarah asked what the hell was going on. Babbling it all out, still crying, Sarah had all she could do to understand anything that Christine was saying. Finally getting everything out Christine fell back on the couch and told Sarah how sorry she was, and that she had let her down. Shaking her head Sarah disagreed, stating that she believed Jenny and Ginger had gone too far. “However the first thing we need to do, is get you out of that pantyhose and get rid of it. The second thing we need to do is report them to upper management so they get fired. There is no reason you should have to deal with this.” As Sarah said all this a look of fear came over Christines face. “No please, you can’t touch it, or take it off me. If you touch it you will end up in it, and if you try and take it off me it hurts so bad I think I am going to die.” Shaking her head Sarah replied with “There has got to be a way to get it off of you. That is what you want isn’t it?” Sitting there Christine didn’t know the answer to that question anymore, but shook her head yes because she knew she would do anything for Sarah, even if it meant spending the rest of her life in mental torture. Leaning forward Christine pulled off her shoes and socks, and standing up dropped her pants to step out of them. Gasping Sarah stared at Christine’s legs. “Oh my god, it is so beautiful! Are you sure you want to take them off? Can I touch it? Maybe I could wear a pair once and see what it is like when we are together.” Backing away Christine started yelling “Stop, stop it now Sarah, stop before it is too late. I want to leave it on, ok? But if I do I know you will have to have it as well, and I don’t want you to suffer like this. I couldn’t live with myself knowing I was the reason you got trapped.” Snapping out of it Sarah agreed it was a bad idea, and that she had a plan to get her out of it.

Christine wasn’t sure about this, in fact she didn’t like it at all. She had allowed Sarah to tie her arms to the bed, and Sarah was now sliding a pair of heavy duty rubber gloves up her arms to stop her skin from touching the pantyhose as she removed it from Christine. Christine lifted one of her beautiful legs and gazed at it wondering if she really wanted it off her legs. Looking over at Sarah she asked her if it was really nessasary. Sarah looked at her, and replied with a yes, and that she was sorry but it was time. Walking towards her Christine started shivering and pleading “No, no, no, please don’t do it” But Sarah didn’t stop she grabbed hold of the waist band and started pulling it. Instantly Christine paniced and started screaming. “Stop, leave it on! Don’t you dare touch my fucking pantyhose you bitch! You just want it for yourself!” Shocked at this respond Sarah kept pulling. Christine started thrashing around trying to break free, or rub one of her legs on Sarah. Careful to avoid contact to her skin Sarah kept pulling more and more until she finally got it off CHristine’s body. Freaking out, screaming and thrashing on the bed, Christine started pleading for the pantyhose back. Then Christine turned her head and started vomiting on the bed. Throwing the pantyhose in the trash can, and pulling off her gloves Sarah rushed to her aid. For several hours Christine thrashed around, and threw up, till finally she passed out from sheer exhaustion. Sitting there rubbing her head, she could feel the heat coming off her body, and started to wonder if she had done the right thing. Finally sure she wasn’t going to drown on her own vomit Sarah laid Christines head down on the pillow and got up. Walking around the bed, she kicked the trash can over. Reaching down to pick up the mess she almost grabbed the pantyhose that seemed to be in complete control of her mate. Stopping herself she gazed at it, almost lost in the beautiful fabric that seemed to shine in the bedroom light. Strange thoughts clouded her mind, and she longed to touch it, rub it across her skin, and then slowly work it’s beauty up her legs to make them as perfect as it was. In the split second it would have taken to loose it all, Sarah resisted, and stood up. Leaving the pantyhose on the floor she picked up the rest of the trash, and moved the trash can back where it belonged.

Several hours later Christine was awake again. Still thrashing around on the bed, and screaming, Sarah was at a loss. She didn’t know what to do, she loved Christine so much that she want to give the pantyhose back to her, but also it make her all the more stronger to help CHristine beat it. However, being called a bitch, a whore, slut, and thief was really starting to wear on her. Finally she decided she needed to get out for a while, and clear her head. Grabbing the car keys from the rack she told Christine that she was going for a drive and that she would be back in a short time. Covering her with a blanket Christine glared at her, and told her not to bother coming back. Cringing from the insult, Sarah left and drove around for a while. Debating in her mind whether or not she had made the right choice for Christine. It was obvious she wanted the pantyhose now, and that she needed it REALLY badly. Strugglng with her own mind, she didn’t know what to do. Finally she came to the conclusion that she had made the right choice. After a few days if Christine still felt the same way she would give the pantyhose back to her, and who knows she might even try it herself remembering how beautiful it looked when she sat there looking at it. Stopping at the store Sarah picked up a few things they needed, put the bags in the back seat and headed home.

Arriving home, Sarah grabbed the bags from the store, and the strange package that looked like something Christine had forgotten from work. Walking into the kitchen she put everything away, and picked up the package looking inside. As soon as she realized what was in there she dropped the package to the floor, and backed away. Turning around she went to go check on Christine, and found her sleeping in the bed. Thinking that might also be a good idea for herself Sarah stripped off her clothes and put on a nightie. Not sure how Christine would react to her getting in bed with her Sarah curled up on the couch and prayed for a better day to come.

The next morning arrived, as it always does and Sarah called the company Christine worked for to inform them Christine was under the weather and wouldn’t be in that day. Hanging up the phone she went to check on Christine who was also awake, struggling with her bonds. Glaring at Sarah she asked if she was wearing her pantyhose. Sarah told her she was not, and even put her leg on the bed for Christine to see. Crying now, Christine told Sarah that it still hurt soooo bad, and she really need to let her put it back on. Sarah started crying as well and tried to explain that she just needed to give it a few days for the withdrawl to wear off and she would be ok. Shaking her head violently, Christine started yelling that it was not going to get any better, and that she thought she was dying. Refusing to give in Sarah turned around and left the room. Cussing her out Christine swore if she got loose she would make sure Sarah felt everything she was going through right then. At a loss for words Sarah continued out of the room, and fixed some breakfast for both herself and Christine. As she entered the kitchen the doorbell rang, and Sarah went to the door. “Who is it?” Asked Sarah as she looked through the peep hole. “Jenny and Ginger, Christine’s friends from work” replied Jenny smiling towards the peep hole. “I think you need to leave, you have done enough damage to Christine.” said Sarah through the door. “Damage? All we did was open up her eye’s to something sooo wonderful that all the world should know about it’s pleasure. Besides, us leaving, is that what you want, or is it what she wants?” Scowling Sarah yelled through the door, “Right now, it is what I want. In a few days we will find out if it is what she wants as well. But until then, you need to leave.” “Very well Sarah we will leave, but watch yourself, you never know what you may find laying around.” Said Jenny, and both her and Ginger started giggling as they turned around and left. Not sure what to make of that last statement Sarah started shaking as she leaned up against the door.