The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal, Chapter 8;

Sarah spent the rest of the day paranoid that something was going to happen. The entire conversation played out in her head over and over trying to understand what Jenny had meant. Checking the windows and the doors to make sure they were all locked didn’t seem to give her any more security. Opening the front door and looking around Sarah saw a package laying on the step addressed to her. Knowing what it was and who it was from Sarah stooped down to pick it up. Just before she touched it she stopped. Looking more carefully at it she realized that there was something over the top of it. Standing back up she finally understood that she was supposed to pick it up, and touch the pantyhose covering the package. Before she even really thought about it she kicked the package with her bare foot. Instant thoughts of desire, and need flooded her mind. Shaking her head she turned back torwards the house and grabbed the door handle to open it. The handle felt so soft, and wonderful. Sarah felt her entire body melting and slowly she released her hand from the handle pulling back a beautiful pair of pantyhose with it. Staring at it and rubbing it with her fingers she almost started putting it on right there by the front door. Throwing the pantyhose to the ground she went back inside, locking the door behind her. Her mind was in mental turmoil, it would be so nice to open the door back up and get that wonderful pair of pantyhose that Jenny and Ginger were so nice to give her, but the thoughts of Christine laying on the bed in the other room in such pain and agony stopped her. Of course she thought, the pain only occurred if she took it off, and why would someone want to take off something so beautiful, that felt so nice. Sarah was definitely driving herself insane. Mentally she was tearing herself apart, and if it wasn’t for the sounds of Christine yelling from the other room she would have gone back outside and sealed her fate. Standing back up and pulling herself back together she went to check on Christine.

A few hours later there was another knock on the door. Very cautious Sarah went to the door and peeked through the peep hole. Seeing a young girl standing there she felt safe in opening the door. Opening the door she got a better look at the young girl that appeared to be dressed in a pretty little school girl uniform. Then she saw it, under the skirt and cute little sock and dress shoes she was wearing the same pantyhose as Jenny and Ginger. Putting up her guard she started closing the door some. The young girl looked up and slipped one of her cute little feet up into the doorway. Asking her what she wanted Sarah looked around expecting to see Jenny or Ginger jump out and try to get in the house. The young girl smiled at her and said “I found this sitting in your yard and wanted to make sure you got it”. Sarah replied back “Yes, I know where it was, you can just set it down on the step and I will get it later.” Smiling even a little bit wider the young girl noticed that Sarah’s eye’s were drawn to her legs. Pulling up her skirt to show more leg she heard Sarah gasp. Giggling she said “Are you sure? It is such a beautiful package, and I am sure what is inside must be even more beautiful and wonderful.” Staring at the young girls legs Sarah felt like she was being lulled into a trance with the sound of her voice. Feeling something touch her she snapped out of it, and Sarah was shocked to find the small package being put into her hand. Having no idea how her hand got there, she yanked her hand back, and kicked the young girls foot out of the doorway so she could slam the door. Latching the locks, Sarah felt to the floor feeling faint, and slightly sick. Outside the door the girl kept giggling and said “You do realize it is too late, you have touched the pantyhose. Your body is already betraying you. Why fight it? It feels soooooo good, and wonderful!” Unable to respond Sarah just lay there on the floor listening. Then she heard Jenny and the girl talking. “Did you get her to touch it?"” Yeah, but I think she already did at some point because she was already acting quite dazed when she looked at my legs.” “Well it is only a matter of time then, she is a tough one though, quite exciting to break the one’s that have a stronger will isnt it?” said Jenny, and the young girl agreed. And with that, they both laughed, and said goodbye to the closed door.

Pulling herself together took a while. Sarah did feel quite sick on her stomach. Blaming it on her nerves, she tried to make sense of everything that had occurred in the last day. Finally she decided she was just trying to read too deeply into it, and went back to trying to help Christine. All through the rest of the day she tried to get her to eat or drink something, but Christine said she would rather die. Several times her insults, and cry’s for her pantyhose back brought Sarah to tears. And finally she reached a point of accepting that if something didn’t change by the next day she was going to just give it back to her and have to find a way to deal with it. After about 5 or 6 Christine fell asleep, and the silence was sooo welcome to Sarah. Cleaning the house up, including throwing the package into the trash, Sarah carefully picked up the other pair of pantyhose off the floor with her rubber gloves, and put them on the dresser. Wanting to throw them away, or even burn them right there she couldn’t do it just in case the worst possible senario happened the next day. Staring at them, she started to feel the longing again. They were so pretty, and the light shimmered off them making them look more mystical than ordinary. Lost in a trance, she stared at them, and suddenly Christine’s voice broken the silence and brought her back. “They are really beautiful aren’t they” said Christine. Looking down at herself she was holding them and running them through her gloved fingers. Dropping them onto the floor Sarah jumped back and turned to face Christine. Looking at her Christine smiled and said “So easy to get lost in them, and when you do, you don’t even realize that you have fallen.” Sarah just sat there staring at Christine waiting for the next bash of insults. Christine just lowered her head and said “It’s ok, I am ok. And I am really sorry for the way I treated you. I am still hurting some kind of bad, but atleast now I don’t feel like I am going to die.” Bursting into tears Sarah ran over to Christine and hugged her.

With everything that had happened, Sarah decided to call it an early night, and crawled into bed with Christine. Snuggling up next to her Christine asked if she could be untied for a while. Wondering if it would be safe to untie her Sarah knew she would not be able to get the situation under control again if it was a trick. Asking Christine how she felt, she replied with “I still want it, but I now know what I have to go through if I take it off. Besides I really would like to use the bathroom instead of a pail. And it would be really nice to take a shower and try to clear my head. I also thought maybe you would want to join me.” Overwhelmed with emotion Sarah decided it would be fine and undid the ties that were holding Christine down and they just lay there hugging each other for what seemed like an eternity. Finally getting up they enjoyed some time together, and even though neither one of them could bring themselves to eat, Sarah started feeling confident that Christine was coming back. After a while, and a nice long shower they lay down in bed where they cuddled for a short time, and Christines hands started to wander. Sarah returned the favor, and before long they were both moaning in extacy. Afterwards they both lay in bed completely naked, with smiles on their face. Looking over at Christine Sarah asked if she was ok, smiling back Christine said yes, and that she was feeling better than she had in quite a while. Wondering if she felt she would need to be tied back up again, Christine just smiled and reassurred her that she felt she was past the breaking point, and would be fine. Still a little bit unsure, Sarah just lay there not intending to sleep but being so happy to be back in her own bed with Christine and after all the stress of the last day, she quickly fell into a deep relaxing sleep.

Waking in the morning, Sarah went to turn over and put her arm over Christine but found her arms were held fast. Quickly waking she looked up to find her arms were securely attached to the headboard as Christine’s were the day before. Looking around Christine was no where to be found. Yelling out, Sarah was getting scared. She had no idea what was going on, or how to get free. All she knew is she was tied to the bed, and completely naked. Opening the door to the bathroom Christine came out. Gasping at what she saw Sarah screamed out “NO”. Christine just looked up and smiled dressed in nothing but a pair of pantyhose.

“I want to thank you for not throwing my pantyhose away. I was sleeping so soundly and then I could feel it calling me. No matter how hard I tried to block it out, it was there. It taunted me, teased me, and made me want it soooooo bad. Then I started hurting again, and the pain was so bad Sarah. Finally I decided I couldn’t take it anymore. It came to a simple choice Sarah, either put the pantyhose back on, or just kill myself and get it over with. So laying in the bed next to you I decided it would be better if I was wearing it, and then I realized if you were wearing it too it would be even better yet. We would still be the perfect couple, but both of us being able to enjoy this beautiful pantyhose as well. So rather than wake you and explain all this to you I tied you down while you were sleeping. Putting my pantyhose back on was glorious, which definitely made me realize that I had made the right descion. Then I went looking for the other pair I had in the car. I didn’t realize you had found them, so after I didn’t see them in the car, I looked through the house and managed to find them in the trash.” Starting to cry Sarah pleaded with Christine to let her go. “I am afraid I can’t do that sweetie, in order for us to be together you need to understand how good it feels, and you need to be a part of it as well.” Beyond any self control now Sarah was thrashing around trying to get free. Every part of herself wanted to run away, but there was also another part inside herself that couldn’t wait for this to happen. Chaffing her wrists in the process of trying to get loose, she still fought. “Don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt. Just let me put it on you” said Christine as she started slowly walking towards Sarah dangling the beautiful shimmering suntan pantyhose.