The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal, Chapter 9;

As Christine slowly walked across the room towards Sarah, she swung the pantyhose around and around teasingly knowing she was scaring the shit out of her. As she approached the foot of the bed she stopped and smiled deviously and said “Don’t worry, I am not going to put this completely on you, all I am going to do is put it on one foot. Then I am going to get ready for work and leave you that way to suffer as I suffered on the same bed. By the time I get home you will be begging me to untie you so you can put it the rest of the way on, or begging me to finish putting it on you.” Sarah was terrified! She had also never worn pantyhose before, and had no desire to become trapped in it the first time she wore it. Struggling with all her might against the binds that held her to the bed she also started kicking her legs trying to keep Christine away as she rolled up the first leg in her hands. Screaming as loud as she could she pleaded and begged Christine not to do it. Christine just smiled and grabbed one of Sarah’s legs. Before Sarah could pull away Christine had slid the pantyhose over Sarah’s foot and almost instantly the fight left her. Taking advantage of this Sarah wrapped the other leg of the pantyhose around Sarah’s other leg to stop her from being able to get it off. and stood back from the bed to admire her work. Moaning on the bed, Sarah called her a fucking bitch, and told her to get it off her. Christine just smiled, and left the room to finish getting ready for work.

Christine felt good, in fact she felt better than she had in a long, long time. Walking through the front doors of the company she realized that she was done being the work horse, and it was time that some of the executives that rode her ass constantly understood what it felt like to be used. Going straight to her office, Christine called for Jenny and Ginger to join her. Smiling as they walked through the door, they exchanged greetings and hugged. Jenny then asked Christine how she was doing and adjusting. Christine just smiled and told her that she had never been better. Jenny then asked how Sarah was doing, and Christine explained what she had done, and how she had left her at the house. Giggling the three of them agreed that Christine had a mean streak in her, and interesting ways to get even with people that pissed her off. Getting down to business Christine explained how she was tried of being the corporate work horse, and being used to make the executives lives easier. Listening carefully both Jenny and Ginger knodded their heads in agreement. After she was finished the three of them sat there trying to figure out a way to use the pantyhose to better their lives.

After a bit the three of them had devised a plan to manipulate the company and if everything worked out, they would end up in control of it. However part of the plan relied on Jenny being able to get a large amount of the pantyhose, and the rest of the plan relied on how far the three of them were willing to go. Christine told Jenny to call her sister, and try to find out where they could purchase a large amount of the pantyhose. Using Christine’s phone Jenny was able to contact her and after they exchanged pleasantry’s Jenny asked about the hose. After a few minutes more on the phone, she said ok, and they both hung up. Turning back towards the others Jenny explained that she would meet up with her sister after work at her mom’s house to get what they needed. However her sister had been a little concered about this plan. One small mistake, and everything could turn back against them. Then they would end up being the lambs led to the slaughter. She also said something about a slight side effect in the pantyhose that no one was expecting. Jenny was unsure what she had meant by that, but so far the plan seemed to be almost fool proof, and the three of them still agreed to move forward.

The day passed quickly, and Christine was happy. Jenny and Ginger were quickly becoming great friends, and her legs, oh god her legs felt so good. Every chance she got she would kick off her shoes just to feel the nylon rubbing together on her feet. Hell she even found some time to lock her door so she could take off her constricting pants and spend some time pleasuring herself. Christine was in heaven, she had even decided to go out after work to buy some skirts and dresses for herself and Sarah. As day day went on, she decided to join Jenny and Ginger when they went to see Jenny’s mother and sister, after all what was another hour for Sarah to wait? Afterall didn’t Sarah keep her away from her pantyhose for over a day? Rubbing her feet together Christine smiled and decided that today was the best day of her life.

After work the three of them piled in Jenny’s car and headed to her mothers house. As they pulled into the driveway Jenny smiled and said that her sister was already there. Getting out Christine looked around at the beautiful small house. They walked to the door and Jenny knocked. Opening the door there stood 2 women in dresses, and Christine couldn’t help but notice their shiny pantyhosed legs as well. As Jenny hugged her sister and mother Christine stepped back as did Ginger when they noticed something was off. Staring at Jenny’s mothers arms they also had a beautiful pantyhose shiny to them, as did her sisters arms. Jenny smiled, and they backed off a bit to let her through, and invited the others to join them. Slightly unsure of this new chain of events, Christine hesitated as did Ginger. Finally Ginger shrugged her shoulders, and proceeded to walk through the door into the house. Christine, against her better judgement did the same. Once inside they all sat down in the kitchen and Jenny broke the silence. “So whats with the new change?” Looking down Jenny’s mother said nothing, but Jenny’s sister spoke up “Well we have discovered kind of a side affect with the pantyhose. Everything was fine, and we were perfectly content with wearing our pantyhose, but something changed. It started with me first, I think because I have been wearing it the longest. But mom wasn’t far behind. I started feeling the pain again, something I have not felt in a long time. At first I thought maybe I needed to change it, and everything would be ok. But after the HORRIBLE experience of changing it didn’t get any better. In fact it seemed that each day it hurt worse and worse. It was like withdrawl from a drug, and nothing could stop it. So finally I couldn’t take it anymore, and I tried cutting out the crotch of another pair and putting them on over my arms and chest. Oh my god, the feelings were so amazing. I came right then and there. Afterwards I noticed I wasn’t hurting anymore, so I went to take them off my upper body. I couldn’t do it! It hurt sooooo bad. Finally a decided to leave it on, and maybe cut the bottom so I could use my fingers. Did you know you cannot cut this fabric? Just the gusset will cut, the control top, and legs will not cut, and it does not run, this is now permanent! A short time later mom started experiencing the same pain and I helped her through it. Then dad became a problem, so we had to bring him in as well. As I said on the phone, I don’t think your idea is a good one. We don’t know how far this is going to go, and who else is gonna have to be brought in from just this much damage.”

Sitting there in silence Christine was scared shitless. What had she done? It felt so good, but this is what she had to look forward to, more and more of her body was going to be consumed by this beautiful pantyhose. A shiver ran down her spine, one of both regret, and excitement. Wanting to leave, but having no way back to the office to get her car Christine was worried about Sarah. “Oh my god, what have I done to her!” Squirming on her seat, she felt the hose rubbing against her skin, and started to relax again, maybe she was over reacting. How could something that felt so good be bad. Almost in a daze Christine watched Jenny’s sister and mother as they rubbed their hosed arms on their legs, and felt a twinge of jealousy. She wanted to know how it felt now, wait “No” she said to herself, as she kicked off her shoes and rubbed her feet together. Jenny and Ginger giggled at Christine and she stopped slightly embarrassed. Jenny’s sister asked them if they still wanted the hose, and Jenny said “Yes”. Handing over the reciept, she left the room as Christine, Ginger, and Jenny got the money together for them. Coming back in the room, she handed them the bag, and said “Just remember to save some for yourselves, I don’t know how far this is going to go. I know we are to far gone to stop it, but maybe, just maybe the 3 of you have what it takes to stop it here.” And with that, they all said their goodbyes, and the three women left. All the way back to the office Christine rubbed her foot with her hands wondering what she really wanted.

Back at the office everyone agreed to leave the stash of pantyhose in Christine’s office. Opening the file cabinet Christine put them in the bottom drawer, then locked up the entire cabinet. Sitting down they all discussed everything that had taken place. Staring down at her legs Jenny said “I don’t know about the rest of you, but I have gone to far down the rabbit hole to stop now. The thought of not wearing it, not only makes me think of the pain, but how lost I would be without it. My sister and mother have been wearing it for a long time, and this just happened. I would rather keep it on, and deal with that someday in the future than try to stop.” Ginger agreed, and Christine just stared at their legs in silence. waiting for her response they watched her, until she finally looked up and said “What choice do I have? You made the choice for me.” Getting up, she looked at the the others and said “Now if you will excuse me, I have got to get home and take care of Sarah. I am sure that she is completely out of her mind now, and would do about anything for the entire experience to be over with.” Jenny and Ginger looked at each other and smiled. “Would you like for us to come with you? We can help, and make sure that everything goes smooth” Shaking her head Christine said “No, this is something that I started on my own, so it is something that I need to finish my way to make sure that everthing is done right.”

With that, the all got up and Christine locked up her office behind her. They all walked together out to the parking lot, hugged, and said goodnight before they all got in their own cars and headed home. Christine pulled out of the parking lot, and spent the entire trip home planning out what needed to be done once she got there. Suddenly she realized she was crying, and as hard as she tried she found she could not stop.