The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal

Thunder rolled through the dark skies as the Eliminator crept along the musty warehouse corridor. He tread carefully, aware that agents of the Insane Genius would be guarding the building. He stopped at a corner and saw a torch beam on the floor grow brighter, listening he could hear footsteps approach. The Eliminator prepared himself and waited to strike.

The two guards stood no chance. By the time the second guard could register that his colleague was crumpling to the floor, the Eliminator had already administered a powerful kick to his stomach before a mighty punch blasted the guard into unconsciousness. The Eliminator was satisfied with his work and continued.

Although he was quietly making his way through this unknown building, time was not on the Eliminator’s side. The Insane Genius had kidnapped a wealthy banker’s daughter and was holding her to ransom. There was no telling what this madman could be planning and if negotiations went badly, it could be bad for the girl. Best to get to her before the lunatic prankster got bored.

It had been surprisingly easy to follow the trail of clues left behind by the kidnappers. The Eliminator was suspicious. Could this be a trap or just overconfidence? He could have done with the assistance of a few of his team mates from Justice 7 for extra security. The Eliminator knew his nemesis too well but he couldn’t afford to wait for assistance, as much as he regretted it.

Justice 7 was a group of lawful superheroes set up to oppose the combined operations of TYRANT, a collective of chaotic supercriminals intent on mayhem, destruction and overpowering legal, democratic authority. Justice 7 was where he had met Purity who was now his girlfriend and they were known as a couple to the public and media. He would preferred to have had her with him now alongwith his other friends but there was a woman who needed to be rescued and no telling how long was left to save her. Perhaps there could be more than one opponent awaiting him but he would have to deal with that problem at the time.

The Eliminator opened a door to find himself staring at a cubicle. A woman with a cloth sack over her head was tied to a chair, her back to him. He couldn’t see any signs that she had been beaten but her head was down, the body language looked frightened and weak. Surveying the cubicle and the surrounding corridor, there were no signs of cameras or motion sensors. The only thing preventing him from getting to this woman was a solitary guard. His back turned to the Eliminator. Something was unusual about this guard however. He wasn’t wearing the standard combat fatigues, he was dressed in a long red cloak with a hood pulled over his head and he held a long staff.

The Eliminator tore into action. Sprinting towards his opponent The Eliminator leapt and delivered a ferocious flying kick, lashing the back of the guard’s head and knocking him clean out. The guard crashed against a wall and then onto the floor causing the woman to scream and ask what it was. The Eliminator enjoyed the feeling of overwhelming his adversary, of using force to protect the weak.

He stood over his vanquished foe and was puzzled to see that the guard was wearing some rather peculiar looking glasses. The glasses were of a light red colour but had very thick lenses that were broken up into segments, rather like a diamond. They looked as though they would distort a user’s vision, not aid it. The Eliminator had not seen anything like it before but this was a minor detail, a distraction.

He entered the cubicle. The woman was now in a state of agitation. Kidnapped, alone, in the dark and now the sounds of violence surrounded her. She was vulnerable but the Eliminator would help her now.

‘Please don’t panic. My name is the Eliminator and I’m here to rescue you. What is your name?’ ‘Me? My name is Melody Mesmeria. The Eliminator? I’ve seen you on TV. Thank god you’re here, I’m so frightened.’ He looked around as she spoke, there wasn’t any signs of traps that he could detect. He continued to talk but wondered what the Insane Genius was planning. It was all going too easily. ‘I’ll get you out of here in no time but first we’d better get his sack off you. Is it safe to remove?’ ‘Yes it is but there is something you need to know. There is a bomb around my neck.’ The Eliminator’s blood ran cold, this was the trap! ‘The fiend! Do you know anything about the bomb or how it works?’ ‘This crazy man, he said; “They’ll never be able to save you. Only I, the Insane Genius know the code that will allow this bomb to be removed and unless your father pays up, the bomb will detonate in 5 hours time”.’ ‘How is the bomb set up? Can I remove the sack?’ Melody nodded and The Eliminator took the sack off her. Melody shook her head and long red hair fell to its normal length around her shoulders. The Eliminator looked at her face to see that she was blinking slightly as she adjusted to the light in the room, then she turned to look at him.

Thoughts of bombs, the Insane Genius and anything else poured out of his mind for a few seconds as he stared at a woman with a beautiful face, scarlet lips and the most piercing green eyes he had ever seen. All he could do was stare back at them.

‘The bomb. Its around my neck.’ The Eliminator snapped back into focus and moved behind Melody to be confronted by what appeared to be a choker design necklace that was tight to her neck. At the back of the choker were four numbers running from one to four and next to them a small cube that was built into the choker itself. The Eliminator guessed this was the bomb and if it was plastic explosives, it was enough to kill not just Melody but anyone close to her as well. ‘There are four numbers here and I guess there is only one chance to enter the code to release you.’ This was classic Insane Genius. This was the trap. ‘This mad genius person, he made a mistake. I overheard him talking to one of his guards. He said that the code was stored on the gem at the front of the choker. He made that horrible laughing noise and said the gem was a powerful stone that could control the will of anyone who looked into it. It came from South America and to master the stone you have to keep staring into it until you knew the whole code. If you looked away you had to restart with the first number again. The stone was a test of strength and when he thought of any superhero trying to master the stone, he went into hysterics.’ The Eliminator chafed to hear his kind derided. It was well known that he had good mental strength, he would enjoy proving his adversary wrong. He untied the bonds restraining the hostage and walked in front of her. ‘Thank you for what you’ve told me. I think I can handle this challenge and…’ He was suddenly transfixed again by the eyes of this very attractive woman, they were very powerful and… ‘You’re going to help me?’ She interrupted. ‘Oh yes, that’s right. I don’t want to put you at any danger but we can’t get this choker off you without the code. Did you know the time when the Genius mentioned that there was a five hour limit?’ ‘No, I’ve no idea. Maybe you had better hurry, I’m trying not to panic but…’ Melody looked wide eyed and slightly frightened as she focused on the idea that she only had so long before the bomb detonated. ‘Its ok, I’m going to start now.’ The Eliminator closed his eyes. He hadn’t focused on the gem yet and tried to ready himself for the ensuing mental contest. He recalled advice on countering mind control from past experience and research. The need was to focus on the action you wished to take, not to get distracted and most importantly remember who you were. He relaxed, felt his concentration build and opened his eyes…

To find himself looking at an dark amber gem, around two inches across. At first he couldn’t understand what the Insane Genius had meant but after ten seconds or so he could see, within the gem, a small sparkling light. It seemed to glitter and constantly move. He redoubled his focus upon the light which seemed far too small to consist of one number, let alone four. The more he focused though, the more he could make out an outline of a number. Yes it was starting to form now but the damned thing kept moving. ‘What’s happening?’ Melody asked, trying to keep the fear from her voice. ‘Its…its…its very curious. There is a small symbol on the gem around your neck which moves all the time but I think it’s a number.’ The Eliminator’s voice was calm, he was in control. ‘That’s excellent. What number is it?’ Melody asked. There was a pause whilst he concentrated. ‘I think…it’s the number three, it keeps moving…No, that’s right. The first number of the code is definitely three.’ He heard Melody sigh in relief. Reading the first digit hadn’t been too difficult. Now he knew how to focus on the twinkling light within the gem, he should be able to continue.

At least that was what he thought but the second digit proved harder. Thirty seconds passed and Melody grew concerned, The Eliminator wasn’t saying a word. ‘Are you ok Eli? You don’t mind if I call you that do you? Eli. ELI..’ ‘Sorry, having to concentrate. Must focus on the number.’ ‘That’s right, you need to keep staring at the light. What number is it?’ ‘I can’t see, the symbol keeps moving.’ Melody could hear from Eli’s voice that he was really having to concentrate. ‘Does the light keep twinkling and dancing Eli? Is it skipping backwards and forwards, leading your gaze? Is it difficult to focus on it?’ ‘Yes…must focus....’ ‘That’s right honey, keep staring at the light as it dances in the gem. Keep following it. Can you see the second digit.’ ‘No I…Wait! Yes it’s the number one.’ Eli was breathing heavily now. ‘That was the number one, what was the…uh...the…th…’ ‘The first number was three Eli. The first number was three and then its one. Only two more numbers to get. Its really important to keep staring, you can’t break your gaze.’ ‘….No…mustn’t look….away…’ The Eliminator was starting to sweat under the mental strain. The symbol was starting to blur now, it seemed to be getting larger, almost as large as the gem that contained it. ‘Do you feel ok Eli? Are you starting to feel weak because of how hard you are having to concentrate?’ Melody’s voice sounded very soothing, very comforting. ‘You need to keep chasing that dancing light as it twinkles and sparkles in your eyes.’ ‘…yes…twinkling…focus…not distracted…’ ‘You might start feeling tired sweetie because you really are trying but just keep staring at the little, teensy star. Let it lead your eyes, that will be easier.’ ‘Yes…follow the star.’ ‘That’s right Eli, let the star lead your eyes…Just follow it with your gaze as it twinkles and moves.’ The Eliminator was starting to breathe heavily under the exertion. ‘Have to act!...have to…uh…’ He felt there was something he should do but couldn’t remember anything. The small dancing star was so relaxing to watch. ‘Keep watching the light…keep following it in the gem…so pretty to look out…so absorbing…and so soothing. Why don’t you get down on your knees to enjoy it more, you must feel tired crouched over watching it.’ ‘Hmmm….’ The Eliminator was becoming transfixed by the gem. ‘Come on honey, down on your knees…there’s a good boy, doesn’t that feel better just letting the light control you as you rest on your knees.’ The Eliminator was silent, lost in the glowing light of the gem. ‘Its so pleasant to look at the light…skipping back and forth…letting it control you.. letting it take over you…’ This prompted the Eliminator to move suddenly although unable to look away from the gem. ‘Uhh no, no take…no…’ ‘Yes baby just look at the gem and let it guide you. Your willpower to resist this light is slipping away rapidly and you’re beginning to feel pleasure in just looking at this star. Feeling the light pull you down, your strength weakening, your resistance fading away. You normally overpower others but this tiny flickering light is overpowering you, and the bizarre thing is, you’re starting to enjoy it.’ ‘Mmmm…’ ‘Yes enjoying that feeling of being overwhelmed...helpless…weak. The more this teasing light dominates you, the more pleasure you feel. You find yourself wanting to stare at nothing but the light, listening to my voice.’ The Eliminator was silent now, receptive. ‘The gem controls you now, all your resistance has been slowly stripped away. And the best thing is, you don’t want to resist anymore do you sweetie?’ ‘…mmmm…’ ‘Just let it wash over you. All your resistance gone with the gem’s control encircling you like an unbreakable steel coil that you are powerless to escape. Every part of you. Your big strong arms, powerful legs, muscular neck. All your power means nothing because the gem and my voice control your will and your will belongs to the gem. You don’t even have a name now do you? You’ve forgotten who you are, just keep looking at the light and notice how you don’t remember who you are.’ ‘…geemmm….’ Melody smiled to herself, he was totally mesmerised and there for the taking. She fully intended to take him as well. ‘Know that my voice is the will of the gem and that when you listen to my words you must obey them. My voice and the gem are the same….master.’ She paused for effect, watching the Eliminator waiting for instruction. ‘Know that just as being dominated by this gem gives you pleasure, obeying the voice of the gem, my voice brings you even greater excitement and fulfillment. Now I want to give you more pleasure to reward your obedience to me and the gem, so why don’t you undo that belt you’re wearing and pull your pants down like a good little boy. Come on, pants down.’ The Eliminators slowly felt at his belt and then forcefully pulled his trousers and pants down, exposing himself to Melody. He was fully erect, in fact not just erect, pre-cum was oozing out of his cock and his pants looked coated with liquid. ‘My, my, you’re not bad at all. Now keep staring at the gem, listening to me. Take your hand and grab hold of your cock…that’s it..just how you like to and just pull back on your foreskin… mmm…lovely. Now stroke it up, then back, then up and back again. That’s it, keep stroking for me…listening to my voice, watching the gem, stroking your cock, enjoying the feeling and losing your will to resist…utterly.’ The Eliminator was stroking at a moderate pace, showing his receptiveness to Melody’s suggestions, she continued. ‘This gem, my voice and your stroking hand are all one. The more you stroke your cock. The harder you stroke your cock. The faster you stroke your cock. The more you fall under our command. With every stroke you take, you prove your submission to us…and you enjoy your submission don’t you?’ ‘Mmmm, yes…’ The Eliminator had started to jerk all the faster at these words. ‘That’s it, keep jerking, jerking your cock for me, enjoying being under my control, under my power…becoming my slave.’ His hand moved even faster at this, his shoulders tensed. ‘That’s it keep jerking and listen as I reveal who I am and who you are now. Jerk faster and understand that my name is not Melody Mesmeria, it is Red Passion and I am a Female Dominant Masturbatrix whose speciality is would you believe, mind control. Keep jerking, enjoying the feeling, relishing the knowledge that you are enslaved to a mercenary of the Insane Genius. I am being paid handsomely for capturing you and perhaps some others of your little group of weak kneed, weak willed superdupes…Keep jerking slave, my little costumed traitor. You are betraying your friends with every stroke of your cock, you are deserting them and the worst thing is..you’re enjoying it. Jerk faster because you’re lost now, you’ve come over to us, your will is gone, all that is left is the corruption of pleasure that I can offer you and that you so clearly enjoy. You have no willpower left, I have crushed and dominated your mind and reduced you to a jerking spunk doll, writhing in lust to my words. My will encircles and controls you more strongly than any chain ever could.’ She stopped to assess his state, he was frantic to come. ‘I can see that you’re ready to come for me, that you’re on the cusp, ready to spunk at any moment and when you do, you become my slave forever. That’s it you can’t stop, you don’t want to stop, you need to release, to enter my service because obeying my will brings you so much pleasure. Faster now servant, glory in your dirty feelings, your depraved, dirty feelings. They’re so nasty..you’re so nasty. Your hand is like a blur now, you’re writhing in want…Go on, show me how you like to do it, keep stroking…faster…feel my voice curl around your body, encircling your legs, your thighs, licking at your balls, kissing your cock, scratching your sides, raking your back. Feel my voice as a glorious smooth silk rubbing along your shaft, over the head of your pulsing cock, making you so wet and hard you need to release. Come on, show me how you do it, faster…faster…your balls are swelling, your cock throbbing, you’re so dirty, you’re betraying your friends and you’ve never felt so good and so nasty at the same time. You are my slave of lust, pleasuring yourself and enjoying the feelings only I can give you, and you my slave, will be my all too compliant tool to bring down Justice 7.’

‘Obedient to my contol, you will take me to your team’s secret hideout, punch in the password codes and join me and my army in the battle against your former allies. Mmmm…so sweet that perverse feeling that you’re having right now…wanting to be honourable but needing to give in to the pleasure of corruption. Yes you don’t want to double cross them but your will is my will so keep jerking, that’s it and I’ll tell you how this ends. Once we have surprised and overpowered Justice 7, you and me are going to have some fun with your soon to be ex-girlfriend purity. First I’ll reveal who you are and then you will pull her onto the floor and pin her wrists down with one hand while I rip Purity’s clothes off. She’ll be confused as you restrain her and then pull your cock out with your free hand and start to wank but I’m not going to hypnotise her, as easy as that would be. No I’m going to prise those soft, gorgeous legs of hers apart and kiss her on her stomach, her breasts, taking time to lick and bite her stiffening nipples. She’ll try to fight of course, she’ll feel bewildered and flustered as my lips and hands work on her body, sapping her willpower, the enjoyment of another woman pleasuring her will be too strong. You’ll stroke faster whilst I play with her, teasing and caressing Purity, her screams of betrayal and guilt and outrage slowly demurring to moans of lust and ecstasy. Wank faster and faster while I fondle her luscious tits with one hand and tease and titillate her pussy with the other, frigging her off and working her into a fury. I’ll tell her she’s a dirty little slut who loves to be touched by another woman, I’ll scratch her and pinch her and kiss her whilst you viciously jerk yourself off, so hard its almost hurting. My wet lips kiss her thighs, then get closer and closer to her clit. Her screams of ‘No!’ will change to gasps of ‘Yes!!’ My tongue poking out to gently flick and then slide over her clit as your hand becomes a blur. Her pussy juices flowing now as I lick the outside of her cunt until finally I hear her beg me to finish her off. Think about it, Purity screaming for me to lick her pussy to orgasm as you lose control, pumping yourself to a frenzy while I scratch her tits, slowly dragging my nails across her nipples then down to her stomach and thighs. Finally I pierce her with my tongue, deep and probing and licking her to ectasy then switching to fuck her with my hand, pummeling her wet, aching, pussy whilst she screams out as you come all over her…Spraying your hot load all over her face and tits…Are you enjoying that vision? Are your balls aching? Is your cock throbbing as you pump it? Release for me and enjoy a lifetime of such erotic events. Jerk for me as you betray your friends for pleasure…and love it. Keep wanking and feel the tendrils of corruption take over every last inch of your body and mind. Know that when you come, you will belong to me. Feel my control all over you and soon, all over your hot, sexy girlfriend. Get ready to come, jerk faster…harder…come for me…come for Red Passion!!!’

The Eliminator screamed as a huge wad of sperm spat out of his cock and just missed Red Passion’s feet. He kept wanking and she let him carry on.

‘That will do now slave, desist but know that you will always feel this pleasure as long as you obey me.’ She waited and watched him, the room now silent. ‘Now take off all your clothes and then go over to the cupboard to your left.’ As the Eliminator complied she began to smile. ‘Now reach inside and you will find a pair of red glasses, reach inside and grab them. Now put them on and realize that these glasses will always keep you in a state of submission and obedience to me as long as you have them on. Their fractured lenses, split into multiple views, sparkle and glimmer to keep you under control just like the gem. Very good…they suit you so well. Now reach in again and pull out the red cape I also put in there earlier. This is the uniform of my slaves and you are now one of them so you should wear this as well, that’s it and pull the hood up. Hmmm, you’re not going to need a staff, you’ve got a big enough one of your own.’

Red Passion surveyed the slave who was formerly the Eliminator, she began to laugh as he stood motionless, transfixed by the moving images within the glasses he wore. ‘Ah how we are going to surprise your friends when we assault them. How I am going to laugh when I reveal your identity and you attack them. I can’t wait. Now follow me, we’ll go back to my Headquarters and ready the next stage of this plan.’

The new slave followed Red Passion as she exited the room. Somewhere above them thunder rolled through the dark skies.