The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal of the Succubi

Chapter 6 – Devin’s Graveyard

When Calyndi landed in front of Devin’s graveyard, she felt her heart pounding once again. It wasn’t purely the exhilaration of lust that inspired her, though. Her fear was palpable, too. That fear, though, only made it all the more exciting.

Striding through the gates, she made her way towards the large tomb in the center where Devin dwelt, being careful to move as sensually as she was capable. As she walked, feminine giggles rippled through the air, and she often saw motion out of the corner of her eye. If she looked, she would see a brief glimpse of a beautiful, half-naked woman. But then, the shape would slip behind a tree, or disappear behind a tombstone. These, Calyndi knew, were Devin’s vampire concubines. Most of his victims he disposed of in a single night, draining them and leaving them for dead. But these women were former victims whose beauty and sensuality were great enough for Devin to turn them. He would only drain them partially on the first night. Then, he would call them to him two more nights, drinking of their blood each time. On that third night, he would also allow them to taste his blood and, as they did so, their fates would be sealed. They would arise as vampires – filled with all the lustful energy that was characteristic of their kind. But they would also be slaves. Slaves to Devin.

That was the fate that Calyndi had been so careful to avoid. Yet it was the threat of that fate that, now, added to the allure that Devin held. Calyndi knew that she was safe from his powers, but the sensual, feminine giggles that floated all around her reminded her that this was still a risk – Devin was a sly and untrustworthy creature. She had to be ready for a trap.

When she reached the large mausoleum at the center of the graveyard, she found Devin waiting for her. He sat atop its roof, three of his concubines lying around him, stroking him while they stared at Calyndi with jealous yet playful eyes. This place was teaming with lust, and these creatures were filled with desires. This was going to be fun.

It was Devin who spoke first.

“So, are you finally ready to admit your desire for me, Calyndi?”

“I think we’ve both admitted our desires countless times, Devin. But tonight I am here to find out if you can actually follow through on your… promises.”

“Hasn’t Linki filled you in on just what I’m capable of? If not, I’m sure any of my ladies here would be happy to tell you – or show you.”

Calyndi raised her hand, letting the moonlight shine upon the ring that she wore as she replied, “I was only interested in hearing from Linki what you weren’t capable of. As for your ladies, I don’t care what they have to say, as theirs is a fate that I don’t intend to share.”

“Ah, that accursed ring. I should have known that she’d give it to you.” Devin’s frustration was apparent on his face.

“She didn’t give it to me, I took it.” Upon hearing that, Devin’s face regained its arrogance.

“Did you desire to be with me that much that you would steal from a friend?”

“I didn’t steal from her – I protected her. I came to tell you that I want you to stay away from Linki.”

“And why would I do that?”

“Because we both know that she wants things from you that you will never be capable of giving.”

“Couldn’t I say the same of you? The whole underworld knows that she’s in love with you, Calyndi.”

“That’s why I don’t take her to bed, which is more than I can say for you.”

“And I intend to do so again – she was quite delightful.”

“I don’t recommend that.”

“Oh? Why not?”

“Because if you don’t spend the night with her, you might find yourself occupied with even better things.”

Calyndi was done with all the chatter. Standing in a casual, yet alluring pose, she allowed her clothes to slowly dissolve from her body, letting the moonlight gradually reveal her flawless skin, her perfect breasts, and her naked sex. She could feel Devin’s lustful gaze upon her and knew that she was having the desired effect. Trusting that the deep flush of arousal that spread across her skin would be imperceptible in the moonlight, she walked as casually as possible into the mausoleum and descended the stairs towards the crypt below…

Calyndi had not been expecting to see a large, ornate bed in the depths of Devin’s crypt, but that is, indeed, what she found. It was massive – easily big enough for five or six people to sleep in… or do other things in. The headboard and four posts were made of heavy wood, and had intricate shapes and sculptures carved into them. And covering the bed was a set of luxuriant, blood-red sheets made of smooth satin.

The rest of the room seemed devoted only to the activities that might take place in the bed. The room was filled with sconces that each held a candle, giving the room an erotic glow that would highlight the curves of its inhabitants while also giving off an aroma that seemed to further ignite Calyndi’s lust. The walls were cold, bare stone, though there were various shackles and metal loops that jutted out at various places. It was clear at only a glance that this was a room brimming with sexual energy.

In that regard, the room mirrored Calyndi’s body.

With a broad grin, she walked to the bed and leaned against the nearest of the four posts, letting one hand wrap around the heavy wood while the other caressed up and down her naked body –naked except for the all-important ring that she wore. She was a sight to behold, and as she heard Devin making his way down the steps, she knew that he would soon agree.

Indeed, appreciation of her beauty clearly registered on his face as he strode confidently into the room. Behind him trailed two of his vampire devotees, their fangs bared as they glared at Calyndi’s marvelous body, their jealousy palpable on their otherwise sultry faces. Devin entered the room with his shoulders held back, emphasizing the broadness of his form. His face was calm and appraising – he was admiring Calyndi’s stunning looks as though a connoisseur of the female form, which, on some level, he was. With a wave of his hand, the two female vampires began undressing him, doing his bidding without a single word – this was his lair, and he was in charge of all who entered it.

Or so he thought.

“The floozies need to go,” Calyndi said.

“What?” Devin stared at her with anger smoldering in his eyes. His two vampire servants continued their task, one drawing his shirt off of him while the other pulled off his thick leather boots even as Calyndi spoke again.

“I’m not one of your victims, Devin. If you wish to be with me, you’ll have to dismiss these lesser beings – I’m not interested in slavish whores.”

One of the women hissed her anger at Calyndi, while the other started to take a threatening step towards her. Both restrained themselves at a motion from Devin.

“Leave us!” he commanded, and both reluctantly withdrew from the room, their angry voices fading away as they moved back up the stairs.

Devin continued to stare at Calyndi, taking in her beauty. His servants had stripped away all of his clothes except for his black breeches, which could do nothing to hide the arousal that extended beneath them.

“I suppose,” he said, breaking the erotic silence that had settled over them, “that you’ll have to finish what they started.”

“If you’re not able to undress yourself, Devin, then I’m not certain I trust your ability to do other, more… delicate things.”

With an angry growl, Devin grabbed his pants at the hips and, in a single tug, pulled them off of his muscular, chiseled body. He gave Calyndi just a moment to stare at him, letting her return the appreciation that he had expressed for her earlier, before he took the few steps necessary to reach her. Then, with a single, decisive motion, he placed one hand around her waist and forcefully pulled her body to his own.

Calyndi gasped at this motion, feeling parts of herself come alive that had been asleep for far too long. Yes, she was going to enjoy this.

With one hand still around her waist, trapping Calyndi close to him, the other slipped behind her head, gripping her hair. With a rough motion he tilted her head back, and the next thing she knew she was engaged in a deep and passionate kiss. As their tongues danced back and forth, she could feel his fangs scraping enticingly across her lips and tongue, reminding her of the sensual danger inherent in any encounter with a vampire.

This only spurred her on.

With a graceful move she wrapped one of her long legs around Devin’s body, feeling his warmth now on her inner thigh as her sex grew wet with her longing. Still locked in their kiss, she allowed her hands to roam over his strong, hairless chest, reveling in the feel of his muscles flexing beneath the smooth, warm skin.

Devin broke the kiss, and they stared at each other, allowing the lust between them to continue to build. At long last, Calyndi thought, she would experience this forbidden man that she had desired for so long. She could feel his manhood erect between her legs, not penetrating her yet, but pressing against her womanly folds. She began to rock her hips back and forth, letting her sex slide over him, teasing him with the promise of what was to come.

The hand that had been around her waist slid down, taking her buttock in a firm and powerful grip. With a strength that was remarkable, he lifted her so that now both of her legs were off of the floor. Calyndi took this opportunity to wrap her other leg around him, all while staring at him with a deep and erotic look that was as sincere as it was alluring. Releasing her hair, Devin now gripped her buttocks with both hands, moving her so that he could get the right angle to finally slide himself within her.

Slowly, Calyndi felt him enter her, his strong member penetrating her and filling her with a delicious sensation that elicited a satisfied moan from deep within her. Gradually, he worked further and further into her, never releasing her gaze as he grinned at her enthusiastic reaction. When she had taken him into her as far as she could, Devin took the final steps towards the bed and started to fall onto it, ready to press himself down upon her, driving himself into her.

But for all of her desire and need, Calyndi was not ready to simply submit to Devin’s control. As they fell toward the bed, a deft flutter of her wings turned them in the air. It was Devin, and not she, who ended up on his back, and Calyndi sat astride him, rocking her hips back and forth, relishing the feeling of such a strong and enduring manhood stimulating the very depths of her sex. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she continued to move back and forth upon him, grinning down at him all the time.

She knew that he was not accustomed to such aggression from his partners, and she was pleased to see that he seemed to like it. He reached for her buttocks again, using his grip to help her move over his member. He quickly found the rhythm of her hips and began to thrust up to meet her, their bodies writhing together as each of them discovered pleasures that, despite their separate sexual encounters, neither had experienced before.

Their moans of pleasure filled the candlelit room, the sounds reverberating against the stone walls to create an erotic echo of their lust. Devin’s hands moved away from her buttocks, now claiming her breasts, caressing and squeezing the sensitive flesh, brushing, ever so gently, the impossibly aroused nipples.

Both of them were moaning emphatically now, the sounds breathy and unmistakable in their build towards release. But as desperate as Calyndi had been for just such an encounter, she was determined to draw this out – to enjoy every moment for as long as she could. She rocked her hips quickly, feeling Devin’s body start to tense below her. But then, she stopped, grinning as a frustrated grunt escaped the vampire’s lips.

Tipping her head back, she exposed her slender, graceful neck to him, lowering herself toward him slowly, letting him imagine what it would feel like to finally penetrate her flesh as he already had penetrated her sex. Closer and closer to his fangs she came but then, just before he could reach her, she sat back up, feeling his member quiver within her, sending shudders through her own body as her need continued to build, yearning for release.

With a devilish glint in her eye, she looked down at him, grinning at his fangs, which were now clearly bared and yearning for her flesh. She stayed like this for several moments before tipping her head back again and caressing the soft, delicate skin of her neck. Once again, she began lowering herself towards him, slowly – knowing that his body was as desperate for release as hers but also knowing that denying that climax now would only increase its intensity when it finally did come. Closer and closer she came to him, so close that she could feel his eager breath against the flawless skin of her neck. But just as he moved his head towards her, ready to taste of her blood, she pulled back again. This time the grunt of frustration became a growl.

Calyndi, on the other hand, laughed. She resumed the rocking of her hips, driving both of them wild with the need for release. But they both resisted. After all, both knew that Devin’s bite could unleash sensations that went beyond anything that a mortal body had to offer. Letting Devin know that moment was about to arrive, Calyndi tipped her head back and lowered herself towards him again.

This time, though, shortly after she began her slow, teasing descent, Devin placed his hands under her arms and, with a strong and practiced motion, flipped them both over, moving on top of her and driving his manhood into her, pinning her against the satin sheets. Calyndi gasped even as a mischievous smile spread over her lips. Her eyes smoldered with her need. She could do no more to tease Devin, nor did she want to. She could not escape his bite now, and being at his mercy ignited her passion to still greater levels. Yes, she thought, Devin is living up to everything she had thought of him. She was enjoying every willful moment of this, and was ready to surrender to her climax.

Thrusting her breasts towards him, she tipped her head back yet again, letting the candlelight dance along her graceful neck, which was now helplessly exposed to Devin’s fangs.

But now it was his turn to tease. He began thrusting his hips into hers, steadily and powerfully as he lowered his mouth to her neck. She could feel his fangs pressing against her skin, drawing every ounce of feeling to the surface, making her entire body quiver in anticipation. But he refused to break the skin. Instead, he let the promise of their release hover over them both, pushing Calyndi’s passion further, pulling moans and whines out of her body as her need threatened to overcome her.

“Please,” she panted through her lust, “please bite me.”

But still, he only let his fangs play along her neck, reducing her mind to a single thought – a single need.

“Please, please,” she begged, “take me, drink from me… please!”

She felt Devin’s fangs hover over her skin for just a few moments more, and then, they sank into her, breaking through her perfect skin, drawing out her blood.

And as he did, they both erupted in a climax that rocked through their bodies, rewarding their long denial of their pleasure with sensations that filled their entire beings. Calyndi felt the orgasm roaring out of her as she moaned and screamed, her legs wrapped around Devin’s body, frantically drawing him to her. Each orgasmic pulse of his manhood seemed to send her spiraling into another climax, and the more he drank from her neck the more intense each climax seemed to become.

Again and again, her pleasure peaked, robbing her of any ability to form coherent words. It was all she could do to scream her pleasure through her heaving, desperate breaths as climax after climax took her. And unlike the many inferior men that she had seduced for all these years, Devin was able to match her, his own sex continuing to spill its seed within her, driving her wild even as his teeth continued to draw her blood. The two sensations seemed to create a loop, a never-ending circle of pleasure that radiated from both her neck and her sex, mingling together, driving her further into the realms of pleasure than she had ever been.

But then, a new sensation joined the cascade of pleasure. Calyndi started to feel light-headed. As Devin continued to feast on her, using her life force to spur on his own sexual eruption, Calyndi started to feel the loss of blood. Rather than dampening her pleasure, however, this slight disorientation only pushed her further. As stars began collecting in the corners of her vision, the climaxes became more frequent; more insistent; and more powerful. She could feel herself going limp below him, her hips unable to pull him to her anymore. Her legs fell open, letting Devin drive himself still further into her, her sex still spasming around him.

Still, Devin fed. Awash in her pleasure, unable to imagine or even conceive of anything else, Calyndi closed her eyes and let herself seemingly drown in the intensity of sensation, slipping into oblivion even as her body seemed to explode with its passion. And then, she slipped into darkness…