The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayed Downstream

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 10 — A Study In Contrasts

El Cajon, California

I made a quick stop at Ashley’s apartment to get cleaned up, then headed down to the roadable to check my messages and go find some dinner. I could have stayed at Cheryl’s, since she’d insisted on programming my biometrics into her door lock, but I’d promised Ashley I’d be there when she got home and I wanted to make sure she hadn’t been cut from work early. Her apartment was empty.

The San-Trans had just dropped off a large group of people as I was walking down to the Saab. It looked like it was time for the first of the nine-to-five workers to be getting home. A Hispanic man who looked to be in his mid-30’s stopped by the front of the Saab as I was placing my hand on the scanner to unlock it,.

“Nice ride,” he said. “She fast?”

“Thanks. I haven’t had it above 300 kilometers because it’s new, but they say it will do 500 once the turbine bearings have broken in.” I was still getting used to the idea that the United States had converted to metric. I habitually thought of distances in miles, 300 kilometers per hour as 186 MPH, and my nearly 77 kilogram weight as 169 pounds.

“Oh yeah, she fast,” he said. “You with the owners?”

“Owners?” I asked. He waved his hand in a sweeping motion that encompassed the entire complex.

“I tell the manager,” he pointed to the building closest to the highway, “that my lock is broken. Half the time it don’t let my wife in. The manager she called for repairs but it been three days and they don’t come yet. I don’t want her call the owners. I don’t want to make trouble. She’s good manager. Not her fault they don’t come.”

“Nope. I’m not one of the owners. I’m just visiting some friends here.” I stepped toward him and offered my hand. “I’m Ben Lincoln.”

“Martin Alvarez,” he said, shaking my hand. He used the Spanish pronunciation of his first name, so it sounded like “Martine.”

“Nice to meet you, Martin,” I said, using his pronunciation.

“Good to also meet you, Senor Lincoln. I must go now. I keep you too long already.”

“Not at all, Martin…” I started, but he hurried away, headed further into the apartment complex. I was puzzled. Had I somehow frightened him? I shrugged if off and got into the roadable. I set the destination for the restaurant where I’d had breakfast and hoped that their dinner menu was as good as their morning menu had been. The Saab backed itself out of the parking spot and started toward the exit of the apartment complex as I brought up my new messages.

There was a new message from Cho, only a few minutes old. At least it was a just a text message asking me to contact her instead of another suggestive video of her daughter. Her messages were unsettling. The whole time I knew her, Cho was a reserved, very private lady. She could have been an international chess champion, but she valued her privacy too much to enter that world. She certainly was willing to have a lively debate about math and physics, but even then she did it the way she did everything in her life. She patiently looked at things from several different aspects, considered how they’d gotten where they were and the many places they could go from there, and often came up with a unique approach that nobody else had considered. The Cho I knew never would have sent those almost desperate messages and she certainly wouldn’t put her daughter on display like she had in the videos.

A bit apprehensive, I tried a video connection to Cho. She answered almost immediately. I don’t know what I thought she’d look like, but she looked better than I was expecting. She’d aged, but it didn’t look like she was 58. Then again, I didn’t really know what 58 should look like in the post-nano-protein world. She fixed the intent gaze I remembered on me and gave me a very non-Cho broad smile.

“Benny! It’s good to see you. I’ve been so worried about you, sweetie.”

Benny? Sweetie? Something strange was definitely going on. These weren’t words I’d expect from her.

“Hello Emily. It’s good to see you, too. You look well. I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you.”

“Oh I understand. You’ve just woken up from a twenty year sleep. It must be hard for you to get used to all the changes and especially the new technology like the vid terminals.” She paused for a moment and gave me a brief flash of the serious Emily Cho I’d known for years. “I know that even I sometimes have a hard time trusting this technology, Ben.”

She was trying to tell me something. I wasn’t quite sure what yet, but I could hear the methodical Cho behind the uncharacteristic words she was saying.

“There are a lot of new things, but I’m slowly adapting.”

“If I know you, Benny, you’re approaching it the same way you approached beating me at chess all those times. You always need to look at things from many angles and think about all the possibilities of the situation.”

She was definitely trying to tell me something. Cho and I had played chess exactly once and she had thrashed me soundly. She played at a level far above mine, and what she was saying was in direct contrast to what had actually happened. That had to be her message. Was she trying to tell me that she didn’t trust that our communication was private? Given that Pamela appeared to have been tipped off to my arrival, despite the allegedly secure nature of the roadable navigation and communication systems, I though it was possible.

“Well, it’s not exactly like chess, Emily. The technology isn’t trying to defeat me, it’s there to help. In chess you have to plan your moves and watch what your opponent is doing and you also have to be aware that your opponent is watching what you’re doing at the same time.”

“You are completely correct,” she said with a satisfied smile. Message received and acknowledged. Emily thought that we were being monitored.

“So… Melissa?”

“I must apologize for being so persistent with my messages, Ben. I was hoping that you were one of the men who Clifford Harrison talked about in his press conferences. You know how Tae and I always wanted to have lots of children…”

Pay attention, Ben. Emily and her husband had been strong proponents of zero population growth. Melissa was the only child they’d wanted to have. Another contrast meant that she was trying to tell me something again.

“…but then nature decided that it had had enough and we couldn’t. Nobody could. I tried to figure out what was going on, Ben, but it was harder than trying to beat you at chess, and I got the same results. I just couldn’t figure it out.”

So she’d figured it out. She always did have a way of finding the odd angle that nobody else could see. It anyone could work their way through Harrison’s bizarre extinction-with-a-safety-net plan it would be Emily. She continued.

“Anyway, my time for babies has passed, but Tae and I, and especially Melissa, would like you to be the father of Melissa’s children. She really is quite brilliant with the maths and sciences. You two would make very smart babies.”

“I’m honored, Emily. Tell Tae and Melissa that, too, please.”

“Of course, Ben. It will be good to see you in person again. Maybe we can play a few games. I may even come close to winning, like that time in London.”

There was no time in London. We’d both attended a conference there, but that wasn’t where we’d played our single chess game. Again the contrast between reality and what Emily was saying meant that I needed to pay attention and figure out what she was trying to tell me.

“I remember that Nigel Covington was in his glory. Do you remember, Ben? We were all in the city that he thought should be the capital of the entire Earth. He always dreamed of having Britain rule a global empire. I always thought that if it ever looked like his dream of a global empire might come true, I should cultivate some friends and associates in London. If you’re going to live in an empire, it helps to have someone close to the Emperor.”

Global empires and an Emperor—was she talking about Harrison? He was close to that these days. He had more money than any 25 other people combined and he also had unmatched influence in the halls of power around the world. Cho was telling me that I needed to find people close to Harrison. Why?

“You taught me important lessons in London, Ben. Very few people pay attention to the moves the king makes and many only consider the pawns to be expendable pieces that mostly just get in the way. All the other pieces moving around may be significant, but they may also just be a distraction that keeps your attention away from the important moves the king is making and a pawn or two moving deep enough to suddenly get promoted to a very powerful piece.”

“Very true, Emily. The moves the king makes may seem unimportant, but I know to always watch what it’s doing.” Message received again: Keep an eye on Harrison and try to find people around him who can help me keep an eye on him. If Cho had figured out his scheme in Morocco, then she knew he couldn’t be trusted.

“You must come and visit, Ben, even if you decide not to have babies with Melissa. It will be so good to see you again and talk about old times. But Ben…” Emily gave me her serious look again. “…we really do hope you’ll be the father of Melissa’s babies.”

“Thank you, Emily. I’ll have to figure out when we can get together. I’m still getting settled back in.”

“Call and let me know, Ben.”

“I’ll do that. It was good talking to you.” We disconnected.

The roadable had been parked at the restaurant for some time, but I sat there and thought over the things Emily had said. She thought that our supposedly secure conversations were being monitored. Was she just paranoid, or did she have some justification for thinking that? If we were being monitored, then who would be doing it? Harrison? She did seem to be trying to tell me that she’d figured out Harrison’s plan in Morocco and she didn’t trust him. That must be why she wanted me to watch him and find people close to him to help watch him. Frankly, I didn’t trust Harrison, either. Had he played out his entire scheme, or was there more to come? I didn’t know. Watching him seemed like a good idea. I’d have to figure out how to do that, though. Emily’s invitation to meet in person made sense, too. We could talk without worrying about being monitored. Her flood of messages to me had probably been planned to get me to contact her if for no reason other than to ask her to stop, but she did indicate that she was sincere about Melissa wanting to have my children.

I had a lot to think about, and I needed energy to do that. I got out of the Saab and walked into the restaurant.

* * *

I was starting to wonder if Ashley had missed the San-Trans when I heard the lock on her apartment door click open. I stood and had started to walk to the door to welcome her when I heard her talking to someone.

“Relax. You look great, Shelby,” said Ashley’s voice from outside. “You always look great. You didn’t really have to drag me to your place so you could change, you know.”

I stepped away from the door, not wanting to eavesdrop. The door opened and Ashley walked in, followed by a vision of loveliness.

The girl was tall, only a couple of inches shorter than me, with skin the color of milk chocolate. She had a long, slim, athletic body; almost a runner’s body. Her long legs were well displayed between her cutoff denim shorts and her white sneakers, sans socks. She wore a white blouse tied up in a knot below her breasts, showing off her smooth, trim stomach. The girl turned to close the door behind her and I decided that someone had taken a beautiful, slim athlete and snuck a pair of melons into her shirt and a pair of salad bowls into the seat of her shorts. She turned back and stared at me with wide, expressive eyes. Her black hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She had full lips and a pert nose. She fidgeted with the belt loops on her shorts.

Ashley laughed.

“You two should see yourselves. You look like a couple of deer in the headlights.” I broke out of my reverie.

“Sorry,” I said, giving Ashley a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Ben Lincoln, this is Shelby Jennings. She works with me at the restaurant.” I stepped toward the dusky beauty and extended my hand.

“Oh yeah, and she wants to have a baby.” Shelby’s eyes widened.

“Ashley,” she exclaimed in embarrassment. She had a faint accent; not quite British; maybe Caribbean. Ashley just chuckled.

“Shelby, this is Benjamin Lincoln. From the look he had on his face when he saw you, I’ll bet he’d love to give you that baby.”

“Ignore her, Shelby,” I said, shaking her hand. “She’s shameless when she’s pregnant.”

“So it’s true?” Shelby asked with awe in her voice.

“Well, that depends.” I turned to look at Ashley. “I don’t know what she told you when she decided to start farming me out for stud fees.” A worried look came to Ashley’s face, so I smiled and winked to let her know everything was OK. She relaxed and smiled back weakly.

“I guess I should have asked you first, huh?”

“Don’t worry about it, hon.” I turned back to Shelby.

“We don’t actually know for sure if Ashley is pregnant yet, but I’m capable and we’ve done all the right things to make her pregnant.”

“Mmmmm. Multiple times,” said Ashley in a dreamy voice.

“Quiet, hussy! See, Shelby? Shameless I tell you!”

Shelby had a musical laugh.

“Ashley is pregnant. I can tell.” Shelby gave me a secretive wink. “I’m from Barbados, Mr. Lincoln, and my grandmother told me that my gift is very strong.”

“It’s true, Ben. She knew something was up as soon as she saw me at work. She came right over and asked me what had happened in my life and I told her about you…” Ashley stroked her abdomen, “…and our baby.”

“It will be a boy baby. A strong boy.”

“Really, Shelby?” Ashley’s eyes grew big.

“Oh yes, I can tell. And you are very lucky that it is Benjamin’s baby.”

“Really? Why?”

“Because Benjamin’s baby will have the good manners to not embarrass his guests and the common sense to not believe silly voodoo stories!”

Shelby doubled over laughing when Ashley pouted and stamped her foot on the floor. I started laughing, too.

“Oh I got you good, girl!”

“You two are mean!” Still chuckling, I went to Ashley and gave her a hug.

“But she knew, Ben. How did you know?”

“C’mon, Ashley. You had your head in the clouds at work. You were all but dancing from table to table. Anybody could tell that something was up. All I did was ask and you went all doe-eyed and started telling me all about it.”

Ashley stuck her tongue out at Shelby.

“Be careful,” I told her, “I don’t think you want to antagonize her. She’s pretty good at getting even.”

“Are you going to make us kiss and make up?” Ashley’s tone sounded almost hopeful.

“Ah, I think we’re probably good here,” I said hastily. Ashley giggled.

“She does want to have your baby, though, Ben.” I looked at Shelby. She nodded shyly. “And you did say that hot girls are nice. They don’t get much hotter than Shelby.”

“You’re embarrassing her again,” I said. Shelby seemed to have found something fascinating about the floor.

“Sorry Shelby, but you are sexy as hell.”

“Thanks, Ashley,” she replied quietly.

“And I’m the lucky guy who gets to be surrounded by all this female hotness.” That got a smile from both girls. I stepped to Shelby and took her hands in mine.

“So, Shelby, a baby?”

“Um, yeah… This is weird… I mean, I don’t know how…”

“Tell me about it. I’m right there with you. This is all new to me, too. I don’t know if I’m supposed to just walk up to a woman and say, ‘Hi, you seem like you’d be a nice mother to my child. Do you mind if we go somewhere and I get you pregnant?’”

Shelby laughed again.

“Well I’m sure Ashley doesn’t want to watch, so we could go to my apartment.”

“We can do that. How far away do you live?”

“About 400 meters if we cut around the back. I’m in Building 14.”

“That works.” I went to Ashley and gave her a kiss.

“I’ll be back later,” I told her.

“Aren’t you going to stay the night at Shelby’s?”

“I promised you this morning that I’d be here with you tonight. I keep my promises. I’ll be back in awhile.”

She gave me another kiss.

“Thank you, Ben,” she whispered.

That made it feel slightly less awkward when I left Ashley standing there and walked out of her apartment with Shelby. Only slightly, though.

I explained my intentions toward my children and the mothers of my children as we walked to Shelby’s apartment. She spent most of the walk there clinging tightly to me. What seemed like a nice night to me was apparently freezing for someone who lived in San Diego. Shelby’s “dress to impress” outfit didn’t do much to keep her warm. Her nipples were prominently displaying their opinion of the situation through the thin fabric of her knotted blouse.

I got to see a little more of the apartment complex as we walked. We passed a playground area with a slide and a swing set. Since most of the people on the planet were at least twenty years old, I figured that the playground didn’t get much use. I hoped that it would still be in good shape when my children were old enough to use it.

As expected, Shelby’s apartment was a carbon-copy of Ashley’s and Cheryl’s apartments. Even after she closed the door behind us and kicked off her sneakers, she kept clinging to me.

“Are you OK?”

“I… I can’t believe this is happening.”

“We don’t have to if you…”

“Oh no! I want to. It’s just that I can’t believe you’re real and you’re here with me.”

I turned toward her, working within the tight grip of her arms around me. She looked up at me, even more stunning up close. I kissed her.

“I’m real and I’m here.” She laid her head on my shoulder and relaxed her grip. I held her to me gently, my hands caressing the mocha skin of her back. Shelby started slowly rocking from side to side, as if she were dancing. She lifted her head off my shoulder and looked at me, studying my face.

“Everything OK?” I asked.

“I’m just looking at you,” she said. “You’re beautiful.”

“I don’t know about that.”

“Your face is nice and symmetrical. The shade of blue in your eyes is warm. Some blue eyes can be cold, but yours are warm and understanding. Your features all balance each other. Artistically, you’re beautiful.”

“Thank you, Shelby.” I kissed her gently and briefly. “Are you an artist?”

“I love art. I draw and paint, but I’m not good enough to be a professional artist. I love sharing art with others who appreciate it and I love helping people who want to appreciate it more to learn how to do that.”

“An artist, a teacher of art, and a vision of artistic loveliness all in one. How did I get so lucky to have your company tonight?” She gave me a shy look and then laid her head back on my shoulder.

“We’re going to have a beautiful baby, Benjamin.”

“Yes, Shelby, we are.”

We held hands as we walked down the hallway toward the back of the apartment. The bedroom was right where is was supposed to be. She turned on the light, then turned to face me, her hands going to the knot in her blouse. I reached out and put my hands on top of hers, stopping her movements. She looked down at our hands, watching intently as I slid my hands down to her ribcage, then back up underneath her hands. She held her hands on top of mine as I slowly untied the knot in the blouse and let the gathered fabric drop open.

“Ooooooh,” she whispered. “So beautiful.”

I led her over to her dresser and faced her toward the large mirror over it, then stepped behind her. She watched me kiss the side of her neck, then slowly nibble my way up it toward her ear.

“Watch the colors, the shapes, the contrasts, the movement,” I whispered in her ear. I took my left hand and placed my finger at the bottom of her throat, then stroked it slowly upward, out over her chin, and around her lips. She opened her mouth just enough for me to slip my finger in.

“Feel the things that you are seeing, Shelby. Let the feeling of the beauty in.”

I slipped my right hand around her waist and stroked it up over her bare stomach.

“See the things that you are feeling. Let the beautiful vision of the feeling in.”

She moaned and I took my finger out of her mouth. My left hand joined my right, stroking up and down her stomach. I slowly undid the button on her denim shorts and lowered the zipper. I slipped both hands inside her waistband, just far enough to hide my fingers, and stroked small circles just inside her hips. Shelby wasn’t wearing panties.

“Sometimes there’s beauty and art in things you can’t see, but you know they’re there. Sometimes you can feel the things that you can’t see. Let all of your senses share in experiencing the beauty and art of life, Shelby.

“Warmth…” I breathed gently on her neck.

“Softness…” I leaned around and lightly kissed the side of her throat.

“Hardness…” I pulled back gently on her hips until she could feel the firmness of my erection nestled between the twin globes of her ass. She ground her ass back against me.

“PASSION!” I pulled my hands up quickly and yanked her blouse open, exposing her generous breasts to both our view in the mirror. Her espresso-colored nipples jutted out proudly. I slid the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms, then tossed it aside, leaving her topless.

“Patience…” I put my hands on her hips and stopped the gyrating grinding of her ass against my cock.

“Need…” I lightly raked the backs of my fingernails up her sides, then back down and across her stomach in little swirling motions. Shelby was breathing heavily, her large breasts rising and falling rapidly.

“Danger…” I opened my mouth to show her my teeth in the mirror, then leaned to put them vampire-style on the side of her neck, letting her feel them against her. I slid back to whisper in her ear again.

“Desire…” My hands slid up to her breasts, cupping, stroking, kneading, rolling her hard nipples. She watched in the mirror, her eyes lidded with lust.

“All of these things you feel, Shelby, all of these things are part of experiencing the beauty and art of life. Close your eyes.” I watched her eyes close in the mirror and she leaned her head back to rest against me, I hefted her left breast upward a bit with my left hand and moved my right hand over to stroke the soft skin on the top of her breast.

“Let your other senses free. Let in the feelings, the emotions, the sounds, everything, and you’ll notice that you can see the image of what’s happening vividly in your mind, even though your eyes are closed. Your senses give you that visual picture. You can see the colors, shapes, textures, contrasts, movement, everything your eyes love to see. You see it now, don’t you, Shelby?”

“Oh yes,” she breathed, “so beautiful.”

“And you’ll find that you can see things using your senses and your mind that will amaze you. You can watch from different angles. You can see me behind you, holding you.” I reversed the position of my hands so I was cupping and lifting her right breast and stroking the top of it with my left hand. I pinched her nipple, stretching and rolling it.

“You can see up close, fine details like my skin against your skin, pulling, stretching, teasing. And you notice that you can even see the feelings, the arousal and desire are right there for you to see.”

“Oh yesssss,” she moaned.

“Open your eyes, Shelby.” Her eyes blinked open and she looked down to watch me teasing her right breast. I released it.

“Look in the mirror and watch with all your senses.” I put one hand on each of her hips and slipped my thumbs inside the waistband of her shorts. I wiggled them back and forth, working them down over her curvy hips.

“See the picture. See the feeling of the fabric against your skin. See the anticipation and desire in your body. Watch with all your senses.” She stared raptly as I slid the shorts down her legs. She stepped out of them and I tossed them aside. Crouching down, I turned her sideways so she was in profile to the mirror.

“Watch Shelby. See the colors, the contrasts, the movement, the shapes. See the need building in your body.”

I caressed my palm up the back of her leg, over the roundness of her ass, and up to the small of her back, before sliding around her waist and continuing up to stroke over her breast, up across her upper chest, and onto her neck. Turning her toward the mirror again, I took one finger and trailed it down from her neck, down the deep valley between her breasts, down across her stomach, down to the top of her slit.

“See the passion. See the heat. See the aching need, Shelby.” I slipped my finger down between her nether lips.

“See the hot wetness, the lust, the desire.” Her knees wobbled and she leaned forward and put her hands on the dresser to steady herself.

“Please Benjamin! I need you now!”

“Shhhh, Shelby. It’s your turn now. You undress me.” She whipped around and grabbed at my shirt.

“Patience, Shelby! Take your time. You’re an artist. Experience every bit of what you’re doing. See it with all your senses.”

Her hands trembled, but she took her time. With each button released on my shirt she’d stroke my newly exposed skin, watching herself touching me. When she finished the last button, she slid the shirt off my arms. stroking her hands down them as she went. When the shirt fell off, she took my hands in hers and stepped forward to press her nude body against my bare chest. She pulled my hands around and placed them on her firm ass as she kissed me deeply, moaning into my mouth.

Pulling back, Shelby knelt down and carefully removed my shoes and socks, then slowly unbuckled my belt. She took her time and made the most of the experience of undressing me. She rubbed her cheek on my hard cock through the material of my pants. She sniffed the leather of my new belt when she removed it. She stroked and kissed my legs when she removed my pants, then rubbed her breasts against the hair on my legs. She examined my cock in great detail through my underwear before finally lowering them and letting it pop out just inches from her face.

She stroked my length gently with just two fingers, taking in every detail. She wrapped her hand around my girth and stroked up and down, watching the skin move. Tentatively her pink tongue laved the head of my cock, then she closed her eyes and took me slowly into her soft mouth.

“Mmmmmmm,” she moaned around my cock, moving me slowly in and out a few times before she sat back and opened her eyes.

“Oh Benjamin, it’s so beautiful! I can see it inside my mouth!”

I reached down, took her hands in mine, and helped her to her feet. I guided her around and sat her on the very edge of her bed. She opened her legs as I stepped toward her and I moved between them until I was against her, holding her to me with my cock just below her chin. She looked up at me.

“Watch with all your senses,” I told her. I spread my legs apart, pushing her thighs outward, then I slid down until my cock was between her breasts. Shelby caught on immediately and lifted her breasts with her hands, trapping me between them. I thrust my hips up and down a few times so my cock head popped into view, then disappeared back into the warmth of her cleavage over and over. She stared down at our joining in fascination.

My legs tired a little, so I slid my cock down out of her cleavage and trailed it down across her stomach toward her vagina. Shelby opened her legs wider in anticipation, but I wasn’t done yet.

I moved away from her as my cock crossed her lean stomach, breaking contact. I knelt down and sat back on my heels. I looked up at her lovely face.

“All your senses.” I leaned to my left and kissed inside her right knee. Slowly I kissed, licked, and nibbled my way up the inside of her thigh, stopping a few inches short of her center. Shelby’s eyes were big with surprise and desire. I leaned to my right and kissed inside her left knee, then repeated the process up the inside of her left thigh, again stopping a few inches from her cleft.

I looked up at her wide eyes, then leaned to her and kissed her lower stomach. I paused a second and looked up at her again, then leaned in and kissed to the side and a little lower. Pause, look up, and another kiss to the other side and slightly lower.

Pause, Look. Kiss.

Pause. Look. Kiss.

Pause. Look. Kiss.

Finally I kissed the top of her mound and pulled back a few inches and fixed my eyes on Shelby’s. Holding her gaze, I extended my tongue as far as I could and leaned forward so that just the tip of my tongue was touching the bottom of the pink slit I could see at the center of her folds. Moving my head, I slowly licked upward, watching Shelby watch me.

“Ooooooh,” she moaned as her hip tilted upward instinctively. I kissed the inside of each thigh, then moved down again and locked eyes with her as I licked upward again.

“Ooooooh!” Her hips rolled in a small circle, seeking more contact with my tongue. I moved in and flattened my tongue and began licking her in earnest. Her hip motion became a smooth, continuous rolling motion and her moans increased in volume. I peeked up and saw that she had her eyes closed and her head tipped backward. Shelby was already very aroused when I started, so it didn’t take long for her orgasm to come.

“OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!” She collapsed backward onto the bed as she came, her pelvis making little upward thrusts with each cry. I stopped licking, not wanting to overstimulate her. I let her come down off her high and catch her breath for a couple of minutes, then stood up and bent forward to kiss her.

“You taste good,” I told her.

“It was incredible, Benjamin! I could see it! I had my eyes closed and I could see you down there. I could see your tongue. I could see inside me. I could see it all!”

“Are you ready to see more?” She nodded. I helped her up onto her elbows, then moved down and positioned my rigid cock at her entrance. We both watched as I slowly pushed into her. Shelby moaned.

“It’s so beautiful, so perfect. It looks as wonderful as it feels.” I slowly pulled back until I was only halfway inside her. I put my hand on the bed to steady myself. The only place we were touching was where we were joined. I took my other hand and pointed to her mound.

“This is you, Shelby.” I pointed to my pubis.

“This is me. And this…” I pulsed my cock inside her, “…is us.” She wrapped her lithe legs up around me and pulled me deep into her as she fell back on the bed.

“I want more us,” she breathed as she began her wonderful hip rolling. She closed her eyes as I began to thrust urgently into her. The long teasing had turned me on, too, and it didn’t take long before I shot deep inside her. She pulled me down onto her and kissed me softly over and over.

“I saw it, Benjamin. I saw you inside me. I could see where I needed you to come and I saw when you filled me. It was… words can’t describe what it was. It was more than beautiful, more than perfect.”

I scooted her up further onto the bed, withdrawing from her as she moved. I laid down beside her. She looked at me beside her.

“Ashley said that you were magic, but I had no idea. Thank you for sharing your magic with me, Benjamin. I have to thank her, too. It’s like you helped me see for the first time. Everything is different. There is so much I didn’t see before, but your magic showed me how to see it.”

“This isn’t my magic, Shelby, it’s our magic. The magic that Ashley and I have is something we created that is between her and me. The magic that you and I have is something that you and I created that is only between us.”

“I want to share our magic again, Benjamin,” she said as she began slowly kissing and licking her way from my mouth down toward my cock.

How could I refuse?