The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayed Downstream

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 11 — Early Morning Mishap

El Cajon, California

I woke up feeling energized, and that puzzled me. I peeked over Ashley’s sleeping form to see her clock declaring that it was only a couple of minutes before 5:00 AM. I should have been exhausted. An roughly a 24 hour period I’d had sex seven times with three different women. Shelby had been so fascinated by her newfound ability to “see” through all her senses that she’d insisted on two encores. She’d said that she wanted to go a fourth time, to make sure she was pregnant, but it was obvious that she was exhausted. I told her that it would wait for another time, then kissed her goodnight, covered her up, and came back to Ashley’s apartment for a quick shower before slipping quietly into bed behind her.

The strange part was that I could have given Shelby her fourth time if she’d been able. Where had this stamina and ability to recover come from? Like everything else physical about me, I’d always been pretty average when it came to that. I was pondering the possibility that the nano-protein had changed more about women than Harrison had revealed, maybe even including things that could affect the performance of sexually potent men who came in contact with them, when Ashley rolled on her back and stretched.

“Good morning, Ms. Blanchard,” I said. “For the record, you’re pretty when you sleep and beautiful when you just wake up, which is quite an achievement.” Ashley blushed and gave me a quick kiss.

“Thank you, Ben. Um… I’ll be right back.” She rolled out of the bed and headed toward the bathroom, naked. True to her word, she was back next to me in just a few minutes.

“So… Shelby?” Ashley asked, without spelling things out. I nodded. “And Cheryl too?”

“Yes.”

“Um, what were they like?”

“Well, Ashley, after I told them that you make love like a rabid wildcat and have screaming thermonuclear orgasms, they were all depressed because they didn’t think they could match up to your level of hotness.” Ashley sat up, a look of horror on her face.

“OHMIGOD! You didn’t really tell them that, did you?”

“Of course not Ashley. A gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell.” Ashley blushed.

“Sorry,” she said, “I shouldn’t have asked.” I pulled her back down to cuddle.

“No problem. I will say that Cheryl thinks that you and I ‘have a thing going’ but she didn’t say exactly what that meant.”

“Well, you made me yours, so that’s a ‘thing.’ And we’re going to have a baby…” Ashley paused for a few seconds. “Ben, what if I’m not pregnant?”

“Then we keep trying until you are pregnant.”

“Thank you,” she whispered.

“Ashley, I told you I’m not going to abandon you, remember?” She nodded.

“Maybe that’s our ‘thing,’ hon. I want you to be the mother of my baby and I’m going to do whatever it takes for that to happen.”

“Can we keep trying even if I am pregnant?” Ashley asked coyly, reaching down to stroke my hard cock. I rolled on top of her.

“Want to try something?” I asked.

“Sure.”

“OK. As of right now, you can’t speak louder than a whisper until I tell you otherwise.”

“That sounds… Oh wow! Cool!” Ashley whispered.

“Now, sweet Ashley, you can enjoy yourself and have your full-strength orgasms without us needing to worry about waking the neighbors.” I pulled my knees up under me and rubbed my cock up and down her wet slit.

“Oh please, Ben, I need you inside me now,” she whispered. I kissed her.

“You have an incredibly sexy whisper,” I whispered back. I slipped my cock into her and she drew in a hissing breath, then exhaled.

“Ooooooooh, that’s so good. Fuck me, Ben. Fuck me.” I think we both tried to take it slowly, but that simply wasn’t going to happen. After two slow strokes, Ashley locked her legs around me and again we were mating fiercely as if it was the only thing we’d been created to do.

She whispered strangled cries of need as her fingernails dug into my back. Pain didn’t matter. Mating mattered. My orgasm came in a rush.

“COMING!” I growled. Ashley went into overdrive. Her long hair flew wildly as she thrashed violently against me while I shot inside her. She collapsed back on the bed, limp and unmoving. I lifted the tangle of brown hair off her face. Her mouth was open and she was taking rapid, shallow breaths. Her eyes stared straight ahead, unfocused.

“Ashley?” She didn’t react.

“Ashley?” No response. In a panic, I jumped out from between her legs and laid down next to her.

“Ashley? Talk to me!”

“Ben,” she whispered.

“Ashley your voice is back to normal. You can talk normal again.”

“Ben,” she whispered.

“I’m here, honey. Come back to me. Please?” Her eyes closed for a couple of seconds, then blinked a few times slowly. She turned her head and focused on my worried face.

“I saw them, Ben,” she whispered, her eyes wide with wonder.

“Saw who, honey?”

“Our souls. I saw our souls. Yours and mine and our baby’s. I saw them.” Her voice sounded like she was zoned out.

“It’s OK, baby,” I said, hugging her to me. I stroked her back gently.

“It’s more than OK, Ben, it’s incredible!”

“I’m just glad you’re OK, Ashley. I thought I’d lost you.”

“Oh no. I was lost before. You found me.” She still sounded like a flower child. I was worried.

“What happened, honey?”

“I needed to scream but I couldn’t. I always make noise when I come, Ben, but never anything like when I’m with you. It’s so… so… so overwhelming that I guess I need to scream to release it. I couldn’t scream, so it went inside me. It was like an orgasm explosion inside my head. Then I saw them.”

“What did they look like, hon?” I kept stroking her back.

“They’re beautiful, Ben. They’re brilliant, pure light. Such incredible colors. They’re perfect. Yours, mine, our baby’s…” She leaned back to look at me.

“You own my soul, Ben. I could see it. I belong to you. And I could see that both of our souls have combined to make our baby’s. It was perfect.”

“It sounds like it, hon.”

Ashley was using similar words to those Shelby had used to describe what she saw in her mind when we were making love. Were the two things related? I was still worried about her. I needed to be more careful about the things I did with what Ashley and Shelby called my “magic.” I was also starting to wonder exactly what Ashley and Cheryl meant when they said they were “mine.”

“What’s up for you today,” I asked her.

“I have to be to work at seven-thirty for the breakfast shift and I’m working until four. I should be home by five o’clock.”

“Do you have breakfast at work?”

“Sometimes. Sometimes I skip it, if I’m too busy.”

“No more skipping breakfast, hon. You need to take care of yourself and our baby.” She leaned in and kissed me.

“OK, Ben.”

“I guess we better get up now, if we’re going to get you to work on time.”

“You don’t have to get up, Ben. You can sleep.”

“How am I going to take you to work and have breakfast if I don’t get up?”

“You want to take me to work?”

“Sure. We can talk on the way and I can have breakfast when we get there.” And I could keep an eye on her a little longer, just to make sure she was alright.

We took care of our morning bathroom rituals and I showered with Ashley, partly to make sure she was doing OK and partly because showering with a sexy girl is fun. When we finished I stepped out and offered my hand to Ashley. She shook her head.

“I need to stay in here for a minute, but can you get me the blue spray out of the closet, please?”

I opened the door to the small bathroom closet and grabbed the blue can and gave it to her. Ashley bent forward so her long hair was hanging in front of her and started spraying her hair. Water ran off her hair like a waterfall and went down the drain.

“Wow, that’s handy. What is that stuff?” I asked.

“Water displacer spray,” she said. “It’s pretty expensive, but it’s a lot faster than using a dryer on days when I’m running late. It gets most of the water out of my hair and it’ll be dry before I get to work.”

She reached for her towel on the rack next to the shower. I grabbed it and handed it to her. After wrapping the towel around herself so that her hair wouldn’t get against her wet body, she stood back up. I offered my hand again and she took it as she stepped out of the shower. I took the other towel off the rack and dried off, then went back to her bedroom to dress.

Ashley walked in a few minutes later. She’d put on just enough makeup to look like she wasn’t wearing makeup. It took her almost no time to dress in the black slacks and crisp white blouse that seemed to be the standard uniform for employees at many restaurants.

“All set,” she announced after checking her appearance a final time in the mirror. She grabbed her purse off the dresser and we walked to the apartment door. I paused as she opened the door.

“Is there anything you need me to get for you while you’re out?”

“Like what?”

“Well, I’ve been eating out at restaurants so I don’t know what you have for food. I want my baby’s mother to eat right.”

“I’m all set for now, but thanks.” We stepped out into the corridor and walked to the stairwell at the end. As we descended, I thought about the effort a girl would have to make to climb stairs in the later months of pregnancy. That seemed like it could become a problem, depending on how the girl’s body was handling the pregnancy.

I helped Ashley into the Saab and then went around to the other side got into the center driver’s seat and set the destination for Ashley’s work. The roadable backed itself out of the parking spot and headed out of the apartment complex.

“You know, I bet this thing is fast enough to get me to work in just a couple of minutes. That’d be great on days when I was running late.”

“It could probably get you there even quicker, but the Silver system won’t let it go that fast in an urban area like this.”

“What’s the Silver system?” Ashley asked.

After the Morocco incident I’d been more than a little paranoid about blindly trusting new technology, so I’d thoroughly researched everything about the transportation system before I’d bought the roadable.

“The Silver system is how lifters, roadables, and the other vehicles navigate and keep from crashing into each other. Fourteen years ago a British lady named Stephanie Silver came up with it and it’s named after her. Basically it uses positioning information from satellites and ground-based navigation beacons so that vehicles know where they are. Over open ocean it’s accurate to about half a meter. On land and over coastal ocean it has more information because of the fixed beacons, so it’s accurate within five centimeters. All vehicles are in constant two-way contact through the satellites and beacons. They update their position twice a second and they’re all part of a giant distributed computer system that keeps track of what’s where. It’s all encrypted and very secure so nobody’s privacy should be violated.”

I thought about Cho’s warning and how Pamela seemed to know I was coming to visit. The system was set up so that supposedly nobody’s privacy could be violated without a court order. Either there was a court order that let someone monitor what I was doing or someone with a lot of clout was pulling strings behind the scenes. I continued my explanation.

“One interesting thing is that Ms. Silver never learned how to drive an old-style car herself. She traveled quite a bit, but always used public transportation. I guess that seeing people in some parts of the world drive on one side of the road while people in other parts drove on the other side might put you off wanting to jump into that mess. And if she ever visited the Boston area, where I went to college, I could see how that might scare her out of ever wanting to drive. Everyone used to drive like they were out of their minds there. Regardless, her invention lets vehicles move around safely in any part of the world and still be perfectly compliant with local driving customs.

“One thing that the Silver system does is keep your speeds to reasonable levels in congested areas like this. Even with all that technology and all the fail-safes built into it, a roadable is pretty heavy and it can’t stop instantly if there’s a problem. Keeping the speed down when there are a lot of other vehicles around keeps things safe.

“We’re still doing,” I checked the display, “150 kilometers per hour and it says we’ll have you to work in nine minutes.”

“Wow, I never knew about all that stuff,” she said. “Are you some kind of computer genius, Ben?”

“Something like that, hon. We should probably talk about that, but it can wait for later. Right now I’d like to talk about you.”

“What about me?”

“Well, hon, you’ve told me a couple of times that you belong to me and I own you. I was wondering what you meant by that.”

“It’s what I feel, Ben. It’s what I know in my mind and heart. The simplest way to express it is that I belong to you.”

“I don’t know where that puts us, Ashley. I’m not comfortable with the idea of ‘owning’ anyone. The things you tell me make it sound like you think I own you, like a slave or something.”

“It’s not like a slave…” She thought about it for a moment. “Well, not really like a slave. I think I’d do just about anything for you, though.”

“If I asked you to do something illegal or dangerous, would you do it?”

“I don’t think you’d ask me to do anything like that, Ben. If you did, I guess it would depend on the situation.”

“OK, that helps a little. Maybe you can describe what you feel without putting it in terms of me owning you or you belonging to me?” She thought for a few seconds.

“It’s like my heart and soul know that you’re the only man for me, Ben. You’re the man who is perfect for me. If you told me you love me, I think I’d instantly be completely in love with you. Every bit of my being knows that you’re right for me and I don’t ever want to lose that. You’re my man, Ben, and I don’t want any other.”

That made things a little clearer, but it didn’t make me feel any better. Ashley was committing herself to me even though she knew that I couldn’t commit myself to her. I had a disturbing image in my head of her wasting her life, waiting by the phone for me to call while I was out having sex with every woman I met. (It was nice to know my ego was still intact and operating at full capacity.) It didn’t seem fair for me to have as many partners as I wanted while she had committed herself to only me.

“You know that I’m going to be having sex with a lot of women and making them pregnant, right?”

“Of course. I want you to do that.”

“I don’t know, Ashley. It doesn’t seem fair to you. I don’t want you to give up sex just because I’m not around.”

“It doesn’t feel like I’m giving up anything. I’m truly happy with the way things are and the way they’re going to be.”

The roadable pulled into a parking space at the restaurant and stopped.

“I worry about you, hon. I don’t want you waiting around for me. I want you to be able to have intimate relationships with others. It’s only fair to you.”

The thought of her having sex with another man was a tiny bit unsettling to me, but I knew that I didn’t want her deprived of sexual pleasure. She leaned over and kissed me softly, then sat back and pressed the release button for her door.

“You’re a sweet man, Benjamin Lincoln. Now let’s go get you some breakfast.” I got out of the Saab and went around to the other side to help her out. At least she seemed to have recovered from my earlier mistake.

We held hands as we walked into the restaurant.