The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayed Downstream

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 14 — Speechless

Manager’s Apartment—El Cajon, California

If there’s one good thing about being rendered speechless, it’s that I didn’t reflexively say something to screw anything up.

Sex with Gina was yet another reminder that each woman is unique, a fact that I’d decided Harrison had overlooked when he was running his experiments. While Gina had at least as strong a sex drive as her daughter, she wasn’t aggressive about it like Arianna—quite the opposite. Gina had been shy about me seeing her body, trying to hide underneath her sheets. For awhile we just laid naked under the sheets and kissed. She was a very good kisser. We started soft and gentle, our lips gently brushing. As our arousal grew, the kissed became more passionate and insistent.

After a few minutes I rolled on top of her and then knelt between her legs and lined my cock up to enter her. This lifted the sheets off Gina, exposing her naked body. Yes, she was overweight, but she was still quite attractive. Her breasts were very large. Gravity flattened them on her chest, but breasts that size could only spread out so far, so they still had quite a bit of height as she laid on her back. Gina saw me looking at her body and turned her head in embarrassment as she tried to pull the sheet to cover herself.

“No, Gina,” I said, taking one of her hands in each of mine. “I like the way you look.” I was still trying to be careful to not say something that would change her basic nature.

She laced her fingers through mine, then pulled our hands up onto the pillow above her head. My weight shifted forward so that I was effectively pinning her hands down. She blushed.

“Please, Ben… like this?” Gina whispered. I kept my hands where they were and tilted my hips so that my cock was resting against her wet entrance. I leaned down to kiss her as I slowly pushed into her tight vagina.

“Ohhh! Slow, slow, slow! I’m sorry, Ben. It’s been a long time. Let me get used to you.” I held still for several seconds, then slowly pulled back a little and pushed back in to the same depth. Moving very slowly I did it again, then again, then again a tiny bit deeper. Then I made a few strokes at that depth before I pushed just a little bit deeper.

She was aroused and very wet, but also very tight, so I did my best to to be gentle and go slowly. As I pulled back on one stroke, I went a little further than I wanted and my cock popped out of her and slid up her slit above her vagina. Gina’s eyes opened wide in surprise.

“Oh shit! Your cock is so hot against my clit!” I stroked my cock up and down her slit.

“Shit that’s good! Your cock is SO hot!”

“It’s hot,” I said, “because it’s been inside you and you’re very, very hot.” I tilted my hips again so that I could slide back inside her, though still only part way in.

“You’re all hot and wet in there, Gina.” I unlaced the fingers of my hands from hers. She whimpered in disappointment. Apparently Gina liked being restrained, which was something new to me. She quieted when I crossed her wrists over each other so that I could hold them down with one hand. That left my right hand free to reach between us and position my cock. I slipped it back out of her, then grabbed it and pressed it hard against her as I rubbed it up and down over her clitoris.

“Oh fuck that’s good, Ben!” I angled myself back inside her and thrust several times until I was a little deeper than I’d been, then I pulled back out and stroked my cock over her clitoris again. She started thrusting her hips against my cock. I slipped it back inside her and her thrusts became more urgent, pushing me deeper than I’d been. Again I pulled out and stroked my cock up and down over her clitoris. Gina’s expressive eyes were pleading with me.

I moved down and started to slide back inside her and Gina’s hips surged upward. I watched her face for any signs of pain, but there was only desire and lust in her eyes as she took me all the way into her. I reached my right hand up so that I could pin her wrists down separately and started thrusting into her gently. Her huge breasts undulated up and down on her chest in time to our thrusting. It was one of the most erotic things I’d ever seen. I thrust faster.

“Oh Ben, you’re going to make me come! Fuck me Ben. Fuck your hot cock into me. Make me come! Fill me with your come, Ben. Give me a beautiful blue-eyed baby!” Though different in many ways, the Bianchi women seemed to share a love for dirty talk. I did my best to reciprocate.

“Come on my cock, Gina. I can feel how hot and wet and tight you are. You feel so good on my cock. Come and milk my cock so that I pump a baby deep into you. Make me fill you with my come.”

Gina’s eyes rolled up and I felt her vagina clenching rhythmically on my cock. She cried out softly as she orgasmed. I pushed deep into her and held myself there as I came. My arms were shaky, so I released her wrists and pushed myself back so that I was sitting on my heels, my cock still inside her. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed deeply. I leaned down and sucked gently on one erect nipple. She wrapped her arms around me and held me to it as her hips began thrusting again.

“Oh Ben! Harder!” I sucked harder on her nipple, trying to be careful not to hurt her by sucking too hard.

“HARDER!” I obliged by sucking harder and was rewarded with another orgasmic cry and the feeling of her vagina spasming around me. She released my head and lay back, panting.

Had she really just orgasmed from me sucking on her breast? The first orgasm had been from me being inside her, but… No. I thought back to just a few moments earlier. I’d given her a command to orgasm. She may have been well on her way, but my attempt at talking dirty to her had actually resulted in me giving her a command to orgasm. Well, at least my slip hadn’t resulted in anything that would change her beliefs. Still, the second orgasm had been all on her own, with no words from me. Was it really because I’d sucked on her breast?

I looked at her breasts. One nipple was distended and wet from me sucking on it. The other nipple was, frankly, looking rather neglected. Leaning down, I ran my tongue around the other nipple. Gina moaned. Without warning, I sucked it hard into my mouth.

“Oh FUCK!” Her hips pumped up and down again and her vagina clenched at my cock. I released her nipple and let her ride out her orgasm. Withdrawing from inside her, I laid down and held her as she slowly calmed. She looked at me with her hazel eyes. I kissed her.

“I’ve never been with a woman who liked to be held down,” I told her. She blushed.

“Um, yeah. I guess you could say that I’m submissive in bed. I want a man to take control and have his way with me.”

“You don’t seem to be submissive otherwise,” I said, thinking back to her earlier interrogation of me.

“I think I have to be that way. I’m a single mother trying to raise a pretty wild daughter and I need her to respect me. I need other people to respect me and listen to me when I’m trying to do my job, too. I don’t really think about it, I just be the person I need to be. I guess that’s the real me, but in here I know that there’s a different real me. I need to give up the control and be shown that I’m helpless and you can do whatever you want to me.”

“I hope I did what we both wanted, then.”

“Oh you did; three times!”

“That was pretty amazing, too, Gina. I’ve never known a woman who could orgasm from having her breasts stimulated.”

“My breasts are really sensitive and I like rough stimulation on them, but I’ve never come hard like that just from having them sucked. Maybe a little orgasm once or twice, but nothing like the ones I just had. And I’ve never been multi-orgasmic like that before. I love to come, Ben, but I get too over-sensitive and it usually takes a few minutes for me to recover before I can start again. With you it was three huge orgasms in a row. That’s never happened before…” She looked up at me as her voice trailed off.

“Well where are my manners? I came three times and I only made you come once.” She gave me a naughty smile and slid down in the bed until her face was at my waist.

“The least I can do is thank him for making me feel so wonderful,” she said, kissing my cock and then taking it into her mouth. It soon became obvious that Gina loved giving oral sex as much as Cheryl, though her technique was completely different. Gina was gentle, sweet, caring, and intimate. She moved slowly and deeply, her tongue constantly swirling. She looked up at me with submissive desire in her eyes, sliding her mouth up and down on me.

“I’m going to come, Gina,” I warned her. Her eyes lidded with lust and she slowly sucked me harder and deeper. I erupted in her mouth and she moaned around my cock. She swallowed and gently held me in her mouth, licking and lightly sucking for a minute or two. Lifting her head, she looked up at me and dropped a bomb.

“I love you, Ben.”

If there’s one good thing about being rendered speechless, it’s that I didn’t reflexively say something to screw anything up. My silence gave Gina the opportunity to continue. She spoke quickly.

“I know it’s crazy. I’ve only known you an hour or two, and nobody falls in love that quickly, but I know what I feel. I feel love, Ben. I love you. I felt it starting when we were talking and it just kept growing. I’ve been in love before and I know what it feels like. It feels like I feel now, only what I feel now is even stronger. I know I shouldn’t feel it, but I can’t help it. I love you, Ben.”

I reached for Gina’s hand and pulled her back up to cuddle up next to me. I thought for a couple of minutes before I spoke.

“I agree with you, Gina. It does seem very quick. I don’t think anyone has ever fallen in love with me that quickly before. Are you certain that what you feel is love?” I was considering each word as I spoke. I didn’t want to say anything that would push her one way or the other.

“Yes, Ben. I’ve been very much in love before. This is the same, only stronger.”

Maybe I’d accidentally said something to her to make her feel this way. I decided to take a chance.

“You know that you can’t be in love with me, Gina.” I turned my head to look at her. “How do you feel now?”

“It’s… different. It’s like my brain knows that I’m not in love with you, but I still have the same feeling in my heart.” Her eyes teared up. “I don’t like it, Ben. What’s wrong with me?”

“Nothing’s wrong with you, Gina. What I said before doesn’t matter. Your brain accepts what you feel.” She relaxed against me.

“Better?”

“Yes. Thank you Ben. Now it all feels right again.”

“Good. I’m sorry I upset you.”

“It’s OK, Ben. If I didn’t feel it so strongly, I wouldn’t believe it, either.”

I thought for a minute or so. I needed to walk carefully here, too.

“I have to be honest with you, Gina. I don’t love you right now. That’s not to say that I can’t love you, it’s just that I don’t right now. I do know that I’m happy that you want to have my baby, and I know that makes what we have between us special. I find you a sexy, intelligent, attractive woman, and I do like being with you. In time I might come to love you. Or I might not. I don’t know right now.”

“That’s OK, Ben. I’m good with that. Thank you for being honest.” I kissed her.

“I strive to always be honest and truthful, Gina. I want to teach our child and all of my other children to be like that.”

“You know,” she said with a thoughtful look, “Arianna’s going to be pretty pissed off. She’s going to think that I’m trying to steal her boyfriend.”

“I’m not her boyfriend. Like I said earlier, I’m in a very unusual situation. I’m going to have a lot of babies with a lot of different women. I don’t think that you could really call me anybody’s boyfriend in a situation like that. And besides, I really do hope that Arianna is not carrying my child. I want her to finish college. I didn’t come here looking to get her pregnant.”

“Hey, that’s right! You said you came here to see me, right?”

“Well, I came here to see the manager. I didn’t know that it was you, specifically, though I’m glad that I met you.”

“What did you need to see me about?”

“I need some information about this complex; things like the occupancy rates, who did the modular construction of the buildings, and who owns it. I’d also like to have a look around the whole complex and maybe ask some questions as they come to mind. Oh and before I forget, the repair people haven’t shown up to fix Martin Alvarez’s security access panel yet. He didn’t complain or anything, but he and his wife have been waiting for them for a few days.”

“I’ll call the company and see if I can get them to speed things up for Martin. And I’ll do my best with the other stuff. We can take a walk around so you can see the place. Do you mind me asking why you want to know all of those things?”

“I’m thinking of buying the complex.” Gina looked at me in surprise.

“No shit, Ben? I mean, we’re talking millions of dollars for this place.”

“No shit, Gina.”

* * *

We held hands as we walked around the apartment complex. It just seemed like the natural thing to do.

Gina told me what she could about the complex. There were eighteen buildings. Each building had 48 apartments, with the exception of Building 1, which had 47 due to the doubled size of the manager’s apartment and office. That was a total of 862 rentable units after you subtracted Gina and Arianna’s apartment. 801 of the units were rented and 61 were vacant. That was nearly a 93% occupancy rate. I didn’t know if that was good or bad, but Gina said it was pretty much the average for the complex since she’d been managing it.

She didn’t know the name of the company that had constructed the apartment modules or the company that had assembled the modules into completed apartment buildings, but she said that she could get that information from the business partnership that owned the complex. We talked about the owners as much as Gina was able. She didn’t know much and I didn’t want to put her in any conflict of interest when it came to her job.

“So are you really thinking of buying this place?”

“Well, I’d like to talk to the owners about it. I think that I could make it into exactly what I want without too much trouble.”

“Are you looking for an investment to make some money, Ben?”

“No, I’m looking for a good home for my children and their mothers.” Gina looked at me and smiled.

“You’re an unusual man, Ben. Unusually good.”

“Thank you, Gina.”

We’d made it through the entire complex and back to her building. I walked her inside to her apartment door. Still holding her hand, I kissed her softly. Then I remembered what she’d told me about her sexual nature. I took her other hand in mine and kissed her softly again, then I quickly wrapped my arms around her, pinning her hands against her lower back. I pulled her roughly to me and kissed her forcefully. She moaned into my mouth. I released her hands and kissed her gently again before stepping back.

“Do that again and you’ll have me begging you to fuck me right here in the hallway!”

“Would you let me do that, Gina? Would you let me strip you naked, face you up to the wall so you could feel it rough against your breasts, pin your arms over your head, and take you from behind while you were helpless?” Her eyes flashed wild lust.

“You’re not helping things, you know,” she said. “Now I’m going to have to change my panties… again. You know, you could come in and take advantage of me with my panties off...”

“Another time, Gina. I’m sorry, but I do have to go for now.” She gave me a faux pout.

“OK, but you owe me, Mister Tease.” She kissed me and squeezed my hand. I gave her hand a quick squeeze in response, then let go and turned to leave.

“Oh, and Ben?” I looked back at her.

“If you asked me to get naked so you could fuck me up against the wall right here… I’d say ‘yes.’” She blew me a kiss.

“Love you, Ben.” She scanned herself into her apartment and I turned and walked out of the building, speechless, shaking my head in wry disbelief.