The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayed Downstream

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 15 — A Long Overdue Explanation

El Cajon, California

Very few things in life can be reduced to nice, orderly equations and proofs. There are times when it would be wonderful if they could, but then it wouldn’t be life as we know it, would it? Working through partial differential equations in my head was easy compared to the stew of variables and unknowns that life had presented me with over the past couple of days. I had lots of questions and almost no answers.

Why did Gina fall so deeply in love with me despite having only just met me? Why had I become so overwhelmed with the need to have sex with Arianna that I’d been unable to stop myself? How had I been able to completely change Shelby’s way of perceiving the world just by talking to her? How had I been able to change Cheryl’s perception of taste? Why did women seem to obey me so completely—far beyond anything that I’d have expected from Harrison’s description of the effects of the nano-protein? Should I be changing things that could be part of somebody’s basic nature? How much of this did Harrison really know about? Was he really having somebody spy on me? Why did Ashley and Cheryl say that they belonged to me? Did Shelby feel the same way? And exactly how did I feel emotionally about each of the mothers of my children?

I was walking back toward Ashley’s building, pondering the many questions in my mind, when a soft hand took mine and a sweet voice spoke in my ear.

“Hello Benjamin, father of my baby.” I stopped and turned to face her.

“Hello Shelby, vision of loveliness and mother of my baby.” I kissed her softly. “Are you just getting home from work?” She was wearing black slacks and a white blouse, like Ashley had been wearing that morning.

“Yes. It’s been a very slow day. Ashley and I both got cut.” I looked behind her toward the San-Trans stop.

“She should already be home,” Shelby said. “I had one more table to clean and I missed the San-Trans she took. I had to wait about a half hour for the next one.”

“That’s inconvenient, but I suppose it could be worse. Ashley mentioned that sometimes she has to wait a couple of hours for it at night.”

“Yeah, they come by less often when it’s later on the weeknights. I didn’t mind the wait, though. I’m having so much fun seeing the world the new way you taught me. I can’t wait to get to the art museums up in La Jolla and to the museums and zoo at Balboa Park. Everything will be new, now that you’ve showed me how to use all of my senses to see and understand all the different aspects of everything. Before I was only using a tiny bit of my abilities and so I was only seeing a tiny bit of the whole. Now I see it all.”

I stopped in my tracks as the simple truth of Shelby’s words hit me. Like her, I’d only been using a fraction of the abilities available to me. I looked up to find that she’d stopped and was regarding me with a look of curiosity. I gently pulled her to me and kissed her.

“Thank you, Shelby. Thank you for showing me that I’ve been missing some important things, too.”

“You’re welcome, Benjamin, but what did I do?”

“It’s going to take me awhile to explain; probably more than an hour. Are you free now, or should I wait until later?”

“I’m free for awhile, until I have to start dinner.”

“Dinner is on me tonight… for everyone. We need to get Ashley and Cheryl in on this, too.”

I took her hand and headed toward Ashley’s building. We climbed the stairs to the second floor and Ashley’s apartment. Since I had Shelby with me, I didn’t scan myself in, opting to press the announce button on the security panel instead. There was no answer. I scanned us in and asked Shelby to wait in the kitchen while I checked to make sure Ashley wasn’t home. She wasn’t.

“Maybe she went upstairs to see Cheryl,” I mused as I returned to the kitchen. Shelby shrugged. We left Ashley’s apartment and ascended the stairs to the third floor. Again, I pressed the announce button rather than just scanning and entering. It seemed like the polite thing to do. I was beginning to wonder if Cheryl was home when the intercom came to life.

“Hang on just a minute, Ben,” she said. She’d obviously checked the video monitor to see who it was.

“No problem, Cheryl,” I answered. After a short wait I was surprised to see Ashley open the door to Cheryl’s apartment and invite us inside. Shelby and I stepped inside as Cheryl came down the hallway and joined us in the kitchen.

“Hi Ashley. I didn’t know you were up here.”

“I got cut early. I saw your roadable, but you weren’t in the apartment, so I came up here to see if you were at Cheryl’s.”

“I went to the manager’s apartment because I needed to ask her about a few things.” Cheryl chuckled.

“You’re lucky her daughter wasn’t home, Ben. She would have raped you the moment she saw you.”

I felt heat rising in my cheeks. Apparently my embarrassment was visible because Cheryl laughed out loud.

“Oh, so Arianna WAS home! I’m surprised you can walk, Hell, I’m surprised she doesn’t still have you tied to her bed.” My cheeks were burning with embarrassment when Ashley decided to get in on the joke. She stepped into the middle of the floor and put her hands on her hips in mock indignation.

“Ben Lincoln, I’m surprised at you! I can’t believe that you took advantage of that young girl. You should be ashamed of yourself!”

The burning had climbed up to my ears when something struck me as not quite right. I looked at Ashley, trying to figure out what was out of place. Shelby noticed my look of curiosity and helped me out.

“It’s the blouse,” she said, and then I saw what was wrong.

“Freeze right there, just like that, Ashley.” She froze in place, her hands still on her hips, giving me a questioning look. I stepped toward her and gently pulled the bottom of her white blouse out of the waist of her black slacks. I unbuttoned the lowest button of the blouse.

“It’s important,” I said, unbuttoning the next button up.

“…to always remember…” I unbuttoned the next button.

“…when you’re dressing quickly…” I unbuttoned the next higher button, revealing the middle of Ashley’s bra.

“…to line up the buttons with the right holes.” I stepped back, leaving the top button still buttoned in the second buttonhole, skewing her collar into the odd shape that caught my eye.

“EEEP!” Ashley flushed bright red, but stayed standing with her hands on her hips. Cheryl had the good grace to blush too.

“You can move and fix it or do whatever you want, Ashley.” She spun around to put her back toward us and redid the buttons on her shirt, lining them up correctly. I decided to needle Cheryl a little, since she’d had so much fun ribbing me about Arianna.

“So Cheryl, am I to assume that Ashley came up here looking for me and when she couldn’t find me, you decided to help her by looking in certain places where you knew I’d been?”

Cheryl flushed with embarrassment, but recovered quickly.

“Well, we didn’t look in ALL the places we knew you’d been.” She glanced at Ashley. “At least not yet, anyway.”

Ashley let out another squeak and looked absolutely mortified. I reached for her and hugged both her and Cheryl to me.

“That’s fine. Everything’s OK. We’ll talk about it in a bit.” The two girls relaxed a bit in my hug. Shelby spoke from behind me.

“You have a wonderful way of making everything OK, Benjamin.” I released the girls and stepped back.

“Thank you, Shelby. And there’s something else that I need to make OK, if everyone has an hour or so to spare.” The all nodded their assent.

“Good. I’ve been meaning to do this, but I haven’t made the time. Before I start, though, we need to get everyone here.”

* * *

Ashley, Shelby, and Cheryl sat on the couch. We’d pulled a couple of chairs in from Cheryl’s kitchen so that Gina and I could also sit. They all looked at me expectantly.

“First, I want to know if all of you are willing to keep what we talk about between just the five of us?” I chose my words carefully to try to avoid giving them commands. I wanted them to be free to decide this for themselves. They all nodded.

“Are you all sure?” Again they all agreed.

“OK, then. You all need to keep this just between the five of us and not talk about it with anyone else. I say that because I’m worried about your safety. And because I just said that in the way that I said it, I believe that you are all now bound to do as I said. That’s why I asked carefully if you agreed to it before I said that. I know that sounds strange, but soon you’ll understand what I’m talking about.”

I told them everything.

I explained the last couple of months I’d experienced in my life. They heard about Dr. Benjamin Abraham “Honest Abe” Lincoln; where he’d worked, what he’d done, where he’d lived, and who he’d loved. I explained my invention of the time bubble, omitting the technical details that wouldn’t have added anything to the explanation. I told them about Pamela McGuire, the World Hope Renewal conference, being downstreamed by Harrison, the nano-protein and its effects, Harrison’s grand plan to reduce the world population, being downstreamed a second time so that Harrison could launch his propaganda campaign, returning home, finding where Pamela had gone, finding out about Shannon and how Pamela had lied to me, and how Pamela had been warned that I was coming.

I asked each of them to share as much as they were comfortable sharing about their experiences with me. I could have just gone ahead and told everyone about everything that had happened, but I respected the girls’ privacy. Shelby went first and gave full details about everything that had happened at her apartment, starting when I untied her blouse. She threw in a glowing endorsement of my oral sex skills, which only embarrassed me a little.

Shelby’s open frankness set the tone for the rest. Gina raised some eyebrows when she explained how she’d started falling in love with me even before I gave her what she described as “the best fucking of my life.” The other girls asked her questions about her feelings of love and came to an agreement that while none of them yet felt the deep romantic love that Gina felt, they were all devoted to me and they believed that if I told them that I loved them, they’d immediately be completely in love with me. It was another reminder to me that I needed to be very careful of what I said.

Cheryl told the story of how I’d made her like the taste of my semen and how I’d made my cock into the absolute center of her existence, then changed it back. She expressed her desire for me to put things back to the way I’d made them, though maybe not as overwhelming. She also talked about her feeling that she belonged to me.

Ashley echoed Cheryl’s feelings of belonging to me and expanded on Cheryl’s explanation with the things she and I had discussed. She told about how I’d made her come over and over on command and controlled the intensity of her orgasms. She talked about the savage intensity of our sexual encounters, prompting a steamy look in my direction from Cheryl. Ashley’s story of what had happened inside her head when I’d made her unable to scream still worried me, but none of the others seemed bothered by it. Ashley paused for a moment, looking like she had more to say, but needed to think about it. She shared a look with Cheryl and then continued.

“Yesterday morning Cheryl and I had a, um, disagreement. Ben told us to kiss and make up, so we did.” She blushed brightly. “It was nice.

“This morning Ben and I talked. He told me that he didn’t want me to give up sex when he’s not around. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I know in my heart that Ben’s the only man for me.” The others nodded in agreement. “Anyway, when I got home and I didn’t find him at my place, I came up here to see if he was here. He wasn’t, but Cheryl and I started talking and I told her what Ben had said about not giving up sex when he’s not around. We, uh, figured out a way to do that. It was nice.” Cheryl gave Ashley’s hand a squeeze and Shelby gave her an understanding hug. Ashley looked up at me and I met her look with a supportive smile.

With Ashley’s story finished, I shared my end of things. I related how I’d been overwhelmed by an primal need to have sex with Arianna. I didn’t go into any details about what had actually happened between us, but I explained the driving need I’d felt. I also mentioned how both Arianna and her mother seemed surprised at how she’d obeyed me when I asked her to do things. Gina agreed that it was unusual behavior for Arianna.

“To me, these seem like some pretty unusual things.” The girls agreed with me.

I went on to explain how I thought that Harrison hadn’t done thorough testing on the nano-virus. I speculated on possible reasons for the things I’d seen with Arianna and for Gina’s love for me. I explained that I didn’t want the information about the effect I had on my girls to get out, which was why I’d gotten their permission and then basically ordered them to not talk about it with anyone else. I reminded them about how Pamela had been warned of my impending visit and told them that a friend of mine thought that my movements and communications were being monitored and that my guess was that it was Harrison who was having that done.

“You should go the the authorities, Benjamin,” Shelby suggested.

“Normally I’d agree, but we’re talking about Clifford Harrison here. He’s the richest man in the world and he has lots of friends in very high places. He’s worth nearly 100 times what I’m worth, and my friends are nice, honest people, not politicians.”

“A hundred times, Ben? Are you sure about that?” Ashley asked. “The vids say he’s worth $2.2 trillion, so that would make you worth 22 billion dollars!”

“Nearly 100 times. I’m actually worth a little less than $24 billion.” Four shocked women stared at me. “Um, yeah, I was getting to that part, too.”

“Fuck me!” Gina whispered.

“Again? Right here?” I joked, trying to lighten the mood a little. She gave me a saucy grin.

“I guess buying this place won’t be a problem for you,” she said.

“You’re buying an apartment here?” Cheryl asked, with hope in her voice.

“Try ALL of the apartments here,” Gina said, before I could reply. We discussed my interest in the apartment complex for a couple of minutes before I dragged the conversation back on track.

I told them about Shannon Kallenburg’s interest in meeting with me and my reluctance to talk to her or even set up a meeting with her using a communication system that I suspected was being monitored. Given Harrison’s position, there was little I could do about it.

“I’ve been trying to figure things out on my own, and that hasn’t been working too well,” I said as I smiled at Shelby. “But I’m not the only one affected by all of this and I’d like to hear what you have to say. I’m particularly worried about the effects I’ve had on you.”

They offered their opinions, with the general consensus being that they were happy with what I’d done and they all felt that I was a kind, ethical man who wouldn’t intentionally do anything to harm them. The discussion moved to my questions about Harrison.

“What are we going to do, Benjamin?” Shelby asked. “It seems like there’s nothing we can do about it.”

“I don’t know what we’re going to do yet, but I can tell you what we’re not going to do. We’re not going to run away and hide or just sit still and just let him do as he pleases. He has access to incredibly powerful things that he’s already used to set humanity on a course toward extinction, and we need to find out what he’s up to. We’re an intelligent group of people and I think we can come up with some ideas of how to take the battle to Harrison, if we all work on it together.”

“Well I don’t know about the rest of you,” Cheryl interjected, “but I think better when I’m not hungry.”

I checked the time and saw that it was after 5 o’clock. Our chat had taken quite a bit longer than I’d expected.

“Don’t you have to be at work soon, Cheryl?”

“That was just last night, Ben. We have mandatory training classes every quarter. Last night I had to sit through four hours of ‘Protecting Patient Privacy And Confidentiality’ before my work shift started at 11:00. I’ve been through the class twice before, but I’d sit through it every day for the overtime they pay us to take it. Anyway, I don’t have to hit the San-Trans until 10:00 to get there on time tonight.”

“You work at a hospital?” I figured that a doctor or dentist in private practice wouldn’t have people working a night shift.

“Yeah. I’m an emergency room admissions receptionist. I check people in when they come to the ER.”

“Are you a nurse?”

“No. I’d like to be, but I’m only a nurses assistant. I just take their information and do the obvious triage stuff like making sure the one with a broken leg gets helped before the one with a splinter in their finger. I like it, but I’d really like to go to school to be a nurse.” She gave me a seductive look. “I do get to dress up like a nurse, if that turns you on, Ben.”

“Um, maybe later, Cheryl. I think we were talking about dinner. It’s my treat. Where would you ladies like to go?”

“Pizza!” Cheryl replied immediately. “I have a craving for pizza.”

“OK, if that’s OK with everyone, I defer to all of you local experts. Who has the best pizza and a restaurant atmosphere worthy of the presence of you four lovely ladies?”

“Sorry, Ben,” said Gina, but it’s going to have to be three lovely ladies tonight. I need to get back and make dinner for Arianna and then make sure she does her homework. But to answer your question, the place you want is Giovanni’s.” The others agreed with her suggestion.

“We can bring Arianna with us,” I said. “The Saab will fit six people, but it might be a little tight.”

“No, you guys go. It’ll be more comfortable with four and besides, I need to make sure Arianna is studying and not making out with some guy she brought home.”

“OK, Gina, but I’ll miss you.” I stood and leaned over to give her a quick kiss.

“Are we ready to go?” The girls stood up. I took the two chairs back to the kitchen as they got ready to leave.

We walked down the stairs together. Gina gave a wave and headed toward her apartment while I opened up the roadable and started helping the girls into it. As I was about to get into the vehicle I noticed a group of people making their way into the complex from the San-Trans stop out front. I recognized Martin Alvarez and gave him a nod of greeting. He nodded back and then began speaking to the curvy Latin girl with long black hair who was walking next to him. I got into the Saab, closed the doors, and set the destination to Giovanni’s.