The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayed Downstream

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 16 — Dinner, Discussion, and Discovery

Giovanni’s—San Diego County, California

My first impression when I walked in was that Gina really knew her pizza places. Giovanni’s had a wonderful atmosphere, with U-shaped booths that offered a reasonable level of privacy and intimacy. The smells wafting from the large wood-fired brick oven near the entrance certainly were appetizing. We’d been seated promptly. Our selections were Individual (20cm), Regular (30cm), Large, (40cm), and Party (50cm) sized pies. After a little discussion, we ordered two Regulars from our waitress. She openly flirted with me, despite the fact that I had three girls whose body language said they were obviously “with” me. I didn’t know if I’d ever get used to women behaving like that toward me.

“OK, don’t get me wrong,” said Cheryl, “I’m all in favor of you being our landlord, but you said that you want to buy the place to make things better for us concubines and your children and I don’t see how that’s going to work.”

“Concubines?!?” I nearly choked on my water.

“I don’t know what else to call us, Ben. Calling us ‘the mothers of Ben Lincoln’s babies’ is too long. We’re not your wives and, unfortunately, you’d never let us call ourselves ‘sex slaves’ or ‘fuck bunnies.’ So ‘concubines’ seems to be the best word. Or would you rather we call ourselves ‘Ben Lincoln’s women’?”

“No, I think that ‘women’ would bother him almost as much as ‘sex slaves,’ though I know that I am his woman,” said Ashley. Shelby and Gina nodded in agreement. “I think that ‘concubines’ is the best word.”

“Hey, don’t I get a say in any of this?”

Cheryl placed her palms together in front of her ample chest, lowered her eyes, tilted her head slightly to the side, and nodded deeply.

“Of course. The word of our Sexual Sultan is always law to his concubines.” The other two girls immediately imitated her actions, then the three of them burst out in fits of giggles.

“Bunch of smartasses,” I muttered, which only made them laugh harder.

“OK,” I said resignedly, “here’s what I want to do. You know the two buildings next to the playground?” They all nodded.

“I want to move all of the residents out of one of those buildings and into the various other units, then have the building disassembled. Once that’s done, I want to replace it with a building that’s the same size, but has apartments that are twice as big, like Gina’s place. That will give you more room to raise a family. I’d also put in elevators because I don’t think women will appreciate climbing stairs in the later stages of pregnancy, and I don’t want you to have to lug small children up and down the stairs, either.”

“So there would be only 24 apartments in the building?” Shelby asked.

“Actually only twenty. I’d also have the half of the first floor that’s closest to the playground be built as a day care facility and preschool. And I’d renovate the playground for our little ones.” I saw a chance to get a little retaliatory zinger in, so I looked directly at Ashley and Cheryl, who were sitting to my right.

“Of course I’d have all of the units soundproofed so that the children’s naps aren’t disturbed by any ‘concubines’ who can’t keep their voices down.” I got the satisfaction of seeing them blush.

“It sounds like a wonderful idea, Benjamin.”

“Thank you, Shelby. Like I told you all, I plan on taking care of my children and my… concubines. And you ladies might want to think about whether you or anyone you know would be interested in running or working at a day care and preschool. There’s not going to be a huge rush for it at first, but there will be a growing need for people who do the things that need to be done to help children to grow and learn.

“Next on the agenda is roadables. I’ve given this some thought and I’d like to buy two roadables, one for Ashley and one for Cheryl, and…”

“No, Ben.” Cheryl looked almost offended. I stopped and waited for her to continue.

“I work for what I have. I don’t want charity. I hope you’re not expecting me to live for free in one of the new apartments, either. I pay my own way. Give mine to Shelby or Gina.”

I could see that I’d gotten ahead of myself and I’d insulted Cheryl’s pride.

“I apologize, Cheryl. It’s not like that. I need the mothers of my babies to be able to get around immediately if there’s an emergency, rather than having to wait for the San-Trans. And I can’t get a roadable for Shelby or Gina right now. It has to be you and Ashley. Not to worry, though, because it’s not going to be charity. These are going to be my vehicles, but I’m going to have them here for you and Ashley to use. Gina and Shelby can use them, too, but the primary operators need to be you and Ashley for now.”

“Why can’t Shelby or Gina have one?” Ashley asked.

Call me paranoid, but I looked around to make sure nobody was listening.

“Harrison,” I said quietly. “If he’s having me monitored, then he probably knows that you and Cheryl have granted me security access to your apartments. Shelby and Gina haven’t done that, which is actually a good thing right now because it means that I’m not associated with them in any databases that he can get to. If I get roadables for you, there’s no new information being given to Harrison that he doesn’t already have. He may end up watching where you two go, since he probably already knows that you’re linked to me because of my access to your apartments. If we need to do something and keep it as secret from him as possible, then Shelby and Gina are the ones he doesn’t know about, so they’d be the best ones to do whatever we need to do.

“Later if we can get the whole Harrison problem worked out, then I’d also like to get more roadables to be used by my, um, concubines and maybe I’ll end up getting several to be shared or something. Right now I’m mainly concerned with you all having transportation when you need it and also with finding ways to do things without Harrison knowing that we’re doing them.

“I told you all that I’m going to help support my children and the mothers of my children. That doesn’t mean that I’m giving anybody charity. You’ll still pay rent. You’re not going to sit on your lovely little backsides and do nothing. You’ll still work. If you want to go to school to start a new career, I’ll help with things because that’s what’s best for my babies and their mothers. Also, you have to remember that there may be a point in your pregnancy when you shouldn’t be working and you will need to rest because it’s what’s best for you and for our baby. I see it as the father’s responsibility to take care of the mother of his baby. I’m doing that. So I’m not giving out charity and, for other reasons, I’m not trying to slight Gina or Shelby.”

I turned to my left and looked at Shelby.

“I’m sorry if you felt that I was giving gifts to Cheryl and Ashley and not to you.”

“Not at all, Benjamin. It makes perfect sense.” She gave me a quick kiss. I turned to look at Ashley and Cheryl.

“I’m sorry, Ben. I overreacted.”

“No problem, Cheryl. I didn’t explain it well enough at first.” I leaned across in front of Ashley, and Cheryl met me halfway for a quick kiss. Sitting back, I looked at Ashley.

“Are you OK with all of this?” She gave me a quick kiss and smiled.

“As long as I get a kiss out of it, too.” I kissed her again. Looking up I saw our waitress approaching with our two pizzas and her blue eyes wide with look of surprise. She set the pizza’s on our table.

“Can I get you anything else right now?” I looked at the girls who shook their heads.

“It looks like we’re good for now. Thanks.” She hesitated a second and started to open her mouth as if she was going to say something, then turned and walked away. She was fairly tall, maybe 5 feet 9 inches, and she had an “outdoorsy” look to her, with a solid build. Her dark hair was pulled up into a bun.

“I’ve been meaning to ask you, Ben. Haven’t you been slacking on your duties?”

“What duties Cheryl?”

“Aren’t you supposed to be impregnating, what, a hundred girls a month?” She couldn’t quite keep a straight face when she said it.

“A year, Cheryl. A hundred a year.” She smirked.

“Well, you’re still behind schedule, I’d say. I’ll bet if you asked that waitress what her name is, she’d rip off her clothes, lie down on the table, and beg you to knock her up.” Ashley rolled her eyes in response to Cheryl’s comment.

“Her name is Janet. She told us when she greeted us.”

Cheryl stuck out her tongue at me as Ashley and Shelby laughed at my comeback.

“Don’t stick that thing out unless you plan to use it, Missy,” I scolded her.

“Oh I’ll use it, Ben. I’ll crawl right under this table and use it where I know it will do the most good.” Hastily I slid a slice of pizza onto a plate and handed it to her.

“Um, I’ll take a raincheck on that. How about pizza instead?”

The pizza was outstanding. I’ve eaten pizza from many different places, and Giovanni’s was right there with the best of them. The crust was firm, with big blisters from the hot oven. The toppings were fresh and generously applied. The sauce and cheeses were perfect. Gina definitely knew her pizza places.

“We need to come here again,” I said between bites, “when Gina can come, too. This is excellent pizza and I wish she didn’t have to miss out on it.”

“You could order one and have it delivered to her,” Ashley suggested.

“They’ll deliver all the way to El Cajon from… where are we, anyway?”

“We’re in Mission Valley,” said Cheryl. “They’ll deliver all the way up to Oceanside, if you want. They’d probably deliver to Tijuana if the Mexican border wasn’t in the way.”

“Isn’t that a long way to deliver?”

“They use automateds,” Ashley offered.

“I’m not familiar with that term.”

“Automated are like smaller, specialized roadables that are only used for delivery. They’re fast and they deliver right to your building and then contact you on your terminal or mobile to let you know your package or pizza or whatever is right outside. Some even carry local remotes that can bring your package right to your door, but I doubt that Giovanni’s has those because they’re pretty expensive. An automated can deliver a pizza to Gina in about five minutes. Using the main travel corridors, they could probably deliver all the way up to Oceanside in about fifteen.”

“Thanks, Ashley.” I shook my head in wonder at yet another new thing I hadn’t known about. I took another slice of pizza and ate in silence as I thought about all of the changes in all of the different areas of my life. I was learning, but it seemed there was still a lot I didn’t know about yet. I hadn’t even caught up on obvious things like whether or not HGT still considered me an employee. Could I even get access to my Temporal Singularity generators any more? Cho was worried about Harrison using them for his own purposes. I was worried too.

“Where are you right now, Benjamin?” Shelby asked softly.

“I’m thinking about some of the things I told you about earlier. That was a lot to dump on you all, and I don’t know if I should have burdened you with it.”

“But you are ‘Honest Abe,’ Benjamin. You had to tell us to be true to your nature. Though it’s a lot, I think that I can deal with it just fine.”

“Thank you, Shelby.” I looked at Ashley and Cheryl. They both smiled and nodded in agreement.

“We’re all working on this together, Ben,” said Cheryl, “like one big, happy family.”

“You know, Ben,” said Ashley, “we may have stumbled onto a way to get around one of the problems you mentioned earlier.”

She explained her idea and we started to discuss it. I signaled our waitress and she hurried over.

“Hi Janet. Do you have a pen I could borrow, and a blank sheet of paper that I can have, please?”

“Y-yes, sir. I’ll get them to you… for you… I’ll bring them right away.” She hurried away.

“Oh yeah,” Cheryl said with a smirk. “You say the word and she’d be naked on the table.”

“I don’t think so, Cheryl. And besides, I’m not going to molest that poor girl. Now hush, she’s coming back.” Janet returned with the requested items. Again she paused and looked like she had something to say, but again she turned and hurried away. We continued our discussion and I started writing as we ate and talked.

After awhile I looked over and nodded at Janet, who had not-so-clandestinely been watching us far more attentively than her job required. She hurried over again.

“Can I place an order and have it delivered to a… friend?” I asked.

“Oh yes, sir.”

“There’s no need to call me ‘sir’ all the time, Janet. This is Shelby, Ashley, Cheryl, and my name is Ben.” Her face fell. “Is something wrong, Janet?”

“No… It’s just… I… I thought you were someone else... It’s not important.” Her cheeks were reddening.

“Who did you think I was?”

“I… I thought you might be Doctor Dimitri Kyriakos.”

“Dimitri Kyriakos… the marine biologist?”

“Yes. You know him?”

“I’ve never spoken to him, but I know who he is. How do you know him?”

“I don’t.” She blushed. “This is so embarrassing.”

“There’s no need for you to be embarrassed, Janet. I apologize if I embarrassed you.” Her face relaxed and she smiled. It only took me a moment to realize that I’d just given her a command and she appeared to have obeyed it.

“No problem, sir… Ben,” she said. “I’ve been net chatting with a lot of other girls. Dr. Kyriakos used to have a place up near Torrey Pines and the rumors are that he’s come back. One of the girls said that she thought she saw him with several beautiful girls, and, well…” Janet looked at my three concubines, who all had the good grace to blush at being called beautiful. I had an idea what she might be talking about.

“Was Dr. Kyriakos one of the men in the time bubble in Morocco?” Janet nodded.

“Then what I said earlier wasn’t quite correct. I have spoken to him, or at least he was in the group of men I presented to.” Janet gaped.

“You… you’re one of them, too?”

“Yes. Doctor Ben Lincoln, at your service.” Cheryl chuckled and I realized my gaffe. “Um, by ‘at your service’ I wasn’t trying to imply… you know...”

“Oh, not at all, Dr. Lincoln,” Janet blurted. “It’s fine. I’m fine. Everything’s fine.”

“OK. Anyway, I don’t know Dimitri personally, so I’m afraid I can’t offer much help.”

“Oh, that’s OK, Dr. Lincoln...”

“Ben, please.”

“Ben. I just didn’t know there were other men around here who, um, who were in Morocco.”

“I’m just visiting San Diego,” I glanced at Cheryl, thinking of her request the day before, “for now, anyway.” Janet paused for a moment, seemingly confused. She blinked her eyes a couple of times and pulled her thoughts back to her job.

“So, um, you wanted a pizza delivered?” I gave her the order and asked if she could bring the box to our table before she sent it out for delivery. She said it would be no problem, then hurried away.

“You had your shot, Ben. Right there on the table. All you had to do was ask.” I gave Cheryl a stern look and she just shrugged. “I’d get naked for you on the table,” she said.

We continued eating our pizza and discussed Janet and what she’d told us about Dimitri Kyriakos. My scientific curiosity was aroused, and I wondered if I could find him and talk to him to see whether his experiences with the effects of the nano-protein were similar to mine.

We were almost finished eating when Janet returned with a boxed pizza and set it on the table in front of me. I turned the box toward me and opened the lid. The order was correct, and I carefully closed the box and handed it back to Janet to be sent out for delivery. She returned a couple of minutes later and asked if she could get us anything else. I looked at the girls and they all shook their heads.

“Looks like we’re all set,” I told her. She handed me her order tablet and I added a tip, then placed my thumb on the biometric scanner to authorize payment. I handed it back to her and she thanked me, then stood by the table and fidgeted nervously with the order tablet.

“Excuse me, Janet?”

“Yes, um… sorry.”

“Ashley.”

“Ashley. Sorry.”

“Not a problem,” Ashley said. “You look like you want to say something, but you’re having a hard time. It’s probably easiest to just say it. If you don’t, then later you’ll probably wish you had. It’s OK. Ben doesn’t judge people and we don’t bite.”

“I bite,” said the sassy blond next to her.

“Hush and be nice, Cheryl. Don’t worry Janet; if she tries to bite, I’ll take her over my knee and spank her.” Janet smiled weakly. She looked nervously at me.

“Um, Ben… I, um… well…” The girl was a mess, and I felt badly for her.

“Is this about babies, Janet?” She nodded.

“Do you want me to try to get in contact with Doctor Kyriakos for you?” She gave me a puzzled look.

“Benjamin?” I turned to look at Shelby. “You are a wonderful, intelligent man, Benjamin, but you still have much to learn about women.” She looked at Janet. “You aren’t here to talk about Dr. Kyriakos, are you?”

Janet shook her head. Shelby smiled gently at me and I finally figured it out.

“Me?” Janet nodded. “But I thought you were looking for Dimitri Kyriakos.”

“I… I want a baby, Ben. I guess it sounds terrible, but I just want a baby. I thought that Dimitri was the only way I could have one, but now you’re here and you seem nice and I want to have your baby. I’m not some kind of slut, Ben; really, I’m not. I know it must look like I’ll jump at any man that walks by, but I’ve never done anything like this before…”

“Relax, Janet. I understand completely.” I saw the tension release from her posture. I knew it was a command, but it was a command that would help her.

“Notwithstanding the three lovely ladies you see here, this is still pretty new to me, too. Do you want to get together and talk about it?”

“Yes! Oh definitely yes.”

“OK, what time do you get off work tonight?”

“I’m here until midnight.”

That was going to be a problem. I thought for a few seconds. There was no point in dragging Janet onto Harrison’s radar, but I saw a way around it.

“I have an appointment early tomorrow morning, so I can’t be up that late tonight, but I do want to get together and talk with you. I don’t have a mobile yet, but I have an idea.” I turned to Shelby.

“May I give her your contact information so she can get ahold of me through your mobile tomorrow?”

“Of course, Benjamin.”

“Thank you, Shelby. OK, Janet, Shelby will be with me for most of the day tomorrow after I’m done with my appointment. If you contact her, she’ll be able to get to me and we can figure out when we can talk. Is that OK?” Janet nodded and pulled out her mobile. She handed it to Shelby, who entered her contact information and returned the device.

“Thank you, Ben,” Janet said. “Thank you all.”

We made our goodbyes and left Giovanni’s.

* * *

The sex had been surprisingly gentle and sweet. Somehow Ashley and I had discovered a slower gear that had eluded us in our earlier, wild couplings. I was lying partly on my back, but propped up somewhat onto my side. Ashley was facing me, with her top leg over me and her other leg scissored with mine to bring us into close, intimate contact. I was still inside her, and I was still hard, even though I’d already orgasmed. She was stroking my chest as we cuddled.

“Ben?”

“Yes, hon?”

“Are you OK with Cheryl and me being… together?”

I thought about it for a few seconds. The “law of unintended consequences” certainly seemed to be working overtime where Ashley and Cheryl were concerned.

“Do you remember what I told you about the effects of the nano-protein earlier?”

“Yes.”

“Do you remember that I said that I think it makes at least some women obey my commands without question?”

“Yes, why?”

“I’m going to try something here, Ashley. I’m going to give you commands that I think are very important. Is that OK with you?”

“Sure. I trust you. Ben.” Of course she trusted me; I’d probably told her to trust me at some point. I gathered my thoughts and took the plunge.

“From now on I want you to be Ashley Blanchard as she was before any changes I made to her. I want you to do what’s best for you to the same extent that you used to do that before you met me. I want you to have the same values that Ashley Blanchard had a week ago. I want you to be the you that makes you the happiest.”

I stopped and waited, acutely aware that we were still sexually coupled.

“That’s it?”

“That’s it. How do you feel about… well, everything?”

“A little different, I think, but mostly still the same. I’m still your woman… no… concubine, Ben. I still have the same sense of being connected to you and belonging to you. I know now that it’s not something that most people would feel, but I still feel it and I’m very happy that I feel it.”

“What about our baby and my other babies?”

“Our baby is what completes me, Ben. I guess I never really hoped that I could have a baby because by the time I was old enough, nobody could give me one. Maybe it was something missing in my mind or my heart, but I never thought about it much. But when I found out that women would be able to have babies again, I knew that I wanted one. And then when I met you and we talked, I realized that I could have one and it really hit me how much I wanted to be a mother. When you gave me your baby, it completed me.”

“But what about the other women and my other babies with them?” It had felt like the shoe was on the other foot for awhile earlier when Janet had, for a few moments, seemed to be looking for whatever man could impregnate her. We’d worked that out somewhat, and we’d work it out more when we talked, but I had a quick flash of feeling like I was a stud horse who was just expected to do his duty. I didn’t want Ashley or any of the others to feel like they were my brood mares.

Ashley was silent for a few seconds.

“That’s actually what’s best for me, too, Ben. The world changed twenty years ago and it changed again a few weeks ago. Things aren’t the way they used to be. I want… no, I NEED you to make as many babies as possible so that my children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren will have a good world to live in. I want to be surrounded by lots of happy children of Ben Lincoln and be friends with lots of other Ben Lincoln… concubines.”

I mulled that over. I hadn’t thought about it from that viewpoint before.

“OK, what about Cheryl?” She thought about that for awhile.

“You know, I don’t think much has changed when it comes to Cheryl. I know that I like men—especially one man in particular,” she squeezed my cock inside her, “but I’ve never been put off by the idea of being with a woman. It wasn’t something I ever pursued or avoided, it just wasn’t something I considered. I don’t know that I ever would have started a relationship with a woman on my own, but I’m happy with the relationship that Cheryl and I are creating. It does help that she’s a really good kisser.”

The image in my mind of Ashley and Cheryl’s naked bodies pressed together as they kissed passionately caused an involuntary twitch between my legs. Ashley giggled.

“None of that, Mister. You have an appointment with a doctor in the morning and you need to get to sleep.”

“I don’t think that I can sleep like this without losing circulation in my leg,” I told her. She pouted as I withdrew from her warm wetness. I rolled up onto my side and gave her a gentle kiss.

“You’re a very special lady, Ashley.” She kissed me back and then rolled over onto her other side, flipping her long hair around in front of her. She wiggled back against me, then I felt her reaching back between her legs to position my cock. She hummed her pleasure as I slid easily back inside her.

“I’m a lady who wants to sleep feeling her special man inside her. Tomorrow he needs to go make more ladies special, and they will be his ladies and he will be their man. But tonight he’s mine, and I am always his.”

I pulled her closer to me and kissed the back of her bare shoulder. In my heart I knew that what she said was right, but I couldn’t help feeling that I was going to be hers for more than just the night.