The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayed Downstream

NOTICE: This is adult erotic mind control science fiction. If you’re not of age to read this or you live somewhere where reading this isn’t allowed, don’t read this story. Copyright © 2010-2011 by The Lycanthrope. All rights reserved worldwide. See the full notice in Chapter 1. Comments and feedback are welcome.

Chapter 29 — Delays and Dangers

Near Shelby Township, Michigan

The morning’s fiasco had resulted in an intense mind-work session. Fortunately I’d known what needed to be done, so it only took a couple of hours. Laura had insisted that she was ready to spend a night apart from me. I’d been resistant at first, but when she pointed out that we had no idea what Harrison might want, I acquiesced.

“If he says he’d like to discuss things with you over dinner at your house, you can’t exactly say: ‘Sure, let me call up that new security girl from the HEP lab, who I’ve been plotting with to spy on you, and have her make us something for dinner.’”

She was right, of course. If she was going to be my secret weapon inside HGT, she needed to stay reasonably secret. I hoped that our vid calls hadn’t given Harrison’s watchers anything more than “Ben Lincoln is sleeping with Laura Novak” to report.

I was shocked by Harrison’s plans to create a “menial” class to serve the “elite” class. I was angered by his assumption that I agreed with his idea. I was enraged by his belief that I was actually intentionally trying to bring it to fruition in San Diego. I was absolutely livid that he considered my concubines to be inferior to women with PhD’s, political or business connections, wealth, or social status, and suitable only as breeding stock for his new class of servants and laborers. The red-headed bitch whose perfume I’d smelled in Harrison’s office had the degrees, connections, money, and status, but she wholly lacked the humanity, caring, and spirit that my girls had. Any one of my girls had Pamela beat by a country mile.

The darkening sky matched my mood. It wasn’t just the sun setting, it was the rapidly gathering clouds that threatened a foul night to match my foul disposition. I knew that I shouldn’t be alone, and I desperately wanted to tell my girls how much I loved them. I brought up the Saab’s comms system.

* * *

Julie was waiting for me when I got home. Her office in Detroit was a lot closer to my house than the HGT headquarters in Ann Arbor and her roadable was parked on the opposite side of the Mercedes in my garage, as I’d suggested. With the ugly weather on the way, I’d wanted our vehicles under shelter. The wind was picking up and driving a cold sleet before it as I closed the garage door behind the Saab. She was in the kitchen starting dinner. Helping her finish the preparations was a welcome distraction from the thoughts that had been bouncing around in my head during the trip home.

We cooked and talked. We ate and talked. We cuddled on the couch and talked. I’d spent most of my time over the past week with Laura or the various contract mothers, and I’d missed talking with Julie and just being together with her. I felt guilty over neglecting her like that, especially given how rough her previous relationship had been.

We talked about my visit to HGT, Harrison’s job offer, his plan for a society with what basically amounted to sanctioned slavery, and how he thought that my girls were just breeding stock for his new slave class. Outside the wind strengthened and drove sleet against the windows, but inside my anger was abating, soothed by Julie’s caring words and insights.

The comms system announced a vid call from M. Alvarez. I accepted the call and Martin and Teresa appeared on the screen.

“Hello, Ben!”

“Hello Teresa, you look good.” She gave me a steamy look that let me know exactly how she felt.

“Hello Martin, my brother. How are you?”

“Hello Ben. I am well.”

“Martin, Teresa, this is Julie.”

They greeted her.

“So,” I said, smiling, “are you calling with good news?”

“We are blessed, Ben. The doctor tell us Teresa will have twins!”

Congratulations were shared all around and we talked for a few minutes before disconnecting. Julie cuddled up against me.

“Teresa is… wow!”

“Yes, she is. She’s a very nice lady.”

“You know what I’m talking about, Ben. She could give volcanos lessons in how to be hotter.” She sat silent for a moment.

“I wish I could be hot like her, Ben.” She turned her head to look at me. “For you.”

“I’d much rather that you be hot like Julie than hot like Teresa. If you were hot like Teresa, I’d miss the Julie hotness terribly.”

“Compared to her I’m nothing, Ben.”

“Julie, over the past few weeks I’ve had sex with, what, at least fifteen different women. Each one has been different. Each one has been enjoyable. Some of them I love deeply. Some are just friends. But exactly ONE wonderful lady has made me feel like the God of Masculine Potency.”

“Me?” She asked meekly.

“You, my love. Without your wonderful ‘Julie hotness’ there would be no Scepter of Female Pleasure. Making love with you makes me feel like I can conquer the world. I’m not saying that it’s better than anyone else or anyone else is better than you, I’m saying that what you give me is absolutely precious and I wouldn’t trade it for anything, ever.”

“Thank you, Ben,” she said softly.

“You’re welcome, Julie, but I’m the one who needs to thank you.”

“Can we thank each other… properly?”

* * *

Julie was, as always, a soft kitten, responsive to the slightest variations and nuances. A soft stroke of my hand up the side of her firm breast brought a gentle sigh of pleasure. A firmer grasp of her smooth flesh elicited a “mmmm” of approval. Squeezing her nipple caused a sharp intake of breath. Licking it resulted in her arching upward to get more contact. Sucking on it got my head clamped to her breast when she wrapped her arms tightly around me.

Thrusting into her tight wetness let me watch her eyes widen and her lips part in desire. Changing the angle slightly made her giggle and rotate her hips underneath me. A hard, deep thrust let me hear her moan my name. Long, fast strokes treated me to a series of soft cries that climbed in pitch and volume as she built to her arching, clutching orgasm.

A few minutes of rest was all she needed before we would start again. Different playing techniques on my finely tuned sexual Stradivarius brought out different nuances and responses. Draws, pizzicato plucks, double stops, vibrato, Martele strokes, tremolo, and the myriad of other playing techniques bring a wide variation of tones from a violin. Deep thrusting, short strokes, hip rotation, angle changes, variations in pressure, and any other little change brought a seemingly endless variety of sweet responses from Julie.

I tried to prolong things as long as possible, but Julie’s moans, cries, and whimpers stroked my ego as throughly as her wetness stroked my cock, and my orgasm came just before her third.

We laid together for awhile, just holding each other and kissing softly. After a few minutes she gave me a kiss, then sat up so that she could slowly kiss her way down my chest and stomach. Soft, gentle kitten licks brought fullness back to my cock. She sucked me slowly, softly, lovingly until I was fully hard, then sat up and straddled me. Slowly she lowered herself onto my cock.

“I love you, Ben,” she said, her face happily serene. “You’re the most wonderful thing that’s ever happened to me, the most wonderful man I could ever hope to meet. I am yours and I will be yours forever.”

I started to respond, but she placed her finger over my lips to stop me. She lifted up until my cock came free, then reached underneath herself to move it backward slightly.

“I have one virginity left to give, and I’m so happy that I can give it to you, Ben. You’re the only man for me. It took me awhile to find you, but I finally did. And once I found you, you helped me find me. I was lost in doubts and fears, but you found me. Please take my virginity.”

“I love you, Julie. I accept you and I will always keep you. I accept your gift, but you need to take it very slowly and gently. If it hurts, you should stop. Just by offering, you’ve already given it to me, and that’s precious to me.”

She held me against her rosebud and slowly increased the pressure. Her face remained serene as I felt her sphincter relax. Slowly, ever so slowly, my cock started to push into her tight ass. Her nipples stood out like hard little thimbles as she kept up the downward pressure. My cockhead slipped inside her and her eyes widened.

“Oh!”

“Easy, Julie. Wait there to get used to it. If it hurts, we can stop.”

“God no! It’s good. So good!”

She didn’t stop, but kept sliding slowly down until my cock was completely buried in her ass. She rested there for a few moments before trying a tentative rotation of her hips. Moaning her approval, she slowly began sliding her ass up and down on my cock. Her thrusts became faster and deeper until she was hammering her ass up and down, burying my full length in her with each stroke. Her honey-colored hair whipped wildly around her head as she started screaming out her pleasure.

“Ahhh! Ahhh! AHHHHHHH! YES!” She collapsed forward onto my chest as her anus rhythmically milked my cock. Obligingly, I spurted jet after jet of come into her ass.

I don’t know which of us was more surprised to discover that the kitten had claws.

* * *

The lead story on the local morning news vids had been the brutal ice storm that still hammered away outside. Power lines were downed in many areas, and most businesses were closed. Julie had received a message from her employer stating that their offices were closed for the day and asking all employees to follow the government request for everyone to stay at home and not attempt to use their roadables.

We turned on the midday news to see that Governor Ellen Searles had held a video press conference and it had quickly become national news:

“…overwhelmingly favorable reception by the legislature, and I look forward to signing it into law very soon.

“The world had changed, and our laws need to change to keep pace. The great state of Michigan has always supported strong family values and we are continuing to do so by opening our arms to the families of today and the future. I encourage the other states in our great nation to follow our lead.

“If a married couple wants to have a baby, shouldn’t they be allowed to remain married and include the father of the baby in their marriage? If a man is fathering multiple babies with multiple women, shouldn’t he be allowed to marry any or all of those women to create a strong, loving family? Isn’t that the best way that we can encourage family values?

“This law will officially recognize, legalize, and support these plural marriages. Tradition has given us marriages between two people and two people only. Times have changed and the marriages of today, tomorrow, and the future may be between two people, three people, or as many people as are freely willing to enter into a marriage. If two or more consenting adults want to form a family, we will recognize that marriage and that family and fully support their right to be a family.

“I want you all to know that I intend to lead by example. My husband David and I have talked and once this law is passed, we’d both welcome the father of my baby to join us in our marriage…”

Ellen’s casual announcement of her pregnancy sent the reporters on the video conference into a frenzy of questions, some of which eventually got back to the plural marriage bill that was speeding through the Michigan legislature. The news anchors came back on and talked about how Ellen hadn’t identified the father of her child during the press conference before they moved on to rumors from other states starting to consider similar laws. Hawaii, New York, Oregon, and Utah were said to be enthusiastically rushing to bring similar bills to a vote. A few other states were said to be considering the idea. There was no mention of California.

“Even if she wasn’t a member of our family, I’d love that lady,” Julie said.

“You came up with a good framework for the bill, so I’d say you deserve credit, too.”

“But it was your idea originally, Ben. You were the one who thought of the plural marriage idea.”

“Actually, it was Cheryl who mentioned it to me, Julie. I guess there’s credit due in a lot of places. Still, you did a great job of putting things into legalese so that I could give it to Ellen.”

“Our family makes a pretty good team, Ben.”

My return to HGT showed up during the financial segment of the news, though not the way it had the night before. The big news was that HGT stock had shot up 23% on the news and was still climbing. Apparently investors liked the idea of me being back. I did some quick math in my head and came up with my new net worth being a little north of 34.4 billion dollars. It still felt like dirty money to me.

“I need to sell that stock.”

“You won’t be able to sell it all at once, Ben. There are limits on how much you can sell at one time, and you’re WAY beyond those limits. You might be able to sell one or two percent of your stock at a time without having to go through all kinds of government hassle, but I’m not even sure about that.”

Julie and I spent the next few hours talking about my financial situation and scheming up various scenarios that might give me a chance to confront Clifford Harrison without suddenly disappearing like the men from the conference had. We also took a couple of breaks and indulged her new fetish for anal sex.

We were still in plush terrycloth robes at 4:30 when Laura called.

“Hi Ben. Hi Julie. I just wanted to let you know that work called and said that they need me to fill in for the front desk girl at headquarters tomorrow. She’s going to be out for the day. They called and told me that yesterday, too, but HGT was closed today due to the weather. Anyway, I…”

The vid went dark and the lights in my house dimmed for a moment and then came back to full brightness. A tone sounded and the house management system announced that we had switched over to backup power. A small regenerative turbine generator system at the rear of the house provided backup power and took over within a fraction of a second when the main power failed.

A minute later Laura called back. She was now on her mobile and I could see that the room behind her was dark.

“Power’s out,” she said.

“Here, too, but I have a backup system. Are you OK?”

“Sure. It’s no big deal. The building doesn’t have backup power, but I’m fine. Besides, you know I can take care of myself.”

That she certainly could. She had black belts in Jujitsu and Aikido and she’d scored near perfect on the firearms qualifications when she’d been in training for HGT’s Security Services. Things like that had given me pause when she’d originally declared herself to be my slave and again when during the big meltdown just a couple of days earlier. Laura was capable of lethal force, whether or not she was armed. At the moment, though, another detail had caught my attention.

“Did I hear correctly that you’re going to Ann Arbor tomorrow to fill in for someone who’s out for the day?”

“Yes. They wanted me there today, but the storm closed everything down.”

If they wanted her to fill in for someone who would just be out for the day, how did that get moved from one day to the next? And if the girl was going to be out for multiple days, why wouldn’t they tell Laura that in the first place? It fit in with some of the scenarios Julie and I had been discussing. I looked at the vid screen and fixed Laura with what I hoped was a meaningful look.

“Honey, if you have to go all the way to Ann Arbor tomorrow, then I’d be twice as happy about things if you were here tonight. I have backup power and it’s closer to get there from my house.

“Well if it’s going to make you twice as happy, Ben, I’ll come over.”

“Please be careful, though. You’re going to need to stay grounded because the air lanes are still closed.”

“I know how to drive on the ground. I’ll be careful.”

“OK. I’ll see you in awhile.” I hoped that she’d understood the hidden message I was trying to get across.

Julie and I decided to put off dinner until Laura arrived, but we weren’t sure we’d have enough for all of us to have dinner and breakfast. We got dressed, then I brought up the entertainment system and placed a grocery order for automated delivery. On a hunch, I added a few items that I thought might be useful. The automateds were capable of ground travel, so the ice storm slowed them down but didn’t put them out of commission.

I was surprised when a chime announced a visitor at my front door about 40 minutes later. I didn’t know whether the automated or Laura had made better time than I’d expected. It turned out that it was neither.

“Hello Benjamin,” she said when I opened the door. She was dressed in a form-fitting ski suit that hugged her luscious curves. I could see Lauren Steiner’s roadable in my driveway about 30 meters behind her.

“Shelby! What are you doing here?”

“I’m freezing, Benjamin! How can you live in a place like this?”

The comms system rang as I invited her inside.

“I’ll get it,” Julie called from the living room.

“Nice outfit. You look spectacular in it, Shelby. Why are you in Lauren’s roadable?”

“The outfit is borrowed. Lauren’s vehicle is faster than Cheryl’s and probably less likely to be tracked. Getting here quickly was important because…”

“BEN! Come quickly!” Julie’s voice had a note of urgency.

Shelby had the presence of mind to stay in the entryway so that she wouldn’t be seen on the vid camera. I ran to the living room. The vid screen showed Ashley in her roadable. Her expression was grim, and I could hear sobbing sounds in the background.

“Ashley! What’s going on? Where are you going?”

“I’m taking Teresa to the hospital, Ben.”

“What’s wrong with her?”

“Teresa’s OK, Ben… It’s Martin; he got hurt at work and he’s at the hospital.” She glanced to her side for a moment, then looked back at me. She spoke quieter: “It’s bad, Ben.”

Intellectually I knew that I should be shocked, but the practical engineer in me took over.

“Is Cheryl at work?”

“Yes. She’s the one who called me. Martin’s work had already called Teresa. I just got her a couple of minutes ago.”

“Are you all set for now?”

“I think so. There’s not much I can do other than be here for Teresa and take her to the hospital to see what happened. She’s a wreck, Ben.”

“OK. I’m going to call Cheryl and make sure that Martin gets the absolute best care possible. Teresa?” The camera pulled back to show Teresa seated next to Ashley. She was hugging herself and crying as she rocked back and forth.

“Teresa, honey?” She didn’t respond. She appeared to be too overwhelmed.

“Teresa, I’m going to make sure that Martin has the best care possible. Don’t worry about the cost. I’m going to get the best doctors there and I’ll take care of everything. You just go and be there for my brother, OK?” She didn’t look up, but she did nod her head.

“Call me if you need anything, Ashley. I’m going to work things through Cheryl so that Teresa doesn’t need to bother with them.”

Ashley nodded. She knew that Teresa was in no mental state to deal with money and specialists. She disconnected and I contacted Cheryl on her mobile. She looked shaken and angry.

“Ben! Martin is…”

“I know, Cheryl. Ashley called me. She’s on the way there with Teresa. How is he?”

“He’s bad, Ben. Really bad.”

“What happened?”

“The foreman from his work came with him in the ambulance. He said that Martin shut down his bulldozer and got out for a break. Martin was walking in front of the bulldozer when the turbine started up and it went into gear. It pinned him against the side of a building. His legs and pelvis are crushed, Ben. There’s a lot of internal damage. He’s in surgery and they don’t know if he’ll make it.”

“How the hell did the dozer do that?”

“The foreman said that it’s impossible. He said that it shut itself back down after it rammed Martin into the wall. He had to get in and restart it to back it away so they could free Martin. He said that all of the controls were locked and safe positions. Martin shut it down the right way. He was talking as if the machine was possessed or something… Ben?”

I was lost in my own thoughts for a moment. The image of Clifford Harrison came to my mind, unbidden:

“It’s not a big deal, Ben. I’m just going to fix a little thing for you. I insist, and I think you’ll like it when you get it.”

The bastard had been talking about Martin.

I looked back up at Cheryl. My face must have betrayed my feelings and thoughts. Cheryl figured it out.

“Ben, this shit has to stop… now.”

“Yeah, Cheryl. It does.” I refocused on the immediate situation.

“Are you allowed to act as… I don’t know what it’s called… Guardian? Care coordinator? Something like that for Martin?”

“Teresa’s the one who should be doing that, Ben. She’d have to authorize me doing it.”

“She’s in no shape to deal with things. When Ashley gets there, I want you to try to talk to her and get her to allow you to run Martin’s care. I want him to have the best care possible, Cheryl, even if that’s not at your hospital. Find the best specialists and get them. I don’t care what it costs. Can you authorize a deposit from me to your main account?”

She did so, and I made a transfer from my account.

“There. You have ten million dollars to pay for whatever Martin needs. I don’t give a damn about insurance or anything like that. Don’t let anything slow down getting him the best care possible. If you need more money, let me know.” She didn’t bat an eye.

“I’m on it, Ben. I’ll call Ashley to let her know what’s going on and I’ll have her bring Teresa here first.”

“Thanks, hon. Please let me know when you hear anything about Martin.”

“I will. And Ben…” Her anger was obvious.

“I know. I’m on it, Cheryl.” She nodded grimly and disconnected.

I collapsed back onto the couch, the shock finally hitting me. Julie sat beside me, offering comfort, though I could tell she was frightened. I felt Shelby sit on the other side of me and wrap her arm around me.

“Clifford Harrison?”

“I think so, Shelby. He didn’t like the idea that Teresa was still with Martin.”

“Something is happening, Benjamin. That’s why we’re here. I didn’t come here alone.”

I looked out the window, but the glare from the headlights of Laura’s roadable turning into my driveway obscured my view of the other vehicle. My shock dissipated, replaced by cold resolve. Whether concubine or slave, I always drew strength from having my girls nearby. I stood up, turned to face Shelby and Julie, and repeated Cheryl’s simple truth.

“This shit has to stop… now.”