The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayed Downstream

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 9 — Being Neighborly

El Cajon, California

I awoke to the sound of muted female voices. I was alone in the bed, and the bedroom door was closed. I pulled on my underwear and pants and walked barefoot down the hallway toward the voices. Ashley was sitting at her dining table in a light robe, having coffee with a girl who looked to be in her mid-twenties. The girl had short bob-cut blond hair, blue eyes, full lips, and large breasts with very erect nipples pushing out the front of her white tank-top.

“Good morning, Ben. I’m sorry if we woke you,” Ashley said, rising. “This is Cheryl Masterson. She lives upstairs. We, um, woke her up last night.” She gave me a quick kiss.

“Nice to meet you Cheryl. Sorry about the noise.” I stepped toward the blond and offered my hand. She stood up and pushed her breasts upward, smiling coquettishly as she looked me up and down. She couldn’t have been more than five feet tall. Her breasts bounced as she stepped forward so shake my hand.

“What the HELL do you think you’re doing?” yelled Ashley. I turned to look at her, puzzled.

“I see what you’re doing Cheryl, and if you think you’re going to steal him away from me with your gigantic tits, GUESS AGAIN!” Ashley was fuming.

“I wasn’t doing anything, Ashley,” Cheryl said, still smiling seductively at me.

“The hell you weren’t Cheryl…”

“Please stop,” I said. Loud yelling irritates me. Starting the day off with it really irritates me.

And just like that, they stopped. Both girls stood with their eyes downcast, looking very contrite. I half expected it from Ashley, but Cheryl’s look of subservience surprised me.

I turned to Ashley and spoke so only she could hear me: “Ashley, are you going to be the mother of my child?”

“Yes, Ben,” she said quietly, her eyes still downcast.

“Then please start acting like it.” She flushed with embarrassment.

“Please excuse us for a couple of minutes, Cheryl.” I took Ashley’s hand and led her back to the bedroom, closing the door behind us.

“What was that all about?”

“I’m so sorry, Ben,” she said through tears. “I don’t want to lose you and I’m scared.”

“You’re not losing me, Ashley.”

“But you didn’t see what she was doing, how she was coming on to you.”

“Of course I saw it. A blind man could have seen it.”

“I’m sorry.” She was hugging herself. “I felt so scared.”

“Ashley, do you remember what we talked about yesterday? Do you remember talking about how I’m going to need to have lots of babies with lots of women?” She nodded.

“And do you remember when I told you that I’m not going to get you pregnant and abandon you?” She nodded again.

“I meant that, Ashley, and I still mean it. You’re not going to lose me. We’re going to be parents, even though it’s going to be an unusual situation. You have to understand that I’m going to be the father of a lot of children, though, with a lot of women—maybe even Cheryl or others you know. And I’m not going to abandon any of the mothers of my children. They’re not going to lose me and neither are you. This is all as new to me as it is to you, but we’ll figure it out together, OK?”

“OK, Ben.”

I pulled her to me and hugged her.

“I’m so embarrassed,” she said. “How can I go out there after the scene I made?”

“Trust me, OK?” I said, taking her hand and opening the bedroom door. She nodded and followed me with her eyes lowered.

Cheryl was still standing where we left her and still looking very contrite.

“OK, we’re back. Sorry for keeping you waiting, Cheryl.” She nodded, but didn’t raise her eyes.

“Cheryl?” She looked up at me. “Tell me something that really embarrasses you.” She only hesitated a second.

“I tell everyone that I don’t have a middle name, but I do. It’s Ursula. Cheryl Ursula Masterson. My initials spell CUM.” Her cheeks flushed red and she looked back at the floor. I looked back at Ashley.

“Are we OK here now?” Ashley nodded.

“I’m sorry, Cheryl,” she said. Cheryl nodded, still looking downward.

“Good. You’ve exchanged embarrassment so things are even and we’re all friends again. Now let’s all kiss and make up, OK?”

I plead ignorance and inexperience here. I really didn’t expect Ashley to hug and kiss me, then turn and share an embrace and a firm kiss on the lips with the little blond. My mouth was still hanging open in surprise when Cheryl reached up and put her hands around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss, and she took full advantage of my open mouth with her tongue. When she finally let me go, I turned to look at Ashley. She smiled in acceptance.

“Um, OK then,” I stammered, my cheeks burning. Both girls giggled.

“What’s up for you today, Ashley,” I asked, trying to move on.

“I have to be at work at 11:00 and I’m working through to 9:00 tonight. I need to leave soon.”

“How long will you have to wait for the San-Trans after you’re done?”

“Not long, only about 20 minutes.”

“OK. Before you go, can you authorize me for your door lock?”

“Sure.” She went to her network terminal and brought it online. Her setup wasn’t even as sophisticated as the one in the Saab, much less what I had at home, but it did what she needed. She verified her identity with the biometric scanner, then had me do the same and granted me access to her door lock. That was all it took; much easier than having to go to a hardware store and have a key made.

“Thanks, hon,” I said, giving her a quick kiss. I leaned close to her ear and spoke quietly.

“Are you OK with giving me the name of your gynecologist?” She nodded and brought it up on the terminal and mailed the information to me, then shut down the terminal.

“I’ve got to get dressed for work now or I’ll miss the San-Trans,” she said, heading toward the bedroom.

“I want to talk with Cheryl,” I called after her. I was curious why Cheryl seemed to be obeying me much like Ashley was obeying me.

“Will you sit with me?” I asked her. She sat at the table.

“Why did you tell us about your middle name, Cheryl?” She thought for a few moments.

“Because I wanted to, Ben.”

“Why did you want to if it’s something that embarrasses you?”

“I don’t know. I just wanted to. You asked me to tell you something that embarrasses me, and I wanted to tell you that.”

“OK, fair enough. Did you kiss Ashley, or did you just let her kiss you?”

“We both kissed each other.”

“Do you usually kiss girls like that?”

“No. I haven’t kissed a girl since I was twelve.”

“So why did you kiss Ashley and let her kiss you?”

“I wanted to. It felt the same as the middle name. You told us to kiss and make up and I just wanted to. I wanted to kiss you, too.”

“How do you feel about me now, Cheryl?” She blushed.

“I’m really turned on. I want you to make me come so I scream like Ashley.”

“There are some important things you need to know, Cheryl. First, Ashley is almost certainly pregnant.” Her mouth dropped open in shock.

“You’ve heard about the group of men who can get women pregnant? I’m one of them. That means that if we have sex, you’re probably going to get pregnant. That’s an important decision, Cheryl. A baby is a huge responsibility, and you need to think about it with a clear head, right?” She nodded her head slowly, probably a little overwhelmed by the concept.

“I want you to think about whether or not you want to be a mother, Cheryl. Think about whether or not you want to have and raise a baby. Ashley told me up front that she wanted one, but you’re not Ashley, you’re Cheryl. What matters is what’s right for you. You need to think about that with a clear head, OK?”

“OK,” she agreed.

“Are you going to be around today?”

“Until 5:00,” she said. “I’m on a night shift today.”

“I can stop by your apartment later and talk about it, if you want. I need to get washed up and get some breakfast, anyway.”

“That would be good, Ben.” She still seemed to be overwhelmed by the idea that she could have a baby.

“OK, I’ll see you later then, Cheryl.” I helped her up and walked her to the door, closing it behind her.

Ashley was in the bathroom, brushing her hair.

“Are you going to knock her up?” She asked as I entered.

“I don’t know yet,” I said honestly. “She needs to think about whether a baby is right for her.”

“You should, you know. You need to make lots of babies and Cheryl is hot. She has gigantic boobs.”

“I like yours just fine,” I said, as I stepped behind her and reached around to cup her breasts. She swatted at my hands.

“Mine are going to be busy feeding our baby. You need to find other girls to have your babies so there will be a whole lot of little Ben Lincoln babies. Cheryl’s hot, you should do it.”

“Well it certainly doesn’t hurt that she’s hot, but it’s her decision.”

“Did you tell her that you’re not going to leave her to have the baby alone?” Ashley seemed to be assuming that Cheryl would be having my baby. I was surprised at the reversal in her attitude from earlier.

“No, hon, I didn’t. I only want her to think about if having a baby is right for her. If I told her about that, she’d think about how she wouldn’t have to take all the responsibility for raising the baby. I want her to think about her and the baby. I’ll tell her the rest later, if it comes to that.”

“So I may come home later and hear you two going at it upstairs until all hours?” She smiled to let me know she was teasing.

“Nope. She said she’s on night shift today, so I can make you scream all night and we won’t have to worry about waking her up.” Ashley shuddered at the thought and her nipples tented her blouse.

“I’ll be right here waiting to do that to you when you get home,” I said. “Unless, of course, I find someone hotter than you, in which case you’ll find me in the hospital.” I kissed her lightly and swatted her firm ass.

“Now get going before you’re late for work.” She pouted playfully at me, but complied.

* * *

Cheryl’s breasts weren’t really gigantic. They were large, to be sure, but it was the contrast between their size and how small the rest of her was that made them look much bigger. They bounced and shimmied quite impressively when she climbed onto her bed and knelt between my legs.

I’d given her time to think about it. I’d showered. I’d retrieved my toiletries from the Saab and made myself presentable. I’d gone out and found a place that served a late breakfast. I’d gone shopping and gotten clothes for a few more days. I’d checked my messages through the network terminal in the roadable and watched yet another video from Cho asking me to father her grandchild. I was going to have to get back to her later, when it was daytime in Korea. I’d called and scheduled a meeting with Ashley’s gynecologist in two days.

By the time I knocked on Cheryl’s door, she’d had nearly four hours to think about it. I didn’t expect the door to open instantly and for a naked Cheryl to grab my arm and yank me inside and down her hallway saying, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” all the way to the bedroom. The shorts and casual shirt I’d bought came off pretty easily in Cheryl’s impatient hands and I’d quickly found myself on the bed with the busty little pixie kneeling between my legs.

“Wait a minute, Cheryl.” She froze and looked at me. “Are you sure that you want to have a baby?”

“You don’t understand, Ben. Things are different now. Have you noticed how there aren’t many girls in their 20’s and 30’s who are married or have boyfriends?”

“Now that you mention it, that does seem to be the case. I wasn’t really looking for it, but when I was out earlier it did seem that there were only a few couples, and mostly single guys and girls.”

“That’s because girls get too frustrated, Ben. Oh, we date, and we have sex, and once in awhile a girl and a guy will fall in love and they’ll have a long term relationship or maybe get married, but mostly it’s just frustrating. We know we can have babies, Ben, but we know that men can’t get us pregnant. We WANT to have babies, but it’s like we keep being told ‘no.’ It’s frustrating as hell, and I guess we kinda blame it on the guys because they’re shooting blanks. I want a baby. I’ve wanted a baby for years.”

“Why didn’t you tell me this earlier, Cheryl?”

“I was going to, but you said that I should think about it and what it would mean to my life, and that sounded like a good idea, so I did. I still want your baby.”

“OK, but first I want to tell you the same thing that I told Ashley. We’re in a situation that hasn’t happened before in history that I know of. I’m going to make lots of babies, with lots of women. Even though that’s the situation, you need to know that I’m not going to just get you pregnant and then abandon you, Cheryl. You’re going to be the mother of my baby…”

“Babies,” she said in a hopeful tone.

“One thing at a time. You being the mother of my child means that we have a special connection. I’m going to help you raise our child and be as much of a father as I can in this weird situation. I’m still figuring things out, Cheryl, but I want you to know that I’m going to do my best for you and our child.”

“Wow! I never expected… Thank you, Ben. Can I ask you for something right now?”

“Sure, what do you need?” Her eyes lidded with desire.

“OK, I absolutely love doing this, but the taste of come is yucky. Can you please let me know and not do it in my mouth?”

“Of course.”

“Great!”

Cheryl bent forward and stroked one large breast up the length of my cock, then she repeated using the other breast. Back and forth she went. I could feel the hot hardness of her nipples against my shaft.

“That’s nice,” I told her.

“Mmmmm,” she replied. She alternated back and forth a few more times. She paused and gave me a look of pure lust, then plunged her mouth onto my cock.

Calling Cheryl’s oral technique “aggressive” would be like calling a tidal wave “damp.” She liked to suck hard and move fast. Her head pistoned up and down quickly with one of her tiny hands jacking my shaft and the other stroking my scrotum.

“Shit that’s good,” I said through gritted teeth. “I’m not going to last long before I want to come in your mouth. I’ll tell you, though.”

She released the hand she had around my shaft and drove her mouth deep onto my cock, popping my cockhead into her throat. She shortened her bobbing motion, but didn’t slow down, rapidly stroking my cock in her throat, then she pulled back for several long strokes with hard suction before taking me back into her throat for more quick, short strokes. Her hand kept stroking and gently massaging my scrotum. As she lifted back up for more long strokes in her mouth, I could feel the familiar tightening in my crotch.

“I’m going to come soon,” I warned her. She continued the long, fast strokes, sucking me hard.

“Cheryl, I’m going to come!” She slid her other hand underneath me and probed my anus with her finger as she swirled her tongue around my cockhead. That launched me way past the point of no return and I erupted in her mouth.

“SHIT, CHERYL, STOP!” She lifted her mouth off me. My hips were twitching spasmodically as my cock kept spurting onto her breasts, my stomach, and the bed. She sat back on her heels and waited for me to recover.

“Why didn’t you stop?” I asked, panting.

“You wanted to come in my mouth and I thought it would be a nice thing to do for you.”

I thought for a few seconds. Cheryl seemed to be doing whatever I said and rationalizing what she did as if it was something she decided to do herself. I was pretty sure she was obeying me, even when I wasn’t really trying to give her commands. Ashley was definitely obeying me, but she’d declared herself to be my property to command as I wished. I wondered if that was the “binding effect” that Harrison had mentioned and if it was affecting Cheryl. She was still sitting between my legs, looking like she was worried she’d done something wrong.

“It was incredible, Cheryl,” I reassured her, “but I thought you didn’t like the taste?”

“I don’t,” she said, making a sour face over the taste in her mouth. I wondered if I could test my theory and maybe help her out at the same time.

“But my semen is different, Cheryl. I have sperm in mine and that makes it taste very good to you.”

“Oh my God, you’re right!” She leaned forward and started licking the come off my stomach.

This went far beyond either the obedience or “binding effect” that Harrison had described. One moment Cheryl was disgusted by the taste of my semen in her mouth and a moment later, with just a single statement from me, all of a sudden it was like her favorite flavor of ice cream. I was starting to wonder how extensive Harrison’s human testing of the nano-proteins had been when Cheryl discovered a few drops that had landed high enough on my stomach to tickle me when she licked them off. I laughed and squirmed and she got a few seconds of enjoyment from tongue-tickling me before I told her to stop.

Obediently she stopped and sat back on her heels. A mischievous look came into her eye. She straightened up, thrusting her chest out, and slowly started sliding her hands up over her flat stomach toward her large breasts.

“Oh look,” she said, glancing down at her breasts, “there’s something yummy here.” Cheryl made a sexy show of lifting her right breast up and licking the come off the top of it.

“Mmmmm, here, too.” Fixing me with a sultry gaze, she lifted her left breast and licked a dollop off it.

“Oh, that feels so good. You know what else feels good?” She used both hands to lift her left breast up high and stuck her little pink tongue out to lick her erect nipple. Her erotic show was having the desired effect and my cock was beginning to harden. Cheryl noticed immediately and climbed up to straddle me.

“You made me all wet, Ben,” she said, rubbing her slick slit up and down on the underside of my cock. “Are you going to make me pregnant now?”

I grasped her hips and pulled her up a little to free my cock from between us. She leaned forward and put her hands on my shoulders with her breasts hanging down freely. I pushed upward and slowly slid into her wetness.

“Yes,” I said. Cheryl sat up to get me as deep inside her as possible.

“Oh fuck, that is some good cock,” she moaned.

In hindsight, I wish I’d had more control. Between her erotic show, her wanton sexuality, and the little stunt she’d pulled trying to seduce me that morning, I let my ego run away with me.

“It’s great cock, Cheryl; incredible cock. It does things to you that no cock has ever done before. It makes you feel hotter than you’ve ever felt before, sexier than you’ve ever felt before. Hotter, sexier, dirtier, wetter, naughtier, lustier, so turned on. It’s the perfect cock that completes you sexually in every way. It gives you ecstasy beyond anything you’ve ever imagined. Over and over, Cheryl.”

She didn’t have screaming nuclear orgasms like Ashley. Her orgasms were almost silent—head thrown back, mouth stretched open, stomach muscles clenched, shuddering full body orgasms. I kept thrusting into her as she shook through orgasm after orgasm. I fired my load into her during one of them, and still she continued coming over and over. Finally I figured it out and pulled her down onto my chest so I could pull my cock out of her. She laid on top of me for several minutes, twitching occasionally with orgasmic aftershocks. Finally the twitches faded away, but they were replaced with sobs as she cried into my chest. That was when I realized what an asshole I’d been.

“I’m sorry, Cheryl. I’m so sorry.” I held her close to me as she continued crying. “I’m sorry, baby. I’m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?” She lifted her head off my chest and looked up at me through wet eyes.

“Stay,” she said.

“I’ll stay as long as you need me to, baby.” She shook her head.

“No, stay-stay. You’re going to leave. Don’t go. Stay.”

“Stay how, hon?”

“Ashley said you live… where? Minnesota?”

“Michigan.”

“Same thing as far as I’m concerned. You’re going back there. You’re going to be on the other side of the country and I’m going to be miserable. Don’t do it. Stay here. Move in with me. I’ll have hundreds of your babies and I can spend all day raising them and all night sucking on Mister Yummy Cum.”

She slid herself down to make sure I knew “who” she was talking about. As soon as her vagina touched my soft cock her eyes opened wide in surprise and her whole body began shuddering in orgasm.

Oops.

“Cheryl my cock now feels like a normal cock. It doesn’t do anything special to you that a normal cock wouldn’t do. Sorry about that, baby.”

She relaxed and laid her head back on my chest, breathing heavily.

“Please put it back, Ben,” she said, looking up at me again. “Maybe not quite as strong; I want to be able to feel that a few times a day without completely blowing out my stomach muscles, but I want it back. Please?”

“You know I’m changing you? Are you OK with that?”

“Of course I’m OK with it. I love it. I’m yours, Ben. You can do whatever you want to me. I just wish you didn’t have to leave. I know you have to get a lot of girls pregnant and all, but can’t you just move to San Diego part-time? You and Ashley have a thing going, so you’d be here with her and I could still see you, too.”

I hadn’t thought of that. There were a few things that kept me in Michigan, but none of them was a chain that couldn’t easily be broken. Did Ashley and I really “have a thing going?” I needed to think things through.

“That’s an interesting idea. Let me think about it, OK?”

“Are you serious?”

“I’m serious, Cheryl.” She smiled and scooted up to kiss me.

“You taste good all over… SHIT!” Cheryl exclaimed, looking at the clock. “I gotta get ready for work NOW!”

She rolled off me and headed for the bedroom door, then stopped. Turning in profile to me she arched her back, displaying her busty figure. She rested her hand against the side of her face, then slowly slid it down over her neck, out over her breast and nipple, then down across her stomach and between her legs. She stroked up and down her slit a couple of times and then crooked her finger so I could see her slip it into herself. She pulled it out and raised it to her mouth and made an exaggerated show of tonguing it and sucking it into her mouth.

“Mmmmm. We taste good together, too.” She smiled mischievously. “I just wanted to give my baby’s father something to think about while he makes up his mind.” She giggled and ran out the door toward the bathroom.

I was going to have a baby with an erotic exhibitionist.