The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betsy: Collar and Cuffs Party

MC, FF, MF, BD, MA

Betsy was a contributor to the Erotic Mind Control Archive and had an active fantasy life. Her writings attracted the attention of Heather another author who helped Betsy explore. Betsy was keen on doing primary research, but how much research was too much? She Was Betsy in over her head?

Betsy looked at the text just sent to Heather. “I will be there Mistress.” She chuckled and convinced herself that this was all done in the interest of primary research for her stories and it would make her a better author in the long run. What she could not deny was the thrill she felt in her pussy as she typed and sent the words. That was a new and strange reaction for her. If someone had told her a week ago that this was going to happen, she would have declared them insane, yet here she was and the text was already sent.

She looked down at the ticket. It was for a city 600 miles away and for the following weekend. She saw a Friday flight up and a Sunday flight back. In the back of her mind, she wondered what she had gotten herself into, but then she smiled as she recalled the past night, or what she could remember of it. It was without a doubt one of the most erotic evenings she had ever spent and her body was still tingling with every moment she recalled. That afternoon, she checked out and flew home all the while thinking of the adventure that lay ahead.

Throughout the week, Betsy’s mind played tricks on her as she wondered what the next weekend had in store for her. Heather did her part increasing the tension with some well placed phone calls where it was evident she used a trigger phrase on Betsy just to show she could. After one phone call, Betsy awoke in her bed, naked and with the scent of arousal in the room. When she touched herself, she found that she was extremely wet, clear evidence of Heather’s engagement. On Thursday, Heater called her at her law office. Ten minutes later, Heather came out of a trance with Heather still talking. When Heather told Betsy to “check her purse,” Betsy did and found her panties that she wore rolled up in a ball. She realized she had slipped them off. When Betsy asked “how,” Heather laughed into the phone and said “my trade secret.”

Packing for the airport that night was a chore as Betsy had no idea what was planned. She did know that she was to wear the collar that passed as a high end choker necklace. When she slipped it on Friday morning and checked herself in the mirror, she whispered, “what have you gotten yourself into.”

The ticket was first class and the flight was enjoyable. To say that Betsy was nervous and apprehensive would be an understatement. Upon landing and getting her bags, she was headed for transportation when she saw a driver holding a placard with her name on it. Walking over, she introduced herself and was greeted with “Miss Heather sends her compliments.” He then took her bag, escorted her to the car and drove out of the city to a small resort hotel.

Check-in was already done and she was soon in a lovely room overlooking the ocean. As she unpacked her bag, she noticed a box on the bed. Opening it, she found a bikini that looked far too revealing; however, there was a note: “please have this on and be at the pool in 30 min, the collar is to remain on.” Betsy looked at the clock and quickly unpacked and then changed into the new suit. It fit her perfectly, but left little to the imagination. Luckily, she had brought a cover-up.

Walking over the pool deck, Betsy felt eyes on her. As she slipped off the cover-up, she almost felt naked in public for the first time in her life and she felt a thrill run through her body. Taking a lounge chair, she soon had a drink in her hand and was working on enriching her tan. At that moment her cell phone rang. It was Heather.

“You look wonderful in that suit my dear, how does it make you feel?”

Betsy hesitated and then whispered, “sexy.”

She could feel Heather laughing lightly. “Oh, I think you feel more then sexy, but we shall see later. For now, you know many eyes are on you....many eyes. How does that make you feel?”

Betsy felt a surge of energy burst across her body. That energy intensified as she whispered in reply, “aroused.” Heather laughed, “I see my pet has an exhibitionist streak.” All Betsy could whisper was “yes Miss Heather.” When Heather replied “good girl,” Betsy almost moaned and was glad the bikini was in black as she feared a lighter color would soon show how wet she had become.

Heather replied, “you will return to your room at 5. Follow the instructions and be ready for dinner at 7. I look forward to the weekend.” For a moment Betsy thought, “what the hell am I doing acting like this” and then she realized that not only was she enjoying it, but it was research that would add depth and color to her own stories.

At 5 pm, she returned to her room. Upon entering, she saw a box on the bed and a drink on the nightstand. There was a notecard on the box. “Betsy, please enjoy the drink, another will arrive at 6pm, dress and be in the lounge at 7pm. Wear what is provided and the collar....Heather.”

As she read the note, Betsy realized how aroused she had become. Picking up the drink, she sipped it. It was sweet, but strong. By 530, she was lightheaded and stepping into the shower. By 6pm, wrapped in a robe, she opened the door to room-service and a second drink. By 630, she was buzzed, but was slipping into a very sexy dress that was high above the knees, form fitting and revealing. After applying a final makeup touch-up, she applied her favorite perfume and checked herself in the mirror.

What Betsy saw made her pause. Staring back at her was a woman who looked sexy, sensual and a little apprehensive. She smiled.....“this is all research,” she said to herself as she walked out the door and down to the lobby.

The lounge was right off the lobby overlooking the ocean. At exactly 7pm, Betsy walked in and immediately spotted Heather sitting near a window with a great view of the ocean. She walked over with a smile and was warmly greeted. Heather whispered in her ear, “good girl, you wear my collar so well.” Betsy felt her body almost spasm which amused Heather. Sitting down, there was already a drink prepared for her. As she raised her glass responding to Heather’s mini toast, she could not help but hear her whispered words, “to a new adventure.”

Over drinks, Heather probed Betsy about how she felt all week. She then complimented Betsy on her look, while shooting an admiring look to Betsy’s leg. Betsy saw her own exposed thigh as the hem of the dress had ridden higher when she sat down, but she did not move to fix it. For her part, Betsy admitted the dress was a little more daring then she was use too, but she felt comfortable in it right now. Heather laughed, “better to be in it right now, then out of it, although that too could be fun.” Betsy immediately had an image of her sitting in lingerie across from Heather.

“I can almost read you mind,” Heather whispered as she studied Betsy’s face. “You are wondering how, I made that image shoot into your mind for a second, aren’t you?”

Betsy just lowered her eyes and nodded her head.

Heather looked at the lowered eyes and smiled. It was the perfect reaction. “Now look at me.”

Betsy stared Heather straight in the eyes. “You are well aware that I hypnotized you, you are an intelligent woman and know there are triggers that I can and have used, don’t you?” Again Betsy nodded her head. “Just remember, that hypnosis cannot force you to do anything you actually don’t want to do.” She then smiled, “you have reacted so well to your trigger phrases.”

Over dinner, Heather discussed Betsy’s research in greater depth. To demonstrate a point, she whispered a phrase to Betsy, and then watched as he dinner companion got up, walked across the room and disappeared in the hallway. Ten minutes later she was sitting across from Heather as if nothing happened. As Heather sipped her coffee, she commented, “before you leave, make sure that I give you back your panty.” Betsy blushed bright red when she realized she was now naked under her dress. When she asked “how,” Heather again mentioned that it was just a demonstration of the power of the mind. “Besides,” she added, “you do love following my instructions.”

After dinner that evening, Heather bid her farewell until the following night. “Get some rest tonight, you may need it.”

Returning to her room with her panty stuffed into her handbag, Betsy was aroused. She stripped naked and examined herself in the mirror; she liked what she saw. She touched the collar on her neck and felt a thrill run through her body. She watched as her nipples hardened and knew her pussy was already wet with excitement. Standing there, she touched. She did not care or know if this was a suggestion from Heather, but it made no difference. She wanted to feel the release she knew was lurking close and she got it. Within minutes as she stared into her own eyes on the mirror, her body exploded in orgasm almost bringing her to her knees. She slept naked under the sheets feeling more sexy and sensual then she had in years.

Saturday dawned with new instructions. Betsy was dressed and picked up at 11 am and was delivered to a spa. There, her hair was given a new style and more highlights. She received a facial and massage and finally another body wax after which her body was moisturized with a scented lotion. By 3 pm, she was back in her room where again a box had arrived. Instructions this time were very specific. As before, drinks were delivered to her room at 5 pm and at 6. At 6pm, a knock allowed a makeup artist to enter who did Betsy’s makeup for the evening and retouched her hairstyle.

Betsy then dressed in luxurious lingerie from La Perla.....nylons, garter, panty and bra, with heels. Looking in the mirror, she could not help but feel sexual. Betsy attached the gold cuffs to her wrists and then put on the outer coat as instructed. At 7pm, she left the room and headed to the lobby and the driver. Knowing how she was dressed under her outer coat, again caused a thrill to rush through her body.

As the driver opened the door to the car, Betsy was surprised to find Heather in the back seat. Climbing in, Heather handed Betsy a drink and issued a one word command...“drink.” Betsy knew better then to question and quickly finished the liquor. She now had a chance to look at her Mistress for the evening. Heather was dressed in a form fitting evening gown that was low cut and expensive. She looked like an elegant model. Looking across at her, Heather saw Betsy’s eyes examining her. “Eyes down from now on. This evening you must behave properly or I will be forced to punish you, do you understand?” Betsy nodded her head. Heather, not pleased reached across and pulled Betsy’s chin up so that their eyes met again repeating, “do you understand?” This time, “yes Mistress,” fell from Betsy’s lips.

By the time the car pulled up to what could only be described as an estate. Betsy was already light headed. Heather smiled, “trust me, it will make it easier.” As she got out of the car, she motioned for Betsy to do the same. Once standing in the evening darkness, Betsy was told to remove her coat, which she did. Heather then took a leash from her purse and snapping it to the collar, she led her Pet up the steps and into the main foyer.

Heather was greeted warmly by the host and hostess who did not even acknowledge Betsy’s presence. Finally the hostess looked towards Betsy and laughed, “I see that you have brought us a delicious treat this evening. I hope you are in the sharing mood.” Heather nodded to Betsy, “she is new to this and may need a little encouragement from the staff preparations.”

With that the hostesses signaled for an attendant and taking the leash from Heather handed it to the attendant with the command, “she is new, make sure she is ready for the evening’s activities.” Betsy was then led away into a side room.

Once in the room, her collar was checked to insure it was locked and after her panties were removed, locking cuffs were placed around her ankles. An attendant handed her another drink with another demand that she drink and Betsy did. Immediately she felt a warmth flow into her body and a sense of relaxation take over. For a moment Betsy felt as if she was detached from everything and was watching her own body, but that sensation cleared. She was then led back to Heather. Unlike the last party, there was no mask to hide her identity.

When Heather stopped to talk to some people, she whispered...“when I stop, you kneel and keep your hands behind your back. Betsy slowly knelt as gracefully as she could and assumed the position described by Heather. She kept her eyes down and fought her own arousal. The heat between her thighs was growing and she knew her nipples had hardened. When the host walked over and inquired why Heather kept her pet’s assets covered, Betsy quickly had her bra removed. Now’ kneeling in a garter and stockings, her shaved and smooth body was on display.

Heather moved on. At a third stop, an attendant walked over and whispered to Heather who nodded. The leash was again given to the attendant who took Betsy to a second side room where other women dressed as Betsy waited. They all seemed relaxed, but Betsy guessed, highly aroused. Handed another small vile of liquor, Betsy again was told to drink, which she did. Again, the warmth flowed into her stomach and beyond.

After 5 min of standing there, attendants walked over and had her kneel and then lean forward on all fours. Betsy felt something cold on her ass and before she could react and understand it was lube, her ass was penetrated by a gold hook that then ran up her back as a rod that was attached to the back of her collar. Any movement of the body caused the hook in her ass to move increasing her arousal. Standing was almost impossible. For the moment, Betsy was reduced to crawling.

Taken back to Heather, Betsy was now totally compliant. She was also on the edge of orgasm, a fact not overlooked by her Mistress. When she was finally allowed back into a kneeling position, Heather asked her, “are you enjoying yourself, my pet.” Betsy simply nodded almost afraid to speak. With a nod, two attendants got Betsy into a standing position where she was agin led away into a side room. In front of her was a wall and within a minute, she was bound to hooks on the wall that interacted with the wrists and ankle cuffs she wore.

Betsy knew she was exposed for all to see. Two other women were brought in and were attached to the wall on either side of her. Then, she saw the Syrians roll in. There were three of them, one for each woman and they were placed on a platform between each woman’s thighs and the platform was hydraulically lifted into place. Betsy, like the others was wet and had no problem accepting the dildo. She looked up for a moment and saw Heather there looking at her.

The vibrations started slowly and gradually increased. Betsy tried to ignore them, but the drinks provided earlier along with her previous rides on the machine worked against her. Before long, her hips were moving to the vibrations. The moans coming from either side of her also heightened the eroticism of the moment. She glanced left and right and saw two beautiful women close to orgasm. They like her had no choice and were at the mercy of the machine. Betsy felt a hand on her chin and looked up. It was Heather leaning close. She felt Heather’s lips on hers and then the whisper “cum for me.” Betsy’s world exploded in a combination of quivers, moans and fluid. One orgasm followed another. When Betsy was not having an orgasm, the women next to her were having theirs. The crowd grew and soon pictures were being taken. Betsy no longer cared as one orgasm after another ripped through her body. She lost concept of time.

And then the machine stopped. Betsy was removed from the wall and even the hook and back rod were removed from her collar. She almost collapsed onto the floor from exhaustion. “You did well my Pet,” brought her back to her senses.

Moving across to a larger room, Heather had Betsy watch another display. This time she was allowed to stand with Heather behind her. What she watched were clearly submissives who veterans of the scene. Some were naked; some were in latex, and many were bound, gagged, or restrained in some way. As Betsy watched, two women clad in latex and joined at the hip by a harness were impaling each other on a two headed dildo. No matter who moved or how, they were in a constant state of being fucked. Arousal was etched on their faces.

As Betsy stood there, she felt Heather’s hands wrap around her and pull her close. Her hands moved higher and soon had caressed and pinched each nipple until Betsy’s breasts were hard with arousal. Without warning, Heather clamped one and then the second nipple causing Betsy to moan slightly. Within moments of the clamping, Heather’s hand reached deeply between Betsy’s thighs and she whispered “open wide Pet.” Betsy responded immediately and felt Heather insert a remote control vibrator into her wet pussy. She immediately turned it on low. Betsy was filled with a deep humming sensation. Heather whispered in her ear, “if you cum, you will be punished.”

The hostess walked up to Heather and asked, “is your Pet almost ready?” Heather turned the vibrations to medium and nodded. Betsy focused on tamping the desire to cum from her mind and did not hear the side conversation.

Now the submissives on the floor stood off to the side and the hostess walked up addressing the guests. “Tonight, Heather brought a guest to us, someone researching the lifestyle, but bold enough to experience and not speculate.” With that, Betsy was pulled forward on her leash. “As you can see, she is not only intelligent, but beautiful and from the looks of it aroused.” The audience laughed a little.

As Betsy stood there, she felt someone place a blindfold over her eyes and she was plunged into darkness. She felt hands stripping the remaining garter and stockings off of her body until she knew she was naked. Finally, someone pulled on the nipple clamps as the vibrator switched to high. Her hips moved seemingly on their own. She heard the hostess’ voice, “control yourself Betsy, ride the sensation, but do not cum.” Betsy heard her own moan and voice beg “please.”

She was led to a center position where again her lags and arms were clamped and spread apart. Betsy could not stop her hips from moving and needed release. She begged over and over, but the more she begged, the higher the vibrations got. With a nod of her head, the submissives on each side of the room moved out to where Betsy stood. Each had a role. All Betsy felt were multiple mounts, hands, fingers and lips make contact with her body at the same time. It was pure sensory overload. When someone’s tongue swirled over her clit, she exploded. Her explosion caused a shock from the collar and a shot of pain followed by a crop landing on her ass. Again, cameras clicked as the audience loved the show.

The sensual torture went on and on. Each orgasm caused a follow-on punishment, but the punishment could not stop the next orgasm. Betsy was losing control. As the audience watched, she quickly lost the distinction between pleasure and pain. Pain became pleasure as the shocks, orgasms and crop all fell into one steady rhythm. Betsy could take no more and was overcome with a massive full body orgasm that left her screaming, gushing and spent. The audience applauded and walked away. Attendants moved in quickly, released her and brought her back to Heather. “Please see to her needs, and then bring her back to me as instructed.

Betsy could hardly walk but soon found herself naked under a soaking warm shower. She was given a drink and attendants saw to her needs. Within an hour, she had been cleaned, dried, pampered and dressed in a new outfit....a lovely cocktail dress that accented her body like nothing she had ever worn. Her hair was restyled and her makeup was redone. When she walked, she felt a U shaped vibrator that had been inserted into her and rested against her G Spot and over her clit. Each step caused a small ripple of stimulation.

The attendants did not leash her, but merely asked for her to follow them into the main room where guests again were mingling like it was a normal social event. Betsy immediately saw Heather and walked over. As she did, eyes turned following her movement. Betsy knew what she had to do, it was Heather’s turn for a surprise, or so she thought. Approaching, she looked Heather straight in the eye, smiled slightly and then slowly lowered herself to the floor kneeling. She looked up and simply said, “Mistress, thank you.” The room exploded in applause. Heather reached down and pulled Betsy to her feet. “Welcome to our world, you have passed the test.” She then whispered a phrase into Betsy’s ear.

The sunlight coming through the open window and the morning breeze woke Betsy. Initially disoriented, it took a moment to realize where she was located. She was back at her hotel but had no memory of how she got here. Over on the chair, she saw her dress and lingerie as well as her shoes. Betsy realized that she slept naked again. Standing, she realized that her collar was still on, but that the gold cuffs and now ankle cuffs were on a nightstand. She noticed something else. Each was engraved with her initials. On the collar there was a medallion. She immediately recognized it as the same one Heather wore around her neck. She knew the symbology.

Packing for the airport, images from the night before continually played in her mind. She felt herself growing wet and excited just at the thought of what happened. At that moment, her cell rang. It was Heather. “Yes, it can be addicting can’t it?” She paused for a moment. “Although this was merely a research project, there is now no going back and you know it as there is always more to research and explore.” Without hesitation, Betsy whispered , “yes Mistress.” When Heather heard these words and replied “good girl, until next time,” Betsy orgasmed holding the cell. When she recovered, the call was disconnected. She herself then whispered, “until next time.”