The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betsy’s Revenge

FD, MC, MA, FF, MF

Dr Choi no longer trusts Heather and enlists Betsy in a plot to replace Heather as head of her empire. Although Heather does not trust Dr Choi, she fails to understand the connection he has made with Betsy. All Betsy wants is revenge.

Betsy was asleep in her own little world. Since her exposure to HEAT weeks ago, her conscious mind had retreated into a far corner of her psyche and her physical and emotional world was now totally dominated by sex and the need for sex. Betsy was a dumbed down sex doll fully in Heather’s service. She truly was a ‘bitch in heat.” Dr Choi’s formula had exceeded expectations. Across the hall Shelly, Heather’s former assistant remained locked in her room unless let out for guest entertainment. Although still beautiful and physically attractive, Shelly was now intellectually stunted and morally bankrupt. She lived only for sex and she did not care who it was with friend, foe, married, single, straight’ bi, gay.....her lust knew no boundaries. When Heather observed her old friend she often remarked, “all of that from a pin prick.”

With the Choi formula, Heather again controlled her world. She could recruit, turn and train any beautiful woman, or man to her desires and whims. No business executive she targeted stood a chance. She acquired not only businesses but tremendous wealth using the formula. However, when Dr Choi overheard her newest plans for expansion, he began to worry. When she uttered the words, “he does not understand that his own work can be used against him,” Heather sealed her fate.

For months and unknown to Heather, Choi had been working on a reversal agent for his HEAT formula. Additionally, he was now working on a vaccine that would protect others from its effect if they were either accidentally or deliberately exposed to the powerful drug. After he heard Heather’s words, he sped up his research.

Visiting the estate, Choi told Heather that he had a new variant of the drug and he wanted to test on Betsy. They had an agreement that Betsy was to remain his human test subject for any of the experiments he needed while working on his formulas. Heather nodded her head and snickered silently knowing she had other plans for Choi.

When he walked into her room, Betsy was as he often found her, naked and laying on the bed playing with her wet pussy. Her eyes had a far away look and even his presence did not seem to register on her. “Betsy, come over here and stop that play. I need you to concentrate.” Betsy smiled at him and although the words registered, she made no move to comply. When Choi took out a new vibrator from its box and bribed her, Betsy was standing exactly where Choi wanted her within seconds. She was like a child bribed with a new toy, except Betsy was now into sex toys. Taking her arm, he injected a trial dose of his new antidote into his patient. Betsy remained stoic unaware of the syringe’s contents. If all worked well, Betsy would begin experincing the reversal of HEAT within a week.

Over the next few days, Dr Choi continually checked on Betsy. Whenever Heather questioned him about his new work, he diverted her interest with a scientific answer she would not understand. Heather knew fashion, but when he threw in words and concepts like neural receptors and Pavlovian responses, he knew she would draw a blank. Each day, he spoke to Betsy the same phrase, “Betsy, it is Dr Choi, I am trying to help you. If you understand what I am saying, just squeeze my hand. It is important that you say nothing and remain the same, do you understand?” Day after day he repeated the phrase as he tinkered with Betsy’s dosage. He was getting frustrated when suddenly on day 10, Betsy squeezed his hand. Shocked, he looked down and whispered...“good, good, things will get clearer and clearer for you, but your behavior must remain the same, do you understand?” Again, his hand felt the gentle pressure of a squeeze.

Betsy began to emerge from her mind fog. It was gradual at first, but then accelerated after she heard Dr Choi’s words. She began to understand and when he said she needed to act as they expected her to act, Betsy understood why. She was still at Heather’s estate. Suddenly, all of the memories trapped away and hidden now flooded back. How could Heather have done this to her? To others? She wanted to escape, but more then that, Betsy wanted revenge.

In the morning when Betsy was taken to shower, she saw first hand the effect of Heather’s treatments. Her body was adorned with multiple tattoos. Her hair was shorter and brightly colored and her breasts had been enlarged, especially her nipples. Metal rings hung from those nipples and she could see another one from a clit piercing. Betsy kept a stoic face until she got under the shower and then she cried. Her entire body seemed to be one erotic playground. Even the sensation of the needle spray from the shower seemed to excite her. Betsy, despite her best intentions, could not help but turn her breasts into the spray to intensify the feelings. When the spray hit her exposed clit, she orgasmed on the spot. Betsy was shocked at how her body responded quickly realizing the completeness of Heather’s control. She knew for now, the intense sexual responses helped her maintain her charade, but in the long run, Betsy hoped they could be turned down. She did not want to be just a sexual creature.

As she regained her memories and her personality, Betsy was careful to remain in the role Heather had designed for her. The most difficult part was remaining intellectually challenged. Although her IQ had quickly returned to her normal levels, Betsy needed to mask that fact. She continually spoke in short simple sentences and interspersed slang in her sentence structure. She knew that she was pulling it off as the staff often laughed at her as she struggled to express herself.

When Heather called for Betsy to be brought to her room, Betsy got a knot in the pit of her stomach. What if Heather knew something was amiss? What if Dr Choi had been caught? She also knew that Heather was a trained hypnotist and had embedded trigger words and phrases deep in her psyche. Although Choi’s antidote worked on the effects of HEAT, it did little to counter any mental conditioning Heather may have applied.

Betsy was escorted by an attendant into Heather’s office. Naked, Betsy knelt in the corner as was expected with her head down. For some reason, she instinctively began to play with the clit and nipple rings which seemed to please Heather who mocked her lightly.

“That’s my good girl, it is amazing what you become good at when you practice, in your case, it is playing with yourself.” Heather then laughed. “To think back to our first dinner and how bright and energetic you were as an aspiring writer, now look at you. I guess they are right when they say curiosity got the cat.” Betsy just smiled at Heather and kept her fingers busy. If Heather knew what was running through her mind, she would have been surprised. “You’ve gone from dressing like a model, to latex, to nakedness in short order. I must admit that I like the size increase in your breasts.” Heather then laughed, “oh, I forgot, I was just talking to myself as you don’t understand me or anything I was saying do you?” Betsy did not even look up.

Heather looked to an attendant, “at my party next week, I want Betsy to be the entertainment for guests to play with. Make sure her body is prepared and reinforce her training and her appetite for cock and pussy.” Walking over to Betsy, Heather patted her head like she would to any pet, “you’ll be such a good girl won’t you my dear?” Upon hearing those words, Betsy plunged two fingers into her sopping pussy for effect and moaned out loud. Betsy’s mind was torn, part of what she did was an act, but part of it was real and instinctive. She knew one thing, Heather had really screwed with her mind.

Back in her room, Betsy looked down at her naked body. Memories of what she had been forced to do under Heather’s control flooded back into her head. She tried to calm herself, any display of emotion would be a dead giveaway to her tormentor. Betsy was not sure she would ever resume a normal life, but she knew one thing, Heather’s world was about to change.

Dr Choi slowly revealed a plan over the next few days. On Saturday night, Heather was having another one of her famous collar and cuffs parties with her usual guests invited. Choi intended to do two things to interfere with the party and guests. First, he was going to insure the right amount of his formula was introduced to the water line supplying the ice machine and second he was insuring the punch given to each guest and enjoyed by Heather was doctored. However, for Heather, he had a syringe filled with the advanced formula of HEAT that he modified just for her. It would put her in heat, make her obedient, but also self-aware, Heather would understand everything going on, but would be unable to stop it. Betsy almost smiled, it was the perfect revenge. She just wanted to be the one to deliver the syringe into Heather’s body. In her mind, she had earned that right. Saturday could not come quick enough.

As the day of the party drew near, activity around the estate intensified. Betsy remembered how Shelly had been Heather’s right hand. All that ended when she had plunged a syringe into her shoulder delivering an irreversible dose of a modified HEAT formula. Now as she looked across the room, she saw Shelly being led on a leash like a dog. Betsy was sure that Shelly would be entertaining the guests tonight. Betsy saw Dr Choi, a regular guest at the estate. He did not even look at her in fear of communicating a message others could interpret. Betsy spent the afternoon wondering who Heather’s guest of honor would be, some unsuspecting young woman like she was in the past..

By 7pm, guests were arriving. Choi had nodded his head earlier affirming to her that the formula was in the punch and ice supply line. He also pointed out subtly where the syringe was hidden. Betsy was both nervous and excited. Tonight promised to be the end of a long nightmare.

The crowd arrived just as she remembered it. She remembered having her coat removed and standing in minimal lingerie while the elite leered at her. She recalled her sybian ride and how she performed for Heather’s entertainment and she remembered her slow but steady descent into a dark place. As she was kneeling in the corner like a doll on display, she watched the rich and famous sipping punch and drinks. They had no idea. When she saw Heather grab a punch cup and indulge, she almost burst out laughing, but she contained herself. Betsy was content kneeling in the corner on display for all to see realizing the tables were about to be turned.

When everyone was given one of Heather’s special drinks for her introductory toast and welcome, Betsy knew the time was drawing near. As she watched the crowd, she could almost see the effect. The slowing speech, the glazed look. What was humorous was the fact that given they all had been dosed, none seemed to notice the difference, to attendees, everything seemed normal. It was only when a clear headed Dr Choi walked to the center of the room and told all the attendees to kneel—and they did—that looks of confusion spread across the crowd.

Heather had a look of shock as her knees touched the cold marble of the floor. Dr. Choi laughed, “surprise, and it is not even your birthday.”

Nodding to Betsy, Dr Choi waved for her to come up to the center of the circle where Heather was kneeling. As Betsy walked up, her breasts swaying with nipple rings, Heather got her second shock as she realized that her pet had somehow regained use of her mind. Walking past Heather, Betsy looked down and whispered, “they say payback is a bitch, I guess we will see.” Betsy continued to walk and reached into a bookcase where the syringe was kept. She took great pleasure in showing it to Heather. “Soon, you will join your former friend Shelly as you both enjoy the benefits of HEAT. Don’t worry, Dr Choi modified this especially for you so that you will remember everything.” With that, Betsy pierced the soft skin of Heather’s shoulder and emptied the contents of the syringe into her body.

Heather screamed “noooo,” but her mind already knew it was too late. She had witnessed the effects of the drug over the months and understood what had been done to her. As Betsy watched, Heather’s eyes glazed over and a tingle and growing heat formed between her thighs. Within minutes, she was sweating and her nipples were poking out from the material of her dress. Betsy could smell Heather’s arousal and mocked her....“getting wet and ready I see.” By the 10 minute mark, Betsy had Heather naked on the floor and within 15 minutes, the former Mistress was busy fingering herself in an attempt to reach orgasm. “How the mighty have fallen,” quipped Betsy.

Dr Choi, never one to pass up an opportunity, declared it ‘party time’ and for his first official act ordered the guests to strip, which they cheerfully did not realizing they were no longer in control.....somehow, kneeling and naked seemed to go together. Over the next two hours, Betsy watched as Heather fucked man after man never seemingly satisfied. She looked over to Dr Choi, who was having his cock sucked by a blonde socialite in her late 20s commenting, “I hope Heather is on the pill, or she is in serious trouble, she’ll never know who the dad was.” Then she turned and directed one of Heather’s attendants to move between her thighs and pleasure her with tongue commenting, “leave it to Heather, she did have a trained staff.”

When the evening was over and the guests were sent home, Choi and Becky looked at the carnage around them. “Well, those guests will do our bidding forever while the staff will now serve you.” Continuing, Choi said, “all I want is access to research money.” Betsy nodded, “that my Dear doctor will not be a problem.” Now in full control of her mind, Betsy laughed, “I am sure moving forward Heather will give us whatever we want.” Looking over at Heather kneeling on the floor, Betsy watched as another strand of cum dripped from her pussy. She looked to her staff now fully compliant to her wishes. “Take her and clean her up, make sure to wax that pussy. Bring her to my room when you are done. In case you wonder, my room is her old room, I am now the mistress of the estate.”

Within the hour, Heather was delivered into Betsy’s room. When Betsy told her to kneel, she fell to the floor. Although Heather’s mind wanted to resist, her body obeyed any command Betsy gave it. She looked down on Heather, “Choi has really outdone himself.” For the next 30 minutes, Betsy issued Heather the new instructions for her life moving forward. She would keep her mind, but could only use it to serve Betsy. She would sign over assets and control immediately. Finally, she was incapable of telling anyone about what was going on or doing/plotting harm to either Choi or Betsy. When asked if she understood, Heather just nodded her head. When Betsy remarked “good girl” a slight moan escaped from the former mistress’ mouth.

When Heather whispered “please don’t do this to me,” Betsy had to laugh. “Why not, you did it to me. Besides after your performance earlier, it seems being in heat appeals to you.” Betsy looked down, “God Heather, you were such a slut.” Betsy stood and opened her robe. She motioned to Heather and then whispered, “crawl over here.” Heather did. Within minutes, Betsy had her former tormentor pleasuring her body. Heather’s tongue seemed to know just where to touch to provide Betsy with the optimum pleasure. When Betsy finally came, she flooded Heather’s face with her juices.....juices she was not allowed to remove.

Over the next few weeks, Betsy gained full, legal control of the estate and enterprise. Choi was given his research dollars and access to the house staff as test subjects and Heather’s body was modified to Betsy’s liking. For herself, Betsy worked with some of the women who were party guests and dosed to change her look and appearance. One, a doctor, volunteered to reshape her breasts into something more pleasing and beautiful. When her “new friends” were finished with her, Betsy was literally a new woman—beautiful, sexy, intelligent and a fashion icon. She commanded the social scene and no one seemed to know why. Even the powerful in the city seemed to do her bidding.

Heather meanwhile descended into darkness. Her mind recalled everything and rebelled, but her body obeyed. She was truly Heather’s plaything. No act of depravity seemed out of bounds and what was most disturbing is the HEAT formula just made Heather want more. As Betsy walked into her office, she was greeted by the scene of Heather skillfully sucking Dr Choi’s cock. Laughing, Betsy remarked, “I see you are enjoying the benefits of your work doctor.” Choi just laughed and nodded. “Who knew Heather was this talented.” In her mind, Heather screamed, outwardly, she used her tongue on the head of Choi’s penis to capture a drop of pre-cum. Betsy laughed, “she seems so conflicted.”