The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Better Body

May couldn’t have been more excited. At age 24, May was just shy of six feet tall, but had no figure at all. She had deep black hair, and fairly well tanned skin, complemented by brilliant blue eyes, but her chest was flat, and she didn’t have much for hips either. She was quite skinny, almost looking as if she were anorexic. So when she heard they were looking for a women to test a new product that might promise her a better figure without surgery, without even having to pay, she was enthusiastic to say the least.

The product she would be testing was meant to be a form of diet suplement. It took away the need to eat, supposedly, by providing all the needed nutrition and energy you would need each day, and then somehow it was supposed to help burn off excessive energy to prevent the build-up of fat. She wasn’t sure how any product could do all that, but the pamplet she read noted that some previous tests showed that some women showed a drastic improvement in overall figure, regardless of whether they were fat to start, or deathly thin, like she was.

She arrived at the clinic where she was meant to pick up the test product. Upon entering, she was greeted by a woman, a pale blonde with blue eyes, who looked like she came out of the playboy mansion. She was wearing a suit, but despite the professional attire, it only served to make it look more like a porn movie outfit.

“You must be May Jenkins,” the woman said with a cheery voice. “It’s good of you to help us in our research. You might have noticed, but I myself have tested the product. I do think you will say that the results are wondrous.”

May couldn’t deny that this woman had an ideal figure, though perhaps too ideal. Still, anything would be better than how she looked now. She hadn’t had a boyfriend since eighth grade, and it was only for two months before she was dumped for a girl with better looks. As much as she hated giving in to the need to look good, she couldn’t see any other way to make herself noticed.

The woman handed her a jar, no label, with what looked like jelly inside. “Am I supposed to eat it?” May asked.

“Not at all,” the woman replied. “Simply take it out of the jar, and you’ll figure it out from there.”

May took the jar and smiled. Oddly enough there was no paperwork to fill out now, but then again she had filled out enough before. She hurried home quickly, eager to try out the product, so she could get results sooner.

When she got home, she rushed into her apartment, and got herself settled in. She took the jar in hand, and twisted the top off. She was immediately startled by the strong smell of strawberries. She felt dizzy for a moment, then her skin started to itch, but only where she felt her clothing touch her skin. She peeled off her shirt, wondering if it would help, and found her upper body felt much better. She figured it must be a side effect, so she stripped out of her pants and panties as well. With a flat chest, she never had much need for a bra.

She was now down to nothing but skin, and even the air made her skin tingle a bit. She picked up the jar again, and she reached her other hand in to scoop up some of the glop. Much to her surprise, all of the contents came out in one glob.

In moments, the glob began to move, traveling from her hand up her arm. At first she tried to grab it off, but she might as well have tried to grab water. It slipped right through her fingers and kept going, all the way up to her shoulder, and down over her chest. She paniced, and tried pushing it off, but only succeeded in pushing it down over her chest. It wrapped around her flat chest, much like a bra would, and stayed there for a moment. Her skin tingled again, and especially her nipples felt it. It was almost as if she could feel a mouth over her nipples sucking on them. The feeling made her gasp. She fell back on her couch, trying to grip the material and pull it off.

Eventually, it split from the main part, leaving the ‘bra’ on her, but then traveling down around her hips. It wrapped around her like a pair of panties, and again she felt it tingle. Her clit started to throb, and she swore she felt something press against her slit. All these odd sensations, along with the smell, were starting to arouse her. Her legs spread, and her hips pushed up towards the air. It felt like her nipples were being pinched and tugged, and again she felt the pressure on her cunt.

After a few moments of waiting, she felt the pressure increase until the point she could feel something push into her. It was thick, and hot, and felt quite smooth. It pushed in deep, before she felt it slide out again, only to pound back in. Her hands gripped between her legs, half wanting it out, ha lf wanting to play with herself. Her fingers managed to sink through to press against her clit. The slightest touch set her off, and she screamed in delight, hips bucking into the air. She was likely drenched, but the odd material kept her from feeling the difference between it and her own juices.

Each time she felt it sink in, it went a little deeper, until finally she felt it press against her cervix. By now her body was covered in sweat, her nipples almost ached, and her hips couldn’t stop rocking against the thrusting motion she felt. It quickened in pace, until one by one, they pushed her up to climax. Her body tensed and shook for a moment. She lay on the couch for a long time just basking in the delight she felt. Her eyes closed and she relaxed, expecting to be done. But just a minute after her body calmed down, it began moving again, once more pounding through her cunt, making her writhe in pleasure.

Time after time, for the rest of the day, she lay on her couch, being played with by this strange substance, and each time her orgasm felt better than the last. Finally, when night fell, and she knew she couldn’t take any more, the odd material drew off her hips and chest, and returned to her hand. She sat up, and put it back in the jar, and put the top back on. She looked down at herself, and was startled to see that her chest had grown from just that flat chest to a splendid set of D cups. And when she stood up, she could see her hips and butt had filled out, making her look almost as sexy as the woman who had greeted her. She smiled, and went into her room, and lay on her bed. She didn’t put any night clothes on, remembering how her clothes irritated her skin before, and she went to sleep.

That night, May couldn’t dream of anything but many men coming into her apartment and having their way with her. It started with one man, then two more came in. By the end of her dream, there were seven men all taking advantage of her new gorgeous body, and she loved it. When she woke up, she was soaked, and feeling very horny. Never before had she felt like this, and she knew this must be because of the new product.

She got up and walked from her room, and immediately went to her living room. Much to her surprise, the glob had broken out of the jar, and was now about as large as her sofa. She walked up to it and touched it. It was warm, just like before. She was breathing hard. The smell again had filled her nose, and more and more her body was becoming desperate. She took a deep breath, and walked into the mass of goo. Immediately it reshaped itself, and the majority of the mass stretched into long tendrils. They wrapped around her waist, legs, and arms, and pulled her off the ground onto the couch. Her legs were forced to spread apart, and her arms were pulled above her.

Two coiled around her breasts, squeezing them hard, and then the tips pressed to her nipples, and enveloped them like suckers, and began creating suction against them. She moaned in delight, bucking her hips up wantingly. She was quickly answered as one thick tendril plowed into her cunt, immediately digging all the way in, pressing against her cervix, and soon throbbing inside her as it slid in and out. Her mouth fell agape as she panted and moaned, her body writhing with the pleasure.

No sooner did her mouth open than another tendril found its way to her mouth, plunging right in, filling her mouth with the sweet strawberry taste. Her lips closed around it, her tongue flicked against it. It felt almost solid, but still when she sucked on it she could feel the taste go down her throat.

The more she swallowed, the more invigorated she felt, and the harder she bucked her hips. Every thrust into her cunt felt twice as good as the last, as if she was getting more and more sensitive. She could see her breasts were getting larger again, swelling up to an E cup, and through the glob, she could see how big and hard her nipples were. Even as she watched, she felt a hard pinch on them, and her chest pushed into them. She felt a strange rush through her nipples, and watched as a while fluid seeped from them into the glob.

She felt so high, her senses were all so alert, but she could barely think. She didn’t want to think, she just wanted to feel. And all she felt was extacy. The tendril in her cunt pushed through the entrance into her womb, making her scream into the tendril in her mouth, while she shook violently. Her muscles gripped the fluidic shaft, only to find it stretched her even wider.

It got to the point where her body was overwhelmed with lust, and every push into her cunt made her scream. When she finally climaxed, everything seemed to go numb for a moment, except for that overpowering feel of bliss. She could still feel as something sprayed into her womb, making her whole body shudder as the pure pleasure spread to every part of her being.

When she dropped from climax, she still felt so energized, that she just instinctively started rocking her hips again, and was glad that the moment she did, the glob once more began its abuse of her. She spent the whole day on her couch, letting this thing use her over and over, and the more she did, the more she wanted. By nightfall, she was still full of energy, but didn’t feel hungry, or the need to sleep. The object still withdrew, leaving her feeling still quite horny. She guessed it had to rest itself for some reason.

She looked at herself in a mirror. She looked as if she had been sculpted in clay. Her chest was nearly a size G cup, yet so firm they defied gravity. Her hips were perfectly rounded, and her ass stuck out quite nicely. She didn’t have any clothes that would fit now, so she found the biggest coat she could, and rushed out. She had to do something, she needed more pleasure, or she would go crazy. And so she went out into the night, looking for the one place she might be able to find it. Her destination: The Cat Walk Strip Club.