The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big-Breasted Bigot Finale

(mc, ff, lac)

Warning: There is offensive language involving race and sexual minorities.

I wanted to be as prepared as I could be for my confrontation with Diane and Anya, so I decided to sneak into the firm’s gym and see what I could see.

Despite a lot of crawling on my hands and knees, I was coming up empty. No metal brainwashing bowls, no slickened vibrators, no leftover lawyer-slut splayed out in the locker room dazed from being milked and sexual overload.

At least I did hear the nefarious chime that turned hard-working women into zombie lesbian slaves. Actually, it was just an old electric clock on the wall that at the top of the hour gave the sound. Apparently, Diane or Anya must move the hands when they wanted the chime to zonk the girls out.

I taped the chiming sound with my microcasette because – well – so the trip wasn’t a total loss.

* * *

Diane Promos’ office was of course on the top floor. Befitting a senior partner, she had two doors, one to enter a small lobby and another to her main office.

Sitting at her post in the lobby was Roberta, Diane’s secretary. She was a tall, busty redhead who I remembered was from somewhere down South because Erika used to refer to her as ‘Diane’s dumb hillbilly’

She had been in the fitness class too and looked scrumptious in a tight pink dress with a low v-cut that showed a nice slice of cleavage.

“Excuse me, but I need to see Miss Promos immediately,” I said to her.

“I am sorry but Miss Promos has appointments in her office all morning and she told me under no circumstances is she to be disturbed,” Roberta said in a syrupy, but firm, drawl.

I made a slight move toward Diane’s thick oak door and Roberta quickly picked up the phone receiver. “Don’t make me all call security” she said sternly.

OK, now what? Hillbilly Hitler was not going to let me thru.

For no reason except I couldn’t think of anything else, I went into my pocket, pulled out the microcassette and hit ‘Play’

As soon as the sound of the chime hit the room, Roberta dropped the phone. Her eyes immediately got a far away look; her chest thrust out and her hands fell limply to her sides.

“I am an emissary of Czarina, please state your name and purpose,” I said.

“I am Roberta-bot,” she said in as mechanical voice as possible. “I am a lesbian serf to Czarina. My purpose is to obey Czarina and provide milk and lesbian sex to all who Czarina desires.”

Well alrighty then! Roberta-bot then began taking off her dress. The twins (two very nice ones) were out before I said: “Why are you taking off your dress?”

“I am a lesbian serf, to wear clothes would be an insult to Czarina or her minions.”

Hmmm, they used the old Russian term for slave to name their prey and made them refer to themselves as lesbians because, well, that was what they were when the brain clicked off.

I certainly didn’t want her to insult me but I also was there for a reason and I had to get this undressing zombie woman out of here for a while. Rats!

“Czarina commands you to put your clothes back on as she has an assignment for you,” I said, with a slight sigh as she pulled back up her pink, lace panties.

“You are to leave this office and go to the law library. The head librarian, Mrs. Jacoby, is a widower and Czarina feel she needs to experience large amounts of lesbian sex.

“You are to seduce her in any way possible and have white-hot girl on girl sex with her. She may protest that she is straight and not interested but those are to be ignored. You are to have sex with her and make her have as many orgasms as possible.

“You may not return to this office until 60 minutes have gone off the clock, even if you’re having sex with Mrs. Jacoby does not last that length. An hour from now, you may return and sit down. The moment you sit down, Roberta-bot will turn off and your other self will resurface with no knowledge of what happened in the past hour.”

“Roberta-bot accepts programming,” she said in her robot Southern tinged voice.

She pivoted to face the door but then did not move. I puzzled for a bit on why she wasn’t on her way to lick the 60-year old librarian’s pussy—and then it hit me.

Diane or Anya was a Trekkie.

“Engage” I said and she loped quickly out the door. An image of kindly Mrs. Jacoby stamping books and suddenly startled by a slinky, buxom redhead grabbing at her ass gave me a smile.

I then walked much slower to Diane Promos door and turned the handle. My assignment was not as much fun as the one I had tasked Roberta.

* * *

I don’t know what I expected to see, maybe Anya on her knees naked while she was licking Diane’s snatch?

Totally wrong.

As I quietly opened the door, I saw Anya stretched out leaning against a large desk, while senior partner Diane Promos was naked and on her knees. Her face was buried in Anya’s pussy as Anya, wearing just a pink baby-t, emitted low moans of pleasure.

I watched the show for a minute (I AM a guy after all) before making my presence known.

“Is this to stretch your abs,” I said.

Anya turned to me with a look of horror while Diane seemed annoyed and quickly got up and went to her desk and hit her phone.

“Roberta!!, call security immediately,” she shouted into the speaker.

“Oh, I disposed of Roberta already,” I said with smirk, knowing she was shagging the librarian by this time “Shout for her all you want.”

A couple more pleas to the speakerphone with no one on the other end, and Diane turned upward to Anya.

“I have failed you Czarina, I am not worthy to worship you,” she said in a simpering voice.

“So Anya is Czarina, boy I got it wrong, I thought you were the one Diane calling the shots,” I exclaimed.

Diane just chuckled, her boobs bobbling slightly, and looked up. Anya gave a slight nod.

“Czarina has given me permission to tell you her story of rising to greatness,” said Diane. “If you did not harm Roberta.”

“About freaking time,” I said. “Believe me, Roberta’s fine. And I know all about what happens in those exercise classes with the blinking bowls on their heads, the milking, the chains and the chloroform.”

Diane took a sharp breath, and then the words spilled out.

“It all started when I went to Moscow on firm business, we really were looking to open an office in Russia. I was staying at the International Hotel and was bored to tears. So I used to work out in the gym at the hotel when I wasn’t at meetings and Anya was one of the workers.

“We got friendly, she is gorgeous, and I was always a little bi-curious so we began a little affair. Then she asked if I’d like to try a special treatment involving relaxation patterns in the brain. I was pretty frazzled from the negotiations so I figured why not.

“If you’ve seen our sessions, you know what happened next. Except instead of a couple of hours a week, she had me 20-22 hours a day. After that, I knew my life had no meaning except to worship Czarina. When I came home, Czarina followed.

“She obviously needs more worshipers than just one lowly serf, which we have been collecting as you have seen.”

“You’ve told me what and where but now how,” I said.

“I’ll go into further details, but why don’t we get your former girlfriend here to help explain the situation,” said Diane who then got a confused look on her face. “I … I don’t know how to reach her, Roberta always does this.”

I smiled, all-powerful senior partner Diane Promos did not even know how to page someone. I gently bent over to her phone and punched in Erika’s extension and put it on speakerphone.

“Czarina requires your presence,” is all Diane said and hung up.

“Yes, the how,” she continued. “Czarina’s father she was not close to. He had some job in the old KGB, what she does not know. At the time of his death, she was given a key to a storage locker. In it were various things from his time there, before the Soviet Union came crashing down he grabbed some stuff .

“Part of what was in there were these 20 golden helmets. There was an instruction manual in the box, apparently it was used to interrogate important prisoners and foreign agents.”

“So you know she’s fucked your brain, and all the other girls, with some Cold War gimmick,” I said, hoping maybe Diane would snap out of it.

Nope.

“I know Czarina is my life thanks to it,” said Diane. “My lips are moving and the words may be in my voice but I assure you I am merely her mouthpiece. Everything I say is really her. I know longer exist as a singular person.”

“OK, mouthpiece, one thing I can’t figure out is; what’s with the milking?” I said. “I don’t get it. You can buy your Czarina a gallon of milk for a couple of bucks at the store.”

Diane laughed.

“You men,” as she shook her head. “In Russia, with the Chernobyl nuclear disaster and all the pollution, not all breast milk is healthy. Czarina’s mother runs a food shop in Moscow and to have the fresh breast milk of young American woman is seen as quite a delicacy. Politburo member’s wives come to purchase it and she can charge a lot of money for its sale.

“And it turns Czarina on to do it.”

“Me too,” I admitted.

At that moment, the door swung open and there was Erika. She was in a leather halter-top and short leather skirt with tall black pumps, definitely in ‘lesbian fuck-serf’ mode rather than high-priced lawyer.

She barely looked at me, or the naked Diane. She gave a small gasp and ran to Anya. She began tearing off her clothes and quickly went down to her knees and buried her face in Anya’s blondish snatch. I could soon here the licking sounds.

“All the serfs know that Czarina’s pussy must be pleasured at all times,” said Diane calmly. “If no one is doing such necessary duty a good serf must immediately spring into action.”

So my ex was eating out the silent Russian chick and the naked senior partner was nude behind her desk calmly explaining the genesis of her and 20 other female MCF & F employees’ enslavement.

Just another day at the office.

“Looks like life is good for ole Czarina, why go back to Russia,” I asked.

Diane looked over at Anya, who was busy rolling her eyes as Erika slurped away with glee.

“The new government finally began cataloging the old stuff and when they saw the helmets missing they freaked and launched a worldwide search,” said Diane grimly. “They traced it to Anya’s dad and, after a severe beating of her mother, she told them where to find them.

“They visited us last week. She was given no choice. She has to be in Moscow in four days and all Americans controlled must be set free before the U.S. government finds out and there is a major international incident.

”We were able to convince them that I was truly her lesbian lover and I could go with her. We are allowed to hold on to one helmet for the reworking and give it back upon arrival. Everyone is now returned to their previous state, per se, although in much improved physical condition as well as mental happiness. ”

I made a nod toward’s Roberta’s desk and then to Erika, now clutching her breasts as she wailed into Anya’s wet, pink pussy.

“Roberta will be changed last as we need her service coordinating the move,” said Diane. “Erika … well.”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!,” went Anya as her hips bucked in orgasmic joy. Erika’s wet face reeled back and her body flopped onto the floor. She immediately began screaming herself and I just watched her large breasts flip and flop all over, nostalgically, as a massive orgasm coursed through her.

Maybe due to her super-fitness, Anya recovered quickly. She eyed me and spoke: “She has a dark soul. But no more.”

“In case you did notice while looking at her humongous boobs, your girlfriend is a right prick,” said Diane. “First day of class, she points to Jackie and whispers to me to make sure she doesn’t get partnered up with that coon. Then tells me she is really excited to be invited as she doesn’t do aerobics classes at her gym because the dirty dykes in it are always eyeballing her.”

“That’s my girl,” I smirked.

“Well, outside of class we always have the girls act normal unless called upon, didn’t want to arouse any suspicion until they were totally ours,” continued Diane. “But Czarina decided your girl needed an immediate attitude adjustment. So we fixed her to suddenly love having sex with women and black women preferably. We had a good laugh watching her fuck the cleaning ladies here the other night.”

I saw Erika had now recovered enough to at least sit up.

“Erika, this is not the real you, snap out of it,” I pleaded. “They’ve brainwashed you. You hate lesbians, you hate blacks, and you certainly don’t consort with washerwomen. Remember, your were Debutante of the Year, you only like people who are the ‘right kind’ and you loved me very much. Please come with me, I can take you to the club and reconnect you with who you really are.”

Did she snap out of it? 0-for-2.

“Carter, you know I how I love titles, I’m not just some stupid lawyer now, I’m a real live serf to a Czarina,” she said. “And not just any serf—but a lesbian serf.”

With that statement, Erika pushed out her chest proudly. The nipples were jutting straight out in sexual ecstasy.

“She was already brainwashed when we got her,” said Diane. “She’d been brainwashed by a society that told her if you went to the right school, had the right skin color and your ancestors centuries ago had been kicked out of the right country, you were better than everyone else. Not because your daddy had enough money to pay for the best of everything.

“We just changed the programming of her mind control. For the better.”

Damn, she had a point. Even as a slave Diane still was a good lawyer. But so was I.

“There is still the matter of free will,” I said. “Erika might have been brought up to think the black hat check girl is some kind of mongrel (Erika’s exact words when we were at the South Beach dance club had been: “How about the gorilla who took our hats. She’s related to apes, not me.”) but she chose to believe it and she has the free will to break from that view if she wants to in the future.

“But you just used a machine to zap her brain. You took someone who was one of the most brilliant lawyers in this town and made her your little lesbian fucktoy. So shame on you.”

“Enough,” said Anya. “Fun time over.”

Oh crud, I suddenly realized my predicament. I had a buff Russian woman and her two equally ripped slaves against me. In a panic, I whipped out my microcassette and played the chime sound.

It did nothing to Diane but Erika’s eyes immediately glazed over and her body stiffened.

“Erika, I am giving you instructions from Czarina, you must obey them as if they were coming directly from her,” I quickly shouted. “Czarina wants to role play. You are to become a brutal rapist and she will be your helpless victim. You will rape her until I, and only I, tell you to stop. Any protests from Czarina or Diane mean nothing, you know its just part of the game Czarina wants to play. Got it?”

“Erika-bot understands, she serves Czarina,” said Erika in a tone so devoid of emotion that it gave me chills.

Erika then sat there and did not move a muscle. Anya and Diane looked at each other, each with a sly grin.

“Nice try but that doesn’t do it,” said Diane.

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.

“Erika … Engage.”

I’ll never forget the ‘How the hell did he know?’ look on Diane and Anya’s faces when I said those two words.

The look didn’t stay on Anya’s face too long as Erika pounced on her and drove her to the floor. Erika quickly tore off Anya’s baby-t and then gave her a hard smack to the face.

It dazed Anya enough where Erika had time to reach for her own purse and pull out a strap-on. When Anya tried to get up, Erika grabbed her blonde hair and slammed her head to the ground. That move gave Erika time to put the strap-on around her waist and then flop on top of the woozy Anya.

Soon, Erika was pistoning wildly into Anya’s slit while licking and biting her pink nipples. Anya just moaned, whether from the beating Erika was giving her or sexual pleasure I was not sure.

Diane shouted at the top of her lungs for her to stop but Erika-bot was following her instructions and ignoring her. Diane then just watched for a while. I think she assumed Anya, who had about four inches on Erika and a rock-like body, would eventually physically overwhelm her.

But that was not happening. Erika was pounding the strap-on so hard into Anya’s pussy that Anya’s hips were bouncing. Erika still had one hand ensnarled in her hair and was now kissing her fiercely – and then slapping her on the cheek with the other hand.

Diane began to make a move toward them but I stepped in front of her. Diane was petite and I may not be a Greek God but I did play racquetball three times a week. Her I could take.

“Don’t even think about it,” I said sharply and she backed off.

Erika then flipped Anya over and began pounding the strap-on into her butt. Anya was barely conscious at this point but I could see by her slickened thighs one part of her body was enjoying Erika’s onslaught.

“I can’t take this anymore,” said Diane. “We’re both lawyers, let’s negotiate.”

I smirked, the situation was simply too delicious. One against three and I had won, and I got to savor Erika unknowingly getting her revenge, beating the hell out of her enslaver. She always said she wanted to kick a lesbian’s ass.

.A thought crossed my mind.

“I’ll stop the attack so go back and sit in your chair Diane,” I said. “First I have to clear something up, then we’ll negotiate.”

She bit her lip and went away and I approached Erika as the sound of her slaps got louder. Anya’s face was now covered in bruises.

“Erika-bot, Czarina has had enough play-time, stop, clean up, get dressed and stand at attention as I have further orders from her”

Erika was in mid-thrust into Anya’s beet red butt when I said this. She immediately stopped and, calm as could be, took off the strap-on, now completely covered in Anya love juice, put it back in her purse and began putting on her clothes.

Soon she was in her mannequin-like, glassy eyed look.

“Czarina was pleased with your rape skills but now she wants to test your ability to think on your feet,” I said, knowing I had to phrase it right as Erika was completely in Anya’s power. “She says you are to pretend to be the Erika before you took her exercise class. All you have been told by her since you will forget for a time. You are the old Erika who was my girlfriend.”

“But … but I want to have sex with women,” she said in a distressed voice. “There are so many black women I want to have sex with before I leave for Russia. Why would magnificent Czarina make me suffer so as to want to have sex with men.”

That was a little shot at the ego, but I moved on, this was Erika-bot aping her master – I hoped. And she couldn’t check with her Czarina on my veracity, as Anya moaned in pain on the floor while Diane applied ice packs to her many bruised areas..

“This will occur for just a very brief period, Czarina thinks this will help you adjust to your new life,” I said. “But I can tell Czarina you refuse her request if you like.”

Erika’s eyes bugged out at that statement and then she slowly put on a scowl I knew well.

“Carter, where the fuck have you been, we’ve got work to do,” she said in a tone I knew extremely well. “First, we have to go over to my apartment and throw Jackie’s stuff out onto the street. The nerve of that dirty jigaboo to think we could have a relationship.

“And we have to do it fast. Got a meeting with the board this afternoon. The Mormon’s are going to pay us big bucks to send a team to California and stop the fags from getting hitched. I get to be the lead attorney.

“It’s awesome. You know how much I love democracy. I’ll stop the ‘Nancy boys’. I always win after all.”

“Yes, you always do Erika, but before we go, I have to make a confession,” I said, figuring better late than never. “You always wondered why we never went to my folks for Christmas.

“Well, they are dirt poor farmers in rural Kentucky. I have a pretentious name but I am a pretender to being part of the upper crust. My dad makes moonshine, my mom is the local phone operator and I only got to Harvard on an academic scholarship

“But my background made me the man who stands before you, the man you cared about and I won’t apologize for it.”

Erika stood there for a moment, then shrugged her shoulders.

.”No shit Sherlock. Dadsie had you investigated a week after we started going out. I knew my boyfriend was from a bunch of in-bred hillbillies. Him and Mumsie were not happy but I told them you were very nice to me. I didn’t tell them you were also a great lay.”

I breathed a sigh of relief and hugged her. I put my head on the soft pad formed by her breasts, now even plumper now that she was lactating.

“Why don’t we just hack off her breasts and give them to you to marry and let us take the rest of Erika to Russia”, said Diane, now sitting clothed herself back at her desk. “That’s your true love.”

I turned and made a face at her.

Then I noticed a tear rolling down Erika’s cheek.

“What’s wrong honey,” I instinctively asked.

“Could you ask Czarina to let me stop pretending to be that awful person who likes guys and has sex with so many of them,” she cried. “I don’t like living a lie. I love women, black women and Russians. I want to have sex with those women so much.”

“Soon,” I said, and then a bolt of recognition hit me. “Erika, you said ‘sex with so many of them’. You mean past relationships before I met you. We’d been exclusive after all until you broke it off for six months.”

“Hah!” I could hear Diane say behind me and I whirled to glare at her.

“Hey, girls talk you know, we’ve spent a lot of time together last couple of weeks,” said Diane. “And she has no reason to lie to Czarina as her loyal serf. So, yeah: Hah!”

“Erika, I need to report to Czarina the total amount of men you have had sex with during the time we were going steady,” I spit out.

Erika bit her lip and looked upward.

“Let’s see, there was Bunkie, Kelsey, Chip, Choo-choo, Sander, um, does giving a blow job count or just men I had out and out intercourse with,” she asked.

“Erika! I was totally faithful to you and you know it,” I said. “You’ve got some wacky ideas but I thought you were a loyal girl.”

“I would have been Carter but when I found out you’re, like, a white trash hick, I knew I could never marry you so, what the heck, all these guys wanted to fuck me, and all came from good families,” said Erika. “Maybe a future husband? You’re a lot of fun but I have to think of my future.”

I felt like the rug had been pulled out from my life and I also felt like an idiot. I never considered my racist, homophobic, close-minded girlfriend thought it was OK to cheat on me because I had no relatives who had been on the Mayflower.

Diane was right. I should marry the breasts because what was attached to them indeed was a right prick. How sad that a brainwashed slave was more perceptive about people than me.

“Erika-bot, you can go back to your current – normal – form,” I said. “Czarina would like you to have sex with her . Not rape, but sex.”

Erika’s massive chest gave a sigh of relief. She in seconds had her clothes off again and pounced on the still-addled and bruised Anya and began sucking on her now bright red nipples.

I turned to Diane.

“OK, let’s negotiate.”

* * *

Epilogue:

I am SO sorry. I had no idea this little blog would have, let’s see, over 32 million hits and, wow, 1.6 million comments.

In case you didn’t look at the little time stamp, it’s been five years since I wrote what you’ve just read. That’s why I decided to call this an Epilogue, because this is posted way after the fact.

My blog was written right after the big confrontation in Diane Promos’ office. I needed to vent my frustration as I was hurt, angry, depressed – and somewhere deep inside me still in love with Erika.

Most of the 1.6 million comments ask the same questions: What the heck happened afterward? What did you negotiate?

OK, first I’ll get you up to date with me.

The Carter of the story I barely recognize. My time with Erika now seems like a warm, summer dream. She was sexually charged, dynamic, charismatic and borderline genius –along with the best pair of hooters imaginable. But to be with her meant I had to suspend the most basic ideals of humanity and, as Anya put it, a blackening of the soul.

Yes, as 500,000 of you commented, I was probably wrong not to put an end to her enslavement right there but to reclaim my humanity, I had to do what I did.

I am typing this on a computer in my living room. There is a playpen over to my right and toys all over the place. I have a four-year old girl named Diane and a bouncing eight-month old boy named Eric. I swear my wife picked the names.

The old ball and chain was just here. I told her I was writing about her time with Anya and Diane and she got all mad. Her exact words:

“Why do you always bring them up? It was five freaking years ago Carter. I loved Anya and Diane’s class. They were really nice and all of us had a good time and learned a lot about improving ourselves. So drop it already.”

I am married to Stephanie. I didn’t even realize I had mentioned her in my story but now reading it for the first time in five years, I see her slipping in there. In hindsight, it looks we had strong feelings for each other even back then. She even expresses caring for my well being when she was Steph-Bot.

She isn’t that anymore (I played that chime tape a couple times in front of her, nothing) but I love the real Stephanie anyhow (Although when we make love I do sometimes fantasize her being ramrod straight with glassy eyes saying “I am a lesbian serf’.). It’s like I told Diane. If people don’t act of their own free will, the feelings are phony and worthless.

With the kids, she now works from home on special projects for the chairman. I still work for MCF & F and hope in a few years to be a junior partner. Yes, still on the second highest floor, although the day after that fateful clash, I had my office changed. I never want to see that gym again.

Enough of boring me. Time for the million dollar question: What happened to Erika?

The deal I hammered out with Diane was this: We would have a 5-year plan for Erika-bot. She would go to Russia as a lesbian serf and serve Anya for a period lasting no more than five years. Diane said she was not even sure the helmet’s power over Erika would last that long, it had been designed for a quick and immediate result by the KGB.

Erika would then would be freed from her serfdom (and forced conversion to lesbianism) and be able to do what she pleased. In return, I promised not to call the authorities and have them shipped to a gulag.

The reason I had my memory jogged that I had this in the blogosphere was a news item I saw yesterday. It appears Diane and Anya kept their end of the bargain – I think.

JUNEAU, ALASKA – In a move with national political implications, the Governor of Alaska has announced that Moscow-based attorney Erika Von Tipton will become her personal assistant and chief advisor. The governor said that on a recent visit to Russia to gather foreign policy experience in anticipation of a Presidential run she was able to observe Von Tipton in action very closely and greatly admired her skills. She was also particularly impressed with how quickly Erika bonded with her older daughters.

I laughed my head off for three hours. Is this country better off having a fitness instructor’s lesbian slave running things in Washington, or a fully restored Erika.

Either way, I still have my tape with the chime. Might come in handy.

(The End)