The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Big O Canada

So I know this story is going to sound crazy. It’s going to sound unbelievable, the stuff fantasies of only the most perverse kind are made up of. But I swear, every word is true. It happened to me and it can happen to you. I’m not even sure whether I mean that as a warning or as something you should look forward to. You’ll have to make that judgment for yourself.

It all started on February 9, 2011. It was my girlfriend Elly’s birthday and we were going out to celebrate. We weren’t doing anything fancy, just a nice dinner and maybe afterwards some friendly cuddling at home.

Elly was a great girl. I say was, because, well, you’ll see what happened. Anyway, Elly was the kind of girl guys both lusted after and respected. She had that innocence and yet fire in the eyes. She was pretty much perfect. Or so I thought.

You see, somehow, I learned that evening after we ate that there was just so much about Elly that could be changed, and yes, in a way improved upon. But like I said, we’ll get to that later.

First, I should tell you who I am and how I met Elly.

My name is Paul and I first met Elly after moving to Canada a year ago. You see, I needed to relocate somewhere up north for health reasons. It could have been anywhere really, but in the end I chose a part of western Canada. And then I met Elly and life seemed to have meaning.

She was sweet, fun, and with that perfect mix of naughtiness that told you she was playful but not slutty. Well, at least she used to be that way. Anyway, Elly was a catch. I still can’t tell you what it was that she saw in me at the time. I mean I’m nothing special, not at all. Not that I’m a slouch or some fat slob, it’s just I’m not an athlete or tall dark and handsome, or the genius. I’m just an average guy.

The first months may have been awkward, some of that getting to know each other stuff, figuring out where we each fit in. But we quickly moved on to passion. I learned quickly that Elly was not some easy girl that was quick to jump in the sack with.

No, Elly was a respectable girl, and beautiful too. She had long dark hair that would drive a guy wild just shaking it out in the sun. She had perfect skin, perfect lips, and perfect teeth that could blind you with a smile. I saw nothing in Elly that would ever make me look another girl’s way. Not after she committed to me and we became a real couple.

So this was our first time celebrating her birthday and I had wanted things to be perfect. I called ahead and made the reservations in advance. I wanted us to be seated in a place of prominence as this was one of the finest restaurants in town. I even mentioned to them it was my girlfriend’s birthday as I wanted to make sure she had every bit of attention a wonderful girl like her deserved.

Trust me when I say by the end of the night she more than had everyone’s attention, she had everyone’s... well, I’m rushing again. Let me try and pace this out for you. Otherwise you might simply dismiss this as just another crazy story.

So at 7 o’clock promptly we arrived at the restaurant. It was a fancy place, not necessarily a theme restaurant but one that everyone in town knew and only the most high class people frequented. It was my first time eating there. Elly had not been in a number of years herself.

She was dressed stunningly as she had wanted to look her best not just for the meal but for me afterwards. And she did. Let me tell you, she looked as gorgeous as you can imagine, wearing a long flowing red dress with only one shoulder strap and a plunging neckline that allowed me decent views of her small but perky cleavage.

I’ll admit it. I’m a guy and guys enjoy seeing a girl’s rack. There isn’t anything wrong with that. But Elly was so much more than a body. Elly was a mind. And everything about her could make my heart beat twice as fast. She looked stunning, both before and after the meal, even if she did look completely different afterwards.

We were seated in the best seat in the house. It was a small raised platform, almost like a stage in the middle of the open interior. The room was like a ballroom, but with more intimate lighting, and windows on three walls gave incredible night views of the city.

I noticed other men glance over as Elly walked by, and why shouldn’t they? She was hot. She was a hot now 22 year old girl and I was the lucky man seated with her. It didn’t make me jealous at all. It made me beam with pride because this move had not been easy for me. I had lucked out and found the perfect welcome to Canada.

In case you haven’t ever heard, most Canadian girls are very warm and friendly. If you ever questioned that, don’t. It’s true. They are the best really. And Elly sat with me throughout the meal, feeling like a queen and treating me as her king. It was all going perfectly.

That was when we heard the singing. At first I thought nothing of it. It was actually fully expected by me as like I said, I had mentioned when making the reservation that it was Elly’s birthday.

The group of four waiters came walking out from around some large silk plants. They were singing Happy Birthday and the lead man carried a very nice looking little cake. Elly was shocked but squealed and leaned across to hug me as we watched the men step up the couple of stairs to our table.

Now every eye in the place was on us. I loved that Elly was the center of attention. She deserved something special and it made me feel good to see her face light up when they sat the cake down in front of her.

It was then that I noticed the strange odor coming off the cake. I can’t say it was a bad smell. It was almost a fragrance, as though it had some odd sort of natural perfume in it. I breathed it in, feeling strange as I did. Looking over at Elly, I saw nothing to indicate she even was aware of the smell.

“Oh it’s so beautiful, isn’t it?” Elly said.

I nodded and shrugged off the oddness of the smell. Maybe my nose was playing tricks on me, I thought. But then, now that I think about it, I did notice that the surrounding men at tables, just the men mind you, all seemed to be sniffing the air as well. So maybe I should have known something wasn’t quite right about this cake.

One of the waiters seemed to smile, almost leer at Elly, as he stepped forward. He spoke with a slight French accent but not in French. “A special candle for ze special girl.” He said.

Elly turned and smiled at me. It was the reason I fell for her so quickly, that look she gave me. I watched as the man stuck the thick candle down into the cake and then retrieved a small candle lighter from his pocket.

Upon lighting the candle, music began to play. I grinned at first, thinking it was actually pretty neat. It was a musical candle, played the song only as long as the candle was lit. I think I’d read of these some time back, but that night was the first I’d ever seen one.

The fact that it was not Happy Birthday it played but the Canadian Anthem didn’t bother me at all. I’d actually grown to enjoy the song as most people do. What bothered me though, was how Elly reacted when it began playing the song.

At first I thought Elly was simply fascinated with watching the candle sparkle. It was one of those kind of burns where the flames don’t simply sit there but jump around like tiny fireworks. I assumed that she like me was intrigued by it.

Still, as the waiters stepped away, I noticed Elly was looking almost hypnotized by the candle. She stared as the music continued to play. Her pupils became dilated quite suddenly, her breathing appeared to become much more labored, and had she not done what she did next, I probably would have leaned over and asked her what was wrong.

Elly licked her lips. She pushed her chair back and stood, looking straight down into the flickering musical candle. I was just now realizing something seemed off. I reached an arm out to touch her when the fragrance of the cake made me dizzy. It was as though my hand getting near her arm caused me to almost black out.

I know, that doesn’t make sense, but thinking back on it, it’s the best way I can describe it. Now here’s where things get more than a little weird, weird but hot.

Elly began to sing along to the anthem. She just suddenly belted out the first line, singing in a voice I’d never really heard before. I mean, sure I knew she had a great voice. Everything about her was great, is great I guess. But until that night, I hadn’t heard her perform like she was attempting to win a talent competition.

I think, no, now I know, that every other man in that restaurant suddenly had eyes for Elly. And believe me when I say we had more than eyes for her. At least shortly thereafter.

Her singing was excellent, however she almost from the first line put some strange emphasis on certain parts. And by the end, it was quite a rousing performance. More correctly I guess it was an arousing performance.

“OOOOOO Canada!” She belted out, the initial O sounding more like a moan.

“Our home and native land!” She continued, looking a bit flushed.

“True patriot LOOOOOVE in all thy sons command.” She sang, the word love filled more with lust than anything resembling normal melody.

“With glowing hearts we see thee RISE,” she sang. And I admit, the emphasis on rise made a certain part of me rise to attention. It was her tone. She seemed more breathy with every word, straining to put untold passion into the spontaneous performance.

“The True North strong and free! " She nearly whispered this line, clearly building up to something, something I should have been able to recognize. At the time I was still stunned at her performance, and yes turned on at her clear intensity.

“From far and wide, OOOOOOOOO Canada, we stand... on guard... for thee.” She was losing control at this point. Her moaning was loud enough where I saw other women looking at her with shame in their eyes. The men seemed as enamored as I was.

“GOOOOOODDDDD keep our land...” She paused, panting for a second. “Glorious and FREEEEEEEE!” She screamed, rubbing hands over her hips, wiggling slightly.

“OOOOOOOOOO Canada, we stand on guard for thee.” Elly shouted, no longer singing, now clearly groaning as her hands roamed her body.

“OOOOOOOOOOOO Canada, we stand on guard for theeeeeeee.” And with that, Elly did what I never thought I’d witness in my life. It was the hottest scene yet in my life at that point.

Elly belted out the last line and orgasmed right there. She screamed so loud the entire restaurant grew quiet. She moaned, clawing at her sides, lifting the red dress up, showing an unusually generous amount of leg as her hands pressed tightly into her belly. She nearly fell over, grunting several times and closing her eyes tightly as she probably soaked her panties.

Me, I just sat there as every guy in the room did, grinning from ear to ear. I mean how often does that ever happen? How often does a hot 22 year old brunette simply orgasm violently in the middle of a room full of people?

I shook my head a bit, trying to clear the cobwebs that had begun collecting since the cake was first brought out. I reached a hand up and lightly touched Elly’s arm. She jumped, her eyes wide, her posture suddenly stiff. Then she looked down at the flickering candle, still playing its little tune.

Grinning, Elly lowered her head, forming her lips into a tiny O. She huffed in once and extinguished the flame.

I can’t say why what happened next happened, but as soon as she blew the candle out it was as though the restaurant came back to life. It felt as though nothing strange had happened, as though everyone hadn’t just witnessed a girl sing her country’s national anthem and orgasm herself into a clearly horny mess.

“Thank you soooo much.” Elly said, turning to me. She leaned over and kissed me hard on the lips, forcing her tongue practically down my throat.

I stammered a bit as she pulled away and sat back in her chair. “Um... you’re... you’re welcome.”

I don’t know why I didn’t ask her right then about the singing. I simply felt like it wasn’t an issue any longer. I looked over at the waiters as Elly began slicing a piece of the small cake and putting it on her plate.

The head waiter simply nodded and gave me a strange wink as he and the others turned and left. I turned to Elly and this was when things began taking that turn. You know the one. The turn in a series of events where you ordinarily might wake up realizing it was all a dream. Except this was no dream, and if it had been, let me tell you it would be a wet one.

Elly’s cake was very nice looking. The icing had some pink in it, but the inside was marbled. There were dark chocolate and then bright yellow streaks. I focused more on the smell at first, an amazingly pungent aroma that simply made me feel weak, as though I was losing my thoughts or my focus.

Again, Elly apparently either didn’t notice a smell, or she chose to ignore it in favor of eating. And eating is something she did quite ravenously that night.

“Ohh wow.” She cooed, taking a first bite. “This is amazing. It tastes like nothing I’ve ever had before.”

Elly was shoveling forkful after forkful in her mouth, impressing me on some level, but concerning me on another. My main concern came when I noticed her hair.

As I said, Elly had the most gorgeous long dark hair. It was silky so it had tones and highlights, but what I witnessed happening as she ate that cake was not highlights. It was not my own mind playing tricks on me. And it definitely was not normal.

Every bite my sweet girlfriend stuck onto her tongue, savoring the flavor and swallowing with her eyes closed in pure bliss, her hair was forming streaks.

I stared as she ate the first slice of cake, a full seven inch long streak of golden blonde forming from just above her right ear down the length of her back. I almost started to ask about it until Elly spoke up while cutting herself another slice.

“Ohhh fuck that’s good!” She said.

Now Elly wasn’t a foulmouthed girl. She never said fuck in mixed company. She rarely said it even when we were alone. But as she put the second piece on her plate and began digging in, Elly seemed to have changed, and it wasn’t just in her hair.

“Oh Paul,” she said, looking at me. “This is the fucking best cake ever. You have no fucking idea!”

I found myself simply nodding silently, a mix of a smile and confusion on my face. The confusion only grew as she scarfed down every bit of this piece in no time, and yet another lengthy blonde streak formed in her formerly solid hair.

This time I knew what had changed almost as soon as she began reaching for another slice. Elly looked over at me as she cut the cake. She eyeballed me, then looked quickly down at my lap, then licked her lips.

“Oh baby, I’m gonna suck you so hard later!”

I nearly came in my pants at that remark. Elly was a good girl. I knew that going into the relationship. To hear her saying something that conjured up such extreme images in my mind was not just surprising, it was downright hot. She’d never once thought about a blow job so far as I could tell.

Now as she put the third piece of cake on her plate, she seemed to have only that on her mind. She even reached over before picking her fork back up. Elly caressed my thigh, reaching to my covered erection and squeezing firmly.

“When I’m done shoving this in my throat, I want you fucking my face with that. Okay baby?”

I think I nodded. Who the hell knows? I was in a trance at this point, between the overpowering smell of the cake and the sight of what Elly was becoming. Whatever I did, she went quickly back to eating.

This time, the streaks seemed to form on both sides of her face, the two strands of hair that framed her cheeks each bleaching into brilliant blonde. Her pace of eating never slowed and she began almost moaning with every thrust of the fork into her throat. I even saw her look my way with the fork deep in her mouth. She winked at me and swallowed everything.

Again, Elly’s change in behavior was obvious. The first thing she did upon finishing this slice was stand up briefly again. She giggled slightly, then kicked off her shoes. Lifting one leg and then the other, Elly proceeded to reach beneath her dress and remove her panties.

I looked at her wanting to say something. All I did was smile as Elly sat back down, raised the clearly sodden panties in her hand and tossed them off into the surrounding crowd of people still eating their meals.

I would have watched where they went, seen what lucky guy collected them. But Elly was already speaking dirty to me as she cut yet another slice of her cake.

The blonde streaked beauty moaned slightly, looked me up and down, then just said as plainly as ever. “God, Paul, I just want you fucking my slutty brains out!”

I’m not sure what happened immediately after this comment as my brain went into mental picture mode and I had flashes of doing exactly what Elly suggested. I pictured plowing into Elly like some animal, doing her in positions we had never dared think about. I just felt the erection rise to the point of near pain in my pants.

When I shook my head clear, trying to take a breath but only getting more of the lingering cake smell in my nostrils, Elly was halfway through the next slice of cake. Her hair was now almost fully and evenly streaked and as I glanced from the cake to her hair, I saw the similarity right away.

Elly’s hair was becoming marbled. It was weird, and made absolutely no logical sense, but that’s what was happening. Well, it was among other things. Clearly it seemed, Elly was changing in several ways.

Finishing this slice only left one more real piece of cake. I wasn’t even trying to think of why my girlfriend who normally paced herself through any meal had become such a hungry dessert eater. I was more trying to figure out what might come out of her mouth next as she looked over at me.

It was certainly the last thing I expected, and her actions were the furthest from anything I could have predicted.

Elly didn’t immediately reach for the last slice of cake. Instead she scooted closer to me, bit lightly on her lip, grinned and grabbed my pants. I think I may have muttered something but she silenced me with one look.

Unzipping me quickly released my cock which sprung up impressively, past my boxers and right into her slender fingers. She giggled, looked around at a restaurant which I now realized had gone silent again, then opened wide and ducked right down.

So there I sat, in the middle of the fanciest restaurant in town, my girlfriend having just swallowed my cock all the way to the balls. She squeezed them lightly, bounced her head up and down the full length, then licked it and popped her mouth free.

Moving back over to the remaining cake, Elly smiled. “Sorry babe, really needed a taste of that monster.” She leaned over and put the last bit of cake on her plate, then picked up her fork. As she popped the first little bite into her mouth, she added. “Oh, and after I finish this, I want you to do me right here in front of everyone, okay?”

I had my mouth hanging open at this point. I couldn’t have formed a coherent thought much less the words to express it. So I simply watched.

I watched Elly, the sweetest Canadian girl I’d ever met, fill her cheeks with the last remains of the cake, moan contentedly as she chewed, and swallow everything down.

Her hair was the least of what changed this time. I could see it in her eyes. And when she opened her mouth to suck some remnants off her fingers, I could see the fact that her lips appeared fuller. They looked perfectly pink, even though I knew she was not wearing lipstick. There was a perfect gloss that contrasted nicely with her pure white skin.

Most of all, I saw that this girl was into being a sexual creature. There was an intensity in her eyes that told me almost as much as what she flat out said next.

Elly stood up again. She rubbed her hands up and down her sides. She ran fingers through her long streaked blonde and brunette hair. And she tugged at her one shoulder strap until it draped dangerously low on her, making her perky breasts almost swell right into full exposure.

She moaned and motioned a finger at me. “Get up, Paul. You need to fuck my brains out right now, over the table. Do it for the birthday girl!”

I looked around, seeing that we were both being watched by everyone in the restaurant. The women all looked very upset, arms folded, several making comments about what a slut Elly was. The men though were like me. They simply smiled and seemed compliantly ready to see what happened next.

So what did I do next, you might ask. Well, to say I did the smart thing and grabbed Elly, leading her to my car and then heading home would be a lie. There’s not much story to that, and trust me the story gets even stranger from here on out.

No, I did what I later realized I was powerless to resist doing. I stood up, walked over to Elly and grabbed her dress, tearing it open and squeezing her tits hard in front of everyone there.

A few people gasped, but I only grinned and looked at my complete slut of a girlfriend. I palmed one of her perky melons, pulling her chin up and kissing her hard. I then began speaking as my cock was suddenly feeling.

“You want your brains fucked out? You want me slamming my cock inside your belly right here in front of all these strangers? Is that really what you want, Elly?”

She looked into my eyes and giggled. “Go ahead, stud, fuck me stupid!”

I did exactly that. And no I’m not being metaphorical. I spun her around, bent her over the table, pulled up her dress, and fucked my sweet girlfriend until her brain cells dribbled from between her legs.

Don’t ask me how it happened. I have no idea. I feel regretful now because Elly was always such a smart girl. But as I shoved my cock inside her tight pussy, I could feel the juices flowing around my thrusts. Somehow I just knew she was leaking every bit of the old Elly down her quickly moistened thighs.

I fucked Elly like I’d never dreamed of. Grabbing her hips, I set into a pace completely not caring about how quickly I came. All I wanted to do was fuck the girl. Elly shrieked like a banshee as I shoved my cock inside her, more and more, reaching new depths with each and every plunging drive.

I wandered my hands over her body, feeling her nipples harden, feeling her chest heave, and listening to her filthy mouth.

“Fuck me, ooooh, fuck me, please!” She shouted. “Show everyone what a dirty slut I am!”

Believe me, they all quickly saw how much of a slut Elly had become. She wasn’t the same girl I’d walked in with. And as I reached my first climax of the night, flooding her womb with cum, I realized I no longer cared. All I wanted to do was fuck the girl, and make sure she lost whatever mind she had left to the overwhelming power of her constant orgasms.

Now things get cloudy here. I definitely remember cumming inside Elly that first time, and I remember her dropping to her knees and sucking me amazingly back to a very quick second erection. Then I remember fucking her again, this time flat on her back, draped across the table.

I don’t quite remember when two things happened. The first was a surprise to me, as I’m sure it would be to most anyone. As I surged into Elly yet again, cramming my dick straight up into her belly so hard I almost swore I saw it bumping up her flat belly, I looked to her tits and saw that they were rising like dough.

I can’t describe it any better than that. Elly’s small tits weren’t so small anymore. It seemed timed perfectly with my injection of sperm inside her slutty body, but her tits were growing.

The second thing that happened seemed inevitable at this point.

I looked around after fucking Elly several times in a row and saw what seemed to be every man in the restaurant standing in a circle around us. At first I wondered if we were in trouble. I mean we were fucking like rabbits in the middle of a high class restaurant. Why wouldn’t we be in trouble?

Then I saw something. First it was the sniffing, noses raised in the air. I sniffed the air myself and found that while the stench of sweaty hot and dirty sex was very strong, the fragrant odor from the cake seemed even stronger now than before.

Elly lay there on the table as I pulled out, cum pouring from her open pussy, her eyes slightly blank looking. She giggled and reached a hand up to squeeze her now decent sized tits. Then she looked at all the men surrounding us and waved at them.

“Come and get me boys. I wanna be fucked till I can’t take it anymore!”

And that was how I came to be watching Elly get gang fucked right there in the restaurant. The men weren’t picky either. I saw her get fucked by three guys at a time, bouncing up and down on one cock, taking another in between her thick puffy lips, and letting a third screw her constantly inflating tits.

The men were rough with her too. Elly just cried out in pleasure, shouting for them to be even more brutal. I have to admit hearing the words from her throat made me even more turned on.

“Oh yesss! Oh fuck me, fuck me hard!” She shouted.

And the men did exactly that. The waiters worked their way in. Every male patron at the restaurant worked their way in, and yes, I managed to fuck her at least a couple more times that night. There was even once when the head waiter was at one end of her plowing into her pussy harder than a jack hammer, the wet slapping of skin on skin filling my ears, that I skull fucked her like the lowest slut in town.

I mean I really shook her brains out slamming her head on and off my cock. Trust me, when I came down her throat a few minutes later, the girl looking up at me, drooling a river of semen looked like the most depraved bimbo on Earth.

Needless to say, the restaurant closed early that night. I’m not sure how they ever explained it to anyone, especially to the other women who at some point must have simply left. All I know is that the half naked girl I escorted out to my car was not the girl I brought in.

Elly was a slut and a bimbo now, with tits the size of her head and the mental capacity to barely say my name. She leaked cum in such massive amounts that her legs were caked in thick icing, reminiscent of her cake she’d thoroughly enjoyed. Her mouth and face were covered in drying spatters of sperm, showing the world that she quite successfully had just fucked over twenty men and taken every single load with pride.

I took Elly home, passing out with her on the bed, neither of us having changed or cleaned up. When I awoke the next day, everything seemed to come back to me. There were moments I’m still not clear on, but most of it seemed like some kind of amazing fantasy.

The busty cum-smeared bimbo in bed with me proved it wasn’t a dream. And trust me, she hasn’t regained an ounce of intelligence. Most days now, Elly spends laying on her back, opening her legs for me when I need a warm hole for my cock.

Not that I don’t enjoy stuffing Elly with my cum daily, keeping her a well-fucked and happy bimbo. It’s just that sometimes, usually when I’m watching any other guy fuck her, which has become commonplace, I wonder what happened to my girlfriend on her 22nd birthday. I wonder if the old Elly would have anything but contempt for the complete slut she has become.

She’s still a gorgeous creature, no question about it. She’s worthy of starring in porn, which I imagine she might take to quite easily. And her tits are the stuff guys jerk off to. They inspire me daily, you might say.

So that’s my story. I know it sounds impossible. It isn’t, and I imagine nobody would believe it unless they travel to a certain part of Canada, visit a certain friendly town, and discover a curvy and ever-horny girl there named Elly. Only after fucking her and hearing her cry out in orgasm would they understand the truth I speak.

Believe me when I say the song O Canada will never be the same for me again. Still, the girls here are in fact fun and friendly. And I have the friendliest of all.

The End