The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Red’s Little Amsterdam: Target Acquired

Author’s note:

As always, this and other examples of my erotic fiction can also be found on my website, http://dabblerx.lunatextpublications.com/

Day Twelve

We had a good time that morning, when we woke up. It was sort of the first time for Arkansas and Dagger, and we made it an occasion. Arkansas gave out a wild yell at the end, sandwiched between Rut and me. I looked at Nagi once and could tell he was charged up real fine.

The guys got dressed quick, and we went out for breakfast at the same all-night place. The same manager was on duty, and he and the busboy quickly got two tables together for all eight of us. I asked him about the waitress, and he told me she had quit. We shared a laugh over that.

We all had a big breakfast, and Dagger demanded the manager sit down and join us for coffee. He promised me he’d stop by the bar at least once, once we opened, so I could repay him for the service he’d shown us.

We headed first to the DMV, to get Dagger and Arkansas their IDs. The MasterPC and Lucky both did their jobs as well as the first time, so we were out of there quickly.

We went back to the house, and tidied up. We moved a bunch of the stuff in the storeroom down to the first floor, where it would be out of our way. It would also be handier for cleaning up during the hardest phase of the construction.

When the crew arrived, I reminded Jack the flooring for the second floor would be arriving that morning. I also told him not to expect us back until after he and the crew knocked off for the night (and the weekend).

We headed to the cellphone company first, to get Arkansas a cellphone. Arkansas got lots of advice, but finally decided on a camera-phone that also played MP3’s.

We also went to the bank, where I made ‘payroll deposits’ into the boys’ accounts, and Dagger and Arkansas got their own accounts, set up personally by the branch manager. At my request, he also ordered the information for me to set up Direct Deposit, to be sent to me.

“We’re going to need a mailbox,” I told the boys. It hadn’t come up yet, so I hadn’t done it yet.

“We’re going to need a few, Dad,” Paddy reminded me. “Don’t forget the offices.”

The next stop on my list was clothes for Ian. He elected for casual Western wear, so I took him to a shop where they sold Wrangler jeans at a good price, as well as shirts and such. Oddly enough, the shop was owned by one of the smaller casinos, one that had its own gas station and car wash. They were sorry to see us leave, the boys all insisted that Ian get at least one thing each of them picked out.

The next part, a big surprise for all of my boys, was tougher. They all looked at me odd when I pulled into an old abandoned farm on the outskirts of town (it was located at the end of one of the airport’s runways, so nobody wanted it). I checked in all directions, and teleported us all to the place I’d picked out, after making sure there was a deserted parking spot for us.

“Where are we?” Ian asked slowly, looking around.

“San Francisco,” I grinned at him. “Everybody out.”

The store we went to bragged they could tailor any of their goods for any person, and they must have cringed when I walked in. But one of the sales people stepped forward gamely and welcomed us.

“OK, guys, get what you need,” I told them. “Try not to break the bank, OK?”

Actually, they did OK.

I got myself a nice pair of leather chaps, as well as a custom-made harness. Paddy picked out a black leather cap for me, the one that looks like it might have been made for a Nazi.

I found Arkansas staring at two hats, one in each hand, so I took them both from him and tossed them on the counter. One was a black leather cowboy hat, like Brian McComas wears, and the other was of the style worn during the Civil War, done in black leather as well. He grinned at me, and trotted off to look around.

I dragged Rut over to the tailor, and had a whispered consultation with the old man. In short order he had Rut measured. The look on the old man’s face when he saw Rut without his pants on was a hoot; you’d have thought he was seeing heaven. But he gave instructions to one of his assistants, and within twenty minutes, Rut was trying on a brown suede loincloth.

Paddy was measured for chaps as well. He also got a harness, vest, and black leather armbands made to order.

Nagi was measured for a pair of red leather pants, and I instructed that a pair of red leather shorts be made for him as well. He also picked up a black leather head-wrap.

Arkansas finally decided on a pair of black leather jeans, made in the 501 style, and a matching pair of leather shorts. At my suggestion, he added a black leather sleeveless shirt.

Dagger practically drove them to distraction, asking that a belt of motorcycle chain be altered for him. He also picked up a leather jock and codpiece set. He finally agreed, at the urging of the tailor, to be measured for a pair of codpiece pants. I also had the tailor make him up a couple sets of braces in different colors of leather.

Lucky picked up a leather ball cap and some jockstraps, but declined anything else.

Ian got into the fun by being measured for a pair of leather pants and a leather vest. Ian was the only one that could find boots to fit him, and he got a pair of engineer’s boots.

I found Paddy and Nagi over in another section at one point, staring at body jewelry. “Dad, I need to learn how to pierce, too,” he told me.

“Later,” I told him. “Leave that stuff for now.”

I encouraged the boys to get whatever cockrings and such they wanted. Paddy already had a cockring, built into the harness, but elected to get a ball-stretcher and ballweights. Nagi picked up those as well, along with a cockring called the “gates of hell”. Rut chose a simple leather cockring. Lucky picked a solid metal cockring that looked almost like a donut. Arkansas chose one similar, that tapered to a point underneath to stimulate the perineum. Dagger chose a locking cockring and ballweight set, with locks. He handed the keys to me with a challenging look.

The manager gave us a discount, out of gratitude that the boys had not pushed the store’s “fit anyone” guarantee with regards to boots. I gave the manager the name and address of two stores, one in London and one in Amsterdam, that stocked irregular sizes (a week later, there was a disclaimer on the shop’s website stating that certain sizes were available ‘on special order, direct from Europe’).

We had a good time in that shop, especially with all the other shoppers gawking at us.

We put our purchases in the truck, except for the items that we had to come back for, and locked it up. Then we walked up the street to browse and look for a place to get lunch.

After lunch, we got back into the truck. I drove to a place I’d spied out, turned down an alley, and I teleported to Vegas, so we could get clothes for Dagger and Arkansas. I also allowed the other boys to shop.

I told the boys that they needed to get at least one pair of athletic shoes each (except for Nagi and Rut, of course), for times when boots would be impractical, as well as some athletic gear. I left Ian with them, with cash, and drove down the street to a place I’d discovered while searching on the Internet.

The store sold second-hand athletic supplies, so I stocked up on free-weights and hand-weights, for working out. I also purchased a few of the mats used for exercise and wrestling, among other things. I bought one weight bench for Ian and me; I figured Paddy would be able to put together something for the boys. I also bought some weight stands. Once the stuff was loaded up, I went back to pick up the boys.

We drove around for a while, and stopped at a few places to browse or shop. I was feeling mighty winded, so I was trying to catch my breath, so to speak. There was a nagging at the back of my head, like there was a headache coming on.

We stopped at a bookstore, and all of the boys picked up books on their special areas. Ian and I shopped for books for him to study, as well as books for fun.

It was getting to almost seven by that time, and I was as ready as I would be. The headache hadn’t fully blossomed by that time, so I figured, what the hell.

I drove behind the shopping mall, and teleported us back to behind the bar.

I woke up, briefly, a couple hours later.

“Paddy got you upstairs, and we carried everything upstairs by hand,” Ian reassured me.

“Don’t do anything like that again, Dad,” Dagger asked me, his eyes haunted.

“Tell Nagi to put me into a healing sleep,” I told them. Then I closed my eyes.