The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Red’s Little Amsterdam: Target Acquired

Author’s note:

As always, this and other examples of my erotic fiction can also be found on my website, http://dabblerx.lunatextpublications.com/

The Week After

After the rush of the grand opening, I worked hard to put together a schedule where I could give each of the boys the attention they needed, work on the next novel, and keep up with all the other demands.

I’d also run an ad in the newspaper, advertising office space for gay organizations or businesses. One of the first respondents was a charming realtor by the name of David, who was getting tired of working in a larger office. He requested, and got, one of the larger offices in front.

But I was also showing the offices to others, which ate into my time.

I’d saved out an office for Paddy to do tattoo work in, and his equipment was already moved in by the time the grand opening was over. I’d also saved out a special office for myself, but hadn’t had the time to fix it up the way I wanted. I only planned to have it open a few days every week, if that, and by appointment only.

But I still had about six offices left over, which had to be taken care of. Within a month, I had all of the offices leased out. The offices were accessed by a stairway from the front of the building, next to the restaurant entrance.

But my biggest concern was the boys.

Each of the boys had one day off a week, Sunday through Wednesday, and Lucky’s rotating schedule would have each of them having most of the day off on one of the weekend days. So it was easy for me to arrange time for each of them, all by themselves, as well as our usual morning romps.

I made a little ceremony out of locking on Dagger’s cockring and ballweight. I even got a silver necklace to hang the keys on. Afterwards, I had fun teasing his nipples as I fucked him. Dagger grunts and squeals like a fine little pig-skin.

One day, a couple of the little guys rushed Paddy and were dragging him to the shower. I stopped them, took a good whiff, and dragged him into the bedroom instead.

Lucky is a real cuddler, by the way, but you can’t trust him not to start tickling at the drop of a hat. I finally took care of that by rolling over on top of him and keeping his arms spread out as I nibbled on various body parts. He started developing a slight fetish for bondage after that, but I didn’t mind.

Arkansas loved our little “bronc busting” sessions, except now he was firmly attached to me by the cock up his ass. We’d usually wind up drenched with sweat, and we’d cuddle for a while afterwards.

Nagi was ready, willing, and able all the time. Although he preferred to have a few people in bed with him at the same time, he also enjoyed the novelty of me having him all to myself for an hour or two. I really enjoyed the way his tail would knot around my balls as we played.

Rut was fun anytime. He was affectionate and randy, so our private times together were totally enjoyable. He also turned into quite a cock-hound, wanting to suck on my pole as long as I’d let him.

Like I said, we also had times together, and not just in the morning. There were a few times a few of us would jump into bed together, during a free hour or so in the evening. Once in a while, I would gather a couple boys up in the afternoon, but I also had business to do, what with leasing out the offices, doing layout of the paper, and writing the next novel.

I put in a few ‘blind’ ads, advertising meetings for people wanting to organize various gay social groups, as well as a political action group. With Lucky using his abilities to the fullest extent, people showed up and started organizing those activities with no leadership from us. I even started getting ads from other people, organizing groups for various activities.

Jack showed up at my door the Monday after the grand opening, and told me that his boss had fired him and his crew, on the grounds that working for me had been bad for the business’s image. I noted that he had waited for the final payout of the money before firing the guys, but Jack just nodded glumly.

Jack was planning on going out on his own, with his entire crew, and asked me if I would loan him start-up money.

“I’ll do better than that,” I told him. “I’ll invest in your company. And I’ll give you free ad space in the newspaper, as long as you keep it quiet who owns the paper. And I’ll give you one of the offices here.”

“No shit?” Jack asked, his eyes lighting up for the first time. “One of the women from the office, she quit over what they did to us, she’s offered to work as our front office person until we can afford more people.”

I reflected for a while that my activities were having effects on the city, rippling out from me in ways I had not expected. Most of the effects, as far as I could see, were good ones.

I asked Paddy and Lucky to give Jack a hand in getting things set up. Within an hour, Paddy had put together a portfolio showing the entire process of converting our building into what it was now, using the pictures he’d taken constantly the entire time. Lucky got Rut to help design the office, to reflect the way Jack wanted to present the company.

Nagi came to me, asking permission to perform a special spell. He and I talked it over, and refined the idea, before I agreed.

I’d relented on the restrictions I’d placed on him, with a few exceptions. I still didn’t want him doing transformative magicks without further study and experience. I also didn’t want him to start doing any complicated compulsion magicks. But the simpler magicks, he was free to play with. After all, he needed more experience if he was to eventually start doing the tougher stuff later on.

The spell that Nagi worked that night, as we all played audience, was more complex than anything he had done before, but we had worked it out.

Literally, Nagi was enchanting the entire second floor. More precisely, he was enchanting the offices to have a profound effect on the people who worked there.

The spell would boost their creativity, their competence in their chosen fields, and their natural affinities. At my suggestion, we had also added a special benefit: people would tell our tenants things they needed to know.

The effects were felt quickly. Jack’s company was able to secure a contract finishing up some half-built homes in the foothills, because an acquaintance had mentioned to Jack the name of the company that had bought out the bankrupt developer. David, the realtor, was able to help some customers secure some special financing to buy their first home, through contact with some foundations founded for that purpose, although they had not been publicized in Nevada yet. Martha, the lesbian social worker, managed to get permission to start a Gay-Straight Alliance at one of the high schools. The hotline that had been set up in one of the offices was able to get a new grant, and was finally able to train enough volunteers to staff the hotline around the clock.

Within a couple weeks of opening, a couple of people on our staff had to cut back on their schedules, due to classes starting at the college. So we had to pull out those flagged applications, and call people back for second interviews. Surprisingly, most of them were still interested.

Business was good for lunch, but had dropped off a little for dinner. At the same time, we were getting more demand for the moonlight brunch on weekdays, mostly from folks who worked late. Paddy and Lucky sat down with Suzy, Anton, Jarrod, and Julie, and reworked the schedule to accommodate the changing demand.

I was having lunch at the bar with the boys one day, when I was approached by one of the executives from the Fitzgerald.

“I’d like to borrow your guy,” he told me, jerking a thumb at Lucky. “He’d be great for promotions.”

“Why don’t you talk to him about it?” I asked the man. I didn’t like his attitude.

“We’ll give you good money,” the man said, talking to Lucky, in a condescending tone. “Better than you’ll get in this dive.”

“In this dive, I wake up in the morning with self-respect,” Lucky told him. “Get lost.”

“Hey, now, little guy, I’m talking about a lot of money here,” the man grinned affably. I just waited to see what Lucky would do. I wasn’t disappointed.

The next ten minutes were the most hilarious of my life. The entire restaurant was howling with laughter, as the man made pratfall after pratfall. He didn’t manage to stay upright for more than a split-second, before he was flailing his arms again, trying to catch hold of something (and he always lost his grip if he did manage to grab on). Finally, he just stayed down, on his hands and knees. Lucky swung himself over the bar and stood next to him.

“Now, do you want to leave the easy way, or the hard way?” Lucky asked him.

“I’ll leave,” the man said sullenly.

“Then get up and go,” Lucky told him dangerously.

The man made it to his feet and ran out the door.

I didn’t say anything to Lucky about it. I thought he’d handled it very well, considering that not once had the man cracked his head on something or even gotten the slightest scratch. He’d just been humiliated, in front of a lot of strangers.

So I just continued the small talk with Lucky and Arkansas, as if nothing had happened.

I was mildly surprised when some of the guys from the crew started showing up at the bar. Darrin got a few drinks bought for him by introducing himself as the boys’ driver. A few of them started out a little uncomfortable, but by the end of the night they were having a good time. I even caught a few of them coming down from the ‘backroom’, with big grins on their faces.

After about a month, I was pretty sure of our success, so I turned to the last item on my list. I inserted an ad into our newspaper.

The ad read as follows:

[ Transformations ]
[ Looking for a fantasy come true? ]
[ Free consultations. ]
[ Results guaranteed. ]