The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Red’s Little Amsterdam: Target Acquired

Author’s note:

As always, this and other examples of my erotic fiction can also be found on my website, http://dabblerx.lunatextpublications.com/

Day Five (again)

I was back in the storeroom with Thorn, and I had just finished putting the finishing touches on the programs for Deke’s isolation. I went back and made some small alterations.

I also put some alterations in for myself, to run automatically the next time I went to sleep. I refused to live with the knowledge, and constant temptation, of time travel. Once completed, I would believe that I had received a vision, a random factor that had crept into my original alterations, to warn me of what was going to happen.

“What was that?” Thorn asked, trying to see.

“Believe me, there are things you do not want to know,” I told him bleakly. He looked at my face and nodded hastily. I put on a more congenial face, and we went back into the bedroom, to join in on the morning orgy.

I won’t bother you with all the identical details of the day. The major differences were that I did not cycle Nagi back to the room more often, and I didn’t allow Nagi to cycle back for the last two hours of the day.

When I brought Deke back (with Rut), I gathered my family in the dining room.

“I can sometimes glimpse the future, and I saw something today that bothered me very much,” I told them. “Deke, you found out about Nagi’s magic today, didn’t you?”

“Yeah,” he nodded, surprised.

“Did you suggest that he change you to be more like the boys?” I asked him. Deke closed his gaping mouth with a snap.

“Yes, he did,” Nagi admitted.

“Nagi, were you considering it?” I asked him, sadly.

“Yes, but I would have needed one of the other boys there to copy,” he told me.

“No, Nagi,” I told him. “You can not ‘copy’ one person onto another person. It would be like trying to copy one spell onto another, in the same space, so to speak, you understand?”

His eyes got wide as he considered the ramifications, and he shuddered.

“And you would have tried to get Paddy to agree to be copied, right?” I asked him. Nagi nodded, scared.

“And I would have said yes,” Paddy added, not even waiting for my reaction. “Because I don’t know anything about magic, and I would have figured he’d know what he was doing.” He cocked his head. “But I don’t understand what the problem would be.”

“Paddy, can you build a Victorian inside a split-level ranch, with the same square footage?” I asked him.

“Oh, come on Dad, that’s impossible.”

“What if I teleported that Victorian inside that split-level ranch?” I prodded him.

“Holy shit,” he swore. The other boys, as well as Thorn and Ian, began to understand the problem, and Deke looked sick.

“What would have happened?” he asked.

“Quite possibly, you would have died, or been a vegetable,” I told him. He looked glum at that.

“Even when I try to do something right for a change, I fuck it up,” he said bitterly.

“Tell you what, why don’t you build me a laser to make it up to me?” I told him bluntly.

“I don’t know anything about lasers,” he objected.

“You don’t know anything about magic either,” I replied dryly. “Knock it off. That disaster is averted. But from now on, Nagi, no magic unless you get approval from me first. I know you want to help, but let’s do it smart, OK?”

Nagi nodded, and the other boys nodded as well, which told me they would keep an eye on him. It didn’t feel right, but I had to do it, for their own safety if nothing else.

The boys started dinner after that, and Nagi brought the four of us beers without being asked. While we sipped the cold beers, I turned to Deke.

“Ok, it sounds like you have made a decision,” I told Deke. “If you were willing to go to Nagi about it, then you must know what you want.”

“Yes, sir,” he told me.

“So, tell me what it is you want,” I told him.

“I want to be like them,” he told me, motioning towards the boys. “And I want to be one of your boys, I want you to be my Daddy too.”

“That’s fine,” I told him. “I can offer you the same deal I gave Thorn. Once everything is done up here on the top floor, I will start the changes. They’ll take a few days to complete, and the rest of that week, you’ll stay up here to get used to the new you. Then you’ll show up in front of the crew, with Thorn, as new guys, and nobody will think it’s weird.”

“OK,” he agreed, not batting an eyelash at the idea I could do that to him.

“Over the next two days, you can stay here during the day, since the crew won’t be around,” I explained. “You and I will have a few conversations, so I can get a better idea of who you will be. I’ll be doing the same with Thorn.”

Lucky came over and plopped down a stack of dishes with a clatter. “If you’re going to sit here like a bunch of lumps, you can at least set the table,” he told us pointedly.

“Mouthy Mick,” Thorn shot back, grinning.

Dinner was excellent, although conversation was limited. The boys were a bit subdued. Ian was reticent as any teenager, and Thorn didn’t feel like small talk. Deke seemed like he didn’t want to make waves.

As soon as the dishes were cleared, I told the boys we’d set up the Internet connections. My office furniture had been set up more or less the way I wanted it, so we spent some time setting up one of the towers as the host for the network. We also set up the network printer, and the wireless hub. Once that was done, I started setting up my own laptop, and the boys helped Deke set up his.

I cautioned the guys against porn sites, due to viruses and adware, but mostly I let them alone. However, I called Paddy in to my office, and we went to look for equipment and supplies for him. He sat in my lap, leaning back on my stomach as we surfed, and he kept up a running commentary.

“That one’s for a beginner... crap... crap... geez, are we buying equipment or selling our souls? That’s not a bad price there... Those are good. Garbage. I wouldn’t give that thing to an apprentice... I can’t believe they’re still trying to sell that stuff, nobody will use it anymore... That’s a nice set there...” Every once in a while, I’d reach down to tickle him.

“Dad?” he asked quietly, as we looked at a professional’s kit that he was mildly interested in.

“Yes?” I replied.

“Are you mad at me?” he asked.

I sighed. “No, it’s just... it was like I lived through all that, Paddy. So, yes I was mad at you. But I realize that you didn’t actually do it. I’m still trying to separate the vision from reality.”

Eventually, we got his shopping done, and I was glad to be able to specify next-day delivery on most of the stuff. We’d probably have it on Tuesday, due to the weekend.

I shut my computer down and turned him around, kissing him soundly, and tickling his ass. He smiled happily, and hugged me.

“Thanks Dad,” he told me. “For everything.”

“Oh, you mean the supplies?” I asked, amused. “Hey, Thorn needs your help, and I’m sure all of the guys will want some work.”

“No,” he shook his head. “For everything.” He stressed the last word, and he kissed me again.

Everybody seemed tired early, and when I looked at the remote, I knew why. We had been the ones affected by the time travel, so we would feel its effects the most. Perhaps a few of the crew had been affected in minor ways, but they would chalk the effects up to a hard day’s work.

There wasn’t a lot of play as we all got into bed, and we were snuggled up pretty tight together. I entered a command into the remote interface, figuring we could all use the chance to sleep in.